Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April Contest 2006 - FINALS IN PROGRESS

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default April Contest 2006 - FINALS IN PROGRESS

8 slots will be open for this contest. After Round 1, 4 will be eliminated. Following Round 2, only 2 will remain. Whichever of the two sustains less damage in 5 rounds of battle will claim the ribbon.

Appeals and pokémon choices will all be done via PM, on all rounds. Attacks in the battle stage will also all be done via PM. You may only choose one pokémon for the entirety of the contest, for both appeals and battles. Choose wisely.

If you wish to participate, post in this thread saying that you wish to do so. Then, send me a PM with your pokémon choice, gender, nickname if you have it, and appeals for Round 1. Failure to PM me appeals within 1 week of my posting of the round will result in immediate disqualification.

All right, good luck.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: April Contest 2006 - signups

I will participate. Expect a PM soon.

EDIT: Muahah ph33r my fast fingerytypework of doom! Muhahaha...ahem, yes pure luck.

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[color=thistle]Woohoo! Contesty! ^^ Since I missed out on the March one too...>< Gah, I would have had first dibs, but MLG got there first...*shakes fist*

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

[font=sylfaen] Weee these are always so much fun. I like to join as well.
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I would like to join.

TSUKI MEGAMI
    Mizu ~ Akuma Guujin ~ Kamisama ~ Adeyaka Ga ~ Mahou ~ Faitingusupiritto ~ Denkou Jishaku ~ Chiisa

I shall also like to join, I believe I was in the first one too, hehe
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Beside Myself Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Wah!! *runs in* I'd like to join too!!

なぜベストを尽くさないのか?
    fangirling is my real day job

But he's still here! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I SHALL ENTER. expect a Pm soon. Ah MLG is in it as well. This should be interesting.

Misanthropic Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I think i'll go for a contest again, haven't done one in a while

Wow, this filled up nearly within an hour's time. I guess I'll get the next one; it's no big deal, I'm confident in my abilities and I may pull a win in the March contest. Good luck to all those participating.

[b][font=Bookman Old Style]-drew
    -Grey

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

&#160; (counts)

&#160; Awwwwwwwww.......

&#160; (jumps up and down)

&#160; I wanted to join, too!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED BY 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

&#160; (pouts)

&#160; So unfair.....

RazorEdit There was no need for all that

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Received 7 PMs so far, missing one from Tsuki Megami.

[COLOR=gold]

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Quote Originally Posted by Blademaster
    RazorEdit There was no need for all that
    ACK! How'd you do that?!

Chris 2.0: Mod powers. Please don't make unnecessary posts.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[EDIT]: Received everyone's appeals, thanks to all. I'd like to say - good luck!

[COLOR=gold]

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I curse you all.

Any Chance of Upping the Entry amount next time. I know Its an elimination contest but i have a feeling there are alot that would have entered this. Ive only just come aware of them so ill wait till next month.

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

16 is the next size up for single elimination, while it is possible I would feel sorry for the person who had to referee the whole thing.

And - My apologies! I'd meant to get this out April 1st, and I just completely forgot (I don't check TPM often). Special apologies to Tsuki Megami for rushing him/her before the contest officially started and then not even getting my own stuff up on time.

I’ll spare you the fancy talk and fluff, everyone knows you all just skip to the end to look at the point ratings anyway.

Weasel Overlord and Vaka (female Houndour) - Smog, Endure, Overheat

Vaka considers her options. To release her cloud out of her reach, and then to not only attempt to shield herself but heat her body as well, and then to run at the volatile substance, would take too much time; she could not complete it all in a single appeal, for fear of disqualification. Instead, she contents herself to cover her surrounding area with dark, putrid smoke.

The black canine, shrouded with thick green fog, eyes glowing, creates an eerie sense of tension for her observers. What will she do? Why is she hiding?

It is seen soon enough that the Houndour has grown tense. She seems to have fallen into a trance of concentration, acting only by instinct, no longer held back by her thoughts. By her face, it appears that she is preparing herself for the worst. And the worst comes.

The audience cries out in shock as they see the red glow in the middle of the fog, the superheated body that ignites the smog around her and is caught in the resulting eruption. As the debris settles, an injured Houndour is perceived in the middle; to endure the devastating consequences of her self-endangering attack is too much to do at once.

Rating: 5.0

Dark Dragonite and Lucky (female Chansey) - Egg Bomb, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt

Lucky draws from her source of power, the pouch that bears her single precious egg. From it she pulls three smaller eggs, lightweight and ideal for projectiles. She tosses them in the air. They quiver and shake, appearing ready to burst at any moment. As they rise higher, higher, the Chansey takes aim…

Before the eggs explode, Lucky crystallizes them with a beam of frost. They sag with their new weight and proceed on their journey down.

By now the trio is fragile, having been turned brittle – with an arc of lightning that crackles towards the target, Lucky shatters the icy ovals into tiny fragments that glitter down into the soft grass.

Rating: 7.3

Emotional Faun Chiko-Sai and Tryphon (male Seel) - Ice Beam, Body Slam, Icicle Spear

Without water shaped as a base for what his trainer desires, Tryphon sees no way to build a monument of ice such that he could slide through an impressively solid spiral. He nevertheless tries anyway, but ends up firing a straight beam that plunges towards the ground.

Sighing, the attack not having the effect that he’d hoped for, Tryphon does his best to salvage his appeal and hide his disconcertion. He throws himself across the ice, sliding gracefully across the slick arena floor.

Tryphon turns his head back to produce a lance of ice, which he aims behind him; it juts out awkwardly and shatters against the cold grass as he slides forward.

Rating: 6.6

River and Cloud Nine (shiny female Altaria) - Spin around in the air, Steel Wing, Iron Tail, prepare for landing, Fire Blast, leave gouges in the ground upon impact

Cloud Nine takes to the air, having the distinct impression of a demanding trainer who asks her to do way too many things at once. Must she perform aerial acrobatics while converting to steel while flaming the ground while coming to a screeching landing? She is confused, and slightly delayed in her judgment – what to do? The audience demands her action…

Impulsively, Cloud Nine tries to get everything done. She beats her cloudy wings and makes them glisten, gains approval from her observers by showing them her silvery tail. She would like to do more, but the referee cuts her off at an anticlimactic time – she has taken long enough already. A pity, because the idea was quite good, but the instruction was poor.

Rating: 4.9

Razor Leaf and Snapdragon (female Mawile) - Swallow, Spit Up, Ice Beam

Snapdragon gulps in what seems to be something imperceptible; indeed, some of her watchers seem skeptical as to her actions – what is she doing?

It is soon explained, however, when from her throat emerges a glowing white orb of concentrated energy; she shoots it into the air and prepares to fire.

A white, sparkling jet of cold strikes the orb, bursting into radiant, shining spheres that float to the grass in a soft, surreal manner.

Rating: 7.5

Mega Horny and Cuboner (male Cubone) - Ancientpower, Bone Club, Bonemerang

The soft grassy field seems an unlikely place for rocks to lay scattered. This holds no concern for the Cubone, however, who simply draws out chunks of earth from the ground with invisible hands, lifting them in the air for all to see.

Suddenly he wishes that he had not brought out so many. How can he bat them all with his weapon? He trusts his bone with his life, but he is not so sure of his own ability to cope with so many falling objects at once. Rather than risk humiliation, the Cubone plays conservatively and lets all earthen clumps drop unattended but one, which he smacks as hard as possible with his club. Of course, being earth rather than solid rock, the wad breaks and crumples into the grass.

This goes against his original plan; he was supposed to have projectiles in the air to hit. With no other choice, though, the Cubone merely hurls his weapon at the fallen chunks from earlier. The spinning club breaks through every one of them easily, and returns to its anxious but hopeful master.

Rating: 7.2

MeLoveGhosts and Demeter (female Bellsprout) - Razor Leaf, Bullet Seed, Swords Dance

Demeter swings her leaves, releasing many smaller, sharper leaflets. They flutter airborne and she seeks to shoot them out of the sky with a barrage of spherical seeds. The constant stream of pellets knocks the floating leaflets around. Demeter scatters them further with a ritual tornado-like spinning, sending them far away from her little body, to lie undiscerned in the grass.

Rating: 8.3

Tsuki Megami and Adeyaka Ga (shiny female Venomoth) - Silver Wind, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore

Hovering, with powdered wings, the illusion of grace, Adeyaka Ga. She flitters her moth-like wings and a gust of wind breezes through the grass, swirling into a silvery whirlwind that sparkles under the bright sun. Fine blue powder floats in the air around her, followed by deep purple spores; all is drawn into the silver gust, which absorbs the colored specks into its wholeness, and twinkles as golden rays bathe them with light.

Rating: 9.0

Proceeding to the next round are –

Tsuki Megami and Adeyaka Ga (shiny female Venomoth) – 9.0
    MeLoveGhosts and Demeter (female Bellsprout) – 8.3
    Razor Leaf and Snapdragon (female Mawile) – 7.5
    Dark Dragonite and Lucky (female Chansey) – 7.3

Thank you to everyone for participating. Mega Horny, your idea was cool, but it’s tough to hit so many things at once, which led to a bit of hesitation on your Cubone’s part. I would've liked for him to have gotten a higher rating, as your idea seemed quite original and interesting.

[COLOR=gold]

But he's still here! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ahhh! So close! Oh well, thanks anyway and good luck to the remaining competitors.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Karin that was an exceptional judging post. If I may suggest one thing it is to say, alongside trainer and Pokemon, what the appeal is, like Silver Wind -- Whirlwind -- Hyper Beam or whatever.

Very good work. Good luck finalists!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

That's a good plan, I thought I could make it evident through description alone but some attacks are quite similar. I'll edit in the first round of attacks for curiosity's sake and also continue to list them in the future. I've already received appeals from MeLoveGhosts and Razor Leaf, it'll be great for the other two finalists to send me PMs too. Thanks.

[COLOR=gold]

Mine was sent before the deadline, late on the 10th, I believe.
    I got lucky the first round, I started looking more this round, and now I know even more about appeals, well, GL all!
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I was going to post the round today, but the damn TPM wouldn't work for some reason, couldn't access it... Posting is gonna be delayed =/ Sorry bout that, wish TPM didn't cough up on me.

[COLOR=gold]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

All participants got in their appeals on time! I’d have posted this earlier but TPM wasn’t letting me in.

MeLoveGhosts and Demeter (female Bellsprout) – Double Team, Growth, Magical Leaf

Demeter is presented with a dilemma. Certainly her master wants her to create many copies of herself – that is simple enough. However, she is not nimble enough to do so while inducing her clones to also perform tasks to match hers. Two images will have to do, and Demeter does just that, the result being more like a triangle than a circle. The audience doesn’t have to know her intended shape, though.

As the crowd watches, the three Bellsprout begin to gain height and mass, growing outwards and skywards steadily larger. As their size stabilizes, they pause for effect, and then release a single radiating leaf each into the air. Mysteriously, the leaves glimmer a deep purple, and red, and gold, and green, ever-changing as they flutter to the grass below.

Rating: 7.8

Razor Leaf and Snapdragon (female Mawile) – Flamethrower, Swords Dance, Icy Wind

Confident, Snapdragon exhales a burst of scorching fire. She enters a spinning ritual, capturing bits of flame in her self-made tornado. The last stage of her appeal will make the display more fantastic, a show of grace and sheer power of the elements… but alas, she knows not how to control a freezing gale, and she must end her appeal when she slows to a stop.

Rating: 6.1

Dark Dragonite and Lucky (female Chansey) – Double Team, Sing, Aromatherapy

One Chansey quickly splits into three, and they burst into song. It is somewhat subdued, not the voice of three but one – but it is still sweet, a calming lullaby, and with smiles many of the observers find themselves lured gently into the realm of sleep. A delicious scent wafts through the air, and the refreshed audience is revived to see three Luckys in a curtsey.

Rating: 8.0

Tsuki Megami and Adeyaka Ga (female Venomoth) – Psybeam, Psychic, Flash

Heartened with her earlier success, Adeyaka Ga is determined to show, what before was a display of grace, now was a testament of her will power. Swimming colors meld together in her downwards ray of light; the psionic pillar smashes into the ground, tossing up tufts of grass and wads of moist earth.

Strong though her mind may be, Adeyaka Ga finds it difficult to grasp the loose wetness; she manages to lift a few chunks of earth from the ground, but is unable to manipulate them to much effect – how can she make such small things twirl around on their axes? They are indistinct clumps of matter, the size of a pebble.

The Venomoth allows the levitating earth to fall, and at the same time her wings illuminate; every flap brings forth more white rays, until finally the whole evening sky is lit with this white brilliance. As the light subsides, Adeyaka Ga is once again revealed, with bits of earth and broken grass below her.

Rating: 8.1

Dark Dragonite and Lucky proceed to the final round, as do Tsuki Megami and Adeyaka Ga!

Since there are 5 rounds of battle, the disqualification time will be strict. Only 4 days between a referee post and your PMing of attacks is allowed. You will send me through PMs all of your attacks; your pokémon are as you chose. No attacks will be visible to the enemy battler until the round is posted.

Good luck.

[COLOR=gold]

Default Re: April Contest 2006 - FINALS IN PROGRESS

Hmmm, Chansey Vs. Venomoth, interesting, lol
    GL Tsuki Megami!!
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Master Trainer

Mawile learns Icy Wind from a move tutor in Emerald. But I'm not too concered.

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Damnit I lost another one. Crap.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf
    Mawile learns Icy Wind from a move tutor in Emerald. But I'm not too concered.
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Stupid Emerald, I looked up FRLG and completely forgot about it. It would only be fair to do this over, would you like a rescoring on your part?

[COLOR=gold]

Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard04621
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Stupid Emerald, I looked up FRLG and completely forgot about it. It would only be fair to do this over, would you like a rescoring on your part?
    Nah it's ok.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Meh... Do you have a Dex that shows Emerald moves? Mine is good but it's outdated, nothing past RuSa.

[COLOR=gold]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Serebii's Pokedex has emerald and fr/lg move tutor attacks.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

I religiously use this:
    http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~psypoke/dex/index.php

Thanks again PBug!!
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

>< Sorry Razor Leaf, I can't believe I forgot about Emerald... I don't own a copy.

Lucky, the female Chansey: HP 100%, Energy 100%
    Adeyaka Ga, the female Venomoth: HP 100%, Energy 100%

Round 1

While Lucky shrouds herself in a crystalline veil that will ward off unusual harm, Adeyaka Ga moves towards her with mal intentions.

The Venomoth is annoyed that she cannot reach her opponent before the Chansey falls into a trance, but it cannot be helped; it takes time to get into touch range and then to perform what she is about to do. Adeyaka Ga, whose wings have been glowing for some time, makes contact with the silent Chansey and warps the both of them into the air… Lucky is disconcerted, but has been concentrating on Adeyaka Ga’s previous position for some time – she dissipates and finds herself safely on the ground, with her opponent out of attacking range. Her mystical shield subsides early.

Lucky attempts to scorch her target with a blazing kanji of flame, but the Venomoth, being so high up in the air, easily avoids it. She grips Lucky with a mental chokehold, squeezing the breath temporarily out of her opponent.

Lucky, the female Chansey: HP 93%, Energy 69%
    Adeyaka Ga, the female Venomoth: HP 100%, Energy 78%, high airborne

[COLOR=gold]

Tsuki Megami and Adeyaka Ga, you are already proving to be more difficult than I had planned, when this is over, and we have a free match, I would like to battle you again.
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Lucky, the female Chansey: HP 91%, Energy 69%
    Adeyaka Ga, the female Venomoth: HP 100%, Energy 78%

Round 2

Adeyaka Ga’s blue spores will not reach her opponent if she remains in the air; in order to prevent them from being washed away by the breeze, she begins her descent. The Venomoth is surprised to find that she is being pulled along rather more forcefully than she’s intended, and soon realizes that she is a victim of Lucky’s psionic grip. Before the mental assault is over, she comes within range of the Chansey.

Reacting quickly so as not to leave herself open, Adeyaka Ga splits into three mirror images; Lucky has trouble telling them apart. Not only that; her trainer has commanded her to encase the Venomoth in rock, but all she sees is soft grass and damp earth. The Chansey shrugs, picks up large clumps of soil, and attempts to flatten a target, which immediately dissolves into nothingness, leaving two copies of Adeyaka Ga.

Lucky is not to be daunted. She begins to hum a sweet melody that her opponent will hear regardless of the number of clones, but Adeyaka Ga has already prepared an attack of her own; ultrasonic waves ripple out through her antennae, striking in a concentrated beam and knocking the Chansey backwards. Lucky, disoriented, stops to catch her breath, having failed to lull Adeyaka Ga.

Lucky, the female Chansey: HP 85%, Energy 56%
    Adeyaka Ga, the female Venomoth: HP 87%, Energy 66%, one mirror image

[COLOR=gold]

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragonite
    Tsuki Megami and Adeyaka Ga, you are already proving to be more difficult than I had planned, when this is over, and we have a free match, I would like to battle you again.
    [font=kartika][color=#FFCCFF][size=12pt]Hehehe. I'll gladly accept your challenge Dark Dragonite. You too, are a good opponent, I actually can't believe I'm at the current health I am facing a Chansey >_<

TSUKI MEGAMI
    Mizu ~ Akuma Guujin ~ Kamisama ~ Adeyaka Ga ~ Mahou ~ Faitingusupiritto ~ Denkou Jishaku ~ Chiisa

lol, don't underestimate Chansey, I believe she's kicked butt in the anime, I started using her for her move pool, and she just became so easy to fight anything off with, she has one weakness she can cover, and with her status affecting moves, she's one tough pink cookie, lol
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Lucky, the female Chansey: HP 85%, Energy 56%
    Adeyaka Ga, the female Venomoth: HP 87%, Energy 66%, one mirror image

Round 3

Already airborne, Adeyaka Ga uses her strenuous mental powers rather than her wings to transport herself to a greater height. Her opponent below is in some sort of a trance; a gentle hum accompanies the swoosh of a sudden breeze, and a crackle of thunderous lightning heralds the beginning of a storm. The gray clouds, having gathered in the sky, now burst open and pour forth rain.

As her silken wings are first specked with water and continue to get soggy, Adeyaka Ga realizes that she is in trouble. She makes a brave attempt to create more mirror images, but she must merely watch as they dissipate immediately under the pressure of the forceful droplets. Meanwhile, she feels herself sagging, losing altitude as she beats against the current… Lucky greets her opponent with a long-range burst of lightning, an attack that, had she had full use of her wings, Adeyaka Ga might have avoided.

Lucky is psychologically more sound at this point; she initiates a telekinetic grip on the fretting Venomoth. Contrary to her expectations, however, Adeyaka Ga fights back with a mental assault of her own, leaving the two pokémon to battle each others’ forces of will. The match comes out inconclusive, but Adeyaka Ga with her drenched wings seems the worse for the wear. It is becoming harder to merely stay afloat, and she has lost most of the altitude that she gained by her mental transportation.

Lucky, the female Chansey: HP 82%, Energy 38%
    Adeyaka Ga, the female Venomoth: HP 73%, Energy 43%, wings thoroughly drenched

~ Rain Dance in effect (4 rounds) ~

[COLOR=gold]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Lucky, the female Chansey: HP 82%, Energy 38%
    Adeyaka Ga, the female Venomoth: HP 73%, Energy 43%, wings thoroughly drenched

~ Rain Dance in effect (4 rounds) ~

Round 4

Given unspecific instructions, Lucky must think about her trainer’s confusing commands. If Adeyaka Ga is in the air, how is she meant to warp behind her while still remaining on the ground? She ponders and finally understands – she must get out of the Venomoth’s sight. Meanwhile, her opponent is slowly descending from her vantage point… Lucky fades into nothingness to reappear a certain distance behind Adeyaka Ga, who is still airborne. It doesn’t take long for the Venomoth to spot her and move towards her – but the rain is taxing, and it takes a long time for Adeyaka Ga to reach this new position.

She attaches herself to the Chansey, who instinctively jolts her with a good amount of high voltage energy. Adeyaka Ga, fizzled, tries to transfer her very essence into her captive, in return for a characteristic of her opponent’s. Her trainer has requested a particular result; the Venomoth, however, realizes that this maneuver is very unpredictable, and she cannot control it. She can only hope for the best. A strange situation occurs. The Venomoth’s shape changes and she becomes decidedly round. She flaps her rain-sodden wings awkwardly, now like an airborne balloon, while Lucky shivers at the entrance of wind. The Chansey feels much lighter than usual; her protective bulk seems gone, to be replaced with a body that is blown along with the breeze. She has trouble rooting herself to one spot.

Now rather frightened, Lucky sends another electric pulse into her opponent, who still is attached to her now fragile body. The Venomoth shrieks in pain, but follows up with another devious trick… Lucky feels lighter than she can possibly imagine, and a tingling sensation makes the whole world swirl into a mass of unintelligible colors. She finds herself a short ways aboveground, her Venomoth opponent extremely worn out but airborne while she falls, receiving a shock but not severe consequences.

Lucky, the female Chansey: HP 66%, Energy 21%, featherweight
    Adeyaka Ga, the female Venomoth: HP 42%, Energy 25%, wings thoroughly drenched, balloon-like

~ Rain Dance in effect (3 rounds) ~

Comment – You guys are so crazy with the Teleports, your pokémon would have way more energy if you played normally.

[COLOR=gold]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I checked profiles and it says Tsuki Megami managed to log on to TPM on the 30th of April, 2 days after the due date of attacks. If he/she does not get me attacks within 24 hours, I will be forced to call disqualification. I understand that TPM was down but now it is back up, and has been for at least a day. Dark Dragonite has already sent in attacks.

[COLOR=gold]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Argh still haven't received Tsuki Megami's orders, much as I hate to do this Tsuki Megami and Adeyaka Ga are disqualified =/

[COLOR=gold]