Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: open challenge. ref needed

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default open challenge. ref needed

PRE-ROUND

Howlett

Howlett 78% Moderate-Low Fatigue Tapping upon primal energies.

Sap Sucker 100% Perfect Condition

Double Team~Double Edge~Double Edge
    SUBS: Double Team if images fall below three.
    Sunny Day~Solarbeam~Solarbeam
    ROUND SIX

Howlett is a little shaken by the obvious type advantage of his new opponent, but the spirits of nature calm his restless feelings and help guide his movements.

Concentrating, Howlett slowly splits into four. All the while, the Kabutops notcies the subtle changes in heat, feeling the sun beat down strongly.

Howlett then races twoards his enemy, feeling the previous strength he had lessen, but still there. He rams int othe Bellsprout with full force, knocking the smaller pokemon away.

Sap Sucker gets up and begins to draw in solar energy, which is now very abundant. He fires it at one of the Howlett images, and its a hit. Howlett's body is racked with pain as the cruel solar energy rushes through his body.

Angry now, Howlett rushes again at the Bellsprout, guided once last time by his spirit helper. Sap Sucker once again feels the pain of Howlett's assault.

Sap Sucker again gets up and quick takes in a portion of solar light and fires at one of the Howletts. This time, Howlett is saved when the beam merely destroys a fake image.

And the Sun shines with great strength.

end Round Six.
    STATS FOR ROUND SIX

Pokemon

Howlett 53% Moderate Fatigue Now longer helped nor enhanced by nature. Has three images, two which are fake.

Sap Sucker 60% (DAMAGE CAPS) Low Fatigue Bruised and battered all over body.

Other Info

The Sun will fade in three rounds.

Banned

Alright Howlett, you are doing well. Start off by making a small sub. Then again vent your fury with double edge, then double edge again.

Banned

I'm baaack!!! my harddisk couldn't handle it anymore and he went on a nice long vacation to the harddisk heaven!! So, I'm ready to ref again

Slacker Supreme Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

solar beam ~ solar beam ~ solar beam

Banned

here we go again!

Round 7!!

Howlett 53% Moderate Fatigue Now longer helped nor enhanced by nature. Has three images, two which are fake.

Sap Sucker 60% (DAMAGE CAPS) Low Fatigue Bruised and battered all over body.

Howlet:substitute/double-edge/double-edge
    Sap Sucker: solarbeam/solarbeam/solarbeam

The sun is still shining and both the pokemon find it really nice. Sap Sucker, a grass type, naturally loves the sun and Howlets cooling water element makes the sun irrelevant for its attacking power. This round is gonna be a survival of the fittest because both the trainers let the pokemon do their powerhouse attacks. Howlet, in the match for a long time now, starts creating a nice duplicate of him, well actually three of them. Sap Sucker doesn't notice this as he is concentrating on the sunlight, but with the sun so bright he doesn't have to charge long. Seconds after he started collecting he fires a great powerfull yellow beam towards the what he thinks to be howlet. "great, he is one again" thinks Sap Sucker. But when the beam hits the so-called Howlet, it explodes and make place for three Howlets.
    Sap Sucker, now worried by the strange things that are happening, looks around at the three howlets, who's the real one, he thinks. Suddenly, one Howlet(the real thing) dashes towards the small plant, and attacks like there's no tomorrow!! Not being carefull, Howlet takes a bit damage, he tripped over one of Sap Suckers roots. The clones fast regroup with Howlet, not letting Sap Sucker see wich is the real thing. Sap Sucker realeases another great beam towards one of the Howlets, he hopes, but he just hit a clone.
    Howlet, releived he didn't get hit by the destructive beam, goes in another frenzy, this time dealing some more damage. He takes more damage as well, as he go sliced by Sap Sucker's leaf. Sap Sucker takes its chance and fires his next solar beam towards one of the Howlets. Luck was on his side, cuz he hit the right Howlet, frontal!! Howlet also loses its last clone by this devestating attack. Sap Sucker, sweat dropping from its head, looks worried towards the much bigger Howlet, who just crashed into a big iron elevator, on the side of the scyscraper to be!

Howlet: 28% got some nasty bruises from the blow, small gash on his thigh from his attack frenzy.
    Sap Sucker: 40% badly bruised, getting tired from firing big powerfull beams.

intense sun for two more rounds

Banned

Double Edge does execellent damage, is that, in your refings, 10%? I generally see it, including prior in the battle, as 20%.

Banned

its my interpetation of the damage done, and both attacks together is 20% cuz your attacking a very small pokemon, who's very agile. A big pokemon could never do major damage in a frenzy to a small agile pokemon. well that's what I think, I think I did the right thing.

Banned

My comment was because Double Edge had previously done 20%, for consistency sake, Double Edge would have done the same damage to the same target. If I suspected you were going to have it do 10% each, instead, I would have used a different move.

Banned

I just saw it, but that was raz reffing, I'm not raz. But if it really bothers you, I will change it. I just want to hear wat ryandude has to say about it!

Banned

please, thank you... It does have a large effect on the battle, its why I used a move with a recoil...

Cool Trainer

10% sounds good to me
    recoil should be 5 pecent
    but thas just me talkin

Banned

ok, new stats then(sorry for the inconvenience)

Howlet: 23% got some nasty bruises from the blow, small gash on his thigh from his attack frenzy.

Sap Sucker: 20% badly bruised, getting tired from firing big powerfull beams

hope your all happy now!

Banned

thats fine, thank you. I would expect Howlett to take more damage as he did more.

Cool Trainer

um

solar beam ~ solar beam ~ solar bea,

better loose with some flare

Banned

Howlett, lets see if you can hang in there long enough to finish this match. Reflect that beam back into Sap Sucker, continue to place reflective barriers until that over grown fly trap has knocked itself out, or you fall. Either way, you have done amazingly well.

Banned

Round 8

Howlet: 23% got some nasty bruises from the blow, small gash on his thigh from his attack frenzy.

Sap Sucker: 20% badly bruised, getting tired from firing big powerfull beams

The battle is going on for a while now, and it seems this battle isn't going to go on much longer, with ryandude having his last, now beaten up pokemon in the field and cyrus with still his first pokemon. Sap Sucker's master wants him to go down with style, so Sap Sucker powers up his most powerfull attack. Again he extracts the power from the still intense sun. Howlet however is going defence style. Right as Sap Sucker fires its beautiful yellow beam, Howlet puts up his reflect! The yellow beam cuts trough the air as a hot knife trough the butter. Howlet doesn't worry cause he has his barrier wich will reflect the beam, and he's right. The beam hits the reflect and flies right at his creator, and hits him right on!
    Sap Sucker has not much power left but he maneges to create another solar beam, and fires again, like he has done many times before in this battle. Howlet also makes a copy of his last attack and put up another refect barrier. The beam this time misses Sap Sucker but hits the iron fundaments off the building! the building trembles as some iron bars fall down, nearly missing both the pokemon but doing a little bit of damage, as this had the effect of an earthquake.
    Again the attacks are repeated as Sap Sucker fires another solarbeam. Howlet's reflect isn't strong enough this time, as Sap Sucker's solarbeam goes trough the reflect, hitting Howlet but not doing too much damage cause the real strength was lost in breaking the reflect attack. Both pokemon are worned out as this round ends!

Sap Sucker:4% heavily bruised, tired
    Howlet:8% bruised, small gash on his thigh

Banned

Alright Howlett, I would have hoped for a better out come than that, but it is managable. Use Ice beam until one or both of you fall. Good luck. Either way, you have done amazingly well in your first match

Cool Trainer

solar beam him down

leave no survivors

Banned

Round 9

Sap Sucker:4% heavily bruised, tired
    Howlet:8% bruised, small gash on his thigh

Both pokemon are worned out as round 9 begins. Both pokemon have put up a beautiful fight, especially Howlet who is still here after 8 rounds. Both pokemon get ready for their final attacks. Sap Sucker concentrates on the skigh, but in the time Sap Sucker creates its beam, Howlet lets loos a beautiful beam of ice. Sap Sucker is too late, he got hit by the beam before he had the time to release its own. Sap Sucker lets out a final cry as he drops down, not able to fight further. The match has ended, Howlet put up a beautiful fight, knokking out two pokemon, and he finally gets the time to rest!

I declare cyrus the winner of this match!

Banned

Amazing match Ryandude, hope we can do it again some time.

Howlett, return, you had an amazing first match. I choose to evolve my Kadabra Kartan into an Alakazam.

Cool Trainer

twas a good match

id cry if i had a soul

i shoose to tie a rock to me wobbufette and throw him off a cliff

Banned

why punish wobbofet? Punish the ice bird that could magically fly without functional wings, or the fly trap that didn't trap anything?

Cool Trainer

check out my battle

titled "I Challenge YOU!"

the thread starter is Totodile43

then ull know why i dislike wobbufett

Banned

Use substitue moves like DRWS recommended... You could do alot of damage with Mirror Coat/Counter... It is a limited move pool.

Cool Trainer

i could, but now hes using moves like sandstorm and toxic and defense curl, sot hat doesnt do me any good. but i could use mimic, because technically thats one of his moves. i must ponder this alone in my tree with my squirrel friends while we plot to control the world
    MUAH HA HA HA HA!

shouldnt have said that...