Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower - Revised - v. 24

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower - Revised - v. 24

Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Aipom Of Doom, Silver Ledian, Pyrusette

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn�t become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pok�mon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pok�mon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
    Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
    Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the �Mystery Pokemon� that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a �yes� or a �no�. In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
    Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pok�mon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
    Spark Gem and Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem and Water Stone
    Flame Gem and Fire Stone
    Solar Gem and Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
    Light Gem and Day Stone
    Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Welcome to the revised Goldenrod Tower! We’ve updated things quite a bit to balance them out. Please read the list of changes below, and feel free to make suggestions or comments about them.

MGs
    • Genetic Accelerator Genes are no longer MGs.
    • A new super-rare item of 2 Green MGcoins is available.
    • Mystery Boxes are redeemable for 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, a Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of choice, and a free extra MG.

Grabber Game
    • You may only have 10 combined Grabber Games and Scratchcards a day.

Scratchcards
    • You may only have 10 combined Grabber Games and Scratchcards a day.
    • You can guess numbers from 1 to 10 for Scratchcards now.
    • Group 2 Scratchcards for Stamps or CCPs reward 5 rather than 7
    • Group 2 Scratchcards for one Green MGcoin may be purchased
    • Group 2 Scratchcards for a Light Gem AND a Darkness Gem may now be purchased (where a winning scratchcard will reward both Gems)

Mystery Pokemon
    • There are 14 Pokemon to choose from now, not 25
    • Winning after 2 or fewer guesses lets you get any MG except 20 stamps/CCPs
    • Winning after 3 guesses lets you get any rare or lower MG except 10 stamps/CCPs (you can take 5 stamps/CCPs as a prize instead).
    • Winning after 4 guesses lets you take an uncommon or common MG.

Worker Applications
    Yeah, Cheesey disappeared completely about a month ago, so we need a new worker. To apply, answer the following questions:
    Why would you be a good worker at the Goldenrod Tower?
    How can you contribute to making the Goldenrod Tower better?
    How often can you update?

Send your applications via PM to Jay, Eamon, and me by putting “Aipom of Doom; Jay; Silver Ledian” as the Recipient Usernames.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    Nala98
    GT Old - 2 CCPs.
    GT New - The dust I emit is a really powerful poison that will make any human sick. I'm attracted to city lights.
    Is that Dustox?

2 ccps if I'm correct
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I'm gonna sell that there Flame Gem for CCPs.

Any poll today?

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Hi! I like what you've done to this place.

Now I'll be the first one to play the new version of Mystery Pokemon, using the Red MGCoin I got yesterday.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Poll (4/7) What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (If any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?

Pyrussete: your 2 ccps.

Gabi: thanks :d
    MP: Togepi, Nidorino, Dragonite, Luvdisc, Lileep, Hoothoot, Dunsparse, Cacena, Lairon, Armaldo, Salamence, Meditite, Torkoal, Torchic

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Poll (4/7) What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (If any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?

I post mostly in here and the CCCC. Once I get more free time, I'll start posting in the Battle Range and Battle Arena. I don't post in Buena's Radio Show much, but that might change. As for which once I like more... that's a tough one. I like CC for the versatility you have in getting the Pokemon you want, but I also like that in AC, people seem to put more effort into raising them (posts in the BR tend to be better quality, etc).

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

This is a hard question. I post a lot in both the AC/CC topics as i work both places. I also post a lot here and at the eevee house as well as the breeding center since i work there as well. And also Expedia whenever its updated ^^. I think there are very few topics in the subforum that i don't post in if any. I like them both. I've been involved in ac longer, but i like them both.

10 grabber games please up 5 over 5 *hands voer mg coins*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

This one and CC is the best!

MG pls,

+ ;_;10GGs pls...(5x5)

Administrator

Poll (4/7) What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (if any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?
    Most: the Dragon Tamers topics and this topic. Don't post: BRS, the CC Battle Arena and the Capture Centers (I've posted at the CCs in the past, but I haven't for ages). I think both are fine, but I got more involved with AC since the beginning, and giving my extremely small amount of free time, that's what I'm dedicating myself to the most.

Mystery Pokemon question #1: Can this pokemon evolve?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Poll (4/8) Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?

Pyrusette: Blue MGcoin

Amy: Gold Berry
    GGs - Gold Berry, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Gold Berry, Lunar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 4 drops

Soggy: Red MGcoin
    GGs - Rainbow Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Berry, Rainbow Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Stamp/CCP, 4 drops

Gabi: Hollow Stone
    MP - No.

Poll (4/7) What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (if any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?

I post here and the reward center the most (and I will post in the BRS more and I will post in the Battle Range more =/). I don't post in PA or CC topics, or Expedia, or the DTAC anymore =p. I like AC more since I've always had adoptees ;d.

Poll (4/8) Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?

No, I am not alone >=o. There is this annoying little brother of mine running around and bouncing off walls because he'll be going to his friends' house in a few minutes. I'm not alone unless it's at night (I stay on the internet until 2 AM, and that outlasts the rest of my family by quite a bit =P). Other times my family is around, and they can get annoying.

2 MGs, 10 SCs (123 for Green MGcoins ;d) and a MP

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yep, I'm alone at the minute...the TV is the only think that's keeping me company. I'm normally alone at night-time but during the afternoon and evening, my brother(s) would often be in my room playing the GameCube. I don't mind them doing that but when they start arguing and shouting at each other it gives me a right ear/headache.

Danny
    MG: Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin
    SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

MP: Magcargo, Chimecho, Magneton, Cleffa, Drowzee, Kakuna, Castform, Haunter, Hariyama, Miltank, Marowak, Golduck, Tangela, Wooper

PS: Yay for the new Tower and it's additions - esp. for us workers :>
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Wolfsong - 2 CCPs.

Silver Ledian - Division Gem.

Banned

(4/7) » What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (if any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?
    I probably post in the Crystal Caves Capture Center the most of all. I can't name all of the ones I never post in, but I know I don't take part in the Battle Range, CC Battle Arena, and a few others. ^^; I'm not good when it comes to writing a short story, so I don't give it a shot.

(4/8) » Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?
    I'm rarely ever alone when I'm using the computer! My family or my siblings are always around, so I rarely get my own privacy. I don't mind, unless if they're right behind me & asking me who I'm talking to, etc. It becomes really aggrivating when they do that. As long as they dont ask dumb questions, I'm alright.

I'd also like to use the EMT once today. I have one Green MGCoin, so I'll be handing that over! ^^;;

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kris
    MG: Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin
    EMT: Tail Glow TM

Have fun using that
    Silver Ledian

Banned

*stumbles in* Hi XD This is Aquatic Fury for all who know not my sig =P

(4/7) » What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (if any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?

I post in here, the CCCC, the BRS and probably the Battle Tower the most.
    I don't post in Pokemon Avengers, the Eevee House or any of those other topics

(4/8) » Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?

I'm alone. Nobody else seems to be upstairs except for my sister in her room with the door shut and my father who is currently sleeping. I'm normally alone when I'm at my computer except for my sister who comes in occasionally to bug me. I usually just push her out the door when she comes in.

2 MGs please.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

(4/8) Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?

No, I'm not alone. My parents are home right now. They don't annoy me, usually, but like all parents, they have their moments. Sometimes I'm alone, especially on weekends, but my parents are often around. They only bother me if there's something I should be doing.

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

*whistles* My, my... Quite some improvements there, I must say.
    Oh, hello. I thought I'd drop by once more...

Um, currently, that must be the DT Battle Range and/or the Eevee House. And even then, not very often. I don't post in the Captured Pokémon or Pokémon Avenger topics at all. Well, since I don't own any CP's... AC r0x0rs 4 m3h...

No, my mom and lil' bro are around. He's been bugging me with helping him complete his Yoshi's Island saved game, but that should soon be over, seeing as he's in front of Baby Bowser ATM. Well, most of the time there's people around when I'm on, seeing as our comp is in the living room. It may be that Lil' Bro or Mum or Dad annoy me, but not (very) regularly.

Oh, I'd like to get an EMT as well... *hands over a Red and a Blue MGCoin*
    Say, I have here as well as a Mystery Box. An old one, from before the revision of the Tower. Can I exchange it, or should I first find out where I got it?

[EDIT:] Don't you just h8 sometimes?
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Administrator

Nice.
    Reduced list: Dragonite, Luvdisc, Dunsparce, Armaldo, Torkoal, Salamence.
    Now I'll ask the counterpart of my previous question: has this pokemon evolved?

I'm alone in this room; Irene, my mom's friend, is in the kitchen. She's not annoying at all, she's really nice. I'm usually alone when I'm using my computer, unless someone is using the other computer (in which case they don't bother me unless it's my brother), or putting the room in order in which case they do bother me.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Poll (4/8 ) Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?

Pretty much. i'm the only one in my room, but my mom is in the kitchen. Normally I am the only one around since most of the time at the dorm room my room mate is never there.

I'd also like 10 grabber games up 5 over 5
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kelly
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

Cora
    MG: Solar Gem Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

Mike
    MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem
    EMT: Barrier TM

Note: If you have a Mystery Box on your list of items then you must have gotten it from somewhere. I don't think you'd make it up, hehe. I'll accept it, which item would you like alongside the set ones [read new Mystery Box rule]?

Gabi
    MG: Lunar Gem

Amy
    MG:2 Green MGCoins
    GG: Mystery Box, Darkness Gem, Gold Berry, Green MGcoin, Dropped: 6

(4/9) Does your country have traditional music? Traditional food? What sort of things would your country be known for? (apart from wars and stuff...trying to keep it friendly )
    Silver Ledian

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell a Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Lunar Gem, and Darkness Gem for ccps (8). I'd also liek to exchange my mystery box for the one ccp and the free mg.

(4/9) Does your country have traditional music? Traditional food? What sort of things would your country be known for? (apart from wars and stuff...trying to keep it friendly )

I guess you could say country music could be that. I know that the South (U.S.A) has some good fried chicken and sweet tea. I think business (expots and imports) i think just woke up so not thinking as well as i would like to

Also i'd like 10 grabber games up 5 over 5.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Amy
    *gives you 8CCPs for gems*
    *gives you your MB items*

MG: Gold Berry, Light Gem
    GG: Rainbow Gem, Mystery Box, Division Gem, Dropped: 7
    Silver Ledian

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd liek to sell the following gems for ccps Light Gem,
    Rainbow Gem, & Division Gem (6)

I'd also liek to exchange that mystery box for 1 ccp and the free mg
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Amy
    Without sounding evil, I hope you don't get another Mystery Box

*gives you 6CCPs for gems*
    *gives you your MB items*

MG: Mystery Box! XD j/k! It's a Berry
    Silver Ledian

Banned

Pop music, to be honest. Everyone's obsessed with it. >_<
    Umm I wouldn't say there's any traditional food, there's a lot of Italian places here though.. Subs, maybe? XD
    Country be known for.. Umm.. The country of music, probably. There's music everywhere you go around here.

1 MG please.
    *stares at remaining Red MGCoin* I'll play a game of Mystery Pokemon please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Gabi:
    MP - indeed it has evolved ;d.

Kelly: Hollow Stone
    MP - Clefable, Aron, Feebas, Lanturn, Quagsire, Ninetales, Cloyster, Staryu, Poliwhirl, Geodude, Voltorb, Absol, Glalie, Spinda

Err... I dunno... traditional USA food/music? don't really pay attention to that stuff. Apparently the US is known as being a democracy that fought communism before and now is GeorgeWBushland where we fight whoever is on Bush's nerves =/.

MP: Magcargo, Chimecho, Magneton, Cleffa, Drowzee, Kakuna, Castform, Haunter, Hariyama, Miltank, Marowak, Golduck, Tangela, Wooper

Hmm... Was this an RBY Pokemon?

MG, 10 GGs, up 1 over 6

Administrator

Is my MP Dragonite?

(If no, I can always ask for another MP).

Yes, it has some traditional types of music like tango, milonga, zamba, chacarera, chamamé, gato... I can't think of any other right now. And also some foods like empanadas and dulce de leche (milk jam). Asado is also a famous food, which is a special kind of barbecue. Other things my country is known for are its football players and some actors and writers.

Banned

MP - Clefable, Aron, Feebas, Lanturn, Quagsire, Ninetales, Cloyster, Staryu, Poliwhirl, Geodude, Voltorb, Absol, Glalie, Spinda

Question 1: Is this Pokemon capable of learning a damaging Water-Type move?

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Ledian
    Mike
    MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem
    EMT: Barrier TM

Note: If you have a Mystery Box on your list of items then you must have gotten it from somewhere. I don't think you'd make it up, hehe. I'll accept it, which item would you like alongside the set ones [read new Mystery Box rule]?
    Um... Are those Berry thingies of a one-time-use? (I'm assuming so, but one can never know for sure...) Whatever the answer, I'd like a Blue MGCoin, which I'd like to use for my second EMT, along with the Red MGCoin from the Box.

Um, there are these folklore-type songs, and 'ancient' ballades... Traditional food? Frites and steak! (Why do they have to call them 'French' Fries anyway! They belong to us Belgians!!) Other known stuff: the Atomium, 'Manneken Pis' (that's right: Pis), Brussels (as in 'The Muscles from...' and 'Brussels' sprouts', and the capital of the EU), Antwerp, Ypres (oh, right... no war things), Bruges (the Venice of the North ), ... Oh yeah, the peer that drew the front of the Euro coins was a Belgian, as was the guy that invented the 'Saxomofoon'. "Potverdekke, it's great to be a Belgian... I'm not English, I'm not French and I'm not Dutch..."
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Danny
    MG: Solar Gem
    GG:Lunar Gem, Spark Gem, Solar Gem, Red MGcoin, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 3
    MP: Yes

Gabi
    MG: Flame Gem

Mike
    *gives you MB items*

MG: Gold Berry, Lunar Gem
    EMT:Clamp TM

Note: As far as I know, yep, they can only be used once. I guess if they were everlasting, winning them over and over would get a bit boring eventually ^^;
    Silver Ledian

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Ledian

Cora
    MG: Solar Gem Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem
    O..kay... Can someone please tell me how I got four gems from one MG?

(4/9) Does your country have traditional music? Traditional food? What sort of things would your country be known for? (apart from wars and stuff...trying to keep it friendly)

Well, country music, I guess... blech. I don't really like American music. You could say that our traditional foods are burgers, apple pie and hot dogs, but knowing us, they probably were stolen from another country. We're known for being obnoxious tourists. :-_-:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cora
    MG: Spark Gem

Note: Sorry...I pasted everyone's MG's into your space accidentally. You really only got the first one on that list. Sorry again. Here, I'll sell my Division Gem for 2 stamps and you can have them when it's confirmed.
    Silver Ledian

(4/7) What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (if any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?
    I think I like posting in them all around, there isn't one or two that I favour most. I think I like CC more because you go on a little adventure to catch your Pokemon whereas AC you just go to a Center to adopt Pokemon.

(4/8 ) Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?
    I'm alone now at my computer. I'm normally alone at my computer unless my little brother comes in and starts playing with my bed. It doesn't really bother me if anyone comes in because I'm just watching the computer most of the time.

(4/9) Does your country have traditional music? Traditional food? What sort of things would your country be known for? (apart from wars and stuff...trying to keep it friendly)
    I'm not sure if England has any traditional food and I'm not sure on the music because I don't really listen to any music. Our country is probably not known for anything because it's just a little country out of many in Europe.

3 MGs Please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Andy
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Gold Berry, 2 Stamps/CCPs
    Silver Ledian

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(4/7) What topics in the AC/CC forum do you post in the most? Which ones (if any) do you not post in at all? Do you like AC or CC more?

Nowadays, I only post here and at BRS, since I have the captees I want. I don't post in the others, since I think they've outlived their purpose to be honest (some of them) I like CC more.

(4/8 ) Are you alone as you answer this? If not, who's around and are they annoying you in particular? Are you normally alone when you're at your computer, are there others around who don't bother you, or others around that do bother you?

I'm alone in my room, but not in the house. My mother, father, grandmother, my two niece's, and myself are here. It's not that crowded, well, almost... Yes I'm normally alone whilst at the computer, and prefer that. My mother bothers me often, but my nieces don't.

What's Australia good for? It's a multicultural society so just about anything you find in your country, you'll probably find it here. I guess we're well known for our hot weather and the outback, and kangaroos. No traditional music, as I said, it's a very diverse country.

- 3 MGs.
    - 10 SCs, 1 2 3, 5 CCPs

My MGC count is currently at 145.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Jay
    MG: Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem
    SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
    Silver Ledian

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Selling gems/stone for 5 CCPs.

( 4/10 ) What do you think about the current smilies at TPM? Favorite one? Do you think there are too many? Would you like to see some more added? If so, what?

I like them, it makes the place old school. Would be my favorite, along with and the dancing fruits. I personally don't think there are too many, but more might take it overboard. I would like to see more dancing fruits since they're cool. :plumcool: and :peachcool:, and soon, :watermeloncool:

- 1 MG.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Thanks, Eamon!

I'll sell that Solar Gem and the Spark Gem for CCPs.

( 4/10 ) What do you think about the current smilies at TPM? Favorite one? Do you think there are too many? Would you like to see some more added? If so, what?

I definitely like having all the old smilies back, and *gasp* they even brought back alll the Pokemon! I would have to say that my favorite is either or , or possibly . I don't think there are too many, and I would like to see the R/S Pokemon added as well.

The current smilies at TPM are quite nice because you have a range to choose from depending what emotion you want. I don't have a favourite smilie because I don't use them. I think there's plenty so not too many. It would be alright to add some more but I don't really use them.

1 MG Please!