Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes! (Aura, Techy, Ash0011)

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes! (Aura, Aerbro, Techy)

Aerbro's Panbau Sanctuary Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 2x Great Balls
    Caught so far: ♦ None yet
    Type of Safari: ♦ Classic

Panbau Sanctuary
    A reclusive grove of bamboo shields unwanted eyes from the secrets that lay dormant in this densely packed forest. There is talk of treasure beyond one’s wildest imagination lying just beyond the grove.

♣Round 35

Flar grumbles something as he notices the heal bell extinguishing Patchy's fire. Before Santa is able to start the rain dance, Heatmore unleashes a strong blast of fire at Patchy, knocking the Pokémon out before it could execute any commands. Flar curses as it starts raining, as the power of his fire moves is now siginificantly weakened. Lux and Santa unleash a barrage of water pulses, but they bounce off Heatmor's protective shield once more. He starts talking again.

Rain Dance active! (3 Rounds)

"Woho! Stop it right there. I give in, I see I don't stand a chance in the rain. These water pulses would have destroyed me completely if it wasn't for my well-timed protect. Could we please stop this useless fight? I don't feel like getting even wetter than I am now already. I'm sorry for this Spinda too."

What are you going to do?
    Recall your Pokémon?
    IT'S A TRAP! SMITE THE FOOL!
    Do something completely unexpected?
    Something else?

Your Squad
    Last edited by Puma; 29th July 2013 at 01:07 PM.
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes! (Aura, Aerbro, Techy)

You're not getting into the Sanctuary~

Advanced Trainer

Panbau Sanctuary
    A reclusive grove of bamboo shields unwanted eyes from the secrets that lay dormant in this densely packed forest. There is talk of treasure beyond one’s wildest imagination lying just beyond the grove.

♣Round 36

"Of course, of couse... I'm sorry. I didn't know they were guarded THAT good. I guess that's a bit unfortunate for me now. Phew, this battle was not only useless, but exhausting, I think I rest a bit. How are you doing by the way?

Rain Dance active! (2 Rounds)

Join the Heatmor?
    RELAX ASWELL!
    Something else?

Your Squad
    Last edited by Puma; 29th July 2013 at 05:39 PM.
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Smell ya later! Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I'll repost my commands.

"Let's head to the big building first, because there looks like there could be more things in there than the other place"

Vs. Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    I took some time and thought about getting you another Magnemite, but that would be hilariously redundant.

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Might as well join the Heatmor for a relaxing rest, a fire type would be useful in a wooded area.

Advanced Trainer

Techy, there is absolutely no need to repost your commands. I noticed that you wrote them, I just have to brainstorm more ideas for yours, so I did Aerbro's for the time being.

Advanced Trainer

Panbau Sanctuary

♣Round 37

"Finally you put a stop to that whole fighting. God, that was way to exhausting just to get into the Sanctuary. I just take the normal entrance then I guess. I'm really sorry to bother you and your Pokémon with my attitude. Although, I can't stand the rain. Let me make it a bit brighter inside here." As he thinks warm thoughts, the rain clouds vanish and the sun shines brightly.

Sunny Day in effect! (3 Rounds)

Have a bit of smalltalk?
    JUST CHILLLAAX!
    Something else?

Your Squad

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I think Smiting him would be a good thing right about now, unexpected stuff~

Let's not listen to him either.

Santa, start off with Rain Dance. Then give it two Water Pulses.

Lux, start off with Confuse Ray, then Thunder Wave, then Water Pulse

Rain Dance, Confuse Ray ~ Water Pulse, Thunder Wave ~ Water Pulse, Water Pulse

Advanced Trainer

Techy's Dysfunction Land Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 1x Pokéball
    ♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

Dysfunction Land
    A dilapidated series of amusement park rides and buildings. Who knows what you might find underneath these dusty tents and behind closed doors…

♣Round 24

As you arrive at the huge building, you can't help but notice that it doesn't fit into the whole park at all. It seems like it was built recently, as it looks very modern. However, it doesn't look like there's much going on inside of it, as the doors stand wide open and there is no furniture or whatsoever inside of it.
    You notice a few Pokémon standing in front of the building, apparently watching for possible intruders.

"See? Told you there were Sentrets around here."

Approach the Pokémon?
    SMITE THE FOOLS!
    Tell everyone that this is probably a bad idea?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Your Allies
    Last edited by Puma; 29th July 2013 at 06:48 PM.

Advanced Trainer

Panbau Sanctuary

♣Round 38

The Heatmor gets up, and seems to be surprised about the sudden rain again. As Lux sends a confuse ray into his direction, he seems to get what's happening. "Well, well, well..." he says, raising another protective barrier. "I would've attacked you anyway by now. Stupid choice to act first though." He nods with his head, and the rain instantly vanishes, as it is replaced with intense sunlight again. Santa instantly sets a weakened, yet effective water pulse up, but the Heatmor is able to completely vaporize this attack attempt with a sun-powered flame thrower, that even hurts the Delibird a bit. Lux in the meantime attemps to set another status move off, and Flar's muscles spasm just when he tried to unleash another fire attack at Santa. Both of your Pokémon shoot another Water Pulse, but Flar manages to start another protect. This starts to get annoying!

"You... I will get into this sanctuary, no matter what..."

Issue commands?
    I TRUSTED YOU! EXCEPT NOT REALLY!
    Something else?

Your Squad
    Last edited by Puma; 29th July 2013 at 07:52 PM.

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Shall we take advantage of Sunny Day?

Nah

Let's make it use Sunny Day again, but using Rain Dance (Santa). Then SPAMing more Water Pulses.

Lux, Lux, Lux, Lux, let's use this combination.

Zip around, disorientating the Heatmor with Volt Switch, and then use Confuse Way.

Volt Switch, Rain Dance ~ Volt Switch, Water Pulse ~ Confuse Ray, Water Pulse

Advanced Trainer

Panbau Sanctuary

♣Round 39

It starts raining again, due to Delibird's dance moves. "You.. annoying little brat..." He seems to calm down suddenly, and looks rather derpishly into Santa's eyes, who instantly forgets how to dance properly. Uh-oh. Just when Flar wants to set up another Sunny Day, his muscles don't really agree and he gets hit by the combined power of a volt switch and water pulse. Just when he gets back up, the fast movement of Lux caught his attention and he isn't able to pull it off again, while getting hit by another water pulse. "You two are a annoying bunch, aren't you?" He nods his head once more, and the rain vanishes finally, while the sun is getting intense once more, significantly weakening the next water pulse. The confuse ray does work though, resulting in him burning himself with a flame thrower to the feet.

"You will go down soon... And then I'll have a nice relaxing meal." He talks to the trees it seems. Confusion sucks.

Issue commands?
    I TRUSTED YOU! EXCEPT NOT REALLY!
    Something else?

Your Squad
    Last edited by Puma; 29th July 2013 at 07:49 PM.

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

So, let's use a Fireworks combination to distract and confuse the Heatmor.

Santa, throw presents into the air, and the Lux, fire Charge Beams at the presents. On the final action, let's try a Great Ball on the bastard.

Present + Charge Beam ~ Present + Charge Beam ~ Great Ball!

Junior Trainer

"Excuse me Sentret. We're here to find the Pokemon that I'm supposed to shut down. Electrike can probably tell you more about that. Do you know anything about that?"

Vs. Seeker
    I took some time and thought about getting you another Magnemite, but that would be hilariously redundant.

Advanced Trainer

Panbau Sanctuary

♣Round 40

You order the commands to your Pokémon, and ready the empty great ball on your belt. "Oh, please. What are you going to do, hm? Dancing for rain again?" He does look kind of surprised when your Pokémon execute their commands. Everything works as planned, and the firework looks gorgeous, Heatmor is surprised. "What is that? Some kind of peace-offering?" Right when he said this words, you throw your Great Ball into his face. You hear a loud curse when the Ball hit him.

Wiggle.

Wiggle.

Damn it!
    Flar broke out, and the Great Ball returned to your hands. He looks slightly pissed, to say the least. He starts spinning in a wheel of fire and inferno's Santa close distanced, completely throwing the Delibird over, leaving it burning and extremely injured.
    "You didn't think that would work on me? Did you?"

Sunny Day in effect! (2 Rounds)

"I look forward to your defeat..." The Heatmor starts grinning.

Issue commands?
    RUN LIKE HELL!
    Something else?

Your Squad
    Last edited by Puma; 30th July 2013 at 05:43 AM.

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

We're not gonna let one Pokémon take advantage of us!

Lux, start off with Heal Bell, on Santa. Then SPAM Water Pulses. Whenever the Heatmor uses Sunny Day, use Amnesia on it to make it forget the move.

Santa, start off with Hail, after Heal Bell. Then follow up with Toxic and then Gunk Shot.

Heal Bell, Hail ~ Water Pulse/Amnesia, Toxic ~ Water Pulse/Amnesia, Gunk Shot

Advanced Trainer

♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

Dysfunction Land
    A dilapidated series of amusement park rides and buildings. Who knows what you might find underneath these dusty tents and behind closed doors…

♣Round 25

You decide to approach the Sentret and start to explain your mission, and before Electrike is even able to start talking, the Sentret respond. "Wha-what? Yo.. you want to take down our Chief? No... Noooo. Nononononono. We are so out of here!" The other Sentret doesn't look pleased as well. "Thi-this is the trainer that brought thi-this new thin-thing here. We bet-better get go-going." They immediately fly off, leaving the entrance to the building unguarded.

"...Bzz... Weird ...Bzz..."

Go somewhere else?
    ENTER THE BUILDING!
    Be a douche and say you knew that?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Your Allies
    Last edited by Puma; 30th July 2013 at 07:07 AM.

Advanced Trainer

Panbau Sanctuary

♣Round 41

The Heatmor watches your squad carefully. As your Chinchou heals Santa, and said Delibird wants to start a hail, Heatmor instantly comes closer, and tells him a lot of nasty things about his familiy, and birds in general. What a dick! Delibird instantly gets filled with Anger, and uses some furious melee moves instead of putting up the planned Hail. Dang it! Heatmor vanishes into the shadows all of a sudden, leaving your Pokémon a bit confused. As it appears behind your squad all of a sudden, it unleashes a strong heatwave, knocking both of your Pokémon over. However, they manage to get the Toxic-Waterpulse action through, knocking the Heatmor over, who's way to exhausted to react against the next wave of attacks. Oh wait, he does react, but with smashing his head against the floor, which doesn't seem like the wisest choice to make against a giant ball of trash.

Sunny Day in effect! (1 Rounds)

He tries to say something, but is way too exhausted to do so.

Issue commands?
    DO SOMETHING BADASS?
    Something else?

Your Squad
    Last edited by Puma; 30th July 2013 at 06:16 AM.

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Let's try throwing a Great Ball

Advanced Trainer

Panbau Sanctuary

♣Round 42

Time to give your luck a shot again. You turn your imaginary hat by 180 degrees, (which did look pretty stupid) and throw the Great Ball once more.

Wiggle.

Wiggle.

Wiggle.

Click!
    At last! The Great Ball with your newly obtained Heatmor gets teleported to the Safari Zone front desk, as you smile victoriously. Though you don't get to bath in the sunshine, as the sun isn't as intense as before anymore.

The Kricketot from before approaches you as well. "Di-did you seriously just ca-catch this mo-monster? You are a he-hero! Take this as a to-token of my- gra-gratitude!" He hands you one of the berries that you saw earlier in the Slaking's Temple. "These berries have an ex-extremely rege-regenerative effect."

Slaking? Whoops, forgot something!
    VENTURE SOMEWHERE ELSE!
    Something else?

Your Squad

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

"Thank you for the berry"

And then let's recall you all.

And damn I forgot about that Slaking @.@

Advanced Trainer

Inventory: ♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ Mysterious Berry
    Caught so far: (Heatmor, Male, @Whitesmoke)

Panbau Sanctuary

♣Round 43

Recalling your Pokémon, you think about the Slaking. Damn! Completely forgot about him. He doesn't seem to be nearby though. As you take a look around, you notice a Litwick floating into a hidden path you didn't notice before. Weird.

Also, you hear some loud noises from behind the tunnel you came from.

Follow the noise?
    FOLLOW THE LITWICK!
    Something else?

Your Squad

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Follow the Litwick! >:o

Junior Trainer

"Well, that was easier then I thought it would be. Anyways, I guess we search the building then. Let's start at the bottom and work our way up"

Vs. Seeker

Advanced Trainer

♦ Mysterious Berry

Panbau Sanctuary

♣Round 44

You follow the ghost into the hidden passage, and the entrance instantly vanishes behind you, leaving almost no light in there at all. Except for the floating Candle ahead, still floating into the same direction.

A loud roar is heard from behind as well, it seems the Chief saw you but came to late to get to you.

Follow the Litwick?
    APPROACH THE LITWICK!
    Something else?

Your Squad

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Eep.

EEP

Approach the Litwick

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I follow Buizel a few Steps trying to catch up.

"Wait Buizel, can you tell me where i get out of uhm.. where am I actually?"

Advanced Trainer

♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

Dysfunction Land

♣Round 26

You go inside of the building, and get instantly stunned by the... emptyness of this whole thing. It's almost unsettling a bit.

"Hm..." The Electrike starts thinking loudly. "There are several floors, I see. We might want to split and take a look at every floor, or we just stay together, but risk that we are a lot slower. What do you say?"

Stay together?
    SPLIT!
    Leave?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Your Allies

Junior Trainer

"I say we all travel together in a main pack, for safety's sake. Also, If we find this thing, we'll have a better chance of shutting it down. Lets start heading for the top"

Vs. Seeker

Advanced Trainer

♦ Mysterious Berry

Panbau Sanctuary

♣Round 45

You decide to approach the Litwick, but it doesn't really notice you.

Coming closer, you now realize, that it is mumbling something about "joining the mighty entity" and "down with the revolution". It almost sounds like a brainwashed slave, but you are pretty sure that is not the case.
    The noises from behind get louder, it seems the Chief really wants to get you for interrupting his dinner and stealing his balls.

Continue to follow the Litwick?
    SMITE THE SLAKING!
    Something else?

Your Squad

Advanced Trainer

Aura's Ivy Lake Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 2x Pokéballs
    ♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ Binoculars
    Caught so far: (Dratini)
    (Palpitoad, M, @Water Absorb)

Liang's Complex - Ivy Cave
    A mysterious labyrinth of caves and rooms. What will you find here?

♣Round 57

You approach the Buizel, asking about your exact location.

"Of course! Currently you are in Liang's Complex. I'm not exactly sure why it is called like that, but it is a pretty cool thing, if you don't mind the giant Drapion that wanted to kill you."

Leave the Complex?
    INVESTIGATE SOMEWHERE ELSE!
    Back off?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I want to leave Liang's Complex and want to Fly to Dysfunctionland using Seth.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

Dysfunction Land

♣Round 27

"You are probably right. Walking in a pack seems like a wise choice." As you go up the stairs, getting higher and higher, you start to curse the fact that noone build an elevator in here. Or maybe they did? You didn't look around all that much.

As you reach the fifth floor, you notice a few Pokémon, it seems like they are discussing something.

Approach them?
    CONTINUE ONWARDS!
    Leave?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Your Allies

Junior Trainer

"Electrike, you know this place best. Would it be a good idea to talk to those Pokemon?"

(If Electrike says yes, then I talk to them. If he says no, I don't)

Vs. Seeker

Advanced Trainer

Aura's Safari Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 2x Pokéballs
    ♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ Binoculars
    Caught so far: (Dratini)
    (Palpitoad, M, @Water Absorb)

Dysfunction Land

♣Round 58

You decide to take Seth for a little flight, after you left the Complex. It took you a while, but you manage to arrive in the amusement park anyway. You land right in front of the entrance. It looks pretty lively around here, and a shield states that "TODAY'S THE BIG DAY! A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE! THIS NEW ATTRACTION WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!" In the entrance sits a little Purrloin, blocking the way into the amusement park. It does let a few other Pokémon through though.

Approach the Purrloin?
    SMITE THE FOOL!
    It will never let me in, better leave...
    Something else?

Your Squad
    Last edited by Puma; 30th July 2013 at 08:08 AM.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

Dysfunction Land

♣Round 28

"Honestly... I don't know. This place is completely new for me, it must have been built in the last month or something. It's up to you if you want to talk to them, I'll follow you either way."

The Pokémon didn't notice you yet it seems.

Approach them?
    CONTINUE ONWARDS!
    Leave?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Your Allies

Junior Trainer

"We probably shouldn't talk to them. But anyway, who is this Pokemon we're supposed to defeat anyway? Can you tell me as we work our way up?"

Vs. Seeker

Advanced Trainer

♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

Dysfunction Land

♣Round 29

You decide to not talk to the Pokémon, and sneak past them, up the stairs. While you reach the sixth floor and ask your question, Electrike stops.
    "Well... it was a month ago. The amusement park was famous for awesome attractions, that were never there before, and they wanted to add another one that fateful day. It was a mistake. They weren't sure if it was without a risk, but without risks, there's no fun, eh? Anyway, the whole park shut down that day, without anyone knowing what the hell happened. I'm, guessing it was that new Pokémon. I'm not exactly sure what it is though, I was more the security officer at the entrance, in case people tried something funny."

Continue the talk?
    CONTINUE ONWARDS!
    Leave?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Your Allies
    Last edited by Puma; 30th July 2013 at 08:24 AM.

Junior Trainer

"I see. I really hope we'll find the thing we're looking for up here. Let's continue"

(I also continue the conversation)

Vs. Seeker

Advanced Trainer

Techy, stahp. I just finished the last one, clicked on Anime Style Battling to see if there's anything new, BAM NEW ANSWER. :'D (Not that you should stop, I like active questers)

♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

Dysfunction Land

♣Round 30

"Well... I guess while we head up to the.. uhm.. seventh floor by now? I could continue telling you what I know. That day was pretty usual, and it looked like everything would work out. Though it was a little bit unusual that this Pokémon Trainer, a young lady entered the park that day. I approached her and asked her a few question, but she didn't look suspicious, so I let her pass. If I would have known what happened afterwards..."

Continue the talk?
    CONTINUE ONWARDS!
    Leave?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Your Allies