Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CaptainJigglypuff vs Mikachu. Ref Puma.

I Finnished last Moderator

Default CaptainJigglypuff vs Mikachu. Ref Puma.

Once your ASB team is mod approved, come here. I want to be your first opponent.

I let you and the ref decide the rules. Who sends out first, how many on how many, banned moves if any, DQ, DC, arena and extra rules. I'm fine with everything.
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 24th June 2013 at 08:55 AM.

The Jigglypuff Master! Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Re: CaptainJigglypuff! Let's battle. Ref needed.

I accept the challenge but I don't know how this works. Do I have to describe in detail the attacks my Pokemon make?
    "Hey! Don't pawn your garbage on me!"
    ~Watchy Watchog

Helga: So I'm NOT Kate Moss.
    Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
    Helga: Gee. I don't know. When you really think about it, is there any sewer bigger than the world of professional modelling?
    ~The Oblongs

3DS FC: 1160-9737-9152
    PM me and I'll add you!

Thanks for accepting my challenge!

I'm not the best teacher around here but I can tell something. If you send out first, I attack first. If I send out first, you attack first. We post three attacks per round (unless the actions take more turns, like Fly and Solar Beam in a regular weather) and our commanding order is always reversed for another round.

Actually, you can go into so much details in the attacks as you want. A lot of them working is just up to the ref. Some trainers just post

'Body Slam, Flamethrower, Sing.'

But you can also be more specific issuing the moves.

'We are fighting on a deck, so, Igglybuff, Body Slam that Piplup so it drops off. When it falls, make it feel more difficult with Flamethrower. End with Singing a lullaby.'

Not right the best moves, and you can also use something called 'subs'. Like it would come in handy by using Protect from Super Effective attacks if you have a type disadvantage. If X, then Y.

More questions? ASB Rules, Movelist and Stratedex are recommended reading.

Cool Trainer

I would like it to be a triple battle using only 3 Pokemon. I'll be using Cuddles (Igglybuff), Chinie (Minchino), and Chatty Cathy (Chatot). I want to try an idea I have using moves they all know.
    ~Watchy Watchog

Helga: Gee. I don't know. When you really think about it, is there any sewer bigger than the world of professional modelling?
    ~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

So 3 on 3, three out at a time if I understood correctly? OK.

DC is Damage Cap if we want to limit the damage attacks cause and DQ is the time after which no new post ends a battle.

I must also decide a team. It seems I'll attack first since you told your Pokemon already. Elaborate, what kind of idea do you have in mind? I need the rules for my decision.

Also, someone ref this please! Triple battles should have a fine point rate.

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: CaptainJigglypuff vs Mikachu. Ref needed.

Hey, I'm up for reffing this! This is going to be alot of fun (:
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Default Re: CaptainJigglypuff vs Mikachu. Ref Puma.

Offer accepted. I'm looking forward to seeing how fresh new ref refs my battle!

Advanced Trainer

Oh, I'm going to ref this so fresh, you *insert bad pun here*. (:
    Since Damage Cap and DQ Time is not decided yet, I shall tell you my standarts.

Damage Cap at 45%, so we don't have a two-hit-KO possibility, and DQ Time is usually set at one week, but only comes into effect when one of the combatants call it. (Like, if you say you want to DQ your opponent, we'll wait a week. If (s)he didn't turn up in time, (s)he will be dq'ed.

It's just a suggestion though, set up everything as you please (:
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Cool Trainer

Well Mikachu, you'll just have to wait and see what I have in mind! Let's just say things will get a bit noisy at some point! I'm fine with a DQ and DC. Seems fair since I'm just beginning ASB.
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Advanced Trainer

Let me speed this up a bit. No suggestions though, just tellin' what's missing.

You'll need the Arena you two are fighting in. This can be literally everything. From some classical Indigo Plateau to an epic battle on a moon made of cheese with Voltorbs inside. Your imagination is the limit (;

[Optional:]
    Also, banned moves and additional rules, like limitation on Pokemon or something.

Since you've already chosen your pokemon, you'll have to wait for Mikachu to release her pokemon and issue her commands next, before you do so. : D

OK. I was just waiting for you to confirm something, since the rules are same to both of us. Also, Puma... I'm a man!

But if you have nothing against it, why won't we go with the standard stadium arena. No banned moves. And this being a Triple Battle, I assume your Pokemon positioning is on your left Cuddles, center Chinie and finally on your right Chatty Cathy? Also, your Pokemon Abilities and genders?

Not until I have those rules down here shall I issue my commands. Also, I guess we'll have to wait for your team's mod approval.

Cool Trainer

Chatty Cathy is F with Keen Eye, Cuddles is F with Cute Charm, and Chinie is M with Skill Link Mikachu.
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

I'll send out

Fenlong
    Male Bagon with Rock Head,
    facing Chatty Cathy

Haave
    Female Misdreavus with Levitate
    facing Chinie

Jake Rightontop
    Male Hitmontop with Technician
    facing Cuddles

So it begins!

Fenlong,
    Start with Double-Edge on Chinie.
    Next, Rock Slide on Chatty Cathy.
    End this round for you with another Double-Edge on Chinie.

Haave,
    Thunder Wave on Chinie.
    Then, Icy Wind.
    End by throwing a Power Gem on Chatty Cathy.

Jake,
    Start by Attracting Cuddles.
    Next, Rolling Kick on her.
    Finish with Mega Kick, also on her.

If any of you have a chance to see them use Attract or trying to put you asleep, Protect. If you fall asleep in any case, Sleep Talk until you wake up.

Puma, could you please wait for the mods to approve CJ's team before you start reffing?

Advanced Trainer

Yeah, yeah, wouldn't have started anyway before you decided on an arena (:
    Also, a little thing on the positioning, except for the first action, it doesn't really matter, since, except the arena states otherwise, the pokemon won't be static and move around.

Cool Trainer

Standard arena is fine.
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Captain's team has been approved. Welcome aboard!

Cool Trainer

Cuddles uses Sing on Jake. She then uses Wish.

Chatty Cathy uses Peck on Haave. She then proceeds into using Steel Wing on Haave.

Chinie uses Iron Tail followed by Fake Tears on FenLong.

Cuddles, Chinie, and Chatty Cathy all use Echoed Voice. They form a wall and starts giving off sound waves. Jake and FenLong recieve damage.
    Last edited by CaptainJigglypuff; 26th June 2013 at 02:46 PM.
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Advanced Trainer

Not quite (;
    You don't need to take Mikachu's moves into your commands.
    You just tell your Pokemon, what moves to use, and optional, how they should execute it.
    If both of you did that, it's up to the ref to decide damage/status effects and outcome of the battle. Afterwards, you command next, followed by Mikachu. The order changes every round.

For example, (to make it simple, I'll take a one on one situation) you fight against a Cyndaquil, with your Minccino. The other trainer told their pokemon to use, Flamethrower 3 times and sub (meaning, in case you do x, do y) against any major status ailment.
    He could put that in a string like that, for example:
    [Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower]
    Sub: Protect
    The "~" simply states that the next move will be happening next action. If he wanted to combo two flamethrowers for a stronger effect, he would write: [Flamethrower + Flamethrower ~Flamethrower] there for example.

Back to you. You see that Cyndaquil is going to move like that, and you want your Chinie to attack back. You do not need to consider how actions of Cyndaquil turn out, you only give your commands like he did. You are a bit in an advantage when attacking second, since you know what your opponents doing, and that is why the people giving orders change every turn. (Like you order, then Mikachu, next round it's the opposite)

Still, back to the fight. So you have a Cyndaquil with 3 Flamethrowers, and you know he's going to protect against major status ailments. Why not screwing him over none the less? You could order Chinie to use encore, so he's locked into flamethrower, and toxic him afterwards for example.
    The flavour text would look something like this and is optional, though most like to write it, me included:
    Alright Chinie, let's do this! First, wait for him to execute that first Flamethrower, then encore him to repeat this stream of fire! Afterwards, throw up some poison and launch it at his face! Finish it off with a slam!

The string for this turn would be:
    [Encore ~ Toxic ~ Slam]

You'll get the hang of it fast, just remember, HOW everythings gets executed in the battle itself is up to the ref, but you can give your commands in details as much as you want.
    Basically, you two move at the same time, Order 1 vs. Order 1 and so on.

I hope that helps a bit, I'll wait for your answer, so I'm able to start reffing (:

Cool Trainer

I think I understand. I'm editting my previous post then!
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Advanced Trainer

Alright, looks good. I assume Echoed Voice is the last action all of your pokemon do. Expect it up tomorrow. Which is here in like, 12 hours or something.

It takes a bit longer then usual since I have to create a new template for 3 on 3 all out at the same time (:

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Great explanation Puma. Looking forward to this battle.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

TEAM
    Mikachu Yukitatsu vs. CaptainJigglypuff
    These two charming combatants duke it out under the following conditions! You might want to read them, people are rumoring they contain helpful information!

Arena
    => Indigo Plateau
    [Good ol' Arena, so we meet again. We have a lake in the middle, indestructible surroundings and soft ground.]

DQ Time
    => 1 week! Plenty of time.
    => Note that DQ Time only comes into effect, when one of the combatants call it.

Rules
    => Banned Moves: None.
    => Three Pokemon are out at once, the battle is over when all three Pokémon of a trainer fainted.
    => The damage cap is set to 45%.

Additions
    => The sky's blue, the ground doesn't seem off. The combatants might stand on even grounds this time!

...Preparations...
    Team Mikachu

Team Jigglypuff

------------------------------------------
    And we welcome you once more, ladies and gentlemen! Indigo Plateau shall be the venue of this exciting match! Not one, not two, but three Pokémon fight at the same time! Mikachu, sitting on a stone, is waiting for his opponent to enter the arena. Captain Jigglypuff, the newest newcomer of our ASB enters with his pokemon already released. Aww! A little ball hopping around, a kinda-like-a-parrot-but-not-really and Chinie the Minccino follow him around, ready for battle. As the Captain enters, Mikachu instantly releases his Pokémon, combining the power of dragon, ghosts and fighters! Oh boy, this is going to be an epic battle!

Let's get this party started!
    ♣ROUND 1♣

Things start out pretty fast. Cathy rams Haave, pecking her into oblivion. Well, not oblivion, but you get it. She then immobilizes her evil forces and shocks the little Mouse, slowing her down a lot and restricting her movement, resulting in Hitmontop having time to slowly spin over to Cuddles, winking his eyes. Is this an attempt to attra... nevermind, cuddles is completely obsessed with the look of Jake. Jake Rightontop. Uh. While Igglybuff continues to follow the love of her life, Chinie and Fenlong start charging into each other. Unfortunately, the Minccino trips, leaving him to take the fatal blow by Fenlong, who's not even bothered by this life-risking tackle. Chinie starts crying, which does affect the seemingly hard Bagon. Cuddles starts to sing a beautiful lullaby for Jake in the meantime, who happens to fall asleep right in that moment. What a coincidence, isn't it? The little ball has more then enough time to watch her love interest now.
    [ Fenlong | -0 HP |-7 EP | Special Defense (-2) ] - [ Haave | -6 HP | -8 EP | ~ ] - [ Jake | -0 HP | -8 EP | Asleep (Mediocre)]
    [ Cathy | -0 HP | -4 EP | ~ ] - [ Chinie | -12 HP | -17 EP | + Paralyzed ] - [ Cuddles | -0 HP | -8 EP | In Love! ]

As the fastest one on the field, Cathy once again immediately delivers a strong blow at Haave's face with her wing shimmering in a metallic way. Haave thinks about revenge. Her thoughts become reality, as the air around the opposing Pokémon grew ice-cold. Unfortunately, since Cuddles is hugging Jake at the moment, he got hit too. They all feel a bit numb now, acting slower. Fenlong unleashes a barrage of stones right at Cathy, who is trying to avoid them, but there were way too many. Even Chinie got hit by few, but they hit nothing fatal. Jake still dozes a bit but is still able to fling some stones it seems, hitting the chilling Chinie in the face. Not so relaxing here. Even Cuddles doesn't feel like fighting now and expresses a wish for a good time with Jake.
    [ Fenlong | -0 HP |-10 EP | ~ ] - [ Haave | -7 HP | -9 EP | ~ ] - [ Jake | -4 HP | -10 EP | Sleep Counter: -1 | Sleep Talk: Stone Edge]
    [ Cathy | -21 HP | -6 EP | ~ ] - [ Chinie | -14 HP | -0 EP | ~ ] - [ Cuddles | -0 HP | -9 EP | ~ ]

Hm... Cathy does not charge at the enemies? IT'S A TRAP! Anyway, it seems like the whole team of Captain Jigglypuff moves closer together. What are they trying to do? Haave wants to interrupt the whole get-together thing and shoots a ball of precious gems at Cathy, throwing her to the ground. Bagon once again starts an impressive charge into Chinie, knocking her back again. The whole team doesn't seem to be bothered though. As they finished their formation, everyone starts singing. Wait, seriously? You are going to perform a musical now? Sonic Waves completely destroy the opposing Pokémon. Well, as long as you count "destroy" as only bothering a dragon and knocking a sleeping Hitmontop into the wall, who starts talking once again, but nothing... Haave seems a bit confused. What just happened?
    [ Fenlong | -25 HP |-8 EP | ~ ] - [ Haave | -0 HP | -7 EP | ~ ] - [ Jake | -19 HP | -10 EP | Sleep Counter: -3 | Sleep Talk: Counter (Failed)]
    [ Cathy | -11 HP | -12 EP | ~ ] - [ Chinie | -12 HP | -12 EP | ~ ] - [ Cuddles | -0 HP | -12 EP | ~ ]

...Afterwards...

Team Mikachu

Team Jigglypuff

Referee Notes
    • Numbness counts for the action it was used in, and shoves everyone hit with that down a rank priority wise.
    • I'm going to die from exhaustion. Reffing Tripple battles is hard work o_o
    • The damage on Bagon by Echoed voice is pretty hard. First of all, I changed the power of echoed voice a bit, according to the amount of Pokemon on the field, meaning it does (50 -> 100 -> 150) and (8 - 10 -12 EP). The damage grew even bigger by the -2 Sp.Def + STAB by ALL Pokémon.
    • It'd be nice if you include the String (Tackle ~ Earthquake ~ Toxic) for example at the end of your post. Things go a lot faster that way (: However, that's completely optional.
    • Cuddles was attracted, and I did take that into my calculations, however, she seems to be incredibly lucky there. (50% Chance for immobility)
    • The order the Pokémon move in was defined through their base speed stat.
    • Captain Jigglypuff will issue his commands next!
    • Unless overcome, Jack Rightontop will stay asleep for 4 more actions!
    • Also, the paralyzis of Chinie slowly starts to decay over the next 4 actions!
    • Unless overcome, Cuddles will remain under the effect of Attract for 6 more actions!

Last edited by Puma; 27th June 2013 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Added Attract Decay for clarification purposes.

I thought I commanded Jake to Sleep Talk if he falls. I may be misreading your post though, and I also admit you're doing particularly hard work there already Puma.

Advanced Trainer

Oh, yeah, overread that. I edit that soon, just wait a sec (;
    EDIT: There you go. CaptainJigglypuff shall issue his commands next.
    Last edited by Puma; 27th June 2013 at 09:41 AM.

Cool Trainer

Cuddles uses Punishment on Haave twice and Pound on Jake.
    (Punishment ~Punishment Pound)

Chinie uses Echoed Voice on FenLong, Fake Tears followed by Iron Tail on Haave.
    (Echoed Voice Fake Tears~Iron Tail)

Chatty Cathy uses Echoed Voice on Fenlong followed by a Steel Wing and Peck
    (Echoed Voice~Steel Wing~Peck)

Also, Puma, I think you forgot about Cuddles using Wish my first turn.
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Even Cuddles doesn't feel like fighting now and expresses a wish for a good time with Jake.
    No, I didn't!
    I just don't write wish down, as it happens next round on the second action.
    Last edited by Puma; 27th June 2013 at 05:16 PM.

Cool Trainer

My bad! I misunderstood the "expresses a wish" part!
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Fenlong, I want you to toxic Cuddles.
    Then Rock Slide Chatty Cathy.
    End with Double-Edge on Chinie.

Haave, Torment on Cuddles.
    Heal Bell and wake up Jake.
    Finish with Thunderbolt on Chatty Cathy.

Jake, obviously, you'll start with Sleep Talk.
    Now that you're awake, Rock Smash on Cuddles.
    End the round with Close Combat on Cuddles.

Advanced Trainer

Well, uhm, that's not exactly what I meant by writing the string, the "~" states, that you do the moves one after another, the "+" that you combo the moves, but whatever! Let's get this thing rolling, shall we? One reffing a day keeps the doctor away.

TEAM
    These two charming combatants duke it out under the following conditions! You might want to read them, people are rumoring they contain helpful information!

Arena
    => Indigo Plateau
    [Good ol' Arena, so we meet again. We have a lake in the middle, indestructible surroundings and soft ground.]

DQ Time
    => Note that DQ Time only comes into effect, when one of the combatants call it.

Rules
    => Three Pokemon are out at once, the battle is over when all three Pokémon of a trainer fainted.

Additions
    => The sky's blue, the ground doesn't seem off. The combatants might stand on even grounds this time!

...Preparations...
    Team Mikachu

Team Jigglypuff

Now let's get to it!
    ♣ROUND 2♣

Back in the Stadium! The fight starts - completely unexpected - by Cathy performing another musical. Chinie joins in for a glamorous duet. Fenlong and Jake get knocked back once again. The little Bagon does not approve of the performance it seems, as he throws up a ball of purple-ish goo, tossing it right at Cuddles face. Ew. Haave starts taunting the Igglybuff, calling her a minimized Grimer, resulting in Cuddles not being able to think clearly. Jake mutters in his sleep, looking even more attractive then before, only this time, nobody cares at all, since Cuddles is attracted already and is busy punishing Haave for taunting her.
    [ Fenlong | -17 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ Haave | -9 HP | -6 EP | ~ ] - [ Jake | -17 HP | -10 EP | Sleep Talk: Attract (Failed!) ]
    [ Cathy | -0 HP | -10 EP | ~ ] - [ Chinie | -0 HP | -10 EP | ~ ] - [ Cuddles | -0 HP | -8 EP | + Tormented | + Badly Poisoned ]

Fenlong, recovering from the "worst musical in existence" in his oppinion, receives a steel wing to the face for his critique. Not everyone appreciates that, remember. Suddenly, a giant bell appears on the battlefield, playing a calming sound. Well, that's at least what I think it would soundlike, since I can't hear a thing. Hitmontop wakes up though. Time to get back in action! He instantly starts spinning around in a surprisingly fast manner, punching Cuddles in the face. Woh-woh-woh! Cuddles takes it as a proof that he loves her. Seriously? Fenlong also turns up the heat, sending another barrage into Cathy's direction. Chinie got hit once again, he should seriously consider to stay away from that bird, it doesn't do him any good. He starts crying to express his feelings, and Haave immediately feels bad for her opponent. Cuddles, seeing the compassion of her opponent, struggles a bit to punish her again, however, her wish became reality, boosting her attack!
    [ Fenlong | -7 HP |-11 EP | ~ ] - [ Haave | -0 HP | -14 EP | Special Defense (-2) ] - [ Jake | -0 HP | -7 EP | Awake!]
    [ Cathy | -12 HP | -5 EP | ~ ] - [ Chinie | -0 HP | -6 EP | ~ ] - [ Cuddles | -9 HP | -8 EP -5 EP due to struggling | Attack (+2) ]

Sigh, Cathy moves first once again. This time, Fenlong is her victim, getting pecked to death, except it's not death. He doesn't even seem to care. Okay. Maybe a little bit. God, stop it! That's just violent! Haave is here to save the day, conjuring a bold of electricity at Cathy, knocking her to the ground. Free from the Chatot, Fenlong starts charging at Chinie AGAIN. I seriously start to think he doesn't like the Minccino. Chinie wants to avoid the hit, but Paralyzis get the upper hand, rendering him unable to move. As if that wasn't enough already, Jack starts to demonstrate his true skills, starting to punch and kick Cuddles from every direction thinkable. So he likes it the hard way, ey? Cuddles wants to return the favor, but Jack's look is so enchanting, she simply can't.
    [ Fenlong | -6 HP |-8 EP | ~ ] - [ Haave | -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ] - [ Jake | -0 HP | -14 EP | Defense + Sp.Defense (-1) ]
    [ Cathy | -15 HP | -4 EP | ~ ] - [ Chinie | -12 HP | -7 EP | Can't Move! ] - [ Cuddles | -21 HP | -3 EP | Can't Move! ]

Also, the poison starts to take its toll. Almost not noticable, but it does hurt a bit.
    [ Cuddles | -1 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Mikachu

Team Jigglypuff

Referee Notes
    • Attract from Jake's Sleeptalk targeted, since not specified, the target nearest to him, which happened to be the already attracted Cuddles.
    • Mikachu Yukitatsu will issue his commands next!
    • The effect of Paralyzis on Chinie will end next action.
    • Unless overcome, Cuddles will remain under the effect of Attract for 3 more actions!
    • Also, the effect of Torment will remain for 6 more actions, unless overcome.
    • The effect of Toxic will become more intense next turn, dealing 3% damage.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled. (From 3-5 to 6-10 EP per Relax)
    • *cough* Feel free to tell me if I forgot anything.

Last edited by Puma; 29th June 2013 at 07:06 AM.

Fenlong,
    Dark Pulse on Cuddles.
    Next Double-Edge on Cuddles.
    End with Fire Blast on Chinie.

Haave,
    Telekinesis on Chinie.
    Zap Cannon at Chinie.
    Thunder on Chatty Cathy.

Jake,
    Hi Jump Kick Chinie.
    Stone Edge on Chatty Cathy.
    Finish with another Hi Jump Kick on Chinie.

If fallen asleep, Sleep Talk and return to the original plan when you wake up.

Cool Trainer

Cuddles, Chinie, and Chatty Cathy form a wall and use Echoed Voice on FenLong and Jake for their first move.

Chatty Cathy then uses Peck followed by Steel Wing on Jake.
    (Peck + Steel Wing)

Chinie uses Fake Tears on Jake and Echoed Voice one more on FenLong.
    (Fake Tears ~Echoed Voice)

Cuddles uses Punishment twice on Haave.
    (Punishment + Punishment)
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Advanced Trainer

Alright, I'll get this up tomorrow. (:
    One thing though Captain, I'll clarify it a last time, "+" means, the two actions connected are used together in the same turn. Just wondering, because Punishment + Punishment seems like a weird combo. I mean it could work out, but before I ref something you didn't want to execute in that way, I'll ask

Cool Trainer

Cuddles is using Punishment consecutively.
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Advanced Trainer

Consecutive use => ~; Use at the same action => +

TEAM

Arena
    => Indigo Plateau

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

...Preparations...
    Team Mikachu

Team Jigglypuff

Whoop, whoop!
    ♣ROUND 3♣

Cathy immediately... Uhm, wait no, she doesn't. She lines up with the other two once again. If this is going to be another musical, I'm going to get some ear plugs. Anyway, Haave doesn't seem to appreciate this move, so he lifts up Chinie into the air, visible for everyone. Jake, seeing the perfect chance to strike performs a kick of enormous power right into Chinie's face. Aw, that must have hurt a lot! Cuddles, hit by Dark Pulse doesn't seem to look too good either. Anyway, Telekinesis and dark shenanigans won't stop the three from singing. THE SHOW MUST GO ON. Jake and Fenlong get knocked into the air, while Haave starts giggling. Newbs.
    Also, big relief for Chinie. Paralyzed no more. Singing seems to be a good medicine.
    [ Fenlong | -26 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ Haave | -0 HP | -7 EP | ~ ] - [ Jake | -23 HP | -10 EP | ~ ]
    [ Cathy | -0 HP | -12 EP | ~ ] - [ Chinie | -23 HP | -12 EP | + Lifted | Paralyzed no more ] - [ Cuddles | -8 HP | -12 EP | ~ ]

Haave is getting serious now. This battle got dragged out for way too long. (Actually, not, but it sounds cooler that way, ey?) He conjures an enormous electric blast, aimed at the still in-air lifted Chinie, paralysing her again. I can't even describe the pain it felt, seeing Cathy pecking and slapping Jake to death seems like a good comparison though. Bagon charges once again, to our surprise not at Chinie this time! Cuddles curses the day, as she flew right into the wall. Chinie, seeing this dramatic scene starts crying. AGAIN. Fenlong feels even worse in an instant, regretting the move he just did. Jake starts another Edge of Stones in Cathy's direction, knocking the Bird to the ground once more. Also, Cuddles starts punishing Haave for... I don't really know. She just likes punishing people.
    [ Fenlong | -0 HP |-8 EP | Sp.Defense (-2) ] - [ Haave | -14 HP | -15 EP | ~ ] - [ Jake | -19 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]
    [ Cathy | -15 HP | -14 EP | ~ ] - [ Chinie | -13 HP | -5 EP | + Paralyzed ] - [ Cuddles | -12 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]

With a special defense so low, literally anything could knock you out. While Cathy rests a bit, Haave abuses the possibility to hit it with a strong lightningbolt. Do I even need to mention that this move hurt? Jake starts spinning and kicking the hell out of Chiney again, while Fenlong unleashes a strong fire blast into his direction. Good thing a damage cap exists, ey? Chinie starts singing a sad ballad, causing serious damage to both Fenlong and Jake who kicked him before. Cuddles made an attempt to punishin Haave again, but it resulted in struggling. She took the time to reconsider her relationship to Jake. God! What did she think back then?
    [ Fenlong | -14 HP |-12 EP | ~ ] - [ Haave | -0 HP | -10 EP | ~ ] - [ Jake | -3 HP capped | -10 EP | ~ ]
    [ Cathy | -16 HP | -0 EP | ~ ] - [ Chinie | -9 HP capped | -8 EP | ~ ] - [ Cuddles | -0 HP | -8 EP; -5 EP due to struggling | Attracted no more ]

The poison grows stronger. It really hurts this time!
    [ Cuddles | -3 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Mikachu

Team Jigglypuff

Referee Notes
    • Urgh, I guess I have some explaining to do. The damage on Echoed Voice was extremely high in the 3rd action, even though it was used by Chinie alone. Why? STAB + Sp.Def Reduction.
    • Also, be warned, Telekinesis does NOT prevent you from missing, though it does raise the chance to hit a lot. Also, Substitute and Double Team won't work anymore, since the right one is lifted into the air.
    • Captain Jigglypuff will issue his commands next!
    • The effect of Paralyzis on Chinie will slowly decay over the next 4 actions.
    • Unless overcome, Chinie will stay lifted in the air for 6 more actions.
    • Unless overcome, Cuddles will remain under the effect of Torment for 3 more actions!
    • The effect of Toxic will become more intense next turn, dealing 5% damage.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled. (From 3-5 to 6-10 EP per Relax)
    • Just to throw that out, you are extremely lucky with the paralyzis Captain :'D I mean, 60% + 50%, both times not immobilizing is pretty unfortunate for Mikachu.

Last edited by Puma; 29th June 2013 at 10:00 AM.

Cool Trainer

Chinie, Cuddles, and Chatty Cathy use Echoed Voice on FenLong and Jake.

Cuddles uses Gravity. She then uses Punisment on Haave.

Chinie uses Flail on Jake followed by Fake Tears on Haave.

Chatty Cathy uses Roost. She then uses Steel Wing on Haave.

Also, what happened to the Wish from the first turn?
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!

Advanced Trainer

Wish does not work like in the games. It boosts a random stat, as you can see, +2 Attack for Jigglypuff. It seems like I forgot to write it down THIS turn, but it was present in the calculations, explaining the damage of Punishment on Haave. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    however, her wish became reality, boosting her attack!
    Last edited by Puma; 29th June 2013 at 02:08 PM.

Fenlong,
    Endure the the hits on you!
    Now that you've been forgotten, Thunderbolt on Chatty Cathy.
    End with Double-Edge on Chinie, unless he's already out, in which case, use it on Cuddles.

Haave,
    Trick Room to make things interesting!
    Then, Thunderbolt on Chatty Cathy, time to take her out! Unless she's already out, in which case use it on Cuddles.
    End with Icy Wind.

Jake,
    Quick Attack on Chinie!
    Then take benefit of Cuddles's Gravity and use Dig on her!

Advanced Trainer

Pro strategies right there Mikachu, reffing this in an hour or two (:

Advanced Trainer

Could this be coming to an end soon?

TEAM

Arena
    => Indigo Plateau

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

...Preparations...
    Team Mikachu

Team Jigglypuff

The end is nigh...
    ♣ROUND 4♣

Cathy star... Okay I'll stop it now. Mostly because it isn't even true. Jake moves first, surprising all other Pokémon on the field, hitting Chinie before he could even think of lining up with the others again. Unfortunate for Jake, it's not enough to bring this little fellow down. Haave bending physics to her liking, changing the speed of every Pokémon on the field. (By the way, I hate you for that, need to rearrange everything now D The 3 Pokémon, though not looking so good, start another show, well they would, but Chinie doesn't feel like doing anything now. However, the other two start singing, as stated before, the show must go on. Fenlong, who's barely standing upright, got hit with the full power. That sure as hell knocked him out. Or did it? He stands up! What the hell... It's a miracle! Hitmontop on the other hand doesn't look so good. However, without Chinie joining the spectacle, even he seems to make it. What a fortunate ending for Mikachu! He breaths out in relief. That was a close one. Or not. Hitmontop stops spinning and falls to the ground. Nevermind, the special defense reduction was too much for him to handle.
    [ Fenlong | -4 HP endured! |-15 EP | ~ ] - [ Haave | -0 HP | -11 EP | ~ ] - [ Jake | -15 HP | -10 EP | Fainted! ]
    [ Cathy | -0 HP | -12 EP | ~ ] - [ Chinie | -4 HP | -14 EP | Can't move! ] - [ Cuddles | -0 HP | -12 EP | ~ ]

Suddenly the fastest on the field, Cuddles also puts her physic-denial skills to the test. She bends Gravity, resulting in Haave facepalming the ground, as well as overcoming the Telekinesis on Chinie. Fenlong preparing for an epic comeback since everybody forgot about him, starts a strong thunderbolt at Cathy, who seems to move a lot slower than she would like to move now. A direct hit, and the bird goes down! Unfortunately, Fenlong collapses due to his efforts creating the bolt. Chinie whips his tail like crazy, not doing much... at all, except causing her to faint. Haave's on her own now. A lonesome warrior, trying to win this battle against her dangerous opponent. A little puffball. She unleashes, in honor of her fallen comrade Fenlong, a similar thunderbolt to his, and strikes Cuddles right at the face. As if that wasn't enough already, Cuddles seems to have some troubles moving. Nothing that'd completely immobilize her though.
    [ Fenlong | -1 HP due to fatigue! |-8 EP | Fainted! ] - [ Haave | -1 HP due to fatigue | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ Cathy | -10 HP | -14 EP | Fainted! ] - [ Chinie | -1 HP due to fatigue | -9 EP | Fainted! ] - [ Cuddles | -10 HP; -3 HP due to fatigue | -13 EP | Light Paralyzis! (30%) ]

So it has come to this. The epic conclusion of this battle. It's all or nothing now. Haave already regrets setting the trick room up, since Cuddles is a lot faster then her now, charging and punishing her, except she doesn't this time. The Paralyzis takes it's toll, rendering her completely immobilized. That would have hurt quite a bit! Haave on the other hand conjures an Icy Wind, missing completely. Seriously, I didn't even know that missing was possible here!
    Cuddles feels a big relief, Torment time is over!
    [ Haave | -5 HP due to fatigue | -9 EP | ~ ]
    [ Cuddles | -6 HP due to fatigue | -13 EP | Torment no more | Can't move! ]

The poison grows stronger once again. Cuddles lets out a cry.
    [ Cuddles | -5 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Mikachu

Team Jigglypuff

Referee Notes
    • Mikachu Yukitatsu will issue his commands next!
    • Both combatants are limited to 2 commands for their Pokémon, due to fatigue.
    • The effect of Paralyzis on Cuddles will slowly decay over the next action.
    • The effect of Toxic will become more intense next turn, dealing 8% damage. Last chance to stop it! It will deal 13% afterwards.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled. (From 5-10 to 10-20 EP per Relax) [Adjusted]
    • This could get interesting. Thrilled to see if Captain is able to turn tables!

Cool Trainer

Cuddles use Rest! Then relax a bit!
    ~Watchy Watchog

~The Oblongs

PM me and I'll add you!