Thread: (Poll) If you where to eat food & drink of one color for a 5 days, what would it be ?

Default (Poll) If you where to eat food & drink of one color for a 5 days, what would it be ?

Alright, it's been a while since I've posted a poll in PCG.
    Anyways, the poll consists if you were to eat food of one color for 5 days, which one would you choose ?

In example, let's say I pick red, then the things I could eat and drink corresponding to its color are apples, cherry soda, strawberries, etc.

My pick would be Brown, since I would eat cookies, chocolate, chocolate milk, meat (I assume it's brown), and anything that goes with its color.

Also, when you post, please make sure to post your reasons to why you chose that color, since it would make the poll alot more interesting and varied.
    By the way, thanks in advance to those who reply to my topic.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default (Poll) If you where to eat food & drink of one color for a 5 days, what would it be ?

Yellow

... Well I guess I could eat chips (hot and cold), hash browns, spring rolls, noodles, rice, corn flakes, mangoes, and drink fanta (there's 3 diff yellow ones I think), lift, mango juice, apricot juice and that's about it . I could definitely last for five days if someone dared me 8)

Someone pick blue
    Deprived of a semi-colon.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

White.
    I know I wouldn't be able to drink much more than milk and maybe coconut juice and Pińa Colada (if I can get some without alcohol because I don't like alcohol), but I'd be able to eat rice, yoghurt, several types of cheese, rice noodles, soy noodles, cream and white sauce. And maybe other kinds of pasta if they're white enough. And other things too. So yes, I could live on that for 5 days.

I usually use hot pink when I reply to polls, but I thought it would be best to use white this time.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I was going to pick blue anyway.

Mmmm, blue WKD - I could live off that for a few drunken days!!!

Dunno about food though...

Hmmm, maybe some blue chocolate? A yorkie with the wrapper still on?

Will edit when I think of something...
    JamieC

Like Ninja (You Don't See Me) Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Let me discard my current collor tag for something more appropriate.
    There. Now...
    YELLOW!
    Gee, let's see. I could drink apple juice (yum!). And I could eat corn, apples, applesauce, certain types of bread, bananas, potatoes... I like all those foods. Yeah, yellow. Mm...

Ok, back to normal.
    EVme15
    Because college has finally stopped gnawing on my soul.

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Advanced Trainer 5?/16?/02 (Officially: 9/9/02)
    Modded into OA 1/12/04
    Elite Trainer (#185) 11/14/05

Banned

It will have to be Yellow.

It it was yellow, I would be able to eat plenty of things I like. Pasta, Potatoe Chips, French Fries, Popcorn (Butter Kind ), A few flavors of Ice Cream (French Vanilla, Butter Pecan, etc.) and lot more other stuff.

Yup, definately yellow.

Default ...

Originally posted by PokeMaster Bryan
    It will have to be Yellow.

It it was yellow, I would be able to eat plenty of things I like. Pasta, Potatoe Chips, French Fries, Popcorn (Butter Kind ), A few flavors of Ice Cream (French Vanilla, Butter Pecan, etc.) and lot more other stuff.

Yup, definately yellow.
    I thought French Vanilla was white, then again I might be wrong.

Banned

I'll go with yellow... seems the best choice... lemme se... potatoes, chips, noodles (yes, yellow noodles), cheddar, peach yogurt (yellow for some reason)... or I could just add food coloring to everything... hehe...

Banned

brown; iced tea, bread, and most meats, nuff said, I could live off of that for months o.O

Banned

white.

nose candy, special k, weed, speedballs. food of kings.

milk/fettucine alfredo as well.

Banned

Gold

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Apple Juice(Y)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

if it's white it's bad for you
    if it's bad for you it tastes good
    white = tastes good
    ...you're not going to make me list out all the white foods are you?! ;-; milk, pastas, white bread, chikin white meat (), vanilla ice cream, um.... stuff =D

~Katie

I'll say red because 5 days without code red and apples would be suicide. I can eat doritos too
    CHOMP~

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

This topic is making me hungry...

Anyway! On another note, I would pick white, there are a lot of good white foods that taste pretty good, mash potatos, rice, bread (Of course!); and many others that I can't think of right now because I'm tired and in need of sleep. ::Falls asleep inside the thread::
    Talk about not posting somewhere often, I have 0.04 posts a day here. KOOL!!!
    Now go to gameoveronline.com/forums, please.

Default Hey...

Originally posted by Katie
    if it's white it's bad for you
    if it's bad for you it tastes good
    white = tastes good
    ...you're not going to make me list out all the white foods are you?! ;-; milk, pastas, white bread, chikin white meat (), vanilla ice cream, um.... stuff =D

~Katie

Nah, just make some examples, not all of them.
    BTW, good choices

Clear...
    I'll drink water and eat air.....No, I'm just kidding. I couldn't survive that way

Yellow is what I'd do. Cheese, macaroni and cheese, Au Gratin Potatoes, French Vanillia Ice Cream...

Banned

Hmmmm....yellow, I suppose....

Just for the cheese, though. And pizza crust

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I would go for Brown because its the same color as Pepsi Max and Nesquik Chocolate milk which are my two most favourite drinks apart form water aswell. i could overcook all foods so that they burned and could still taste reasonably the same as what it should be. I could also eat brown bread and other things. Fruit wise i am screwed with brown,
    For terrible Pokésex: 2148-4736-7219

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

mine would be green: leaves, grass, flowers, pistache-ice cream and bacteria ;-) no just kidding...

um, what should I say...

I guess brown?
    cookies, chocolate, ice tea (it's a little bit brown for me, so), but also hamburger
    Returned after 5 years absence: 2009/2010

AKA PsychicLugia (or whatever)

Cool list 2001 (should have transferred them, somehow):

Pharod Wearer of Gandalf Hats, dinoleaf, Konnix, KTE, Angelic Brat, Falco, DarkFlame, dark_flame, vOlTaGE 09, PsychicShell200, [Knuckles], Dark Jedi, Cheens, Austrian ViceMaster Alex, Meg Launch, Kiiwi, Perfect Mewtwo, Jay Umbreon, DkG & PROOF

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I would have to say Brown. I would choose this because Coke is that colour (i think) and I can't live without coke. Also, cooked meat is that colour and chocolate. There are a lot more but I don't feel like typing them all out. ^_^;

TPM's Statistician Honorary ModeratorMaster Trainer
    Master Trainer
    (Donator)

Yellow.

I could live off of instant noodles, corn, and bannannas! Apple Juice, pears, and a lot of other things
    homeofmew
    (homeofmew#1337)

I'd have to say brown. I could have chocolate, Coke, chocolate ice cream... well, I don't know if I could survive that long without getting sick, but it would be fun. ^_^

Bai,
    Lightning

Default YELLOW

^yellow^

but u guys/gals haven't said the best yellow food ever...

CUSTURD
    mmmmmmmmmmm............i love custurd....

u can have it hot, u can have it cold.
    it is tasty, but not when it has mould.
    hehe, i just made that up.

but i dont like hot custurd, and usually drink it.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I could easily eat stuff with a Yellow or Red color. I'll pick Red since it's easier. There are a lot of fruits red and I love fruit, so that would be quite easy to eat that colour for 5 days (not that long, anyway). Then you've got lots of red drinks that make you hyper XD Cordial, milkshakes, etc.

edit: typo

Banned

I would say yellow as well. Most potato dishes are yellow. I WUV potatoes! Also, maybe I could have cheese pizza, as long as the sauce is well hidden...

Hm... I don't know if I could go without water for 5 days... I would get seriously dehydrated. But I suppose I could drink those fruit-water things, as long as they're yellow.

EDIT: Wait... not 3 days, 5. Durrhh.