Thread: {GAME} Goldenrod Tower v.27!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default {GAME} Goldenrod Tower v.27!

Goldenrod Tower

Owners: andyizcool, Matt, Pyrusette

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
    Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
    Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
    Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
    Spark Gem and Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem and Water Stone
    Flame Gem and Fire Stone
    Solar Gem and Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
    Light Gem and Day Stone
    Darkness Gem and Night Stone
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(6/22) Which of your parents do you look like and/or act like more? What would you say is your best feature (physically and personality-wise)? What about your least appealing traits?

Eric
    GT: I'm a really lazy pokémon that both sleeps and weighs a lot. Watch out for my Belly Drum/Hyper Beam attacks
    Silver Ledian

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Gothic Anime -
    GT: correct :O.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(6/22) Which of your parents do you look like and/or act like more? What would you say is your best feature (physically and personality-wise)? What about your least appealing traits?

Parents: Well, I look/act like my dad in eye color, hair type and temper. For my mom, height, neatness and a sense of paranoia

Best Feature: Physically it's my eyes (nice blue/gray and they change hues sometimes); personality-wise, it's my offbeat sense of humor, which no one really gets

Worst Traits: I can get really emotional very quickly and sometimes it's not in the best of situations. Also, I'm a sucker for praise and try to get as much of it as possible, which sometimes leads to me breaking down if I don't get it (I swear, it happened to me before. I wanted to show my class my project because I was really proud of it but I wasn't called up to show it so in my next class, I started to hyperventilate and cry)

I'll also sell my Light Gem for stamps and play GT *hands over credit*
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Becca
    MG: Gold Berry
    *hands you 2 stamps for gem*
    GT: I'm a striped pokémon with red eyes and body parts that help me to use my Fury and Twineedle attacks.

-----

Well I have black hair, like my dad, but my face is more similar to my mum's. Everyone I meet says I really look like her. I like to think that I have a good sense of humour - which either doesn't come across online or comes across as sarcasm - and physically...well I guess my hair is okay when it has gel through it ^^; My least appealing trait...well I'm a very picky person, which sometimes works to my benefit but not always e.g. when I'm looking for a job. I'm also a perfectionist which pressurises me sometimes ^^;

1MG for me please
    Silver Ledian

Banned

Parents: I look like my mom more then my dad (ignoring the whole she's a female, and I'm a male) because I have her brown eyes and hair. Also our facial features are closer together. I act more like my dad though, as I'm more willing to do things he would do then my mom would do. Also he and I have the same interests so we act similar when we see the same thing.

Best Feature: My best feature is probably that I'm kind to others. For starters I'm a Boy Scout and that has definately made me help out people more so then I would've. Usually I'll help out people with the small and large things in life, homework, picking up dropped items, and listening to name a few.

Worst Fewture: I annoy people alot. I don't want to but I do. You see, I get annoyed by things like bad grammar, so when people talk, if they use bad grammar, I'll correct it. Also I'll pursue people on the smallest details to get them to admit their wrong or that they agree with me. Or I'll just do teh same thing to them which they do to me, such as if they poke me, I poke them. This has gotten me slapped in the face before.

Banned

Originally posted by Chorno Warrior 3:

Worst Fewture: I annoy people alot. I don't want to but I do. You see, I get annoyed by things like bad grammar, so when people talk, if they use bad grammar, I'll correct it.
    Just thought you should know, lol .

I guess I'm more like my dad in terms of looks (we're both tall, for one), but I don't know where I ever got my hair color from. Nobody in the family as far back as any of us can remember had the same reddish-brown hair I do. I'd also have to say I act like him (at least share more of the same interests with him than my mom) though I can't always say I act like either of them, if you know what I mean.

My best feature, I'd have to say it's the fact that I seem to get along with pretty much anyone. Either that or my sense of humor. Contrary to what some of you may think, I try not to be an asshole towards people, and it takes a lot to get me mad. I'm actually a lot nicer to people in real life than I can seem to be here sometimes.

My worst traits would have to be the way I look, I guess. Yeah, if you haven't noticed by now, I'm not overly fond of my own looks. I'm not as critical of myself as some people I know, though.

Hmm, probally my Dad. or Mum. Its real close. Its like i am a mini-them mixed together:O
    But I do act more like my Dad. Which is kinda bad I think ^^; Leave stuff around, get annoyed when mum "puts it away" somewhere, then I cant find it --; Like my Dad.
    my best + worst feature, is when I'm completly absorbed by something (ex. Spinda) I get on ppls nerves when I talk about it too much. But thats me. But I learn about it, then share my knowledge Call it obsessive, I call it knowing-the-subject-real-well.

MG pls
    +10 GGs (4x4)

I probably most look like my mum with the face and stuff but it also looks like all my brothers and sisters do too. I like acting more like my dad because some of the things he says are funny and he acts funny too when he says them. I don't have a best physical feature if you asked myself or anyone else because I'm just one of those strange people. My best personality feature is I can be and like being very helpful and not insult people seeking advice on something like Pokemon Battling. My worst trait is probably the way I hate being around too many people in real life. They just freak me out when there's too many people around me and it seems like they're all always staring at me for no reason.

1 MG Please. Could I try 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,5,9) for Green MGCoins today please?

*Hands over 10 Red MGCoins*

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Aipom Of Doom
    Hannah:
    GT - I attack things with a vegetable o_O. In GSC I sometimes have a stick instead tho :[
    Farfetch'd? 2 Stamps if I'm right please.

Poll (6/21): Have you ever owned a message board? What was/is it like? If not, if you were to what would it be like/involve? If you were to create one or already did what type of board would/did you pick?

No, I haven't, though a lot of my friends have. I'd probably do one involving Pokémon, or animal/art related if I did ever create a board.
    The type of board....I'm not sure, but it'd be one of the free, very simple and very basic ones xD Something like Proboards.

I act more like my dad, because I can get really annoyed very easily, but looks wise, I take after my mum.
    My best feature, um, personality wise, I'd say the fact that I'm quiet and a good listener, so people don't mind talking to me. Physically, my best feature is my eyes, or so I'm told o_O
    Least appealing trait is I'm too quiet at times, and I sort of fade away into the background, and don't talk to anyone.

2 MG's, 10 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, and a GT please

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Poll (6/21): Have you ever owned a message board? What was/is it like? If not, if you were to what would it be like/involve? If you were to create one or already did what type of board would/did you pick?

Uh... no. If I were to own one? Heck, I would not own one. Anyway, imagining theoretically something that I know will not exist, it would be a board where blatant idiots and jerks would not be allowed to roam freely, no exceptions.

My dad. My brother looks like my mom. I'm skinny, have a longer face, and inherited his horrible eyesight (I'm nearly blind without visual aids and can't see something clearly if it's more or less than exactly 3 inches from my face). I'm also stubborn and like to argue a lot. Probably not very attractive, but then again I don't give up, either. Which can be very good or very bad.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Chorno Warrior 3
    MG: Lunar Gem

Kyle
    MG: Hollow Stone

soggy
    GG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Flame Gem, Division Gem, Darkness Gem, Berry, Rainbow Gem, Ocean Gem, Dropped: 2

Andy
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem
    SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins

Hannah
    MG: Red MGCoin, Solar Gem
    SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins
    GT: This pokémon looks a bit like a worm, it's a dual type - one of which is bug - and it uses attacks like constrict, withdraw and wrap.

Karin
    MG: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem
    Silver Ledian

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd have to say I look most like mom. People always ask if we're sisters x.x I say i act like a mix between them. I'd probably say my eyes. Most of the time they're a grayish blue. sometimes though, they look green. Personality wise, I like to think that i'm a good listener. I'm like mom in that it takes me a while to get upset. However i'm like my dad in the fact that i have a temper so that whenever I get upset, its best to leave me a lone till i calme down. I have to say that my temper is my least desirable trait, which thankfully, rarely rears its ugly head.

I'd like 1 grabber up 5 over 4 and 9 group 2 scratchcards (2,3,5) for 5 stamps please. Also a game of gt. *hands over mg coins*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I believe that's Beedrill and a Blue MGCoin if I'm right
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Banned

Well, if you count owning a message board for around a week and then since no joined destroying it, yes I did. It was basically supposed to be a character shrine for misc. RPG characters. I made it since the admins on one board I was on were getting fed up with all the new shirnes being made so I made it. And then the shirne makers made their own board.

I don't think that that counts to much so if I were to make a new board it would be for RPG's only and all RPG's, since RPG's are the best type of games in my opinion. It would probably a free one like ezboard or proboards or something like that.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Amy
    MG: Solar Gem
    GG: Flame Gem
    SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
    GT: This is one of the few pure bug types, with attacks such as Protect, Selfdestruct amd Spikes

Becca
    GT: Beedrill is correct! *hands you a Blue MGCoin*

Chorno Warrior 3
    MG: Red MGCoin
    Silver Ledian

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nope, never owned one although if I did, I would make one about comedy, with different forums about different types of comedy (one forum would be Talk Shows, another would be Sitcoms, Stand Up, etc.). I would also choose UBB, although it would be expensive after a while. If not that then Proboard

I'll also do GT *hands over credit*
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Becca
    GT: You could say this pokémon eats ants, as it looks like an anteater but instead, it steals peoples dreams with it's Hypnosis/Dream Eater
    Silver Ledian

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Ledian
    Amy
    GG: Flame Gem
    SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
    GT: This is one of the few pure bug types, with attacks such as Protect, Selfdestruct amd Spikes
    Pineco? 2 stamps if i'm correct.

I'd liek to sell those two gems for stamps as well please.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

O-o Drowzee, Blue MGCoin if I'm right

I'll also turn in the gem for stamps
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(6/23) What does your 'diet' consist of i.e. breakfast/lunch/dinner? Are you a generally healthy/unhealthy eater? What food are you 'addicted' to? Which food do you hate (with a passion if so)?

Amy
    GT: Pineco is correct! *hands you 2 stamps*
    *hands you 4 stamps for gems*

Becca
    GT: Drowzee is correct! *hands you 2 stamps
    *hands you 2 stamps for gem*
    Silver Ledian

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Request For GT Workers (x2)

The Goldenrod Tower is now accepting applications for 2 new worker positions that are available. All you have to do is send a private message to all 3 current Goldenrod Tower owners/workers (that is: Pyrusette, Aipom of Doom and Silver Ledian), stating why you think that you deserve one of the two vacancies.

NOTE: it is advisable that any members interested should send their applications as soon as possible, as the owners/workers may select the two mor suitable chosen members at any time. There is no official closing date but we would be grateful if you applied a.s.a.p.
    ~ That's all, Thank You and Good Luck!
    Silver Ledian

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Umm, do you mind if I ask why you're hiring two new workers? One's fine, but two? This place doesn't need it. You'll have one worker idle out too much, while the other four constantly do the work here, and get kicked out for being too inactive when they can't update anyone when time goes on.

Trust me I've seen this happens many, many times, and it's not a good choice. If I remember correctly you only got two worker applications last time (Pyrusette and another one unnamed), who couldn't have got the spot since he didn't have AIM. So if you got two applications from complete newbies, well, I bid you good luck. You really didn't specify much for the application. (I'm extremely picky when it comes to apps)

By the way, you really shouldn't double post. An edit would have been more appropriate than spamming like that, Silver Ledian.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    Umm, do you mind if I ask why you're hiring two new workers? One's fine, but two? This place doesn't need it. You'll have one worker idle out too much, while the other four constantly do the work here, and get kicked out for being too inactive when they can't update anyone when time goes on.

Trust me I've seen this happens many, many times, and it's not a good choice. If I remember correctly you only got two worker applications last time (Pyrusette and another one unnamed), who couldn't have got the spot since he didn't have AIM. So if you got two applications from complete newbies, well, I bid you good luck. You really didn't specify much for the application. (I'm extremely picky when it comes to apps)

By the way, you really shouldn't double post. An edit would have been more appropriate than spamming like that, Silver Ledian.
    You know what? I'm just going to act like you and instead of sending a PM and be considerate, I'm just going to act like an ass and ask you to shut up. You've been a constant pain in the side to almost everyone in this forum and you barely do anything in here anymore except nag almost everyone to pieces. This is not your business anymore and you should not criticize Eamon, Danny and Cora in any way whatsoever. If they want to hire 2 people, let them. If they need more help, then that's cool. And don't you start talking about stopping spam; you're an absolute hypocrite on the issue

*shakes head* I've been too explosive lately but I think it's justified
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

(6/24) What does your 'diet' consist of i.e. breakfast/lunch/dinner? Are you a generally healthy/unhealthy eater? What food are you 'addicted' to? Which food do you hate (with a passion if so)?

I'll be honest, my diet isn't the best. Usually for breakfest I'll have one or two bowls of cereal. For lunch it depends. During the school year it's whatever the cafeteria's serving (i.e. hamburgers, pasta, sandwiches, etc...), during the summer though it's usually one of those pasta side packages. So I'll have different toppings on noodles, tastes better then you'd think. As for dinner, there's at least one kind of meat, either its stea, burgers, deli meat, etc... along with misc. sides like rice, corn, and potatoes. I also snack throughout the day on whatever's around, often times licorice since my mom loves the stuff.

I'm probably addicted per se to fruit in general. It tastes real good, like an apple or orange, plus fruit drinks are great. So fruit doesn't last long in my household, plus my dog eats whatever I don't want to eat, except for the skins of bananas, oranges, and the like.

I hate, with a passion I add, vegetables in general, minus corn and potatoes though. I don't know why, I have just never liked most vegetagles, they just taste bad to me. It probabaly didn't help that my 19 months older brother also hated vegetables, so I probably copied him some.

Also can I play the Mystery Pokemon game please. *Hands over 1 MGcoin.*

(6/24) What does your 'diet' consist of i.e. breakfast/lunch/dinner? Are you a generally healthy/unhealthy eater? What food are you 'addicted' to? Which food do you hate (with a passion if so)?
    My breakfast is mostly nothing or rarely I have a cereal or yogert because I either have to hurry to catch the school bus or wake up too late. My lunch at school I stick to the healthiest choice of no chips or at home I have what I'm given but it's low fat. My dinner would be the same as having lunch at home just something that's good and low in fat. I'm generally a healthy eater now and always will be because I want to lose weight and stay healthy in my life. The food I'm probably addicted to is chocolate so I try and only have one bar or less a day to try and ration it. I like apples as the natural fruit they are but when they're mashed and added to anything else I hate them.

1 MG Please. Could I try 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,5,9) for Green MGCoins today please?

*Hands over 5 Blue MGCoins*

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

First of all, thanks Becca.

Second of all, I accidentally called the last poll the poll for the 24th, whereas it was actually the poll for the 23rd, so I just edited it there now. Today's poll, the right poll for the 24th, follows these.

Chorno Warrior 3
    MG: Blue MGCoin

MP: Slowpoke, Vileplume, Hariyama, Xatu, Nidorino, Cubone, Gyarados, Celebi, Zangoose, Poliwrath, Hoppip, Omastar, Swalot, Croconaw

Andy
    MG: Hollow Stone
    SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

(6/24) Have you ever bought/sold any second-hand goods? If so, what were they? Why did you buy/sell them? If not, if you had to get rid of 3 old personal posessions to sell them, which 3 would it be and why?
    Silver Ledian

Banned

My diet is... not healthy, to say the least. For breakfast, during the school year I'll usually have either a chocolate or bananna nut muffin and a glass of milk because I'm in a hurry, but during the summer and on the weekends I have enough time to make myself pancakes or french toast if I feel like it (and, of course, I usually do). For lunch, at school me and a few of my friends leave during lunch and go to the Carls' Jr. that's a few blocks away pretty much all the time. That's one good thing about having a car and going to high school, that I can do that now. However, when I'm home, I usually have either a hot dog or some chicken. We always seem to have those in the freezer. And for dinner, it's pretty much whatever I want/can find to have on any particular day. Sometimes my dad barbecues, sometimes we order pizza or Chinese food, and sometimes my mom cooks, but other than that it's whatever can be found in the freezer. Of course, since it's summer now, I've been eating out with my grandparents a lot (like every day, lol). Hooray for rich, old people.

(6/24) Have you ever bought/sold any second-hand goods? If so, what were they? Why did you buy/sell them? If not, if you had to get rid of 3 old personal posessions to sell them, which 3 would it be and why?

Well I used to buy Magic cards on ebay (yeah, shoot me, I know) but that's about the extent of me buying secondhand stuff. Since most of the stuff I end up buying now with the exception of clothing ends up being electronics, and I don't trust used electronics at all. My mom buys antique furniture all the time, though. Oh, and I bought a used 1968 Volkswagen Bug, if that counts, lol.

As for selling, only if you count the useless stuff that I'll never use again that gets sold at garage sales. If I had to pick three things to sell, I'd probably pick my lava lamp, the disco ball hanging from the ceiling, and the Billy Bass on my wall. I picked them because I just took a quick look around my room and found the first three things that I never use.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I don't eat much for breakfast, and it usually depends on how lazy I am or what my mom's cooking... At worst I'll just have an energy drink. My heaviest kind of breakfast would probably be eggs and baked beans. Lunch is a lot heavier, and dinner is my favorite time of the day. Yum, food. My mom's a great cook. I'd say I eat pretty healthy stuff, though I do snack a lot on stuff I really shouldn't be eating. Anyway, I'm addicted to... pasta and tofu and rice. Yeah. Could not live without them. ^_^; Oh, and I don't really like seafood, except for shrimp. Has something to do with a scarring experience with tentacles when I was a little child. It was bad.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kyle
    MG: Berry, 2 stamps/CCPs

Karin
    Silver Ledian

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

You know what? I'm just going to act like you and instead of sending a PM and be considerate, I'm just going to act like an ass and ask you to shut up. You've been a constant pain in the side to almost everyone in this forum and you barely do anything in here anymore except nag almost everyone to pieces. This is not your business anymore and you should not criticize Eamon, Danny and Cora in any way whatsoever. If they want to hire 2 people, let them. If they need more help, then that's cool. And don't you start talking about stopping spam; you're an absolute hypocrite on the issue
    Oh get lost. I'm leaving anyway. Enjoy. You in particular are going to be extremely happy.

As for my response (probably last one ever), you my friend, need to shut up. Kind of ironic. You complain about me being a hypocrite on the issue, yet you're always the hypocrite when it comes to me.

It is my business. It's a people's business. This place always has been dependant on its members, which is why this place is so active and successful. I'm not acting like I own this place (which you seem to think), I'm being deadly honest about what I feel. And if you can't tell, that is my general behaviour. If you don't like it then you can crawl back in your corner and don't ever, ever talk back to me. I'll always prove you wrong, and you are right now.

If you want me to shut up, you write a rule about people debating about what goes on in here. I'm like this in every business, but with your complete idleness you wouldn't notice. Would you?

Double posting is spamming, especially when it is unnecessary. In Eamon's case, an edit would have been very appropriate. Now if you think that's rude by saying someone spammed, you have a serious problem.

It's my opinion. If you don't like it, you can simply ignore it. That's what a normal person would do, TML. You always have the need to talk back and you are known to be the disrespectful one. No, I'm not the rude one, only if you're rude to me first. No matter what the situation, that's always the case with you. Grow up.

A little suggestion, learn the difference between being rude and being outspoken.

You've pushed me over the edge. Now get off my back before I say, or do something I will regret.

Also I've saved this to a document, in case this post mysteriously disappears. My excuse: "I've been explosive lately but I feel that it's justified."

@ work: Noodles+choc bar+drink, more junk food. ^^;
    @ home: Only the main meals, I dont eat much.
    I pretty much eat constand junk food as you can see Which would make me unhealthy.
    I am "addicted" to Mandarines (geez, ican never spell it right x_X) and Custard...Mmmm
    Eww, I hate ALL green vegetables, but I eat fruit. I hate brussel sprouts, onions(whats the point?) cabbage, lettuce, peas..That would be the greens my parents try and get me to eat Eww, and I hate rhubarb
    There is a custard flavoured yoghurt with rhubarb in it. *never again*

Hmm, not that I can recall. So I'm glad there is a follow up question
    I would pick...the 3 crappiest items. Possibly broken stationery. If I had to sell things that are actually worth money, it would be:
    -CD player
    -Ps1
    -some other off thingee..

2 MGs pls
    +10 GGs (4x4)

I haven't bought or sold anything second-hand that I can think of. I prefer to buy stuff brand new so I know it works and if it doesn't I can soon get my money back hopefully. If I had to get rid of three old personal posessions they would have to be my PSX, one of my stupid PSX games, and Sonic Heroes. I never use my PSX now that I have a PS2 so I might as well sell it to someone that would be happy with it. Some PSX games I have I really hate so I would have to get rid of one of them that I've never played since I've hated it. Sonic Heroes because it just totally sucks for me, it's still brand new because I haven't played it much and I'm only liking Role Playing Games from now on because of it.

*Hands over 10 Red MGCoins*

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

A little suggestion, learn the difference between being rude and being outspoken.
    XD *rolls onto the floor and cries* Seriously though, you're joking, aren't you? Who spams all the time? You do, my friend. As a mod, I have to be outspoken or else nothing will get done. You can be outspoken as a member also but you've crossed the line so many times it's not even funny anymore (actually, it never was). And being an ass and lashing out at people all the time isn't general behavior. I've asked you to control it but you never do *shrugs* Good luck anyway

My diet pretty much sucks. I usually skip breakfast since I either never have time for it or I don't feel like eating. When I do have it though, I usually have mini-waffles or toast. I'm always hungry afterwards though so it doesn't make a difference. For lunch, I usually have a sandwich with soda or chips. In school though, I had pizza a lot with fries and chocolate milk. For dinner, I have chicken a lot for some reason but there's always steak, spaghetti or fast food. I'm not really addicted to a specific food but I do like burgers. And for the food I hate, I despise raisins and apricots

I'll also play GT *hands over credit*
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(6/23) What does your 'diet' consist of i.e. breakfast/lunch/dinner? Are you a generally healthy/unhealthy eater? What food are you 'addicted' to? Which food do you hate (with a passion if so)?

Ususally it consists of lunch and dinner. I hardly ever get eat breakfast and the few times that i do, i don't eat much. With my hernia, there are still times that i can rarely eat. I'd like to say that I'm in the middle. There are times (rarely) when i can barely eat still (like only one meal a day) and there are other times i can eat normally. I really like milk to drink and pizza to eat. I cant stand anything with lettuce or cabbage.

I guess that i have if buying previously viewed movies count. They were buying previously viewed DVD and Videos from the local Movie Gallery (movie rental place). I bought them because i like the movies and my parents didn't want me buying them new. The two that i can remember are: Volcano and My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

10 games of group 1 scratchcards for 2 ccps please. (2,3,5) and a gt
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

a gt! please. and for my one way back on the first page, i shall say snorlax. sorry, i've been really busy lately and haven't been checking.

Banned

Actually most of my video games are second-hand. I just buy them when someone is done with them from Gamespot with my 10% discount. The way I see it is that if get the same game, for a cheaper price a few months later then everyone else, I don't really care. I still get the same enjoyment out of it as everyone who buys it earlier, but I get more money to buy more games.

As for stuff I sold, I did once sell a borken Gamboy Color. Well... it wasn't broken so much as it didn't respond all the time. In order for the A button to work you needed to hit it with more several times with force nearly equal to a jackhammer. So I sold it to Electronics Boutique for store credit without mentioning this to them. No questions have been asked so far.

If I had to choose three things to sell they would be my old Gameboy, my hamster cage, and my Kung-Fu fighting hamster. I chose these because while I still do like them I have no real use for them anymore. The Gameboy, while nearly indestructible, is kind of useless since the newer Gameboys can do everything it does and more, for less. The hamster cage is now vacant as my hamster died around a week ago so I don't even know if I want to look at it that much. Plus I can't have a pet for the next 10+ years anyway because I'm going to a boarding school for high school and college. The Kung-Fu fighting hamster is cool, but it barely works, probably because I need to change the battery but I'm lazy, and it does look a little tacky.

For the MP game: Is it numbered 1-151?

Current Choices: MP: Slowpoke, Vileplume, Hariyama, Xatu, Nidorino, Cubone, Gyarados, Celebi, Zangoose, Poliwrath, Hoppip, Omastar, Swalot, Croconaw

Also for the gems, take my Lunar Gem for example, could I pay a fee to get it changed into a Moon Stone? Is that what you do with them?

Survivor of the Sheikah Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    No, I'm not the rude one, only if you're rude to me first.

I beg to differ... look back to the best mod/admin of all time poll. You were very rude to me, and I never said anything to you. If I say LP is the best admin ever for reopening the Battle Tower, then she is, and that's all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Missing_Link

XD *rolls onto the floor and cries* Seriously though, you're joking, aren't you? Who spams all the time? You do, my friend. As a mod, I have to be outspoken or else nothing will get done. You can be outspoken as a member also but you've crossed the line so many times it's not even funny anymore (actually, it never was). And being an ass and lashing out at people all the time isn't general behavior. I've asked you to control it but you never do *shrugs* Good luck anyway
    Well done, TML! Thank you... It's about time someone told off... We better stop this arguing. LP might do something about it, if we don't put an end to it first.

This will be the last time I post for a while at TPM. I won't have access to a computer after today until August 9. I might try and get on, but it's doubtful that I will before that time. But before I go, I would like to do the last few days' polls.

For breakfast, I usually have cereal, and then a Pepsi or Coke of some sort, to help wake me up (I'm horrible with mornings). For lunch I usually make a ham sandwich. As for dinner, I usually have a type of meat (usually steak or chicken, and sometimes salmon) I think I'm a healthy eater. I like to eat salad, and seafood. The occasional chinese is good too. I'm definetely addicted to Jelly Belly Beans. I hate asparigus with a passion. I think it's disgusting.... I don't like cabbage either.

No, I haven't bought or sold any second-hand goods. I would get rid of my old Nintendo power magazines, my old calculator, and my old protractor. I would get rid of the NP issues because I never use them, the calculator is broken beyond repare, and the protractor is now a four piece puzzle.

2 MGs please.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

"I've been waiting for you...
    Hero of Time..."

"The flow of time is always cruel...
    Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it...
    A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."

"Time passes, people move...
    Like a river's flow, it never ends...
    A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...
    Young love will become deep affection...
    The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

soggy
    MG: Solar Gem, 10 stamps/CCPs
    GG: Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 8

Andy
    MG: 1 stamp/CCP
    SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Becca
    MG: 10 stamps/CCPs
    GT: This bug pokémon, has the power to evolve into 1 of 2 similar looking pokémon at level 7.

Amy
    MG: Light Gem, Solar Gem
    SC: 4 CCPs, 3 Red MGcoins
    GT: This pokémon looks like it had a large duck's bill and a sombrero-like hat on top of it's head.

Eric
    GT: Snorlax is correct! You must always state which prize you'd like right after you guess the pokémon.
    GT: This pokémon looks very feminine, as if it is wearing a long white ballroom gown. It is said to be able to see into the future

Chorno Warrior 3
    MG: Spark Gem
    MP: The answer to question 1 is no. The pokémon is not in the 1-151 list of pokémon.

There are 2 thing that you can do with gems. You can either sell them back to the Tower for a sum of 2 stamps (or CCPs) each, or else you can forge them with a stone to obtain an elemental stone e.g. Hollow Stone + Ocean Gem = Water Stone (this process costs 2 stamps/CCPs). It's all listed on the first page

Sheik
    MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem

-----

(6/25) Who are your best/closest friends at TPM? How long have you known them? What has made you so close to each of them? (this has possibly been done before)

(6/26) What do you honestly thing has been the best invention and why? The computer? The TV? Electricity? Or something else...if you could only pick one.

-----

PS: These are the polls for today and tomorrow, just thought I'd be ahead for once ^^;;; So yes.
    Silver Ledian

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(6/25) Who are your best/closest friends at TPM? How long have you known them? What has made you so close to each of them? (this has possibly been done before)

-Zak: One of my closest; I think I met him in 2002, not sure. I don't even know how I met him but we've met in real life twice so that's pretty close
    -Karin (Charizard04621): Met her in ASB in 2002; we just started to talk one day and that grew into everyday which is now 2 years
    -Mike (VirtualPlay): I believe the first TPMer I became friends with; met in 2001 in ASB and we had similiar interests so it went from there
    -Gabi and Amy: I think both in 2002 and it was through ASB and Dragon Tamers; nice to talk to and both are very helpful
    -Adam (adz44): First internet friend ever, that was in January 2001 and he IM'ed me first. We both have similar interests and he's really nice

(6/26) What do you honestly thing has been the best invention and why? The computer? The TV? Electricity? Or something else...if you could only pick one.

I think it's the TV. Before TV, news was done by radio and without sight, that and entertainment was pretty much emotionless. With the TV, news is broadcasted immediately and it gives people the view on controversial topics (Vietnam War was a good example of inside war life). Also, the entertainment skyrocketed and it produced a lot of couch potatoes (not saying it's great but TV is that good)

I'm guessing Wurmple and a Blue MGCoin if I'm right
    T_M_L

My ASB Team: