Thread: Mew Master vs Ultimate Charizard (Ref: DarkestLight)

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Mew Master vs Ultimate Charizard (Ref: DarkestLight)

Battle Type: 6 on 6 tag-team. Total of 12 Pokemon on the field.
    DQ: 1 Week... not like we care anymore.
    Banned Moves: Baton Pass. No switching!
    Arena: The final battleground. Bodies of dead and fallen soldiers from history litter the ground. Terrain is rocky, weapons from the ages are thrown about sparatically. The final battleground, the final staging area.

This isn't a battle... This. Is. WAR!

I send out first, and you can attack first.

First, Truthstalker! (M)
    Last edited by Mew Master; 8th September 2008 at 06:26 PM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Default Re: Mew Master vs Ultimate Charizard (Ref: DarkestLight)

So what are we doing, sending out 1 each till we have 6 on the field then start?

If so im going to throw in Stunky (M)

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

You got it buddy boy....

Next up... Futakuchi-onna! (F)
    Last edited by Mew Master; 8th September 2008 at 11:18 PM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Sorry for the Delay.

Cyndaquil (m)

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

:okes at scythe sticking out of the ground:: Man, who the hell sanctions these battlefields? ::Notes whom the scythe belonged to lying next to it::..DEATH died here. Does that not concern you two even a LIL?!?!?

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer

I'll go with.... Zu! (M)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

#3 is Totodile (m)

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

Wow... I've noticed we've been sending out medium to small sized Pokemon...

o.o

Okay... Lectromag!
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Oh thats harsh lol.

Dragonair (f)

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

Only two more to go... who shall it be? Shall it be those who need experience, or those who are battle hardened...

Ziz!
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Thats pretty much been my Dilemma lol.

Cacturne (m)

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

And for the final kicker...

Otohime!
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

OOOH v-nice lol.

Hmm decisions....Snorlax would be good...but i think ill go with Gengar (F)

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

That's all 6 of em... post your attacks UC... and then I'll post mine and we'll BOTH watch as DL loses his mind
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Right then, Lets keep things simple for the first round....

Ill keep it simple and start with 1 on 1's. May get tricky as the battle progresses

Stunky start with a Sunny Day then Shadowclaw on Growlithe. Follow that with a Sludge Bomb
    CyndaquilOnce sunny day is up use Flamethrower at Metagross and follow that with Lava Plume. End with a Crush Claw.
    Totodile. You can go after Gible. Start with Dragon Dance and follow with Ice Fang and Dragon Claw.
    Dragonair. Aerodactyl is yours. Start off with a Safeguard then get elemental, use Thunderbolt and Ice Beam.
    Gengar aim at Mawile with a Will-o-wisp before using Fire Punch and ending with Confuse Ray.
    Cacturne gets Milotic. Wait for Sunny day and start out with a Solarbeam. Needle arm after that and Energy ball to finish.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

>> << Just actually read the attack list.

.Yoooo this looks crazy XD!!

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Yeah instead of 6 attacks a round your dealing with 36

Just wait till the Combo's and opponent fakes/swaps start comin lol

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

Okay, this is gonna get complicated...

*pulls out PokeDex from the Manga and starts searching for attacks*

I wanted to mess with your line-up.. but... I've got a better idea...Let's go!

Truthstalker: Wait for the Sunny Day, then hit Stunky with a Fire Blitz. Then Double Team followed up by Extreme Speed.
    Futakuchi-onna: Taunt the Gengar, then Faint Attack Comboed with a Crunch, for a Nija Fang.
    Ziz: Now, Foresight the Dragonair, then use Bide against both their attacks to send the damage right back at them, double time!
    Otohime: Confuse Ray on Cacturne, followed by Safeguard, then unleash a Twister.
    Lectromag: Before the Sunny Day's up, hit the Cyndaquil with a Stealth Rock, then Agility to dodge the Lava Plume, and finally Psychic to put the little critter on the rack.
    Zu: While the Totodile's dancing, hit him with a Sand Attack, then Dig and get in there with an Iron Head.

Wow DL... I feel sorry for ya.. ^^U It's all nice and orderly now..
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Back. Are we ready! Then lets ROCK!

6 on 6 Tag battle

===Rules===

Arena: The final battleground. Bodies of dead and fallen soldiers from history litter the ground. Terrain is rocky, weapons from the ages are thrown about sporatically. The final battleground, the final staging area.

Damage caps=40% a round!

===Battlers===

Team Mew Master

Truthstalker, Growlithe
    Futakuchi-onna, Mawile F
    Zu, Gible
    Lectromag, Metagross
    Ziz, Aerodactyl F
    Otohime, Milotic

All 100/100

Attacks:
    Truthstalker:Fire Blitz~Double Team~Extreme Speed (All St)
    Futakuchi-onna: Taunt~Nija Fang (Faint Attack+Crunch) (All Ge)
    Ziz: Foresight~Bidex2 (All Dr)
    Otohime: Confuse Ray~Safeguard~Twister (All Ca)
    Lectromag: Before the Sunny Day's up Stealth Rock~Agility~Psychic (All Cy)
    Zu: Sand Attack~Dig~Iron Head (All To)

VS

Team Ultimate Charizard

Stunky
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Cacturne
    Dragonair
    Gengar

All 100/100!!

Attacks:
    Stunky: Sunny Day~Shadowclaw~Sludge Bomb (All Gr)
    Cynda: Flamethrower~Lava Plume~Crush Claw (All Me)
    Totodile: Dragon Dance~Ice Fang~Dragon Claw (All Gi)
    Dragonair: Safeguard~Thunderbolt~Ice Beam. (All Ae)
    Gengar: Will-o-wisp~Fire Punch~Confuse Ray. (All Ma)
    Cacturne: Solarbeam~Needle Arm~Energy Ball (All Mi)

===Round 1===

Here we are, at the End of all Things. This battlefield behind me is the last battleground. No Warrior that steps here will survive without the scars of battle. We have two seasoned fighters here as well, each ready to give it their all with their own army to back them. This is truly a massive clash of titans, led by UC and Mew Master.

Their Pokemon will need no introduction, as each squad huddle kinda close to one another. UC's squad seem to form a protective hemisphere around Stunky-Cyndaquil notably stepping out in front of them all. Its backfires flare high, almost as if beckoning the other Pokemon to come and try their best. But, Stunky would not be the first Pokemon to attack. No. It would be the bluish disc, Lectromag, gears shifting into action instantly. Shields were picked up on its flight path headed straight for Cyndaquil-and before the little rodent even know what had happened, those same artifacts wrenched from the earth were thrown around him and the entire team! Shards lied everywhere, forcing the whole of UC's team to guard Stunky a lil closer...until the marvelous Sun's Rays began to rain down upon the groups. As the Sun gave new life to this battered ground, both groups raged into action.

Ziz took to the skies, immediately set on dismantling the Dragonair who shot out across the rugged plains. Dragonair began to glimmer as she weaved around and over battered remains, aiming her sights for Ziz's hovering form. Ziz however, did not mind for the flashy antics of her target, as she released a red beam from her eyes. This beam copied and traced the Dragonair's body-scent-coloration and size to memory-to a point where she would have incredible Foresight about the creature. Buy the time Dragonair's Safeguard was complete, she had no idea Ziz had her number flat.

Cyndaquil was quick to get into action, at the same time Truthstalker did. The duo of Fire brethren enjoyed the onset of the sun, and each released their own blazing attacks-at different targets. The streaming flames of Cyndaquil shot past Otohime, and blazed right upon Lectro's carapace, sending him rotating backwards. Meanwhile, Truth dashed back Cynda, lunged over Cacturne, emblazing himself in fire as he did so, and made a beeline for the harbinger of the sun. Cacturne was no slouch to the fight however, and quickly held out both hands, forcing Otohime to rapidly fire a blast of blue and while light at the firing cactus. Her attack came a second too late, as three massive collisions took place at the exact same time.

Otohime went skyward from the rapid firing of the Solarbeam. Her vertical ascension allowed Gengar to get in close to the small Mawile whom were gonna call Onna cause that damn name is too long for this. Onna though began slapping her jaws around in a Taunting manner, Gengar getting enraged by the fact this little twerp would dare taunt him while he was trying to attack! Onna clapped at her success, only to shudder from a bloodcurdling cry.

Stunky bounced backwards, apparently seared from the heat of Truth's Flare Blitz. Hurt pretty bad from that first attack, Stunky went on the offensive. Right beside him though, was Totodile, dancing away, even with grit all over his face. I must have missed it, but Zu was apparently jumping around with Totodile, kicking up sand and ash from this ancient battlefield and throwing it on Toto. Weirdos...

Stunky: (-4E/-15H) ==///== Truth: (-11E)
    Cynda: (-7E) ==///== Lectro: (-3E/-16H)
    Totodile: (-3E, -1 Acc +1 Spd)==///== Zu: (-2E)
    Dragonair: (-4E, Foresighted, SG)==///== Ziz: (-3E)
    Gengar: (Taunted 4 Actions)==///== Onna: (-2E)
    Cacturne: (-9E, Confused)==///== Oto: (-18H)

Sunny Day=5 actions more
    Stealth Rocks litter a portion of the field (as if the damn thing wasn't dangerous enough.)

Back to Stunky-and his retaliation. Stunky ran toward what he believed was Truthstalker, and dove, claws out. They slashed through that blasted clone, ripping it through as if it was only a mere Shadow.

Truth snickered, all three of them left, and then all turned to Stunky, whom was thoroughly confused. The confusion would be shared by Cacturne however, as he stumbled around the battle, crossing paths with another one of Truth's clones, and disassembling it with a rapidfire of Needle Arms. Sighing, Otohime has some time. She curled up and began to coat herself in a Safeguard, just like Dragonair did. Dragonair, meanwhile, was having a heyday with Ziz. See, Ziz was taking her air route to try and dissuade the serpent, but a Thunderbolt raining from the heavens kinda puts that idea down a bit. Unsuspecting her to shoot elemental bolts at her, the angry dactyl roared in reply, and sucked it up. Tricky to Bide one's time in a free-for-all as this.

Cynda meanwhile was watching as Metagross zipped left to right, up and down, all over the place, being all Agile and junk. Honestly, Cyndaquil didn't have time for all of that. Ziz turned her attention to the little shrew, only to watch as the ground erupted all over the field in Lava. Plumes scorched through the earth, all reaching out for anything that might be in their way. She barely flew out of the range of a spire, as did the now agile Lectromag. But he was their main target, and man did they shoot up after him. It bobbed and weaved through as many as possible, but its own trick earlier hampered it. A nice happy shield was tripped on, and one plume was able to slam into him head on, sending him and his molten body flying....

Gengar didn't watch the fire and the Lava. He was too busy trying to rip Onna a new one. He definitely would try as his fist alighted with flame as well, and went straight for the open jaws of Onna. But Onna..simply vanished. Looking backwards, Gengar tried to sense where Onna evaporated to. Onna however, reappeared in the exact same spot and Crunched down on that hand while Attacking him- striking Gengar down to the ground with extreme prejudice. They both slammed their bodies on a jutting rockshield as well.

As all this battle goes on, in the middle of it all, are Zu and Totodile. Totodile finally has gotten serious, but he's blinded by Zu's earlier action, and completely dumbfounded. Zu burrows underground hurriedly, waiting until Toto bites at what he believes to be Zu! A scream is heard as his Ice Fang connects, and Toto is then the target of an underground ambush, as Zu lurches out and attacks!

Stunky: (-6E) ==///== Truth: (-3E)
    Cynda: (-10E) ==///== Lectro: (-3E/-19H* Brn)
    Totodile: (-5E/-7H)==///== Zu: (-5E)
    Dragonair: (-8E)==///== Ziz: (-4E/-14H)
    Gengar: (-6E/19H)==///== Onna: (-12E/-3H)
    Cacturne: (-5E)==///== Oto: (-4E SG )

Truth has one clone left
    Damage Caps (3=Rock 16=LP-Which was DC'd to do no more than 16)
    Lectro Burned
    Oto=5 actions
    Rocks=3%

Who was attacked? Dragonair unfortunately! She hissed at the small crocodile, but her efforts were still on Ziz, whom was flying in close and fast. Charging up a consolidation of water vapor, the Icy chill of the Arctic would blast free from her mouth. Ziz dipped to evade slightly, but then allowed herself to crash into the beam head on. She fell forward in her divebomb attempt, and when it looked like she was going to faceplant into the rocky field, she banked out of it, releasing an enormous series of wavelike pulses that rattled at Dragonair. The first pulse was tolerable, but the second caused Dragonair to freak out in pain. She slithered over to the far west, dealing with the uncomfortable movement over all them damn shields.

Over to the west, still recuperating from the damn Lava was Lectro. Reaffirming the ground and steadying himself upon it, Lectro didn't see the empowered shrew cover the distance, run along his teammates back, and jump off of Dragonair's head. Lectro's senses finally came online, and he caught a glimpse of fire in the air....and held it there with one outstretched arm. Cynda wriggled in midair, trying to get those little Claws into Lectro's hide-though I'm not sure how much good that would have done (other than Cynda Crushing his own claws off...). Angered this twerp already beat the hell out of him, Lectro let Cynda have it, slamming his body down into the ground with the full force of his Psychic abilities. Cynda slammed head onto a Stealthy shieldrock, and wobbled greatly, pained by the hit.

Dragonair winced for her teammate, but looked behind her to spy Ziz flying up and at her fast. What possibly more could she want? But she then turned to see Totodile chasing after, and wondered if the lil lizard was after her now. It seemed that way, as Totodile was waving a strange aura of energy around its arm. Trailing behind was Zu, trying to get close enough to stop his playmate! Zu quit playing around, and rushed Totodile, tackling him down to the ground with an Iron Headbutt that released Toto from his confusion. Tot immediately lashed out at whatever tackled his backside, smacking Ziz down with a fearsome Dragon Claw.

Over to the east, Cacturne was still feeling loopy, and Truth was pretty peeved that stupid cactus was still hanging around. Stunky was guarding Cact's back, while Otohime was moving on on Cacturne's front. Determined to get a two for one, Truth dashed forth-at a speed unparalleled to anything Stunky witnessed thus far. the Extreme attack took Stunky off guard, and left Cact's back exposed. A Sludgy upheaval was released from Stunky's mouth, spiraling toward Truth. Both pups barked their disapproval at Stunky's choice, since it was the correct choice! The last clone evaporated, leaving a smelly Truth behind.

Otohime swiftly slithered in the space left by Truth separating Stunky and Cact, and fired off a small, yet potent Twister that caught Cacturne in its grasp. Unable to actually make any clear judgments for about 15 seconds, Cacturne built up its Energy and threw it. The Twister caught it, and threw the Energy Ball high up and to the west. Oto watched, and then gave out a shrill alarm.

The Pokemon in the west all looked, and spotted the glowing ball. Everyone scattered, except for Onna, running away from Gengar as best she could. Gengar was burning mad he couldn't attack her., so he resorted to chasing her to try and cause bodily harm. Onna didn't even realize what hit her until it was over. Gengar stopped when the greenish hue came into view, and he made as much distance as he could. Onna was struck back by the blast, flipping past the ghost and creating a deep groove until she stopped a few meters away.

Stunky: (-8E/-5H) ==///== Truth: (-5E/-9H)
    Cynda: (-6E/-12H) ==///== Lectro: (-8E)
    Totodile: (-6E/-4H)==///== Zu: (-7E/-13H)
    Dragonair: (-8E/-33H*)==///== Ziz: (-4E/-14H)
    Gengar: (Hahah)==///== Onna: (-4H)
    Cacturne: (-4H)==///== Oto: (-3E)

DC's again, that coulda been real nasty for Dragonair.
    Dragonair's Damage went (9-IF, 24-Bide)

What a way to end Round 1!!

:rinks a shot.:: Wow..that was intense.

So far we have Lectro burned (3%) and the layout of the fields as follows...W=West, E=East

W----Onna-----Dragonair,Lectro,Gengar,Cynda-----Ziz---Totodile/Zu(Middle)----Cacturne---Otohime/Truth/Stunky---E

===Stats===

Team Mew Master

Truthstalker, Growlithe: 91/81
    Futakuchi-onna, Mawile F 93/86
    Zu, Gible 87/86
    Lectromag, Metagross 62/86 Brn
    Ziz, Aerodactyl F 72/89
    Otohime, Milotic 82/93

VS

Team Ultimate Charizard

Stunky: 80/82
    Cyndaquil: 88/77
    Totodile: 89/86 +1 Spd
    Cacturne: 96/86 Cfn
    Dragonair: 67/80
    Gengar: 81/94

Sunny Day: 1 More Round. Fire is NOT YOUR FRIEND.
    Oto's SG: 4 more actions
    Dr's SG: 3 more actions
    Gen Taunt: 2 more actions
    Rocks hurt EVERYONE on the field, since they're littered everywhere.

K. Now is the time where you ask about HP/EP discrepancies. I tried to lower damage so everyone can live longer, but when yer made of metal, fighting against a Lava Plume in the midst of a Sunny Day..yer gonna get scorched...

MM yer up. This won't be as bad as I thought it was :O.

Last edited by DarkestLight; 11th September 2008 at 11:02 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Sorry for the lateness... I've had some major tests to study for. Oh yeah, and Ziz is MALE... sorry i didn't state that <<U! And Oto's Female

Allright! They want the heat, let's take it to 'em!

Truthstalker: Go after Cacturne with an Extreme Speed + Fire Blitz Combo. Then Hit him back with an Iron Tail.
    Otohime: Switch partners with Truthstalker, take out that skunk! Double Team, then Hypnosis, then Twister.
    Futakuchi-onna: Time for a Crunch + Ice Fang combo on Dragonair. Follow it up with a Fling towards the Cyndaquil.
    Lectromag: Facade the Cyndaquil, then Areial Ace followed by a Psychic, throwing him into Dragonair.
    Ziz: Time to do some Ghost-busting! Hit him With a Crunch + Fire Fang Combo, then a point blank Flamethrower while he's still in your mouth.
    Zu: Glare at the Totodile with a Scary Face. Then Rock Tomb him and finally cut loose with a Dragon Pulse!

Again, sorry for the lateness... School caught up with me.
    Last edited by Mew Master; 24th September 2008 at 11:29 PM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Intense....ill get on this tomorrow, its 5am now and im hardly thinking, never mind thinking tactically lol.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Sorry ive been Awol guys, things have been a little bit wierd at home. Ill be on this soon. Thanks for being patient.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

UC :O. Just wanna know if yer still down for this....

Entertaining quotes!

If MM has the patience. Things are a lil screwy round here right now, ill try and get this sorted in the morning.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

Dude, compared to my week last week.. I have no problem waiting.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer

So.. how are things on your end UC?
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Gah, sorry man ill hold my hands up now and say i actually forgot about this.

Posting right now.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

1: Cacturne, lets use a combo of our own, use Protect combined with Spikes to give that little doggy a painfull shock and dont worry about Iron Tail, just use Revenge right after.

2: Stunky, Ignore your opponent for now and throw up a smokescreen, he cant hypnotise what he cant see. Wait till after its effort then use a Swift to get rid of all those clones. Finish with Sludge Bomb.

3: Use Agility to try and Dodge the Crunch. If you do Dodge use Flamethrower, if not then Thunderwave should make him think twice about trying that again. Dont worry about the Fling, Cyndaquil is dodging if he manages to fling you and you can fly so recover yourself and come back at it with a Draco Meteor!

4: Cyndaquil, protect from the Facade then lets keep up the Firepower. Get it with a lavaPlume. Then dont worry about Psychic, let it launch you into the air and try and use that Momentum to power up an Aerial Ace of your own, Dodge Dragonair and Smash into whoever is closest. Milotic or Growlithe if you can. We'll teach em to gang up on you.

5: Gengar use Hypnosis while its on its way in. If its asleep use Dream Eater followed by Nightmare. If not use Giga Drain and follow that with Ice Punch.

6: Totodile, counter that Scary Face with a Leer of your own. Try and counter that Rock Tomb by turning it into a Rock Slide and finish with an Ice Beam.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Whew. This is..gonna be interesting.

6 on 6 Tag battle

===Rules===

Arena: The final battleground. Bodies of dead and fallen soldiers from history litter the ground. Terrain is rocky, weapons from the ages are thrown about sporatically. The final battleground, the final staging area.

Damage caps=40% a round!

===Battlers===
    Team Mew Master

Truthstalker, Growlithe: 91/81
    Futakuchi-onna, Mawile F 93/86
    Zu, Gible 87/86
    Lectromag, Metagross 62/86 Brn
    Ziz, Aerodactyl 72/89
    Otohime, Milotic F 82/93

Attacks:
    Truthstalker: Extremespeed+Fire Blitz~Iron Tail (All Ca)
    Futakuchi-onna: Crunch+Ice Fang (Dr)~ Fling (Cy)
    Ziz: Crunch+Fire Fang~Flamethrower(All Ge)
    Otohime: Double Team~Hypnosis~Twister (All Sk)
    Lectromag: Facade~Aerial Ace~Psychic (All Cy)
    Zu: Glare~Rock Tomb~Dragon Pulse (All To)

VS
    Team Ultimate Charizard

Stunky: 80/82
    Cyndaquil: 88/77
    Totodile: 89/86 +1 Spd
    Cacturne: 96/86 Cfn
    Dragonair: 67/80
    Gengar: 81/94

Attacks:
    Stunky: Smokescreen~Swift~Sludge Bomb (Both Ot)
    Cynda: Protect~Lava Plume (Both Le)~Aerial Ace (closest)
    Totodile: Leer~Rock Slide~Ice Beam (All Zu)
    Dragonair: Agility~Flamethrower/Thunderwave~Draco Meteor (All Fu)
    Gengar: Hypnosis~Giga Drain/Dream Eater~Ice Punch/Nightmare (All Zi)
    Cacturne: Protect+Spikes~Revenge(Tr)

Sunny Day: 1 More Round. Fire is NOT YOUR FRIEND.
    Oto's SG: 4 more actions
    Dr's SG: 3 more actions
    Gen Taunt: 2 more actions

W----Onna-----Dragonair,Lectro,Gengar,Cynda-----Ziz---Totodile/Zu(Middle)----Cacturne---Otohime/Truth/Stunky---E

===Round 2===

With all the Pokemon on this field, one wold think is it just a giant free for all? And yet, I'm in the midst, reffing it. Anyway, let's start with Totodile, who still is boosted from last match. Hurriedly, the little croc shoots Gible a Leer, as Zu opens his jaw stomach and makes a Scary Face at Toto. They kinda...freeze like that. The hell is wrong with those two? I dunno, but suddenly, Truth dashes between the standoff, sliding backwards. Hos paws finally dig deep enough to rocket himself with Extremespeed at Cacturne. As he's searing through the sky, he just..flamed on!

Cacturne spots the flaming pup, and does nothing but sit down. Oh man confusion sucks!! Truth blasts into Cacturne, sending flames skyward. Otohime weaves through the embers, knowing this is her time to act. But the field suddenly begins to darken over at their end. Stunky, tail high, is farting up a storm, and its THAT smell that knocks Cacturne out of obvious confusion. A lil late for him though, as he's hurting bad. Oto completes her action, creating 4 lovely elegant serpents to try and find Stunky.

Oto tries to get a lock onto Stunky, but is currently failing to, that Smokescreen is both opaque and FOUL! Over to the west,

::Runs away, can't even deal::

Ok West end, man there's carnage here too. Cynda and Lectro are ballzy. Lectro is still trying to force his Facade onto Cynda. Cynda is resisting well, alot of power being tested there. Gengar jumps up and turns to spot Ziz right on his butt. Unable to focus since he's still Taunted, Ziz flies right into him, and lifts him up into the sky. Heis jaws Crunch on the ghost, and give him some serious pain. He even adds in fire for a lil flame broiled taste.

That leaves..Whao. Dragonair. That dragon is doing the dip all round me! But, why is this serpent diving le-oh. I totally forgot about Onna. Shes trying to CrunchFang the dragon, but Dragonair isn't having it. It seems like a lost effort on Onna's part.

Stunky: (-3E) ==///== Truth: (-14E)
    Cynda: (-9E) ==///== Lectro: (-6E)
    Totodile: (-2E, -1 Acc +1 Spd)==///== Zu: (-3E)
    Dragonair: (-3E, Foresighted, SG +2Spd)==///== Ziz: (-10E)
    Gengar: (-18H Taunt 1 Action)==///== Onna: (-10E)
    Cacturne: (-25H)==///== Oto: (-4E 3 clones)

East end field cloudy and smelly.

With his successful strike on Cact, Truth happily dashes over through the smog, thinking he got Cacturne! Tail seemed to become more dense, simulating Iron. Cacturne however, was not exactly where Truth hoped. He was lost in the smog as well, and inadvertently walked into a hail of an attack.

Oto and her clones all poked their heads out of the smog like a set of periscopes, all confused. She couldn't find that danged skunk! But just that that, the periscopes began to disappear. One by one they faded away, like if they were unplugged. Oto was struck in the face by a wayward set of swift flying stars. She hissed in disgust as the Smokescreen began to wear away...

but what of Cacturne. Well, we have to go to Zu and Toto here! See, the both of them wound up scaring each other-which then just made them more angry at each other. It was like watching a midgit fight actually, with Rocks next. Cacturne unfortunately walked right into the Rock Tomb as Gible threw them at Totodile. Cacturne's knees were trapped, and he wasn't happy about that.

But Totodile had his back! Using those same Rocks, Totodile flung them right back at the Gible, enhancing his power with them until they became a pure slide of conglomerates. Cacturne just stared, kinda stunned from what just happened.

Cyndaquil now, used the last of the Suns rays to once more make the field a Lava covered wasteland! Lectro obviously did not approve, nor did anyone else that liked their feet. As the pillars stormed skyward, Lectro, sped through them, striking Cynda on is back with a well place Aerial manuvear. His action though allowed him direct contact with a Plume, and that may have done it for him. He fell like a rock, obviously not appreciative of the direct hit. Onna hopped over Lectro just then, and it was a good thing she was running away, cause her butt was soon to be a flambe. Dragonair tailed right after, Flamethrower spewing! Onna barely dodged a Plume (yeah they're still going, thanks Cynda!!)-but was scorched by the Dragonairs relentless assault.

Skyward, Gengar was just about tired of not being able to get a danged hit in. Fingers grabbed Ziz's jaws and tried to pry them open. Ziz shook his head in denial, until he felt energy being ripped from him. Heavily. He wavered in the air a bit, as Gengar smirked. Yum yums!

Stunky: (-5E) ==///== Truth: (-3E)
    Cynda: (-10E/-4H) ==///== Lectro: (-3E/-29H)
    Totodile: (-7E)==///== Zu: (-5E/-5H)
    Dragonair: (-8E)==///== Ziz: (-10H)
    Gengar: (-8E/+5H)==///== Onna: (-20H)
    Cacturne: (-6H -1 Spd)==///== Oto: (-6H)

The sun setting on this field, the Smokescreen was outliving its usefulness. Oto finally spotted the little pudgy putrid purple pooper and lunged. Stunky welcomed the incoming, running toward the seaserpent. His mouth wide open, Oto banked up, giving Stunky more to aim at as he fired a thick Bomb of purple goo at Oto. Hit in the gut, Oto folded over, but not before she caused the winds to clear out the Screen, and Twisters formed. Stunky was caught in the midst of them and got batted around . Rocks on the field flew around And added to the damage.

Meanwhile, spotting Truth, Growlithe roared his disgust in taking so long to find him, and Went right for Cact. Seeing some reinforcements, Gible went on the offensive as well. A Draconic Pulse went out obviously headed for Toto. Toto didn't back down, and jumped in front of Cact, firing off an Ice Beam to slow or even stop that Pulse. The beams collided and both open mouthed Pokemon pushed as hard as they could. Truth lunged over the collision of the beams, but both beamers gave it their all, and the resulting culmination exploded, throwing Truth way off-as well as engulfing Cact, Zu and Toto in its blast radius.

This point in the game, Lectro looked too crispy for words, But he was still a trooper. Cynda walked over, flames scorching the sky. A li'l afraid of fire right now, Lectro's left arm went out, and with a psychic fling, hurled Cynda as hard as he could toward Dragonair. Dragonair was about to make mincemeat of Onna, but Onna was no longer interested in playing with her. How dare she. Dragonair flew up and Onna picked up a sword!

Onna THREW THE SWORD!! She giggles(sadistic!!) and points!

CYNDA protests in midair, as Dragonair evades Cynda COMPLETLY (heck, shes not getting stabbed). As she charges up, the explosion caused by Zu and Toto catch her off guard. She turns am dis slammed into by Truthstalker. Her concentration broken, the Meteors she summoned to only hit Onna...now were a liability for all. Cynda freaked out-HOW WAS ALL THIS HAPPENING! The Sword hit, cutting him. But he held onto that sword and used it to make a sharp point on Lectromag's body-very nice Aerial Ace there.

As Cynda bounced, Lectro quickly made haste. His body scuttled far to the East, as suddenly Ziz crashed into the ground. A Meteor slammed into him directly after. His left wing is frozen, which means Gengar prolly punched him. But, where's Gengar..? I don't see him above..and Truth and Dragonair are down, so he's not with them. Meteors are falling and everyone is dodging them, oh.

Really Gengar? Riding METEORS GENGAR?!? REALLY, WHO ARE YOU, GOKU? But that's weird. He's holding his side. Looks like he got burned. Hrm. Maybe Ziz got that Flamethrower off just before she got cracked in that back by that Meteor.

Suns gone...this match is beyond bananas.

Stunky: (-7E/-6H) ==///== Truth: (-6E/-13H)
    Cynda: (-3E/-4H) ==///== Lectro: (-8E/-2H)
    Totodile: (-8E/-8H)==///== Zu: (-7E/-8H)
    Dragonair: (-11E/-5H)==///== Ziz: (-8E/-20H)
    Gengar: (-6E/-10H *Brn*)==///== Onna: (-3E)
    Cacturne: (-8H)==///== Oto: (-3E/-9H)

DC's all over the place, so some folks have a max of 40
    Gen no longer Taunted
    Meteors-7H
    Blast-8H
    Collision of Truth and Dragonair-5H

Round 2 over..and man this field is wrecked. Everyones sprawled out, luckily Meteoric injuries are few...
    Dragonair's Safeguard is gone...
    Newly burned Gengar (3%) joins Lectro (3%) in that kindred pain and the layout of the fields as follows...W=West, E=East

W-Truth/Drag----Onna/Gengar---Cynda/Ziz--Zu/Toto/Cact(Middle)--Stunky/Oto--Lectro---E

===Stats===

Team Mew Master

Truthstalker, Growlithe: 78/58
    Futakuchi-onna, Mawile F 73/73
    Zu, Gible 73/71
    Lectromag, Metagross 28/69 Brn
    Ziz, Aerodactyl 42/71 Frz left wing
    Otohime, Milotic F 67/86

VS

Team Ultimate Charizard

Stunky: 74/67
    Cyndaquil: 80/55
    Totodile: 81/69 +1 Spd
    Cacturne: 57/86
    Dragonair: 62/58 +2 Spd
    Gengar: 55/80 Brn

Oto's SG: 1 more action

UC. This match is really not that hard. just making sure the damage doesn't go skyrocketing past 40 is the hard part.

Last edited by DarkestLight; 5th December 2008 at 08:35 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

BY the way DL, Ziz is Male <<U
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

I knew this. Really. x_X Fixed now. Later. Hell I got another battle to start :PEEDS OFF::

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

UC, it be your turn ^^U
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

::Bump for UC so he can stop being lazy::

Entertaining quotes!

Ok ok, thanks for being so patient MM.

I have a birthday party to go to tonight but ill get on this after if im not drunk and if i am ill do it tomorrow.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

Hell, it's not like I've got anything important to do *shrugs*
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer

Um.... *bump?*
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Look, sorry guys, i know ive let you down, ill just Forfeit this now, i havent had much time but i should have got this done by now. Sorry to keep you hanging on for so long.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

u_u. Fine. Forfeit. Ummm no one is under 50 and its a Melee anyway so no points. Oh well! Clean out my Reffing list.

EDIT: 55% or lower. 3 Pokemon reached that.

2 pokemon for a Standard Tag team match. This is not standard tag team=4 so 2, this has 12 so ...6 would have been needed. Nope, no six. SO no points Boo.
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 15th March 2009 at 02:19 PM.

Entertaining quotes!