Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.28!

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.28!

Hariyama, Shedinja

1. Did the mystery pokemon debut in Ruby and/or Sapphire? Yes
    2. Does the mystery pokemon's name contain an A? Yes
    3. Can the mystery pokemon evolve? No
    4. Is the mystery Pokemon a fighting type?

( 8/11 ) Do you take online quizzes? Why/Why not? What was the last one you took about, if you take them? What do you usually do with the results for the quiz?

I don't take online quizzes. I just don't really like spending time answering quizzes with no impact on my life whatsoever.

I'm back.

Amy
    MP: Yes.

Matt
    MG: Red MGcoin

Patrick
    MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs

(8/12) What are you most scared of? Why? Are you a person who's afraid of nothing? Why/Why not? Have you been scared of anything in the past and not scared of it now? How did you overcome that fear?

Elite Trainer

(8/12) What are you most scared of? Why? Are you a person who's afraid of nothing? Why/Why not? Have you been scared of anything in the past and not scared of it now? How did you overcome that fear?

I'm most scared of my sister, LOL. She could really beat me up if she wanted to even though she's 4 years younger than me. I am by FAR afraid of things. I'm so scared, I'm afraid of nothing Some things just really scare me. I used to be afraid of heights. My parents kinda exterminated that when I got the top bunk on my bunk bed.

1 MG, please.

I'm going to sell:
    Ocean Gem
    Lunar Gem x5
    Photosyntesis Gem

For... 14 Stamps, right?

I'm back.

The real Shonta Moderator

I guess it all boils down to being alone. A quiet house can be very scary when you're the only person in it. Small noises I'm normally not afraid of scares the heck out of me when I'm alone. I guess that doesn't make me a person who's afraid of nothing.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Patrick: Division Gem
    Your 12 Stamps.
    Question 4: No.

Shonta: 2 Green MGcoins

Elite Trainer

Shedinja

1. Did the mystery pokemon debut in Ruby and/or Sapphire? Yes
    2. Does the mystery pokemon's name contain an A? Yes
    3. Can the mystery pokemon evolve? No
    4. Is the mystery Pokemon a fighting type? No

It has to be Shedinja. For Blue MGCoin.

Isn't it 14 Stamps? I sold 7 gems.

I'm back.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed List:
    Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    MP: Umbreon, Magmar
    Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally obtained in R/S? - No

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - no

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn the move confuse ray? - Yes

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move Flamethrower?

I quess you can say that I'm afraid of bees, wasps, hornets, and those types of critters. My mom is allergic to them, but my Dad isn't. Since I don't know if i am or not, thats the main reason that they scare me. I really don't want to find out if i'm allergic or not. I can't really think of anything.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Patrick: yeah you're right. I was thinking 14 but put 12, sorry. heres the other 2 stamps.
    Shedninja is correct, btw. your blue mgcoin.

Amy: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Elite Trainer

I'll use a Red and a Blue MGCoin for a spin of the EMT.

I'm back.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Patrick: EMT: Earthquake

( 8/12 ) What are you most scared of? Why? Are you a person who's afraid of nothing? Why/Why not? Have you been scared of anything in the past and not scared of it now? How did you overcome that fear?

I'm scared of spiders, snakes and any other kind of bug Bugs just creep me out and if ones near me, then I have to kill it or I'll freak out lol. I think I was scared of the dark and scared of water when I was a little baby person. umm, I forgot how I overcame the fear of the dark, but I took swimming lessons a while ago and I stopped fearing the water lol.

Amy
    MP: No.

Matt
    MG: Blue MGcoin

I think I'm most scare of any little bugs that might be around in the house. I'm most scared of little bugs in the house because they shouldn't be there and they just look ugly and small. I'm not a person who's afraid of nothing because I think it's rare to be afraid of nothing if anyone really is afraid of nothing. I've probably been scared of sleeping in the dark in the past and to overcome it I've just slept in the dark because nothing really bothers me.

1 MG Please. Could I also try 10 Grabber Games (1x1)? Thanks.

*Hands over 10 Red MGCoins*

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll say that its Umbreon then for my MP ^^. Blue MG coin if correct

and another game of mp please as well as 2 grabbers up 1 over 1
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Amy
    MP: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.
    MP: Paras, Luvdisc, Raikou, Houndoom, Slowbro, Nidorina, Tropius, Shedinja, Ralts, Skarmory, Exploud, Kingler, Ditto, Horsea
    GG: Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 0

I would also like to give Amy one of my Rainbow Gems to help her evolve Eevee sooner or later.

*Hands over a Rainbow Gem*

Elite Trainer

I'd like a Mystery Pokemon, please. *hands over last Red MGCoin*

I'm back.

I'm scared of lots of things - blood, heights, closed spaces, wasps, bees, spiders, most insects really (hence me changing my name from Bugsy!). Ummm I think that's all. Closed spaces and blood are my only fears that I would consider bad enough to be phobias, as they make me feel dizzy and sick and sometimes pass out. Ade's helped me overcome my fear of lifts, by taking me up and down in them!
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Andy: Flame Gem
    Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Dropped: 3

Patrick: Electrode, Machop, Mankey, Linoone, Seedot, Abra, Hariyama, Huntail, Drowzee, Muk, Aipom, Blastoise, Smoochum, Glalie

Soo: Gold Berry

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy
    MP: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.
    MP: Paras, Luvdisc, Raikou, Houndoom, Slowbro, Nidorina, Tropius, Shedinja, Ralts, Skarmory, Exploud, Kingler, Ditto, Horsea
    GG: Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 0

I would also like to give Amy one of my Rainbow Gems to help her evolve Eevee sooner or later.

*Hands over a Rainbow Gem*
    Thanks, tucks that into my adoptee pack ^^

I'd like to sell that lunar gem for stamps and that hollow stone for ccps please.

Question 1: Can this pokemon be caught legally in R/S?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Patrick: Electrode, Machop, Mankey, Linoone, Seedot, Abra, Hariyama, Huntail, Drowzee, Muk, Aipom, Blastoise, Smoochum, Glalie
    1. Was this pokemon introduced in RBY?

I'm back.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Amy: 2 Stamps, 1 CCP

Patrick: Question 1: No.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Question: since we have different workers and they probably follow their own different rules, is it possible to request MGs from specific workers? I ask this because I think one of you is forcefully giving me crap MGs because you dislike me for whatever reason.

I know a past worker rigged the randomizer (or should I say, didn't use it at all) on me because I complained a lot. I, oh, you know, don't want it happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    Question: since we have different workers and they probably follow their own different rules, is it possible to request MGs from specific workers? I ask this because I think one of you is forcefully giving me crap MGs because you dislike me for whatever reason.

I know a past worker rigged the randomizer (or should I say, didn't use it at all) on me because I complained a lot. I, oh, you know, don't want it happening again.
    Everytime someone asks for a MG we click the GT Randomizer once copying and pasting the result into here. I wouldn't be biased giving good MGs to certain and bad MGs to other people. If that was done it would be unfair on everyone and people wouldn't like the Goldenrod Tower. I'm not sure of the probability of getting each MG from the GT Randomizer but if you keep getting bad MGs there's something wrong with your luck or one of the Workers. I'll ask Matt about this matter and see if we can find the problem because I'm sure none of us hate you.

Amy
    MP: Yes.

(8/13) Do you find anything odd about Friday 13th? Do you believe in anything that involves Friday 13th? Has anything strange happened today? Could this be involved with the date? Why/Why not?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Everytime someone asks for a MG we click the GT Randomizer once copying and pasting the result into here. I wouldn't be biased giving good MGs to certain and bad MGs to other people. If that was done it would be unfair on everyone and people wouldn't like the Goldenrod Tower. I'm not sure of the probability of getting each MG from the GT Randomizer but if you keep getting bad MGs there's something wrong with your luck or one of the Workers. I'll ask Matt about this matter and see if we can find the problem because I'm sure none of us hate you.
    I know about the randomizer obviously, seeing as I worked here the longest behind Danny.

I guess you're probably the most sensible here and wouldn't exploit the randomizer. I'm unsure on the other two though, especially Matt. We had issues once over nothing so it's kind of personal.. well he did anyway. Something was up his *** one day and just decided to hate me. That's why I'm kind of paranoid coming here now (good thing probably) as I haven't actually gotten anything that isn't common yet. So what's the point in participating in mystery gifts since that's the easiest thing you guys can exploit unfortunately. It comes down to trust, something I don't have for two of the workers fully.

About the crap luck, it could be the randomizer, but there is that chance I'm being resented and I detest that deeply. Besides if you approve me just getting MGs from yourself then it would stop a lot of the suspicion I have.

I admit now that even I used to exploit the randomizer way, way back shortly after I got modded at PCG. I stopped around that time. The few people I gave mainly rare stuff to were Cheesey, Amy, Karin, and I think Gabi. Not every time, only sometimes, and only then it was in people's favour rather than using it for evil purposes, which I think Matt is doing. We can't find out if you're giving people bad mystery gifts because you dislike them a lot. I don't doubt many of the other workers used to give the occasional rare MG to people becuase they liked them...actually, some of them even admitted it to me after they stopped working here, too.

Sorry for the long post. I have tendancies to ramble. But yeah, point being, to stop suspicion, I just prefer if I got my mystery gifts from you.

The real Shonta Moderator

(8/13) Do you find anything odd about Friday 13th? Do you believe in anything that involves Friday 13th? Has anything strange happened today? Could this be involved with the date? Why/Why not?

Right now, I consider it just a day. But in the past weird things did happen to me. At one point I considered it a lucky day. But a few years ago there was a big, black dog that lived on the street behind me. Every Friday the 13th, not any other day, he would come to my house and pester my dog. He's living somewhere else now, creeping out someone else.

MG please.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

I believe in superstitions - I used to always take a day off work on Friday 13ths! I'm not sure now if there's really anything in it, but I'm always extra cautious, just in case!

MG please *hopes for a MG coin as she wants to try the EMT soon!*
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Jay
    I see what you mean about trust in getting MGs. I hope Matt reads what you've said.

Shonta
    MG: Lunar Gem

Soo
    MG: Red MGcoin

Friday 13th just seems a little dodgy if you plan on doing anything because it might mess up in some way. I believe that Friday 13th isn't just a normal day because odd things happening are more common on Friday 13th than any other day. The only thing strange that I can think of so far for today is my order for a video game off a website is taking longer than before. This matter could be involved with the date or it could just be my order is a bit more than before so it's taking longer. I'm not totally believing that Friday 13th is very unlucky or anything I'm just saying it could be the date or it could be my order slowing down the process.

1 MG Please.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed List]
    Amy
    MP: Luvdisc, Tropius, Shedinja, Ralts, Skarmory, Exploud, Horsea
    Question 1: Can this pokemon be caught legally in R/S? - Yes

Question 2 - Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

I'd like 2 grabbers up 1 over 1

Not really, it doesn't bother me and so far i've not had anything happen on a Friday the 13th. I haven't reallly had anything strange happen on this date that i can remember ^^;
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Jay: actually I just push the button once and what comes up is what the person gets. and even though i dislike you I wouldn't bias your MGs or whatever. but if you want just andy to give you your mgs, it's fine by me.

Andy: Lunar Gem

Amy: Hollow Stone
    Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 0

Elite Trainer

Notr eally, other than the fact that smetimes my birthday is Friday Thirteenth. I don't believe in any of that unlucky superstition. Nothing too strange has happened today, at least not involved with the date, because it happened from me getting three teeth pulled out yesterday (OUCH!).

Linoone, Seedot, Hariyama, Huntail, Aipom, Smoochum, Glalie

1. Not introduced in RBY
    2. Does this pokemon have any double letters (oo, ee, ll) in its name?

I'm back.

Please can I use that Red MG coin for a Guess this? If I'm right please can I have a blue MG coin?
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Amy

Patrick
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Soo
    GT: When heat from this Pokemon's body causes the air around it to shimmer you know it's ready to battle.

I think it's Typhlosion!
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed List]
    Amy
    MP: Luvdisc, Ralts, Exploud, Horsea

Question 2 - Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No

Question 3 - Can the pokemon in question evolve?

I'd like to sell that hollow stone and lunar gem for ccps please

and then I'd like to play 1 grabber game of 5 over 5
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Patrick: Question 2: Yes.

Amy: Your 3 CCPs.
    Dropped: 1

( 8/13 ) Do you find anything odd about Friday 13th? Do you believe in anything that involves Friday 13th? Has anything strange happened today? Could this be involved with the date? Why/Why not?

Nope, I think Friday the 13th is just a regular old day lol. No, I don't, and besides, I have a black cat lol. Umm.. I don't think anything strange has happened today lol. and even if something strange did happen today, it wouldn't be involved with the date because I don't believe in that stuff lol

Elite Trainer

MP Updater: Matt
    Linoone, Seedot, Smoochum

1. Not introduced in RBY
    2. Does have double letters
    3. Does this pokemon evolve into an Ice pokemon? (Could I be more direct?)

I'm back.

Soo
    GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.

Amy

Matt
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Narrowed List
    Amy
    MP: Luvdisc, Exploud

Question 2 - Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No

Question 3 - Can the pokemon in question evolve? - No

Question 4 - Can the pokemon in question learn the move safeguard?

and i'd like a game of gt as well
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

What am I most afraid of? ...Failure. You could accuse me of never wanting to lose and you'd be right. Everything I do, I do to avoid failure. Why? Fair question. I guess I was just brought up to want to succeed. And heck no, I'm not afraid of nothing. I'm afraid of dangerous pointy objects, natural disasters, threatening projectiles, and evil people who have gone insane and don't care who they hurt. I'm afraid of many things... and if my fears have changed, I've gained more, not lost them. Yeah, I'm paranoid. Yay.

( 8/13 ) Do you find anything odd about Friday 13th? Do you believe in anything that involves Friday 13th? Has anything strange happened today? Could this be involved with the date? Why/Why not?

Not really, it's just a day. It doesn't occur in the same month every year, so it's not even special. I got hit pretty hard with a frisbee today, but that's because I didn't catch it, not because there's supposed to be demons running around or whatever. I'm not very superstitious.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Patrick: Question 3: No.

Amy: This pokemon grabs onto it's foes with it's suction cups to immobilize them.

Charizard04621: Gold Berry, Ocean Gem

( 8/14 ) Do you hate to lose things? Have you ever lost something important to you? Where'd you find it after you lost it? Do you lose a lot things often, too?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Amy: This pokemon grabs onto it's foes with it's suction cups to immobilize them.
    Octillery? Blue MG coin if correct.

( 8/14 ) Do you hate to lose things? Have you ever lost something important to you? Where'd you find it after you lost it? Do you lose a lot things often, too?

Yes. Recently i've lost some of my GBA games. I found two in with my gamecube stuff. the rest are still who knows where? I don't lose things that often, but when i do its usually when i need it or somthign i want that i can't find.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

I don't lose things that often, but I've lost important things like my passport before, and then found them in my bag or something. Actually, most things I lose turn up in my bag for some reason.

MG please.

Also, I've got a question: I've got a blue MG coin, so if I wanted to play Guess This again, would I get a red MG coin as my change? Or do I have to wait till I get another red coin?

ANTIASH SUPERSTAR
    The 21st Century Manachu Boy

I'm not even angry; I'm being so sincere right now
    Even though you broke my heart and killed me
    And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire
    As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line
    And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time
    So I'm GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned for the people that are still alive!