Thread: X

Banned

Default X

In the year 21xx, robots began to appear all around the world. USA's president announced that the world's first robotic army has been completed. This robots obey the 3 laws that have been modified to 'obey' and defend USA from any threat.

But a female robot scientist Dionne Asimov protested against the modification the law of robots which were set by her ancestor the great sci-fi writer, Isaac Asimov. Her protests were ignored. But then the central cpu that controlled the robot army was infected by a virus. The virus soon infected the entire high AI robot population, causing them to disobey the 3 original laws and began slaying humans and organic life alike. Soon they took control of factories.

Dionne's fiancee, who just lost his job as a soldier thanks to the robot army, have been using his gift of the gab secretly to gain supporters for his AAI(Anti-AI) Resistance Force which was always on the run from the president until the robots now became the ultimate threat. He soon finds himself sandwiched between ideals and friends when his team accidentally awakens a century old proto-type-AI soldier robot, that obeys the 3 laws, X!! That means he can protect Man and destroy techno-life in the name of the 3 laws.

With his trusty electron arm blaster, nano hooks on his hands and feet, jets and a R-PEM generator that has unlimited power, can X defeat what his creators have created?? Especially if they can upgrade themselves constantly??

Art and Fics Coming soon

The hero will be based on this guy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default X

In the future, you should probably post a chapter or prologue of your fics in the first post. (I wouldn't consider this a prologue, since I'm guessing what it discusses is part of the regular storyline in the fic. A prologue should usually be before the fic itself.)

I'll withhold further comment until the first chapter is up. I'll be able to understand this fic better then.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.