Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.28!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.28!

Lol, light and darkness. I'll sell those two Gems for 4 Stamps.

( 8/28 ) Do you like animals? Why/why not? What's your fav animal? why?

Yay animals! I dunno, I just like them. I like plants, too. I guess I like nature. *shrugs* If you allow mythical creatures, I'd say the dragon is my favorite, because it's so cool and I'm obsessed with draconic things. Otherwise, I'd choose the dolphin. They're sooooo irresistibly cute! And they're really smart, too.

( 8/29 ) Do you hope to get married when you're older? Why/Why not? If you're going to, do you think you'll have kids? Even if you're not going to get married, do you think you'll adopt?

Yup, I wouldn't want to live my life alone. It's much more fun to have someone around all the time, you know? And yeah, eventually, I'm gonna want a kid or two (not too many, I can't handle that much) but the house'll be brighter with kids around (probably also noisier and more troublesome, but that's okay). Plus, if you don't have kids, who's going to take care of you in your old age? Some old people center?

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

The real Shonta Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Shonta
    GG: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 1
    I took the 1 Stamp/CCP in CCPs.

I love animals. They're so interesting, and it's interesting how they come in all shapes and sizes. They way some of them move is amazing to watch. My favorite animal is the cheetah. Besides it being the fastest animal on earth, the female is one of the most extreme mothers on earth. At least, according to that show on Animal Planet. The cheetah reminds me of my mom except the cheetah mom has to take care of up to four teenagers while my mom only has to take care of two. Well, one teenager and a young adult.

( 8/29 ) Do you hope to get married when you're older? Why/Why not? If you're going to, do you think you'll have kids? Even if you're not going to get married, do you think you'll adopt?
    No, no, no! Too much drama! First I have to find a man that I like and isn't taken, and that will take up too much of my free time. Then comes the risk of divorce and affairs and...just no. I won't have kids either. As much as I love them, I'll probably end up with a career that has me at the office too much.

2 MGs please.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Linc
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem

Karin
    *Hands over 4 Stamps*
    MG: Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem

Shonta
    MG: Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell the gem for 2 Stamps.

[COLOR=gold]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Woops, I forgot it was Sunday

Charizard04621: Here's your 2 Stamps.

EMT Game
    Type: Fighting
    Base PP: ???
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

EMT Game: Reversal?

[COLOR=gold]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

When I'm financially stable and emotionally ready, I'll probably getting married then. It might take a while but it's better than rushing into things when no one is actually ready for it. Kids are tough to deal with and I don't like the idea of going through all that pain (pregnancy) so it depends on the future. Adoption is something I would consider, but I'm only 17 so I have years to figure it out

EMT: Dynamicpunch
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

The real Shonta Moderator

EMT Game: Focus Punch
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(8/28) Do you like animals? Why/why not? What's your fav animal? why?
    I love animals (in most cases, anyway). Especially dogs and dolphins. Being close to them makes me feel better.

(8/29) Do you hope to get married when you're older? Why/Why not? If you're going to, do you think you'll have kids? Even if you're not going to get married, do you think you'll adopt?
    I hope I do get married some day. As for having children or not, not sure. Maybe, but not soon.

EMT Game: Detect?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Rebecca: Flame Gem

Gabi: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Yeah, animals are cool I don't really know why I like them, jsut do. Well.. I like them sometimes anyway lol. I don't like them when they make noises during the night and wake me up or something ;o Hmm... I think my fav animal would have to be a giraffe. Their long neck is cool

Maybe, after I get out of college and have a nice job and stuff like that ;o When I do get married, I think we'll have kids; well unless my wife has problems and can't have them or she doesn't want to lol. if that happens, I'll talk to her about adoption.

Banned

I'd like to sell my Divisiom Gem for CCPs please.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hmmm, that's a tough question. I'll probably most likely get married, but I doubt I'll do it when I'm still young, as I haven't met anyone I'm interested in. I'll probably have kids, but not while I'm good and ready, since raising kids can be quite an experience, very tiring and expensive, but quite rewarding.

Yay, I love animals, except spiders and slugs, cause they make our world more diverse and exciting. Gee, as if you don't know already, I love birds of course, but most of all, I love owls just for the way they look, and parrots for being some of the most colorful birds on the planet.

(8/27) Are you going back to school soon or have already gone back to school? Does anything worry you about school? Why?
    I will go back to school after Labor Day. I'm like Karin, I was planning on taking 5 AP classes, but that would be too much, so I dropped out of AP Government (cause I hate it). Other than that, I hope AP Calculus and AP Lit won't be too much of a pain.

EMT: Counter?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

No I don't want to get married and no I'm not stating why because it's very personal. -_- No I don't want to have kids and no I'm not stating why because it's very personal. -_- No I'm not going to adopt and no I'm not stating why because it's very personal. -_-

Just basically, I don't want the stress of worrying about a partner and wasting money on the partner, and then children? Uh, no thanks.

- 1 MG for Wolfsong.

Banned

Oh, I forgot to put my guess for the EMT.
    Could it be High Jump Kick?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

It's not called the EMT. It's a different game.

Banned

I thought it was called the EMT Game, that's what everyone else calls it...

Matt
    MG: Hollow Stone, Solar Gem

Linc
    *Hands over 2 CCPs*

Aragornbird
    MG: Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem

Amy
    MG: Division Gem

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Yes, I like animals. They don't judge you. They like you for who you are and not what you should be. My favorite animals are wolves, becuase they're so cool looking, strong, take good care of their family, and are misunderstood.

When i meet the right person, and have my finacnes stable and am ready for it I woudl like too. It would be great to have someone to love that loves you back. I might, not sure yet. I know that i definately don't want any anytime soon, but luckily, I don't have to worry about that. Adoptio is an option either way. there are many kids that don't have the home that they deserve.

Edit: Thanks Jay. That was nice of you.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Lol, well, I'm 25 already, so I'm old enough to be married. I'm engaged and am going to marry Ade in 2 years. I don't ever want to have a baby, as I think the world is overpopulated as it is, and I'm too selfish to take care of a kid. I think too many people have them for selfish reasons, and I don't want to be one of those people. Also kids throw up on you.
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Amy: Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCPs

Soo: 1 Stamp/CCP

EMT Game
    Type: Fighting
    Base PP: ???
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses: Reversal, Dynampicpunch, Focus Punch, Detect, Counter, High Jump Kick.
    Congratulations to aragornbird for winning the Counter TM.

( 8/30 ) Do you/did you get a lot of homework in school? Do you/did you like to do the homework? What was one of the subjects that gave you the most?

oh btw, can a mod close this? I'm going to post the new version soon! so don't post in this version anymore ;o

Banned

( 8/30 ) Do you/did you get a lot of homework in school? Do you/did you like to do the homework? What was one of the subjects that gave you the most?

Yes, I get a lot of homework in school, even though school didn't start yet, over the years I have gotten a lot of homework. No I don't like to do homework. One of the subjects that gives me the most trouble is math, takes forever!