Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.28!

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.28!

Goldenrod Tower

Owners: andyizcool, Matt, Pyrusette

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
    Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
    Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
    Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only won 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
    Spark Gem and Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem and Water Stone
    Flame Gem and Fire Stone
    Solar Gem and Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
    Light Gem and Day Stone
    Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(8/3) What do you think of the new EMT Game? Do you think anything should be changed how about it works? Why/Why not?
    So far, I like it. But will it coexist with the old EMT, or will it replace it? And is there any restriction to the kind of TMs that can be obtained through this game?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

From Andy in the last version;
    GT: This Pokemon can change its body colours for the surrounding it's in.

Kecleon? 2 CCPs if I'm right please.

(8/1) What's the weather been like where you live? Have you notice the weather changing lately? What weather do you like best? Why?

Awful, but in a nice way, if that makes sense. It's been sunny, but really really muggy so it's not exactly been the sort of weather you'd want :-/
    I've definitely noticed the change in humidity, but other than that, no, it's been warm for a while now.
    I like it when it's warm but not really hot, because once it's over a certain temperature, I always end up feeling sick/getting bad headaches etc.

(8/2) Have you ever been to a beach? Have you visited a beach lately? What did you do there? Did you enjoy yourself? What was the weather like at the beach? Do you wish you could go again?

Yes, loads of times. Yes, I last visited one about three weeks ago, for a biology trip(well, I guess it'd count xD). We just looked at the sand and what plant species lived in which areas, and had a man talk to us beforehand about the sand dunes and how they were formed and what-not. No, it was boring (the man sent us all to sleep in about, say, two minutes), freezing cold and pouring with rain.
    I wouldn't want to go on the trip again, but I'd definitely go to the beach, it was actually pretty nice and better than around here (i.e stones stone and even more stones).

(8/3) What do you think of the new EMT Game? Do you think anything should be changed how about it works? Why/Why not?

It shows how observant I am that I didn't even notice there was a new game... though admittably I haven't been here properly for about two weeks, so that might be it.
    Anyway, it sounds alright, and should be a nice way of getting an extra TM once in a while, and so far it looks like it's working ok

Three MGs, 10 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, a GT, two EMT's of the month, and I'd like to sell my Ocean Gem for 2 CCP's please.
    *Hands over relevant MG Coins*

The real Shonta Moderator

*gives back Red MGCoin* I would like to play a grabber game, please. 3 up, 1 right.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(8/2) Have you ever been to a beach? Have you visited a beach lately? What did you do there? Did you enjoy yourself? What was the weather like at the beach? Do you wish you could go again?

I've never been to a beach. I woudl like to go ot one but that will probably not happen, or if it does it wont' be anytime soon.

I like it, so far. Maybe it might be easier to have the wrong guesses in a differnct color, so it might be easier to tell wahts been guessed already instead of having it all run together.

I'd also like 5 games of group 2 scratchcards for 5 stamps (2,3,5) please *hands over the MG coins*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(8/1) What's the weather been like where you live? Have you notice the weather changing lately? What weather do you like best? Why?
    So far, it's pretty nice, although it has been raining fiercely last weekend. But now its hot and sunny. I like weather that's not too cold and not too hot, although I really don't care cause I don't go out that much.

Yes, I've been to a beach plenty of times. The last time was back in Christmas Vacation, when I went to Santa Monica in Los Angeles. It was great, perfectly sunny weather with a cool breeze blowing occasionally. I went onto the pier and saw all kinds of neat stuff. Yeah, it would be nice to spend more time there.

I think it's fine so far. A nice new twist on the game. We'll see how it fares in the future. Like if a person starts winning too much, we could set restrictions on how many a person can win in a month. But as of now, it's fine. Now get on with a new one!

I'd like to sell these Gems for CCPs:
    Solar x2
    Lunar x2
    Ocean x1
    Division x2
    Hollow Stone x3
    That's 17 CCPs.

I'd also like 2 EMTs (pays 2 Green MGCoins)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

EMT Game
    Type: Normal
    Base PP: ???
    Base Power: ???
    Base Accuracy: ???
    Target: ???
    Guesses:

Gabi
    MG: Lunar Gem

Hannah
    GT: Correct. Take your 2 CCPs.
    MG: Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem
    SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon stores magma inside and if it gets damp it hardens.
    EMT: Dragon Claw TM, Baton Pass TM
    *Hands over 2 CCPs*

Shonta
    GG: Dropped: 1

Amy
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem
    SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins

Aragornbird
    MG: Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem
    *Hands over 17 CCPs*
    EMT: Poison Sting TM, Charge TM

(3/4) Do you currently have a job? Have you had a job before? What do you do in your job if you currently have one? What job would you like to have? Do you prefer working or doing something else? Why?

(3/4) Do you currently have a job? Have you had a job before? What do you do in your job if you currently have one? What job would you like to have? Do you prefer working or doing something else? Why?

I am currently unemployed. The last thing I did was help build sets for my college theatre for work-study. If I could have a job right now, I would be working in a bookstore or video game store because I love books and video games. I think some people would profit from my advice. I prefer working because I feel like a lazy slob when I'm stuck at home.

I think it's cool. I like guessing games, and you can get the TM if you guess right. And it's about as random as cranking the EMT machine.

2 MGs please. I would also like to buy another Red MGCoin. *gives 1 CCP*
    Random Quote:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I think it's pretty good. Can't think of any ideas right now as to what to be changed; it seems to be running pretty smoothly.

(8/4) Do you currently have a job? Have you had a job before? What do you do in your job if you currently have one? What job would you like to have? Do you prefer working or doing something else? Why?

Not currently; I can't work for money because I don't have a Social Security Number because I don't have a green card because I'm not a permanent resident here. :/ I did some work at an apartment leasing place but I didn't get paid for it, so yeah... As for the job I'd like to have, I'd prefer a computer programming spot (NO HARDWARE! I HATE HARDWARE!)... ^_^;; Sorry, bad experiences. I'd like it so that I'd have time to write on the side. Oh, yeah, and work is a burden. Like school, it's something you have to do. Unless I get the job I want, work will be just that... work, no fun.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

hey guys how about string shot?

Isn't that a Bug type attack? Anyway, I forgot my EMT guess. I guess Swift!
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I like it a lot. It gives people the chance to get TMs they can't get in the Reward Center. No rules should be changed at all

(8/4) Do you currently have a job? Have you had a job before? What do you do in your job if you currently have one? What job would you like to have? Do you prefer working or doing something else? Why?

I currently work for Petsmart and I'm a cashier. It can get hectic or boring sometimes but I'm content with it. I also volunteer at the adoption center in the store so I get to see the cats all the time. Working is ok but I wish I didn't have so many hours. It'll be interesting to see how I can juggle it and school at the same time come September

Since I can't use Refresh whatsoever, I'm going to give it to Gabi's Swablu, Skydancer

EMT: C'mon Metronome!
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Amy
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem
    SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins
    I'd like to sell that gem for stamps.

Then i'd like to play 4 games of group 2 scratchcards for 5 stamps (2,3,5)

No, I don't. I have had a couple before though it was only temporoary help both times. Once was helping out with office work at H & R Block during tax season. I filed papers, did errands that kinda stuff. Another time, a lot more recently, i was helping out in the college bookstore, and i ran one of the cash registers. ^^ I would like a job working with animals, preferably wolves or the big cats. I llike animals and working with them would be fun.

for the EMT game, I'd like to guess Yawn
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Shonta
    MG: Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP
    *Hands over a Red MGCoin*

Karin
    MG: Green MGcoin, Hollow Stone

Becca
    MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    SC: 2 Red MGcoins
    MG: Hollow Stone

I like the game considering I thought it up when everyone was waiting for a month to pass so they could use the EMT again. We might change some things about the game later if anything too serious happens but it shouldn't so the current rules are here to stay. We're leaving it as it is now because everyone seems happy about the current rules and how it works so only change it if problems occur.

I don't currently have a job but I'm not sure if I should get one or not soon or in the future. I would like to have a nice easy job just getting paid for sitting around or not doing much because that's the best job in the world. Or I would like to have any job related to video games or Role Playing Games because I'm really interested in them and they should keep me motivated. I would probably prefer working if I tried it because you get to do something other than sit at home all day and you get paid for working unlike anything else.

2 MGs Please.

Update Reminder: 4 MGs & 20 SCs needed (-10 Blue MGCoins).

Shonta
    MG: Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP
    *Hands over a Red MGCoin*[/i]
    I would like that in CCPs. I would also like to sell my Flame Gem for Stamps and I would also like to play GT. *gives back Red MGCoin*
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    SC: 2 Red MGcoins
    MG: Hollow Stone[/i]
    I'd like to sell that stone for a stamp please and play a game of MP *hads over a red mg coin*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Its good. I cant think of a better way to do it. If anything comes up, im sure you will action it appropriately. I hope i spelt that right. ^^;

Yes, yes I do. This is my 1st and only job so far. I work in a supermarket. I stack shelves and do signage for around the shop and stuff. And put out those wee lil shelf labels ^^ And work on the computers a bit. I would like to have a job drawing stuff or something. In multimedia or advertising maybe, i dunno. When your in a good mood, work is fine. But when your in a bad mood, its so... :K
    All i do @ home is go on the computer and waste time. Its good getting paid to watse my time

2 MGs pls
    +10 group 2 SCs (1,3,4) for CCP
    EMT game: Teeter Dance

EMT Game
    Base PP: 40
    Base Power: ???
    Guesses: String Shot, Swift, Metronome, Yawn, Teeter Dance

Shonta
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    GT: This cunning Pokemon hides under the cover of darkness ready to attack its prey.

Amy
    *Hands over 1 Stamp*
    MP: Kabuto, Sealeo, Haunter, Golduck, Dragonair, Walimer, Dratini, Sunkern, Machop, Roselia, Venusaur, Alakazam, Venonat, Exploud

Soggy
    MG: Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem
    SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

(8/5) Do you watch the news on television or read the news in the paper? How often do you look at any sort of news? What's been happening lately in your local news? Do you think knowing the news is interesting? Why/Why not?

Administrator

I work as a secretary on Wendsdays, and also as an assistant teacher at university. I don't know what job I'd like to have. My favorite activity, as I've often stated, is writing.

(8/5) Do you watch the news on television or read the news in the paper? How often do you look at any sort of news? What's been happening lately in your local news? Do you think knowing the news is interesting? Why/Why not?
    Sometimes I read the newspaper, but most of the time I catch up with the news by listening to conversations. The media tend to only show bad news, and in a very discouraging way. The local news tells mostly about kidnappings, lately. And protests, but focusing not on what they're protesting for, but on whether there will be violence by the protestants and/or by the police. And there's always something about the negotiations with the IMF and how bad they're going. And let's not forget all the articles about politicians insulting each other. Good news is extremely hard to find, to the point many people believe there isn't any. O_O So, while I think knowing what's going on is useful, I don't like the news thatthe media provide.

And now it's time for a guess at the EMT game. Is it Screech?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy
    *Hands over 1 Stamp*
    MP: Kabuto, Sealeo, Haunter, Golduck, Dragonair, Walimer, Dratini, Sunkern, Machop, Roselia, Venusaur, Alakazam, Venonat, Exploud[/b]
    Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally caught in R/S?

For the Emt i'm going to guess Covet

I sometimes watch the news, and occasionally glance at the paper. I saw that Orlando Bloom was in Memphis Monday X.X wish that i had been in memphsi monday instead of tuesday. Hes a good actor and cute too.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The_Missing_Link
    Since I can't use Refresh whatsoever, I'm going to give it to Gabi's Swablu, Skydancer
    I'd missed this. Thanks, Becca!

Shonta
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    GT: This cunning Pokemon hides under the cover of darkness ready to attack its prey.
    Is it Sneasel? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

I don't really do that. The news that usually comes on is so depressing. They're usually talking about preparing for the start of school over here, and it's kind of boring. But people need to know what's changing in their schools.

MG please.
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I think it's an interesting idea and it's quite fun. So yeah, I think it's good. I don't think anything should be changed, mainly because I can't think of anything. XP And it looks as if it'll be fine. If anything happens that'll make it difficult or something then I think it should be altered. But I can't see why or how that would happen.

I don't have a job because around here there aren't many jobs for 14 year olds. =P I've not had a proper job before but I think it's almost assured that I'll have one in a year or two. I don't know what I'd want that job to be - Maybe something like a shop assistant or a waiter O_o - It really doesn't matter. As I career I... don't know what I want to do either. XD It's difficult! And I think I'll prefer working, because right now I have nothing to do apart from try to do things that waste time which, hopefully, help me in future somehow as well. But I just hope I'll like my job. xP

I do both. But I only watch the news on television because I'm in the hope that there might be something major or interesting and if it's that interesting I can look into it, because I like researching things like that. I read local news in the paper, but there's rarely anything happening apart from drunkards injuring people or a farmer winning a competition for nice marrows. Lately I'm not sure what's been going on though because we haven't bought the local paper yet. And yes I think knowing the news is interesting ^_^ Because it's good to have knowledge about what's going on around you, in my opinion.

I saw Gabi asked this question, but I didn't see a reply. Excuse me if there was a reply but is the EMT game going to replace the EMT completely or work alongside it?

Anyway, my guess for the EMT game is... Baton Pass.

Oh, and 3 MGs please. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesey
    I saw Gabi asked this question, but I didn't see a reply. Excuse me if there was a reply but is the EMT game going to replace the EMT completely or work alongside it?
    Sorry I missed when Gabi answered that question somewhere. The EMT Game will be working alongside the EMT. So everyone still gets to use the EMT twice a month.

Gabi
    MG: Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem

Amy
    MP: Yes.
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Sonta
    GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.

Cheesey
    MG: Rainbow Gem, Darkness Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yeah, I work in a Petrol Station on a Sunday afternoon. This is my first job so I haven't had 1 before, In my current job I just have to switch on the pumps when people come to fill up and then take the money. It's an easy job for good money. I'm not sure what job I'd like, maybe something in TV, behind the scenes. I prefer being lazy, but I gotta work if I wanna earn some cash.

I sometimes watch TV news and I often read newspapers. I read the newspaper whenever I'm at work, it fills up the time when nobody is coming in. Lately in the local news nothing has really been happening. I can't believe they actually printed "Local man is refused planning permission for a shed" (or something to that effect). The national news is interesting because makes me think the world is a less boring place

2MG please and my guess for the EMT game is Growl

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

it's reallllllly fun! i think it's awesome getting clues and guessing pokeman moves to verrrry difficult and challenging puzzles ^______^ I LOVE THIS GAME xDD

Isn't that a Bug type attack?
    well sorry, pokemon master!

- 1 MG

EMT Game
    Base PP: 40
    Base Power: 20
    Guesses: String Shot, Swift, Metronome, Yawn, Teeter Dance, Screech, Covet, Baton Pass, Growl

Philip
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin

Jay
    MG: Red MGcoin

(8/6) Do you think this week has gone by fast or slow? What have you been doing all week? Did you achieve anything in this week? Do you like weekdays or weekends most? Why?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah
    MG: Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem
    GT: This Pokemon stores magma inside and if it gets damp it hardens.
    Sell the gems for 4 CCP's, and is the GT Slugma? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

No, I don't, though I'm looking for one at the moment. I've had non paid jobs before, which normally involved doing work with animals/helping out with their care.
    I'd like to have a job involved with animal psychology, seeing as I love animals and pyschology, though obviously I won't be able to get a good one without qualifications, so it's not as if I'll be able to get the job now^_^
    If I enjoy the work I'm doing, then I'll prefer working to just hanging about, but if I don't like it, then I tend to slack off.

Out of the two, I usually watch the news rather than read the papers, and I tend to listen to it once a day(usually my parents have it on while I'm on the internet, so I end up listening). In our local news....there was a big thunderstorm, and there was lots of reports about people being sturkc by lightning and one about a couple who lost their house :-/
    I do think knowing the news is interesting because it can give you an idea of whats happening elsewhere and not just in your area.

(8/6) Do you think this week has gone by fast or slow? What have you been doing all week? Did you achieve anything in this week? Do you like weekdays or weekends most? Why?

It's gone very fast for me, even though I haven't been doing much x_x But the holidays always seem like that. I've been sorting out a lot of my things, seeing as I'm having my room done in a couple of weeks, been deciding which clothes I'm taking on holiday next week, as well as the usual writing/reading/drawing.
    Well, I managed to get a good idea of exactly how I want my room to be, if that counts as an 'achievement'^_^
    I don't have a peference in the holidays, but during schooltime, weekends are the best, for the obvious reason.

3 MGs, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs, and a GT please.

EMT Game-Rapid Spin?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

the week has gone by normal because there are seven days in a week. there is no 'fast' or 'slow' week. you don't add or subtract days off specific weeks to make them shorter or longer, do you? thought not.

i have been playing RO all week, and working. i don't really like weekends that much. sunday sucks. i hate school but i only go for two days a week, therefor weekdays are better.

It's been going fast for me even though I'm mostly lying around the house. I've been working on my fanfics and battles for here, but nothing work wise besides taking out the trash and washing the dishes. Weekends are better because our schedules are freed up and that's the best time to go to the mall.

MG please.
    Random Quote:

Administrator

I think the EMT game already has a winner.

Quite slow, actually. I had to dedicate most of it to solving computer problems, and it isn't over yet. Hopefully, it will be soon. I had some small computer-related achievements, like updating websites without being able to upload files, and reffing a BT battle and winning another. As for whether I like weekdays or weekends best, it depends on the day and what I have to do.

EMT Game
    Congrats, Hannah has won a Rapid Spin TM.

Hannah
    *Hands over 4 Stamps*
    GT: No sorry. It was Numel.
    MG: Lunar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone
    SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon digs for rocks to eat and they appear on the surface of its body.

Jay
    MG: Spark Gem

Shonta
    MG: Green MGcoin

Gabi
    MG: Ocean Gem

I've been watching the news on television lately but sometimes I do have a look at the news in the paper. I look at any sort of new nearly every day because I like to know what's going on around the local area and the world. Lately in the local news I don't know what's been happening because I'm not that up to date with it currently. Knowing the news is interesting because you get to learn all kinds of things going on everywhere in the world you live in.

I think this week has gone by slow but now looking at it a week has just passed and we'll soon be back to school. All week I have just been on the Internet looking at games or playing Pokemon Sapphire trying to get all the Pokemon in my Boxes. My friend Philip came round my house on Tuesday this week so I suppose at least that was something to do for a day. I think I achieved something this week when I found a really good GameCube deal for Philip who wanted to buy one. Currently weekdays and weekends are the same because we have no school but when we do go back to school weekends are my favourite.

2 MGs Please.

Update Reminder: 6 MGs & 20 SCs needed (-10 Blue MGCoins).

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Uh... Fast. I've been doing errands and stuff, I guess... Didn't accomplish anything much... I'm kinda tired now because I slept at 2. Weekdays in the summer are the best, because I don't have to be in school on them, whereas during the school year I like weekends where I can relax.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Nope, I don't have one and I've never had one, even though I probably should. I've worked and done community service before, but you don't get paid, so those don't count as jobs. I prefer getting paid for doing something that I like, like drawing or stuff. That way, you're enjoying yourself and getting money for it!

My dad watches the news everynight and reads Chinese newspaper too. The news isn't local news, it's international news, and if it's not about the war against Terrorism, it's about John Kerry and the upcoming elections. Not really my cup of tea, war is depressing and I don't like politics. And I can't read Chinese either, so no newspaper reading for me. *shrugs*

It's like any other week this summer, BORING. Yeah, I go to summer school now for SAT prep, but life at home is still boring. And all I do is type on the computer or watch TV. I should be painting or drawing more, but I guess I'm just lazy. In the summer, I like weekdays cause my parents are at work. But after school starts, it's weekends, of course.

10 GG's please, 3x3.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

*gives back Green MGCoin* I would like to give the EMT a try.
    Random Quote:

Karin
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem

Aragornbird
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGcoin, 2 Green MGcoins
    GG: Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone, Division Gem, Spark Gem, Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 4

Shonta
    EMT: Aeroblast TM

(8/7) How many members are there in the family you live with? Who do you like the most in your family? Why? Who do you like the least in your family? Why? Would you rather live with your family or live alone? Why?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

see i knew one of the worker's would get bored of working here within two weeks

(8/7) How many members are there in the family you live with? Who do you like the most in your family? Why? Who do you like the least in your family? Why? Would you rather live with your family or live alone? Why?

i live with my mum, dad, uncle, and my nan. i like my mum the most because she gives me the most money for me to do things and takes me everywhere while all the others do not. i hate my uncle because he's a ****ing ****bag. he's only spoken to me once in 12 months and that was asking where my mum was. so i don't know why he hates me but he appears to be a jackass. i'd rather live alone, if i had money to accommodate my needs of course

Is Aeroblast even a TM? If it isn't, you think I can exchange it for another? Besides, Lugia's the only Pokemon that can learn it.

I live with my mom and brother. I like my mom more because she's understanding and funny. She's also a woman, so she helped me through those firsts that only girls go through. My brother's the worse. He's rude, greedy and selfish. I would definitely live alone if my mom wouldn't worry, because I would like a place of my own that I can furnish it however I want.
    Random Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    see i knew one of the worker's would get bored of working here within two weeks
    Matt just went on holiday and will be back very soon. None of us know where Cora is though or what she's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by classy_cat18
    Is Aeroblast even a TM? If it isn't, you think I can exchange it for another? Besides, Lugia's the only Pokemon that can learn it.
    Any Move in the AC/CC Subforum can luckily be a TM. Also in the AC/CC Subforum more Pokemon can learn Aeroblast if they have a certain wingspan.

Jay
    MG: Red MGcoin

Shonta

I thought I'd give this place a try ^_^ Thanks Amy for helping me get started. This place looks cool but I've always been too shy to post here, hehe.
    I'd like to try the mystery gifts, please

I mostly read the paper - I flick through and read anything that's interesting. Locally, we've recently had really bad lightning that even struck and killed some people. That's scary! Yeah, I think the news is very interesting, as it's nice to know what's happenning in the rest of the world. I also watch the TV news sometimes, if I'm around when it's on.

Really fast!! Most of the time I've been cooking, and I've made a quiche from scratch, lots of cakes and biscuits, and next week I'm going to try some more recipes. I much prefer weekdays because it's quieter in the shops, hehe, and I actually like working!

Well, I live with just Ade, but when I go to my parents' house, my mum dad and sister live there. I get on well with my sister because we're similar ages, and there aren't really many relatives I don't get on with. I must be lucky. I like living with Ade though ^_^

There - hope that's right for three
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~