Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Dream Battle" Mystic_clown VS Classy_cat18 (ref: Crazy Elf Boy)

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default "Dream Battle" Mystic_clown VS Classy_cat18 (ref: Crazy Elf Boy)

I would like to issue a challange to Classy_cat18. This will be in a similar vein to the roleplay battles like she's in with Bulbasaur4 and I'm in with Asylinne.

Number of pokemon: 2
    DQ: 1 week
    Banned Moves: Your decision.
    Release First: You
    Attack First: Me
    Arena: Dream Arena

The battle takes place within Classy_cat18's dream. The arena appears to be a bare, floating island in the middle of a seemingly bottomless dark void. There's a lone palm tree to the side and some drift wood lying around. The odd thing about this arena is that falling off the island doesn't mean the end. The pokemon will simply reappear from the opposite direction. Say for example a pokemon falls straight down, suddenly they'll seeming fall back onto the island from above. Hey, this is a dream afterall. Physics be damned!

I'm in your dreamz, battlin your pokemonz
    Last edited by Mystic_clown; 24th January 2009 at 03:17 PM.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

The real Shonta Moderator

Default Re: "Dream Battle" Mystic_clown VS Classy_cat18 (ref needed)

I looked around the bizarre Twilight Zone-like land. "Whoa, this reminds me of Destiny Islands during the whole Heartless fiasco. When did this get here?" I took a look at the calendar that conveniently floated by me. "Damn, I just now noticed this? See, this is what happens when I overload on Vault and chocolate!"

I looked over at M_c and waved. "Sorry I was late to the party. I'll start with my Girafarig, Kawaii!" I reached into my pajama pocket and threw the pokeball I felt in there, magically summoning her. She looked around with the same bewildered expression before looking at me. "Beats me. I'm freaked out too, and this is my dream."
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Elite Trainer

Mystic_clown nodded, pulling his hood back. "Sorry for invading your dream like this, but you were always so busy when you were awake it was hard to get a challange in." He reachde within his coat and pulled out a pokeball with a "1" engraved on it. "I not choose my Abra, The Magician!" With a flash of light, the small, dozing pokemon appeared before him.

"Now, Magician," M_C ordered, pointing at the Girafarig, "Start off with a Double Team to confuse them, then hit her with a Signal Beam and finish with a Captivate!"

Double Team - Signal Beam - Captivate

I smirked and sat on the floor. Neither of us was going anywhere so I just tried to make myself comfortable. "This is definitely one of my restless dreams. Kawaii, use Foresight to reveal the true Magician. Then use Mirror Coat to counter the Signal Beam. Finally, hit him with Zen Headbutt before he can captivate you!

Foresight ~ Mirror Coat ~ Zen Headbutt
    Random Quote:

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Ask for a ref and I shall appear

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

>> I guess with my energy diving into renovating ASB, Elf's been getting my back. Thanks man n_N

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Elite Trainer

Ok, Crazy Efl Boy shall ref

Default Re: "Dream Battle" Mystic_clown VS Classy_cat18 (ref: Crazy Elf Boy)

~*~*~* Saffire Persian vs Mystic Clown *~*~*~
    ~*~*~* Ref: CEB *~*~*~

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

The battle takes place within Classy_cat18's dream. The arena appears to be a bare, floating island in the middle of a seemingly bottomless dark void. There's a lone palm tree to the side and some drift wood lying around. The odd thing about this arena is that falling off the island doesn't mean the end. The pokemon will simply reappear from the opposite direction. Say for example a pokemon falls straight down, suddenly they'll seeming fall back onto the island from above. Hey, this is a dream afterall. Physics be damned!

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

~*~*~* Banned Moves *~*~*~
    None

~*~*~* Round 1 *~*~*~

~*~*~* Pre Round Stats *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 100%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 100%

Double Team ~ Signal Beam ~ Captivate

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 100%

Foresight ~ Mirror Coat ~ Zen Headbutt

*Ref falls down from the sky*

Ow what the hell is this place, where the un the world are we? Damn this floating island its creeping me out.

*2 Combantants fall from the sky*

Well it looks like I am here for a match so lets get this thing started. Both fighters get back on their feet and brush themselves clean of the sand before taking their battle positions. The first trainer dressed in mysterious clothing pulls down his hooded cloak and the throws a pokeball out onto the field revealing a tiny humanoid creature who quickly fell asleep in a sitting position. While the other trainer's dressed in her pyjama's throws her pokeball bringing out a small giraffe like creature with a black tail with eyes snapping around wildly looking for something to eat.

Getting this match in full swing Magician the Abra pours his tiny minds energy into his body, Kawaii the Girafarig watches completely stunned as Magician splits into 5. With her single enemy becoming 5 Kawaii lets loose a little giggle as her eyes glow a bright pink as the 4 clones suddenly disappeared leaving Magician all by himself.

Magician [-8EN, +4 Clones, -4 Clones]

Kawaii [-6EN]

Slightly disspointed at his double team being shot down in failure he pours his energy into a small ball of green energy before releasing it at his opponent who tries to dodge it but to no avail as it hits Kawaii in the chest. After just being hit with the blast Kawaii's skin sheens a beautiful mirror silver and bounces back the attack just fired at her with double to the force.

Magician [-20HP -8EN]

Kawaii [-10HP -9EN]

Kawaii feeling pretty good about dealing a forceful blow onto her opponent she charges head on with her head lowered before bashing it into Magician sending him flying back. Still reeling from the blow he fixes his eyes onto Kawaii and sends a powerful glare towards Kawaii getting her to settle down slightly.

Magician [-9HP -6EN]

Kawaii [-8EN, -2 Sp.Atk]

~*~*~* Post Round Stats *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 71%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 78%

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 90%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 77%

-2 Sp.Atk

~*~*~* Classy Cat TOO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

I smoothed down my messy hair and gave Kawaii a thumbs-up. Very strong first round but now she had a lowered Special Attack. Temporarily ignoring the gloomy atmosphere, I continued. "Good start, Kawaii. Let's start this round with Calm Mind. Then attack Magician with a Shock Wave. Top it all off with Psybeam."

Calm Mind ~ Shock Wave ~ Psybeam
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer

MC brushed off his cloak. Not exactly the best opening, but afterall, this was just the beginning. "Magician! Create a Substitute and move somewhere safe. Than, while she's focusing on that, hit her in from behind with another Signal Beam. Finally, finish up with a Toxic!"

Substitute - Signal Beam - Toxic

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 2 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 71%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 78%

Substitute ~ Signal Beam ~ Toxic

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 90%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 77%

Clam Mind ~ Shockwave ~ Psybeam
    -2 Sp.Atk

With her psychic abilities slightly hindered by Magician's last attack she digs down deep inside and calms her whole body down making her stronger. With his opponent currently occupied with herself, Magician pours his energy into a fake body which quickly materialises infront of him in an attempt to defend himself.

Magician [-25HP -6EN, Sub: +25HP]

Kawaii [-7EN, +1 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def]

With his substitute out Magician got a new burst of confidence he made a ball of bright green energy and sent it towards Kawaii hitting her in the right side of her body. With the latest blast still sizzling from the lastest blast, she created a yellow bolt of lightning and zipped it towards Magician but instead hit the substitue causing it to take damage instead.

Magician [-8EN, Sub: -9HP]

Kawaii [-10HP -8EN]

Hiding behind his substitute Magician decides to go a sneaky attack throwing up a poisonous puddle of poison he throws it across the field and watched it sink into Kawaii's skin. Rearing its front legs up into the air at the poison now coursing through her body she begins to concentrate and sends out psychic beams towards Magician but once again hitting the substitute.

Magician [-7EN, Sub: -8HP]

Kawaii [-8EN, Toxic Poisoned]

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 46%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 57%

Sub: 8HP

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 78%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 54%

Poisoned 2% (4% Next Round)
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def

~*~*~* Mystic Clown TOO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Elite Trainer

"Hmm, it seems Substitute proved much better than I thought." However, this didn't change the fact that The Magician was now severely behind in terms of health. "Magician, time for a little nap. Start off with a Rest, and then follow with a Snore and a Sleep Talk!"

The response was a single, drawn out "Aaaaaaabraaaaaaa."

Rest - Snore - Sleep Talk

Kawaii winced as the poison started to work its way through her system. It was only going to get worse if I didn't do something. She looked back at me, waiting for her next commands.

"We really need to get that poison out of your system," I told her, "so you create a Substitute as well. Then use Rest to get rid of the poison and get back some of your vitality, followed by Sleep Talk."

Substitute ~ Rest ~ Sleep Talk
    Random Quote:

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 3 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 46%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 57%

Rest ~ Snore ~ Sleep Talk
    Sub: 8HP

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 78%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 54%

Substitute ~ Rest ~ Sleep Talk
    Poisoned 2% (4% Next Round)
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def

With his substitute barely alive Magician decides to go for a rest, closing his tiny eyes he falls asleep and has a smile on his face as he feels his body returning to its former glory. With her opponent asleep Kawaii sets up her own defense by pouring her own life force into a smaller puppet version of her self.

Magician [+100HP -6EN, Asleep 2 more Attacks]

Kawaii [-25HP -6EN, Sub: 25HP]

Magician lies restlessly as he sleeps with the knowledge he is vunerable because his foe is still running around. SO in response to this threat he lets out a loud snore which resonates across the field and strikes Kawaii's substitute. With her wall of awesomeness protecting her she decides to have a little nap herself, so stretching out her legs she falls on the ground in a deep sleep.

Magician [-7EN]

Kawaii[+100HP -6EN, Asleep 2 more Attacks, Sub: -7HP]

Once again rolling around in its self-induced sleep he lets out a shill cry which rings around in Kawaii's ears suddenly making her forget how to use the attack Rest. While Kawaii imitated Magician she rolled around as well before throwing herself into his substitute which quickly dissapears after being hit. With his sub destroyed Magician suddenly wakes up.

Magician [-8EN, Sub 0HP]

Kawaii [-8EN, Rest Disabled 2 Turns]

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 36%

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 34%

Asleep 1 more Attack
    Sub: 18HP
    Rest Disabled 2 Rounds
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def

~*~*~* Classy Cat TOO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~
    Last edited by Crazy Elf Boy; 29th January 2009 at 01:32 AM.

My feet idly kicked the sand as I thought of my next round of attacks. After a long minute, I looked at the slumbering Kawaii. It was hard to use psychic attacks on a Psychic type, so I would risk a direct attack to see what happened. "Kawaii, use Sleep Talk one more time." Kawaii stirred and mumbled in response. "Then, after you wake up, use Shadow Ball and then Crunch."

Sleep Talk ~ Shadow Ball ~ Crunch
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer

He pondered quietly for a moment, wondering how to go about this. "Alright, Magician, while she's still asleep, hit her with a Thunder Wave. Then if she tries to launch the Shadowball, use Flash to throw off her aim. Finally, use Teleport to dodge her crunch. If any of her moves fail due to paralysis, use Psych Up instead."

Thunder Wave - Flash - Teleport
    Subs: Psych Up if her attack fails because of paralysis.

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~

1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 4 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 36%

Thunder Wave ~ Flash ~ Teleport

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 34%

Sleep Talk ~ Shadow Ball ~ Crunch
    Asleep 1 more Attack
    Rest Disabled 2 Rounds
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def

Writhing around in her sleep Kawaii lets out a loud snore and a giant bolt of lighting in the form of a ball flies across the feild flickering as it moves before flying off to the side doing no damage to Magician before waking up. With his opponent now awake he fires his own bolt of lightning which glides harmlessly into Kawaii's substitute.

Magician [-7EN]

Kawaii [-8EN, Awake]

With his last attack failing he forms a bright ball of light in his hands before flashing it across the field blinding Kawaii. With the light still in her eyes Kawaii she forms a ball of shadow and fires it randomly at Magician but just flies off into the sky.

Magician [-6EN]

Kawaii [-8EN, -1 Acc]

With her ball of shadow flying out of control Kawaii decides to go for a more direct approach and races towards Magician with teeth bared before bringing them down onto Magician only to find that he has teleported behind her.

Magician [-6EN]

Kawaii [-8EN]

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 17%

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 10%

Rest Disabled 1 Rounds
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

At 0EN Pokemon will us 1HP for 1 EN

~*~*~* Mystic_Clown TOO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Elite Trainer

He scowled as the substitute absorbed the Thunder Wave. Well, at least he managed to lower her accuracy somewhat. He noticed they were both low on energy as well.

"Magician! Use a Signal Beam to try and remove that accursed Substitute for good. Then relax and get some energy back!"

Signal Beam - Relax x2

Oh boy. All that energy wasted was for nothing, and now Kawaii was pretty much wiped out. "Okay, relax for two turns and then use Shock Wave. That'll be it for this round."

Relax x2 ~ Shock Wave
    Random Quote:

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~

1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 5 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 17%
    Signal Beam ~ Relax x2

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    Relax x2 ~ Shock Wave

Rest Disabled 1 Rounds
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

With his opponents substitute still up Magician gets a bit restless and lets loose a beam of pure energy towards the tiny giraffe and gasps in horror as it still stands in the wake of his attack. In the meanwhile Kawaii just lays down on the ground and relaxs.

Magician [-9EN]

Kawaii [+5HP +5EN, Sub: -14HP]

Both combatants suddenly just rest on the ground regaining their energy.

Magician [+5HP +5EN]

Kawaii [+5HP +5EN]

With her foe relaxing Kawaii shoots a beam of electricity at Magician and watches as he jiggles around from the force of the shock. Though after the inital jolt he lies down on the ground again.

Magician [+5HP +5EN, -9HP]

Kawaii [-8EN]

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 99%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 18%

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 12%

Sub: 4HP
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

~*~*~* Classy_Cat TOO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

I blinked at the smoking Substitute doll. "It's still standing?" Kawaii looked at me, as confused as I was. "We'll take this opportunity to relax one more time, then use Flash to blind him. Finally, charge in and use Zen Headbutt!

Relax ~ Flash ~ Zen Headbutt
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer

His jaw dropped when he saw the substitute still standing. "What the heck!? How is that thing still living!? Alright, fine. Magician, Use Zen Headbutt to destroy the subsitute. Then relax and close your eyes, let her Flash pass over you. Then finish with an Attract!"

Zen Headbutt - Relax - Attract

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 6 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 99%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 18%

Zen Headbutt ~ Relax ~ Attract

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 12%

Relax ~ Flash ~ Zen headbutt

Sub: 4HP
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

Kawaii looks at her still standing Substitute instead of getting excited she just sits down and takes a small nap. While Magician readies his head and slams it into the Substitute finally making it disappear.

Magician [-8EN]

Kawaii [+5HP +5EN, Sub: -8HP]

Kawaii seeign her Substitute vanishing begins to panic and brings forth a bright light to try and blind Magician. But in response he just yawns and closes his eyes, negating the flash.

Magician [+5HP +5EN]

Kawaii [-7EN]

Magician only narrowly escaping the blinding flash from before he worked up his lovely charm and winks his eyes at Kawaii making her madly in love with him. With her new attraction towards Magician man she is unable to move.

Magician [-7EN]

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 8%

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)

Attracted
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

Elite Trainer

He couldn't help but chuckle at what was happening before him. This was definately the battle of Kawaii's dreams.

"Magician," he ordered quietly, "Simply rest to start off. I'm sure your new fan wouldn't mind. Then teleport behind her and use Signal Beam."

Relax - Teleport - Signal Beam

Bump for Classy_Cat18 to post attacks.

Crap! How come no one told me you posted? Geez, as soon as I take my eyes off this forum...

I groaned and hung my head as Kawaii pranced around the arena like some lovesick idiot. "This is what I get for using a female Pokemon. Kawaii!" The Girafarig gave me a dazed look. I turned my attention to her tail. Maybe both brains weren't affected. "Kawaii's tail! Use Crunch on your partner!" Maybe that would snap Kawaii out of it. "Then both of you relax. Tail, keep an eye on Magician and use Protect when he fires that Signal Beam!"

Crunch (on self) ~ Relax ~ Protect
    Random Quote:

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 7 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 8%

Relax ~ Teleport ~ Signal Beam

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)

Crunch ~ Relax ~ Protect

Attracted
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

Relaxing will only regain 5EN from now.

Continuing this long battle Magician just sits there on the ground and begins to rest regaining energy. With her opponent resting Kawaii’s tail uses its teeth to clamp down hard on her body snapping Kawaii out of attraction.

Magician [+5EN]

Kawaii [-10HP -8EN]

Just like Magician had down before Kawaii lays on the ground happy she is no longer confused she lies down on the ground regaining energy. Taking this opportunity Magician vanishes from sight and reappears behind Kawaii.

Magician [-7EN]

Kawaii [+5EN]

Firing a green beam from his palms Magician tries to inflict damage on Kawaii but to no avail as the weird giraffe had created a green and white shield to prevent the damage.

Magician [-2HP (2 from EN conversion) -6EN]

Kawaii [-4HP (4 from EN conversion)-7EN]

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 98%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 86%

-1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

~*~*~* Classy_Cat TOO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

I sighed in relief and grabbed a pillow as it floated into my peripheral vision. This was getting to be a long dream. Any longer and I would need a nap within a nap. "Kawaii, just relax this round and get back some energy. Tail, be on the lookout for any attacks."

Relax ~ Relax ~ Relax
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer

"Hmmm," This battle had gone on a bit longer than Ben had hoped, especially sine they were still on a very decent health.

"It's time we sped this battle up a bit. Magician, hit her with a couple of Signal Beams and finish with a Taunt."

Signal Beam x2 - Taunt

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 8 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 98%

Signal Beam x2 ~ Taunt

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 86%

Relax x3

-1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

Lying on the ground Kawaii yawns as she regains back some energy. Taking this opportunity Magician fires a beam of lights which float across and hit Kawaii.

Magician [-8HP (from EN conversion)]

Kawaii [-10HP +5EN]

Doing the same thing again, Kawaii takes a small nap on the ground while Magician fires the same old familiar beam of lights which once again fly into Kawaii.

Magician [-8EHP (from EN conversion)]

Kawaii [-10HP +5EN]

Like she has done all this round Kawaii lies back on the ground again and restore her energy. While this time Magician dances around Kawaii mocking her and saying nasty remarks about Kawaii’s mother.

Magician [-6HP (from EN conversion)]

Kawaii [+5EN, Taunted]

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 76%

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 66%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 15%

Taunted 2 more Rounds
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

Elite Trainer

Ben smirked. Now things were starting to go his way a bit. "Alright, Magician, start with a Substitute in order to take the attacks that she'll throw at you. Then relax for the rest of the round while she pounds away at it."

Substitute - relax x2

I sighed and slapped my forehead. Will this dream of mine ever end? "Kawaii, since you're taunted, just Signal Beam that substitute to kingdom come."

Signal Beam ~ Signal Beam ~ Signal Beam
    Random Quote:

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 9 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 76%

Substitute ~ Relax x2

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 66%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 15%

Signal Beam x3

Taunted 2 more Rounds
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

This long battle still continues Magician starts off by pouring his life energy into a small effigy of himself and placing it in front of him. Kawaii responds by firing a beam of energy into the substitute knocking ti down a bit.

Magician [-25HP -6EN, Sub: 25HP, -12HP]

Kawaii [-8EN]

With his double protecting him from harm Magician lies down and relaxes. With her opponent lounging around Kawaii fires another beam of energy at the substitute almost destroying it.

Magician [+5EN, Sub: -12HP]

Kawaii [-1HP (from EN conversion) -7EN]

Magician’s substitute still standing in front of him Magician relaxes some more regaining energy. Once again Kawaii fires another beam of energy which hits the substitute breaking it apart and dealing some minor damage to Magician.

Magician [-6HP +5EN, Substitute destroyed]

Kawaii [-8HP (from EN conversion)]

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 45%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 4%

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 57%

Taunted 1 more Rounds
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

~*~*~* Class_Cat TOO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Just a reminder for Classy_Cat

It was getting hard to battle Magician while it was throwing up substitutes, but it couldn't use them for now since its energy was low. "Kawaii, relax for a minute. Magician won't be able to do much without taking away its own health. But since we can't sit around forever, use Thunder Wave and then Charge Beam."

Relax ~ Thunder Wave ~ Charge Beam
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer

This battle was drawing out way too long, and it was still only their first pokemon as well.

"Magician, rest as well. Then, when she's about to use Thunder Wave, teleport behind her and hit her with a Signal Beam!"

Relax - Teleport - Signal Beam

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 10 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 45%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 4%

Relax ~ Teleport ~ Signal Beam

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 57%

Relax ~ Thunder Wave ~ Charge Beam

Taunted 1 more Rounds
    -1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

Both pokemon feeling pretty low on energy just lay down on the ground and take a little nap. But for some reason Kawaii can't seem to do it and she runs into Magician.

Magician [-5HP +5EN]

Kawaii [-4HP (from EN conversion)]

Picking herself off the ground and letting out a loud yawn Kawaii tries to fire a beam of electricity but she seems unable to and charges at Magician head on He also gets up and sees the shot coming at him, using his psychic powers he removes himself from space and time then re enters behind Kawaii completely avoiding the attack.

Magician [-7EN]

Kawaii [-4HP (from EN conversion)]

Narrowly avoiding the attack from Kawaii wipes the sweat off his brow as he charges up a small beam of green energy in his palms and blasts it at Kawaii. She responds by turning round and shooting a small beam of electricity which hit Magician but at the same time making her stronger.

Magician [-12HP (5 from EN conversion) -2EN]

Kawaii [-19HP (6 from EN conversion), +1 Sp.Atk]

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 28%

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 30%

+1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

~*~*~* Mystic Clown TOO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Elite Trainer

The match was now slowly drawing to a close. No more playing around. It was time Ben stepped up and finished this little dance.

"Magician! Let's finish this! Hit her with everything you've got. Signal Beam!"

Signal Beam x3

I smirked. Since he was going all out, so would we. "Kawaii! Counter with Mirror Coat!"

Mirror Coat x3
    Random Quote:

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Dream Arena

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

None

~*~*~* Round 11 *~*~*~

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 28%

Signal Beam x3

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 30%

Mirror Coat x3

+1 Sp.Def
    -1 Acc

With his energy depleted Magician pours his own life force into a small energy beam which he shoots and watches as the green ball of light connects with Kawaii is a bright flash of light. Kawaii’s skin begins to turn a metallic silver then as if from nowhere the same light Magician had just shot coming right back at him. The mirrored move comes back at Magician and smacks him in the face.

Magician [-25HP (8 from EN conversion)]

Kawaii [-23HP (9 from EN conversion)]

Magician gathers more energy from his body and creates a small ball of green energy which he fires at Kawaii before falling down knocked out. Kawaii laughs a little at her victory but forgets the attack is still on its way and hits her also knocking Kawaii out.

Magician [-8HP (from EN conversion)]

Kawaii [-14HP]

Team Mystic Clown
    OO

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%

Team Classy Cat
    OO

Kawaii (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%