(8/3) What do you think of the new EMT Game? Do you think anything should be changed how about it works? Why/Why not?
I think it's an interesting idea and it's quite fun. So yeah, I think it's good. I don't think anything should be changed, mainly because I can't think of anything. XP And it looks as if it'll be fine. If anything happens that'll make it difficult or something then I think it should be altered. But I can't see why or how that would happen.

(8/4) Do you currently have a job? Have you had a job before? What do you do in your job if you currently have one? What job would you like to have? Do you prefer working or doing something else? Why?
I don't have a job because around here there aren't many jobs for 14 year olds. =P I've not had a proper job before but I think it's almost assured that I'll have one in a year or two. I don't know what I'd want that job to be - Maybe something like a shop assistant or a waiter O_o - It really doesn't matter. As I career I... don't know what I want to do either. XD It's difficult! And I think I'll prefer working, because right now I have nothing to do apart from try to do things that waste time which, hopefully, help me in future somehow as well. But I just hope I'll like my job. xP

(8/5) Do you watch the news on television or read the news in the paper? How often do you look at any sort of news? What's been happening lately in your local news? Do you think knowing the news is interesting? Why/Why not?
I do both. But I only watch the news on television because I'm in the hope that there might be something major or interesting and if it's that interesting I can look into it, because I like researching things like that. I read local news in the paper, but there's rarely anything happening apart from drunkards injuring people or a farmer winning a competition for nice marrows. Lately I'm not sure what's been going on though because we haven't bought the local paper yet. And yes I think knowing the news is interesting ^_^ Because it's good to have knowledge about what's going on around you, in my opinion.

I saw Gabi asked this question, but I didn't see a reply. Excuse me if there was a reply but is the EMT game going to replace the EMT completely or work alongside it?

Anyway, my guess for the EMT game is... Baton Pass.

Oh, and 3 MGs please. ^^