Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.28!

Soo
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*

(8/9) Do you listen to any music? Do you listen to music from TV, radio, CD, or something else? Why do you choose to listen to music from that? What sort of music do you like most? Why?
    I listen to music but only sometimes because I'm mostly busy doing other things. I listen to music on my computer and also my MP3 player that has nearly all my computer tracks on it too so I have music anywhere. I choose to listen to music from my MP3 player most because I can be anywhere and hear my favourite music. I listen to some rock music and music from some video games because it's just nice when music has dramatic effect like someone dying in a Role Playing Game. I like these types of music most because it's just some music I heard one day and I really liked it since.

1 MG Please.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Parsec's Politoed: Question 1: Yes.

Andy: Darkness Gem

( 8/9 ) Do you listen to any music? Do you listen to music from TV, radio, CD, or something else? Why do you choose to listen to music from that? What sort of music do you like most? Why?

Of course I listen to music! I listen to music from TV, anime, CD, internet tv, etc. I dunno, just a lot of things have good music to it so I listen to it. Hmm... I like a mix of metal, rock, JPop and JRock lol. they are all cool and that's just what I listen to heh. I've been listening to JPop more often though.

The real Shonta Moderator

Shortened list: Quilfish, Venonat

Question #4: Is it a bug type?

( 8/9 ) Do you listen to any music? Do you listen to music from TV, radio, CD, or something else? Why do you choose to listen to music from that? What sort of music do you like most? Why?
    I listen to music wherever I can get it, but I mostly get it from my growing CD library because I can pick the song I want. I don't have MP3. *blushes* I listen to all sorts of music, but I mostly like hip-hop and gospel. I grew up on those two genres.

MG please.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Cacturne, Koffing, Poochyena, Wynaut, Dustox, Kyogre, Abra
    1. Is said pokemon available in Ruby and/or Sapphire without trading? Yes
    2. Is said pokemon available without evolving?

Note: Golem was ruled out because in order to make Graveler evolve you must trade it.

I'm back.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Shonta: Ocean Gem

Parsec's Politoed: Question 2: Yes.

Elite Trainer

Wynaut, Abra, Poochyena, Koffing, Kyogre

1. Is said pokemon available in Ruby and/or Sapphire without trading? Yes
    2. Is said pokemon available without evolving? Yes
    3. Is said pokemon containing a Y in it's name?

I'm back.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Yes, i listen to music, mainly country. I always have the radio goind when i'm driving, i'll occasionally listen to music from tv when i'm at school, but mostly from CDs. because their portable, i can listen to them even if the power is out, and with headphones, i can drown out music i don't like. I like country the best. I can relate to some of the songs, like She Misses Him not sure who sings that, You've got to stand for something (or you'll fall for anything) by Aaron Tippin, Life's a Dance by john Michael Montegomery (sp?), and 19 something by mark wills to name a few they have messages that people can relate to. others are jsut geel good songs, and yet others bring awareness to subjects such as chil abuse and stuff like that. its got soemthign for everyone i feel
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

(8/7) How many members are there in the family you live with? Who do you like the most in your family? Why? Who do you like the least in your family? Why? Would you rather live with your family or live alone? Why?
    Er, 4 including the cat :)
    i dunno..i guess my mum. Cause shes the nicest. Least? my brother. He can be so annoying, and psyco o_O
    I think its about time i moved out or something. I just need to learn how to cook. or else i'd be having noodles every day. *shudder*
    If i did move out i woudlnt miss getting hassled about changing the channel, and i would watch all the cartoons i wanted. or play ps2, internet, woteva..tough question.

(8/8) Do you watch music videos on TV? What channel do you usually watch them on? If you don't watch them, why not?
    no. cause they sell it off sex appeal. theres enough of that on normal tv. And you dont listen to the music, you just watch the video, and ya kinda miss the whole point of the song. And its a waste of time watching it, you can listen to music when ya playing games or on the computer..

(8/9) Do you listen to any music? Do you listen to music from TV, radio, CD, or something else? Why do you choose to listen to music from that? What sort of music do you like most? Why?
    Of course. Mostly CDs, i dun like commercial radio. *gag* I like rock mostly, but i like songs like matchbox20/ googoodolls/ etc aswell.
    I put my fav CD - Jet, onto a cassette so i could listen to it while driving. Pity it only plays one side of it :(

3 MGs pls
    +10 g2 SCs (1,3,4) thx

Matt
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Shonta
    MP: No.

Amy

Soggy
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem
    SC: What you playing for?

(8/10) Do you go shopping yourself for supplies or do your parents go? Do you normally go shopping with your parents? Why/Why not? How regularly do you need to go shopping for supplies?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(8/10) Do you go shopping yourself for supplies or do your parents go? Do you normally go shopping with your parents? Why/Why not? How regularly do you need to go shopping for supplies?

Depends on what supplies. For school, that's my job. My mom gets the groceries, though. Then there are the horrible occassions where my parents see it fit to bring us out to buy new clothes and shoes. -_- So... tremendously... boring... Food is once every week or so, the others rarer (thank god). My brother and I hate shopping with a passion.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Elite Trainer

We usually go as a family, but I'd say my mom because she gets the groceries... Well, ordders them online, anyway... We go together because it's just easier. We go about once every 2 weeks.

I'm back.

I go with Ade normally, since I don't live with my parents anymore. If I'm staying with mum and dad sometimes I go to save them time. Normally, it's just me and Ade and we go a couple of times a week
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Charizard04621: 1 Stamp/CCP

PBug: Rainbow Gem
    Question 3: Yes.

Soo: Solar Gem

MP: Is it Quilfish? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

I go with my parents for grocery shopping, but any other kind I go it alone. My mom's very interested in clothes but my fashion sense is very limited. But when it comes to grocery shopping, I know what's missing in the house, so I write it down and give the list to Mom about every other week.

MG please.
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer

I'm pretty much stuck if I'm left with two pokemon.

Wynaut, Poochyena, Kyogre

I'll guess that it's Wynaut for a Green MGCoin.

I'm back.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

When i'm at home, I usually go wiht my parents. However, whenever i'm at school I go by myself. Just the way its been. Usually once a week. sometimes, twice if i happen to need stuff for school that i don't have.

A game of mp please.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Shonta
    MP: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.
    MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs

Amy
    MG: Darkness Gem
    MP: Umbreon, Flygon, Lanturn, Kecleon, Plusle, Porygon, Wartortle, Spheal, Wobbuffet, Weedle, Sandslash, Marshtomp, Magmar, Jigglypuff

My parents mostly go shopping for supplies like food or rarely things I need for school. I sometimes go shopping with my parents because I like to have some choice of the food we eat or style of things for school. If I go shopping with my parents I have a bit of choice but if I stay at home I'm mostly looking after my younger brothers and sisters. We go shopping for food every week or sometimes before the week is over because our family needs so much to live.

1 MG Please.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Amy
    MG: Darkness Gem
    MP: Umbreon, Flygon, Lanturn, Kecleon, Plusle, Porygon, Wartortle, Spheal, Wobbuffet, Weedle, Sandslash, Marshtomp, Magmar, Jigglypuff
    I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please.

Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally obtained in R/S?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

PBug: Wrong, the answer was Poochyena. You get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation, though.

Andy: 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy: Your 2 CCPs.

Elite Trainer

I'd like to use the Red MGCoin to play Mystery Pokemon again.

I'm back.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I do listen to music, but usually only when I'm on the computer. It's often from a CD but I'm listening to music that I've downloaded more often now. I also flick through music channels on TV so I end up with a vague idea what songs are around. ^_^; I choose to listen to downloaded music and CDs the most because it's the easiest for me to do, and my sisters do it too, so... It's just what I ended up doing. The music I like the most is a mixture of metal, rock, and some other random stuff too. For example, I like Lacuna Coil, Metallica, Muse, Maroon 5, Franz Ferdinand, Scissor Sisters, The Darkness, Iron Maiden and loads of other stuff... I listen to what I like, so it's hard to define a particular genre.

Well that really depends on what you mean by supplies. ^_^;; If you mean stuff like food then my parents buy things like that, but I buy my own stationery and other things for school. I also buy my own computer games and things but my parents buy my clothes, so... O_o It's quite hard to explain exactly what I mean. I go shopping with my parents depending on what it is we're shopping for e.g. I shop for clothes with my parents because they buy them, but I shop myself for things that I want like books and games. And the amount of time I spend shopping varies a lot, so... ^^;

2 MGs please. =D

Shonta
    MP: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.
    MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs
    Ooh! I'll take that in CCPs. I would also like to use that Blue MGCoin and my Red MGCoin to crank that EMT.
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

PBug: Machamp, Hariyama, Shedinja, Duskull, Totodile, Machop, Victreebell, Moltres, Combusken, Ampharos, Ivysaur, Psyduck, Wynaut, Vibrava

Cheesey: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem

Shonta: EMT: Dragonbreath

( 8/10 ) Do you go shopping yourself for supplies or do your parents go? Do you normally go shopping with your parents? Why/Why not? How regularly do you need to go shopping for supplies?

My parents mostly go shopping for food and stuff like that, but I go when my mom wants me to get new clothes, if I need something for school, if I want to get some manga or a video game. I only go shopping wiht my parents if I have nothing else to do or if I need something. I just think shopping is boring sometimes, so I don't go that much. My mom goes shopping for groceries every week and I go shopping about once or twice every month lol.

I'd like to sell the solar gem for stamps, please
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Elite Trainer

[color=#c0c0c0]PBuG: Machamp, Hariyama, Shedinja, Duskull, Totodile, Machop, Victreebell, Moltres, Combusken, Ampharos, Ivysaur, Psyduck, Wynaut, Vibrava
    (Call me Patrick, and FYI, I am Parsec, I just changed my UserName.)

1. Did the mystery pokemon debut in Ruby and/or Sapphire?

I'm back.

Amy

Matt

Soo
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed List:
    MP: Umbreon, Porygon, Wartortle, Weedle, Magmar
    Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally obtained in R/S? - No

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

( 8/10 ) Do you go shopping yourself for supplies or do your parents go? Do you normally go shopping with your parents? Why/Why not? How regularly do you need to go shopping for supplies?
    My parents go And no, not anymore. I used too, then I guess i finally won. My mum gets em like every 2 weeks or so. I work at a supermarket, so i can bring home anything that we are out of. I also bring yummy stuff for me only! muhahha!
    Like a 3Ltr tub of ice cream for 3 bucks Bargin!

MG pls
    +10 g2 SCs (1,3,4) (for stamps) thx

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Patrick: Question 1: Yes.

soggy_cardboard: Hollow Stone
    Scratchcards: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

( 8/11 ) Do you take online quizzes? Why/Why not? What was the last one you took about, if you take them? What do you usually do with the results for the quiz?

( 8/11 ) Do you take online quizzes? Why/Why not? What was the last one you took about, if you take them? What do you usually do with the results for the quiz?
    Yeah, I like taking them! I put the results in my livejournal. I think the last one I took was choosing an online husband or something, and it gave me Trent Reznor o.O
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I take them sometimes if I'm updating my Livejournal, but other than that I don't tend to bother that often. Sometimes it's just a cool little addition to put in my journal, even if it's a crap quiz. I'm not actually sure when I last took one though, because I haven't updated my Livejournal in ages, but I'm planning to soon. And with the results I either just tell my friends if it's particularly interesting (and sometimes when it isn't) or I put it in my journal. I usually only put it in my journal if there's a picture, though.

1 MG, please. ^_^

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Not really, unless I'm bored, because I have other things to do... I don't remember the last one I took, honestly; it was that long ago. And I don't do anything with the results... I'm just like oh, ok, those are the results. Not very exciting. So yeah, that's why I don't take them much.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Amy

Soo
    MG: Rainbow Gem

Cheesey
    MG: Red MGcoin

Karin
    MG: Berry

(8/11) Do you take online quizzes? Why/Why not? What was the last one you took about, if you take them? What do you usually do with the results for the quiz?
    I sometimes take online quizzes if I find them when I'm searching for something else. I take them sometimes because I'm bored and have nothing else to do so I might as well answer a few questions. The last one I took must have been one on Final Fantasy or something like that but I can't quite remember. I just have a little think about the results I get and never use them after that. Maybe I should collect a page of results off quizzes just so I have something to do in my spare time.

1 MG Please.

Elite Trainer

PBuG: Hariyama, Shedinja, Duskull, Combusken, Wynaut, Vibrava
    1. Did the mystery pokemon debut in Ruby and/or Sapphire? Yes
    2. Does the mystery pokemon's name contain an A?

I'm back.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed List:
    MP: Umbreon, Porygon, Wartortle, Magmar
    Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally obtained in R/S? - No

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - no

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn the move confuse ray?

Occasionally i will but not very oftern. Usually i have mire things that i can be doing like writing. I think the last one that i took was which TPMer are you that Gabi made. Sometimes i print them out, other times i ignore them, other times, i just email it to a friend and see what she gets.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Andy: Gold Berry

Patrick: Question 2: Yes

Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP

Elite Trainer

PBuG: Hariyama, Shedinja, Wynaut, Vibrava
    1. Did the mystery pokemon debut in Ruby and/or Sapphire? Yes
    2. Does the mystery pokemon's name contain an A? Yes
    3. Can the mystery pokemon evolve?

I'm back.

I haven't taken any in a while, but I think they're kinda cool. I forgot the website that had all of those quizzes, so I wait until someone has their result in their sig. I tried doing that, but I haven't succeeded yet.

MG please.
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Patrick: Question 3: No.

Shonta: Photosynthesis Gem

Yeah, I take them whenever I'm bored or I have nothing to do at like 3am. Hmm.. I think the last one I took was about who's pants I wore from the people from Shaman King lol. I got Hao Asakura's pants 8) When I get the results, I usually put them in my lj or i just exit out of the window lol.