Well this is my first 2vs2 team so go easy on the rating. I can get ride of any poke or moves so im open to any suggestions.I also need help with the items.Also if people could rate the pokemon as pairs and not individuals that would be excellent. Well here it is:

Slaking@???
-Return
-E-quake
-Shadow Ball
-Rest

With

Xatu@???
-Skill Swap
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Giga Drain???

No suprise here. Skill Swap With Slaking and since Xatu has the early bird ability Slaking will wake up from his sleep faster and Xatu is imune to e-quake. Xatu needs another sp. attack so i put Giga drain on there but i probaly should replace it.

Wailord@???
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-E-quake

with

Chimecho@???
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Heal Bell
-Psychic

Special thaks to Rabid Cow for helping with Chimecho. I use reflect+light screen to boost Wailord's horrid defenses. When Wailord uses rest i use heal bell to wake him back up.Also Chimecho has the levitate ability so he is imune to e-quake.

Sableye@???
-Psych Up
-Recover
-Shadow Ball
-Aerial Ace

with

Altaria@???
-Dragon Dance
-Return
-E-Quake
-Aerial Ace

I use Dragon dance 2 or 3 turns then use Sableyes psych up on Altaria and Sweep like nuts. I put Recover on Sableye to keep him alive until Altaria is done Dancing.Th eonly problem is that sableye wont last long against e-quake need some help there.