It means rate my colosseum team! This team is for the level 50 things on Colloseum, so It'll have to be good. I just restarted my ruby and went through it and gave all the TMs to my sapphire where I'm building the team, so TMs shouldn't be a problem. Also, keep in mind they can only learn moves available under or at lv 50! So no Sky Uppercut on Blaziken or anything like that. Ok...

SWAMPERT@?
(Bashful)
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-HP Electric
-Mirror Coat

I am NOT rebreeding for a Modest nature or anything, it took long enough to get a neutral male with HP electric! Now, as you can see, he is a special sweeper. I put all EVs into his sp attack, so no need to worry about that. I chose Electric for HP because water types are really the only thing he can't take down (whithout MC that is), and surf does fine for any water/grounds.

BLAZIKEN@Shell Bell/Leftys/Scope Lens
-Bulk Up
-Blaze Kick/Flamethrower
-Return
-???

It works, that's about it. I don't know what to do for the last slot though. Should I use up my only Brick Break TM left on it? Or is Double Kick Ok?

SCEPTILE@?
-Leaf Blade
-Dragon Claw
-Faint Attack/???
-???

He's my fast special sweeper. The only problem is he's my only one and he's male, so no crunch. I don't know what else to do with him, unless I want to use my only Roar TM on him. HELP!

BEAUTIFLY@Shell Bell/?
-Morning Sun
-Stun Spore
-Giga Drain
-Silver Wind

I know it sucks, but I have this odd obssession with it. The set actually works quite well. It's just Stun it, drain and wind it, and if his HP gets low Morning Sun or two. Please don't remove him unless it's absolutely necessary, and even then I may not.

SWALOT@Chesto Berry/?
-Amnesia
-Toxic/Sludge Bomb
-Rest
-Shadow Ball/other physical attack

He's meant to be a tank. The problem is I don't have my Sludge Bomb TM anymore, I think I wasted it on some crappy Vileplume. So, should I try and go get another one? Or is another attack OK?

SALAMENCE@?
-Dragon Dance (unless I need to breed for this)
-Earthquake/???
-???
-???

I didn't want this guy due to TM troubles, but if you guys have a worthwhile set, I'm listening. Otherwise, I have this Medicham.

~or~

MEDICHAM@?
-Calm Mind
-Psychic
-special attack
-Baton Pass/special attack

I dunno about this guy. I just really need some help with this guy. I'd prefer a special sweeper, although I'm a little lacking physical-wise, so maybe a phys. sweeper instead?

Thanks for any help. I don't know how this'll work out, but I hope it all works. And feel free to switch any pokes.