Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center Version 10 (MA)

Default {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center Version 10 (MA)

Quote Originally Posted by aragornbird
    Andy - The Baltoy's eyes glow brightly. "Sure, I'd love to follow you as you explore these caves." You continue marching forward for a bit, before the Baltoy taps you on the shoulder. "Hey, wanna here a joke? Why did the Torchic cross the road?" You think for a second before answering, "To get to the other side?" The Baltoy gasps, "How did you know that?!?" You merely shake your head and groan.
    While the Baltoy laughs and laughs, a slender figure appears. It's a majestic Gardevoir with a Natu on her shoulder!
    "Hey, keep that thing quiet, will you? You're disturbing our nap!" it shouts.
    "Yeah, disturbing our nap!" the Natu repeats, like a parrot.
    What will you do next?
    South Caverns

We'll continue on deeper into the cavern because we don't want to upset anyone just because Baltoy is making a noise. We need to do some exploring deeper down this place to see what we can find.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey - Remember to quote the person who updated you (I thought you knew!)
    You wave happily at the three Pokemon and approach them with a question in mind. You ask them if there is any water nearby. The Magcargo shakes his head and turns to the Mawile. The Mawile shakes his head as well and turns to the Lileep. But the Lileep nods yes! "There's a lot of water where I live!" she says, "C'mon, I'll show you!" The Lileep bounces along with you following it. You pass several large boulders and some cacti before coming to an area filled with grass and bushes, which surround a small pond. Around the area are some Sandshrews and an Anorith.
    What will you do next?

Andy - You keep moving forward, telling the Baltoy not to be so loud since there are many Pokemon in the area who don't like to be disturbed. You tell it that they should explore some of the areas deep within the caverns. The Baltoy nods and points to your left. "There's a long passage somewhere that keeps going down and down and down underground." You eventually come to the passage and enter it. It's completely dark, but the Baltoy's glowing eyes sheds some light on the place. In the middle of the passage is a large entrance to another area. "Ugh, I can't remember if we should go in there or continue on," the Baltoy says. You suddenly step back to let an Absol pass, while two Drowzees march past you down into the darkness.
    What will you do next?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Andy - You keep moving forward, telling the Baltoy not to be so loud since there are many Pokemon in the area who don't like to be disturbed. You tell it that they should explore some of the areas deep within the caverns. The Baltoy nods and points to your left. "There's a long passage somewhere that keeps going down and down and down underground." You eventually come to the passage and enter it. It's completely dark, but the Baltoy's glowing eyes sheds some light on the place. In the middle of the passage is a large entrance to another area. "Ugh, I can't remember if we should go in there or continue on," the Baltoy says. You suddenly step back to let an Absol pass, while two Drowzees march past you down into the darkness.
    What will you do next?
    South Caverns

I'm going to have a guess which path to take because I'm not very sure. I think we should go deeper using Baltoy's light to lead the way down. If the Drowzee are going deeper into the cavern then maybe we should too and try to follow them.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

No, Im not dead. I have returned from broken computer hell.

From version 9:

"Cloud – The Sneasel quickly dashes over towards the Trapinch and smacks it with his claws. The little Pokemon tumbles backwards and the Sandstorm begins to subside, but there is still a lot of dust obscuring the area. You shout out your question to the Trapinch, but you can’t hear it or even see it clearly. Suddenly, you hear Shadowwind yelp in pain as something hits it.
    What will you do next?"

Desert
    I'll ask ShadowWind what just hit him and to fight back

Banned

Originally Posted by aragornbird
    Wild Eevee - The Altaria growls fiercely. It may look like a gentle Pokemon, but it's very strong. You walk over to the Houndour and see that it has a nasty bruise on its side. Seeing this makes the Poochyena mad. How dare that bird hurt its friend! It growls back at the Altaria, but Hitmontop bounces over and holds it back, saying its no match for an evolved Dragon type.
    East Cavern

I'll ask Hitmontop what to do since I'm not really sure myself.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Whew, I'm back^_^ That was one exhausting trip o_O I apologise in advance if the updates seem rather... random... and they're very long for some reason, I'm still not really back to my normal self.

andyizcool~
    Thinking your thoughts to Baltoy, the two of you hesitate, before glancing at the Drowzees to see whether or not they're going to go deeper into the caverns. Unfortunately for you, they're not, but you just shrug and motion for Baltoy to continue going down the original path, hoping that it will go deeper.
    The Pokémon nods and the two of you set off- and it seems your idea was right, as the path begins to slope downwards, gently at first, then steeper and steeper. Baltoy's light helps a bit, but soon it's obvious that you'll need a stronger light if you're going to be able to continue on with any sort of safety.
    Baltoy reads your thoughts and droops sadly, when suddenly the two of you notice a quick flash as an Abra teleports breifly into view, then flashes past, and finally materialises further back up the slope, just in Baltoy's light range.
    What are you going to do?

cloudizme~ Heh, welcome back^_^

Stumbling over to your Pokémon, you mutter your question, and receive a very sarcastic look in return. Silverwind then points to where the little Trapinch is crouching, just visible against the sand, mouth open as it pants for breath, glaring across at the two of you.
    Telling him to attack, you jump back as he nods, then springs forwards, slashing down, across and up with his claws, harrying the smaller Pokémon into the ground. The Trapinch responds by trying to latch onto his arm again, but instead gets a claw scraped directly across its jaws instead.
    Howling, it drops down, then backs off, trembling slightly, and Silverwind looks across at you and smirks as the sandstorm finally subsides.
    What are you going to do.

Wild Eevee~
    Hitmontop flashes a grin at you when you nervously ask what to do, then laughs and says to leave it all to him.
    Strutting forward, he faces the Altaria directly, smirking and taunting it. The reaction is instantaneous; the Altaria screams angrily and dives forward, hurtling past Hitmontop, as he just manages to dodge. But he didn't reckon with its speed and it ploughes into him as he spins round.
    Gasping, he stumbles back, just managing to catch his breath, before it grabs him and chucks him directly at your feet.
    Panicking now, you step back, as the Altaria swoops low and utters a warning cry... and in response, another cry booms from somewhere in the shadows. As the Altaria spins to face that direction, Hitmontop gasps, struggles to his feet and dashes over, before terrifidly muttering that the cry is that from a Salamence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
    andyizcool~
    Thinking your thoughts to Baltoy, the two of you hesitate, before glancing at the Drowzees to see whether or not they're going to go deeper into the caverns. Unfortunately for you, they're not, but you just shrug and motion for Baltoy to continue going down the original path, hoping that it will go deeper.
    The Pokémon nods and the two of you set off- and it seems your idea was right, as the path begins to slope downwards, gently at first, then steeper and steeper. Baltoy's light helps a bit, but soon it's obvious that you'll need a stronger light if you're going to be able to continue on with any sort of safety.
    Baltoy reads your thoughts and droops sadly, when suddenly the two of you notice a quick flash as an Abra teleports breifly into view, then flashes past, and finally materialises further back up the slope, just in Baltoy's light range.
    South Caverns

We'll quickly follow the Abra and see where it leads us in this dark cavern. We need some stronger light so maybe that Abra could help us if we ask it nicely. I hope we can find some sort of help down here if it's getting very dark.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme~ Heh, welcome back^_^

Stumbling over to your Pokémon, you mutter your question, and receive a very sarcastic look in return. Silverwind then points to where the little Trapinch is crouching, just visible against the sand, mouth open as it pants for breath, glaring across at the two of you.
    Telling him to attack, you jump back as he nods, then springs forwards, slashing down, across and up with his claws, harrying the smaller Pokémon into the ground. The Trapinch responds by trying to latch onto his arm again, but instead gets a claw scraped directly across its jaws instead.
    Howling, it drops down, then backs off, trembling slightly, and Silverwind looks across at you and smirks as the sandstorm finally subsides.
    What are you going to do.
    Desert

I'll compliment Trapinch on it's agility and ask it if it would like to join me. If it refuses I'll thorw a Pokéball anyway.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

andyizcool~
    Turning round, you watch as the Abra's body flickers again, causing another brief flash, before it vanishes into the dark. Not wanting to lose it, you and Baltoy run forward, when suddenly, it materialises right in front of you o_O
    It grins at you as you ask it if it could help you, then nods and closes its eyes; obviously focusing hard.
    Next second, there's a blinding flash of light, and the whole of the surrounding area lights up-the Abra just used Flash!
    At your side, Baltoy mutters something quietly to itself about show-offs... obviously it doesn't approve much of the Abra helping out.

cloudizme~
    Stepping forward, you smile at the trapinch and compliment it on its agility and the way it battled; it just blinks at you, then frowns.
    At your side, Silverwind tenses, aware that it looks like it will attack again.
    Trying to keep things calm, you pull out a Poké Ball and ask the Trapinch if it would like to come with you.
    Its response is just to snarl and begin to slither forward... when suddenly, it lunges to attack again.
    But Silverwind is ready and easily knocks it down again, jumping out of the way as the Poké Ball slams into its side.
    After a couple of shakes, the Trapinch gives up and lets the light go out.

Congratulations!
    Trapinch M L10

andyizcool~
    Turning round, you watch as the Abra's body flickers again, causing another brief flash, before it vanishes into the dark. Not wanting to lose it, you and Baltoy run forward, when suddenly, it materialises right in front of you o_O
    It grins at you as you ask it if it could help you, then nods and closes its eyes; obviously focusing hard.
    Next second, there's a blinding flash of light, and the whole of the surrounding area lights up-the Abra just used Flash!
    At your side, Baltoy mutters something quietly to itself about show-offs... obviously it doesn't approve much of the Abra helping out.
    South Caverns

Now that we have the power of bright light on our side I think we'll continue deeper into the cavern. I just hope that Baltoy and Abra can be good friends because hopefully I can reward them when we get deep enough.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme~
    Stepping forward, you smile at the trapinch and compliment it on its agility and the way it battled; it just blinks at you, then frowns.
    At your side, Silverwind tenses, aware that it looks like it will attack again.
    Trying to keep things calm, you pull out a Poké Ball and ask the Trapinch if it would like to come with you.
    Its response is just to snarl and begin to slither forward... when suddenly, it lunges to attack again.
    But Silverwind is ready and easily knocks it down again, jumping out of the way as the Poké Ball slams into its side.
    After a couple of shakes, the Trapinch gives up and lets the light go out.

Congratulations!
    Trapinch M L10

Desert

I'll continue on through the desert

It shall be named Blinky and will have the Hyper Cutter ability. It bred on move will be Quick Attack.

EDIT: added info on Trapinch

Banned

Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
    Wild Eevee~
    Hitmontop flashes a grin at you when you nervously ask what to do, then laughs and says to leave it all to him.
    Strutting forward, he faces the Altaria directly, smirking and taunting it. The reaction is instantaneous; the Altaria screams angrily and dives forward, hurtling past Hitmontop, as he just manages to dodge. But he didn't reckon with its speed and it ploughes into him as he spins round.
    Gasping, he stumbles back, just managing to catch his breath, before it grabs him and chucks him directly at your feet.
    Panicking now, you step back, as the Altaria swoops low and utters a warning cry... and in response, another cry booms from somewhere in the shadows. As the Altaria spins to face that direction, Hitmontop gasps, struggles to his feet and dashes over, before terrifidly muttering that the cry is that from a Salamence.
    East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

Banned

Linc - Ok, have a good trip!
    The snake Pokemon obeys and springs at the Umbreon, coiling around it's body. But the Umbreon's legs are still free and it jumps wildly around like a wild horse. Sneasel leaps forward and successfully Slashes its forehead, but its claws slip and manage to slash Ekans as well. Meanwhile, Marshtomp tries to blast it with a Water Gun. The Umbreon jumps behind Sneasel, who gets the brunt of the watery attack. It stumbles back and falls on Ekans and Umbreon. Finally, Grimer slides over and throws a large glob of sticky poison on the three Pokemon, trapping them under its Sludge Bomb attack. Hmmm...interesting. With an Ekans squeezing its torso, a wet Sneasel on top of its back, and a huge glop of poison over everything, it's getting pretty angry...
    What will you do next?
    South Caverns

I hope this'll work... I'll throw my Ultra Ball at it, and if it breaks out I'll use a Great Ball (even though I missed Monday, can I still have these?). Yes, I have returned Crystal Caves!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

andyizcool~
    Eager to continue, you motion to Baltoy and Abran and the three of you set off down the newly-lit path.
    Baltoy is still muttering to itself, and throwing annoyed glances at Abra; frowning slightly, you edge closer and whisper that you'd prefer it if they could be friends. It looks up in surprise at you, but before it can answer, there's a sudden shriek and a Solrock comes tearing down the passage, being chased by a massive group of Exeggcute.

cloudizme~
    After naming and choosing your new companions moves, you decide to continue on in the Desert.
    Now that the sand storm has subsided, you can see much clearer than before, and so it isn't long before your eyes catch sight of a red spot against the golden sands.
    Curiously walking closer, you eventually realise that it's a Growlithe, happily chasing its tail. Watching it closely is a Flareon, who's sprawled out in the sand, obviously sunbathing.

Wild Eevee~
    As the four of you huddle together, the Altaria swoops up higher, screaming back at the hidden Salamence.
    For a second, there's a silence, before with a roar, the other Pokémon comes hurtling into the cave and slams directly into the Altaria.
    Not put of, it swoops round for an attack of its own, thrashing its wings against the Salamence's bulk, while its opponent begins to tear back with its claws.
    The two Pokémon seem quite evenly matched, and oblivious to anything else, so as their fear subsides, the three Pokémon with you begin to whisper among themselves who they'll think will win.
    What will you do?

Linc~ Well, the rule state that the free balls are given out on Mondays, so I think you kind of missed out your chance for this week^_^ But it's only a couple of days until you can ask again. And welcome back.

Throwing your Ultra Ball at the angry Pokémon, you hold your breath as with a red flash, its body becomes red light and is dragged inside.
    The ball thuds onto the ground and begins to rock around at a furious pace, sending clumps of sludge everywhere, while your three Pokémon grow still, their eyes all fixed on the ball movements.
    Then with the usual reasurring click, the light blinks and dims.

Congratulations!
    Umbreon F L10

Smiling, you scoop up the ball and flash your Pokémon a grin as they cheer.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme~
    After naming and choosing your new companions moves, you decide to continue on in the Desert.
    Now that the sand storm has subsided, you can see much clearer than before, and so it isn't long before your eyes catch sight of a red spot against the golden sands.
    Curiously walking closer, you eventually realise that it's a Growlithe, happily chasing its tail. Watching it closely is a Flareon, who's sprawled out in the sand, obviously sunbathing.
    Desert

I'll say hi to the two fire pokemon and move on further through the desert.

Banned

Default Yay!

Linc~ Well, the rule state that the free balls are given out on Mondays, so I think you kind of missed out your chance for this week^_^ But it's only a couple of days until you can ask again. And welcome back.

Throwing your Ultra Ball at the angry Pokémon, you hold your breath as with a red flash, its body becomes red light and is dragged inside.
    The ball thuds onto the ground and begins to rock around at a furious pace, sending clumps of sludge everywhere, while your three Pokémon grow still, their eyes all fixed on the ball movements.
    Then with the usual reasurring click, the light blinks and dims.

Congratulations!
    Umbreon F L10

Smiling, you scoop up the ball and flash your Pokémon a grin as they cheer.
    South Caverns

I'll continue on, and I'll recall all my Pokemon.

andyizcool~
    Eager to continue, you motion to Baltoy and Abran and the three of you set off down the newly-lit path.
    Baltoy is still muttering to itself, and throwing annoyed glances at Abra; frowning slightly, you edge closer and whisper that you'd prefer it if they could be friends. It looks up in surprise at you, but before it can answer, there's a sudden shriek and a Solrock comes tearing down the passage, being chased by a massive group of Exeggcute.
    South Caverns

I'll send out my Arcanine to use Flamethrower on the Exeggcute because that should burn them up. I hope we'll be able to save the poor Solrock from that massive group of Exeggcute. Flamethrower should cover a big area and get all of the Exeggcute luckily.

Banned

Wild Eevee~
    As the four of you huddle together, the Altaria swoops up higher, screaming back at the hidden Salamence.
    For a second, there's a silence, before with a roar, the other Pokémon comes hurtling into the cave and slams directly into the Altaria.
    Not put of, it swoops round for an attack of its own, thrashing its wings against the Salamence's bulk, while its opponent begins to tear back with its claws.
    The two Pokémon seem quite evenly matched, and oblivious to anything else, so as their fear subsides, the three Pokémon with you begin to whisper among themselves who they'll think will win.
    What will you do?
    East Cavern

I'll keep watching the battle.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme~
    Cheerfully waving and calling out 'hi' to the two Pokémon, you smile as they happily respond, before turning and continuing on.
    Looking round for more Pokémon, you suddenly jump back, startled, as a sudden flicker of colour hurtles from the sky, dive-bombing at a Lairon that's half buried in the ground.
    Whatever it is then swoops back into the sky and you see that it's a Gligar, and from the looks of it, it's preparing to attack again.

Linc~
    With your new captee, you quickly return your other Pokémon and press on further.
    As you walk, you gradually become aware that the intense dark of the caves is lightening, and there also seems to be a lot of noise coming from somewhere ahead.
    Curiously, you speed up, before bursting into the following chamber and realising what's going on; the light is being provided by a Ponyta that's seemingly having the time of its life, squealing constantly as it hurtles round the cave, occasionally turning and jumping over a Beldum that's lying asleep on the floor.

andyizcool~
    Knwoing what to do, you grab Arcanine's Poké Ball and send him out, yelling for him to use his Flamethrower.
    The attack does exactly what you predicted; the waves of flame entirely cover the area in front of you, engulfing all the Exeggcute...and also the Solrock, though instinct tells you that it'll be ok.
    After a couple of minutes, you tell Arcaine to stop his attack, and as the flames die away, you see all the Exeggcute, sprawled out, unconscious on the floor. Solrock is still hoving, looking slightly startled, but ok, due to its Fire resistance.

Wild Eevee~
    Deciding to stick around to see the rest of the match, you watch closely as the Salamence snarls and tears its clws through the Altari's cloud wings... but the cloud simply shreds, then reforms, giving the Altaria enough time to launch its own counter attack. Taking a deep breath, it exhales, and sends a beam of ice shooting forwards that shatteres into the Salamence's wing, freezing it instantly.
    Unable to continue flying, the Salamence thrashes around desperately before hurtling to the ground, but it's not finished yet; opening its mouth, it sends a Hyper Beam directly into the Altaria, which is enough to send it crashing down as well.
    Both Pokémon are now sprawled on the floor, looking totally exhausted.

andyizcool~
    Knwoing what to do, you grab Arcanine's Poké Ball and send him out, yelling for him to use his Flamethrower.
    The attack does exactly what you predicted; the waves of flame entirely cover the area in front of you, engulfing all the Exeggcute...and also the Solrock, though instinct tells you that it'll be ok.
    After a couple of minutes, you tell Arcaine to stop his attack, and as the flames die away, you see all the Exeggcute, sprawled out, unconscious on the floor. Solrock is still hoving, looking slightly startled, but ok, due to its Fire resistance.
    South Caverns

I'll ask the Solrock if it wants to come with us all deeper into the cavern. I'll return Arcanine to his Pokeball because the area looks safe now. So next we can all continue on deeper into the cavern wondering what might happen next.

Banned

Linc~
    With your new captee, you quickly return your other Pokémon and press on further.
    As you walk, you gradually become aware that the intense dark of the caves is lightening, and there also seems to be a lot of noise coming from somewhere ahead.
    Curiously, you speed up, before bursting into the following chamber and realising what's going on; the light is being provided by a Ponyta that's seemingly having the time of its life, squealing constantly as it hurtles round the cave, occasionally turning and jumping over a Beldum that's lying asleep on the floor.
    South Caverns

I'll send out Marshtomp and tell it to use Water Pulse on the Ponyta, and I'll send out my Cyndaquil and tell her to use Ember on the Beldum. Since it's Monday, can I have an Ultra Ball, Great Ball, and Poke' Ball?

Banned

Deciding to stick around to see the rest of the match, you watch closely as the Salamence snarls and tears its clws through the Altari's cloud wings... but the cloud simply shreds, then reforms, giving the Altaria enough time to launch its own counter attack. Taking a deep breath, it exhales, and sends a beam of ice shooting forwards that shatteres into the Salamence's wing, freezing it instantly.
    Unable to continue flying, the Salamence thrashes around desperately before hurtling to the ground, but it's not finished yet; opening its mouth, it sends a Hyper Beam directly into the Altaria, which is enough to send it crashing down as well.
    Both Pokémon are now sprawled on the floor, looking totally exhausted.
    East Cavern

I'll go see if there okay.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

andyizcool~
    Now that the threat's over, you ask the Solrock if it would be willing to join the little group of yours as you go further into the caves.
    It thinks for a second, before looking up and shaking its head, before saying that though its grateful for the offer, it would prefer to continue on the way it was originally going.
    Nodding, you return Arcanine to his Poké Ball before motioning to Baltoy and Abra to continue.
    As Abra's Flash continues to light up the area, you catch sight of something sparkling ahead of you; a Sableye is creeping up one of the walls, obviously trying to get away from the light. It's also being watched by a small Torkoal, who's crouched in the middle of the path.

Linc~ Heh, seeing as you posted that on Monday, then yes, you can have the three balls

Wanting to test Marshtomp out, you send him out and command him to use his Water Pulse on the Ponyta
    He responds immediately and sends a wave of supersonic-water energy hurtling into the cantering Pokémon, sending it smashing into the cave walls.
    As Marshtomp does his job, you send out Cyndaquil and have her use Ember on the motionless Beldum, whose only reaction is to slowly open its eyes and stare at your small Pokémon curiously.

Wild Eevee~
    Nervously stepping closer, you ignore the frightened gasps of your travelling friends and cautiously walk closer to the two fallen Dragon Pokémon.
    Judging that you're within range, you pause and then slowly ask them if they're ok.
    The Salamence raises its head and stares at you silently for a second.... it seems rather impressed that someone would are approach it after seeing its power.
    Then in answer to your question, it shrugs then slumps down again and closes its eyes.
    Carefully stepping round it, you spot the Altaria, limp on the floor, though it does look more dazed than hurt.

andyizcool~
    Now that the threat's over, you ask the Solrock if it would be willing to join the little group of yours as you go further into the caves.
    It thinks for a second, before looking up and shaking its head, before saying that though its grateful for the offer, it would prefer to continue on the way it was originally going.
    Nodding, you return Arcanine to his Poké Ball before motioning to Baltoy and Abra to continue.
    As Abra's Flash continues to light up the area, you catch sight of something sparkling ahead of you; a Sableye is creeping up one of the walls, obviously trying to get away from the light. It's also being watched by a small Torkoal, who's crouched in the middle of the path.
    South Caverns

I think I'll stay out of their business and just continue deeper into the cavern.

Banned

Linc~ Heh, seeing as you posted that on Monday, then yes, you can have the three balls

Wanting to test Marshtomp out, you send him out and command him to use his Water Pulse on the Ponyta
    He responds immediately and sends a wave of supersonic-water energy hurtling into the cantering Pokémon, sending it smashing into the cave walls.
    As Marshtomp does his job, you send out Cyndaquil and have her use Ember on the motionless Beldum, whose only reaction is to slowly open its eyes and stare at your small Pokémon curiously.
    South Caverns

I'll tell, my Pokemon to attack once more and then I'll throw an Ultra Ball at the Beldum.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

andyizcool~
    Ignoring the two Pokémon, you and your companions step around them carefully, before eagerly continuing on.
    Suddenly, the Abra's light flickers and dim; startled, you and Baltoy exchange a look before turning to it.
    The Abra looks down and mutters quietly that it's never used Flash for so long and that it doesn't think it will be able to hold out for much longer.
    In the brief silence that follows, when you try to think up of a good idea to prevent losing the little light you have, there's a sudden, quick giggle from somewhere ahead.
    Spinning round, you jump back in surprise as a Gardevoir sashays from the shadows and stands, staring back at you.

Linc~ Just wondering, have you sent in your second attack for our Rage/Nightmare battle?^_^

Giving the command, your two Pokémon spring back into action; Marshtomp continues to send the water spraying against the Ponyta, even though by now, it's sprawled on the floor, its eyes narrow slit as it pounded on.
    Cyndaquil shoots another stream of Embers at the motionless Beldum... when suddenly, it responds, hurtling forwards and hitting your Pokémon with its Take Down. Caught out by the unexpected attack, Cyndaquil collapses on the floor, while you decide to take a chance and throw an Ultra Ball at it.
    Beldum flashes red as it's absorbed inside.. the ball shakes rapidly for a few seconds.. before with a flash of white, it bursts out, shattering the Ultra Ball in the process o_O

andyizcool~
    Ignoring the two Pokémon, you and your companions step around them carefully, before eagerly continuing on.
    Suddenly, the Abra's light flickers and dim; startled, you and Baltoy exchange a look before turning to it.
    The Abra looks down and mutters quietly that it's never used Flash for so long and that it doesn't think it will be able to hold out for much longer.
    In the brief silence that follows, when you try to think up of a good idea to prevent losing the little light you have, there's a sudden, quick giggle from somewhere ahead.
    Spinning round, you jump back in surprise as a Gardevoir sashays from the shadows and stands, staring back at you.
    South Caverns

I'll ask the Gardevoir nicely if it can power up Abra so it can keep using Flash longer. We need to get through this cavern and we're going to need the power of Flash for a long time by the looks of things.

Banned

Linc~ Just wondering, have you sent in your second attack for our Rage/Nightmare battle?^_^

Giving the command, your two Pokémon spring back into action; Marshtomp continues to send the water spraying against the Ponyta, even though by now, it's sprawled on the floor, its eyes narrow slit as it pounded on.
    Cyndaquil shoots another stream of Embers at the motionless Beldum... when suddenly, it responds, hurtling forwards and hitting your Pokémon with its Take Down. Caught out by the unexpected attack, Cyndaquil collapses on the floor, while you decide to take a chance and throw an Ultra Ball at it.
    Beldum flashes red as it's absorbed inside.. the ball shakes rapidly for a few seconds.. before with a flash of white, it bursts out, shattering the Ultra Ball in the process o_O
    South Caverns

Oh, I'll send the attacks today, okay? I'll throw a Poke' Ball at the Ponyta.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

andyizcool~
    Gardevoir frowns as you ask for its help and hears its request; a look passes over its face that shows it has no idea how exactly to do that, but still, it looks willing to have a go.
    Gliding over to Abra, it faces it straight on and begins to concentrate hard, so that an aura of blue-purple energy begins to shimmer slowly round its body.
    Suddenly, it raises an arm and points to the other Pokémon, causing the energy to go hurtling towards it... and sending the poor Abra crashing into the opposite wall.
    Gardevoir winces as the light dims even more as Abra crumples to the ground, moaning; maybe it needs to refine its techniques.

Linc~ K', thanks.

After your failed attempt to catch the Beldum, you turn your attention to the limp form of the Ponyta; Marshtomp prods it to make sure its still conscious, before looking over and grinning at you.
    Smiling back, you take a Poké Ball from your pocket and throw it at the Fire Pokémon.
    The usual flash... the ball begins to rock back and forth... back and forth.. back..ping.

Congratulations!
    Ponyta L12 F

Marshtomp picks up the Poké Ball and carries it triumpahntly back to you.

Banned

Linc~ K', thanks.

After your failed attempt to catch the Beldum, you turn your attention to the limp form of the Ponyta; Marshtomp prods it to make sure its still conscious, before looking over and grinning at you.
    Smiling back, you take a Poké Ball from your pocket and throw it at the Fire Pokémon.
    The usual flash... the ball begins to rock back and forth... back and forth.. back..ping.

Congratulations!
    Ponyta L12 F

Marshtomp picks up the Poké Ball and carries it triumpahntly back to you.
    South Caverns

I'll send out Ponyta and tell her to use Fire Blast (her bred-on move) on the Beldum, and then tell her to use Flamethrower (her free level 10 TM).

andyizcool~
    Gardevoir frowns as you ask for its help and hears its request; a look passes over its face that shows it has no idea how exactly to do that, but still, it looks willing to have a go.
    Gliding over to Abra, it faces it straight on and begins to concentrate hard, so that an aura of blue-purple energy begins to shimmer slowly round its body.
    Suddenly, it raises an arm and points to the other Pokémon, causing the energy to go hurtling towards it... and sending the poor Abra crashing into the opposite wall.
    Gardevoir winces as the light dims even more as Abra crumples to the ground, moaning; maybe it needs to refine its techniques.
    South Caverns

I'll go over and help the poor Abra get up again and hope it recovers. As for the Gardevoir, I'll send out my Arcanine to use Crunch on it to teach it a lesson. Hopefully it shouldn't be too much of a challenge for my Arcanine to battle.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I don't have much time right now as i need to go offline soon, But classy_cat has agreed to take in my mudkip so that i won't have to release him into the wild. I know that she will take good care of him, and i have already given her his info. i'll try to update more soon, btu i've got my hands full with writing atm ^^;too many stories too little time.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

The real Shonta Moderator

I'm confirming that I have agreed to take care of Misu.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Banned

Nervously stepping closer, you ignore the frightened gasps of your travelling friends and cautiously walk closer to the two fallen Dragon Pokémon.Judging that you're within range, you pause and then slowly ask them if they're ok.
    The Salamence raises its head and stares at you silently for a second.... it seems rather impressed that someone would are approach it after seeing its power.
    Then in answer to your question, it shrugs then slumps down again and closes its eyes.
    Carefully stepping round it, you spot the Altaria, limp on the floor, though it does look more dazed than hurt.
    East Cavern

I'll stick around to make sure Salamence is OK.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sorry for the absence around the Capture Center.

Linc - Happy with your new capture, you send out your new Ponyta, who neighs happily before spewing a huge blast of flames. The fiery figure engulfs the Beldum, doing a huge chunk of damage as well as scorching its metallic body. The Beldum desperately charges at your Ponyta, slamming into its side. But Ponyta simply retaliates with another powerful fire attack. Two scorching hot attacks were too much for the little Steel Pokemon as it collapses on the ground, black and smoking.
    What will you do next?

Andy - You approach the Abra and help it get back on its feet. Then you send out your Arcanine, who rushes over and gives the Gardevoir a nasty bite on the arm. The Psychic type becomes furious with your and your Pokemon. It agrees to help you and now you want to attack it? The Gardevoir suddenly splits itself into three identical copies and surrounds your Arcanine with a Double Team.
    What will you do next?

Wild Eevee - For several minutes, both Dragon Pokemon lay still. Suddenly, the Salamence begins to stir and it raises its head up. Looking at the Altaria, who is still laying unconscious, it relaizes it has won their battle. The fierce dragon staggers up and lets out a roar of triumph. Amplified by the cavern walls, the sound is deafening as it echoes throughout the chamber. The Altaria wakes up as well and without another glance at the Salamence, it quickly flies away, fleeing into the darkness.
    What will you do next?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Andy - You approach the Abra and help it get back on its feet. Then you send out your Arcanine, who rushes over and gives the Gardevoir a nasty bite on the arm. The Psychic type becomes furious with your and your Pokemon. It agrees to help you and now you want to attack it? The Gardevoir suddenly splits itself into three identical copies and surrounds your Arcanine with a Double Team.
    What will you do next?
    South Caverns

Arcanine will have to use Flamethrower to cover the whole area and find out which one is the real Gardevoir. Once we can see the real Gardevoir I think a Crunch will show it who's boss.

Banned

Linc - Happy with your new capture, you send out your new Ponyta, who neighs happily before spewing a huge blast of flames. The fiery figure engulfs the Beldum, doing a huge chunk of damage as well as scorching its metallic body. The Beldum desperately charges at your Ponyta, slamming into its side. But Ponyta simply retaliates with another powerful fire attack. Two scorching hot attacks were too much for the little Steel Pokemon as it collapses on the ground, black and smoking.
    What will you do next?
    South Caverns

I'll throw my Great Ball at the Beldum. If I catch it, I'll continue on.

Woot...free time

andyizcool
    Arcanine opens it's mouth, sending a spray of fire into the room. The flames engulf the Gardevoir and its clones. Victory seems to be at hand, but you then realize you hear no signs of being hit by fire o_O As the flames clear, you see no Gardevoir o_o You look to your orange-furred friend, equally bewildered. Suddenly, you hear the crying of the Gardevoir...hanging from the ceiling o_O Oops, guess it really does need to work on it's techniques o_O What do you do?

Linc
    You toss the Great Ball at the Beldum, the orb enveloping the burnt Steel Pokemon in a greenish light. The Beldum is sucked into the ball, and the ball pings, showing no sign of struggle.

You caught Level 6 Male Beldum

With a new Pokemon at hand, you continue wandering through the Southern Caves. You enter a passageway, hoping it will lead you to a new Pokemon to capture. As you near the center, the light grows dim...and then goes pitch black. Suddenly, you hear footsteps all around you. What do you do?

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
    Linc
    You toss the Great Ball at the Beldum, the orb enveloping the burnt Steel Pokemon in a greenish light. The Beldum is sucked into the ball, and the ball pings, showing no sign of struggle.

You caught Level 6 Male Beldum

With a new Pokemon at hand, you continue wandering through the Southern Caves. You enter a passageway, hoping it will lead you to a new Pokemon to capture. As you near the center, the light grows dim...and then goes pitch black. Suddenly, you hear footsteps all around you. What do you do?
    South Caverns

I'll send out Cyndaquil and Ponyta and tell them to use their flames to light up the place.

Banned

Originally Posted by aragornbird
    Wild Eevee - For several minutes, both Dragon Pokemon lay still. Suddenly, the Salamence begins to stir and it raises its head up. Looking at the Altaria, who is still laying unconscious, it relaizes it has won their battle. The fierce dragon staggers up and lets out a roar of triumph. Amplified by the cavern walls, the sound is deafening as it echoes throughout the chamber. The Altaria wakes up as well and without another glance at the Salamence, it quickly flies away, fleeing into the darkness.
    East Cavern

I'll move on.