Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center Version 10 (MA)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center Version 10 (MA)

powermudkip~ I didn't notice anything wrong with the wording.

Taking a Poké Ball from your pocket, you explain that this is the only way you can think of to help it.
    The injured Lapras looks thoughtful for a second, watching you carefully, before nodding and reaching out to tap the ball as you hold it out.

Congratulations!
    Lapras F L16

With the Lapras's problem sorted out, the Gastly and Sneasel exchange a glance and begin to drift away.
    What are you going to do?

Moonlight Espeon~
    Heading away from the caverns, you hurry of to the River, instantly spotting a Psyduck sitting alone, holding its head and moaning loudly.
    A Sneasel is prowling along the bank, watching the water type carefully, but before it can get any closer, there's a splash and an Octillery explodes from the river, landing on the bank between it and the Psyduck.
    Yet even as the two snarl at each other, the Psyduck just continues sitting there, oblivious.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Bagon looks rather stunned and stares blankly across, looks back at your Pokémon, before a smile begins to slip across its face, and it cheers happily.
    Hoping that it heard when you told it to stay with Rei and Sirius, you glance at the Mudkip and ask if it would be alright if the two of you crossed over.
    It nods and the two of you hurry into the water; as you edge into the centre of the river, you notice that the current seems to be getting rather strong... but Mudkip doesn't seem too worried.

Linc~
    Leaving the little class to their meditating, you quietly tiptoe round them and hurry off into the next cave.
    There's a Jynx humming to herself and dancing round the next cave, pausing every now and then to look over at a little audience consisting of a Numel, a Magby and a Combusken and giving them an exaggerated wink.
    Both the Magby and the Combusken are just staring at her, unable to keep their eyes away, but the Numel just looks bored and half-asleep.

Wild Eevee~
    Howling, the little Poochyena tries to escape from the others, dashing frantically round the cave, but the whole pack now begins to chase it, laughing hysterically even as it begins to sob to itself.
    Suddenly tripping, it ends up in crumpled heap on the floor, and vanishes as the others all pile on, blocking out is cries for help.
    Slightly worried, you glance round at the Umbreon to see what it makes of this, but it's staring quietly at the mass of Poochyena before shrugging and muttering that their just playing.

Cheesey~
    Skarmory doesn't seem intent on attacking, so you hurry on, skidding down a sand dune, when there's a shout from somewhere in front of you, telling you to duck.
    Doing so, you hear the ripple of air before the Skarmory swoops over your head; turning, it catches your eye and bursts out laughing before flying off again.
    Scowling at it vanishes into the sky, you feel a nudge at your leg as a Phanpy trots over, followed by a Mawile and an Aron; looking up at you, Phanpy apologises for the Skarmory's behaviour, explaining that it's a bad habit that particular one has, dive bombing people.

Quote Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Bagon looks rather stunned and stares blankly across, looks back at your Pokémon, before a smile begins to slip across its face, and it cheers happily.
    Hoping that it heard when you told it to stay with Rei and Sirius, you glance at the Mudkip and ask if it would be alright if the two of you crossed over.
    It nods and the two of you hurry into the water; as you edge into the centre of the river, you notice that the current seems to be getting rather strong... but Mudkip doesn't seem too worried.
    River

I'm going to hope the fact that the current got stronger doesn't mean anything and continue crossing with the best of my ability.

Banned

Linc~
    Leaving the little class to their meditating, you quietly tiptoe round them and hurry off into the next cave.
    There's a Jynx humming to herself and dancing round the next cave, pausing every now and then to look over at a little audience consisting of a Numel, a Magby and a Combusken and giving them an exaggerated wink.
    Both the Magby and the Combusken are just staring at her, unable to keep their eyes away, but the Numel just looks bored and half-asleep.
    South Caverns

I'll continue on again...

Banned

Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    Wild Eevee~
    Howling, the little Poochyena tries to escape from the others, dashing frantically round the cave, but the whole pack now begins to chase it, laughing hysterically even as it begins to sob to itself.
    Suddenly tripping, it ends up in crumpled heap on the floor, and vanishes as the others all pile on, blocking out is cries for help.
    Slightly worried, you glance round at the Umbreon to see what it makes of this, but it's staring quietly at the mass of Poochyena before shrugging and muttering that their just playing.
    East Cavern

I'll go see if I can help the little Poochyena.

Banned

Moonlight Espeon~
    Heading away from the caverns, you hurry of to the River, instantly spotting a Psyduck sitting alone, holding its head and moaning loudly.
    A Sneasel is prowling along the bank, watching the water type carefully, but before it can get any closer, there's a splash and an Octillery explodes from the river, landing on the bank between it and the Psyduck.
    Yet even as the two snarl at each other, the Psyduck just continues sitting there, oblivious.

Umm.. I'll go over to the Sneasel and ask it if it's okay, I suppose. If they try to use force, run away.. Lunatone can't handle a dark Pokemon.

Banned

powermudkip~ I didn't notice anything wrong with the wording.

Taking a Poké Ball from your pocket, you explain that this is the only way you can think of to help it.
    The injured Lapras looks thoughtful for a second, watching you carefully, before nodding and reaching out to tap the ball as you hold it out.

Congratulations!
    Lapras F L16

With the Lapras's problem sorted out, the Gastly and Sneasel exchange a glance and begin to drift away.
    North Caverns
    Yay! ^_^ Lapras' first TM/bred on move will be Ice Beam and it's other move will be Water Pulse!
    Well...I think I'll now go to the South Caverns =D

DarkPsychicCharizard
    You struggle to cross the river, wading through the swiftly moving water. The Mudkip turns to you and asks if your ok and if you and he should turn back. You shake your head, telling him that your fine and should keep going. Suddenly, your body gives out and the rapids begin to sweep you away! What do you do!?!

Linc
    You walk past the performance and into the hallway. Suddenly, you hear footsteps and quickly turn around...to find the Numel following you. It says that the Jynx was boring, and that it didn't want to watch the snore fest anymore. You nod and laugh, saying that it can tag around for a bit. Emerging from the hallway, you find yourself in a room...with floating rocks o_o Lots of em. As you take a step in, a few of the smaller ones whiz through the air and strike you. Warning shot? o_o What do you do?

Wild Eevee
    You find the Poocheyena crumpled upon the ground, shaking in fear. You hold out your hand, offering to help it up, but it bats it away, being to sob. A lone Poocheyena walks out from the pack and moves toward the frightened Pooch. "Get up now," he begins. "Otherwise, we'll have nothing to bully!" The lone Poocheyena begins to laugh...and soon, the rest of the pack begins to laugh. The frightened Poocheyena can only whimper... What do you do?

Moonlight Espeon
    You wander up to the Sneasel and ask it if it is ok. The Sneasel turns and looks at you with a perpelexed face, asking what on earth you are talking about. Octillery, seeing this chance, sprays ink onto Sneasel's eyes and begins to charge its Octazooka. But, you can't help but laugh as the Psyduck behind it stumbles around, walking into hard, stationary objects and tripping over everything as it frantically scrambles around, trying to find...something (that something is something to stop its headache...though it can't remember the something). What do you do?

powermudkip
    You wander into the Southern Caves, hoping to find a Pokemon that you desire. You find a Sableye and an Abra fighting over a rock o_O Glancing around the room, you see a Mr. Mime, snickering to himself as he watches the two Pokemon fight over a clump of dirt. Yummeh, illusions What will you do?

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
    Moonlight Espeon
    You wander up to the Sneasel and ask it if it is ok. The Sneasel turns and looks at you with a perpelexed face, asking what on earth you are talking about. Octillery, seeing this chance, sprays ink onto Sneasel's eyes and begins to charge its Octazooka. But, you can't help but laugh as the Psyduck behind it stumbles around, walking into hard, stationary objects and tripping over everything as it frantically scrambles around, trying to find...something (that something is something to stop its headache...though it can't remember the something). What do you do?

I'll kneel down, check on the Sneasel and then see if it understands this- I'll hold out a Pokeball and tell it that I could get it out of this fight with the Octillery and I could keep it safe.

DarkPsychicCharizard
    You struggle to cross the river, wading through the swiftly moving water. The Mudkip turns to you and asks if your ok and if you and he should turn back. You shake your head, telling him that your fine and should keep going. Suddenly, your body gives out and the rapids begin to sweep you away! What do you do!?!
    River

WAA! Stupid me, stupid stupid... I'll try to swim, I'll call for help... I hope Rei or Sirius or Mudkip or Bagon or ANYONE would save me! Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear. HELP.

Banned

Linc
    You walk past the performance and into the hallway. Suddenly, you hear footsteps and quickly turn around...to find the Numel following you. It says that the Jynx was boring, and that it didn't want to watch the snore fest anymore. You nod and laugh, saying that it can tag around for a bit. Emerging from the hallway, you find yourself in a room...with floating rocks o_o Lots of em. As you take a step in, a few of the smaller ones whiz through the air and strike you. Warning shot? o_o What do you do?
    South Caverns

Hmm... I'll tell Archangel (yes, she's still flying with me) to use Protect when more rocks fly at us as I continue in and investigate.

Banned

Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
    Wild Eevee
    You find the Poocheyena crumpled upon the ground, shaking in fear. You hold out your hand, offering to help it up, but it bats it away, being to sob. A lone Poocheyena walks out from the pack and moves toward the frightened Pooch. "Get up now," he begins. "Otherwise, we'll have nothing to bully!" The lone Poocheyena begins to laugh...and soon, the rest of the pack begins to laugh. The frightened Poocheyena can only whimper... What do you do?
    East Cavern

I'll have Machop have a chat with them.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Moonlight Espeon~
    As the Sneasel wipes its eyes, you pull out a Poké Ball and kneel down, explaining that it might be able to avoid a fight it it went inside.
    It pauses, but suddenly leaps at you, knocking you back...and just in time, as the Octillery's Octazooka bursts onto the spot where you were just standing.
    Jumping away from your side, the Sneasel turns and grins, thanking you for the offer, but it's going to beat the octopus.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Screaming you head off, you try to make out if any of the Pokémon are following you or trying to help, but the current is flinging you about too much for you to be sure.
    Yet even as you're dragged down briefly, you think you can hear the Mudkip shouting something...before something knocks into you under the water, knocking you viciously to the side.
    For a second, it looks like it's an attack, but then another strike manages to force you away from the main body of current; you're not completely out of danger, but, well, you're better than you were a minute ago.

Linc~
    Archangle begins to concentrate, forming a protective layer over the two of you before you carefully walk forward, watching as the rocks deflect and clatter down to the ground.
    From ahead, you hear a low snarl, seeming to confirm that that was a warning shot, but before you can do anything else, there's a rush of movement and the cave walls start to crumble in...not even Protect would be able to fully help you there.
    Running forward to escape, you skid to a halt again as a Tyranitar suddenly emerges, roaring angrily...but it's not what's levitating the rocks, as it turns briefly to speak to something behind it, then turns back, still snarling.

Wild Eevee~
    Striding forward, Machop glares angrily at the Poochyena who spoke. angrily gesturing towards the little Poochyena and asking why they have the right to bully it like that.
    The other Poochyena just rolls its eyes and laughs, saying that it (the injured Poochyena) is so pathetically weak that it'll never be able to do anything properly, so there's nothing else for it to do but be their mercy.
    As it and the rest of the pack burst out laughing again, Machop turns to you, looking worried, and forwning at the the Poochyena.

Banned

Moonlight Espeon~
    As the Sneasel wipes its eyes, you pull out a Poké Ball and kneel down, explaining that it might be able to avoid a fight it it went inside.
    It pauses, but suddenly leaps at you, knocking you back...and just in time, as the Octillery's Octazooka bursts onto the spot where you were just standing.
    Jumping away from your side, the Sneasel turns and grins, thanking you for the offer, but it's going to beat the octopus.

Now I'm mad. I'll send out my level 15 Lunatone, Psyrock and use Psychic to aid that Sneasel in defeating Octillery.

Banned

Linc~
    Archangle begins to concentrate, forming a protective layer over the two of you before you carefully walk forward, watching as the rocks deflect and clatter down to the ground.
    From ahead, you hear a low snarl, seeming to confirm that that was a warning shot, but before you can do anything else, there's a rush of movement and the cave walls start to crumble in...not even Protect would be able to fully help you there.
    Running forward to escape, you skid to a halt again as a Tyranitar suddenly emerges, roaring angrily...but it's not what's levitating the rocks, as it turns briefly to speak to something behind it, then turns back, still snarling.
    South Caverns

I'll tell the Numel that's following me to stand back, as there is going to be a fight. I'll send out Zora, my Swampert to use Hyper Beam on the Tyranitar, and I'll also send out Rayku to use Psychic on the walls and try to form them back together, and Archangel will help with HP: Psychic.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Screaming you head off, you try to make out if any of the Pokémon are following you or trying to help, but the current is flinging you about too much for you to be sure.
    Yet even as you're dragged down briefly, you think you can hear the Mudkip shouting something...before something knocks into you under the water, knocking you viciously to the side.
    For a second, it looks like it's an attack, but then another strike manages to force you away from the main body of current; you're not completely out of danger, but, well, you're better than you were a minute ago.
    River

Woah. I'll try to call out to the others and ask them what the heck was that. I'll try to check what the heck was that, myself. It must've been one heck of a huge Pokemon, or a sea monster or... something.

Banned

powermudkip
    You wander into the Southern Caves, hoping to find a Pokemon that you desire. You find a Sableye and an Abra fighting over a rock o_O Glancing around the room, you see a Mr. Mime, snickering to himself as he watches the two Pokemon fight over a clump of dirt. Yummeh, illusions What will you do?
    South Caverns

Umm..I'll just continue into the caverns o.O;

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hmmm. I guess I'll start over here. I would like to go to the South Caverns and I would like to claim my Master Ball, Pokeball x3, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Stun Ball x2, Fast Ball, Lure Ball, and Heavy Ball please.
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Banned

Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    Wild Eevee~

Striding forward, Machop glares angrily at the Poochyena who spoke. angrily gesturing towards the little Poochyena and asking why they have the right to bully it like that.
    The other Poochyena just rolls its eyes and laughs, saying that it (the injured Poochyena) is so pathetically weak that it'll never be able to do anything properly, so there's nothing else for it to do but be their mercy.
    As it and the rest of the pack burst out laughing again, Machop turns to you, looking worried, and forwning at the the Poochyena.
    East Cavern

I'll ask the bullied Poochyena if it would like to come with me.

I would like to explore the Northern Caves. I have no pokemon at this time soooo...

Banned

*This is my first time here, so I have a Pokeball(x3), a Greatball, Ultraball, and Masterball, right? And I'd also like a Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Stun Ball, and Crystal Ball (x2)*

I wander into the Eastern Caverns, looking for my first pokemon I hoped not to get attacked, but rather just see a notable pokemon. This WAS my first time capturing a pokemon. I hope my form was correct...

(I hope that's okay...)

Banned

I'll start in the South Caverns, and claim my Master Ball, Pokeball x3, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Stun Ball x2, Fast Ball, Lure Ball, and Heavy Ball...

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sorry for taking a while, most of my time this week has been taken up with coursework x_x

Moonlight Espeon~
    As Psyrock bursts free, the Octillery is already striking and launches another Octazooka at Sneasel, who easily dodges before fading away into the surroundings.
    Commanding Psyrock to use Psychic, the levitating rock sends a blast of energy bouncing onto the Octillery's body, seconds before Sneasel reappears behind it and drags its claws along the Octillery's back.
    Flailing wildly, the Octillery responds by suddenly letting loose a barrage of bubbles that begin to crash and pop all around you, Psyrock and Sneasel.

Linc~ Next time could you please say all of your Pokémon's species? You said what Zora was but not the other two, and it makes it easier to update^_^ Thanks.

Numel begins to waddle away slowly as Zora launches the orange beam at Tyranitar, who manages to absorb the blast pretty well before launching one of its own.
    As Zora dodges, both Rayku and Archangel struggle to hold up the still crumbling walls; not helped very much by the Tyranitar, who doesn't seem to pleased by that and charges.
    Darting away, your two Pokémon glance back as it snarls a warning at them before turning round and shooting another beam at Zora who dodges and responds with one of his own, but again, Tyranitar isn't phased.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Shouting out to the others alerts them to where you are, and they come dashing over, Rei and Sirius, are both looking rather pale, but Mudkip and Bagon smile before Mudkip nods to something behind you.
    Looking over your shoulder quickly, you catch a glimpes of the creature sheltering you and easily recognise what it is.
    Edging close, it begins to push you firmly towards the river bank, until the ground is shallow enough for you to stand.
    As the Pokémon run down to reach you, the Lapras sticks its head out from the water and gives you a friendly look, smiling.

powermudkip~
    Ignoring the little fight, you walk on, eventually reaching an Exeggutor that's sprawled fast asleep in the centre of the corridor.
    There doesn't seem to be any easy way of getting past it, but as you pause, you also notice a Smoochum, Wynaut and Houndour watching it carefully and muttering to themselves.
    Finally seeming to decide what to do, the three all pad towards it, hesitate, preparing to strike, when the Exeggutor rolls over, laughs and unleashes a cloud of powder that instantly sends them all off to sleep.
    Chuckling, it suddenly notices you and bristles warningly, apparently unsure if you were with the little group.

Airen~Wlecome back Um, and the randomiser seems to like you o_O

Stepping into the South Caverns, the first thing you see is a Metagross pacing quickly around the cave, stopping every now and then to slam one of its feet into the ground and utter an irritated roar.
    A Magby and a couple of Duskull's are also trying to sneak past, looking worried, with one of the ghost types looking distinctly hurt.

Wild Eevee~
    Anything seems better to the Poochyena than staying with this group, but even as it nods, the leader smirks and mutters something to Poochyena next to it who slinks off.
    It's gone off to speak to the Umbreon, who rushes over in a flash, squaring off to you and asking why you're going to kidnap the little Poochy.
    Yet even as the pack of Poochyena collapse in laughter, the Umbreon mouthes 'good for you' at the other one and gives a small wink.
    Poochyena chuckles before looking at you and smiling.
    What ball are you going to use?

tiger_2007~Welcome
    Deciding the North Caverns sounds a good place to start, you head off there, easily spotting a little cluster of Snorunt gathered in one corner, happily chatting to each other and ignoring everthing else that is going on.
    Glancing round to check if there's anything else in here, you also notice a Swinub watching a Sableye curiously- it's prowling along the length of the cave, looking as thought it's trying to see through the ice covering the floor, occasionally scratching frantically at the ice.

Bamm~ And wlecome to you to And the way you wrote it was fine.

Wandering into the East Caverns, a Poochyena almost instantly appears, wagging its tail and circling you curiously, before sitting back and staring at you.
    Looking away to avoid its incessant staring, you spot a Makuhita, Machop and Tyrouge having a small competition among each other; each one is running up to one of the cave walls and trying to strike a small mark a couple of metres up the wall.
    Even as you watch, the Tyrouge manages a massive jump, successfully hitting the mark; the Makuhita cheers, but the Machop doesn't look to happy.

BlazikenKevin~And welcome to you...or is it welcome back? I think I remember you here when I first started playing.

A Numel is leaning periously forward when you arrive in the South Caverns, trying to get a drink of water from a small pool that's lying off to one side of the room.
    There's also a slight splashing sound coming from the water, and a couple of ripples break on the surface, quite close to the unsuspecting Numel. Staring at the water, you finally begin to make out the shape of a Carvanha swimming rapidly through the water towards the Numel.
    It's not the only Pokémon there though; a Sableye is alos creeping up on the camel from the opposite direction.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
    Shouting out to the others alerts them to where you are, and they come dashing over, Rei and Sirius, are both looking rather pale, but Mudkip and Bagon smile before Mudkip nods to something behind you.
    Looking over your shoulder quickly, you catch a glimpes of the creature sheltering you and easily recognise what it is.
    Edging close, it begins to push you firmly towards the river bank, until the ground is shallow enough for you to stand.
    As the Pokémon run down to reach you, the Lapras sticks its head out from the water and gives you a friendly look, smiling.
    River

A Lapras! Wow, so awesome. Well, first of all, I'll inform Rei and Sirius that they shouldn't be so worried anymore. Then, I'll thank Lapras for all its help. Then... well, I wanted to talk to Mudkip and Bagon, right? I'll add Lapras to the fray and I will ask them all if they want to join me and become my Pokemon. If they disagree, I'll accept. If they'll want a battle to decide it, I'll accept. Whatever they decide.

Banned

Hmmm. *does enie menie minie moe* okay then Shrine of Suicune

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I don't have the time to make an update atm. Just wanted to say this. Sorry caimsfiredragon377 but you have have an SM to go to one of those areas.

To start out anyone can go to these areas:
    Desert
    Meadow
    Forest
    River
    Lake
    North Caverns
    South Caverns
    East Caverns
    West Caverns

You have to have the corresponding SMs to go to the other areas. Also the regular moves can't be used to access them you have to have the sms. Hope that that helped.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Banned

Linc~ Next time could you please say all of your Pokémon's species? You said what Zora was but not the other two, and it makes it easier to update^_^ Thanks.

Numel begins to waddle away slowly as Zora launches the orange beam at Tyranitar, who manages to absorb the blast pretty well before launching one of its own.
    As Zora dodges, both Rayku and Archangel struggle to hold up the still crumbling walls; not helped very much by the Tyranitar, who doesn't seem to pleased by that and charges.
    Darting away, your two Pokémon glance back as it snarls a warning at them before turning round and shooting another beam at Zora who dodges and responds with one of his own, but again, Tyranitar isn't phased.
    South Caverns

Hmm, I think I'll camly and peacefully run for my life, and tell all the Pokemon who are my allies to follow, even the Numel. Numels rock ^^.

Me-

I'd like to release my Marshtomp, Radar. He was a good companion, although he wants to move on. Boy do I have a way to right this in my battles.

originally quoted by *Murkrow
    tiger_2007~Welcome Deciding the North Caverns sounds a good place to start, you head off there, easily spotting a little cluster of Snorunt gathered in one corner, happily chatting to each other and ignoring everthing else that is going on.Glancing round to check if there's anything else in here, you also notice a Swinub watching a Sableye curiously- it's prowling along the length of the cave, looking as thought it's trying to see through the ice covering the floor, occasionally scratching frantically at the ice.
    North Caverns

I would like to Throw my Masterball at the Swinub.

Banned

okay then I will go to the desert

Banned

I calmly walk over to the three pokemon.

"Hi, Mr. Tyrogue, Machop and Makuhita, would any of you like to come with me?"

I held up three pokeballs.

"I could give you a warm place to live. And you'd be able to battle many strong pokemon! I'm sure they'd be no match for you though..."

I smile innocently and look at each of them.

"Any takers? And nice jump, Tyrogue!"

Advanced Trainer

Airen~Wlecome back Um, and the randomiser seems to like you o_O

Stepping into the South Caverns, the first thing you see is a Metagross pacing quickly around the cave, stopping every now and then to slam one of its feet into the ground and utter an irritated roar.
    A Magby and a couple of Duskull's are also trying to sneak past, looking worried, with one of the ghost types looking distinctly hurt.
    Thanks. O_oU And I agree, it does seem to like me. Too bad I'm not after a Metagross. ^_^UUU

South Caverns

I'll whistle at the Metagross to try and get its attention so the other Pokes can try to get past. If I can get its attention, I'd like to ask it what's wrong and if I could help it.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Banned

Wild Eevee~
    Anything seems better to the Poochyena than staying with this group, but even as it nods, the leader smirks and mutters something to Poochyena next to it who slinks off.
    It's gone off to speak to the Umbreon, who rushes over in a flash, squaring off to you and asking why you're going to kidnap the little Poochy.
    Yet even as the pack of Poochyena collapse in laughter, the Umbreon mouthes 'good for you' at the other one and gives a small wink.
    Poochyena chuckles before looking at you and smiling.
    What ball are you going to use?
    East cavern

I'll use a poke'ball.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

DarkPsychicCharizard
    Rei and Sirius look relieved as you thank the Lapras, before it finally helps you to scramble free from the water.
    As the Pokémon on the bank run over to your side, you glance at Mudkip, Bagon and Lapras and ask them if they'd like to join your team, and if they want a battle to decide, then you'd be happy with that.
    After a bit of thinking, the Lapras chuckles and nods; smiling, you look at the other two, but they both look up and shake their heads.
    What are you going to do/which ball will you use on Lapras?

Linc~ Bye Radar.

Calmly telling all of your Pokémon and Numel that now might be a good time to run, you all turn and leg it, as the Tyranitar roars angrily and gives chase.
    Dashing back through the previous rooms, you can hear the Tyranitar begining to slow down, but even as you feel a rush of relief, Zora shouts something, and you realise the reason why it's stopped is because it's caught up with the slow-moving Numel o_O Numel is trying to run away as fast as it can, but the Tyranitar easily catches up and steps into its path.

tiger_2007~
    The Swinub doesn't give any sign of noticing you, even as you pull the Master Ball out and fling it forward.
    Hitting the brown Pokémon, it activates, sending a red sheet of light over its body, and dragging it inside the ball, which clatters down onto the ice floor.
    The Swinub struggles for a second, but knows that it's no use and gives up.

Congratulatons!
    Swinub L11 M

As you pick up the Master Ball, you suddenly realise that the Sableye has turned round and is now staring at you weirdly.

caimsfiredragon377~
    Entering the heat of the desert, the sight of what appears to be a massive clump of rocks looks welcoming instantly.
    Walking over to it, you spot a Cyndaquil and a Beldum doing the same thing, happily sheltering away from the blazing sun.
    Yet even as you sit down, you suddenly realise that the 'clump of boulders' had eyes..it's actually an Onix, curled up and lazily staring back at you.

Bamm~ Could you please quote the update and state the location next time? I'll let it drop this time because it's the first time and I know where you are, but next time you'll be skipped until you repost correctly.

"Hi, Mr. Tyrogue, Machop and Makuhita, would any of you like to come with me?" I could give you a warm place to live. And you'd be able to battle many strong pokemon! I'm sure they'd be no match for you though... Any takers? And nice jump, Tyrogue!"

Startled by your sudden voice, the three fighters whip round, looking mildly amused, before the Tyrogue blushes at the compliment..which just makes the Machop frown even more.
    Realising that you're waiting for their answer, the Tyrogue likes the idea of battling strong Pokémon and walks over to take one of the Poké Balls from you hand; the Machop just snorts and turns its back dragging the Makuhita away.

Congratulations!
    Tyrogue L10 M

Airen~
    Metagross turns immediately when you whistle, and the three other Pokémon whimper and run as fast as they can past you, as the Metagross thunders up and faces you directly.
    Innocently asking it whats' wrong, it mutters something, before looking directly up and snarling that it's fed up of intruders walking into its territory....ah.

Wild Eevee~
    Holding out a Poké Ball for the Poochyena, it smiles and quickly slips inside, the light glowing briefly before fading away.

Congratulations!
    Poochyena L12 F

The pack's laughter fades away at that, as they realise that Poochyena was successfully captured; the leader glares at you, but before it can move, the Umbreon tackles it, sending it tumbling to the ground some metres away.
    Turning to you, it then smiles and asks you to make sure you take care of the Poochyena before turning and begining to round up the rest of the pack.

Advanced Trainer

Airen~
    Metagross turns immediately when you whistle, and the three other Pokémon whimper and run as fast as they can past you, as the Metagross thunders up and faces you directly.
    Innocently asking it whats' wrong, it mutters something, before looking directly up and snarling that it's fed up of intruders walking into its territory....ah.
    South Caverns

I'll nod respectfully and tell Metagross that in that case I'll leave it alone and I'll... leave. ^_^

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

DarkPsychicCharizard
    Rei and Sirius look relieved as you thank the Lapras, before it finally helps you to scramble free from the water.
    As the Pokémon on the bank run over to your side, you glance at Mudkip, Bagon and Lapras and ask them if they'd like to join your team, and if they want a battle to decide, then you'd be happy with that.
    After a bit of thinking, the Lapras chuckles and nods; smiling, you look at the other two, but they both look up and shake their heads.
    What are you going to do/which ball will you use on Lapras?
    River

Hmmm, well, I think I'll use a Pokeball on Lapras. I will say goodbye to Bagon and Mudkip, and add that I hope Bagon overcame his fear of water. I will then go with Rei (Poochyena) and Sirius (Absol) to explore the river some more.

Banned

Thanks, *Murkrow, I'll remember this and next times...
    "Hi, Mr. Tyrogue, Machop and Makuhita, would any of you like to come with me?" I could give you a warm place to live. And you'd be able to battle many strong pokemon! I'm sure they'd be no match for you though... Any takers? And nice jump, Tyrogue!"

Startled by your sudden voice, the three fighters whip round, looking mildly amused, before the Tyrogue blushes at the compliment..which just makes the Machop frown even more.
    Realising that you're waiting for their answer, the Tyrogue likes the idea of battling strong Pokémon and walks over to take one of the Poké Balls from you hand; the Machop just snorts and turns its back dragging the Makuhita away.

Congratulations!
    Tyrogue L10 M

Eastern Caves

I continue on through the caves heading into a generally darker and larger area. I roll the pokeball, now with Tyrogue inside it, between my fingers as I look for more pokemon...

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey~
    Skarmory doesn't seem intent on attacking, so you hurry on, skidding down a sand dune, when there's a shout from somewhere in front of you, telling you to duck.
    Doing so, you hear the ripple of air before the Skarmory swoops over your head; turning, it catches your eye and bursts out laughing before flying off again.
    Scowling at it vanishes into the sky, you feel a nudge at your leg as a Phanpy trots over, followed by a Mawile and an Aron; looking up at you, Phanpy apologises for the Skarmory's behaviour, explaining that it's a bad habit that particular one has, dive bombing people.
    Desert

Heh, what a rude Skarmory. I'll thank the Phanpy for telling me why the Skarmory did that, and then I think I'll wander on.

Banned

Linc~ Bye Radar.

Calmly telling all of your Pokémon and Numel that now might be a good time to run, you all turn and leg it, as the Tyranitar roars angrily and gives chase.
    Dashing back through the previous rooms, you can hear the Tyranitar begining to slow down, but even as you feel a rush of relief, Zora shouts something, and you realise the reason why it's stopped is because it's caught up with the slow-moving Numel o_O Numel is trying to run away as fast as it can, but the Tyranitar easily catches up and steps into its path.
    South Caverns

OH CRAP!!! I'll tell the Numel to get inside the Crystal Ball that I will hold out, and if it takes to long to get in, I'll just throw it at the Numel and tell Zora to throw it back to me once the Numel gets inside. I hope the NUmel will be a good teammate ^^. I'll also tell Zora to use Ice Ball on the Tyranitar! I hope that will do some damage!

Airen
    You nod at the Metagross, understanding his complaint, and quietly walk away. Moving onward, you hope to encounter the Pokemon you seek. As you wander through the caves, you feel a sense of foreboding. Something in the air isn't quite right. You place your hand on the wall and find it...moist? Lifting your hand, you find that its covered in red liquid...uh oh? Suddenly, footsteps lumber closer toward you, seemingly being dragged along. What do you do?

DarkPsychicCharizard
    You hold out a Pokeball and Lapras hops right in.

You have caught level 5 Lapras

Saying farewell to the hydrophobic Bagon and the helpful Mudkip, you continue to wander along the riverbed, hoping to find Pokemon that will satisfy your wants. Your feet splosh as your sneakers sink into the wet dirt, the waters temporarly receded. You peer over to the water, the cool, blue liquid running downward. Preoccupied by your view, you don't notice the thing you have stepped on as your foot sank. A Shellder clamps onto your foot, angry that you had placed your foot on it. What do you do?

Bamm
    You play with the Pokeball of your newest Pokemon, Tyrouge, amusing yourself as you wander along the Eastern Caves. You weave the Pokeball through your fingers, watching the orb circle around your phlanges. As with how most of these kind of things end up, the ball falls from your hand! The ball falls to the ground and begins to roll away...downhill. Well...thats quite an inconvient place to have a hillish portion of a cave. Anyway, as you arrive in the room below, you find a small Murkrow family, guarding a nest of eggs...and one Pokeball. Hmm...something clever needs ot be done, eh? Scanning the room, you find a few rocks and some sand within your range to grab and out of the Murkrow's view. What do you do?

Cheesey
    You thank the Pokemon for it's useful information, and continue along in the desert. You wipe off a sweatbead from your forehead, the unbearable heat getting to you. After a bit, you plop down onto the sand under you and grumble about how sand is annoying when you're wearing sneakers as you shake sand out of your shoes. Suddenly, you feel yourself get lifted up into the air. I've heard of being lifted up when you're down, but this is redicullous. You stare down to find that you've been sitting on a Geodude. What do you do?

Linc
    You turn to face the Numel, running backwards to the best of your ablility, offering the Crystal Ball as sanctuary. The Numel looks at you, and then looks at the Tyrantar. It does so again...and again, being undecisive. Stumbling on your footwork, you trip while backwards and fall onto your back. The ball falls to the ground, the light shimmering in the crystal. The Numel, finally choosing captivity over death, quickly hops into the ball and finds it to be a dud. Crud, eh? What do you do?

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Banned

Linc
    You turn to face the Numel, running backwards to the best of your ablility, offering the Crystal Ball as sanctuary. The Numel looks at you, and then looks at the Tyrantar. It does so again...and again, being undecisive. Stumbling on your footwork, you trip while backwards and fall onto your back. The ball falls to the ground, the light shimmering in the crystal. The Numel, finally choosing captivity over death, quickly hops into the ball and finds it to be a dud. Crud, eh? What do you do?
    South Caverns

I'll pull out another Crystal Ball and hold it out to the Numel and then I'll use the Sleep Powder I bought at the Kiosk on the Tyranitar.

Banned

Moonlight Espeon~
    As Psyrock bursts free, the Octillery is already striking and launches another Octazooka at Sneasel, who easily dodges before fading away into the surroundings.
    Commanding Psyrock to use Psychic, the levitating rock sends a blast of energy bouncing onto the Octillery's body, seconds before Sneasel reappears behind it and drags its claws along the Octillery's back.
    Flailing wildly, the Octillery responds by suddenly letting loose a barrage of bubbles that begin to crash and pop all around you, Psyrock and Sneasel.

Psyrock nor I will stand for this. I'll tell Psyrock to use Rock Throw this time around while Sneasel's got it trapped.