Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.28!

The real Shonta Moderator

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.28!

Thanks to Amy for the Aeroblast info. I can give my Heracross Moriko the TM!

I would like to play MP please. *gives Blue MGCoin*
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirei
    I thought I'd give this place a try ^_^ Thanks Amy for helping me get started. This place looks cool but I've always been too shy to post here, hehe.
    I'd like to try the mystery gifts, please
    Quote Originally Posted by classy_cat18
    Thanks to Amy for the Aeroblast info. I can give my Heracross Moriko the TM!
    I knew those TPM Awards seem a bit fixed and I think Amy should have won 1st for Friendliest Member.

Soo
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

Shonta
    MP: Wurmple, Cubone, Paras, Quilfish, Ho-oh, Igglybuff, Koffing, Dunsparse, Mawile, Slowking, Politoed, Regirock, Venonat, Vigoroth

(8/7) How many members are there in the family you live with? Who do you like the most in your family? Why? Who do you like the least in your family? Why? Would you rather live with your family or live alone? Why?
    There's eight members in the family I live with if you count me too making us a big family. It's a big family because we have my mum and dad then all my two brothers and three sisters. I probably like my younger brother Jamie most because I can talk to him about video games even if he isn't listening to me. He's two years younger than me and I just like to talk to him and he'll come and ask me if he wants help with something. I don't know who I like least because I like them all the same and I would never want anything bad to happen to my family. I would rather live with my family than alone because I hate being on my own a lot it's just scary sometimes when no one else is there with you.

1 MG Please.

Update Reminder: 7 MGs & 20 SCs needed (-10 Blue MGCoins).

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Shonta
    MP: Wurmple, Cubone, Paras, Quilfish, Ho-oh, Igglybuff, Koffing, Dunsparse, Mawile, Slowking, Politoed, Regirock, Venonat, Vigoroth
    Is this Pokemon at the first level of evolution?
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed list

Amy
    *Hands over 1 Stamp*
    MP: Sealeo, Golduck, Walimer, Machop, Roselia, Alakazam, Exploud[/b]
    Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally caught in R/S? - yes

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

(8/6) Do you think this week has gone by fast or slow? What have you been doing all week? Did you achieve anything in this week? Do you like weekdays or weekends most? Why

Its gone by fast. I've been meaning to try and get a lot of writing done, but i've only accomplished a fraction of what i've needed/wanted to. Lets see, Monday tried to help mom clean up some and i wrote some. Tuesday, I went to the zoo with my mom and a couple friends of the family. I really really enjoed that, but a lot of the animals were jsut being lazy but i think that i took a couple of good pics. I managed to get some of my solar games story written though its no where near finished yet. When i'm not in school, i like weekdays best becuase i have more time to write and stuff and dad's at work. during the semester, i like weekends the best becuase i actually get a break.

(8/7) How many members are there in the family you live with? Who do you like the most in your family? Why? Who do you like the least in your family? Why? Would you rather live with your family or live alone? Why?

I live at home with my Mom and Dad. Out of my family, I'd have to say i get along the best with my cousin David. he's smart and funny. He always cracks me up. Though i havne't seen him much since hes started college, and going to school in kentucky x.x I don't really like anyone the least, but i can honestly say, I don't care much for my mother's mother's attitude. It's caused her to do several things to me in the past, and i've forgiven her, btu that doens't make what happened hurt any less, but at least my conscience (sp? ) is clear. If i held grudges, i'd be a lot like her in many ways. I don't really like talking bad abotu anyone, so i really didn't care much for that part of the question. I'd have to say i'd rather live by myself. I definately would have mroe freedom if that was the case. ^^;
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell the Photosynthesis Gem for 2 Stamps.

Four people including me. I like my brother because we're really close... only two years apart in age. As for who I like least, wtf. It's my family. I can't go badmouthing anyone in my family. That isn't a very good question to ask. As for living preference, right now I'd like to live with my family, because who else could I live with? As I grow up, of course, I'll go live someplace else, get a family of my own. Living alone... That's just lonely.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Shonta
    MP: Yes.

Amy
    MP: No.
    MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

Karin
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    MG: Light Gem

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed list

Amy
    *Hands over 1 Stamp*
    MP: Golduck, Walimer, Machop, Alakazam, Exploud[/b]

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - no

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn the move shock wave?

I'd like to play one grabber up 1 over 1 please hands in a red mg coin
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Thanks - can I sell the gem please for 2 stamps?
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(8/6) Do you think this week has gone by fast or slow? What have you been doing all week? Did you achieve anything in this week? Do you like weekdays or weekends most? Why?
    It's gone by quite fast, which is quite weird because I wasn't expecting it to. I've gone out with my friends and stuff, and I've been out with my family... But other than that I've not done very much at all, besides the things I normally do (like reading, playing the saxophone/piano, watching TV, etc). Haven't achieved much at all, really... I don't tend to when I'm on holiday. My sisters are the ones who're actually doing things - They've been out at parties, barbecues, the cinema, all sorts. Damn them. XD I prefer weekends when it's the school term because I don't have to go to school (obviously =P) but it's indifferent when it's holiday time.

I live with my two older sisters and my mum and dad. I think I get on the best with my sisters, simply because it's easier to talk to them about anything much and they're nicer to me. XD I probably dislike my Dad the most, just because I haven't completely forgiven him from when we were on bad terms with each other for reasons I won't go into. I don't actually dislike him, though, I just don't trust him totally. I'd rather live with my family at the age I am now but my sisters are moving out next month to go to university. ;_;

2 MGs, please. ^_^

Amy
    GG: Red MGcoin, Dropped: 0

Soo
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*

Cheesey
    MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed list

Amy
    *Hands over 1 Stamp*
    MP: Alakazam, Exploud[/b]

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - no

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn the move shock wave? - yes

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move psychic?

and i'd like to use that red mg coin to us one mroe grabber game up 2 over 1
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay, I'm back and I don't think we're planning on going on vacation anymore so lol.

Andy: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Division Gem, Miracle Berry, Rainbow Gem, Ocean Gem, Flame Gem, Red MGcoin
    Scratchcards: 2 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins; 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 0

I live with 3 others - my mom, dad and brother. I like my mom the most because she's the nicest out of the people i live with and she takes me where ever i need to go. my brother is a ***** and my dad is always away on business so lol. I like my brother the least in my family. he's always been a bastard towards me and i just hate him anyway lol. i like living with my family so ill choose that over living alone lol.

(8/6) Do you think this week has gone by fast or slow? What have you been doing all week? Did you achieve anything in this week? Do you like weekdays or weekends most? Why

yeah, it's gone by really fast. I've been at the beach all week either fishing on the pier, laying out on the beach or sitting around in the beach house. I don't think i achieved anything this week other than learning how to fish on the ocean and stuff like that. I like weekdays the most because there's more to watch on tv and yeah. but if it's during the school year, weekends please.

(8/5) Do you watch the news on television or read the news in the paper? How often do you look at any sort of news? What's been happening lately in your local news? Do you think knowing the news is interesting? Why/Why not?

If I want to see news, i watch it on television. but if someone tells me to read something out of the newspaper i will lol. I very rarely look at any kind of news - pretty much only when I'm bored. uhh, I don't really know anything that's been happening lately because I haven't seen the news lol. the only thing i can remember is the high rip-tides at the beach and all the idiots ignoring the warning and going out and drowning lol. nah, i don't think knowing the news is interesting. news is very boring and it's not anything special to be proud of that you know about it.

i'll have two cranks of the emt too.

Shortened list:

Wurmple, Cubone, Paras, Quilfish, Ho-oh, Igglybuff, Koffing, Dunsparse, Mawile, Regirock, Venonat

Question 2: Was this Pokemon catchable in RS?
    Random Quote:

Amy

Matt
    MG: Spark Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 10 Stamps/CCPs
    EMT: Defense Curl TM, Signal Beam TM

Shonta

Guess it's Matt's turn to do the Daily Poll and start the EMT Game today.

Could I have two cranks of the EMT for this month? Thanks.

*Hands over 2 Green MGCoins*

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Andy: EMT: Double-Edge, Reversal

and i'll take the 20 Stamps/CCPs in stamps please

( 8/8 ) Do you watch music videos on TV? What channel do you usually watch them on? If you don't watch them, why not?

EMT Game
    Type: Fighting
    Base PP: ???
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

EMT Game: Reversal?

( 8/8 ) Do you watch music videos on TV? What channel do you usually watch them on? If you don't watch them, why not?

Eeeeeew, no. Music videos are strange and confusing, random at best and impossible to understand.

[COLOR=gold]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

For the Emt i'm going to guess brickbreak

Is the MP Alakazam? Blue Mg coin if i'm correct

When i'm at school i sometimes watch them. Usually on CMT. I like country music and thats the one channel i occasionally watch when i'm in the mood for music.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Charizard04621: Flame Gem

Amy: Berry

I do sometimes, but not really recent. I usually watch Music Videos at night at around 3 am when theres nothing else on lol. I either watch them on MTV or VH1 - whichever has some good ones playing at the time.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'm gonna sell the Light and Flame Gem for 4 Stamps.

[COLOR=gold]

For the EMT game - Cross chop?

Yeah, I watch them sometimes, mostly VH2 and the alternative channels, although I get bored of them quickly because they all play the same songs. I sometimes put them on if nothing else is on TV though ^_^
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I used to watch TRL and other music videos on MTV but it's gotten so crappy now that I usually avoid it. I watch more videos on the internet than the TV now

EMT: I'll guess Dynamicpunch
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Amy
    MP: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.

Matt
    MG: Solar Gem

Karin
    *Hands over 4 Stamps*

Soo
    MG: Division Gem

Becca
    MG: Hollow Stone

(8/8) Do you watch music videos on TV? What channel do you usually watch them on? If you don't watch them, why not?
    I don't watch music videoes on TV because if any music videoes are on TV they're just the Pop style ones that I hate. I don't watch music videoes on TV because we don't have more than the five channels given to you normally in England. Like I said before only some Pop style music videoes are on TV rarely and I hate them anyway. I wish they would put some Linkin Park or something on the normal channels we get in England.

1 MG Please.

EMT Game: Focus Punch?

Thanks! I'll sell the division gem for stamps, please ^_^
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll sell the Hollow Stone for a stamp
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Shortened list: Wurmple, Igglybuff, Koffing, Mawile, Regirock
    Question #3: Can they learn any ghost attacks?

(8/8) Do you watch music videos on TV? What channel do you usually watch them on? If you don't watch them, why not?
    I watch them sometimes on BET. New technology is making these videos more expensive and more interesting to me. Although I heard that none of them is more expensive than Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson's video Thriller.

MG please. For the EMT game, I'll guess Vital Throw.
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I sometimes sit on the sofa and flick through the music channels out of boredom and I stop when a song that I like is on. That's usually on the channels MTV2, Kerrang or Scuzz (I have Sky Digital ). Sometimes I stop on other channels if there's a song I want to listen to, or if my friend has the remote it can be completely random. O_o Either way, it's good for busting boredom, and I find myself doing it in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.

MG please, and could I please have two EMTs for August? *hands over 3 Blue MGcoins* Thanks. ^_^;

Quote Originally Posted by classy_cat18
    Shortened list: Wurmple, Igglybuff, Koffing, Mawile, Regirock
    Question #3: Can they learn any ghost attacks?
    On the question before I said it wasn't catchable in Pokemon RS.

Soo
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*

Becca
    *Hands over 1 Stamp*

Shonta
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Cheesey
    MG: Green MGcoin
    EMT: Solarbeam TM, Hypnosis TM

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yes, I do. I watch them on MTV and VH1 because everything else sucks. If I didn't watch music videos I'd have no idea who anybody is. And I wouldn't have to suffer the wrath of Lloyd Banks. *shudders*

9. You'll see why in a minute.
    My Family Members in order of how much I like them:
    1. Mom and Dad
    2. Dog Keesha and Cat Filbert
    3. Dog Ginger and Cat Suki
    4. Sister (j/k, really tied with 1)
    5. Two Fish

(8/6) Do you think this week has gone by fast or slow? What have you been doing all week? Did you achieve anything in this week? Do you like weekdays or weekends most? Why?

I can't tell how long the week is, LOL. Actually, It's been kinda slow. I play a lot of video games, and watch a lot of tv, but try to make sure that time DOESN'T fly. I clipped time's wings.
    I achieved completing Paper mario by beating Bowser
    During the school year I like weekends more because of no school, but during the summer I like certain days- Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday because they have the best TV.

Joe Schmo 2 ROCKS!

I'm back.

On the question before I said it wasn't catchable in Pokemon RS.
    Oh sorry! Shortened list: Cubone, Paras, Quilfish, Ho-oh, Dunsparse, Venonat
    Question #3: Can it learn Rock Smash?

Shonta
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP
    I'll take that in CCPs.
    Random Quote:

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

I don't, normally. Sometimes I want to watch something and I turn the TV on early and there's a music video, but other than that, I don't. I've never been too keen on them; there are some videos I dislike, many I just don't care about, and very few I've found original (but wouldn't want to watch them twice).

Since there are no news about the EMT game, I might as well post a guess: Rock Smash.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I only live with my mom and dad. I'm an only child. There's no one I like better out of my parents, both of them have their own good and bad aspects. My mom is more caring, but a bit too picky, and my dad is quite handy and a good teacher, but sometimes too loud. At this point in my life, I'd rather live alone, since I'm being more independant and I like spending time by myself.

Not really, I'm not much of a music person. Sometimes I turn on to MTV or VHI to see what's there, but today's modern music isn't something I'm interested in, for some reason. It's all this rap and pop and stuff which I don't like.

EMT: Bulk Up?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Parsec's Politoed
    MG: Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin, Lunar Gem

Shonta

Gabi
    MG: Flame Gem

Aragornbird
    MG: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin

(8/9) Do you listen to any music? Do you listen to music from TV, radio, CD, or something else? Why do you choose to listen to music from that? What sort of music do you like most? Why?

Administrator

(8/9) Do you listen to any music? Do you listen to music from TV, radio, CD, or something else? Why do you choose to listen to music from that? What sort of music do you like most? Why?
    I listen to music from whatever's playing music when I'm around. I have other things to do most of the time, so I rarely pick music to listen to. As for what I like, anything that isn't heavy or offensive is fine.

Oh, I'll ask for a Guess THIS. It's been a long time since I last had one. *Hands over a red MGCoin, keeping 11.*

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Gabi: Red MGcoin
    My antlers change the flow of air to create a strange space where reality is distorted. Who am I?

EMT Game
    Base PP: 15
    Guesses: Reversal, Brick Break, Cross Chop, Dynamicpunch, Focus Punch, Vital Throw, Rock Smash, Bulk Up

Administrator

Wow, I use a Red MGCoin and get another as my MG!

GT: must be Stantler. I know my adopted pokemon well. ^_^ If it is, I'd like a Blue MGCoin, please.

EMT game: Is it Sky Uppercut?

I listen to music quite a lot, and mostly from CD because then I can choose the songs, instead of a DJ! I love rock music, especially with good lyrics, and I like it because it's fun to dance to, hehe
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Elite Trainer

For the EMT I'll guess Rolling Kick, and I'll try a Mystery Pokemon. *hands over Red MGCoin, left with a Blue MGCoin*

I'm back.

Elite Trainer

Yes, I listen to music. I listen on anything but radio, because radio is the only one with advertisements. My favorite kind of music is Pop and Rock (ooh, Pop-Rocks!) because it has some good bands (Steriogram, Modest Mouse, Incubus, Linkin Park). [badsinging] I'm breaking the haaaaaabit... Tonight! [/badsinging] Ahh... I love being I teenager, I can act crazy for no reason whatsoever (I turned 13 on July 13th, yay July 13 but I didn't get a gamecube yet )

EMT: Rolling Kick, and I'll try a Mystery Pokemon, leaving me with a Blue MGCoin.

I'm back.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Gabi: Correct. Your Blue MGcoin

Soo: Ocean Gem

Parsec's Politoed: Flame Gem
    Golem, Cacturne, Koffing, Bulbasaur, Poochyena, Wynaut, Ivysaur, Smoochum, Dustox, Tyrogue, Rapidash, Kyogre, Tyranitar, Abra

EMT Game
    Base PP: 15
    Guesses: Reversal, Brick Break, Cross Chop, Dynamicpunch, Focus Punch, Vital Throw, Rock Smash, Bulk Up, Sky Uppercut, Rolling Kick

Congrats to Parsec's Politoed for winning the Rolling Kick TM.

Elite Trainer

Well, that's a good coming back gift

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Golem, Cacturne, Koffing, Bulbasaur, Poochyena, Wynaut, Ivysaur, Smoochum, Dustox, Tyrogue, Rapidash, Kyogre, Tyranitar, Abra
    1. Is said pokemon available in Ruby and/or Sapphire without trading?

I'm back.