Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: `*~Yugioh: The Future`*~ (Starts! LSU-May be Accepted...)

Default `*~Yugioh: The Future`*~ (Starts! LSU-May be Accepted...)

It is 20 years in the future, Many of the charachters we know have all grown up and some have even married each other....Unfortunantly that also means their are new Millenium Item holders...and a new enemy...the Card Sharks...a team of evil Duelists searching for the rarest cards the world has ever known! Raino Kaiba (Kaiba/Tea) has full control over Kaiba Corp and has delared that the World Tournament begin! The Tournament rules are to travel to each of the 7 Continents, win enough Prize Stars (3 are wagered on each duel) to compete in those tournaments and hope to be in the top 15 (the 16th is Raino) in order to be in the Championship tournament....but one question? Do you have the heart to keep your Item? to defeat the Sharks? and most of all to win the World Tournament and become the King of Duelists!

RULES:
    1) Your char must be directly related to chars from Yugioh (and no it cant be a gay or lesbian descendant :p) but doesnt have to have both parents from Yugioh
    2) You cant have 1 person pick Mokuba/Serenity then Yugi/Serenity
    3) There CAN be younger brothers though

Name:
    Sex:
    Looks:
    Personality:
    Deck:
    Item (if one of your parents held one)

heres mine (I can have 2 hehe just cuz I need to control Raino)

Name: Raino Kaiba
    Parents: Tea and Seto
    Sex: Male
    Looks: has dyed black hair that is a little like Seto's hair style but is more fine like Tea's hair, wears purple sun glasses that are either on or around his neck. Wears a more gray blue trenchcoat that has alot of metal buttons fascended into the material, under that wears a black t-shirt and black pants w/ the same grey blue-colored boots.
    Personality: Sometimes cocky, but very caculating, he can anticpate alot, and is trained in the Matrial Arts to have a nerve of steel....
    Deck: LoD |n\/|nCaB|lty
    Item: none

Name: Kai Bakura
    Parents: Serenity and Bakura
    Looks: has whie hair that falls half way down until its buzzed right there, his eyes are more like Serenity and he shares the facial complexion of both his parents, he wears black colored pants and jacket, and a grey t-shirt thats just plain, he also wears a white belt around his waist, and black shoes.
    Personality: he doesnt talk much, he likes to be the backround but he will stand up for himself...
    Deck: |)e-Ma|\|uFaCtUrE
    Item: Ring

Items:
    -Ring-TAKEN
    -Puzzle-TAKEN
    -Ankh-TAKEN
    -Scale-
    -Rod-TAKEN
    -Tauk-TAKEN
    -Eye-TAKEN

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Name: Dave Wheeler
    Parents:Joey Wheeler (I dont have a mom listed because all the Females are taken)
    Looks:short black hair,blue shorts, wears a Red vest with a Black Shirt 5 Feet 9 inches tall
    Personality: kind of shy, but very kind. Would help anyone.
    Deck: Mahakill (Maha Vailo Deck)
    Item: None

Dave

I was walking around the ship that was heading to the duel Monsters Tournment that starts in Africa. The Boat stops where the first checkpoint is in Algeria. I looked over my Maha Vailo Deck my Dad helped me make.It was perfect. I was ready to duel!

Are we alloowed to start now or to you make the first post?
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Metal Bird, male Skarmory

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Ali male Totadile Psy, male Eevee

Name: Seth Ishtahl
    Parents: Isis/Ishizi-whatever and Yugi(chose to use his mother's name instead of his father's)
    Looks: his face looks a lot like Isis's, but with purple-ish eyes like Malik's and Malik's hair style, except black/dark brown(well, they are related...), about 5'8, thin build. Wears long blue pants that tend to cover his shoes, and a skintight black sleeveless shirt with a chain that holds the Millennium Tauk at the end.
    Personality: Has a personality similar to Yami Yugi, brave, confident, and quick-thinking, mixed with a bit of a dark side(not exactly an evil dark side, more like a deppressed dark side)...
    Deck: Bushoujo Deck- Mostly like Isis's deck from Eternal Duelist Soul, beefing up Maha Vailo, but also throws in many other female cards to fit the theme like Dark Elf, Dunamis Valkyra, and Cosmo Queen.
    Item: Tauk
    Other: Yoshi's little brother, but he grew up away from his family, so he's a lot different from Yugi and Yoshi.

why wub woo Moderator

Name: Darius Zallichous
    Parents: Unknown
    Looks: Wears sunglasses which hides his Millenium Eye, although it still works. He has long black hair spiked downwards in typical Animé style. He is of a fit build, around 6' 1". He usually wears worn jeans, black boots, black sleeveless shirt with a black trenchcoat.
    Personality: Seems a shrewd yet honest guy up front but is in fact cunning and callous. He uses his Millenium Eye to great effect and isn't afraid of anyone. He likes challenges because he knows he can easily meet them.
    Deck: An Anti-Dragon deck with many normal monsters, Buster Blader, three Man-Eater Bugs, offensive magic cards, anti-magic or trap cards and counter traps. Apart from Man-Eater Bug, his lowest cards attack is 1700 (Battle Ox and Neo the Magic Swordsman)
    Item: Eye

---

"It's pretty, ain't it, Chief?" said Paul, one of my right-hand men. He was larger than me, huge, about my age but didn't have too much upstairs. He was the only other Card Shark I had brought with me today; the other were waiting in the hotel in Calais. It was a warm day with the sun gleaming through the clouds, not like the typical British weather I have been hearing about. We stopped in Trafalgar Square when Paul tapped me on the shoulder.
    "Hey Chief! There's a couple of kids over there duelling!" he said. I looked over my sunglasses and, sure enough, there were two teenagers having a duel, not using a fancy stadium, just playing with cards. I had no need to go over there and watch them; my Millenium Eye could let me see what one of the duelists saw. I used my magic on the one on the left. It seemed that he was the stronger duelist. He laid down his final card which won him the duel. I smiled.
    "You know, Paul, I am quite a humble man. Maybe I should challenge that duelist, just to see how these British duel."
    He nodded and I walked over as he was doing a victory dance. I reached into my pocket and got my deck out.
    "Hey, kid, what's your name?" I asked, outstretching my free hand to the winner. He looked at me, shyly, then shook my hand.
    "I...I'm Henry," he said. I smiled.
    "You seem to be quite a good duelist," I complimented. He blushed.
    "How can you tell?"
    "Well, being one myself, but I want to see how good I am against you. Fancy a duel?" I offered. He nodded pleasingly.
    "Now, what is the most powerful card in your deck," I asked. He thought about and I looked inside his head. It was Gaia the Fierce Knight but then he shook his head and let his pride go up there too.
    "No! A good duelist doesn't reveal his deck!"
    I nodded.
    "Well, you know your stuff. So, the rules are four thousand life points?"
    "Yeah, sure, let's duel!" he said. His friend moved aside and I sat down, using this practical yet somewhat undignified battle mat. We shuffled each other's decks then handed them back.
    "Alright, lets flip a coin," he said and threw up a 2 pence coin.
    "Heads," I called and it landed tails up.
    "I nominate I go first," he said proudly and we each drew our five card hands.
    "Lets duel!" we said in unison. I then looked at Paul.
    "Paul, hand me the Battle Caculator, please," I said. He nodded, reached into his oversized pocket and handed it to me. I placed the stand up and turned it on. It gave us the four thousand life points and awaited the first casualties.
    "For my first move, I play Dark Assailant in attack mode and that ends my first turn," he said. He drew a card and looked at my hand. I had Millenium Shield, Shield & Sword, Waboku, Just Desserts, Battle Ox and Judge Man. I then looked at his hand. He had useless monster cards. I sighed.
    "I place these two cards face down and I play Battle Ox in attack mode! Battle Ox attacks!" I said. We calculated the 500 point loss and control turned to him. He drew and played Vorse Raider which he ordered to attack Battle Ox, but I simply turned Waboku over which stopped his attack from doing any harm. It shifted to my turn and I sacrificed the Battle Ox and set Millenium Shield. He looked somewhat scared, yet somewhat pleased.
    "Ha! You're just cowering! This time I play Claw Reacher in attack mode, but I will not attack," he said. I then looked at his hand. He was about to play Gaia. I smiled. Let him play his precious knight. I drew Gemini Elf but kept it in my hand.
    "Your move," I said. He smiled.
    "Ha! I now play the most powerful card in my deck! Come forth Gaia the Fierce Knight!" he exclaimed. The pigeons flew as he said this and he sacrificed his monsters to play Gaia. I pretended to be shocked as he declared his attack on my Millenium Shield, losing him 700 points. He was unaffected, despite now being 2800 points from defeat. I drew a card which turned to be Raigeki. I then revealed my trap card, Just Desserts which lowered his life points to 2300. I then played Raigeki and that finished off his Gaia.
    "Ha! So what! Your Millenium Shield cannot attack! Its attack points are zero!" he commented. I smiled and switched it to Attack Mode and played Shield & Sword. I ordered the attack which won me the duel. The fact that he had lost so quickly without denting my life-points had shattered his spirit, but I had played him into my trap, and this is what I intend to do to the rest of my oppenents in the checkpoints. I picked up my deck and looked at the boy, on his knees, almost in tears. Jeez, these English are sore losers. I replaced the deck in my pocket and the calculator into Paul's hand and I walked off.
    "Chief, where..."
    "To the checkpoint in the Tower of London. Apparently, a member of the Royal Family is going to be watching, and I don't want to disappoint by arriving late," I said. I waved a taxi down which took us to the Tower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Pinstripe Pegasus
    Parents: Pegasus, mother unkown
    Looks: Pinstripe has brown, wavy brown hair and purple eyes. He wears a purple suit and a black top hat. He wears a red bandana underneath his top hat.
    Personality: He's quite lively and enjoys making freinds. When it comes to duels though he's quite ruthless.
    Deck: Spellcaster/Machine

I sat at a table in the ship's dining room. I was dueling with some hot shot Duelist.
    "I pay my Mystic Clown and Mystical Elf in tribute to summon Summon Skull! Beat that!" he smirked. I just grinned and drew a card. I had a Illusionist Faceless Mage, a Barrel Dragon, a Magic Metal Force, a Trap hole and I just drew a Saggi the Dark Clown. I grinned.
    "This ends now," I said, "I pay my Illusionist Faceless Mage and my Saggi the Dark Clown in tribute to summon, the Barrel Dragon! And I attack you worthless Summon Skull. That means you've lost all your life points. I win!" I picked up my cards and left my opponent sitting there, dumbfounded.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Banned

Yoshi Mutou
    ---------------
    I looked into the arena, as the holographic dueling platform was finally completed. My opponent, a girl who simply called herself the "Rare Huntress" stepped up to the platform, as did I.
    "You two are very lucky! Very few people actually get to use these outside the official tournements!! Next Sunday the OFFICIAL Tournement will be held, right here in Hartfo-"
    "QUIET!! We KNOW where the tournement will be...we KNOW where we are..."the Rare Huntress growled.
    "I wager 3 Prize Stars, and my rarest card...Mirror Force!"
    I shrugged my shoulders,"Alright. Death Message for me then"I said calmly.
    She shrugged, as my Millenium Puzzle began to glow bright white, the spirit released from inside into my body. I felt myself go through a minor change...that minor change being I felt my body grow to about 6'3, and my looks more fierce, and my voice deepened. My mind was set on one thing as the lifepoints ticked up to 4000. Winning. Yeah, Minor change.
    "You may go first..."
    "You sound confident. My grandfathers Exodia deck doesn't fail me!!"
    I smirked and shook my head, as she played out Aqua Madoor, and Graceful Charity. She drew her two cards and smiled.
    "One more piece already...You may go."
    I shook my head and sighed.
    "Confiscation. I pay 1000 Lifepoints and look at your hand..."
    I looked through her hand, rubbing my chin.
    "I choose the Core of Exodia!!"
    She groaned and dropped it into her discard pile. I had just about won this match already, but looked through my hand. Two La Jinn, Cyber Jar, Trap Hole and Change of Heart...
    "I play this card, in defense mode...and set this card"I said, playing Cyber Jar and trap hole.
    "Alright...I sacrifice Aqua Madoor for Summed Skull!"
    I put my hand over the Trap Hole, but something told me not to. I shook my head and waited.
    "Summoned Skull, attack that face down card with Lightning Str-...er...Nevermind..."
    She decided against it, and I drew my card as it was my turn.
    "Alright...I play down Change of Heart, and then attack you directly with Summoned Skulls Lightning Strike attack!"
    The skeleton beast dissapeared from Rare Huntress' site and appeared on my side. His wings began to crackle and spark, as a bolt of lightning blasted right in front of her, and her LP counter went down to 1500.
    "Alright, your Summoned Skull goes back to your side..."
    The huge beast lumbered over as I looked at the card I just picked up. Black Illusion Ritual...
    "I play a card down,"she said, setting a monster, "And Summoned Skull will attack your face down card, with Fairy Meteor Lightning!!"
    The card she had drawn must have been a Fairy Meteor Crush card, ignoring my Cyber Jars defense mode status and doing any extra damage to me...
    "Cyber Jar!! Oh no..."both our monsters were destroyed, leaving me at 3100.
    Summoned Skull cried out and burst in a flash of crystals, as I drew 5 cards.
    "Hmmm...Due to Cyber Jars effect, I'll play La Jinn, and set 3 cards..."
    I had set Man-Eater Bug, Magician of Faith, and Senju of 1000 hands...
    "Ha! I summoned Gemini Elf, 2 Vorse Raider, and set these two cards!! As your father can tell you, I edited this deck just in case Exodia doesn't come together..."
    She smirked and held off her attack.
    "I'll flip over Senju, of the Thousand hands...and grab a Relinquished from my deck!"
    I held up the card and shuffled my deck once more, putting it on the platform.
    "And now, I'll put La Jinn into Defense mode...you may go..."
    She sneered and slapped down a card into her magic slot.
    "And I'll attack the Senju with Vorse Raider!"
    My LP dropped from 3100 to 2600.
    "Now, I'll play Ritual of Black Magic, and sacrifice Gemini Elf and Vorse Raider...for Magician of Black Chaos! Then, I'll destroy your face down card..."
    I sighed and shook my head. Just missed my Man-Eater.
    "And I've given it Fairy Meteor Crush!"
    I shook my head, dropped down to 200 LP now.
    "First, I'll flip Man-Eater Bug, and destroy your last Vorse Raider! Now, I'll play Soul Exchange and take your face down card to pay for my Relinquished..."
    I flipped Black Illusion Ritual over as I had just set it, and played the Graceful Charity I had just drawn as well.
    "Hmmm...I'll discard Summoned Skull...and Neo...and play Pot of Greed..."
    I drew my two cards. Another Black Illusion and Relinquished. I then sacrified my Man-Eater Bug and took her Raider, and attacked her directly.
    "You played a good game...but it seems I've won..."
    She grumbled, threw the stars at me, and gave me Mirror Force before storming off. I shrugged and walked away, shaking the judges hands.
    "I hope the tournement players aren't so weak..."I muttered as the spirit filtered back into the puzzle...

Banned

Ummm, M_C, Summoned Skull requires only ONE Tribute...not 2 ^_^;; Just had to correct that.

Seth Ishtahl
    -------------------------
    "Seth? You? Entering the tournament? HAHAHA!!! What a joke!" Anna laughed.
    Seth seethed with anger, "Yes..." he managed to get out through clenched teeth.
    Anna was your average popular girl, cheerleader, whatever. Her parents where rich so she had the best of everything, no wonder she was always used to getting on Seth's nerves.
    "Well well, I might as well save you the disappointment of losing in the tournament, I'll knock you out before it even starts!" she laughed, as usual.
    "Fine! You want to duel me?! Let's see you beat me!" Seth burst out, his anger breaking through his usually controlled attitude.
    "I always knew you where a loser, but I didn't know you were this stupid! I'll wager all my stars and my ultra-rare Buster Blader," she said confidently, as if she had absolutely no chance of losing. Seth smirked. Duel Monsters was his thing, it ran in the family.
    "I'll put up my stars too, and my Cosmo Queen," he said, unable to wipe the smirk off of his face.

"Ok, regular rules, tribs, 4000 lifepoints, winner take all," Anna said, putting her deck on the table. Seth merely nodded.
    "You can go first I guess, it doesn't matter," Anna said, leaning back to check her nails.
    "Beautiful Slayer in attack mode, and I'll place a card face down," Seth said, kind of nervous. If he lost, he'd never even get to play in the tournament. But it was worth the chance to knock the smirk off of Anna's sneering arrogant face.
    "I'll just play a monster face down, and a magic or trap face down" she said, obviously not caring.
    "That's mistake number 1! Seductive Shadow!(Shadow of eyes, but Seductive Shadow is more fitting to Seth's deck theme) Puts your Cyber Jar in attack mode, and with that I'll play Dark Elf, and attack," Seth laughed as Anna's LP dropped to 1300.
    "Wow, looks like I might even have to concentrate during this duel, not bad. But here goes, I'll flip Ultimate Offering, and pay 1000 life points for 2 extra summons to bring out my Summoned Skull and set a card face down. Meanwhile, I'll have my Summoned Skull destroy Dark Elf!" Anna said, her LP down to 300, Seth's at 3500.
    "Sorry to say it, but this duel is over," Seth said, much to Anna's shock, "I'll use change of heart on your face-down card, and sacrifice both Beautiful Slayer and your down card for my Cosmo Queen, who'll destroy summoned skull and bring your lifepoints to zero," Seth said calmly, grabbing Anna's stars and Buster Blader.
    For what had to be the first time, it looked like Anna had absolutely nothing to say.

Like Ninja (You Don't See Me) Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Kayla
    Parents: Shadi, mother unknown (and not from the Yu-Gi-Oh series anyway)
    Sex: Female
    Looks: Long dark blue hair. (from her mum... don't ask.) Light brown eyes. About 6' even. Doesn't smile. Tan.
    Personality: She's a loner who suffers from depression. (meet me.) She tends to stay quiet, and doesn't make friends easily.
    Deck: Fiend/Dragon
    Item: Key/Ahnk (Cuz I don't know too much about the Balance to use it... ^_^; )
    ~|~|~|~|~
    Kayla

So, it has finally begun...
    Everyone was assembling... soon the tornament would be underway... Then everything will have started...
    I had already gone through some warm-up duels. All were rookies who thought they were hot stuff. I couldn't wait for the real tornament... that is what I wanted to battle in.

~|~|~|~|~
    It's short, but I need to get off this page real soon.
    EVme15
    Because college has finally stopped gnawing on my soul.

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Advanced Trainer 5?/16?/02 (Officially: 9/9/02)
    Modded into OA 1/12/04
    Elite Trainer (#185) 11/14/05

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Dave

As we neared closer. I found a couple of people playing practice duels. This one person was domainting everyone.His name was Zack. He said, " who wants to lose to me this time". " I duel you kid" he said to me. Everyone wanted me to beat him so I acepted and we began to duel at 4,000 Life points. We flipped a coin. I called it right. Looking at my hand I said I"d go second. He played a Dark Elf and ended. I laughed. I played Tribute to The Doomed and discarded a La Ginn, and then played Haybusa Knight (Level 3 1000/700 This monster can attack twice during the same battle phase) I equiped and Axe of Despair to it and attacked. He lost the game already. His mouth dropped open. I said, "keep your stars". I walked away hoping I would have a better challange next time I duel.
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Elite Trainer

Pinstripe
    ----------------------
    I watched as that kid defeated that hot shot. I laughed quietly to myself as he walked past.
    "You seem pleased with yourself," I said.
    The kid turned to me.
    "Not really. I thought he'd be, you know...harder." he replied. I laughed.
    "Believe me kid, there'll be a whole lot of duelists better then that show off."
    "Really? Who?"
    "Well me for example." The kid just laughed.
    "You're probably just another showoff just like the rest."
    "I wouldn't make jokes if I were you. I know everything about Duel Monsters and I know every counter tactic in the book."
    "What makes you so sure?"
    "My father taught me and he's one of the best there is."
    "Who is he?"
    "Maxamillion Pegasus!" The kid gasped.

Note: I was talking to Dave, if that's all right Joltion100.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Mystic Clown: Sure thats cool

Dave

I couldnt believe I was talking to Peagus son. I kept my cool though. "I guess we will duel later in the tournment". "Well See ya" "Bye" he said. He walked away.I guess my hopes were answered.
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Ra|n0

I was sitting in the corner watching all the duels happening on the Travel Boat..."boring..." I said to myself..."These battles are useless...." I stood up and saw two ppl chatting...a few others dueling....I went around the boat...i saw some strange-looking people...Obviously they had stolen other Duelists' Entry Gloves...because I knew that my cousin Rekh wouldnt let any of these circus freaks enter the Tournamnet...then all of a sudden one of them said "is that so Raino Kaiba?" I was a little shocked and turned to face the guy..."Well well...beating you would be a great achivement..." his "firneds got up and surrounded me...."I say that you duel me.." "Or what?" I said "I can drop your cronie's w/ one punch.." One of the Freaks pulled out a gun "or..." "hmmm....okay..." I said "Lets see your skill, LETS DUEL!"

Kai

I decided to go to the boat's edge...I sighed...times like these were hard...mom's sight finally went and now she's fully blind....and dad...I shed a tear....No...I said gathering my strength...I must win tis tournament...so that mom can live a happy life w/ full medical coverage....I went back inside...I noticed a guy who looked like he was being jumped...he reminded me of someone I knew...or that..no..dont think of him...I touched my dad's..er..my Millenium Ring and dropped one of those crazy ppl w/ a kick to the head.."So you like to out number ppl eh?" I said...My hair had spiked up..."How about a little 2 on 2 action?"

uh...we won be getting to Hartford for a while MM...Africa's the first stop on the journey...and dont forget were not the only Duelist relatives I mean Weevil's daughter (YUCK) could be a duelist or even Mako's son...

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Question:How many stars do we start with
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

uh...hmmm...5...Main Tourneys require you to have 5 more Stars since the previous Main Tournament or in this case when we atarted

Banned

DB - Did I say it was a main tournement? No. Now, you might want to watch your chastizing, considering the mods don't exactly like you...at ALL...

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Can't we PRETEND we're all friends here? It's a little distracting with you two bickering all the time...
    If you don't stop, a certian mod *cough* is going to his room without a kiss...
    Meh, I'll post in a sec...

[Annie] - Kurosakura says: Dru Dru, your RP's not rated M XD
    Drusie says: Oh fuck.
    Headbutting a car = not fun! says: It is now.
    -------------------------------

3DS Code: 5300-9721-4472
    Switch Code: 1866-7493-0014
    PoGo Code: 5716-4300-0144
    Steam: Jessyrah

Name: Takuya Istahl
    Parents:Marik and Mai
    Looks: He Looks Exactly Like Marik,only with a Red and Black cloak
    Personality: Has a Alternate Personialty, a good side of him
    Deck: Mixed Invicabilty
    Item:Millenum Rod
    Other: Has some of the most rare cards in the world, except for Seto's God Cards. He doesn't care for anybody except his sister, and mostly takes his personialtly from Marik (Like Vixen took hers from Mai, I believe) Inherits most of Mariks and some of Mai's cards

BTW, Doesn't The Millenum Rod have Mind control? I believe it does, cause Marik is controling that Rare Hunter

Takuya
    ~~~~~~

I watched the water ripple over and over in the blue sea. It wasn't to cold out, so my hood was down. "Hey punk, wanna duel?" A young kid with a Mohawk asked me. "I would not talking if I were you, kid. But fine, I might as well get 3 chips before the Tourney even starts. What is your rarest card?" I asked. He showed me a Dark Magican girl and a Buster Blade. "Why don't we wager 2 of our Rarest cards?" The kid asked. "Fine,I'll will now show you mine," I said Showing him my Black Luster Solider and Toon World. He gasped. "How about I start with 4000, and you start with 6000?Because everybody here knows I will be the winner," I said calmy. "Fine!" The kid pouted. "It's time to duel!" He said.
    On his first turn, he put down a face down defense mode card. He ended his turn. "My turn!" I said, drawing a Millenum Shield. So far in my hand were
    The Millenum Shield, Mystical Elf, Dark Magican, Left Arm of Exodia, Trap hole and Right arm of Exoida. "I put these 2 cards face down in defense mode, and put my Magic/trap card face down," I said grimly. "My turn is over," I annouced. He put down another face down card and ended his turn. I drew a Graceful Charity and drew 2 cards. The left leg and Pot of Greed. I summon Pot of Greed. I drew 2 cards. The last piece of Exodia and Kimara the King of Mythical Beasts. "I summon Exodia the Forrbidden One! Oberliterate!" I yelled, as Exodia destroyed the punks life points. I took his 2 cards and 3 chips and left.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OoC: *Scratches his head a VDTPM, wonder who she is talking about (Is somehow confused cause he hasn't eaten his Chocolate bar today)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Vixen Istahl
    Parents: Marik and Mai
    Sex: Female
    Looks: dyed her hair blue. Otherwise, looks alot like Mai (tall, pretty, yeahhhh...:-p) Oh, she waers blue, black, and red instead of white and purple
    Personality: Eccentric, just like me! Very serious duelist. Can be bossy, and likes to argue about little things.
    Deck: mostly light and dark (elven cards & witch/magician cards, with the Harpies... I don't know what they're classified as ^_^;;;; ) Her fave is the Dark Witch, however
    Other: Stays with Takuya to keep him out of trouble, otherwise is alone most of the time. She likes water sports and nature...

~*~Vixen~*~
    "Well done," I said as Takuya came over. He muttered something about time wasters. I rolled my eyes and looked out over the water. The breeze was warm, the water blue. I had almost forgotten I was here to duel. I hoped that there would be some challanges ahead; if all the duelists were like that kid my brother had just beat, I think I would die from bordem. I didn't really feel like dueling; I just wanted to relax for once. School was really taking it out of me; I didn't really have any friends. I didn't want any friends. Hanging out with airheads wasn't my idea of a good time. Takuya was my best friend; we rarely kept secrets from eachother.
    I realised I had been staring off into space. I felt a tingling on the back of my neck, and looked around. A guy was standing there. I think he got on at the last stop in the US...
    "Can I help you?" He looked kind of familliar...
    "Uhh... Sorry, I thought you were someone else..."
    "Oh? Who'd you think I was?" I loved tourturing guys. It was one of my short comings... one of many.
    "Well, this'll sound stupid. I thought you were a friend of my dad's."
    "Who is?"
    "Uhh... Mai Valentine." he looked a little embarrassed.
    Takuya turned sharply at this. "Yeah, she's our mom. Who's your dad? Wait... No way!" I saw it too.
    "My dad's Yugi Mutou."
    Takuya and I looked at eachother in disbelief. This was just too wierd.
    I turned back to the guy. "Sorry, this is just a little surprising. I'm Vixen, and this is Takuya. You are...?"
    "Yoshi. You two are related?"
    "Yeah, twins. Wouldn't believe it, huh?"
    Soon, we were talking like old friends. Takuya didn't talk much; not surprising, since he was never really a people person. What was strange was just... there was something about Yoshi. Something that made me curious...
    ~*~
    This is my first RPG of this type, so I'm getting used to it. If anyone wants to battle me, feel free, but only a friendly battle, please! ^_^
    Edit: Don't worry bout it Raven. They know who they are... *coughDBcoughmikecough*

Elite Trainer

Pinstripe
    -----------------------
    I sat at a table, drinking a glass of wine when I heard someone mention Yugi Mutou. I walked over to the group.
    "What's going on?" I said, "I heard some mention Yugi Mutou."
    "I did," said one of them, "he's my dad." I chuckled to myself.
    "Great to see you," I said remaining calm, "The name's Pinstripe Pegasus. What's yours?" The other two stepped back.
    "You're Pegasus' son!?" one of the kids asked.
    Sure I am." I replied. The first kid stepped forward.
    "Nice to meet you, I'm Yoshi Mutou." I then turned to the girl.
    "Want to duel?" I asked. The girl looked suprised.
    "Don't worry," I said, "I just want a freindly duel, nothing on the line." The girl thought for a second.
    "Alright."

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Dave

I just got my Duelist glove. I would need five more stars to get into the main tournment, but I didnt feel like dueling right now until we got to Africa. I walked to the other side of the boat feeling bored. Then I saw Peagus son. I never did find out his name. I walked over and watched as he and another person started a duel.
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Banned

Yoshi
    -------
    I looked out over the sea.
    "Dad...you'd be proud of me..."
    I smirked and looked at the puzzle around my neck, then to Vixen. She was a beautiful girl. Rather sweet too.
    "You there!! Mutou!"I heard someone behind me call. I turned to see a rather beautiful girl, and a boy next to her...and I immedietly understood who they are from the bottom cards of their decks and the storys my father told me.
    "Oh God...Rex Raptor and Weevil Underwoods kids..."
    "That's right...Grasshopper Underwood and Rex Jr."
    "...Well at least he's not Pachycephila Raptor"I muttered.
    "Yes, Mom thanks Dad for throwing that idea out the window everyday," Rex jr. said.
    I shook my head.
    "Anyway, Mutou", Wasp said, "I challenge you to a duel!! My families insects do NOT enjoy being insulted..."
    I shrugged as we took our spot.
    "Since this isn't sanctioned, how about a little bet? You convince that cutey brother of yours, Seth, to go out on a date with me..."
    She smirked, but while beautiful, she was mean and had a lisp.
    (Halfway through the 8000LP Duel ^_^;;)
    Grass glared across the table.
    "Alright...I play basic insect...with LaserC Cannon Armor!"
    I shrugged and yawned.
    "Witch of Black Forest will destroy it. I win..."
    "HOW COULD I LOSE!?!?"She screamed in outrage.
    "Well, when we have 8000LP and all you play is weak cards, and Man-Eater bug in ATTACK mode it's not really too tough..."
    I stood up and headed for the door, and as I expected Vixen was still in the middle of her duel. I smiled and watched her quietly.

Elite Trainer

Kayla

I yawned, listening to the other duels going on around the ship. So many eager people trying their hand at dueling before the competition began. A wind blew across the ocean and I cursed. Why did it seem that wherever I went, it was freezing? Of course, that was my own opinion, growing up in Egypt...
    I walked around the boat. I was really bored now, I needed someone to duel. I walked up to some kid who had apparently just defeated another duelist in a row.
    "Woo-hoo! I'm 6 and 0, who wants a friendly challenge?" He said friendly challenge in the most sarcastic tone of voice I had ever heard. Might as well...
    "Hey, kid, how about challenging me?" "You're on!"

~|~|~|~|~
    Duel later. Bed now. Sleepy.
    EVme15

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Modded into OA 1/12/04

*dies laughing* so what IS his first name?

Ra|n0 and Kai (kinda of a same thing)

"What was that kid doing?" I asked myself, "Go away, I can handle em on my own"(Raino) "Well theyre gunna gang up on you..." (Kai) (after 10 min of mindless arguing) "Hey whered they go?" (Kai) "YOU INSOLENT FOOL! YOU LET THEM ESCAPE!" (Raino) "oh well...hey isnt that Yugi Muoto's son?" (Kai back to normal) "WHA!...where?" I clenched my dueling deck...(Raino) "uh...*sweatdrop* over there...."(Kai) "Well im gunna duel him...ah! too late were docking in Algirs!"(Raino)

Originally posted by Raven The Jedi Bounty Hunter
    Takuya
    ~~~~~~

I watched the water ripple over and over in the blue sea. It wasn't to cold out, so my hood was down. "Hey punk, wanna duel?" A young kid with a Mohawk asked me. "I would not talking if I were you, kid. But fine, I might as well get 3 chips before the Tourney even starts. What is your rarest card?" I asked. He showed me a Dark Magican girl and a Buster Blade. "Why don't we wager 2 of our Rarest cards?" The kid asked. "Fine,I'll will now show you mine," I said Showing him my Black Luster Solider and Toon World. He gasped. "How about I start with 4000, and you start with 6000?Because everybody here knows I will be the winner," I said calmy. "Fine!" The kid pouted. "It's time to duel!" He said.
    On his first turn, he put down a face down defense mode card. He ended his turn. "My turn!" I said, drawing a Millenum Shield. So far in my hand were [/COLOR] The Millenum Shield, Mystical Elf, Dark Magican, Left Arm of Exodia, Trap hole and Right arm of Exoida. "I put these 2 cards face down in defense mode, and put my Magic/trap card face down," I said grimly. "My turn is over," I annouced. He put down another face down card and ended his turn. I drew a Graceful Charity and drew 2 cards. The left leg and Pot of Greed. I summon Pot of Greed. I drew 2 cards. The last piece of Exodia and Kimara the King of Mythical Beasts. "I summon Exodia the Forrbidden One! Oberliterate!" I yelled, as Exodia destroyed the punks life points. I took his 2 cards and 3 chips and left.
    Ummm... something is really wrong here. First of all, you can only normal summon/set 1 monster per turn. Second, there where only 3 cards in ur hand at that time you could have set, the 2 exodia peices and the Mystical elf, and apparently you didn't set either Exodia peice because you managed to summon Exodia in that 1 turn.

Seth Ishtahl
    ---------------------------
    Seth leaned lazily against a wall in the shadows, his arms crossed, his hair waiving softly against the breeze. Off to the side, he listened to some old family feud between Rex Raptor Jr., Wasp & Grasshopper Underwood, and his brother Yoshi Motou. Seth really didn't care for blood rivalries. In his mind, he didn't live through the same life as his parents did. He would make his own friends and enemies.
    "Since this isn't sanctioned, how about a little bet? You convince that cutey brother of yours, Seth, to go out on a date with me..." a voice peirced through Seth's thoughts. His face mixed in a strange expression, with an eyebrow raised and a slight blush. Then he looked around the corner and realized that the person who said that. It was Wasp Underwood, Seth immediately had a sudden urge to throw himself into the ocean and to burst out laughing. The first one he managed to control, but the latter burst through. He stepped out onto the deck of the ship, and it now looked like Wasp wanted to jump off of the boat. Yoshi nodded slightly in greeting, and began to duel Wasp. Yoshi easily whooped Wasp with a Witch of the Black Forest.
    "Wow, that was exciting," Seth yawned, looking dully off at the horizon. Wasp looked extremely offended and stormed off with a loud hmph.
    "Nice job Seth," Yoshi laughed, waving and walking off in the other direction...

uh...I dont think he even set a mon in his 2 turns...

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Dave

The ship captain announced "we are nearing Algirs everyone finsh your duels and get ready to exit the ship. I finshed watching the duel and got my stuff. We would be spending a day in Algirs. I could do some card trading and maybe have a duel while I am there. I met the other people on board, but some of them were still dueling.
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Elite Trainer

Pinstripe
    ---------------------
    "I play the dark magician in attack mode!" I cried as the holographic image of my Dark Magician appeared.
    "Now attack Dark Magician!! Dark Magic Attack!!!" I watched as the dark magician obliterated Vixen's Harpy lady.
    "Looks like I win," I said. I then gathered up my deck and walked towards the exit.
    "See you at the tournament Vixen!" I called, "and I expect to get a good duel from you Yoshi!"

Originally posted by Raven The Jedi Bounty Hunter
    So far in my hand were [I]The Millenum Shield, Mystical Elf, Dark Magican, Left Arm of Exodia, Trap hole and Right arm of Exoida. "I put these 2 cards face down in defense mode, and put my Magic/trap card face down,"
    there

Elite Trainer

Um, I don't think that accounts for a loophole...
    ~|~|~|~|~
    Kayla

"Aww, we have to go already? But I was winning!" the kid whined. You wish. It had only been three minutes in, and I was already 2200 Life Points ahead of him. I gathered up my cards.
    "I guess I may see you at a tornament somwhere. What's your name, anyways?"
    "Me? I'm Kevin, the famous son of Bandit Keith!" I smirked. So, the loser had a kid. I wonder who the poor mother was. I pitied her, have a husband like that and a son like him. "Oh, ok. Well, see you sometime."
    I left. Now the stakes got higher, and the duels would get tougher. A lot tougher.
    EVme15

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Modded into OA 1/12/04

hmmmm...DTZ I think ur right....remeber ppl u can only summmon 1 mon a turn and u must trib for monsters over lvl.5 (5&6= 1 Trib, 7= 2 Tribs)

Ra|no

I peered over the bow of the ship....It was night time...roughly 10:00pm Algirs' time...But u could see the water clearly and all the little strings of light that made Algirs...I turned around putting my sunglasses on....I could see that there actually might be some competition on this boat....no matter....we'll just have to wait....I looked at the schedule...we'd be stopping in Algirs and have to stay there till 5pm tomorrow...then by another boat we will go to Bagdad..which was a risky idea but Sadam Hussein has been overthrown (^_^)...Then I walked back inside while everyone was gathering their stuff...I really dont undestand why Rekh let so many lesser duelists on the boat....some dont even know the correct rules!...We'll just have to see at the Main Tourney in Eqypt if they can win...

Kai

I could see a few ppl I sort of recognized from one of my mom's old photo albums....but they looked a little different....I picked up my bag but my deck fell out of my pocket "godd***it...." I said under my breath..Then as I was picking the cars up another person helped me by picking up some cards for me..when I looked up I saw....*any RPGer...no one wants to talk to me... )

so heres the African/Middle East Road Trip:

-Pit Stop 1: Algirs, Algeria
    -Pit Stop 2: Bagdad, Iraq
    -Semi-Tourney: Johannesburg, South Africa
    -Pit Stop 3: Casablanca, Morroco
    -African Tournament: Cairo, Eqypt

Seth Ishtahl
    --------------------------
    It was around 9 PM when the boat arrived in Algirs. The final dark rays of the sun reflected against the crystal clear water, causing various shades of water, ranging from a semi-light blue to a dark violet. Seth was leaning against the railing of the deck, staring out at the setting sun. He shivered a bit, the temperature must have dropped at least 5 degrees, and the ocean breeze didn't help.
    "Attention all duelists. We will be arriving at Algirs port shortly. Please make sure all of your belongings are packed, we take no responsibility for items left on the boat. When we arrive please leave the boat in an orderly fashon. Thank you and enjoy your stay in Algirs," the boat captain's voice came over the PA.
    Seth lightly tapped his black backpack on the deck. Unlike other duelists, who dragged huge briefcases filled with cards, Seth only brought some spare clothes and his deck. Earlier he got a good laugh from some girl who was dragging about 8 suitcases, and 3 of Raino's men were carrying about the same amount after her.
    "You were supposed to take only what you absolutely needed!" one of the men gasped, struggling with the weight of the suitcases.
    "But I need all of this!" she yelled back, impatient.
    One of the men decided to open one of the suitcases.
    "WHAT IS THIS?!" he said, gesturing in the suitcase.
    "Those are some of my hair supplies," she said.
    Seth burst out laughing. Just the thought of that giant suitcase stuffed with hair supplies was hilarious.
    "Attention all duelists. We have arrived at the Algirs port. Please take your belongings and leave the boat now," the captain announced.
    Seth slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked toward the exit.

OoC: I knew the part about where you gotta Tribute, and i don't think Millenum Shield's Stars are higher then 4. I forgot you can only summon 1 card a turn 0_oDon't worry, won't do it again......

Takuya Ishtahl
    ~~~~~

I hadn't brought anything with me, except my deck and Millenum Rod. Nothing else was Nessicary. I walked off the boat, and saw Vixen was nowhere in sight. "I wonder where that Troublesome little girl went... And how proud mom and dad will be when i win the tourament...Of course mom won't, shes too attached to Vixen... Maybe me and dad can have some Victory wine..." I thought to myself. Africa was a wide place.... I hope Vixen doesn't get in trouble... specially with Yoshi... He may be a selfish fool like Yugi Motou was... I cannot believe he actully beat my Father Marik...And he beat mom!I swear I would beat Yoshi Motou!Even if I had to kill myself. Evantully, I found Vixen. "Vixen, so where are we going now?"

Banned

Millenium Shield and Labirynth wall are both lvl 5, with 0/3000.

Oh....well, that settles that ^_^

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Dave

As I was leaving I saw someone struggling to pick of their stuff. I helped them pick up their cards. "Thanks" he said. "My name is Kai". "Im Dave" I said.I nocticed everyone had already started leaving. " We better get going" I said. As we joined up with everyone else.
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

lol DTZ

Ra|n0

"but sir...why'd u have to take 6 suitcases with you?"...said one of my pitiful guards, "Okay..." I said in an annoyed tone..."Thee first two are all my collected cards, 2 of the other one's creates a battle monitor to monitor all the other action, the 5th one holds my Duel Disc, and the 6th one holds my personal things? any questions? because if I loose the tourney you 3 willl be out of jobs...." *the guards sweatdropped and moved my stuff to the limo* (haha....rich ppl travel in style) Then I hear Rekh over the loudspeaker..."ALL DUELISTS REPORT TO THE ALGIRS CONVENTION HALL TO PICK UP YOUR DUEL DISCS! YOU WILL REGISTER THERE AND STAY UNTIL 12 am TOMMOROW....VIOLATORS WILL AND I MEAN WILL BE DQ'ed...." I closed the window to the limo and waited to arrive at the convention hall....

Kai

The kid's name was Dave...he seemed like a nice guy....I picked up my backpack...I hate when mom packs up too much stuff for me...(a testament to every human w/ a mother to ever walk this earth lol)...I then heard the announcement over a set of loudspeakers...I found Dave again and said "We had better get moving...."

btw folks...I thought about something that will happen at the Check Point wait and see hehe >:>=

Ra|n0

I phoned in to Rekh at the Battle Satelite....As many, many children and other duelists tried to peer into the window to see me, the World's no.1 Duelist, I said to Rekh "my dad's preminition came true..." I said to Rekh, "huh?" Rekh inquired, "what dyu mean?", "He said that if I hold a World Tournament that..." then with a short pause, "The Millenium Item holders will come and amongst them will be my greatest challenge"

-HealdPK: If u do not post within 48 of this post your spot will be nullyfied and the Card Sharks leader will become an OP Char (Outer Person= No one person controls him) (wha? the guy hasnt posted in 3 days!...)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

btw folks...I thought about something that will happen at the Check Point wait and see hehe >:>=
    Uh-oh... Is Raino a streaker?! =-O *runz*
    Sorry I haven't posted. I had to go somewhere after school yesterday... I got home late and I have to get up at 5 AM to catch the bus into town... >.<

~*~Vixen~*~
    "Where do we go? The Convention Hall, I suppose. I hope there are showers there... I'm dirty and tired, and you know what that does to me." I winked at him, and he winced. He knew too well. I picked up my backpack and we left the boat. Takuya seemed distant, like something was irritating him. I wasn't going to ask, and I probably didn't want to know. He might be my brother, but he was still a guy. Mom was right, guys were odd. They were best left alone and only try to stop them when they do something really stupid. I'll never understand how any person can keep all thier emotions inside and only express anger and agression. 'Woah,' I thought. 'I'm spacing out again.'
    We had to walk to the hall. Some girl was whining about her feet hurting. I turned and pointed out to her that we had only covered the first block, so she better can it before someone did for her. Takuya was looking at a map.
    "Watcha doin'?" I asked. ""We're going to need some kind of vehicle, unless you plan to walk across Africa." I glared at him, and he laughed. "I was just looking to see where we could rent something. We'll worry about that later, though."
    I hated when He treated me like a child. We were the same age, and I was just as strong as him. He always seemed to think that our mother favored me more. I had no clue why, since Father spoiled me more than she did. He just seemed to be so vicious, like our dad. But we got along, like the whole Yin and Yang thing, I guess.
    Something cought my eye. At a street-side vendor's cart, a silver pendant flashed in the light of the rising moon. In the middle was a gem of undescribable color. I walked over to look at it.
    "We're not here to shop. If you wanted to do that, you should have stayed at home and gone to the mall." Takuya had been victim to my shopping a few too many times.
    "Oh, shut up," I snapped. "I won't take long."
    A toothless old man ran the cart. "How much?" I asked.
    He studied me. "Two hundred dollar," he said in broken English.
    He obviously thought I was just another tourist. I'd had a teacher from this area, and I wan't going to be fooled. If he wanted to haggle, he'd haggle.
    "Fifty." I replied. He shook his head. "One sixty." "Ninety." "Fine, one hundred dollar." "Done!"
    I gave him a week's worth of my paycheck and got the pendant. It may have been just the light, but it seemed to glow as I touched it. The gem was a deep blue, almost black, but it seemed to shine hundreds of colors at the same time.
    "Wow," I breathed. I put it on. I expected the chain to be cold, but it was almost hot.
    Takuya stared at me. "Are you done already? You can celebrate you little victory later. We need to get going!"
    ~*~
    I'm not sure where this is going. Spur of the moment insparation, I guess...

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Dave

We entered the main city of Algirs. I walked into someone who had a Hand Disruption deck. I offered my extra Confiscation and I got my 3rd Maha Vailo. My deck was getting even better. I smiled as I checked into the hotel. I walked out and headed toward the duelist building.
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch