Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center Version 10 (MA)

Default {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center Version 10 (MA)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
    andyizcool
    Arcanine opens it's mouth, sending a spray of fire into the room. The flames engulf the Gardevoir and its clones. Victory seems to be at hand, but you then realize you hear no signs of being hit by fire o_O As the flames clear, you see no Gardevoir o_o You look to your orange-furred friend, equally bewildered. Suddenly, you hear the crying of the Gardevoir...hanging from the ceiling o_O Oops, guess it really does need to work on it's techniques o_O What do you do?
    South Caverns

I'll return Arcanine to his Pokeball to try and stop the Gardevoir being scared of him and his Fire power. We'll see if Gardevoir can use its Psychic powers to take us deeper into the cavern where we need to go.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
    cloudizme~
    Cheerfully waving and calling out 'hi' to the two Pokémon, you smile as they happily respond, before turning and continuing on.
    Looking round for more Pokémon, you suddenly jump back, startled, as a sudden flicker of colour hurtles from the sky, dive-bombing at a Lairon that's half buried in the ground.
    Whatever it is then swoops back into the sky and you see that it's a Gligar, and from the looks of it, it's preparing to attack again.
    What are you going to do?

I'll ask Gligar what it's trying to do.

Got time for one update...I'll update the rest later, after my piano lesson ^_^;;;

Linc
    The shuffling of footsteps grows louder as the darkness envelops you. Sweat forms on your forehead and your palms as fear trickles down your spine. Quickly, you brandish two Pokeballs, plucking them from your belt. Grasping the cold, metal orbs, you grin, knowing that you wont have anything to fear about what you can see. You toss the two balls into the air, releasing a Ponyta and a Cyndaquil. You shield your eyes as the flames flicker into view, not yet adjusted to the light. Peering over your shoulder, you find yourself surrounded by a pack of Houndour. The black-furred canines growl at your firey Pokemon, barring their teeth. What do you do?

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Banned

Linc
    The shuffling of footsteps grows louder as the darkness envelops you. Sweat forms on your forehead and your palms as fear trickles down your spine. Quickly, you brandish two Pokeballs, plucking them from your belt. Grasping the cold, metal orbs, you grin, knowing that you wont have anything to fear about what you can see. You toss the two balls into the air, releasing a Ponyta and a Cyndaquil. You shield your eyes as the flames flicker into view, not yet adjusted to the light. Peering over your shoulder, you find yourself surrounded by a pack of Houndour. The black-furred canines growl at your firey Pokemon, barring their teeth. What do you do?
    South Caverns

I'll send out Marshtomp, and tell it to use Water Pulses on the toughest ones, and then I'll send out Nightmare (Sneasel) from behing my back and tell her to attack the pack with Slashes from behind while their distracted by Marshtomp.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hi Frank.

Keep up the good job. I think it's great to see that you're updating a lot more, well, more than you used to, since your updates are probably the best I've ever seen. Sorry about the games also. I didn't realise how busy I was and thought I'd get time anyway, so I hope it didn't disrupt much.

- Jay.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

That must have been one long piano lesson, Frank I'm not feeling 100% though, so sorry in advance if the updates reflect that.

Wild Eevee~
    Leaving the triumphant Salamence behind, you glance at the little group of Pokémon behind you and motion that you're going to continue on.
    They nod and begin to pad along behind you, as you leave the cave and set off down one of the tunnels nearest to you.
    Suddenly, a Sharpedo appears, bouncing along using its fins o_O It stops and stares back at you, balancing pefectly. A movement behind it reveals itself to be a Combusken, that's skulking along in the shadows, watching the shark Pokémon curiously.

andyizcool~
    Holding out Arcanine's Poké Ball, you desperately return him in an attempt to calm down the Gardevoir.
    The other Pokémon doesn't move from its place on the ceiling, just continue watching you warily as you step forward and ask it if it can use its powers to help you get further into the cave.
    Slowly, it slinks down to the ground again, before looking up and screaming out one word.
    A blinding flash..... then suddenly the familiar walls of the cavern vanish to be replaced by a much more darker and cracked surface.
    Looks like Gardevoir teleported you.. somewhere, though judging by its previous attempts, you might not be where you asked to go.

cloudizme~Can you please remember the location in future? Thanks

Stepping forward, you look up and shout out to the Gligar to attract its attention, before simply asking it what exactly it's doing.
    It glares at you and swoops down lower, before snarling and brandishing its claws, and snapping that its hungry.
    Looking over at the Lairon, you frown and glance back at it; only see the Pokémon hurtling back into the air again, preparing for another attack.
    A grunt from the Lairon's direction draws your attention back; it's raised its head from the sand and is rolling its eyes, motioning up to the circling Gligar, before burying its head in the sand again.

Linc~
    A quick scan around gives you an idea of where the strongest ones are located; Marshtomp bursts instantly from his Poké Ball and sends the waves of supersonic power directly into the Pokémon, sending them flying back, which unfortunately enrages the rest of the pack... and they don't hesitate in attacking.
    Sending out Nightmare to try and attack them from behind, you accidentally manage to send her out directly in the path of some.
    Her claws take a couple down as she slashes rapidly, before a couple knock her down and pin her to the ground.
    The flames of your Fire Pokémon begin to flicker as they back up, trying to get as far away from the Houndour as they can.

Banned

Linc~
    A quick scan around gives you an idea of where the strongest ones are located; Marshtomp bursts instantly from his Poké Ball and sends the waves of supersonic power directly into the Pokémon, sending them flying back, which unfortunately enrages the rest of the pack... and they don't hesitate in attacking.
    Sending out Nightmare to try and attack them from behind, you accidentally manage to send her out directly in the path of some.
    Her claws take a couple down as she slashes rapidly, before a couple knock her down and pin her to the ground.
    The flames of your Fire Pokémon begin to flicker as they back up, trying to get as far away from the Houndour as they can.
    South Caverns

I'll recall all my Pokemon except Cyndaquil, and I'll put Cyndaquil on my shoulder for light as I run away from the pack into the next cavern.

andyizcool~
    Holding out Arcanine's Poké Ball, you desperately return him in an attempt to calm down the Gardevoir.
    The other Pokémon doesn't move from its place on the ceiling, just continue watching you warily as you step forward and ask it if it can use its powers to help you get further into the cave.
    Slowly, it slinks down to the ground again, before looking up and screaming out one word.
    A blinding flash..... then suddenly the familiar walls of the cavern vanish to be replaced by a much more darker and cracked surface.
    Looks like Gardevoir teleported you.. somewhere, though judging by its previous attempts, you might not be where you asked to go.
    South Caverns

I'll search the area and see if there's anything here that we're looking for. If there's nothing of use to us we might as well ask the Gardevoir to kindly Teleport us deeper into the cavern.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme~Can you please remember the location in future? Thanks

Stepping forward, you look up and shout out to the Gligar to attract its attention, before simply asking it what exactly it's doing.
    It glares at you and swoops down lower, before snarling and brandishing its claws, and snapping that its hungry.
    Looking over at the Lairon, you frown and glance back at it; only see the Pokémon hurtling back into the air again, preparing for another attack.
    A grunt from the Lairon's direction draws your attention back; it's raised its head from the sand and is rolling its eyes, motioning up to the circling Gligar, before burying its head in the sand again.
    Desert

I'll tell Gligar to stop and release ShadowWind (Sneasel) to battle if nessecary

Banned

Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
    Wild Eevee~
    Leaving the triumphant Salamence behind, you glance at the little group of Pokémon behind you and motion that you're going to continue on.
    They nod and begin to pad along behind you, as you leave the cave and set off down one of the tunnels nearest to you.
    Suddenly, a Sharpedo appears, bouncing along using its fins o_O It stops and stares back at you, balancing pefectly. A movement behind it reveals itself to be a Combusken, that's skulking along in the shadows, watching the shark Pokémon curiously.
    East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by aragornbird
    Cheesey - Remember to quote the person who updated you (I thought you knew!)
    You wave happily at the three Pokemon and approach them with a question in mind. You ask them if there is any water nearby. The Magcargo shakes his head and turns to the Mawile. The Mawile shakes his head as well and turns to the Lileep. But the Lileep nods yes! "There's a lot of water where I live!" she says, "C'mon, I'll show you!" The Lileep bounces along with you following it. You pass several large boulders and some cacti before coming to an area filled with grass and bushes, which surround a small pond. Around the area are some Sandshrews and an Anorith.
    What will you do next?
    I know I was meant to quote you (how could I not know that?!) but I was really pushed for time and I meant to edit that in later... I thought that it wouldn't matter too much. Gah. X_x; Well I'm back with reality now. xP

Desert

I'll take out a couple of empty bottles from my backpack and fill them up with water. Then I'll take a drink from one of them before filling that one up again and putting them both back in my bag. Then I'll have a sit down by the water to try and get my body to get used to the intense heat; I'll let out my Houndour, Charcoal out to have a talk to. ^_^;;

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Linc~Curious: Have you sent in your next attacks for Nightmare?^_^

Grabbing nearly all of your Pokémon back into their Poké Balls, you quickly scoop up Cyndaquil before turning and legging it through the nearest possible gap.
    Luckily for you, the Houndour take a couple of seconds before they realise just exactly what's happening, which gives you enough time to put a fair bit of space between you and them.
    Still, not wanting to take a chance, you duck behind a rock and wait to see if they'll pass you.. when suddenly there's a scream and a Mr. Mime comes tearing through the passage, the same way you came and dives behind the rock as well.

andyizcool~
    A quick scan of the area reveals a Sneasel curled up, fast asleep, while a few metres away, a Magby squeals as it chases an Absol around.
    The two of them stop in their tracks when they see you, before Absol snarls and jumps in front, obviously wanting to protect the baby Pokémon.
    Stepping back, you glance round for your group and ask them if they think if you should stay or continue on somewhere... when Abra suddenly pipes up, saying that Gardevoir seems to have... vanished o_O
    Another quick look round confirms this.

cloudizme~
    Shouting upto Gligar to stop, the Pokémon just turns and laughs, before dropping down and hurtling towards the Lairon.
    Deciding to stop it, you pull Silverwinds Poké Ball from your belt and quickly send him out; bounding forward, he manages to intercepte the diving Gligar, sending him crashing down into the sand.
    As the two struggle back and forth; Gliagr trying to get airborne again, and Silverwind attempting to keep him down, you edge closer to see who's got the better advantage.
    From the looks of it, Silverwind does, when suddenly, Gligar manages to get a wing loose and easily knocks Silverwind down before taking off again.

Wild Eevee~
    Curiousity finally overcomes the Combusken as it steals out slowly and edge over to the Sharpedo.
    The other Pokémon doesn't notice, because it's still occupied in staring at you; it doesn't seem aggresive, just politely curious as though it sees nothing strange in moving about like it is.
    Next second, the Combusken reaches out and gives it a gentle nudge from behind... and instantly cries out and jumps back as the Sharpedo's Rough Skin gives it a nasty cut.
    As it whimpers and edges back, the Sharpedo bursts out laughing, before jumping round and facing the Combusken directly and snarling, which is enough to send the Pokémon dashing back into the shadows.

Cheesey~ No problem.

Thankfully dipping your two canteens into the water, you take a long sip from one before refilling it and tucking them both away in your bag.... watched all the time by the Sandshrew and Anorith who have abanoned what they were doing and edged nearer.
    Lying back on the rock, you pull Charcoal's Poké Ball out and send them out to have some company. As the two of you drop into a conversation, the Sandshrew seems to lose interest and fall back, but the Anorith edges closer still.
    Seeing it, Charcoal smiles and introduces their self, but stops as the Anorith yelps and dives back to hide behind one of the bushes. Charcoal frowns, then turns and gives you a curious look before shrugging.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    Linc~Curious: Have you sent in your next attacks for Nightmare?^_^

Grabbing nearly all of your Pokémon back into their Poké Balls, you quickly scoop up Cyndaquil before turning and legging it through the nearest possible gap.
    Luckily for you, the Houndour take a couple of seconds before they realise just exactly what's happening, which gives you enough time to put a fair bit of space between you and them.
    Still, not wanting to take a chance, you duck behind a rock and wait to see if they'll pass you.. when suddenly there's a scream and a Mr. Mime comes tearing through the passage, the same way you came and dives behind the rock as well.
    South Caverns

Gah, why do I keep forgetting. I'll send the attacks in.

I'll send out Lunar (Umbreon) and tell her to use Shadow Ball on the entrance to the cave I'm in, and then I'll ask the Mr. Mime to create a barrier behind the fallen rocks just in case the Houndour get through.

andyizcool~
    A quick scan of the area reveals a Sneasel curled up, fast asleep, while a few metres away, a Magby squeals as it chases an Absol around.
    The two of them stop in their tracks when they see you, before Absol snarls and jumps in front, obviously wanting to protect the baby Pokémon.
    Stepping back, you glance round for your group and ask them if they think if you should stay or continue on somewhere... when Abra suddenly pipes up, saying that Gardevoir seems to have... vanished o_O
    Another quick look round confirms this.
    South Caverns

We'll leave the area before we get attacked by an Absol. If the Absol is protecting the Baby Pokemon I think it might think we want to hurt them. So we'll just try and find a way deeper into the cavern out of the Absol's way.

Banned

I'm going to be going on vacation tomorrow, and i don't know when I'll be back. Don't leave me out while I'm gone, I'll even get a substitute for me if I have to. *takes a giant stuffed teddy bear and places it at the keyboard.* there.

Banned

Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    Wild Eevee~
    Curiousity finally overcomes the Combusken as it steals out slowly and edge over to the Sharpedo.
    The other Pokémon doesn't notice, because it's still occupied in staring at you; it doesn't seem aggresive, just politely curious as though it sees nothing strange in moving about like it is.
    Next second, the Combusken reaches out and gives it a gentle nudge from behind... and instantly cries out and jumps back as the Sharpedo's Rough Skin gives it a nasty cut.
    As it whimpers and edges back, the Sharpedo bursts out laughing, before jumping round and facing the Combusken directly and snarling, which is enough to send the Pokémon dashing back into the shadows.
    East Cavern

I'll continue on.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey~ No problem.

Thankfully dipping your two canteens into the water, you take a long sip from one before refilling it and tucking them both away in your bag.... watched all the time by the Sandshrew and Anorith who have abanoned what they were doing and edged nearer.
    Lying back on the rock, you pull Charcoal's Poké Ball out and send them out to have some company. As the two of you drop into a conversation, the Sandshrew seems to lose interest and fall back, but the Anorith edges closer still.
    Seeing it, Charcoal smiles and introduces their self, but stops as the Anorith yelps and dives back to hide behind one of the bushes. Charcoal frowns, then turns and gives you a curious look before shrugging.
    Desert

I'll pat Charcoal and just say to him that it's not his fault, Anorith's probably just a little nervous. I'll tiptoe a little closer to Anorith and then try to persuade him to come out from the bush. I'll tell him that Charcoal was just trying to be friendly and is no threat to him at all. ^_^;;

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Could somebody please edit my name in the workers list?

Linc~*Struggles against temptation to knock giant teddy away* Ok, see you when you come back. And thanks about sending the attacks in

Not fancying the idea of getting mobbed by the Houndour again, you take a look at the rocky ceiling and decide to give your idea a go.
    Quickly sending out Lunar, you mutter the commands to her, then stand back as she aims and unleashes the pulsing black ball of energy, which is enough to shatter the rock.
    Mr. Mime instantly follows up by waving wildly in the air; glints in the air show that its attack worked and the Barrier is now in place.
    Dimly, you can hear the muffled barks and growls of the pack, but there's no way that they'll be getting through anytime soon.

andyizcool~
    Not wanting to mess with an ovver-protective Absol, you and your group quickly edge as far away as you can, before glancing round and trying to take your bearings.
    Gardevoir must have unwittingly managed to help Abra a little, as suddenly the Pokémon jumps up and manages to produce a rather weak Flash.. but it's enough anyway, seeing as it illuminates the way into the nearest cavern.
    Upon entering, you're about to continue walking through, when a sight off to your left catches your eye; a motionless Xatu is crouched on the ground, wings out, looking all the world like a totem pole. A couple of Vulpix's and a Poochyena are hanging around, watching it too.

Wild Eevee~
    Side-stepping round the Sharpedo-to your relief, it just ignores you as you hurry past-, you eagerly continue along the path, glancing round to catch sight of anymore Pokémon.
    Suddenly, a loud buzzing tears through the cave, as a rather frantic Vibrava comes hurtling in your direction, persued by a giggling little Bagon.
    Seeing you, the Vibrava instantly stops dead in its tracks, hovering for a second before swooping round you and cautiously landing on your head.
    An eager laugh signals that the Bagon has run over as well; the Vibrava sighs and drops down to the ground, where the Bagon instantly pounces and begins to tuck at one of its wings.

Cheesey~
    Ruffling Charcoals head briefly, you slowly get up and carefully make your way over to the bush where the Anorith has hidden itself...which shakes to confirm that it still is there.
    Talking softly, you begin to tell it that you won't hurt it, and neither will Charcoal, who was just being friendly.
    There's a brief pause, before the bush rustles again as the Anorith cautiously sticks its head out and looks from you to Charcoal and back again.
    Your idea seems to have worked, as it looks less nervous, but there is definitely something that's preventing it from coming any closer.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey~
    Ruffling Charcoals head briefly, you slowly get up and carefully make your way over to the bush where the Anorith has hidden itself...which shakes to confirm that it still is there.
    Talking softly, you begin to tell it that you won't hurt it, and neither will Charcoal, who was just being friendly.
    There's a brief pause, before the bush rustles again as the Anorith cautiously sticks its head out and looks from you to Charcoal and back again.
    Your idea seems to have worked, as it looks less nervous, but there is definitely something that's preventing it from coming any closer.
    Desert

I'll, quite simply, ask him what's making him nervous. I don't see what else I can do, really. XD

andyizcool~
    Not wanting to mess with an ovver-protective Absol, you and your group quickly edge as far away as you can, before glancing round and trying to take your bearings.
    Gardevoir must have unwittingly managed to help Abra a little, as suddenly the Pokémon jumps up and manages to produce a rather weak Flash.. but it's enough anyway, seeing as it illuminates the way into the nearest cavern.
    Upon entering, you're about to continue walking through, when a sight off to your left catches your eye; a motionless Xatu is crouched on the ground, wings out, looking all the world like a totem pole. A couple of Vulpix's and a Poochyena are hanging around, watching it too.
    South Caverns

We'll watch the Xatu and see what it's going to do if all these other Pokemon are watching it too.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme~
    Shouting upto Gligar to stop, the Pokémon just turns and laughs, before dropping down and hurtling towards the Lairon.
    Deciding to stop it, you pull Silverwinds Poké Ball from your belt and quickly send him out; bounding forward, he manages to intercepte the diving Gligar, sending him crashing down into the sand.
    As the two struggle back and forth; Gliagr trying to get airborne again, and Silverwind attempting to keep him down, you edge closer to see who's got the better advantage.
    From the looks of it, Silverwind does, when suddenly, Gligar manages to get a wing loose and easily knocks Silverwind down before taking off again.
    Desert

You got my Sneasel's name wrong It's ShadowWind.
    I'll get ShadowWind to KO the Gligar and I'll check on Lairon.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Cheesey~
    Asking the Anorith what's the matter doesn't seem to help much; it stares at you silently for a second, then shudders and crouches down again.
    Unsure exactly what else you could do, you glance round at Charcoal, who frowns back and slowly ambles over, before suddenly stopping and glancing round.
    Curious, you ask what's wrong, and he mutters back that he noticed that Anorith seemed to be watching out for something when you were talking to him.
    Suddenly, Charcoal's head snaps up; following his gaze, you notice the dark shadow of something large circling in the sky above you.

andyizcool~
    Interested in what'll happen next, you pause for a couple of seconds, watching curiously as one of the Vulpix's pads closer to the Xatu. But the bird just stays as it was, silent, giving no sign that it has even noticed that there are others around.
    Gaining in confidence at its lack of interest, the Vulpix edges slightly closer; at which point, Xatu suddenly spins round, lashing out with a wing, sending the small Pokémon crashing back, and into the wall of the cave.
    Seconds later, the Xatu swings back into its original position and falls silent again, oblivious to the Vulpix's small whines as it struggles up.

cloudizme~ Ouch, my mistake, sorry, I must have read it wrong o_O

Nodding to ShadowWind to finish of the Gligar, you hurry over to the Lairon to check that it's ok.
    To your relief, the Pokémon just clambers easily to its feet, laughing that the Gligar would never be able to get through its steel coating.
    Meanwhile, ShadowWind is running low, preventing himself from being an easy target; all the while watched from the sky by the Gligar as he slowly circles above.
    Seizing its chance, Gligar suddenly plummets down, lashing forward with his claws... but ShadowWind easily jumps to the side, before responding with his own Scratch, sending Gligar crashing into the sand.
    But before ShadowWind can launch another attack, Gligar suddenly thrashes around before burying down into the sand.
    Sensing a Dig attack, ShadowWind tenses in anticipation to evade it...but nothing happens.

Me~
    I'm releasing my Bagon, Sho. I need an open space in my party, and I have Omega, so...
    *Waves goodbye to Sho as she scampers off back into the wild*

andyizcool~
    Interested in what'll happen next, you pause for a couple of seconds, watching curiously as one of the Vulpix's pads closer to the Xatu. But the bird just stays as it was, silent, giving no sign that it has even noticed that there are others around.
    Gaining in confidence at its lack of interest, the Vulpix edges slightly closer; at which point, Xatu suddenly spins round, lashing out with a wing, sending the small Pokémon crashing back, and into the wall of the cave.
    Seconds later, the Xatu swings back into its original position and falls silent again, oblivious to the Vulpix's small whines as it struggles up.
    South Caverns

I'll send out my Haunter to play some tricks on that Xatu. Hopefully that should teach it not to mess with smaller Pokemon. If the Xatu wants to start a fight Haunter's always ready for one too.

Banned

Wild Eevee~
    Side-stepping round the Sharpedo-to your relief, it just ignores you as you hurry past-, you eagerly continue along the path, glancing round to catch sight of anymore Pokémon.
    Suddenly, a loud buzzing tears through the cave, as a rather frantic Vibrava comes hurtling in your direction, persued by a giggling little Bagon.
    Seeing you, the Vibrava instantly stops dead in its tracks, hovering for a second before swooping round you and cautiously landing on your head.
    An eager laugh signals that the Bagon has run over as well; the Vibrava sighs and drops down to the ground, where the Bagon instantly pounces and begins to tuck at one of its wings.

East Cavern

I'll watch them for a bit.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey~
    Asking the Anorith what's the matter doesn't seem to help much; it stares at you silently for a second, then shudders and crouches down again.
    Unsure exactly what else you could do, you glance round at Charcoal, who frowns back and slowly ambles over, before suddenly stopping and glancing round.
    Curious, you ask what's wrong, and he mutters back that he noticed that Anorith seemed to be watching out for something when you were talking to him.
    Suddenly, Charcoal's head snaps up; following his gaze, you notice the dark shadow of something large circling in the sky above you.
    Desert

I guess I'll put my hand above my eyes to block out the sunlight as best I can and then look up at whatever it is circling me. And I'll get ready to either run or battle. Or say hi. O_o;;

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Alright guys, this'll be the last time I update until next Monday, seeing as tomorrow I'm off to Corfu for a week^_^ I'll be back to normal probably around next Tuesday.

andyizcool~
    Deciding that Haunter will be the best Pokémon to sort out that Xatu, you quickly send him out and softly tell him to do what he likes to teach that Xatu a lesson.
    Haunter nods and instantly phases out; turning back to watch the Xatu, you notice a ripple of air behind it, before Haunter bursts out and latches onto its wings.
    But Xatu doesn't even budge.
    Changing tactics, Haunter swoops up and begins to tug at the feather on Xatu's head, insanely laughing.
    Suddenly, Xatu looks up, and blasts Haunter with a wave of psychic energy that's enough to send him hurtling into the cave walls, before he collapses onto the floor.

Wild Eevee
    Settling down, you can't resist a smile as Bagon delightfully giggles and pounces again on the Vibrava, who just groans and rolls its eyes.
    As the small Pokémon lunges for another grab at its wings, the Vibrava suddenly jumps up, scooping the little creature onto its back and zooming up towards the ceiling.
    For a second, the Bagon seems speechless, before breaking out into excited screams, as the two circle round metres above the floor.
    Next second, the Bagon jumps off, waving its arms frantically in imitation, but obviously fails.....and slams into the floor with a muffled thud.
    Vibrava swoops back down, but Bagon looks ok...well, it's sitting up at least.

Cheesey~
    Squinting up at the sun, you desperately try to make out exactly what is it that's looming above you.
    Yet either the other Pokémon's extremely clever, or just plain lucky, but it's managed to position itself so that even when shading your eyes, it's impossible to make out what it is.
    Still unsure whether or not you should be worried, you glance at the two Pokémon with you; noticing in particular the way the Anorith is still shielding itself nervously.
    It doesn't seem to think whatever it is is friendly...when suddenly there's a roar from above and the Pokémon drops down, teeth bared, and talons outstretched; it's a massive Aerodactyl, and it's making right for you o_O

Alright guys, this'll be the last time I update until next Monday, seeing as tomorrow I'm off to Corfu for a week^_^ I'll be back to normal probably around next Tuesday.
    My dad and my brother just came back from a 2 week holiday in Corfu. Hope you enjoy yourself there.

andyizcool~
    Deciding that Haunter will be the best Pokémon to sort out that Xatu, you quickly send him out and softly tell him to do what he likes to teach that Xatu a lesson.
    Haunter nods and instantly phases out; turning back to watch the Xatu, you notice a ripple of air behind it, before Haunter bursts out and latches onto its wings.
    But Xatu doesn't even budge.
    Changing tactics, Haunter swoops up and begins to tug at the feather on Xatu's head, insanely laughing.
    Suddenly, Xatu looks up, and blasts Haunter with a wave of psychic energy that's enough to send him hurtling into the cave walls, before he collapses onto the floor.
    South Caverns

I'll return Haunter to his Pokeball and stay out of the Xatu's business. If that Xatu has enough power to knock out my Haunter I don't want to test Arcanine against it. I'll just find some way to go deeper into the cavern.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey~
    Squinting up at the sun, you desperately try to make out exactly what is it that's looming above you.
    Yet either the other Pokémon's extremely clever, or just plain lucky, but it's managed to position itself so that even when shading your eyes, it's impossible to make out what it is.
    Still unsure whether or not you should be worried, you glance at the two Pokémon with you; noticing in particular the way the Anorith is still shielding itself nervously.
    It doesn't seem to think whatever it is is friendly...when suddenly there's a roar from above and the Pokémon drops down, teeth bared, and talons outstretched; it's a massive Aerodactyl, and it's making right for you o_O
    Desert

o_o;; I'll quickly send out my captured Aerodactyl, Faithless, and tell him to use Aeroblast to make the one that's attacking me go away. X_x If that doesn't work then, well, I'll decide after I try that.

w00t! I just spent 25 hours of not sleeping at a LAN party followed by like 20 hours of pure sleeping >_>;;;

andyizcool
    You creep quietly around the Xatu, hoping that it will not lash out at you. You sigh in relief as you make your way into the passageway, away from the Xatu's sight. The hall echos with the constant pit pat of your footsteps. You take a deep breath, and your nose fills up with the smell of water. Your immediately snap into action as you recall a rumor about a hidden pool in here. As you dash into the next room, you find yourself in a cloud of mist. Upon closer examination, you find hot rocks set in a pond of water. You spy a Kadabra and a Sneasel having a conversation as they enjoy this steam bath o_O What do you do?

TPM IRC Chat

w00t! I just spent 25 hours of not sleeping at a LAN party followed by like 20 hours of pure sleeping >_>;;;

andyizcool
    You creep quietly around the Xatu, hoping that it will not lash out at you. You sigh in relief as you make your way into the passageway, away from the Xatu's sight. The hall echos with the constant pit pat of your footsteps. You take a deep breath, and your nose fills up with the smell of water. Your immediately snap into action as you recall a rumor about a hidden pool in here. As you dash into the next room, you find yourself in a cloud of mist. Upon closer examination, you find hot rocks set in a pond of water. You spy a Kadabra and a Sneasel having a conversation as they enjoy this steam bath o_O What do you do?

Cheesey
    You quickly grasp a Pokeball from your belt, hoping that your plan will work. You toss it into the air, calling out your Aerodactyl, Faithless. The Aerodactyl seems suprised at the sight of Faithless, and diverts its attack at Faithless. Faithless concentrates on the target as it gets closer and closer. Suddendly, a burst of air streams toward the Aerodactyl, flinging it back. The Aerodactyl shakes it off, and grins, excited about the challenge. What do you do?

TPM IRC Chat

andyizcool
    South Caverns

I'll go up to the Kadabra and Sneasel and ask them where exactly I am. If I've found the hidden pool deep inside these caverns I have some more exploring to do around this area.

Banned

Wild Eevee
    Settling down, you can't resist a smile as Bagon delightfully giggles and pounces again on the Vibrava, who just groans and rolls its eyes.
    As the small Pokémon lunges for another grab at its wings, the Vibrava suddenly jumps up, scooping the little creature onto its back and zooming up towards the ceiling.
    For a second, the Bagon seems speechless, before breaking out into excited screams, as the two circle round metres above the floor.
    Next second, the Bagon jumps off, waving its arms frantically in imitation, but obviously fails.....and slams into the floor with a muffled thud.
    Vibrava swoops back down, but Bagon looks ok...well, it's sitting up at least.
    East Cavern

I'll check Bagon to see if it,s O.K and if it is I'll move on.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey
    You quickly grasp a Pokeball from your belt, hoping that your plan will work. You toss it into the air, calling out your Aerodactyl, Faithless. The Aerodactyl seems suprised at the sight of Faithless, and diverts its attack at Faithless. Faithless concentrates on the target as it gets closer and closer. Suddendly, a burst of air streams toward the Aerodactyl, flinging it back. The Aerodactyl shakes it off, and grins, excited about the challenge. What do you do?
    Desert

Oh, bloody heck, um... I'll tell Faithless to smack him with a Double Edge in such a way that the wild Aerodactyl will take the message and go away. If he's not going to, though, I'll hit with another Double Edge (Faithless has the Rock Head trait if that makes any difference, by the way ^_^;;) and then an Aeroblast. And then we'll see what happens. o_o

Banned

Linc~*Struggles against temptation to knock giant teddy away* Ok, see you when you come back. And thanks about sending the attacks in

Not fancying the idea of getting mobbed by the Houndour again, you take a look at the rocky ceiling and decide to give your idea a go.
    Quickly sending out Lunar, you mutter the commands to her, then stand back as she aims and unleashes the pulsing black ball of energy, which is enough to shatter the rock.
    Mr. Mime instantly follows up by waving wildly in the air; glints in the air show that its attack worked and the Barrier is now in place.
    Dimly, you can hear the muffled barks and growls of the pack, but there's no way that they'll be getting through anytime soon.
    *Pulls out shotgun and blows teddy bear into balls of fluff* Yay!

South Caverns

I'll ask the Mr. Mime if it wants to join my team, and if it does, I'll let it stay in an Ultra Ball. If it does want to join me, I'll continue on, but if it doesn't I'll ask again. Since its monday, can I have an Ultra Ball, Great Ball, and a Poke Ball?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme~ Ouch, my mistake, sorry, I must have read it wrong o_O

Nodding to ShadowWind to finish of the Gligar, you hurry over to the Lairon to check that it's ok.
    To your relief, the Pokémon just clambers easily to its feet, laughing that the Gligar would never be able to get through its steel coating.
    Meanwhile, ShadowWind is running low, preventing himself from being an easy target; all the while watched from the sky by the Gligar as he slowly circles above.
    Seizing its chance, Gligar suddenly plummets down, lashing forward with his claws... but ShadowWind easily jumps to the side, before responding with his own Scratch, sending Gligar crashing into the sand.
    But before ShadowWind can launch another attack, Gligar suddenly thrashes around before burying down into the sand.
    Sensing a Dig attack, ShadowWind tenses in anticipation to evade it...but nothing happens.
    Desert

Before Gligar has a chance to use Dig i'll recall ShadowWind and run away
    encouraging Lairon to escape with me.

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I've decided I'm gonna come back and start over.

Originally posted by Nobody at all
    PBuG Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
    Current Location: Nowhere

Inventory:
    Pokeball x3
    Great Ball x1
    Ultra Ball x1
    Crystal Ball x2
    Fast Ball x2
    Heavy Ball x1

~~~

I'll travel to the Lake.

I'm back.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Since this place obviously needs updating, Amy and I will split the updates. I’ll be doing andy, cloud, and Linc.

Andy – You what up to the relaxed Pokemon, hoping not to disturb them. You ask them where you are and the Sneasel is first to respond.
    “Well, this is a spot where a bunch of Pokemon come to take a dip and hang out and stuff.” You nod and ask them if they know anything about a hidden pool.
    “I guess this is the place, since I don’t know of any other pools here. And I know quite a lot about these caverns too,” the Kadabra responds.
    “But you still don’t know all of the hidden passages and rooms around this place,” the Sneasel tells him. Both of them shrug. You thank them both and the two Pokemon continue their steam bath.
    What will you do next?

Cloud – You recall ShadowWind and start to run away, telling the Lairon to follow you. The steel Pokemon shrugs and ambles behind. But suddenly, the Gligar shoots out of the ground below you, making you trip and fall onto the sand. The Lairon gets mad, as it got sand sprayed in its face, and it swipes at the Gligar with a powerful Metal Claw, knocking it onto the ground. But the Gligar is persistent and whips up a huge Sand-Attack, blinding you both.
    What will you do next?

Linc – Sure, Linc, you get your long overdue Balls. ^^
    You ask the Mr. Mime your question and it thinks for a while before nodding, saying that you two will make a great team and he’ll love to meet your other Pokemon. You offer him an Ultra Ball and he taps the button with his finger and is instantly sucked in.
    Congrats, you caught a Lv. 13 Male Mr. Mime!
    Then you continue on with a new Pokemon securely tucked inside its Ball. Walking further along the caverns, it isn’t long until you meet a shadow moving in a dark corner. You can’t tell what it is until an orange light moves across the ground. A Charmander is walking along and sheds light on the mystery Pokemon, which is an Absol.
    What will you do next?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Banned

I'd like to release my femael Cyndaquil, as I have an adopted one that will suit pretty well. Goodbye, HeatWave!

Linc – Sure, Linc, you get your long overdue Balls. ^^
    You ask the Mr. Mime your question and it thinks for a while before nodding, saying that you two will make a great team and he’ll love to meet your other Pokemon. You offer him an Ultra Ball and he taps the button with his finger and is instantly sucked in.
    Congrats, you caught a Lv. 13 Male Mr. Mime!
    Then you continue on with a new Pokemon securely tucked inside its Ball. Walking further along the caverns, it isn’t long until you meet a shadow moving in a dark corner. You can’t tell what it is until an orange light moves across the ground. A Charmander is walking along and sheds light on the mystery Pokemon, which is an Absol.
    What will you do next?
    South Caverns

I'll send out Marshtomp and tell it to use Water Pulse on the Charmeleon, and I'll send out Nightmare (Sneasel) to use Slash on the Absol.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sorry if some of these aren't just great, but i'm not feeling very well atm.

Wild Eevee

The bagon sits there in silence for a few seconds, stunned. Then it gets up and jumps up and down, making motions to the vibrava that you interpret as again. Since it looks okay, you decide to continue on through the East Caverns. As you continue on, you hear shouts and then loud thuds. Cautiously, you advance and when you turn a corner you find a machop yelling at and attacking his reflection in the wall of the cavern. O.o You stare at it, puzzled before noticing that a Crawdaunt is doing the same. What will you do?

Cheesey

Not the reaction that you were hoping for, you sweatdrop as you tell Faithless what to do. Your aerodactyl nodds his head before flying toward the opposing aerodactyl and slamming into him forcefully. The aerodactyl just smirks and retaliates with a double edge of his own. Faithless mutters something that seemed to infuriate the other aerodactyl, before once more slamming into the aerodactyl with a second double edge. The other aerodatyl finally having enough, takes off, but not before hitting Faithless in the head with a wing attack. Breathing a sigh of relief, you see movement out of the corner of you eye. As you turn your head, you see that its an aron, whos busy running around as if its looking for something or someone. What will you do?

PBuG

Welcome back. ^^ Packing up your things, you start your trek by going to the lake. As you walk, you see many different water pokemon swimming and having a good time. You hear a low clicking sound, and look down to find a curius poliwag and krabby trying to get your attention and see what you're doing? What will you do?

Linc

Thinking fast, you send out your pokemon to attack. Marshtomp looks up at you puzzled seeing as there is no charmeleon around. Nightmare instead, darts forward and rakes her claws against the absol's side creating a deep gash. The absol cries out in pain and retaliates by scratching Nightmare in the chest with its claws. The charmander runs and hides behind the absol. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong
    Linc

Thinking fast, you send out your pokemon to attack. Marshtomp looks up at you puzzled seeing as there is no charmeleon around. Nightmare instead, darts forward and rakes her claws against the absol's side creating a deep gash. The absol cries out in pain and retaliates by scratching Nightmare in the chest with its claws. The charmander runs and hides behind the absol. What will you do?[/color][/center]
    South Caverns

Xo, I ment Charmander. I'll tell Nightmare to attack again, and I'll tell Marshtomp to use Water Pulse on the Absol.

EDIT: Can I also have an Ultra Ball, Great Ball, and Poke Ball please?