Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lapras Valley University Starts! LSUs are always welcome!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Lapras Valley University Starts! LSUs are always welcome!

Oh yay, we start! Here's a refresher-
    The Plot
    You are a typical college student at one of the highest rated universities this side of Indigo Plateu! Located in Lapras Valley along the coast. It's a great privilage to be accepted here. Many students go on to join the upper ranks of the Pokemon League. This is your dream. With your specialized team, you plan to battle your way to the top, against friends and enimies alike. Will you make it?

Mmkay.. Here are the rules! Part of the reason that LVH didn't work was because there weren't enough rules. I expect everyone who signs up to follow these rules to the letter... NO EXCEPTIONS!!
    1) Up to 6 Pokemon per student
    2) All students are normal people. This means NO psychic powers, morphing abilities, coming back from the dead, or anything else you crazy people come up with.
    3) NO FREAKIN' LADY BLASTOISE! She was OK at first, but she REALLY got on my nerves after awhile, and I'm not the only one. And no one like her.
    4) The only reason any legendaries should be in here is if we go on a "field trip" and see one. No student may have a legendary.
    5) Please keep Team Rocket in limited amounts. I will be the judge of what is too much on this one...
    6) If you have a problem with how one person is posting (ex- Putting Caps On Every Word Like This) please post a curtious request for them to stop.

Please post you sign up with your first post- SU is at here

Houses... This is the hardest part for me, since i decided to go with 6 pokes instead of 1... so please, just go with what I give you, mmkay?
    Flaria- me (Dru), Matt, Gavin, Lorelei, Troy
    Solaria- Nadia, Greg (sorry, but you belong here!), Rebecca
    Aquarus- Luke, Jimmy, Craig, Toki
    Taras- Mike, Sam, Andrew, Kayla, Jon
    And remember... this only really matters when it comes to room mates. he he... Dormitory spells Dirty Room! ^_^;;;
    Sorry...

And now... (Monty Python music plays) ermm... no... (sound of record scratching) ^_^;;
    My sign up
    Name: Dru
    Physical Desc.: Tall, with ever-changing-color hair (it's blue into lime green right now). Wears alot of black leather and had numerous tattoos and piercings.
    Personality: Strong-willed, likes to argue. She likes for her oppinion to be heard.
    Bf/Gf: maybe... depends on who signs up...
    History: Secretly daughter of Giovanni. Ran away to live with him for two years, but got tired of it and came back. Doesn't have much contact with her father anymore, especially after being sent to jail for a year for not turning her father in. Is on paroll. Has a twin brother (Martin) and her best friend is Nayia Waterflower. Lives with them in Cerulean during the summer. Plays guitar and bass.
    Other: Has a blue, black and silver Suzuki instead of a car (these are her/my fave colors!)
    Pokemon: Flareon (Torch), Dragonite (Sky), Arcanine (Cinder), Alakazam (Shadow Misstress), Ninetales (Shiela), Gengar (Morgan LeFay) all female...

i'll post in a sec... don't want this to get too long...
    Oh, BTW, LSUs sign up here, but wait till you're OKed to post, please!

[Annie] - Kurosakura says: Dru Dru, your RP's not rated M XD
    Drusie says: Oh fuck.
    Headbutting a car = not fun! says: It is now.
    -------------------------------

3DS Code: 5300-9721-4472
    Switch Code: 1866-7493-0014
    PoGo Code: 5716-4300-0144
    Steam: Jessyrah

Banned

Name: Joey Hisku

Physical Desc.: tall, a semi-muscular(not buff), dark brown hair down to his shoulders, but wears it in a poney tail all the time. oh, yeah, green eyes.

Personality: Quiet, not good at making friends, preferse to be alone then with a crowd. Can have a short temper most of the time.

Bf/Gf: Single.

History: Single child in his family. His dad was always moving because of his work so they hardly stayed in one town more than a year or two. Stopped trying to make friends by their fourth move and put all his energy into training his pokemon.

Other: dunno what else.

Pokemon: (fire)Bashaamo(Volcaino), Pidgeot(Tornado), (electric)Raiboruto(Zaku), Sandslash(Sandstorm), Blastoise(Wartank), (steel)Kodora(Kata). Sandslash is the only female on the team.

K, put my r/s pokemon types on the bio.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

accepted... hmm, house... Flaria (like I said, I don't know much about R/S pkmn... if yall really wanted to be nice, you could put types with them... sorry, i'm a 'tard)

feel free to post yall... i'm being kinda slow here...

Banned

Just a request, but could Mike and Toki be in Taras together? Or Aquaras ^_^;; Whichever one works.

Banned

Joey Hisku looked down as Tornado (his Pidgeot) circled the area.
    "There it is Tornado!" Joey said. "Land down there."
    Tornado nodded and flew down and landed infront of one of the buildings. Joey hopped off. "Tornado, return."
    Joey held out his pokeball and the flying pokemon returned to it.
    The dark-haired boy looked around before entering. As soon as he got to his room he dropped his bag onto his bed and took a look around the room. "Huh...I wonder who I'll be rooming with."

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

sorry Mike, no-can-do. people dating eachother aren't put in the same house.
    you can still have classes together and what not....

Banned

Name: Lorelei
    Physical Desc.: 6 feet, slightly muscular, shoulder-length auburn hair, green/gray eyes, gold hoop earrings, black long sleeved shirt, blue checkered vest, gray zippered sweater, blue fingerless gloves, black goggles (when outside doing something), khaki-coloured cargos, black running shoes, wierd pendant
    Personality: Calm, quiet, friendly, and intelligent. Caring, not frightened by much, and realistic, and confident.
    Bf/Gf: none
    History: Lorelei grew up in a family that didn't have much money. Struggling to make ends meet, Lorelei was sent to live with a well-known proffesor, Professor Redwood (Professor Oak's brother). She got excellent grades and managed to win a scholarship. She also got interested in music, and can play the guitar, saxophone, drums, and the violin.
    Other: Likes all sports and loves riding motorcycles (wears black leather jacket, black leather gloves and a black helmet when motorcycling)
    Pokemon: Scizor (M), Feraligatr(M), Dragonite(M), Charizard(M), Jolteon (F), Nidoking(M)

Just one question, are we supposed to speak in third person or first person? For now, I'll speak in first person.

"VRRR!" I skidded down the road and parked my motorcycle. I stared at the school. It looked like a nice school from the outside, but then again, who knew what the inside looked like? I grabbed my luggage and talked to Jolteon walking beside me.
    "You know, Jolteon, I think I'm going to like this school. It feels... right."
    "Jolt!" she replied.
    I stared at my map of the university.
    "Let me see... I'm going to live in the Flaria house. Great. Now where is that?" I thought.

I finally managed to get to the Flaria house. I opened the door and walked into a room. I stuffed my luggage in a corner and decided to take a quick nap. I climbed up onto the top bunk, and I fell fast asleep. My last thoughts were about how my instuments were out of tune.

Name: Jimmy Morbid
    Physical Desc.: Wears a black t-shirt and baggy khaki pants. Wears oval glasses. Has hazel spiky hair which is usually standing up and defying the laws of gravity but usually wears a hat. He has hazel eyes and is asian. Looks muscular and has jordans that was customly designed to have black and red marks on the side part with a fire logo on the tongue.
    Personality: Intelligent, nice, kind, fun, sometimes hyper-overactive but can be extremely serious or strict at times.
    Bf/Gf: (I'm all alone... )
    History: Nobody knows his history, he prefers not to mention it.
    Other:
    Pokemon: Gengar aka Shadow(outside of Pokeball, M), and Blastoise aka Hydro(M)

Now I never joined before so I'm new. Don't blame me if I do it all wrong.

Jimmy
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I walked up to the entrance of my new school with two bags of luggage. 'Ahh, the fresh air, the newly mowed lawn, the huge beautiful university...' I thought to myself. "This is Lapras Valley University right?" I ran directly to the clerk at the information center. She smiled at me kindly. "Yes it is." she replied. "Oh, whew, good thing. I've always had bad luck finding the right school." I said.
    "So what is your name?" she asked, apparently doing something with the computer.
    "Uhh, Jimmy Morbid." I answered.
    "Ahh, the new student. You have been placed in the Aquarus house. Here is your map, key, and have a nice time here at Lapras Valley University." she handed me a map and my key.
    "Thanks." I said shortly and went up the stairs. I really didn't know where it would lead to but I didn't want to look like an idiot and just stand there all day. When I had gotten the map right-side up, I went back down.
    "Hehe, wrong way." I said to the clerk at the table. She chuckled lightly.

I finally found my way to the Aquarus house, somehow. I opened the door with the key that was given to me earlier. I opened the door and found!... Nobody there... I sighed and walked in. "Shadow!" I called out. My gengar appeared from nowhere. Now I'll let you roam around but no scaring people and stealing their pies. And if you do, get me one. Just be sure not to get off school grounds." I ordered it. Shadow nodded and left with the mischievious grin it always has. I put my stuff down and went inside the bathroom to make sure plumbing was alright.

I went to my bedroom and put my stuff into where it belongs, and laid on my bed.
    "Ahh..." I looked out the window to the clear blue sky, with both hands behind my head supporting like a pillow(You know what I mean). I slowly closed my eyelids as they got heavier and started to fall asleep.

Name: Troy Underwood
    Physical Desc.: He has brown spiky hair and a black vest. A white t-shirt and blue jeans.
    Personality: Keeps to hhimself and only talks to friends. Once in a while, he will talk to a stranger.
    Bf/Gf:NONE
    History: (Famous parents? Old friends that also go here? Anything major happen to you?)He is a orphan. One day, a elite trainer took him in. Ever since, he trained with him and is a very good trainer.
    Other:
    Pokemon: Shadow the male Umbreon, Firestorm the Male Arcanine. Darkflame the male Houndoom, Dragoon the Male Dragonite

Name: Gavin Wynder
    Looks: Tall, 6'2". Brown hair, blue eyes. Wears a black T-Shirt and blue jeans with Black fingerless gloves.
    Personality: Likes to joke around but gets serious when he has to. Very loyal to those he calls his friend but also very paranoid. Gets Emotionally worked up if betrayed and can become dangerous.
    Bf/Gf: None..
    History: Was one of the Trainers that left Pallet town when Ash left (the guys we never saw). Was reported to have quit training and given. Continued to train up but simply stopped battling Gym leaders. Wanted to make his pokemon strong and overcome their type disadvantages. (Like the Sandshrew that can take Water attacks. AJ's i believe.)
    Other: Has a modest Martial arts background(not that its needed) Doesnt like to show off but can accidentally. Ie, can absently spin a pool cue around if playing.
    Pokemon: Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Golem, Raichu, Umbreon.

Ill post an opening post soon, bit busy tonight.

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Name: Toki Akizuki
    Physical Desc.: Short and scrawney with short, spikey pink hair and blue eyes. She usually wears pink sunglasses, along with a little red star pin and an anc. She's the perfect size for riding on her Charizard's back.
    Personality: Carefree, never does homework but passes with excellent grades, intellegent, and an anime fanatic. Occasionally, however, she has days where memories overtake her and she gets kinda depressed.
    Bf/Gf: Will be Mike
    History: After her family was killed by Team Rocket, she went a bit crazy, in that school was never her first priority and she cared about nothing. She then captured her first Pokemon, a Charmander, who's carefree personality brought out the best in her.
    Other: She randomly breaks out into song, believing that living a "musical life" can be therapudical.
    Pokemon: Charizard, Eevee, Golduck, Totodile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted as Charizard did a complete barrel roll. Several people who were gathered on the front yard of the giant school looked up. It wasn't necessarily amazing that I was riding a Charizard, hell, everyone and thier mother had a Charizard these days, but I don't think you see many "colorful" riders like me. I dyed my hair again last night (Huh? You wanna know my natural hair color? I'll never tell. ) and my t-shirt is rainbow-striped.

"BOMBS AWAY!!!" I cry as I let go of Charizard completely, about ten feet in the air. Quickly, I shift my momentum into an impressive flip, landing on my feet. However, the sudden gravity causes me to lose my balance and fall backward, severely injuring my bum. And I announce that, too. "OW!! MY BUM!!!"

It's about this time that I notice that everyone within a fifteen feet radius is staring at me. I grin, then sweatdrop, hand automatically going to the back of my head. "Hullo!" I chirp. Everyone rolls thier eyes and look away. Well, everyone but one fellow, who seems to enjoy staring at me. He has rather large muscles, I notice. Drool begins to form at the corner of my mouth. Then I stop and smack myself in the forehead. "Big muscles, little brain, big muscles, little brain," I chant to myself. It's probably untrue, but I don't have time to be thinking about boys right now. Before I can control my motions, I smile and wave at the boy. He blushes above the bridge of his nose and looks away.

Charizard lands next to me, and I reach up and pat the back of his neck. I thank him, then return him to his Pokeball. Whisting a merry little tune, I stroll off towards the entrance.

That would be the end, except whistling isn't nearly enough to satisfy my appitite for song. So I begin to belt out a little number I like to call, "First Day of School," sung to the the tune of "Paint that Wagon."

"Gonna go to scho-ool,
    gonna learn some stuff,
    gonna try to get a job to I can buy a car!"

Needless to say, I really like going to school. And I also like to tell people so.

Craig

Name: Craig

Physical Desc.: Slightly Black hair, can usually be seen wearing black clothes, wears a cone studded wristband on each wrist. Wears a fingerless glove on his right hand that has pryamid studs just above the knuckles (on the flat part of your hand)

Personality: Likes geeky stuff like computers, video games, all that electronic kind of stuff! He has trouble letting things go sometimes and under pressure often makes stupid mistakes. He will stand up for his friends and his pokemon.

History: A native Vermillion City resident, Craig lived a normal life like many kids until it was time to go to High school, the local highschool was also doubled up with the gym.

Craig's parents put him in a far away school in the Lapras Valley appropriately named "Lapras Valley High" the school also garanteed (sp?) place in the university with the same name as long as the student acquired a 75% average in all classes.

Even though Craig begged not to leave, his parents sent him away, they thought it was "for the better"

Oh, and then he went to LVH. yea.

Other: Plays the bass guitar and the drums (slightly), has a Persian named Gypsy at home but it is the family pet and will uhh, never make an appearance.

Pokemon: : below.

Pidgeot Nicknamed: Sky'ree but Sky for short.

Craig caught Sky'ree in the 7th grade. When he walking to the store to get some pokemix for their pet Persian "Gypsy" he had enough money to buy a pokeball, so he did... He always wanted a pokemon! When he got home and his Mom asked for the change, he lied and said that there was none. He later went out on a "walk" and found a small pidgey congregrating by itself near a bench. Craig approached and it did not move away, so he threw the pokeball, and the small Pidgey didn't give up any sort of fight at all.He later found out (dont ask how) that the Pidgey was starving and searching for a companion.

Craig named him Sky'ree after where he flies (the sky) and the street where he was caught "Red Ree Road" He trained all through 8th grade and highschool and he finally evolved into a Pidgeot... Craig and Sky'ree love flying around at night time.

Vaporeon Nicknamed: Mirage

Caught in his final year at Lapras Valley High sometime in May, he found it swimming around in Shellder Bay defending itself from a cloyster, after Craig (well, actually more like Sky'ree) saved her, the Vaporeon took a large liking to Craig, and wouldn't stop following him around... He finally gave into its cuteness and caught it, and named it "Mirage" after the appeareance it has in the water (When it uses Acid Armor, Vaporeons look just like the water so they are basically invisible)

---

"Lets go Sky! Full speed ahead!" Craig called to his pidgeot as loud as he could.... After all, they were going pretty fast already..in the air.

"Pidggooo!" Sky'ree replied, and started a divebomb to pick up speed.
    "Woahh!!!!" Craig called out! The wind blowing his hair back and puffing up his shirt.

Sky quickly pulled up, and then landed, Craig stepped off his back and looked around "Lapras Valley High, I'm back..again, hey come here Mirage!" he said as he held out his Vaporeon's pokeball, the vaporeon appeared and then looked at the gates of the school

"Vaa.."
    "Yea, were back Mirage, lets go!"
    "Po.."
    "What? Whats wrong?" craig demanded
    "Vaporeonn!!" she started to walk in the other direction

Craig walked towards the doors "Come on, or i'll leave you behind!" He called in a happy tone, obviously just joking.. The Vaporeon sprinted back near his feet and rubbed up against them, trying to win his affection again..

"Haha, good ol Mige"
    "Pidgoo!" Sky called out again, hovering just a few feet in the air, and then perched on Craig's shoulder, which wasn't a problem for him at all considering pidgeot's are infact very light (They have to fly!)

He walked inside the gates and looked at the oh-so familliar secretary

"Craig?" The secretary said
    "Yup, wheres my room!"
    "Uhhh, Craig..your not at this school anymore!"
    "WHAT! I was expelled" Craig said, almost falling to the floor anime-style
    "Your at Lapras Valley UNIVERSITY now, dufas!"
    "Oh, right, well.. I'll be seeing you!"

"Lets go, Sky'ree" He hopped all cool style onto his back again, and Vaporeon curled into the area between Sky and Craig, holding on tight with a resouding "EOTT!!!" they were off with a flash.

They got fairly high in the air, at a slow speed
    "Where is this school anyways?"
    "Vaporeon!!!" You could hear a fin slap against her head, this clearly meant 'You didnt bring a MAP?!'
    "No, I didn't Mirage! Sky, you should know, you used to fly around all the time!"

They continued cruising for a while, until they saw a building much bigger then LVH, with 4 intricate but very different towers back at lapras valley high "That has got to be it, Sky! Quick Attack!"

Flashes emerged as they plummeted towards the ground at supersonic speed, loooking like a shining meteor, until finally they stopped, just a few meters from the ground... dust settled and the dramatic entrance was complete.

"So, we ARE here now" Craig said trimuphantly.
    "Vaporeon!" "Pidgeo!"

He walked into the main doors, Sky'ree back in his pokeball (Hey, he gets kinda tired after a while!) but Mirage circling near his legs. He approached the secretary

"Name" she said, looking at the computer screen
    "Craig.. Craig Symonds"
    "Yes, and I see you only have 2 Pokemon, a Pidgeotto and a Vaporeon" she said
    "A Pidgeot now, he evolved"
    "Thats very nice to hear" as she tapped in some letters
    "Why do you need to know?" Craig asked..in a rather dumb manner
    "Well all students are required to show the school what pokemon they have, its for classes involving pokemon"
    "Oh, that figures"

Craig walked off and then heard the secretary clear her throat
    "Yea?" Craig called back to her
    "Your key, and your room number" she said
    Mirage sprinted over onto the desk, startling her
    "Oh.. This must be your Vaporeon..she..startled me"
    "Yup..her name is Mirage, isn't she amazing?"
    "Yes, she is quite cute" She extended her hand and patted her, Mirage releasing a large purring noise. The secretary put the card-key into her mouth and she hopped off back towards Craig

"Thanks, Mirage!" as he picked up the card-key and walked down the hall as he read the card

"Aquarus, room 11.. Aquarus? Hey! I was normally put in Solaria, I guess im in Aquarus because of you, Mirage!"
    "Vaa!"
    "They kinda named it different. Instead of Aquaria its Aquarus...weird, oh well it has to be different in some respects"

He left through the doors he came, strolling down towards the large tower that was a deep blue color, helooked back at his card, it had a drip on it "Aquarus..." He opened the door and walked up the staircase to the room of dorms, he found the room 11 and opened it up, no one there, great! He took out a pokeball and snickered "This was SUCH a genius idea of mine" as he threw it on the floor, immediatly it popped open to release a large cardboard box. He opened up the box and found a bag full of clothes, his bass guitar and some random stuff.

"Sky'ree, come out!" the Pidgeot was standing on the bed, next to Mirage. "Lets unpack!" As Craig and his pokemon quickly started to unpack everything until the cardboard box was no more.

"Cardboard box! Return!" He said, sending it back, laughing a bit.. He would have to get rid of the box later... He looked outside the window, it was only roughly 10 in the morning, and he had completly forgetten he was incredibly hungry

"Who is hungry?" they both nodded and smiled.
    "Well, im going to the cafeteria, I'll bring you both back some food"
    They nodded and smiled, yet again.

He picked up the TV remote and turned it to channel 8, where the Indigo League championships were currently being aired, the two pokemon watched it intently, all summer they had been following the indigo league..

Craig left the room and slid down the stairs, and then made it towards the school, he dreaded going between the tower and the school in hte winter, as he always had...It was cold...

He found the caf, and suddenly a Gengar appeared infront of him, scaring the pants off him as it was so sudden

"Gengarr!"
    "Uhh..Hi!"

--

note: that was Jimmy's Gengar off to steal some pies

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Matt
    Physical Desc.: Tall, about 6'. Weighs about 110. Has black hair with purple streaks. He wears blue jeans and a black shirt a lot. He also has a trench coat, but he doesn't wear that much.
    Personality: A nice person when he wants to be. Sometimes he will bite your head off, but thats only when you get on his nerves. He trys to be friends with people, but they just end up not being his friend.
    Bf/Gf: None..
    History: His cousin is Sabrina, the Saffron City Gym Leader. They don't talk much though. Someday he wants to beat Sabrina in a gym battle and take over her gym. He also has a younger sister. He doesn't talk that much with his sister either.
    Other: ...
    Pokemon: Espeon (Psy-Cat), Umbreon (Blackie), Alakazam (Tele), Houndoom (Evil Dog), Xatu (Psy-Bird), Sneasel (Dark Frost)

Sorry, I can't post right now. I have to do my procrastinated homework x_x;;

Starm in the House Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    Nayia Waterflower aka starmie44's Avatar

Default Dun, dun, duunnnnnn............

[color=royal blue]I'm bacckkkkkk!!!! Yes, I know, it's scary. ^-^

Name: Nayia Waterflower
    Physical Desc: *mutters something about not being a blond which she was in the fanfic* Ahh hell, I like the picture of her and Luke so...
    Dyed blond hair (with blue and green streaks through it) that ends at the shoulders and fans out at the ends. Emerald green eyes, is 5'4" and has fair skin.
    Clothes usually consist of low rider dark blue flared jeans and a bikini top (usually red or blue). Likes to wear high heel sandles, as well as a seashell necklace with matching ankle bracelet.
    Personality: lol, she's not as annoying and slow now as she was protrade in the fanfic. She is a bit naive though. ^-^ She's sweet, nice, very friendly, and very open-minded, but stubborn and gets a little jealous of other people for a few things (not much), but doesn't show it. She's alot more mature, and is still opimistic.
    B/f: Well, Martin didn't sign up yet, so I'll say that Nayia and Martin are on a break from their relationship. ^-^ She's free right now boys.
    History: Agg. I can't remember the half of it. Hmm... her hometown is Cerulean City. Parents are pokemon professors so are always busy, and she has three over-protective older brothers. Misty, Daisy, Violet, and Lily are her cousins and cause she is so close to them, she is consisted the fifth Cerulean sister.
    Been friends with Dru since childhood, and they even are in a popular band.
    (I knew I did this big plot twist thingy involoing a fire of some sort, but I can not remember what it is anymore, so I'll go with what's in the fanfic. It's close enough.)
    Let's see, Was friends with two guys, who were brothers. Luke, the young brother liked her, and she liked him. When they had confest this to each other, the older brother Andy camy by. He had problems and hatred Luke for he got everything he wanted, including Nayia. Andy took out a gun to shoot Nayia so either could have her, but Luke jump in the way of the bullet. Luke died, and he advanced on Nayia, thinking he could have her now, but seeing how scared she was of him, he shot himself. After that, Nayia never trusted herself to love another guy, afraid something bad would happen to them.
    Also, Nayia was stuck in the biggiest fire that Cerulean had had. It started at a restuarant, which was about to fell upon her. Martin saved her, but hit his head and lost his memories for doing so.
    Martin and Nayia got together in the first LVH. It took a while though because of Nayia not wanting to be with another guy, Martin recalling his past, and another guy (I think it was Spike) after Nayia's heart as well. Guess who won. ^-^
    She also became good friends with Sal, Ashley, Kayla and the others of the old gang of LVH.
    After graduating from LVH, she traveled alot to study more on water and dragon pokemon (the band was put on hold cause of Dru being in jail, so she had the time to do so). She kept in contact with her LVH friends, and even visited then if she was in town.
    Other: Plays drums, keyboard and sings in her and Dru's band. Loves music, volleyball and swimming. Is a dancer as well (right now, her favs type is hip hop). Has a pretty red sports car too. ^-^
    Pokemon: Nixie ~ Dratini *female* (lol, yes, she is still a dratini and still likes to hang around Nayia's shoulders),
    Dalit ~ Golduck *male* (over-protective like her brothers),
    Shasa ~ Starmie *female, tho I don't thing starmie's have genders *,
    Kaelin ~ Dewgong *female*,
    Maylia ~ Vaporeon *female*,
    Drake ~ Gyarados *male*[/color]

TPM RPG & Character Tracking:
    Nayia Waterflower Lapras Valley High ~ Prestigious boarding school life done Trainer Style!
    Isabella Danvers underGROUND ~ Gamers playing against the law suddening start turning into characters from the last videogame they played!
    Esyllt Teardhrin Light Illuminate: Sign Ups ~ Magic Weavers and Sword Users train in the White Tower...

Banned

Name: Luke
    Physical Desc.: around 6', short spiked brown hair, green eyes, wears t-shirts and jeans most of the time, pretty strong looking
    Personality: Kinda smart, likes to have fun, likes playing sports, likes to make friends
    Bf/Gf: none right now, but he is looking
    History: Used to be friends with Brock who helped him learn about pokemon. Traveled with him then he had to leave him when Brock went to the gym. He found Tote stuck in a river and has been with him for several years. They have become very close throughout the years and he never goes anywhere without Tote (being in his pokeball that is)
    Other:
    Pokemon:

Male Feragligatr (Tote), Female Meganium (Leafy), Female Ninetails (Flare), Male Onix (Rocky), Female Xatu (Psywing), Male Murkrow (Krow)

--------Luke--------

Luke is driving down the street. He turns and parks in the parking lot. Out pops a Xatu from a pokeball.

"Oh! Hey Psywing, I think we're here! This looks like the place right?" Xatu jumps down and gets the booklet about the LVU.

"Thanx Psywing! Lets see... well, the picture looks a lot like it... right? Yeah! Ok lets go see whats goin on around here." Luke jumps out of his car and so does Xatu. Luke closes the door and locks it. As he is walking to the building he tosses a pokeball. A pretty big Feragligatr jumps out.

"Come on Tote! We're at the school. Lets see whats going on here." Tote followed next to Luke and they walked in the building. Luke goes to the front desk.

"Um, hello. Who are you?" Asked the secretary.
    "You don't know me?" Luke said with a bit of jokingness. The secretary didn't get the joking part.
    "Um, should I?" She questioned.
    "No, well I hope not cause that would be weird since I don't know you." He replied.
    "But you just... I though... Uh... who are you?!" She stammered.
    "I'm Luke." He said
    "Luke... Whats your last name?"
    "Last name? Its Carity. Luke Carity."
    "Ah, ok here is your info right here. You have 6 pokemon correct?" She responded to him.
    "Yeah, here are 2 right here." Tote looked at her in a happy yet still kinda mean way.
    "Allright, well here is your key and info." Psywing jumps off Luke and gets it. "If you need anything then just come back here and I'll be happy to help."
    "Alrite, cool. Come on you two, I need to get our stuff!" They walk out. Luke opens the trunk of his car and tote helps him pick the stuff up. They walked back inside and asked here exactly where the house was. She pointed in the direction.

"Cool thanx." They leave and walk the direction towards the building. "Ok, here it is, lets go up to the room." They search around and finally get to it. Luke unlocks the door and they walk in. He looks around and sees two pokemon sitting watching TV. Luke and Tote put the things down. He tosses out a pokeball and a Murkrow comes out. "Hey, Krow and Psywing. Can you two bring some of my light things over to my bed? Thanx!" The two bring a couple things over to the bed and Luke notices a guy asleep looking out the window. Luke gets a smirk on his face. He looks at Tote and Tote smiles back. Tote walks over to the person slowly then squirts a small amount of water at him. The guy jumps up and gets face to face with Tote.

Banned

Name: Nadia Tenryu
    Physical Desc.: Tall, somewhat pretty...her hair was originally a rather light blonde, but she currently has it dyed in streaky shades of fluorescent pink, magenta, purple, and blue, which she wears mostly in a short bob, except for 2 long sections of hair on each side of her head, which she braids. Her eyes are a soft shade of blue-green. Normally, she wears whatever's comfortable, which could be just about anything...probably just a t-shirt and jeans, though. She's not picky. Has several piercings in both ears...likes little silver hoops, as well as gemstone studs...and a pair of tattoos: One on her lower back of a silver and gold musical note, and a gold and red sun on her upper right arm.
    Personality: Sort of a punkish alt-chick, but quite friendly. Serious about her schoolwork. Determined, she doesn't want to fail at anything she tries. Very intelligent. She likes to have friends. She also likes the idea of Pokemon training, and is quite close to her Pokemon.
    Bf/Gf: None
    History: Nadia grew up in a normal family, so to speak. She got good grades in school, so she was rather enthused to be accepted into the university. She's also a keyboardist/singer who sporadically works the local club scene for spending cash. She looks forward to new experiences, both in the University and around. As for her Pokemon, Tyra and Kyra were the first Pokemon she received, raising them by hand from Nidoran eggs. She even paid for the Moon stones herself. They're a breeding pair, BTW, so Nadia sometimes sells the eggs or gives them away to anyone who would like them, unless Tyra and Kyra object (which does happen).
    Other:
    Pokemon: Tyra (Nidoking), Kyra (Nidoqueen), Lei (Bellossom, F), Sleet (Dewgong, F), Wind (Rapidash, M), and Wing (Pidgeot, M)

Nadia Tenryu
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright! Into the Pokeballs! NOW!"

Nadia had cupped her hands around her mouth to gain the attention of her Pokemon. They scampered, trotted, swam, or lumbered towards them, and got inside. She made sure everything was safely packed away in the trunk of her little black Volkswagen Bug, then got in, closing the door securely. Starting the car, she played with the radio for a moment, then sighed and popped in a CD. Singing along, she pulled away from the apartment she had been renting for the past year, sighing wistfully. The landlady didn't mind her Pokemon at all, only requied that she cleaned up after them...she was gonna miss the place.

A few hours later, she found a parking place, then got out of the car and looked the place over. Impressive. Opening the trunk, she released Tyra and Kyra from their Pokeballs.

"Not sure if you guys can fit in the building, but each of you take some stuff."

Between them, they cleaned all the luggage out of the car, except one small package that Nadia herself took, slinging the strap attached to it over one shoulder. Her keyboard. The three of them set off towards the doors...they looked like they would admit a full-grown Nidoking and Nidoqueen, she thought...they did.

Walking to the clerk at the info desk, she cleared her throat loudly to get the clerk's attention.

"Is this where students check in."

The clerk nodded.

"Name?"

"Nadia Tenryu."

"Tenryu...Tenryu...Ah, here it is! You are in Solaria. Here is your map and key, have a nice time at Lapras Valley University."

Taking them, Nadia smiled and looked the map over.

"Oh, and do you have any Pokemon other than these two fine beasts?"

Nadia smiled again, blushing slightly.

"A male Pidgeot, a female Bellossom, a female Dewgong, and a male Rapidash."

"Thank you."

Reading the map, she quickly guided the little group to Solaria tower. Opening the door with the key, she noted the spaciousness of the room...and more than 1 bed.

"Just set them down on one of the beds."

They did so, and she put them back in their Pokeballs. Clearing a space for her to sit, she released Lei, then took her keyboard out of its carry case, balancing it on her knees. She played a simple tune, and Lei danced to it, making Nadia smile. It was a way to relieve tension.

Roommates. How fun!

Like Ninja (You Don't See Me) Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

YEAH! *runs around the house shouting "it's back!" at the top of her lungs*
    Name: Kayla
    Age: 20 *notes the fact that she was 15 for 3 years during LVH 1-3*
    Physical Desc.: *makes slight modifications to Mist's version* She has brown hair that falls halfway down her back. Wears a dark blue headband. Light brown eyes. Dark blue t-shirt that matches her headband. Black miniskirt that goes down almost to her knees. (ANY "problems" from you boys I won't take lightly)
    Personality: A little less of an obsession with fashion, but still likes it. Really a good person, you just have to get to know her. She may act stuck-up sometimes.
    Bf/Gf: Erm, I don't think that one counts, so...
    History: She (still! I remember this part!) wants to be an Eevee breeder. Her parents were, as well. Her mother died the same day she got her first Pokemon, Cald (the Eevee). She got four other Eevees since then, and they each evolved. Cald finally evolved when Kayla was at LVH.
    Other: *grumbles*
    Pokemon: Cald (Flareon), Orothe (Vaporeon), Arderial (Jolteon), Naroom (Espeon), Underneath (Umbreon) (And these have been her Pokemon all along! )
    *looks back and sees how much Mist's influence has changed her SU form, cuz she doesn't even remember it...* *notes how much she actually remembers*

I'll post later, right now I'll go take care of YGO: The Future! Finally!
    EVme15
    Because college has finally stopped gnawing on my soul.

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Advanced Trainer 5?/16?/02 (Officially: 9/9/02)
    Modded into OA 1/12/04
    Elite Trainer (#185) 11/14/05

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Greg Siron

Physical Desc.: Here

Personality: Put simply, a big goofball. He loves to party and have fun. He is a friend to almost everyone and has very few enemies. Never has anything negative to say about anyone, unless they are real pains. He is often seen as a nerd by the more 'popular' people, but he doesn't care.

Bf/Gf: Not as of yet.

History: Grew up in Cerulean city as the son of a rich couple. He was often an outcast wherever he went. One day, he was in a warehouse searching through a box of...not stolen T.V.'s when he was attacked by a Gloom. He was saved by a Grimer, who started following Greg around. About a week afterwards, he 'borrowed' a pokeball from some Ash kid from Pallet after beating Ash up. Grimster went into the pokeball without hesitation, and they have been pals ever since.

Since graduating from LVH, he has traveled around the world with his pokemon. However, he has released all his pokemon, except Mukster, due to them falling in love with others of their species. Now, all he has is Mukster, best buds with each other. When he was accepted to LVU, he immediately stopped his trip, and returned to Lapras Valley, eager to see his old friends.

Other: Is a chocoholic, addicted to video games and computers, is crazy about Shakespearean theater, and acting.

Pokemon: Muk (Mukster)

MUHAHAHAHA!!! I'm back!

Greg Siron & Mukster
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you see, Miss Lorelei, the whole technique of my battling is...will you go out with me?!" *WHACK*

Sigh. "Some world trip... All my pokemon, save Mukster, have fallen in love and left. Even my homosexual Tauros! And I am still all by my lonesome. So sad." I sat down dejected. What? I've got mail! I picked up my daily fanmail from the Greg Siron Society back at LVH. Ahh...those were the days. I picked up the first couple. "Fanmail, fanmail, playboy (save that for later), fanmail, bill, pink slip, jury duty (my playboy will come in handy)." Wait, what's this? "Lapras Valley University?" I ripped it open.

Dear Mr. Siron,
    You are invited to attend this year at Lapras Valley University. You are allowed at the college to have six pokemon with you ("Thanks for letting me know. That is really going to help.") You must show up at the beginning of the semester. You will not be admitted a day later.

"MUKSTER!!!" I called.

"Muk?! Muk uk!" Mukster showed up in a chef's hat and an apron.

"I know your cooking, but we're going back to Lapras Valley!"

"MUK!" Muk cried happily. We held each other's hands and did a victory dance.

"Let me just check when we need to be there...OH CRAP!! Muk, we gotta be there today!" I quickly ran around the house picking up everything I would need for my stay at college. When I had everything, Mukster and I bolted out of the house.

We ran down the street as hard as possible. We ran about one block...and we were there. "Boy Muk, it's a good thing I bought that house during my second year at LVH." Muk nodded. We walked up to the front and came upon the imfamous lady at the desk.

"Na..." She started.

"Greg Siron, 1 pokemon, (mukster waves), I'm in Solaria tower."

"How did you know what I was going to say?"

"I read everyone else's posts. And as for my key, I have my own thanks." I walked away and left the lady sitting there dumbfounded. I walked to Solaria and entered. There was a girl standing there with a Nidoking and Nidoqueen.

"Why, hello there pretty..." I started to say....then...*WHACK*. "I will just go to my room then. I wonder if anyone I know will be here..." I said before passing out. Mukster carried my to my bed and laid me down on the bed beside a window.

"I honestly believe, gentlemen, that under
    That blessed moon of his there never walked,
    Stalked rather, strutted, so extravagant, bizzare
    Far-fetched, excessive, hyperbolic, droll,
    Mad a gentleman-ruffian as this Greg"

Jimmy
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    "Ahh!!" I yelled after I was rudely awakened. I find to see my squirter a giant Feraligatr. "AHHHH! Wild pokemon gone wild! Shadow!" I called my Gengar. He appeared at the door with four pies in his hands and walked over. "Ooh, pie." I took 2 pies from Gengar and sent out Blastoise. "Pie time!" we all smiled and gulped our pies. When I had realized the Feraligatr was still there, I also just realized that it belong to a trainer that was looking at me very strangely.
    "Oh, hey. Is he yours?" I asked dumbfoundedly, pointing to the Feraligatr.
    "Yeah, unless there really are wild pokemon going wild and loose in the school" he chuckled.
    "Ehehehehe." I laughed sheepishly, "Anyways, I'm Jimmy, these are my two pokemon, Shadow the Gengar and Hydro the Blastoise.
    "I'm Luke and you've met Tote," he pointed to the Feraligatr, "this is Leafy, Flare, Rocky, Psywing, and Krow" he pointed to the rest of the Pokemon.
    "Well, since we got one pie left, ya want it?" I gave it to him.
    "Thanks." he said and left to his room.

I heard the door outside open. It must've been room service or my other roommate, or some guy trying to mug us. I walked to the main room to find guy, who seemed to be exausted and scared out of his wits. And another two pokemon on the sofa, who quickly went to his aid.
    "H-hi" he managed to cough out.
    "Dude, are you ok?" I asked him.
    "Yeah... just fine... just need to catch my breath." he gasped.
    Shadow appeared in front of me and made a silly face.
    "WAHHHHH!!!!!" the guy jumped up, nearly banging his head on the ceiling, along with his Pokemon. He made the cross-mark as he did.
    I laughed a bit. "Shadow, how many times have I told you not to scare people."
    "He's yours?" the guy pounded his chest to breath correctly again.
    "Yeah, look I'm sorry if he's caused you any troubles." I said lightly.
    "No, nothing bad really happened. He just suprised me. Who isn't suprised when a stranger Gengar just comes in your face, makes a scary face and run away with your four pies." he said.
    "Those were your pies!? Well, isn't this coincidential." I said scratching the back of my head.
    "Wait, you told him to?" he asked.
    "No, I told him not to, but if he did, bring back some for me and my blastoise, Hydro." I said.
    "So, you have no control over him?" he asked.
    "I dunno... lets see. Shadow, roll over. C'mon, roll over" I told Shadow like he was a dog. Shadow looked at me with one eyebrow up.
    "Okay, play dead. Play dead Shadow" I tried another command.
    "I guess not." I said.
    "Well, my name is Craig. These two are my Vaporeon and Pidgeot, Sky and Mirage." He introduced himself.
    "I'm Jimmy, this is Shadow, my Gengar, and Hydro, my Blastoise." I pointed to my Blastoise.

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Sam
    Physical Desc: He's tall and slightly muscular. He has very short blonde hair that is spiked slightly and sea blue eyes. More or less lives in jeans and t-shirts. Won't be seen without trainers.
    Personality: He's the hard, silent type. Not the best social-wise but when it comes to battling he has full confidence. He has a nice side but hardly ever shows it.
    Bf/Gf: None
    History: Grew up with only his dad to look after him (who happened to be a terrible alcoholic and beat him up a lot). This caused him to be such a jerk towards other people.
    Other: none
    Pokemon: Pichu, Tyranitar, Umbreon, Scizor, Houndoom, Typhlosion (All pokemon are male)

Sam
    ~~~
    I walked towards the building. Pichu was sitting comfortably on my shoulder and my other pokemon were resting in their pokeballs.
    I went inside and headed up to the front desk.
    "Students check in here right?" I asked.
    The secretary nodded then said, "Name?"
    "Sam." I replied.
    "Sam what?"
    I sighed. I hated my last name, mostly because of my dad's criminal record. "Omaras."
    "Ah yes here it is." She placed to objects on the desk. "Your map and your key."
    I took them and left hurridly to avoid any confrontation.
    "Taras house..." I muttered, glancing at my map.
    I found it and quickly headed there. I found myself a room and began to unpack my belongings. I was dreading my roomate. Probably be some nosey chatterbox who would drive me nuts.
    I sighed and jumped onto my bed. Pichu laid in my lap as I stroked his bright yellow fur.
    "Well we finally made it," I said quietly to the little yellow mouse.
    "Pichu!"
    I smiled. Maybe this wouldn't be THAT bad.
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Banned

--------Luke--------

Luke was in the other room as Tote saw Craig and Jimmy talking. He walked to the door way and squirted Craig in the face and started to laugh. "Ok Tote, it was funny the first time. That guy's not even asleep!" Tote looked sad and walked in the room Luke was in.

"Sorry big guy, don't be sad about it. Here have a treat!" Luke tossed Tote a treat. Just then Psywing and Krow quickly flew over to him. They obviously wanted a treat. Luke tossed them a treat also. Flame, Rocky, and Leafy jumped out of their pokeballs.

"Woah guys, what are you doin? Oh you guys want treats to." He tossed them all treats. Just then Craig and Jimmy looked in and saw all Luke's pokemon in the room.

"Hey Jimmy you know my pokemon, Craig this is Tote, you met him kind of, Psywing, Krow, Flame, Leafy, and Rocky. They won't make too much of a mess. Well I'm not sure about Rocky, he can be a handful sometime!" Luke laughed

Banned

Name: Jon
    description: he is about 5'10, has black hair, glasses and always wear a black T-shirt and wears jeans plus white trainers.
    Personality:quick tempered but is very kind, is very sensitive and gets upset easily.
    History:Jon has no father and lived with his mother, didn't go to LVH but after moving, he attends LVU, also loves playing his GBA and with his pokemon
    Pokemon: Misscheif(Misdreavus), Whiny(Wynaut), Larvitar and Muddy(Mudkip)

I walked towards Lapras Valley University with Misschief floating beside me and as I walked toward the secretary she asked:
    "I don't reconize you, did you attend Lapras Valley High?"
    "Nope" I replied "I went to Latios&Latias Acaedemy in Hoenn"
    "okay, name?"
    "Jon Nowg and I have four pokemon should I tell you who they are?"
    "no need" she replied and handed me a key and map " enjoy your stay at Lapras Valley University"
    I took the key off her and walked towards the place that said Taras and I opened the door, there was already someone there and so I said hi and asked for his name.
    "my name is Sam" replied Sam
    "I'm Jon" I replied.
    after realising Whiny, Larvitar and Muddy I started to unpack my stuff, maybe Lapras Valley Uni won't be so bad after all.

Troy

Dragoon circled over Lapras Valley University, and I hung on tight with one hand; the other clutching my invitation.
    " Dragoon, land." I said. Dragoon gave a nod and dived down; making a perfect landing on the meadow. I sighed. Dragoon loved to make a big entrance. And he had succeeded. The wind blew back other students and I apoligized. Retuning Dragoon to his pokeball I walked through the door and to the register.
    " Name?" She asked.
    " Troy Underwood." I muttered. The secretary typed on the keyboard of the computer and finally said, " Ah, you're in Flaria tower. Here is your key." SHe said warmly. I said nothing and took the stuff. Then, I hurled a pokeball into the hallway. A umbreon appearred.
    '' Shadow, Teleport us to Flaria tower.er room 45~!" I ordered. SHadow roared and we were enveloped in a white light. Next thing I knew, we were in front of the door to room 45 in Fllaria tower.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Name: Rebecca Harrington
    Physical Desc.: Short for her age, 5'1. Has short brown hair and steely blue/gray eyes that most people would turn away from if she stares at them for a long time. Wear simple black pants, blue t-shirt and white sneakers. Hates dressing fancy unless she really has to
    Personality: Shy, quiet, the typical personality for a loner. She's not as much pessimistic though and appreciates people talking to her when they do. Hasn't had a real friend in a long time so she waits for that day
    Bf/Gf: None as of yet
    History: The granddaughter of Pryce. She's lived in Mahogany Town her whole life, being constantly trained by her parents, exceptional trainers and breeders and her grandfather, obviously the leader of the Mahogany Gym. She was given her first Pokemon, Blade from him and has caught most of her other Pokemon with Blade
    Other: Is athletic and likes to play sports and watch TV, although that isn't athletic ^_^;
    Pokemon: Blade (Sneasel), Nightshade (Alakazam), Drake (Charizard)

Rebecca Harrington/Solaria
    ----------------------
    Lapras Valley High and now Lapras Valley University. It all seemed so quick for me as I flew once more on Drake's back, followed by Nightshade towards the university. I hadn't exactly changed much and I knew I wouldn't during my stay here either.
    <By the way, why are we going here anyway?>, Nightshade questioned.
    "I really don't know. I guess to learn more about Pokemon and battling."
    And I honestly didn't know either. My parents thought it would be a good idea for me to go to college and I went. Looking below at the scenery, I scanned for the school until I spotted it a couple of miles away.
    "Straight up ahead Drake."
    Nodding, he pumped faster and dove down. Plummeting, I yelled in delight as he straightened and gained on the school faster and faster. Almost there, I made sure my bags were all there and then we landed. Already dozens of people were outside, mingling or playing with their Pokemon. Releasing Blade and recalling Drake, I made them carry 1 bag while I carried the other. Walking through the sliding doors, I made my way up to the front desk to the secretary.
    "Name and amount of Pokemon?".
    Rebecca Harrington and a Sneasel, Alakazam and Charizard."
    Typing in the info, she fished out a map and key and handed it to me.
    "You'll be staying in Solaria Tower. The map will show you the way and the key is for your door."
    I thanked her and walked away to the left.
    <Solaria Tower, eh? I thought you were in Aquaria Tower at LVH.>
    "Yeah, I thought so too. It doesn't matter though. Can you teleport me up to my door?".
    <Just like last time>, Nightshade muttered and took hold of me and Blade. Disappearing in a flash, we reappeared in front of a door. Opening it up with the key, I pushed my way through to see other Pokemon in the room with another girl. Putting my bag on the empty bed, I held out my hand.
    "Hey, I'm Rebecca."
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Name: Andrew
    Physical Desc.:
    - Six foot One tall.
    - Hair still an ungodly shade of white after a schoolies bleaching incident.
    - Wears Jeans and a shirt
    Personality:
    - Rather unsure around people he doesn't know
    - Once he knows people he's a total idiot
    - Sarcastic and bitchy
    - Whingy when things don't go his way
    - Hates physical work
    - Loves anything Buffy related!
    - Wants to be a High School English teacher and go round the world!
    - Loves Comedy!
    Bf/Gf: Nuh - Uh!
    History: Um, father left when he was 4, raised by mum. Got into LVU as a 2nd pref, didn't get his first preference. Whinges about that continually. Went to an all boys high school which was really restrictive, so he goes around calling teachers Sir and Miss, regardless of who they are.
    Other: Err. has a sister named Jessica who's 2 years younger.
    Pokemon:
    A) Mr. Mime - Male
    - Mr Mime isn't a normal Mr. Mime, probably why Andrew got him at a sale. This Mr. Mime touts a handbag and well isn't err... straight... Needless to say he's got more attacks "***** Slap!" and the like now!
    B) Lickitung - Female
    - Shy and bullimic Lickitung hides her problem as best she can. She's a caring Pokemon who worries too much.
    C) Delibird - Male
    - Cute and an attention seeker, Delibird will do anything for attention, but when push comes to shove, he knows his place
    And I have a dog on the campus kennels ^^
    D) Rocky - Australian Red Kelpie - Male
    - Not that smart, but really fast, a great guard dog and cute as this dog is Andrew's best mate! He has a chocolate brown coat and jumps up at people to lean on their legs. Has a history of attacking a junk mail delivery person, and a 3 year old girl on a tricycle. The reason Andrew's brought it to campus is cause he's paid extra, plus his family is sick of him.

Andrew – Taras House:

Being driven to university by my mum was thoroughly embarrassing, with her having ABBA music blaring out of the sound speakers, being told common sense things I knew when I was four, and contact numbers I already had dialled into my mobile number.

I pulled out my envelope containing my letter of acceptance to Lapras Valley University; to me it was my 2nd preference, but nooo I had to get 2nd best. Again. After all, Laprases in a Valley!? That's just silly. I was however happy that Rocky had been sent ahead yesterday to the University Kennels, at least I'd have another mate on my side apart from my three Pokemon.

My acceptance paper said I was in "Taras" so was that Tara's or like Tauros as in Moo Moo. I sighed at this prospect, I didn't want to be in a silly sounding thingie if people made fun of it. Oh well, if it was Tara's room however, I'd be glad to meet her!

We finally arrived at the university, the clear skies above and the constant nagging to me below, it was as if she was trying to give me as much parental nagging in such a short time in order to last me a lifetime. How depressing. Unpacking my things my mum of course had to give me a huge kiss in front of everyone and give that embarrassing wave. I really should have found my own way here, Train, Car or even by piggyback, this was bad.

"Bye Bye Honey!" yelled my mum as she sped off home.

"Bye mum." I said in a depressed tone.

Some people snickered at me as I lugged all my stuff inside to a counter. Obviously it was the check-in point.

"Um.. Hi!" I said cheerily.

"Uh.... yes..." the woman said slightly taken aback.

"I'm here to enrol" I said, giving her the acceptance letter.

"Oh.. you" she said snootily as she checked out my profile on the Pc.

"Yeah, my dog's in the kennels and I've brought 3 Pokemon with me like I specified in the forms I sent back" I said a bit taken aback.

"Well then... I do hope that you know you have to take care of that animal as it is your responsibility young man! Only a handful of people have animals here, some consider it too dangerous, bringing them to a Pokemon based academy would be just plain stupid." She chastised me.

"Ok..." I said meekly.

"Here's a map of where you're staying so off you go! Chop Chop!" she ordered me around, stupid bint... Oh well... Taking my key and opening the door I saw a nicely modern, if not sparsely decorated living room straight ahead, a kitchen to my left. A bathroom and toilet to my right and as I continued through I saw the stairs leading upstairs, there were a few bedrooms upstairs, I presumed some more showers and perhaps a laundry room.

I thought I'd better take first dibs and so with that dragged my bags into the room. I hope that no-one else wants it. But I heard a noise coming from a nearby room, sounds like I wasn’t the first one here after all. I went to investigate, releasing Lickitung to defend me if it were some psycho. Opening the door I saw a guy with a Pichu on his lap.

“Hi! I’m Andrew, I’m your housemate, sorry I burst in like that I just thought you were some psycho out for my blood and belongings and I was just releasing Lickitung here to help me just in case and isn’t it nice here!” I nervously blathered as the boy looked on, ruffling his hair.

“Er.. Yeah… I’m Sam” he said, a bit peeved off. I hope I made a good impression.

Banned

Default Still accepting LSU's...I hope.

Here's an LSU coming your way.

Name: Ebony Blackthorn

Physical Desc.: Short black hair and deep brown eyes. Lightly tanned and slightly muscular. She wears black all the time since it gives her a sense of formality. She has a few minor scars across her arms and left cheek (see History for more).

Personality: She is usually so serious that a typical frown is her version of a smile, and a typical smile is her version of a laugh. Calm, quiet, and somewhat anti-social. She prefers to be alone or training with her Pokémon, but she can spend time with people if she needs to. However, she can be so defensive that she'll do anything to set things the way she believes is right.

Bf/Gf: N/A

History: She is a descendant of the man who founded Blackthorn City (hence her last name), but she was born and raised in Lavendar Town. Once, a trainer cheated and attacked her Pokémon when she won the battle fair and square. The result of her defense for her Pokémon were the scars she now bears.

Other: She hopes to become the first Gym Leader in her home, Lavendar Town.

Pokemon: Dusk (a male Umbreon), Lucky (a female Murkrow), Midnight (a female Houndoom), and Slick (a male Sneasel).

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    Great, my roomate thought I was a psycho. I'm blamming my dad for this. No doubt about it.
    I opened my bedside drawer and took out some homemade pokechow. I opened up the bag and handed a piece to Pichu who began to nibble on it straight away.
    "You like that don't you?" I asked him.
    I looked across at my roomate. Maybe I should try and make at least one friend whilst I'm here.
    "Hey err...Andrew?"
    "Yeah?"
    I tossed him a piece of pokechow.
    "Get your Lickitung to try it, if she likes it I'll make some for her, and the rest of your pokemon as well." I awaited his reaction.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Banned

Jon
    ---------
    another roommate came into the room while I was unpacking, his name was Andrew and he had a Lickitung who was busy eating pokechow which Sam had given him, I decided to introduce myself.
    "Hey Andrew" I shouted
    "who are you?" asked Andrew
    "My name is Jon" I replied
    " 'kay Jon" replied Andrew
    Meanwhile Misschief was floating around the room and Muddy was lying on my bed whilst Larvitar was on Sam bed talking to his Pichu and Whiny was beside Sam waiting for the pokechow as he had seen Lickitung getting some and so started whinning(that how he got his nickname Whiny.)

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    I looked at the pokemon whinning at my side.
    "I take it you want some too?"
    The little pokemon nodded hopefully.
    "Okay."
    I put a few chunks into my hand and lowered them down to the pokemon who began eating immeadiately. The little Wynaut seemed to be enjoying it immensely.
    I took out some more chucks and placed them between Pichu and the Larvitar.
    I released Umbreon, who immeadiately made himself comfortable on his bed. I placed some food down in front of him. He didn't eat it straight away but I wasn't surprised. Umbreon was a very stern pokemon.
    "Hey do any of you guys fancy a pokemon battle later?" I asked.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Banned

Jon
    -------
    I looked at Sam and replied:
    "I'll battle you, but I don't think my pokemon are strong enough"
    "That okay, it just a fun battle" said Sam
    meanwhile Andew was having problems with Misschief who was yanking his hair and I had to return Misschief.
    "Sorry" I said
    "That okay, Misdreavus always yank people hair." replied Andrew
    then I looked at Sam who was stroking his Umbreon and asked:
    "When and where will the battle take place?"

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    I pulled out a map and pointed to the field closest to our room. "We''l battle here." I said.
    "Okay with me." Replied Jon.
    "But not for a few hours. I want to give my pokemon some time to adjust to their new surroundings."
    Jon nodded understandingly.
    I turned to my Umbreon. It felt so good to be away from my dad. I wasn't going to miss him one bit. He was a jerk and being here meant I would finally be able to sleep with some form of physical damage.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Craig

Craig
    Sky'ree the Pidgeot
    Mirage the Vaporeon (Just putting it here so people know if I call them by there nicknames!)

Oh and Greg the " I read everyone elses post" thing was GENIUS! LOL
    --

The gengar had stolen all his pies After meeting with Jimmy and Luke, he took another trek to the cafeteria, he hoped the indigo league program wasn't over and the pokemon would go searching for him ( -.- )

He quickly found the cafeteria and got in line which thankfully was very very short He ordered some fries and 2 servings of chicken flavoured pokechow, he quickly went back up to the room and saw Mirage hiding under a blanket and Sky'ree watching intently at the TV as a flareon tried its best to get up and fight on

"Ok, who wants food??" I announced, turning the TV volume very low

They both hopped over and I placed the food dishes on the ground "Enjoy!" as they were already ripping through their meal, I turned the volume back on and watched the battle, the door wide open for now

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Dru
    Physical Desc.: Tall, with ever-changing-color hair (it's blue into lime green right now). Wears alot of black leather and had numerous tattoos and piercings.
    Personality: Strong-willed, likes to argue. She likes for her oppinion to be heard.
    Bf/Gf: maybe... depends on who signs up...
    History: Secretly daughter of Giovanni. Ran away to live with him for two years, but got tired of it and came back. Doesn't have much contact with her father anymore, especially after being sent to jail for a year for not turning her father in. Is on paroll. Has a twin brother (Martin) and her best friend is Nayia Waterflower. Lives with them in Cerulean during the summer. Plays guitar and bass.
    Other: Has a blue, black and silver Suzuki instead of a car (these are her/my fave colors!)
    Pokemon: Flareon (Torch), Dragonite (Sky), Arcanine (Cinder), Alakazam (Shadow Misstress), Ninetales (Shiela), Gengar (Morgan LeFay) all female...

Sorry it's taken so long for me to post... wow, lots of people... all LSUs accepted. If the person who posted on the original SU topic will repost here, there's one change- no Mew.
    Oh, and Greg, I'm assuming that Dru and Greg never went out, from your SU...

Dru~18~Flaria
    I rode up to the university. The student parking lot was open on a pass basis. I parked in front of the school and when in, with Torch behind.
    I took my helmet off as I walked in. "Name?" asked the secretary.
    "Dru." No need for a last name here. Everyone knew about me. The secretary paled. There was a day when secretaries got overexcited and asked for my audigraph for thier kids, who listened to my band. No more; everyone knew of how I'd been arrested twice in high school, but none knew why.
    "Uhh.. yes, Flaria... Here's your key..."
    "I aslso need a parking pass too."
    "Yes... here..." She scribbled something on a pass and handed it to me. "I also need to record your Pokemon..."
    "Sky the Dragonite, Shiela the Ninetales, Morgan LaFay the Gengar, Shadow Misstress the Alakazam, Cinder the Arcanine, and Torch." "Flare!"
    The secretary quickly typed with shaky hands. "Thank you. Ha... Have a nice day..."
    "You too!" I said cheerfully.
    Is that how the rest of the year was going to go? I groaned inwardly. I had looked forward to paroll, looked forward to my life returning to normal. But if people were going to treat me like an axe murderer...
    I drove into the parking lot. I didn't see Nay's car yet, but there was another motercycle. I saw a couple of familliar signs that there were some of my old friends here. I could just tell. I just hope that they would accept me, no matter what I'd done, and whoever my father was. I hadn't changed all that much; yeah, I was smarter, but not much else had changed.
    I dumped my things in the girl's dorm in my tower, and went to walk around.

I'll try to keep up better... geez...

Banned

Mike
    ------
    I sighed and looked around, feeling so out of place. Shaking my head, I let out another sigh, and caught sight of the most beautiful girl I had ever seen...
    "Hey eyes...are like beautiful pools of blue, her hair...like a rainbow of Goddess' flowers..."
    She looked over to me, and waved, smiling bright. I blushed deep red and turned away, seeing some kids from the local High school(LVH? ).
    "Hey look, the big doofus is in love!"
    My face grew hot as I clenched my fist.
    "Wanna battle, Jocky?"
    I blinked and pretended to act stupid, the girl walking up slowly as she saw the battle ensuing.
    I threw down a pokeball and tried to do my best 'moron' impression, without imitating the kids.
    "Ok, I send out Tubby. He's just Ice, right?"
    The kids snickered and nodded, "Oh yeah, so he's not weak to electric. Mind if I use Raichu?"
    I shook my head. I knew of the obvious advantage, but he thought I was an idiot, not knowing of Tubbys Earthquake...
    "Alright, Raichu, Agility!"
    "Tubby...Ummm...Ice ball!"
    Tubby nodded and hocked up a ball of ice, missing Raichu absolutely.
    "Alright, Raichu...Thunderbolt!"
    "Tubby, Earthquake, now!"
    The kids eyes got wide, as the Thunderbolt stopped, the quaking of Tubbys mass too much for the little rat, knocking it out instantly.
    "You've underestimated me due to my looks alone...I am apparently the superior trainer for taking into account ALL of Todoguraa's moves...YOU simply went for a quick KO! I pity your Raichu..."
    The kid looked down.
    "Geez...I feel like a real jerk now..."
    "It's ok kid. That's why you train. To learn about other Pokemon, Trainers, and lands. You don't train to become a Master and suddenly know all about the Pokemon who've lived on Houen for so long."
    "Houen?"The kid tilted his head.
    "The land where many Pokemon you'll be seeing are from...it's a very well-hidden island, way down south..."
    The kid nodded and I shook his hand.
    "I'm Tommy."He smiled. I nodded.
    "I'm Mike."
    "And I'm in love..."I thought I heard someone murmer, but only saw the eccentric beauty dashing off giggling. I smiled a bit and muttered,"so am I..."
    The kids friend had apparently left, as I couldn't see him anywhere...it was time for me to register anyway...I went up to the desk, as the lonely secretaries eyes lit up a bit. I jotted my pokemon down(Apparently the computer was down, and she didn't want me stealing her pen...but I swear her and the crazy cutie were staring at my arm...) and handed the slip in, and nodded.
    "You're in Taras house..."
    I smiled and saw the girl again.
    "Hi...I'm Mike."I smiled bright.
    "And...I'm Toki..."
    I took her hand gently, and kissed it, she blushed deep red.

Banned

LSU here

Name: Marc Embers
    Description: 6'2 spiked dirty blonde hair with hazel eyes. Fair skinned and rather lean. Changes clothes most of the time, switching between pretty boy clothes and his punk rock skater clothes accordingly.
    Personality: Extremely laid back. Lets whatever's going on go on. Has a "I dont care" attitude but is rather funny if not obnoxious and sarcastic at times. Despite being spoiled oddly doesnt act as one.
    Gf: whoever
    History: born in Celadon City. His father is a major corparate exec. at Silph Co. His dad had always pushed him into pokemon training even though it was never a passion of Marc's, rarely anything is unless its female or has an engine and goes vrooom. Doesnt really deserve to go to Lapras Valley University but his father's wallet bought him a seat at the illustrious school.
    Other: drives around in his Ferrari 360 Modena Spider that his dad got for him before he left. http://autos.msn.com/vip/gallery.asp...reid=0&src=vip (the yellow one in red)
    Pokemon: A stubborn charmander who refuses to evolve (Singe), a Scizor, an Arcanine and a Dragonair he had gotten as a dratini when mommy went gambling.

thats about it...

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

hey Socram, accepted.

Banned

uh dru what house am I in?

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'm gonna post my form here... ^^;; I wanna know if perhaps I could sign up late, and have my char be a Foreign Exchange student? ^^ Or a transfer one. I'll add her intro too... hope this isn't a problem.

Name: Vayrian Tempaii
    Physical Desc.: Like this! (Lol, I know the picture is a bit revealing with her wearing a swim suit and all, but I love Trop's pics!!!) She looks just liek that, except of course she wears different clothes! She wears a plain, tight white tank top which exposes her abdomin a bit, and with that she wears short jean shorts which are light blue in color and sort of faded at teh ends. She wears brown sandals with it, and around her neck is a simple silver chain with a violet jewel at the end.
    Personality: She's very kind and rather outspoken, but not loud. She's a good talker and outgoing, but she isn't always needing to be at the center of attention. She's smart and level headed... and down to earth, but she loves to be creative. You'll ssee more later.
    Bf/Gf: ^^ N/A... she just transfered!
    History: She grew up in Johto, in an island off the southern coast. There she was a student at all the schools... until she was invited to attend Lapras. At first she declined, having to stay upon the island for her father was sick. After a year however... he passed away, and her mother urged her to transfer. So she did... and t hus is the new transfer student!! *poses* But the rest of her tends to be a secret... she doens't like telling much that could draw attention to her. But she's rumored to be an aspiring singer... she's got a beautiful voice.
    Other: She's got a nice silver convertable car... which is very fast! *vroom*. She's also got a very, very very very beautiful voice and is an excellent singer.
    Pokemon: Shade (Umbreon), Fier (Arcanine), Omoki ( Espeon), Chicha (Eevee), Wei (Jolteon), and Solii (Bulbasaur) (All male except Shade and Chicha.)

Vayrian Tempaii - F - Transfer Student (18)

The wind blew in my lenghty, rippling violet hair as I drove along the smooth roads of Cerulean. It was a beautiful place... with water along side the view, and I was sure the school had to be around here soon. The map said it should have appeared before the hill was over and...

Then, there it was... a beautiful, towering school which I knew had to be Lapras Valley. I smiled... absolutely happy that here it was - the place I was looking for. Indeed it was far different from my island's school facilities... but what they ddin't have in school building, they made up for it in the beaches.

there were already cars parked there... many motorcycles and I was looking forward to meeting the new students. Sighing, I quickly glanced in the mirror of my car... feeling self-aware already... hoping I fit in. Not many had violet hair... not as striking and as rich a color as mine- which was natural of course, and not many had my light, cyan-like colored eyes either. I was nervous... but yet, perhaps people here would welcome a different person. Parking my easy-feel car into a neat parking spot... I slowly got up, lifting up the purple-shaded sunglasses from my head, and tucking it into my hair. Gazing up at the school... I smiled to myself, looking at the map and wondering exactly how their system worked here. I slowly popped the trunk of my car and took out two suitcases, but both were on rollers except for my light blue purse which I carried with me at all times. Gazing up at the school... I shut the trunk, locked the ignition - a beautiful invention, and began to walk up to the school.

^^
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Banned

--------Luke--------

Luke put all his pokemon back in his pokeball except for Tote. They walked into the room Craig and Jimmy were in.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go outside, check out the place. I'll be back later. Allright? Cya!" Luke said walking out the door with Tote. They looked up to answer but Luke was already out the door.

Luke started to walk around. He found a parky area. Luke sat down on a bench and tosses all of his pokeballs. All of the pokemon jump out and start to play with each other. Psywing and Krow fly around. Leafy, Flame, and Tote all are playing. Rocky just lays there looking tired. Luke sits back watching his pokemon play around. After awhile he got up. He shouted to his pokemon to stay right here and that he'll be right back in a tiny bit. He walked away and went to the cafeteria area. There was a semi big line waiting for food. Luke waited and then finally got to where he can order.

"Um... can I have... uh... a... hm... burger and fries? And I'll take... 6 pokemeals!" The person got him his food and handed it to him. Luke walked out and went to the parky area that he left his pokemon. All of them were still there playing. Luke sat down on the bench again.

"Hey! I got some Pokemeals for ya!!" All of them quickly got over to him. Luke put down all their food in front of them. Luke ate his food while they ate theirs. After they were all done the pokemon continued to play and Luke sat back watching them play. Wondering what the people are like here. He met two of his room mates, but thats all. Luke sits back and looks up at the sky.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

he he he... ^___________^;
    *puts down the drag pipe* Oh, yeah, Nay just pointed out the same thingee...
    Socram- Flaria
    Ebony and Vayrian- Taras
    Nay- Aquarus
    If I missed anyone, b*tch at me about it.
    Just FYI, since some of you are prob. wondering, I got the name Taras from the word Tara, which means earth in Greek I think...
    *picks up drag pipe again*