Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda--Vegenence Starts!

Banned

Default The Legend of Zelda--Vegenence Starts!

for all you late people *grumbles* here's the plot:

It is some time after our hero, link, vanquished Gannondorf and the idol of oblivion, Majora's Mask, from the land. All went peacefully until one day. One day that would change Hyrule--and Termina's history forever.

Link had been adventuring through a dungeon that had been infested with monsters, when a dark, shadowy figure appeared.
    "S-Skull kid..?" Said Link is disbelief. No. It wasn't skull kid. It was far worse than skull kid. At it's head was the Mask...Majora's Mask. It's outfit was that of a Gerudo. Link cried out in horror as he relized who this was. It was Gannondorf.

An battle shortly ensued, but Gannondorf was far too powerful for Link. Using a strange scythe with a horrifying black aura, he destroyed Link in one quick, easy stroke. With the main threat out of the way, Gannondorf ascended to his fortress. All hope was lost.
    Or was it?

The four giants of the land called upon ten people from across the land. No sooner were they called upon were they plunged into an adventure the would never forget.
    This is their story.

Name: (duh)
    Looks:
    Personality:
    Element: (Earth, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Water, Light, Dark(two of these at max, counting me. There is something big in store for the dark people. Who ever is the other dark has to be my brother or sister. You'll see why.) and Void. (space/time magic)
    Magic: (a few basic spells your character has)
    Weapons:
    Armor:
    Relationships: (gf, bf, crushes, etc...)
    Homeland: (Like Ikana, Kakariko town, etc...)
    Other:

Here's my dude:

Name: Shadow
    Looks: Jet black hair, storm grey eyes, 6'2", 160 lbs, semi-muscular build, tan skin, dresses in all black w/ a black T-Shirt, Cargo pants, belt, and boots. Around his right hand is a silver gauntlet.
    Personality: Fun loving and hot headed, he can be overly serious or under serious, and loves to joke around. He is reliable and always fights for what he believes for, and is shy toward those he does not know. He often runs into things without thinking and never thinks of the consequinces.
    Element: Dark. (mweeheehee)
    Magic: Ability to shoot black flames from his hands, various skills with his blade that instantly rot flesh, and dark beams.
    Weapons: An oversized, black bladed sword with skulls and pointy things all over it. It is surrounded by a mysterious dark aura, and he has held it long as he can remember.
    Armor: The gauntlet, as well as a silver chest play worn over his T-shirt.
    Relationships: Well, sorta. He develops a crush on Maichi.
    Homeland: Ikana.
    Other: Has no recolection of his past or childhood. He has been considered sort of an outcast due to his dark magic abilities, and has been considered by the non-magi a minion of evil, which is obviously not true. Shadow is not his true name, but rather a name he has adapted, due to the fact that he has no reccolection of his former name.

The RPG starts out as we all venture to a point within our homeland, and are transported to the lair of the giants. Then, out adventure shall begin.

Shadow
    ~~~~~~~

I looked down the road. There was no sign of Hiro yet.
    "Augh...where is he?" I said to myself. I had been waiting for some time now, around thirty minutes, for Hiro to arrive. Not that I minded waiting, I just minded the heat. It sucked to be in Ikana during th summer. It totally sucked. Temperatures could get up to 120 degrees, and it got so hot that three feet in front of you would be totally wavy with heat. My two brothers were back at our house...it was kinda small and crappy, but it was home. They said they would meet up later. We were going to go exploring around the mountain side, as we had heard rumors that a strange meteorite had crashed there, and wanted to check it out. No one else would be there due to the fact that there were monsters, and the hero who normally slayed them all was dead...

"Hiro!!" I shouted as I saw the blurry figure down the beaten, sandy path. I saw his small figure wave as he hurried to join me. We would probably go ahead toward the cave that lead up the mountain, as Puck and Seylan, were taking ages. Puck was just like me. He was two years younger and quite skilled in dark magic. Seylan was more of an ice mage, but he could use some dark magic. I was a pure shadow mage. Puck and I had always been made fun of and rejected, as we were the only ones in Ikana, and probably the world, who could use dark magic and weren't minions of Gannondorf. Seylan could use only basic spells, but in public, he used only ice magic, to cover up his secret. We had never known how we got our "gift", if you could call it that. We had no reccolection of our past or family...

Hiro had finally caught up.
    "Hey." I said. Hiro was breathing heavily, and managed to get out a short ,"hi." We both looked at each other, and nodded in silent agreement to start off toward the cave. Puck and Seylan were fast. They would catch up.
    "It's hot as hell out..." I said.
    "No way," Began Hiro. "Hell is probably way cooler than this." He retorted. I smiled at his joke. We continued until we reached the entrance of the cave.
    "What was that?!" Hiro shouted suddenly. I listened. Faint wooshing noises came from within the pitch black cave. Hiro put his hands in front of himself and released a large stream of flame. I was amazed at what I saw.
    "What is that?" I asked, gawking.
    "I've no clue..." Said Hiro, rushing up to the area it was in. There was a large, swirling, green portal. It resembled a farore's wind spell, but there was something strange about it. Hiro and I stood silent, watching it for many a minute, until Seylan and Puck came rushing into the scene. I greeted them as they came to watch the swirling vortex.
    "Wow..." Said Puck as he recklessly approached the portal. I watched as his image became distorted, and he was sucked head first into the portal.
    "Puck!!!" Shouted Seylan. I knew he was going to jump in too. He made a headlong dash for the portal and was sucked in as well.
    "Here goes nothing!" I shouted as I too hurtled through the portal. I could hear Hiro running toward it as I went through. I couldn't see. It felt as if my eyes were glued shut as I rushed headlong through the portal, my arms pressed at my sides. I blacked out from the speed.

I awakened at the most bizzare place I've ever seen.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Kind of a long post. Everyone should meet up at where I am right now. ^_^;;

Kisa--

Kisa wiped the water off her forehead. It was hot. Too hot. If she didn't get somewhere that was cool soon...she decided not to think about it. Looking around, the only thing that could offer her a littl bit of coolness were the trees. But, their leaves were brown, and fallen off. She sighed, and walked forward. This place, most of the time it was cool. Good for her. She decided to come at the time of a drought. Well, unless she found some shade soon, she would single handedly stop the drought--literally. And then, she saw some trees, with green leaves. Or at least that is what they looked like. She slowly walked towards it, and then inside...

"Viddy well little brother.." Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Hoora, here goes...

Name: Kurayami
    Looks: Have a picture later, buuut...Shoulder-length blonde hair, navy blue eyes, 'round 5'5", slender. Wears something similar to Link, 'cept it's black and a tad longer. The leggings are a dark grey, same with shirt. Vest is black, too. On the back of her vest, there's a weird symbol. (Imagine it whatever until I get in the picture, since I can't describe it).
    Personality: Usually a loner. Doesn't really go with society, but if pressed upon it, she's all for it. And she gets really hyper, too. XD! Also, she is NOT a girly-girl! She may look it, but you better hope you're not on the wrong end of HER sword...XD!
    Element: Water
    Magic: Pressure Bubbles (Creates these silver-ish bubbles, and when anything is trapped within them, they slowly crumple under the pressure.) & Transform (Recently approved, but she can turn into a water Dragon. This is only done rarely, but it's effective when she uses it.)
    Weapons: Sword & Bow'n'Arrows
    Armor: Navy blue forearm...leather...protectors...(Gah, I dunno what they're called.) and navy shinguard lookin' things.
    Relationships: None, but I'm open...*snickering*
    Homeland: Lost Woods (Usually in the Forest Temple, but likes to live near the entrance/exit to the Lost Woods) ((From Ocarina of Time, BTW...If you don't know...O-o'))
    Other: Nothing, really.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kurayami

I trudged wearily over the dry grass of Ikana, the sun beating down upon me.

"Oh...the Lost Woods sound so appealing now..." I mumbled to myself. "And a new outfit." I sighed, glancing at my dark clothes.

Alas, not even the trees provided shade, for there was nothing left upon them but a few scraggly brown leaves.

I looked ahead, for there seemed to be people. "Gah, people. Don't I look indecent..." I grumbled, and quietly walked trying not to draw their attentions.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Moo, I changed it a bit, but it won't change what happens in the future posts...XP
    EDIT2: Same thing... XD!

~ ~ [[deviantArt]] ~ [[MySpace]] ~ ~

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Maichi Konnetsu
    Looks: Clicky! (Drawing Courtesy of Michael Poe {I couldn't resist…it just fit!}) Blond hair, blue eyes, black clothes.
    Personality: Mostly the rebellious teenager, but makes smart decisions; actually thinks about the consequences first.
    Element: Void! (Psychotic Mage Chick ^-^)
    Magic: Halt (freezes someone/thing/s for a few seconds), Slow (reduces someone's speed), Haste (raises someone's speed); Teleport (…do I really need to explain it?)
    Weapons: smooth, slim staff the color of this text, with a red jewel encrusted in the top. (I drew a pencil pic of it, I just gotta upload it…)
    Armor: leather gauntlets, shin guards, but nothing else. (her attacks cover her defense)
    Relationships: not taken, currently
    Homeland: Hyrule (y'know, the market place thingy)
    Other:

If you'd like, I could take a second character ^-^'
    ----------

Maichi
    ~~~~~~~~
    Dang heat.

I mean, it's not like I had to be out in Ikana. But I was in Termina when I heard rumors of a meteorite crashing somewhere in Ikana, somewhere around the mountains. I'm a bit too curious for my own good sometimes, so I left to check it out. Unfortunately, I forgot how hot it gets.

"Man, I wish I could 'port further than a couple hundred feet…" I muttered, as I teleported from one shade spot to another.

Yes, that's something odd about me. Unlike most other people, I can use magic spells at will. Unfortunately, I was still getting used to them, as I never showed them off in public. I was afraid people might point me out for a freak or something. Not that I'm much of a people person anyway…

I located another shade spot a little ways on, concentrated, and teleported. Unfortunately, I didn't expect there to be other people here. Two boys, about my age it seemed, were walking off towards the mountains.

"It's hot as Hell out…" one said.

"No way," the other replied. "Hell is probably way cooler than this." I chuckled at the comment. It really did feel that hot.

I considered following them as I watched them walk to the mountains. But then I saw two other boys come running for the mountains too. I stayed hidden in the small brush and waited for them to pass. Then I decided to follow.

The boys found a cave entrance and went in. I stopped by the mouth of the cave and listened. I heard faint whooshing sounds. Then a louder whirling sound. Then…

"Puck!!" one of the boys screamed. Some running footsteps led to another loud whirling sound.

"Here goes nothing!" another boy shouted a few seconds later. It was followed by another whirling sound, more running, and a final whirling.

Now totally intrigued, I stepped into the cave. The gem on my staff glowed enough to show me the pathway. I walked and saw it, but it was too amazing to believe. It was a green portal-ish thing, that's all I could tell. It looked kind of like a large green fire, but it was swirling instead of flickering.

I walked forward to get a better look, but my foot slipped on something. I tripped, and braced myself for a hard landing. But instead, when I hit the green flames, I seemed to float in mid-air for a second, before I was suddenly rushing fast through the portal. Lost in the dark, and only having the feeling of going extremely fast, I fainted.
    SteamID: virtualplay
    PSN Handle: VirtualPlay1337

VirtualPlay: they were checking your age so they could legally allow the guys to ogle you?
    ChobiChibi: yeah I guess XD

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name:Izumi
    Looks:Tall, with Long Brown hair with Blue eyes. She wears long Silky white Pant's with a Pink Longsleeve. She also has these Feathery wing's like a angel, sorta like curse that was put on her by some monster, making her have them. She was then made fun of and shunned all her life.
    Personalityhy, she really doesn't talk or trust anyone, but when she does, she help you no matter what.
    Element:Light
    Magic:
    -Healing Bathe(Sun light cover's her, healing her in a Bathe of light. Supposed to be spelt like that).
    -Purify Sun(She Spin's into a tornado,(at nite) She takes all the Moonlight, and turn's it into Sun light, releasing the blow. She can't control it, only because she faint's after using it.
    -Magic Arrow(She releases a Arrow that the tips have a the shape of the sun, taking some sun-light energy, and Glow's. It can pierce through any armour.
    Weapons:Bow and Silver Sun Arrows,Ether Medallion.
    Armor:Nothing really. She has a jewel on her Chest that protect's her from some time, and is her only defence.
    Relationships:None. She was betrayed by her old BF, so she wishes for none at the time, though many want to be her BF.
    Homeland:Kakariko Village, but she moves around all the time.
    Other:Nothing really.

~~~~~
    Izumi
    ~~~
    Kakariko Village in the summer was ok. I mean..

It wasn't warm or cold. Better than Ikana...

But that's where I was.I was venturing out, because I heard of a Meteorite crashing near-by.
    "So hot.."I said. My wing's felt like they were on fire as well. But they weren't..

I was near the mountain's where I saw 2 boys and a Girl. The girl was far way, while the boy's where near a cave.

I flew up, to get a closer look, where in the corner of my eye I saw the girl teleport to another spot.

"Hmm.."

"It's hot as hell out here"One of the boys said..

It's hotter than hell. I would love to be in hell right now..

"Puck!!" one of the boys screamed. Some running footsteps led to another loud whirling sound.

I looked closer..

The girl, and another boy went through..

I went closer, landing near the cave..

I heared a rushing noise of wind..

"Here goes...nothing"I said..

I curled up in a Ball, well, atleast my wings, as my Wing span was bigger than the cave.

I floated in mid air, then suddenly rushing. My wing's sorta got puffy when the wind blew against it hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lugia_2000

I got my old SN back!!! (This is tequilla by the way) ^_^;
    Weeeehoooo! I've reached nirvana!

Elite Trainer

well, good for your name…but you didn't answer my question:

can I take a second character?

VirtualPlay: they were checking your age so they could legally allow the guys to ogle you?

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Sorry I didnt post yesterday outta town

~Puck~

As me and my brother Seylan walked into the cave,I greeted my other brother Shadow.We were alot closer then Seylan and I.I was glad to see him,but there was a swiriling portal infront of us."Wow!" I said in amazement.Not thinking clearly I jumped into the portal."Puck!"Seylan called after me.I awoke in the strangest place I'd ever seen."Woah.''I said in amazement.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

lugia_2000

Oh, uh, I guess you can have another character if you really want to.

Shadow
    ~~~~~~

Large pink spheres resembling bubbles floated around in every direction. I appeared to be on top of a huge pillar, stratching endlessly down. The sky was a deep red color, and four dark figures stood at each side of the pillar, silent.

There was a trickle of blood that ran down the right corner of my mouth. There were many people with me on this pillar, some I knew, some I didn't.
    "Where ar-" I began.
    "Silence!!!" One of the figures boomed. I stammered backward.I had my hand on the handle of my sword, just in case.
    "Have you any idea what has brought you here, heroes?" The next figure asked. We all stood, motionless.
    "You have been chosen. There are no others like you. Each one of you posseses super natural powers, aside from magic. You are the chosen." The third figure stated. I was thinking of asking what we had been chosen for, but I kept silent.
    "We assume that you know about what has happened with Link." Said the fourth. I nodded slowly.
    "Have you any idea what killed Link?" Asked the first. We were silent.
    "Gannondorf..." He said shakily. I was in disbelief. I had to say something.
    "Gannondorf is dead! He was sealed away by Link some ten years ago! There is no way he could have been revived!!" I shouted. Everyone stared, hardly believing that I had just argued with the four giants, the gods of the land.
    "Majora's mask was never destroyed properly by the foolish hero, Link, and using it's last amount of energy, transported itself to Gannondorf's resting place and attached to his face! He is unstoppable now..." The second said.
    "Then why are we here?" Said a girl with blonde hair who seemed to be around my age. I was lost in her face for a moment, but then came to, a bit embarassed.
    "Alas, there is one way...the element stones." Said the third.
    "Obtaining these stones will strengthen your powers, and upon obtaining all of them, you shall be strong enough to take on Gannondorf!" One shouted. He seemed very serious but there was a hint of happiness in his voice.
    "How do we find these stones?" Hiro piped up.
    "Each one is hidden in a temple or shrine. There are several shrines throughout the world, each corresponding to a different element. However, the stones are guarded by terrible monsters."

I saw the giants fading. It seemed as if they were drifting away from us. No sooned had this happened, I relaized that I was knee deep in some sort of powdery, cold, white substance.
    "Snow!!" Shouted Seylan. I was confused.
    "What's snow?" I asked.
    "Ah, you've never been to Snowhead huh...it's what happens when water freezes in small amounts."

I was a bit confused...but at the same time I understood. Seylan was quite knowledgable about the outside world, where as I was not. All the people who had joined with us on this "quest" stood rather silent as Seylan lead us up the side of the mountain. I knew we could trust him here.

Elite Trainer

Name: Maiku Konnetsu
    Looks: 5'10", short blond hair, blue eyes; wears black clothes.
    Personality: Kinda the opposite of Maichi, is a people person, outgoing and friendly. But he won't do anything he really doesn't want to do. Is a little protective of his sister.
    Element: Void
    Magic: Halt, Teleport (see Maichi); Temporal Rip (makes everything around him and whomever he wants to move slower or faster than them)
    Weapons: Silver sword with gold-colored hilt, with a red gem encrusted in the center of the hilt (one gem shows through both sides)
    Armor: Hylian Shield, leather gauntlets
    Relationships: not actively looking…
    Homeland: Hyrule
    Other: Maichi's twin brother

----------

Maiku
    ~~~~~~~~
    'Where's she off to?' I wondered, as I stealthily trailed my sister. It was bad enough she'd left for Termina at all, but now she suddenly decides to come out to Ikana. I swear I'll never understand girls.

I saw her teleport again, so I quickly 'ported to where she had been. I saw her a couple hundred feet off, hiding in the brush. I couldn't tell whether it was for shad from the heat or to hide from something.

After a few minutes, she go up and ran towards the mountain base. I ported after I was sure she wouldn't see me, then watched her. She was at the mouth of some kind of cave, looking in and listening, it seemed. Soon she ran in, holding her staff out in front of her. I ported just inside the mouth of the cave, where I knew it would be too dark for her to see me.

My eyes adjusted to the dim light inside, and I saw Maichi a little ways on, looking at something that looked like a portal. I edged closer to her, and she did the same towards the portal. Suddenly, she slipped on something. I was about to port over and catch her, when I saw that her head had gone into the portal. She was now floating a foot or two above the ground, her head lost in the portal.

Then she was sucked in.

I almost yelled out, but I had a feeling she wouldn't hear anyway. I quickly ran to the portal and recklessly jumped in after her. I had a very strong feeling of speeding through the dark very fast before I blacked out.

~-~-~-~

I woke up to incredible pain. Nothing seemed broken, but I felt like one big bruise. I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw a few other people, but I only recognized Maichi. I stood up carefully and noticed huge figures standing around the pillar we were standing on. Maichi woke up, noticed me, and was about to say something when one of the other people said, "Where ar-"

"SILENCE!!!" one of the figures around us boomed. I shook from fear, a feeling I don't usually get.

"Have you any idea what has brought you here, heroes?" another figure said.

"You have been chosen," the third continued. "There are no others like you. Each one of you posseses super natural powers, aside from magic. You are the chosen."

"We assume that you know about what has happened with Link," the fourth said. I had heard of his death, yes, amazing as it was.

"Have you any idea what killed Link?" the first one asked. After a few second of silence, he shakily answered his own question. "Ganondorf."

The other guy who was on the pillar spoke up again. "Gannondorf is dead! He was sealed away by Link some ten years ago! There is no way he could have been revived!!" We were all kind of shocked as to why he was questioning the giants.

The second explained, "Majora's mask was never destroyed properly by the foolish hero, Link. Using its last amount of energy, it transported itself to Gannondorf's resting place and attached to his face! He is unstoppable now…"

To my surprise, Maichi spoke up. "Then why are we here?"

"Because," the third spoke, "there is one way…the elemental stones."

"Obtaining these stones will strengthen your powers. Upon obtaining all of them, you shall be strong enough to take on Gannondorf!"

"How do we find these stones?" another guy asked.

"Each one is hidden in a temple or shrine. There are several shrines throughout the world, each corresponding to a different element. However, the stones are guarded by terrible monsters."

I saw the giants start to fade. It felt like the whole room was slowly dissolving. Suddenly I found myself knee-deep in…

"Snow!" another guy shouted. Wow…I hadn't seen snow in, what, a couple years? It had been about that long since it had been cold enough in Hyrule for snow.

"Dang cold!" Maichi said next to me. I could see why…she was wearing a black mini-skirt that stopped a couple inches above her knees and a sleeveless black shirt to match. Okay attire for Ikana, but not for Snowhead.
    ~~~~~~~~

…I think I wrote a little too much…^-^'

Banned

Name: Hiro
    Looks: hes about 5'8 with Short Black Hair. Wears a Red Tunic and White leggins with red boots.
    Personality: Nice, Loyal and Brave. has a good sence of humor and like to have fun but, when battles begin he becomes dead serious.
    History: (Ok i hope u dont mind me being ur characters friend) He grew up in Ilkana the same town as Shadow and his younger bro and they have always been good friends. When they were younger they trained together and weren't all that bad with there weapons. When Hiro was about 13 his parents were killed by some unknown force Hiro did not really know what it was but, suspected something evil.
    Element: Fire
    Magic: Can shoot small Fireballs that are super hot. Also his weapons are Fire Enchanced meaning when he strikes, his opponent feel Inferno. Also has a Duel Attack with Shadow kinda like X Strike. (for those who don't know its kinda where the 2 people stand back and charge oppent diagnolly and hit enemy kinda making a X shape)
    Weapons: Dual Sabres(2 Swords in Each Hand) Each has a gem on the botom that has swirling Fire. The gems are small and can't really be seen unless the sword is examined and our said to be priceless
    Armor: A Light Chest Plate and hand guards(Gloves I Guess)
    Relationships: Well um no GF but, is real good friend with Shadow
    Homeland: Ikana
    Other: Hope you don't mind that I made out chars Friends. IF u dont want too than its alright and i will delete it
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

After meeting up with Shadow and his younger brothers we found this spooky cave where inside there was a swirling green portal. We couldn't deciede whether or not to go in but, puck sealed our fate by walking into it. First Puck went then selena then Shadow went through it. So of course i followed.

When we got through it there were stone figures In front of us. One of them bellowed and began to speak. Instictivley I reached down pulled out both of my swords and stood in a guard. When I saw he was just talking i put them away and listened.

When I heard about Gannondorf being revived with the Majoras Mask I think my heart stopped ticking.

After they dissapeared we were almost knee deep in a white powder which was identified as.. Snow. Across the plain I could see a small cave and I put my hands in front and shot a streaming bolt of fire and burned a path straight to the cave

"follow me!" I said. And we ran to the cave..

"Well... what now?"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, short post but, i dun wana advance the plot too much when i don't really know whats Happening

Cool Trainer

Puck
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I awoke I saw four tall figures.I was on some sort of pillar. I knew that Link had died,but when the giant said it I had a chill go up my spine."Magora's mask wasn't destroyed alive." "No!

Ganondorf was locked away years ago!"Quiet!"The giant yelled.At first it looked like Hiro was going to attack ,but he layed

back.I too was going to attack,but the giant didn't defend

himself.Suddenly,everything around me decintigrated and we were in some white stuff."Snow!"said Hiro."What's snow?""Snow is water."I didn't understand though. Hiro said something about a cave so I followed.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Advanced Trainer

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Izumi
    ~~~~
    "Quiet!"I heard. There was these giants...and I with these other people were on a pillar. I recieved funny look's, like I alway's do, because of my wings.

They kept on rambling about Link and Ganondorf and Majora's mask...

"You have been chosen," the third continued. "There are no others like you. Each one of you posseses super natural powers, aside from magic. You are the chosen."

"We assume that you know about what has happened with Link," the fourth said.

"Have you any idea what killed Link?" the first one asked. After a few second of silence, he shakily answered his own question. "Ganondorf."

The other guy who was on the pillar spoke up again. "Gannondorf is dead! He was sealed away by Link some ten years ago! There is no way he could have been revived!!" We were all kind of shocked as to why he was questioning the giants.

The second explained, "Majora's mask was never destroyed properly by the foolish hero, Link. Using its last amount of energy, it transported itself to Gannondorf's resting place and attached to his face! He is unstoppable now…"

Then they talked about if we had Elemental Stones, we can defeat Ganondorf...

Then, when they left, we were Knee-High deep in cold, flaky snow.

~~~~
    Sorry, but I'm not in the mood. The cable company is shutting our cable just because of 15 dollars. Stupid air heads.

Cool Trainer

*dying* Okay, just pretend nobody saw me in there, or something, and I fell in the snow, so nobody saw me again.... X-x';; ...like that's possible, but oh well! XD!

Kurayami

I lay facedown in the snow. Snow? Omigawd, SNOW!! I sat up and shook the frost out of my hair, savoring the difference between the icy cold and the boiling heat I had felt a few minutes ago.

I looked around. The first thing I saw was a teenage girl with feathery white wings, standing the the knee-deep wonderland of snow. She shivered slightly. A few feet ahead were a few boys, one of which promptly blasted a pathway of ice with a firey technique. I spoke to the girl, as she was closest.

"Hullo. Weird talk, wasn't that?" I smiled, as she jumped.

"Oh!" She turned around, and smiled as well, as I stood up and scraped off the snow. "Hi. Yes, I suppose it was out of the ordinary..."

Introduce yourself, blockhead, I thought to myself.

I turned, and extended my hand. "My name's Kurayami."

The girl smiled, "Hi Kurayami. My name is Izumi."

I turned and nodded in the direction of the boys, whom by now were reaching the cave. "More "chosens," I suppose?"

Izumi nodded. I smiled, some of my insane happiness starting to take control of me. "Let's go meet them! I don't think we had too much time to introduce ourselves during the talk..." I paused. "No, talk is mild. During the lecture we got from the giants."

"Alright," Izumi agreed, looking at me as though I would start jumping up and down. Together we trudged on the cleared pathway someone had made.
    XP Fwa, hyperness and RPG's do not mix. Remember this...XD!

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: *runs in eating a bagel* Omigoshomigosh sorry I'm late!! Here's the signup page for anyone who needs it!

~^*Seylan*^~

I groaned inwardly as Puck ran off into the cave. "Get back here kid..." I growled as I followed.

"Wow..." Puck said inside, his voice echoing off the walls.

I rolled my eyes. I had been in ice caves like that a million times. But... this one didn't seem familliar. I noticed that pretty much everyone else looked like they were about to turn into Freezards they were so cold. I smirked slightly. Cold never really bothered me.
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

lugia_2000

Shadow
    ~~~~~~~~

As I trudged through the so called, "snow." I noticed that sun the sun was slowly going down. I didn't want to camp out in this area...it seemed dangerous, the kind of place where plenty of wild life might live.
    "Seylan!" I shouted. He spun around.
    "Yeah?"
    "It's getting dark...let's get a move on...I don't like the idea of camping out here..." I said.
    "Righto." Came his response. No sooned had I said that, a tremendous explosion rang out. The three girls who had been hanging around the back of the group flew backward, right toward the edge of a cliff. They were hanging from each other's legs, the blonde one I had seen earlier was hanging from the ridge, and from her legs hung an odd girl with wings. Lastly, there was another girl hanging from a different spot, dressed similarly to how Link used to dress. I was shocked by what had just happen. I began to run back down the icy slope from whence we came. Seylan, Puck, Hiro, and the rest (sorry) stood there, dumbfounded.
    "Well, come on!!!" I ordered. They slid down as well. The girl who was a bit farther away from the other two looked as if she was soon to fall, as all she managed to grab was a patch of ice. As she was about to let her fingers slip, I dove forth and grabbed her hand.
    "Help me!" She screamed.
    "I'm trying!" I exclaimed as I pulled her in my direction. I dug my sword into the ice and and used it as a support to help me. Within a few seconds she was back on soild ground.
    "Th-thank you." She said. I smiled back, a bit red in the face.
    "AAAaaaiiiieeeeee!!!!" Some one screamed. I looked to my left. The two other girls had fallen.
    "Halt!" Screamed one of the boys behind me. They both froze, about a foot from the ridge. Seylan and puck ran toward them, and puck dug his daggers into the ice and used them as picks as he pulled Seylan away from the ridge who in turn pulled the two girls. With everyone back on land, we decided that we had to continue. The boy snapped his fingers, and the two girls unfroze. As we all started to walk, I looked up. The sun was just setting, creating a pinkish light over everything in sight. The girl I has saved earlier suddenly sped up. She was obviously trying to catch up with me, so I slowed my pace.
    "Hi. I'm Kurayami." She said, a cheery smile lit up upon her face.
    "Hey. I'm Shadow..." I said. I was kind of nervous, as I wasn't exactly a smooth talker.
    "That's an odd name." She said. It kind of angered me, but I didn't show it.
    "Well, its sort of a nickname. I don't know my real name. I can't remember my childhood." I said in a sort of sorrowful voice. We talked for some time until we reached the top of the mountain.
    "Okay! The village should be here!" Seylan said happily. We went a few more feet. It was then that I saw what had caused the explosion.

"What in hell's name happened?!" I cried out. There was no village. Just blacked wood here and there, dead bodies, flames, and three dark figures standing atop the rubble. It was obvious that they had done this.
    "Who are you?" Shouted the void magic kid. The middle figure smiled and turned around. He gave a short laugh.
    "Maiku, I presume?" He said. Maiku said nothing. The figure wore a gleaming silver helmit, with dark lenses that shielded his eyes. His skin was tan, and he had faint signs of a gotee. He dressed in shades of grey, with a silver cape blowing in the wind, and at his side stood a two bladed pole.
    "I am Taban, chief knight of the Apocolypse knights!" He said.
    "What buisness have you here?" Said Taban.
    "Our job is to dispose of vile scum like you!!" Shouted the girl with wings. Taban laughed.
    "You think you...can defeat ME?" He said. He burst into laughter. I had been previously immersed in our crowd, as were most of us.
    "Sh-Shadow?!" Taban cried out. He suddenly shook his head.
    "Slash, Zephyr, get ready!" Taban shouted. A look of excitement on his face. Two strange beings turned around. One was dressed as a ninja in all black, two katanas at his sides, where as the other was dressed similarly only in white, and with slash claws. The white one's hair was visible, as the black one's was not. We all dispersed in different directions, ready for attack.
    "Check this out!" Seylan shouted, charging into the fray. He snapped once, and the black ninja froze, his body encased in ice. Hiro began to hack vigerously as his body, but it seemed to do nothing. The body quickly thawed, still living.
    "Let's see how a little heat works on you!" Taban shouted. The ground began to rumble, and a huge orange fissure sprouted. Out poured the largest amount of fire I have ever seen. Nearly half our team was wiped out, including, Hiro, Seylan, Maiku, and Kurayami. I was left untouched. Taban repeated the attack, and those who were onlu down were now entirely unconcious.
    Suddenly, I began to feel overwhelmed with rage, as if some one or something was taking hold of me. I let out a loud, peircing yell.
    "AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!"
    I fell to my knees, and a bolt of thunder struck me. Black, leathery wings sprouted from my back, and I could feel claws taking place of my fingers. Horns suddenly sprouted from my head, and my vision turned everything to red. Puck jumped up.
    "Allright Shadow!" He yelled with excitement. I slammed my fist into him. He flew backwards and smashed into a wall. I noticed a trickle of blood come from the mouth of his unconcious body. I grimaced.
    "Shadow! What are you doing?!" Screamed the girl with wings.
    "Hyyyaaaaa!!!" I shouted. A beam of darkness exploded from my hand and engulfed her. She screamed with pain.
    What was I doing? This wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to destroy Taban, Zephyr, and Slash, not my friends. I could not control my actions however, try as I might.
    "Take this you f***!!!" I shouted as several bolts struck both of Taban's comrades. Their singed bodies dropped to the ground, dead.
    "What?!?!" Taban yelled in disbelief.
    "You have grown stronger than when we last met Shadow. The gift I gave you is serving you well." He said with a twisted smile. With that he threw something downward, and dissapeared in a puff of smoke.
    I blacked out.

Cool Trainer

"Over here!"Shadow told Hiro.We walked over to where he was,when suddenly there was an explosion and the ice underneath the blond girl began to fall.

Shadow thought fast.He swung his sword and picked up one of them.As the other two began to fall I imitated Shadow and put my daggers in the ice and held Seylan while he grabed the girls.Hiro snapped his fingers and the girls unfroze.We tredged on and I saw Shadow slow down while.......I think Maichi caught up.

I myself walked up to the girl with wings"Hay,this stuffs pretty freaky huh."I said.I oughften made little comments like that to make it easier to talk."Yes." the girl replied."Uh...What's your name?"The girl scanned me quickly for something."My names Izumi!" she said.We shook hands and caught up with the rest of the group.

"Okay the village should be here!"seylan said.It wasn't there though.All we saw were bodies and trees.Three dark figures stood in the center of it all."Who are you!"Maichu demanded.The middle figure turned around and said "we are the Apoclypse Knights"It seemed as if he new Shadow.Shadow went through a horrible transformation and attaked me.This wasn't the shadow I knew.I blanked out.

Whoops, forgot to post my Bio:

Name: Kisa
    Looks: Light blue, but not clear. Blond hair, and stormy gry eyes.
    Personality: Kind, but can get pretty stormy at times...
    Element: Wind
    Magic: controls the weather...
    Weapons: A magical sword, and three grey stones
    Armor: Sheild, helmet
    Relationships: none
    Homeland: She has been traveling so long, she cannot remember...
    Other: Since she was a child, she has been traveling.

Kisa--

Kisa gratefully knelt down in the snow, hearing, but not hearing the others' conversation. After that heat, and weird place, she was grateful for the snow. Wind didn't function well in heat. Then, she stood up, and listened, but still didn't hear. She wondered who these people were. "I'm Kisa." she hesitantly said.

Advanced Trainer

~~~~~~~~~~
    Izumi
    ~~~
    Ahh!I thought. I jumped to a "Hullo. Weird talk, wasn't that?" from one of the others..

The last time I was talked to directly, in a way, was back when I was home..

~~~~*Flashback
    "I heard, that Izumi, the village witch, is going to Kill our First borns."

"Let's Kill her!!"

I didn't do anything to annoy them, yeah maybe it was because I was in market that afternoon, finding something to eat. The guy gave it to me for free..

My money is like everone else's..

~~~~End
    That's why I went to Ikana, maybe they wouldn't make fun of me...

"Oh!"I said, accedentally hitting my wing's in the snow,makeing some go on her..."Hi, Yes..It was out of the ordinary..

"My name is Kurayami."
    "Hi Kurayami, my Name is Izumi.."

"More 'chosens', I suppose?"Kurayami said. I nodded in agreement..

While me and Kurayami went through the pathway th other's cleard out..

"Hay,this stuffs pretty freaky huh."Someone else said. He came out of nowhere,"Uh..what's you name?"

I looked at him deciding if I should tell. I trusted Kuryami. I can't trust anyone..I mean..

"Izumi."
    "Puck.."He said, running up with the others. I planned to fly over, but I didn't want to leave Kurayami..

We walked to a..so called Village. There was just burn't torso's, bodys and Buildings..

"I am Taban, chief knight of the Apocolypse knights, What is your business here?"

"To get rid of people like you.."I said, with a Tar runnign down my face. No one deserved to die..

'You think you can defeat the like's of me?"Taden said..

In a second, Half of the 'Chosen one's' where wiped, laying down(She can perform the Healing Bathe on them Later on. It's to dark out there because of the ash for her to do anything.)

Then, a bolt of Lightning hit Shadow, and he grew wings. His eye's turned a different Color..

"Taden"I whispered. Taden might of been controling Shadow's control...

"Allright Shadow!"Puck said, and with that, Shadow punched the Living Daylights out of him..

"Shadow! What are you doing?!"I yelled..
    "Hyyyaaaaa!!!"..

And with that, I screamed in agony. I barely missed the sho, but it still hurt..

I ran to a wall that was once part of a building, hiding fom Taden..

"I hope you like the power's I gave you, as a Gift.."Taden said to Shadow..then, in a puff of smoke, dissappered.

Shadow fainted..and the sky got a lighter tone...good enough for..

"Healing Bathe!"I said, Batheing myself in sunlight. I was fully healed..

I looked at everone else, all fainted..

"I gots work to do.."I said...trying to get more energy to heal all of them..

~~~~

Elite Trainer

Maiku
    ~~~~~~~~
    "Who are you!" I screamed. These terrors just blew up the whole village!

"Maiku, I presume?" the middle guy said. I was stunned; how had he known my name? Was he some kind of Medium? No, he had a bigger aura around him. An evil aura. "I am Taban, chief knight of the Apocalypse Knights. What business have you here?"

Other people spoke, but I wasn't really listening. I was thinking, 'How the heck does that guy know my name?' His appearance was intriguing too. The way his helmet seemed to gleam oddly. The black glasses that blocked his eyes from view. The slight goatee that seemed to be extremely sharp.

"Let's see how a little heat works on you!" I snapped out of my trance to see him swing his sword at the ground. The earth cracked, and suddenly, with a loud roaring, a wave of fire launched up, and overtook us. It burned like Hell, literally.

"Ow…" I muttered, as the fire faded. I turned to Taban in time to see him doing the attack again. As the wave flew up, I yelled, "Temporal Rip!" even though nobody could hear me. I watched as the wave slowed down and seemed to stop. As quickly as I could (not very fast, considering my burn), I got up and moved out of the way of the fire. When I knew I was a safe distance away, I collapsed. The Temporal Rip closed and I fainted to the darkness.
    ~~~~~~~~

Maichi
    ~~~~~~~~
    "Maiku!" I screamed as the wave of fire engulfed them. As it dispersed, I saw them, alive, but injured. Then Taban used the attack again. I didn't even bother screaming; they wouldn't hear.

But I felt a small mental tug that I'd had before. Maiku was using of his Void powers. From the situation, it could've been either Teleport or his Temporal Rip.

"AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" I turned to the source of the screaming. One of the other boys was looking strange. Like he was…possessed. Then a bolt of lightning struck him, and he transformed into a beast…no, a monster.

Another boy walked over like it was cool. The transformed kid punched him into the the rock face. Then he blasted the winged girl with a blast of dark energy. He screamed in outrage, then suddenly the two guys next to Taban were struck dead with lightning, much to the surprise of Taban.

"You have grown stronger than when we last met Shadow," He said to the monster-boy. "The gift I gave you is serving you well." He then disappeared in a puff of smoke, as 'Shadow' collapsed. The monster features slowly melded back into the form of a boy. Slowly I made my way over to his limp body.
    ~~~~~~~~

I kinda assumed that being unconcious, Shadow wouldn't be able to retain his beast form.

Cool Trainer

XP I would've posted earlier, but Karate got in my way. *cheers* As of February 24th, I will be a BROWN BELT! *dances around happily*

Kurayami

"GAAAAH!" I yelled as I woke up. Izumi stood over me, and, by the looks of it, just revived me.

"Okaaay..." I mumbled shakily, while I stood up. "That was...weird. Thanks, Izumi, but what happened with Shadow?"

Izumi shrugged, and hurried off to the other people.

I massaged my leg. That'll leave a mark... I grumbled inwardly.

I gazed at the wreckage; that Taban guy was gone. I saw Maichi slowly limping towards Shadow's unconcious body. Puck was being healed by Izumi, and a few other people remained scattered across the snow.

Insane... I hissed to myself. Completely out of control...We had better watch Shadow...

I sighed, and slowly walked my way towards Shadow and Maichi.
    *continues to dance* Mweeeeee....

Banned

Hiro Fire
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last thing I remember before fainting was a tremendous rush of heat then it was all a blank.

I woke up sometime after, not too long though because I could still see some of the fire on the grass. I looked around everyone was on the floor but, 2 people were missing I assumed they were searching around. I quickly dragged everyone under a huge tree and began to think. Then out of no where I heard a faint cry.

"help..." it said very quietly.

I looked around for a second and then heard it again coming from where the village was burned down. I quickly ran to the burned black village and I listen again

"Please... help me" the voice said again

I must've heard it 3 more times before i found it. The voice was coming from a decimated building. I ran over to it and lifted up a Large Slab of wood and under it was a small little girl about 5 or 6 and about a foot from her fingers were a small little dog. The dog couldn't have been more than a few months old. I quickly reached in and Lifted them both out and set them on the ground.

"Um... who are you??" The little girl Asked

"Well... im Hiro" The little girl looked very scared and i tried to calm her. "don't worry, I won't hurt you. I just thought I would help you out.."

The little girl still didn't look very satisfied and began running around the village. "daddy!!! where are you!?" She ran around for about 5 minutes and stopped. She began to cry very softly.

"Um... Im sorry to say this but, I think you were the only surviror... Im very sorry.." I said very softly. The little girl looked sad but, she had a tuff look on her face.

"Maybe my pappa was out on his morning run. Maybe when he saw the village being attacked maybe he turned and headed to the village where mamma is!"

I was very confused by this. I didn't know why this little girl had such an active imagination. "well" I started "you said something about a Village right?? So um maybe I could take you there. Would that be ok with you?" i asked

"Well" she began "My mommy told me never to trust a stranger but, you see like a nice man! But, only under 1 condition!"

I started to laugh, she had a demand. Even though it was silly that she had a demand I said "alright what is it?"

"Only if... we can take Cherry with us!"

I started to wonder who cherry was and then I looked down and the little dog was standing up right and wagging its tail. I picked the dog up and said "Of course we can take her with us!"

The little girl began to laugh and she picked her puppy up.

"Um excuse me but, you wouldn't happen to have A horse or something to make this faster would you?"

"Of course we do!! but, they might have all been taken but, we do have one that is hidded. It is the fastest horse in the village.. and is never suppose to be used unless in a emergancy. I think we can count this as an emergancy!"

She led me into a small burnt down building and lifted up a few blocks of wood and there was a small trapdoor. She led me down it and at the bottom was the most magniefict Horse I had ever seen. It had a silky coat of almost red fur. We walked over to it and it neighed softly and then the girl and myself got onto the horse. I took it out of its little stable and then asked her... "um how we going to get out of this room?'

She then pushed a stone in and a bunch of rocks came crumbling down and there was a passage out into the open. I quickly kick the horse and we rode off outside. Before I went I decied it be best to leave a note.

We rode over to where I had set the group and I wrote a quick note

Shadow,
    After the fight with the mysterious warriors, I awoke and went to the village where I found a young girl and I have decied that Im am going to take her back to her Mothers Village. The trip should take me about 4 nights in total so continue with the Journey. I will meet up with you soon enough.

Hiro

I Took the note and a dagger i had found and pinned it to the tree that they were all aganinst. The I ran to the horse and the girl and hoped on and Then gave it a slight kick and we set off. As I was riding away, I could of sworn I heard someone yell out "Hiro, wait!" but I think I was imaging it. Almost as soon as we took off the girl fell asleep right in front of me. I just smiled as I kicked the horse slightly and we set off at an even faster than before.

"I know this is against my cause and I know im here to Help Stop gannondorf and help save the world but, I couldn't just leave her there.. Could I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for long post

lugia_2000

Shadow wasn't being controlled by Taban, it happens when ever he becomes extremely angry. He basically goes berserk and tries to kill everything.

Shadow
    ~~~~~~~

"Ungh....where...where am I?" I questioned myself. It was about mid day, and the sky was lit up with an aqua blue color. I tried to push myself up, and just barely succeded. My left arm, my good arm, was broken, and I was garnished with cuts and bruises every where. I couldn't remember what had happened last night...just that I had met some giants. I pushed myself onto my feet, looking for someone, any one--that could help me. No body was there. I walked a few feet to the left and looked around. There was someone! That girl with wings! Now I had remembered. I ran toward her.
    "Hey!" I shouted. She looked back, and then let out a terrifying scream. She flew backward, screaming at me to get back. I stood there, deeply confused. There I saw Puck, another familiar face.
    "Hey Puck!" I said. His dagger narrowly missed my neck.
    ~~~~~~
    I would write more but I got school.

Cool Trainer

I woke up to find Izumi."Hay."I said still grogy."You'll be okay now.'' she said softly."What happened ?"I said.Before she could answer she let out a loud shreik"Ahhhhhh!''"you now I'm gonna probably be deaf tomorro."I thought.I saw the regular Shadow,I tried to stab him,but I missed.I had to do something to get over my pain so I kicked a jar.A jar?A jar!"Guys!guys!,guys!"I headed over to everyone.I gave the jar to Maichu to examine.

When it occured to me,Shadow groes into that thing when he's mad.I walked over to him"You gonna try to stab me again?"he said sarcasticly."About that...sorry.""Truce?""Truce."

Kisa--

Kisa sighed as everyone ignored her. She was used to that. Mostly, all she got was rejections. Well. They would notice her sooner or later. Kisa smiled. A light smile, but not evil. A slight breeze passed over the group, and Kisa gladly welcomed it. Wind. She always felt at home with the wind. "I'm Kisa." Kisa repeated. She picked up a few of their names. Shadow, Puck, Izumi. But, she didn't know all of them. She shifted her helmet, so that it gave her more protection.

lugia_2000

Shadow
    ~~~~~~

Puck went on and on about what had happened the day before. He claimed I had attacked our group, and that he went into a sort of berserk mode. He also told me of a man named Taban.
    "Taban?!" I cried out. That name sounded farmiliar.
    "Yeah, Taban...why?" Asked Puck. I couldn't quite place my finger on the name, but I had heard it, long ago.
    "I-it's nothing." I replied. I looked around. Everyone was there. Everyone but Hiro. I searched the area for any sign of him. Eventually, I came to a tree with a note pinned to it. I tore it off and read it aloud.

Shadow,
    After the fight with the mysterious warriors, I awoke and went to the village where I found a young girl and I have decied that Im am going to take her back to her Mothers Village. The trip should take me about 4 nights in total so continue with the Journey. I will meet up with you soon enough.

Hiro

"Hmmm...strange." I said, dropping the note. Seylan came running up.
    "What the hell got into you last night?!" He shouted.
    "I-I don't know...I don't remember." I said. I expected Seylan to continue, but he seemed to under stand.
    "Allright..." He said, a bit confused. I showed him the note. Seylan read it aloud and showed it to the others. Within minutes the group had got it back together, and we seemed friendly again. Suddenly, I heard Maiku shout out.
    "Look!"
    I ran over to see what it was. In his hand was an icy blue pendant...it really did look like it was made of ice. I snatched it from him.
    "Hey!"
    I eyed it. I knew what this was. I read alot, and by the looks of it, this was the key to snowhead temple. I told them what I thought of it.
    "Well then, let's go to Snowhead temple!" Maiku's sister shouted. I nodded in silent agreement. Seylan lead the way until after a short while. We had reached the temple.

I went into a headlong dash to the two tremendous front doors. I felt around them for a slot or something. Nothing. I was about to go back to the group, when the pendant lifted off my neck and stuck to the temple door. I watched as it glowed for many a minute. Suddenly, the doors shattered.

"Let's go then!" Puck shouted.
    "Allright!" A girl with a helmit shouted. I hadn't really noticed her until she shouted out. I felt like going up and saying "hi" but now was a time to get serious.

No sooner had we entered, I heard an ear splitting howl.
    "Wolfos." Seylan said, a look of terror upon his face.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Some one can do the battle scene...I'm not in the mood.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: *FFX battle music plays* Just leave it to me

~^*Seylan*^~

The beast appeared from the ground. It wasn't just a wolfos, it was a WHITE wolfos. How charming...

"Gimme two seconds," I said casually, drawing my Soulcutter. The black blade gleamed darkly. "Time to die," I whispered. The wolfos was suddenly a bloack of ice. I walked over and tapped it with my sword. It shattered, scattering shards of ice and frozen wolfos everywhere. "We can go now," I said, sheathing my weapon.
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Banned

Hiro, Fire
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We rode all through the night and the sun was just begining to come over the horizon. I looked down and the little girl was just begining to wake up.

"Im Hungry!" She said as she rubbed her eyes. "Can we stop and eat and drink?'

"Yah.. Um sure" I said "hmm over there looks like a good place.

The horse trotted over to a grassy area with a small lake and then I hopped off and helped the little girl off. The first thing I did when I got there was lead the horse over to the water. The horse leaned over and began to drink the water

"Why do you make the horsey drink the water first?" The little Girl asked puzzled

"Well, hes been..."

"She!!!" The little girl corrected me.

"Well, SHE has been running all throughout the night so i bet she is very tired. So I let her drink first becasue she has been doing all the work. All we have done was sit. "

"Um..ok.. Do you have anythin' to eat? Like Chocolate or something?" The little girl asked

"well um...I'm sorry but, I dont carry Chocolate with me... but, I have some bread and jam."

"Um ok Lets eat!" She said excitiedly "oh and by the way my name is Mary."

After we rested for an hour or so We began to get ready when a bush about 20 feet away began to shake. I stood up. "Mary go over there by The Horse quick!" I said. I began to walk over towards the bush and when I was about 5 feet away Something jumped out! I didn't get a decent look at what ever it was. After a second I heard Mary yell. I turned around and it was creaping towards her and the horse. I Turned and sprinted over and got infront of them.

When I got over I finnaly got a good look at it. I don't really know what it was but, it was about my height and green. When it walked it walked bent in a hunch. In its hands it had a Large double sided axe. It began to walk towards us with stupid grin on its face.

I quickly reached down and pulled out my Twin Sabres and Stood in a Defensive postion. "Bring it on..' I said cooly. The fiend quickly stopped and stood in a defnesive postion as well. Then, he charged. He ran at me and had his axe far above his head and when he got close enough he swung it down at me as hard as he could. I quickly put my swords up and held them at an X Catching the axe right in the X. The fiend tried with all his might but, he could not bring his axe upon me. When I found the energy I pushed up with all my strengh throwing his Axe back and giving me the chance to strike. When I hit the axe back it through off his balance and then I charged him and hacked at him right across the chest. He stood and then fell.

"Wow... So this whole trips going to be like that huh?" I said "Ok lets get going Mary, i have to be back to my friends soon."

After that I hoped back onto the horse and helped mary and her puppy up and then I set off once again. We rode for about 4 hours and then just over the Horizon I saw a small town with Guards all over.

"Thats it! Thats My mommys town!!" Mary said very excitedly

I just smiled. I felt pretty good that I had helped this little girl. I rode up to the gates. The guards Spotted me and cam running over.

"HALT!!" The all said in Unision

Kisa--

Hiro. That name sounded...familiar. I shouted something, which sounded like Alight, and finally got some attention, (That was me, right?) I looked at his face. Familiar. He was the one called...Puck? No, Shadow. I searched my memory, but nothing came. I had been traveling so long..."I'm Kisa!" I said, running by the 'cave'.

Cool Trainer

Puck
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all decided to leave when suddenly a band of white wolfos attacked.No sooner than one second after Seylan destroyed them."We can go."he said.It's times like these when I'm glad he is my brother.I noticed how Hiro wasn't there and asked Shadow where he was."He went to take a girl home.

"Selan..You did a good job.''

Banned

(yes it was shadow )

Shadow
    ~~~~~~~

Unfortuinately for us, Puck only had killed one white wolfos, for you see, there were several others, blending in with the snow. Six of them popped out. I was sure there were more but I concentrated on the ones that were attacking.
    "Take this!" I shouted as I leapt forward. My blade in hand, I swung it down in an arc, easily rending a wolfos's arm. As blood leaked all over the white snow, the other five howled. They were getting angry. Kurayami stepped forward, her sword drawn. She mumbled a spell under her breath, and two large bubbles slowly formed. A wolfos, confused, backed into a corner. As the bubble surrounded it, the wolfos's body became crumpled and mangled.
    "What happened?" Maichi asked.
    "Pressure bubbles." She responded. As a wolfos rushed toward Maichi, she drew her staff. The wolfos went air born, it's jaws open. As it was about to stike Maichi, she held the staff horizontally. The wolfos came down on the staff--hard. Its mouth was bleeding badly. Maichi gave it one more good whack.
    "That's a wrap." Puck retorted. Izumi shot an arrow at the next wolfos. The arrow entered the tip of it's skull and went out its lower jaw. Unable to do anything but use it's claws, it lay down, playing dead. Four down, two to go.
    As I neared the second to last wolfos, the other caught me off guard and bit deep into my calves. I shook my left leg like crazy.
    "Dammit! Get the hell of! Get the hell off!" I shouted. Seylan rushed onto the scene and wrapped his chain around the wolfos's neck.
    "You wanna breathe, you'll have to let go."
    The wolfos seemed to refuse, and was killed within a minute. I knealt down, unable to walk due to the pain.
    "Healing bathe!" Izumi shouted. I was covered in a golden light, and magically rose to my feet, the wound no longer there. The last wolfos showed no fear in his eyes. He was at least twice as big as the others, and his eyes glowed deep red. His coat was light grey.
    "Here goes!" I shouted as my sword was brought down upon it. Blood seeped from under it's fur, but the wolfos showed no sign of pain. It lashed out with its claws, tearing my shirt but not getting my flesh. It lunged again.
    "Halt!" Maiku shouted. Saved by the halt again. ^_^"
    He slowly walked toward it, and with one quick sweep, decapitated the beast. We moved on through the door.

In the next chamber, there seemed to be a huge pungee pit and a rope hanging from the ceiling. Across the gap was a big, ugly, stupid looking, and very muscular troll-type thing. In its hand was a gigantic axe.
    ~~~~~~
    stupid homework...it was just gettin' good...-_-"

Advanced Trainer

Sorry, My Internet was turned off, all better now...I suppose.

~~~~~~~~~
    Izumi
    ~~~~
    "Wolfo's..."Seylan said...

"Ahh..white Wolfo's..Different story."I whispered to myself, gathering more energy to shoot out Arrows. Healing everyone that was injured made me wiped out..but I had to help..

I pinned a couple, with the sharp point's piercing their skin.

"Ahh.."Shadow said, being bitten by one..

"You wanna breathe, you'll have to let go."Seylan said, putting the chain around the Wolfo that pierced Shadow's skin..

I went over to him, ...

"Healing Bathe!"I whispered, healing his leg. He went up, and drew his sword, killing a couple..

"Halt!" Maiku shouted.

When we were all done, we went through the other door on the other side of the room..

I saw a VERY ugly looking troll, Giant and had a Axe...

"Not good.."I said..

~~~~~~~~~

Cool Trainer

XD I can picture this all in my head...><';; Grr, I had the perfect post ready, but then my computer shut down. So I had to wait 'til today. Joooyyy...x-x'

Kurayami

Our group huddled on one side, the giant troll-thing on the other.

"Not good," Izumi said aloud.

I turned to Izumi, speaking to her, and partially to the group. "How about we shoot it with our arrows, and see if we can do anything from here?"

Izumi nodded, and took out her bow, as I took out mine.

I loaded an arrow from my quiver, and aimed carefully.

"The eyes," I told her. "Once it's blinded, we can probably take it down quicker once we get over there."

The rest of the group watched silently, as we both shot our arrows as the troll was looking our way.

Even from here, we could see the arrows hit their mark. The troll dropped its axe, and grabbed its head in agony, its roar shaking the cave.

"Alright!!" Shadow yelled, and hurried to cross the pit.
    X-x';; Moo?

Elite Trainer

Default Whee! I do plot!

Maiku
    ~~~~~~~~
    Izumi and Kurayami carefully lined up their shots. Holding their bows tight, they waited for the ogre to turn this way. It twisted its head just a little, and that's when the arrows flew.

"YAAAAARGH!" The ogre's screaming, plus the dropping of its sword, caused the whole cavern to shake violently. Not to mention the actual volume it was screaming at. Violently stamping its feet, it moved clumsily around, clutching its eyes.

"Alright!" Shadow yelled, before grabbing onto the tethered rope and swinging across the pungee pit. I turned to Maichi, who I could tell had the same thought as me. Concentrating, we both teleported to the other side, out of the way of the stampeding ogre. Shadow finished his cross and was about to swing the rope back when he noticed us.

"How did—where did—what…?" he seemed lost and confused. Then he must have relized that we could Teleport. He threw the rope back, then tossed his hands up in exasperation.

*THWUMP*

The ogre fell down. The ground shook so violently that we were tossed into the air. Not much of a problem for Maichi or me, but Shadow, far as I knew, only grew wings when he was furious. We fell towards the pungee pit, Shadow screaming the whole fall.

"SLOW!" Maichi screamed from the ledge she teleported to. I felt it working around Shadow's body, and heard his scream change pitch as well. Quickly I teleported to his slower-falling body, grabbed his arms, then teleported back up to the ledge.

Maichi took off the Slow and Shadow finished his scream at normal speed. He started panting furiously from his near death experience, barely getting in thanks in between gasps. One by one the others crossed the pit, then all eight of us turned towards the ogre, who was now groping around for his giant axe.

"Shall we?" I asked, indicating the ogre.

I'm sure the ogre never knew what hit him. The last thing he probably was aware of was eight people heading towards him, screaming rather loudly.
    ~~~~~~~~

Maichi
    ~~~~~~~~
    Now that it was down, the eight of us, screaming like maniacs (boy was it fun), charged at the ogre, easily dispensing of it within a minute. We didn't bother throwing it over into the pit; it would've been too much work for us. Instead we just went past him towards the door that his body was blocking. The eight of us walked through…

…and the door slammed behind us! Metal bars slid down over the door, preventing us from escaping. I tried teleporting out, but there must have been a magic barrier around the room too. Instead, we carefully looked around the room.

It was a round room, with four small alcoves that each contained a barred or locked door, one of which we walked away from. Suddenly, I had a bad feeling about this room. "Anybody else feel like something's gonna drop in on us?" I asked the stale air.

"Graik!" "Graik!" I watched in horror as four horrible Lizalfos fell from the ceiling.

"I hate it when I'm right…" I muttered, as the Lizalfos advanced on our group. I was in no position to fight hand to hand combat with these things.

"Split up!" Maiku yelled to us. "Two to a lizard!" After a bunch of shuffling around, I found I wasn't matched up with Maiku. Rather, I was with Shadow. I didn't have much time to think about it though, because at that moment the Lizalfos we had pounced at us.

I screamed as Shadow pushed me out of the way, his sword clinking with the Lizalfos. I gained my breath long enough to scream "HALT!"

But no magic flowed. The Lizalfos continued advancing on Shadow. 'What the Hell?' I thought. 'Why can't I…oh, no!' I suddenly realized the problem.

"Our Magic doesn't work in here!" I screamed, catching everybody's, and every thing's attention. The Lizalfos weren't distracted long though, and quickly went back to their relentless assault. Shadow was barely holding our Lizalfos back. I had to do something.

"Take this!" I screamed, smacking my staff on the top of his head. He was stunned for a bit, and Shadow hacked at his tough, scaly skin for a while until he snapped out of it.

"This isn't working!" Shadow screamed as the Lizalfos advanced us to the wall, seemingly unfazed by the fact that Shadow had just sliced him six times or so.
    ~~~~~~~~

Well, what else did you expect to be beyond the ogre, the exit?

Cool Trainer

XD!

Moo, wish me luck, 'cause I'm taking the ACTs tomorrow. X-x';; Woo-pe-doo!
    Kurayami

Lizalfos! I drew my sword, and glared at the advancing enemy.

A girl stood next to me, wearing a helmet. She had blonde hair and stormy gray eyes. She stood prepared holding her sword. Evidently, she was my partner for this one.

The Lizalfo raised its sword, and leapt at me. I swung my sword upwards, and the sharp sound of metal upon metal echoed throughout the room.

My partner jumped upon the preoccupied enemy, and slashed mercilessly at its scales. Squealing in anger and pain, the Lizalfo turned its attention to her, and I stabbed quickly while its back was turned.

I heard Maichi yell "Our magic doesn't work here!" and I felt a swell of panic, but it was easily diverted as I dodged the Lizalfo's jabs.

"I wish I had a shield..." I said to myself. The girl just smiled, and distracted the Lizalfo.

"By the way, my name's Kisa." She told me, as I slashed at its unprotected stomach. "Been trying to get the group's attention for a while now."

"Heh, well, I'd shake your hand, but now's not exactly the greatest of times...Kurayami." I managed to tell her between blows

The dungeon was filled with the Lizalfo's annoying screams of "Graik! Graik!" and of our group's yelling efforts to bring our enemies down...
    XP Fun.

Cool Trainer

Puck
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked torwards a cave and inside a chill ran up my spine."Something bad's here I know it."I said.An oger was there and he was ugly.Izumi and Kurayami shot arrows at it with spectacular agility."Arrrrgh!!!!!"he screanmed at us.everything shook.

"Alright!"my brother yelled before he swung on the rope to get out of the ogers way.A bright yellow light covered him.He dissapeared and appeared in another place.the oger went down and we went up.We all charged at him....screaming,but brave."Shall we?" Maichi askedWe went through a door,"and bhind door number one is.....Lizafos?!?"I yelled.The door closed and bars locked everything.They advanced on us."Split up"Maiku yelled.

I was paired up with Selan.He froze one and I threw mmy daggers and using them as boomarangs."Get away you creeps!"he yelled.Once they were all defeated one of them died right near the door."O,great!"Kisa called out.

Elite Trainer

OOC: sorry if I sound a bit nasty, but I can't stand it anymore. When you're quoting what other people already said, make sure you quote the right person…

MAIKU said "Split up!"

Now I understand that my two characters' names are quite similar, but they're twins. Isn't that the case with a lot (not all) of twins, that their names are similar in some way? Also, their personalities are different…Maichi isn't the kind of person to think strategy, but Maiku is.

Sorry for interrupting the RPG like this, but it's really annoying to see Maichi and Maiku switched.

Advanced Trainer

I deleted my post..OK?It's late at night, I'm not feeling good..

I know I should go to bed, but I'm not sleepy. I'll redo my post,

Oi vey. I get thing's sitched up sometimes, but you don't have to post it like that.

*mumbles a tad..*
    ~~~~~~~
    Izumi
    ~~
    "Spilt up,"Maiku said..

With that, Lizalfo's fell from the ceiling to the floor of room we were now in..

I didn't really want to partner up with anyone, I didn't like working as 2's..

Maiku stared at me, meanign I was his partner, and Maichi glared over..

I went to the on on the right were me and Maiku were standing, taking out my Arrows..

"Ah!"I said, pinning mine to the wall.
    I must of hit it well,since it didn't move at all...

~~~~~~~~~

If you want my character with another person, just post.

(Heh. Can't blame me for this one!)

Kisa--

I glanced at my partner, and realized he was glancing at me. "By the way, my name's Kisa." I said, as my partner slashed the Lizards belly. "Been trying to get the groups attention for awhile." I fumbled with a small leather bag, and out dropped three, neatly shaped stones, all as grey as my own eyes. I lifted them up, and tried it's power. Nothing. So, I tried the next best thing. I tore off a small bit of my shirt, and made a sling. I twirled the stones around, waited until my partner...what was his name? Kura something, got out of the way. And then I shot. Direct hit! The stones hit three different places on its head. I quickly gatherd them up again, and grabbed my fallen sword.

Cool Trainer

Zeratul- Yeah, isn't that annoying? ((mumbles to self)) I put the right person, didn't I? *stares at previous posts* ((/mumbles))

But uh...yeah, Twizzler? XD Kurayami is a girl.
    Kurayami

Kisa did some fancy trick with three stones, and a rip from her shirt.

"That was cool," I commented, as she picked up her sword.

The Lizalfo rolled around the floor in agony...Be humane... I hissed to myself, and plunged my sword through his ribcage. The Lizalfo ceased moving, and I pulled out my bloodied sword, looking around to see the progress of my fellows.

Puck was grumbling something, and he pointed at the door, where one of the dying Lizalfos had collapsed. "Oh, great." Kisa called out beside me.

"Perhaps we should move it?" Maiku suggested.

Nobody really wanted to touch the icky thing, let alone shove it a few feet across the bloody floor. But we all pushed upon it, and soon the door was free to use.

After a few moments, Shadow asked, "Why aren't we moving?"

We stood dumbfounded, before it dawned on us, we still weren't finished here!

We turned, and drew our weapons, waiting for the enemy to show itself. Out from the ground, erupted four, dead-looking hands, each in a corner of the room. "What are those?!" I yelled, for I had never seen such things.

"Those are Dexihands, I'm pretty sure," Izumi explained. "I've heard about them before." The hands waved wildly around, trying to grab us. "Don't let them get you, 'cause it'll bring out the monster..."
    Edit: I changed it to Dexihands. XP