Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Dream Battle" Mystic_clown VS Classy_cat18 (ref: Crazy Elf Boy)

The real Shonta Moderator

Default Re: "Dream Battle" Mystic_clown VS Classy_cat18 (ref: Crazy Elf Boy)

Mystic, we need your next choice.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ben mentally cursed After that long fight, it was ony adraw? He would ave to do beter next time.

He flipped through his numerous balls. Which one to use. Which would be better?

Finally, he reached into his cloak, pulling out a pokeball with the number "8" engraved on it.

"Now, I'l choose you, The Strength!"

There was a flash of light, and the grey, small, yet muscular form of a Machop appeared.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

I sighed heavily and let out a bark of laughter. I didn't have the upper hand, but neither did he. What kind of Pokemon would counter well against his Machop? Someone with good defense would be a good choice...

"It's been a while, sweetie, but now is your time to shine. Come out!" I threw Maui's pokeball, releasing my Squirtle.

The Squirtle's reaction to the dreamscape was very similar to Kawaii's. "We're inside my head," I explained.

"...Squirt?"

"I'm dreaming."

The calendar floated past his face, showing the date. "Squirtle squirt!" he said in shock.

I sweatdropped. "Yeah, we've been battling for a while. Maui, start with Mist. Use Aqua Jet to attack with speed, and follow that with Water Pulse."

Mist ~ Aqua Jet ~ Water Pulse
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer

This was it. He had a feeling this battle would go quickly. They were back on even footing again, and it was time for Ben's offensive to continue.

"Strength! While he's using Mist, use Focus Energy to strengthen yourself. The strike him with a Thunder Punch and finish with a Revenge!"

Focus Energy - Thunder Punch - Revenge

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

~*~*~* Saffire Persian vs Mystic Clown *~*~*~
    ~*~*~* Ref: CEB *~*~*~

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

The battle takes place within Classy_cat18's dream. The arena appears to be a bare, floating island in the middle of a seemingly bottomless dark void. There's a lone palm tree to the side and some drift wood lying around. The odd thing about this arena is that falling off the island doesn't mean the end. The pokemon will simply reappear from the opposite direction. Say for example a pokemon falls straight down, suddenly they'll seeming fall back onto the island from above. Hey, this is a dream afterall. Physics be damned!

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~

1 Week

~*~*~* Banned Moves *~*~*~
    None

~*~*~* Round 12 *~*~*~

~*~*~* Pre Round Stats *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    XO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 100%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 100%

Focus Energy ~ Thunder Punch ~ Revenge

Team Classy Cat
    XO

Maui (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 100%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 100%

Mist ~ Aqua Jet ~ Water Pulse

With both pokemon going down at the same times Classy Cat and Mystic clown send out two new fighters. Classy Cat’s ball releases a tiny turtle with a brown shell while Mystic’s reveals a tiny humanoid creature with giant muscles which he began to flex.
    Maui the Squirtle starts of by releasing a thick blue mist form his mouth which covers the field impairing everyone’s vision. Strength the Machop responds by taking a fighting stance and begins to concentrate all his energy making him stronger.

Strength [-5EN, Focused]

Maui [-5EN]

Maui starts off again by firing a bright blue jet of water from his mouth which cuts through the mist and hits Strength, he retaliates by using this break in the mist to run over to Maui with his fists glowing a bright yellow before hitting Maui with the deadly fist.

Strength [-8EN -9EN]

Maui [-12HP -7EN]

Firing another jet of water through the mist Maui just hope it hits its mark. As the mist parts once again for the attack Maui gets a view of a soaking wet Strength who looks quite angry, he rushes over to Maui and gives him a full on body slam. The mist still hangs aross the field.

Strength [-8HP -9EN]

Maui [-11HP -7EN]

~*~*~* Post Round Stats *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    XO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 86%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 77%

Focused

Team Classy Cat
    XO

Maui (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 77%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 81%

At 0EN Pokemon will us 1HP for 1 EN

~*~*~* Mystic Clown TO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Elite Trainer

Ben smiled. A good start. Not bad. Now let's see if he can keep the lead.

"Alright Strength, get up close and strike him with a Bullet Punch! Then grab him and throw him with a Vital Throw and finish with a Cross Chop!"

Bullet Punch - Vital Throw - Cross Chop

Crap, electric attacks. This was going to be a problem, but Ken could work with that. "Ken, use Protect to avoid the first attack! Then use Zen Headbutt before that Machop can throw you! Finally, use Iron Defense!"

Protect ~ Zen Headbutt ~ Iron Defense
    Random Quote:

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

The battle takes place within Classy_cat18's dream. The arena appears to be a bare, floating island in the middle of a seemingly bottomless dark void. There's a lone palm tree to the side and some drift wood lying around. The odd thing about this arena is that falling off the island doesn't mean the end. The pokemon will simply reappear from the opposite direction. Say for example a pokemon falls straight down, suddenly they'll seeming fall back onto the island from above. Hey, this is a dream afterall. Physics be damned!

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 13 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    XO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 86%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 77%

Bullet Punch ~ Vital Throw ~ Cross Chop

Focused

Team Classy Cat
    XO

Maui (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 77%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 81%

Protect ~ Zen Headbutt ~ Iron Defense

With the mist still hanging around on the field Strength begins to run towards Maui with his fist creating a slight electrical charge which parts the mist dissipating it completely before slamming into Maui. But as he looks back he realises he didn’t strike Maui but a green shield he had put up.

Strength [-7EN]

Maui [-11EN]

Jumping back a bit Strength begins to charge up another attack, Maui takes this brief moment of weakness and jumps head first into Strength’s belly knocking him back a bit. But getting back to his previous attack he grabs Maui and throws him across the field.

Strength [-12HP -9EN]

Maui [-10HP -8EN]

With his foe flying through the air, Strength begins to run after him ready to strike. Maui sees this and coats his skin a silvery substance which hardens creating a second skin. Strength keeps on heading in his course and then chops Maui with his strong arms pushing him into the dirt.

Strength [-8EN]

Maui [-7HP -7EN, +2 Def]

Team Mystic Clown
    XO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 74%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 53%

Focused

Team Classy Cat
    XO

Maui (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 60%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 55%

+2 Def

~*~*~* Classy Cat TO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Not a very good matchup. Maui was having a hard time. "Maui, go on the defense at first. Use Withdraw, and then Skull Bash!"

Withdraw ~ Skull Bash
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer

Now this was going better. He had a good lead, but he knew his attacks would soon be bupcus if she kept raising her Squirtle's defence like that.

"Strength! Start off with a Focus Blast!, hopefully that will lower her defence a bit. Then relax while she's charging that Skull Bash and prepare for a Counter!"

Focus Blast - rlax - [b]Counter[/b

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 14 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    XO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 74%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 53%

Focus Blast ~ Relax ~ Counter

Focused

Team Classy Cat
    XO

Maui (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 60%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 55%

Withdraw ~ Skull Bash

+2 Def

Maui retreats his blue bald head into his shell and it begins to glow covering it with a metallic sheen once again. Not too phased with this act Strength put his hands together and charges up a small brown beam in his palms before firing a thin brown beam at the shelled Mai rolling it back a bit across the field.

Strength [-10EN]

Maui [-9HP -4EN, +1 Def]

Popping his body out of the shell Maui takes a few steps back and then lowers his head back into the shell and a creepy orange aura flows around his body. Strength responds by lying on the ground and taking a small.

Strength [+5EN]

Maui [-4EN, +1 Def]

As the violent orange energy surrounding Maui wisps like a beautiful fire, he yells and then his whole body is rocket as fast as light across the field and slams into Strength knocking him down to the ground. Dusting himself off Strength charges over to Maui and pays him back with a little extra.

Strength [-10HP -9EN]

Maui [-11HP -4EN]

Team Mystic Clown
    XO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 64%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 39%

Focused

Team Classy Cat
    XO

Maui (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 40%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 43%

+4 Def

Elite Trainer

The squirtle's defence was starting to rise a bit too high for Ben's liking. So, he decided to match it in creasing his own power.

"Strength! Start with a Bulk Up to increase your strength. Then follow up with a Thunder Punch, and then finish with a Meditate!"

Bulk Up - ThunderPunch - Meditate

Reminder for Classy Cat

I groaned and rubbed my forehead in frustration. Maui didn't have much left in him, and Strength wasn't stopping. "Maui, use Mist to keep Strength from raising his own stats. Then use Protect against that Thunderpunch. Finally, use Zen Headbutt while he's trying to meditate."

Mist ~ Protect ~ Zen Headbutt
    Random Quote:

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~

1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 15 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    XO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 64%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 39%

Bulk Up ~ Thunderpunch ~ Meditate

Focused

Team Classy Cat
    XO

Maui (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 43%

Mist ~ Protect ~ Zen Headbutt

+4 Def

Strength feeling pretty sure of his victory starts stomping around bulking up his own strength ready for the final fight. Maui doesn’t seem to phased by this and spews out a thin blue mist which covers the field.

Strength [-5EN, +1 Atk, +1 Def]

Maui [-5EN]

With the mist hanging over the field Strength runs towards where he thinks Maui is, and huzzah and hurrah he manages to find him and begins his attack. With his fist glowing a bright yellow he comes to bring it down on Maui but before it can connect Maui puts up a barrier which completely absorbs the attack.

Strength [-8EN]

Maui [-11EN]

Since his last attack failed miserably Strength decides to sit down on the ground and meditate about his next set of moves. Maui takes this as a good opportunity a launches himself into a full on headbutt which strikes Strength knocking him back.

Strength [-12HP -3EN, +1 Atk]

Maui [-8EN]

Team Mystic Clown
    XO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 52%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 23%

Focused
    Level 2/6 Atk
    Level 1/6 Def

Team Classy Cat
    XO

Maui (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 19%

Level 4/6 Def

~*~*~* Classy Cat TO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~
    Last edited by Crazy Elf Boy; 9th June 2009 at 11:01 PM.

I groaned. Although this would be my first completed battle that would not be a forfeit or DQ, it would still be a loss. Still, it would be nice to go down fighting as long as I planned a little. "Okay, I'm ready to end this dream. Maui, we need to keep long distance! Start with Yawn to put that Machop to sleep, then Water Pulse! Then use Brine! If we'll go down, it won't be like punks!"

Yawn ~ Water Pulse ~ Brine
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer

It seemed like this battle would soon daw to a close. Ben smiled. He was going to make this a good one.

"Strength! while he's Yawning, strike him a Dynamic Punch to confuse him, followed by a Cross Chop and finish with a Close Combat! If you fall asleep at any time, use Snore instead."

Dynamic Punch - Cross Chop - Close Combat
    Subs: Snore.

We would love to finally finish this battle, Elf!
    Random Quote:

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 16 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    XO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 52%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 23%

Dynamic Punch ~ Cross Chop ~ Close Combat (Sub: Snore)

Focused
    Level 2/6 Atk
    Level 1/6 Def

Team Classy Cat
    XO

Maui (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 19%

Yawn ~ Water Pulse ~ Brine

Level 4/6 Def

Maui starts off this round by letting out a loud yawn which creates a tiny little cloud that floats across the field and hits Strength. Strength responds by trying to deliver Maui a devastating punch but unfortunately, misses him completely.

Strength [-10EN, Sleepy]

Maui [-3EN]

With his eyes getting really heavy over his eyes Strength rushes in again and knocks Maui back with incredible force. Maui picks himself up and fires a series of watery rings which splash over Strength. With that Strength finally succumbs to his sleepy doom.

Strength [-6HP -8EN, Asleep]

Maui [-8HP -5EN]

With his foe dreaming Maui decides to fire a massive amount of water from his mouth which hits the sleeping Strength with great force. All he can do to respond is by letting out a loud snore which hits Maui.

Strength [-11HP -4EN]

Maui [-5HP -7EN]

Team Mystic Clown
    XO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 35%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 1%

Focused
    Level 2/6 Atk
    Level 1/6 Def
    Asleep

Team Classy Cat
    XO

Maui (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 27%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 4%

Level 4/6 Def

Elite Trainer

He cursed softly. Great, asleep. Well, he could still fight.

"Strength! Snore all the way through. If you wake up though, use Vacuum Wave, Rolling Kick and Super Power!"

Snore x3
    Subs: Vacuum Wave - Rolling Kick - Super Power

I looked at Ken in amazement. It actually worked? We were still in the battle? "Ken, just keep blasting him with Brine! If he wakes up and uses those more powerful attacks, use Detect to dodge those attacks!"

Brine x3
    Subs: Detect x3
    Random Quote:

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 17 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    XO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 35%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 1%

Snore x3 (Sub: Vaccum Wave ~ Rolling Kick ~ Superpower)

Focused
    Level 2/6 Atk
    Level 1/6 Def
    Asleep

Team Classy Cat
    XO

Maui (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 27%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 4%

Brine x3 (Sub: Detect x3)

Level 4/6 Def

Asleep on the ground Strength is unable to do anything except let out a loud snore which pierces the air around Maui damaging him. Maui responds by firing a jet of water which washes over Strength soaking him through to his bones.

Strength [-14HP (3 from EN conversion) -1EN]

Maui [-8HP (3 from EN conversion) -4EN]

Once again Strength lets out a loud snore which cracks through the air and hitting Maui once again. He tries to respond but for some reason he has flinched and seems unable to remember what he was supposed to do.

Strength [-4HP (from EN conversion)]

Maui [-5HP]

Finally waking up from his slumber Strength gets ready to attack but before he can pull it off, Maui fires another jet of water which hits Strength and sends him down to the ground making Maui and Saffire Persian the winner of this match.

Strength [-14HP]

Maui [-7HP (from EN conversion)]

Team Mystic Clown
    XX

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Team Classy Cat
    XO

Maui (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 7%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Level 4/6 Def

Classy Cat Wins

Classy: 4 points
    Mystic: 2 points
    CEB: 4 points

That ends the longest battle of my reffing career so far seriously 17 rounds for 2 pokemon each I have had 4 on 4 go for less time.
    Last edited by Crazy Elf Boy; 10th July 2009 at 06:40 AM.

Um...I'm Classy, CEB. You got the wrong Persian.

...Wait. I won? I won! I love you, you loveable Squirtle! *hugs Maui*
    Random Quote:

Lol sorry, you could have told me before I have been writing Saffire Persian in the title since the begining lol.