Thread: RMT from FinalEndgame

Banned

Default RMT from FinalEndgame

Ok I hope this team works and will probably be my standard for 1v1 battles, I`ve named it after Rikuu`s (FFX, did I spell that right?) Ultimate weapon.

Godhand

Blaziken(Volcano)@Shell Bell
    Admant-Blaze
    Rock Slide
    Flamethrower
    Brick Break
    Aerial Ace

Named Volcano because thats what he hits with the force of... anyways Rockslide to take out the birds and Aerial Ace to take care of other fighting types, plus its never miss and is supplemented by Blaziken`s amazing atk power.

Lanturn(No Nickname)@????
    ??????-Volt Absorb
    Confuse Ray
    Spark
    Surf
    Ice Beam

Lanturn can inflict 3-outta-5 of the status conditions;Par,Frz,&Confusion.
    I used Spark instead of T-bolt to further the chance I could Paralyze my foe and Lanturn has exceptional attack power plus STAB to boost its atk for spark anyways. I guess he could be my annoyer?

Sceptile(Gaia)@Leftovers
    ??????-Overgrow
    Leaf Blade
    Dragon Claw
    Crunch
    Roar

Lo and behold, my special sweeper. Sceptile has roar to make the next pokemon more useful.....

Glalie(No Nickname)@Kings Rock
    ??????-Inner Focus
    Spikes
    Crunch/Bite
    Ice Beam
    Earthquake

Crunch+Kings Rock= Bite+20% chance of lowering def right? I think so, or I could go with bite for mass flinching. My spiker,er you already know that I guess huh? Plus I wanted a spiker that WASN`T Skarmory...

Gardevoir(No Nickname)@Lum Berry?
    Calm Mind
    Hypnosis
    Dream Eater
    Shockwave

A nice change from the usual thing, Hypnosis/Dream eater for health, plus Dream Eater has 10 more Atk power than Psychic. and Shockwave+Maxed Calm Mind=Very Nice. I didn`t go with the standard set because it really didn`t catch my eye. But hey, to each his own right?

As of yet I dont have a 6th member on my team and I`m stuck between a Cleric(Meybbe Vileplume) or a rapid spinner but the attack types of everyone that can learn rapid spin are covered by someone else. Pretty Much any and all help is welcome. Ratings, suggestions or otherwise.

Banned

I can see just a few things I can add into this topic. First of all, I suggest Overheat over Flamethrower on Blaziken, simply because all of his other attacks are physical attacks that won't care about the sp att drop. Second, I don't think you should worry about status affects with Lanturn, but more with effective attacking, because most of those status effects happen at a chance at less than you would prefer. For lanturn, I suggest Thunder Wave over Confuse Ray (it's basically preference on that one, though. I've always prefered PAR over confusion) and Thunderbolt over Spark. There was another set I saw around here somewhere that went like this: Thunder, Thunder Wave, Rain Dance, Surf. This set effectively uses the rain dance with two different moves, but it's all up to preference on this. With Gardevoir, I really like the standard set, but if that one works for you, keep it. It's not like i'm making your team for you, right? I have a couple of suggestions for your last poke. Vileplume would be ok, except you already have a Grass dude. Crobat could be helpful as a Hazer/Toxicker. But also, I would like to suggest a Dusclops as an addition. He could be used many ways. Here are some common ones.

Tank:
    Calm Mind
    Will-o-Wisp
    Ice Beam/Psychic
    Rest

Trapper:
    Night Shade
    Mean Look
    Will-o-Wisp
    Confuse Ray

Anyway, I think that's all I have to say. Also, it seems that we're just rating each others teams back and forth in the wee hours of the night. haha!

Banned

I like the trapper but it doesnt work with my style of play(Spikes/Roar)
    As for Vileplume, He`s not in for Attacking, just for "medicinal purposes" incase to many of my pokemon become afflicted with status effects. The Lanturn moveset I might change to this:

Lanturn
    T-Bolt
    Confuse Ray
    Surf
    Ice Beam

That way I still get both status effects but I like the other moveset better as I get para 30% of the time instead of 10%. as for rain dnace, not really into weather changers lest it be Kyogre or Gorudon. Neither of which I use anyways. Lanturns just tricky period for me to figure out. I`m trying to lean my team to the side of annoying, as it can inflict every status condition except burn, whoops dont have toxic in their either. ok back to the drawing board.

Banned

Ok here we go, team fixed to an extent and tweaked for my pleasure.....

Blaziken(Volcano)
    Admant@Shell Bell
    Brick Break
    Aerial Ace
    Rock Slide
    Flamethrower
    The all-around-ass-kicker. this move set takes care of plenty of pokemon types, Rock Slide>EQ because then his only anti-flying move is gone. And no I wont be using Overheat.

Gardevoir(Sunwe){Pronounced-soon-way}
    Modest@Leftovers
    WoW
    Psychic
    Calmind
    Shockwave
    Not much to say here.....

Lanturn(Still no nickname)
    Modest-White Herb
    Confuse Ray
    T-Bolt
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    My annoyer??? Dunno but he works really well.

Glalie(Ice Cube)
    Mild-Kings Rock
    Spikes
    Crunch
    Ice Beam
    Earthquake
    Spiker, wont be using Skarmory anytime soon...

Sceptile(Gaia)
    Modest-Bright Powder
    Leaf Blade
    Toxic
    Dragon Claw
    Roar
    Special Sweeper/Toxishuffler...Need I say more???

Dusclops(Mephesto)
    ????@White Herb
    WoW
    Night Shade
    Confuse Ray
    Rest
    Tank??? Doubt it but hey, whatever works. Didn`t go with a trapper because that defeats the purpose of spikes.

And thats it. I forgot what Dusclops nature was to be and other than that I belive they look pretty good. If you do rate this team keep in mind: I refuse to use Skarmory!!! It AND its` moveset is too comon. Aside from that all critisiczm, ratings, and suggestions, plus just about anything except death threats...hee hee haha<insert sarcasm and corny drums>