Thread: Rmt :d

Banned

Default Rmt :d

first post.. i dont really have any items for them so feel free to add `-`.

-Blaziken
    Earthquake
    Sky uppercut
    Slash
    Blaze Kick

-Tropius
    Sunny Day
    Solarbeam
    Synthesis
    Body Slam/Earthquake
    :i'd prefer body slam because I want to use my eartquake tm..

-Milotic
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Recover
    Confuse Ray
    :I like it.

-Metagross
    Shadow Ball
    Psychic
    Meteor Mash
    Iron Defense
    :Iron defense is just there.. I dunno what to put.

-Salamence
    FLy
    Flamethrower
    Dragon Claw
    Headbutt
    :Headbutt is bad.. but i dunno what to put there either

-Flygon
    Steel Wing
    Dragonbreath
    Crunch
    secret power
    ecret power is lame, will get rid of it when i get a good move to replace.

so there it is.. rate rate rate

My changes/suggestions are in bold. I'll try to do items as best I can...

BLAZIKEN@Scope Lens/Shell Bell
    -Bulk Up
    -Sky Uppercut
    -Slash
    -Blaze Kick

This set goes for critical hits. High ratios and Scope Lens.

TROPIUS@Leftovers
    -Razor Leaf
    -Body Slam/Aerial Ace
    -Leech Seed
    -Synthesis

Sunnybeam is no longer a very good combo on grass types, even if they have Clorophyll. If you really wanted to do that set, definitely go with quake, you'll need it for fires. Otherwise, this set is good, and fun! You can do Bslam for paralysis, or Ace for STAB.

MILOTIC@Leftys
    Fine, but do Mirror Coat if you want to breed over Confuse Ray. It works well, but the set you have is also fine.

METAGROSS@Leftys/Shell Bell
    -Meteor Mash
    -Shadow Ball
    -Earthquake
    -Agility/Light Screen

Focus more on attack, not both. And you need quake for fires. And Agility or LS to get rid of Iron Defense.

SALAMENCE@Leftys/Shell Bell
    -Dragon Claw
    -Crunch
    -Flamethrower
    -[b]Hydro Pump

Special set, lotsa fun. You could do physical, but I think special is better, especially if you use AAce on Tropius. (Requires breeding with Hydro Pump Gyarados; can take an incredibly long time, but worth it)

Drop Flygon; you already have 2 weak to ice (Tropius and Salamence), and both those are 2x weak to ice. And with flygon, you'd be technically 6x weak to ice, which is extremely common. For your last slot, consider an electric, maybe Manectric with Thunderbolt, Thunder wave, Crunch, and Roar. Or do something crazy like a Dustox or sumthing. Yeah, not greatest stats, but lots fun...Dustox with Silver Wind, Toxic, Moonlight, and Light Screen. I dunno, just have fun!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

salamence:

PURE TRICKERY!!!!!! BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

dragondance
    hydropump
    fireblast
    hp-electric

dragondancing will make people think "this ol' lunker's a phys. sweeper." then, you blast 'em with special attacks =D dancing helps sweepage with spd. boosts anyways.
    “I always say if you’re going to get shot, do it in a hospital.”
    -House

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Blaziken can be used so many different ways, but I prefer the salac + endure + reversal combo the best. He doesn't have ANY defense and he's good for gettin OHKOed many more times than not so it's perfect on him. Oh well. Yours is fine.

Tropius is awesome. Needs the EQuake here. You can raise a Rhyhorn to lvl 52 to breed it onto him. No need to waste the TM when you can breed, it just takes a lil work. I use one just like it, but make sure you go w/the EQ, it's saved my @$$ so many times it's not even funny!

Milotic is fine. Perfect if you're not goin the MC approach. Don't put both LS and CR on a pokemon cause if you MC and they hurt themselves you just wasted a turn. Not cool. Stay w/ your set, it's not OU for an OU pokemon.

Metagross I agree w/Ferilian, but go w/Agility.

Salamence is fine either Ferilian or strat's way.

I think you should use some UU pokemon in the last slot. I like the Dustox idea, but I like this better:

Masquerain @Quick Claw
    -Silver Wind
    -Hydro Pump
    -Ice Beam
    -Whirlwind

It's fun for creamin fire pokes. Very fun for that indeed.
    "OMG your shiny pokemon's hurting my eyes!!!"

I've got an idea, how about we draw straws, and the loser gets to run across the parking lot with ham sandwich!" - Steve (DOTD)

Banned

thanks for all your rates

i know this is kind of off topic but i'm making another Milotic and i'm having problems with Feebas. Now i have the feebas but it wont eat any more berries so i cant raise its beauty anymore. do i have to start again with another one or is there another way i can raise it?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Dunno. Sorry, I've never had that problem.
    "OMG your shiny pokemon's hurting my eyes!!!"

I've got an idea, how about we draw straws, and the loser gets to run across the parking lot with ham sandwich!" - Steve (DOTD)

Ultimate Virtual Pokémon Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

If, when you view a pokémon's contest stats in the Pokénav, there are twinkling stars in a full circle around it, it's eaten all the Pokéblocks it'll eat. It is now impossible to raise its contest stats any higher, so if that Feebas' Beauty isn't high enough now to evolve at next level, it never will be.
    In order to get the highest contest stats you can, you should feed your pokémon Pokéblocks with a high level (so that they raise stats more) and a low feel (so that they don't "fill up" the pokémon as much.)

Poryhedron's Monotype Challenges
    Winner of the 2007 Pokéhelper Unown Award! Glad I could be of help!
    Pokémon GO: Level 37, Team Mystic

Banned

Thanks pory, i'm trying with another feebas now. Atleast when you find one Feebas tile you can always fish for more

Banned

Hey! We've got the same pokes just in different versions.

-Blaziken
    Flamethrower
    Sky uppercut
    Bulk Up
    Toxic
    A very good pokemon....

-Tropius
    Sunny Day
    Solarbeam
    Synthesis
    Earthquake
    A good lookin pokemon but it's not too strong.

-Milotic
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Recover
    Safeguard
    It's very good! and I like the way it looks

-Metagross
    Shadow Ball/Earthquake
    Psychic
    Meteor Mash
    Agility
    A good pokemon and its pretty stong

-Salamence
    Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower
    Dragonclaw
    Crunch
    A good pokemon but needs care...(If it can learn Ice Beam, which I dont know would be great!

-Flygon
    Dragonclaw
    Crunch
    Flamethrower
    Earthquake
    A good pokemon too! Its quite cute

Overall.....I agree with ferilian about Flygon thing.....But I think you should drop Salamence instead of Flygon...... Maybe Rhydon if you drop Flygon, but if you drop Salamence, you might want to use Machamp or Glalie or Slaking

Not Rhydon! You need to drop a dragon because you have too many weaknesses to ice, and Rhydon is also weak to ice. You need something resistant to ice, or at least not weak to it.

Banned

how about a dusclops? anyone got any suggestions and/or movesets?

Banned

I'm sorry about Rhydon, Machamp is agood choice, good stats and good moves too. Or maybe a Manectric or Absol

Banned

i have no one to trade with to get machamp, i'd have it if i could

anyone know something good that isnt weak to ice? :X

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

dusclops tank

calmmind
    icebeam
    willowisp
    rest
    @leftovers
    (bold)
    252 HP/Sp.Def., 252 Def., 6 Sp.Def/HP.

willowisp, calmmind up, ice beam as filler. rest is obvious, and dusclops CAN survive a rest.
    -House

Banned

but it has such bad hp ;.;

i want something to beat water & ice pokemon and be resistant to them :X

How about a Walrein. It's Ice and Water, so it resists both, and it can beat them with Earthquake.

WALREIN@Chesto Berry
    (Sassy)
    -Ice Beam/Sheer Cold
    -Surf
    -Earthquake
    -Rest

Not the best at killing water/ice, but it works well. Still, Dusclops makes a great tank. Low HP doesn't matter if they have high defenses (and his are great if you do the right EV training).

Note that when you do train a Dusclops (and it is a really tough tank to beat if you're not prepared for it), you had better max out HP, then pour your remaining effort points into defenses.

Banned

to be honest, i have nfc when it comes to EV's. I cant really be bothered to learn. I had a walrein but i got rid of it for Milotic, cause i thought i only needed 1 water type. ahhh... would a Muk with thunderbolt work? ;x

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Freyr
    to be honest, i have nfc when it comes to EV's. I cant really be bothered to learn. I had a walrein but i got rid of it for Milotic, cause i thought i only needed 1 water type. ahhh... would a Muk with thunderbolt work? ;x
    not muk. go weezing =X
    -House

Banned

Bugger it. I love water. I have chosen

Starmie
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Surf
    Recover

good against water, can kill dragons if milotic dies. good enough for me.

now to start the ruby one and train a completely different team

You shouldn't have 2 water types! I didn't realize you already had Milotic. I'd definitely go with Dusclops now, or maybe even Weezing after all.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Ferilian
    You shouldn't have 2 water types! I didn't realize you already had Milotic. I'd definitely go with Dusclops now, or maybe even Weezing after all.
    weezingthatrules@leftovers
    (jolly-levitate)
    thunderbolt
    haze
    willowisp
    explosion

works in bt too.
    -House

Banned

but i dont like to kill pokemon on purpose. it's so wrong.. besides i thought the point was to try and keep them alive as long as possible?

Ultimate Virtual Pokémon Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Freyr
    but i dont like to kill pokemon on purpose. it's so wrong.. besides i thought the point was to try and keep them alive as long as possible?
    Well, of course you do want your pokémon to stay conscious as long as you can...but if your Weezing is taking a serious beating and it's pretty clear that it's going to faint soon anyway, you might as well use the strongest attack in the game while you're at it (and I'm talking base power here, so a Slaking that's been Skill Swapped Pure Power and holding a Choice Band as it uses Focus Punch does not count.)

Poryhedron's Monotype Challenges
    Winner of the 2007 Pokéhelper Unown Award! Glad I could be of help!
    Pokémon GO: Level 37, Team Mystic

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Poryhedron
    Well, of course you do want your pokémon to stay conscious as long as you can...but if your Weezing is taking a serious beating and it's pretty clear that it's going to faint soon anyway, you might as well use the strongest attack in the game while you're at it (and I'm talking base power here, so a Slaking that's been Skill Swapped Pure Power and holding a Choice Band as it uses Focus Punch does not count.)
    Hm....wonder what'd happen if you skill-swapped Pure Power to a Self-Destruct Snorlax.....=D

thats:

400 with stab and 1.5 choiceband on the base power,
    or
    450 with stab and the choiceband on the stabbed power.
    and with lax's insane attack, omg there's gonna be a crapload of pissed people.....=D
    -House

Banned

just on something random, because I didnt think this needed a new topic, help me with this new flygon im training. It has Dragon claw, Crunch, Steel wing & Giga Drain/Flamethrower.

The giga drain flamethrower thing i cant decide on because Giga drain restores health, but Flamethrower is probably more powerful. Don't tell me to put earthquake on him because i used the TM on blaziken :X

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by strat
    Hm....wonder what'd happen if you skill-swapped Pure Power to a Self-Destruct Snorlax.....=D

thats:

400 with stab and 1.5 choiceband on the base power,
    or
    450 with stab and the choiceband on the stabbed power.
    and with lax's insane attack, omg there's gonna be a crapload of pissed people.....=D
    snorlax no longer gets selfdestruct, also that stabd selfdestruct is more like 600bp, and that choiceband has nothing to do with base power... it ups attack...

lets not ignore lanturn though, seems as obvious a choice to me as any...

i dont like flygon on ingame teams so i wont bother commenting on your set, except you might want a physical based one, or not one at all

Banned

Lanturn is a good choice i have 2 Lv 100's because there are so few counters, are there any at all? It's a good choice as a legendary and starter killer, All ways keep it in mind