Alright then, these are going to go up on the website soon enough (which you should probably bookmark, if you're playing in this BTW), but here are the official, not-quite-100% random (due to my preventing people from being forced to play their team-mates ) round 1 (or one, or I, depending on your preference) pairings!

Pariah vs. silverserebii
LegoMahPokE vs. eccentrox
crazybone vs. Voodoo
Syberia vs. Kari and Mewtwo
Cow of Inferno vs. Clicky Pen
Phantom of Innocence- BF vs. Y2Jesus
artismarti{OMG} vs. cool_daddy

I'm still not 100% sure if silverserebii is playing- I heard that she might not. If she doesn't play, her teammate (Y2Jesus, I believe) is obligated to find a sub- both Vega and Gandalf are available, for reference. There's no deadline up yet, but there will eventually be one. Post predictions here, go battle on GSBot or NetBattle (using the extended log), and send the log to myself.

One last thing I may not have mentioned before: You are allowed to change teams from one round to the next. Not only does that mean that you can experiment, but it also means that it shouldn't matter who gets your log- even if I were to distribute it to the public (which I'm not going to do while the tourney is going on, and even then I won't give any out without the battlers' authorization). It also means that you can post any wins you're really proud of up here or elsewhere, as long as your opponent doesn't object.

Go ahead, then!