Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower v. 25!

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower v. 25!

Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Aipom Of Doom, Silver Ledian, Pyrusette

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
    Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
    Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
    Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
    Spark Gem and Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem and Water Stone
    Flame Gem and Fire Stone
    Solar Gem and Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
    Light Gem and Day Stone
    Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Banned

I'd like to forge my Division Gem and my Fire Stone, please. I believe that'll leave me with a Flame Gem and a Hollow Stone, right? ^^;; I'd like to sell the forged Flame Gem & three of my Hollow Stones for 5 Stamps too, please.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Kris:
    *hands over 5 stamps*

Eamon:
    *gives you 1 stamp, 1 CCP, Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, and Ocean Gem*
    *hands over 4 CCPs*

GT: Is it Vulpix? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.
    I'll sell my Lunar Gem for stamps.

Banned

Haven't answered the day's poll yet...

(5/2) Do you have any pets? If so, how many, and what are their names? If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?

I have a miniature pincer (little dog for those of you who dont know what that is) named Kelly. If I could have any animal as a pet, I'd probably still have a dog. There's just something about them that makes them good pets. Not to mention I like them.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Pyrusette, when you post a new version, you must post a new poll. That is generally when you should post a new version; when a new poll should be added. And if you break that unwritten rule, you pretty much always need to post the current poll so people don't get confused. That's kind of common sense...

Oh and would one of you's please fix the main post? I have a bunch of boxes showing up. Ie:
    "In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the �Mystery Pokemon� that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a �yes� or a �no�. In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize"
    Bit annoying.

(5/2) Do you have any pets? If so, how many, and what are their names? If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?

Two pets, both cats. Snowball who is 8 - 9 human years old, and Honey who is around 2.5 human years old. I want more cats since they're cool.

- 1 MG

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quoted from last version
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrusette
    Sneasel(h)Obsessive:
    MGs: Lunar Gem,Mystery Box O_O
    I'd like to sell the gem for 2 Stamps, and I’ll take 2 Stamps as the Uncommon item in the Mystery Box please.

(5/1) Do you visit your relatives very often? When you do, do you generally go to them or do they come to you? What kind of things do you do with your relatives?

I visit them about once a year-at Christmas we take the presents up, and stay for a couple of days, though I’m not sure if we’ll do that this year because my gran has moved here and we always stayed in her house :-/
    We normally do, um, not much. Just go round their house, usually have a Christmas party.
    *Shrugs*

Yep, I’ve got a black and white cat called Socks, and she’s evil. If I could have any, I think I’d have a horse because I love them^_^

3 MGs (including Mystery Box one), 10 Group 2 SC’s (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and my two EMT’s of the month please.
    *Hands over two Green MG Coins with the rest of the stuff*

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

( 4/30 ) Are you or your family doing any sort of remodeling, repairing, or just fixing up something small around your house currently? When was the last time that you/your family did something like that?
    Right now, no. The last time was on my birthday, when the room I'm sitting in was rearranged just because my uncle sent us a different computer desk.

(5/1) Do you visit your relatives very often? When you do, do you generally go to them or do they come to you? What kind of things do you do with your relatives?
    No, not very often. There aren't many people I see often; more like once a month or so. Sometimes I go to their houses and sometimes they come here. We mostly talk, eat and sometimes buy things (I certainly prefer talking and eating to shopping). With my second cousins Inés and Helena it's different. I consider them two of my best friends. We hang out, sing, dance, talk about much more interesting (or fun) things, and sometimes go to places or play games. I've even cooked with them a few times.

I have a dog, a cat, another cat comes and goes unofficially, and another cat has settled in my garden and brought 2 daughters with her and then had 3 more kittens. The official ones are Colita (dog) and Felicia (Cat). The other cats are Intruso, the mother whose name we haven't decided on yet (my brother calls her Andrea, my mum calls her Leoncia and I haven't given her a name but I find Leoncia disgusting and Andrea disrespectful towards the person my brother was inspired on), Nu, Eve and the 3 kittens don't have names yet.

Oh, I've edited the main post, but only to fix the characters that were still in Unicode. I didn't touch the content.

I'd like my MGs and my 2 EMTs for May.
    *Hands over 2 Green MGCoins.*
    First time I've requested 2 EMTs at once! O_O

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

(5/3) If you could do anything you wanted this summer, what would it be? What are your real summer plans?

Kyle:
    MG: Solar Gem

Jay:
    Sorry. I guess the euphoria of being able to post the new one got to my head.
    MG: Lunar Gem

Hannah:
    *hands over 2 stamps*
    *opens Mystery Box and gives you 1 stamp, 1 CCP, Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps, and Solar Gem*
    MGs: Hollow Stone, Flame Gem
    SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins
    EMTs: Revenge TM, Withdraw TM

Gabi:
    MGs: Lunar Gem, Division Gem, Green MGcoin
    EMTs: Leech Life TM, Curse TM

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(5/3) If you could do anything you wanted this summer, what would it be? What are your real summer plans?

It would probably either go to the animal kingdom in Disney World or go on the Alaskan crusie with my mom but neither is likely going to happen unless somnething comes up and Mom can't go. Probably jsut stick around the house. Might go to the zoo and see the pandas if i can talk someone into goign. Basically nothing interesting.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Amy:
    MG: Hollow Stone

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell that for ccp please and play a game of MP and 10 games of grabbers up 5 over 5 *hands voer mg coins*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Anything I wanted to do this summer? I don't know anymore. I'm sort of depressed and can't enjoy anything I do. I suppose playing a few video games would cheer me up for a little while but I would just get mad at them. My real summer plans are just to relax after doing all my GCSE exams that are coming up very soon.

1 MG Please.

Banned

Nope, I don't have any pets. I'd want a.. hmm.. actually I wouldn't want a pet. I just wouldn't have the time or motivation to take care of it well.

I would go to Florida again and stay in that hotel called Embassy Suites. That rocked. Really big room, TV, big arcade, really good breakfast every morning when you came down to the lobby, room service for dinner.. :3
    I have no plans for summer. Bleh.

2 MGs please.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'd like to on an around the world tour if I could. My plans for for this summer are to see my friends more often and relax and have fun after my exams are all over.

1 MG Please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell my Flame Gem for 2 Stamps.

I would learn how to fly and develop psychic powers. You did say anything. But I'm actually going to writing camp all the way in Tennessee. ^_^;

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Cat: Pete (10 year old diabetic fat cat)
    Cat: Gracie (5 year old gray/brown/white tabby who's the queen of the house)
    Hedgehog: Quillbert (my sister's pet)

If panthers could be tamed, I would want one

hmm, go back to a day camp I had a lot of fun in but it's in Maryland (I live in Mass.) and I'm too old. My real plans are getting a job and narrowing my field of colleges down
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

( 5/2 ) Do you have any pets? If so, how many, and what are their names? If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?

I have one pet She's a soild black cat named Tabitha ;o If I could, I would want a white tiger for a pet or something lol

( 5/3 ) If you could do anything you wanted this summer, what would it be? What are your real summer plans?

I would like to get some kind of job to get some extra money, but I don't see that happening, lol. My summer plans are probably going to be: sleep most of the day, get on the computer, maybe go to the beach, etc.

MP from danny - Grovyle, Torkoal, Huntail, Dodrio, Ninjask, Manectric, Cleffa, Wurmple, Linoone, Nuzleaf, Octillery, Anorith, Magikarp, Wynaut

1) Has this pokemon already evolved?

I'll also sell the Lunar Gem I got for CCPs

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Jeez... Where are the other owners?

Amy:
    *hands over CCPs*
    GGs: You dropped 'em all >_<

Andy:
    MG: Red MGcoin

Kelly:
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem

Cloudizme:
    MG: Rainbow Gem

Karin:
    *hands over stamps*
    MG: Blue MGcoin

Becca:
    MGs: Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Matt:
    MGs: Flame Gem, Red MGcoin
    *hands over CCPs*

GT: Is it Vulpix? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.
    I'll sell my Lunar Gem for stamps.

Could I try 4 Group 2 Scratchcards (2,3,6) for Green MGCoins please?

*Hands over 2 Red MGCoins and a Blue MGCoin*

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy:
    *hands over CCPs*
    GGs: You dropped 'em all >_<
    Figured that would be my luck but i think my game of MP was forgotten ^^;;

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong
    play a game of MP and ...
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Andy:
    SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins

Amy:
    Ack! Why do I always forget those?
    MP: Metagross, Sunkern, Blaziken, Weezing, Deoxys, Dragonair, Grovyle, Kirlia, Tyrogue, Lunatone, Wynaut, Gyarados, Shuppet, Flygon

Banned

I'll sell those two gems for CCP's please.

Banned

( 5/3 ) If you could do anything you wanted this summer, what would it be? What are your real summer plans?

Hmm, take flying lessons. Flying a plane has always interested me, but I don't know anyone who has a plane I could learn in (and I definitely don't have one myself o_o) or have the time to be able to do something like that. Besides that, I don't even know if I'm old enough to get a pilot's license here (though I've heard in some places you can legally fly a plane before you can legally drive a car).

As for my real plans, I'll be working for most of the summer at a day camp run by my church for 4th to 6th graders, going off to camp for a week, and then my family's taking a Caribbean cruise somewhere in there. So yeah, my summer's pretty full already. It's all stuff I think I'll enjoy, though.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

[b]Amy:
    Ack! Why do I always forget those?
    MP: Metagross, Sunkern, Blaziken, Weezing, Deoxys, Dragonair, Grovyle, Kirlia, Tyrogue, Lunatone, Wynaut, Gyarados, Shuppet, Flygon
    Question 1: Has the pokemon in question evolved?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Kelly:
    *hands over 4 CCPs*

Kyle:
    MG: Blue MGcoin

Amy:
    That's twice now that we've posted at the same time ^^;;
    MP: No

No, I don't visit my relatives very often. At least not my out-of-state relatives. We just don't have the money to go visit them. So the only relatives I've visited are the ones in-state, and even then, it's usually only on holidays. When I'm over there, I usually read or write or watch TV - all the kids are younger than me by at least five or six years, so there's not much for me to do with them.

I have three and a half pets. I say that because my cat only comes around when she wants to/when she feels it's worth her time. My cat's name is Cali. I also have two white rats, Scrumptious and Delicious (sisters; don't ask about the names, my brother got them from his school) and a male cockatiel named Tweak. If I could have any animal for a pet... I'd want a white tiger. I've always loved them. They're pretty.

If I could do anything this summer... I'd go visit my friends in other states/countries. I've made a bunch of friends in other states recently that I talk to on the phone, and I'd like to meet them. My actual plans for the summer are to go down to LA from July 2-12 on a missions trip, and to band camp (and yes, I play flute... no band camp jokes!) from July 18-24. I also am probably going to go camping in Idaho sometime in August.

3 MGs, please.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

MarshmallowEgg:
    MGs: Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Oh, by the way, if anyone wants me to call them something other than what I'm calling them now, please let me know. Thanks.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed List

[b]Amy:
    MP: Sunkern, Deoxys, Tyrogue, Lunatone, Wynaut, Shuppet

Question 1: Has the pokemon in question evolved? - No
    Question 2: Can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Amy:
    MP: Yes

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed List

[b]Amy:
    MP: Lunatone, Wynaut, Shuppet

Question 2: Can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S? - Yes
    Question 3: Can the pokemon in question Evolve?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

...Σ(·ω·ノ)ノ!!! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I will convert the ccps/stamps into 10 stamps from my last prize.

Ideal: Play Ragnarok Online the whole summer.
    Reality: Play Ragnarok Online for a month, Go to China for a month, then deal with college stuff for a month.
    I am the edge of my shape.
    Squared is my face and cubed is my volume.
    I have proved over a thousand theorems.
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    These polygons hold many numbers,
    Yet these polygons will remained unsolved.
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!
    There are no such thing as mad scientists, only creative ones.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Amy:
    MP: Yes

EngiMatikul:
    MG: Darkness Gem

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed List

[b]Amy:
    MP: Wynaut, Shuppet

Question 2: Can the pokemon in question be caught legally in R/S? - Yes
    Question 3: Can the pokemon in question Evolve? - yes

hmm i know i can ask one more q but i think i'll try and guess. 50-50 chance. is it shuppet?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

(5/3) » If you could do anything you wanted this summer, what would it be? What are your real summer plans?
    If I could do anything this summer, eh? I would spend an entire week in Southern California with my family & with my favorite cousins. ^^;; On our time spent there, we would go to many theme parks, shopping centers, etc. Try to enjoy our time there since southern California is very cool. I don't really have a clue on what I'll do this summer.. but hey, summer vacation is always fun.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Amy:
    Sorry, it's Wynaut.

Kris:
    MG: Division Gem

Banned

Yay, I needed one of those too! I'd like to forge my Division Gem with my Thunderstone since I don't exactly need that stone anymore. Then I'd like to sell the forged Gem & Hollow Stone for stamps, along with my remaining Hollow Stone. Hopefully, that wasn't confusing, heh. That should be 4 Stamps, I think. ^^"

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Kris:
    *hands over 4 stamps*

Could I try 5 Group 2 Scratchcards (2,3,6) for Green MGCoins please?

*Hands over 3 Red MGCoins and a Blue MGCoin*

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Sorry for no poll yesterday.

(5/5) If you were a Pokemon game developer, how would you improve the games? What would be the color(s) of the next versions?

(5/5) If you had a completely empty large plot of land, what would you turn it into? (It can be an island if you want.) Would you let other people onto it?

Andy:
    SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

(5/5) If you were a Pokemon game developer, how would you improve the games? What would be the color(s) of the next versions?

I'd start by making all of the Pokemon accesible. No silly events that no-one can get to. Also I'd make the games a lot bigger, with all of the regions in, between the two games. (Kanto-Johto in one, Hoenn-Oore in the other)s a new region. I'd call them Sun and Moon Versions.

(5/5) If you had a completely empty large plot of land, what would you turn it into? (It can be an island if you want.) Would you let other people onto it?

I guess I'd like to build a theme park, so yes I would let other people onto it.

2 MGs Please