Thread: Charles Legend Vs. Phantom Echo (Ref:Crazy Elf Boy)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Wink Charles Legend Vs. Phantom Echo (Ref:Crazy Elf Boy)

4 on 4

Arena: The Phantom Galleon

A Large three deck Spanish Galleon that half sank in the Shallow shoreline of The Kingdom, over time a small Island grew around the ship, A thick layer of mud and rocks are found on all three Levels of the ship, the Lowest Level also has seaweed growing on the mud were the sunlight reaches threw holes in the upper decks, wild Pokemon can be found living on the ship, Chatot are known to nest here.

I chose first you attack first.

DQ time none

Go Billy the Kid my Male Machop

So Phantom Echo are you up to the challenge?

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 18th January 2009 at 02:05 PM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Banned

Default Re: I challange Phantom Echo!

Ummmmmm.sure why not... I will get my ass handed to me but i at least get one point if i lose, right? I send out Black Flare, my Houndour! *gulps and sweats alot*

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

I will ref this one

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Echo View Post
    Ummmmmm.sure why not... I will get my ass handed to me but i at least get one point if i lose, right? I send out Black Flare, my Houndour! *gulps and sweats alot*
    we are actually using four Pokemon a piece, we are just doing it one at a time, so that the winer well get 8 points and the losser 4 points, also you get to attack fist.

btw just so you know I am giving you a fair chance, if I really wanted to crush you I would have sent out my evoled Pokemon, also I'll point out now that while having a theam is grate it dose however give you a limit options... may I recimend a ghost, flying or Psychic type they well give fighting types a hard time in fact both Seleye and Spritomb match your theam and gives you a slite advanage pevided that the fighting type dose not know foresight or you ban the move.

AH yes Crazy atlest I did not have to pull you out of hammerspace.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Charles Legend Vs. Phantom Echo (Ref:Crazy Elf Boy)

Echo: Few tips. Nothing too insightful. Don't fear if you happen to use a type that is weak to your opponent at first. Work with what you have. Remember that in ASB-any move that Pokemon can learn is at your disposal. I'm sure that there's a way to bring down a Machop with a Houndour. :O If not completely, then in a way that your second Pokemon might finish the job if things go sour.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Banned

alrighty.... Black Flare use Shadow Ball, follow it up with Sunny DAy, and the utilize the Sunny Day with FLamethrower!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Um good orders, although if you really want to kept me on my guard use moves Like toxic, Swager or Will-O-Wisp, while it is true there are some here that dont like none damaging Status moves, however when your in a match that can use them like this one, I would advise you to use them to give yourself a slight advantage, it's also a good Idea to take advanage of the arena, Believe it or not a trainer called Iceman with a Caterpie thought me that. (See my sig for details.) for example...

Billy the Kid use Swagger then follow up with Close Combat then end the round off with a Seismic Toss try to toss him in the water.

Now generally while it is a good Idea in these kinds of matches to use status moves and the arena to your advantage, it's also a good Idea to kave your pokemon dogge attacks and also to relax but only if your foe is not dirctly attacking your Pokemon, anouther key elment in battling is to really mess up your foes attacks, for example I could have very easily messed up your orders by going with Double Team, Rain Dance and earthquake, then again if I wanted I could have been a Totle Jerk and used Earthquake three times.

Anyways Crazy Billy the Kid's orders are to use Swagger then follow up with Close Combat then end the round off with a Seismic Toss try to toss him in the water.

you know this gives me an Idea...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Banned

is it too late to change my ordres? meh, i guess it wouldnt be that fair if i did seeing is i alreay set them .....

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Echo View Post
    is it too late to change my orders? meh, i guess it wouldnt be that fair if i did seeing is i alreay set them .....
    Yeah it is but you can always post what you have planed now as your next set of attacks, besides Phantom Echo this is the fist time I have used my Machop, my main fighting type is a dog that's also a Kung fu crazy Blue Furred Smurf.

But yeah one of the only reasons why I got my Machop back is I'm some what of of a fanboy of Maylene who just so happens to train a Riolu in the Pokemon Special Manga.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

~*~*~* Charles Legend vs Phantom Echo *~*~*~
    ~*~*~* Ref: CEB *~*~*~

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

A Large three deck Spanish Galleon that half sank in the Shallow shoreline of The Kingdom, over time a small Island grew around the ship, A thick layer of mud and rocks are found on all three Levels of the ship, the Lowest Level also has seaweed growing on the mud were the sunlight reaches threw holes in the upper decks, wild Pokemon can be found living on the ship, Chatot are known to nest here.

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    None

~*~*~* Banned Moves *~*~*~
    None

~*~*~* Round 1 *~*~*~

~*~*~* Pre Round Stats *~*~*~

Team Charles Legend
    OOOO

Billy the Kid (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 100%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 100%

Swagger ~ Close Combat ~ Seismic Toss

Team Phantom Echo
    OOOO

Black Flare (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 100%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 100%

Shadow Ball ~ Sunny Day ~ Flamethrower

For this battle we are placed in the middle of nowhere on a wonderfully made Spanish Galleon with ASB veteran Charles Legend and newcomer Phantom Echo.

To start off this fight Charles sends out a tiny kid sized monster with massive muscles, quickly after being released it starts flexing its muscles at Phantom Ehco trying to taunt him. While Phantom Echo releases a small black dog with a skullcap, hehehe skullcap.

Wasting no time Billy the Kid begins to swing from side to side further taunting poor little Black Flare who gets very angry very quickly but also confused at the way Billy is moving. Being quite ticked off Black Flare charges up his black ball of death before releasing it towards Billy before slamming right into the poor little monster.

Billy [-7EN]

Black Flare [-8EN, +2 Attack, Confused]

Still a bit confused Black Flare looks at the sun and pours all his energy into his concentration and blows a quick gout of flame from his mouth causing the sun to become considerably warmer and brighter. Taking this opportunity to get in a quick hit on his opponent Billy runs towards Black Flame with his right fist outstretched before delivering it right into the poor dogs gut.

Billy [-10EN, -1 SP, Def, -1 Def]

Black Flare [-17HP -7EN, Sunny Day 5 more Rounds]

While still reeling back from the blow Black Flare is flying through the air so Billy jumps behind him picks him up and throws him through the first deck of the Spanish Galleon. Flailing around on the ground Black Flare picks himself up and blasts a giant coloumn of flame out from the whole hitting Billy the kid.

Billy [-11HP -9EN]

Black Flare [-12HP -8EN]

~*~*~* Post Round Stats *~*~*~

Team Charles Legend
    OOOO

Billy the Kid (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 89%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 74%

-1 Sp Def
    -1 Def

Team Phantom Echo
    OOOO

Black Flare (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 71%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 77%

+2 Attack
    Confused

~*~*~* Charles Legend TOO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Billy the Kid use Metronome three times!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Banned

Alright time to come back Black Flare! Toxic! then Swagger! and finsh this round with anothe Shadow Ball!

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    None

None

~*~*~* Round 2 *~*~*~

Team Charles Legend
    OOOO

Billy the Kid (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 89%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 74%

Metronome x3
    -1 Sp Def
    -1 Def

Team Phantom Echo
    OOOO

Black Flare (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 71%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 77%

Toxic ~ Swagger ~ Shadow Ball
    +2 Attack
    Confused

Billy starts of the second round of this thrilling match by ticking his fingers back and forth like a tiny metronome and then begins swinging his arms round and round flailing wildly before slamming them into the tiny dog in the deck beneath him. With his opponent laying on top of him, Black Flare takes this great moment to open his mouth and spurt out a giant blob of toxic goo which slowlys seeps into Billy's skin.

Billy [-8EN, Poisoned]

Black Flare [-8HP, -8EN]

Just like he did a second ago, Billy points his index fingers into the air and moves them from side to side and suddenly gets an idea for an attack, with this new attack in mind Billy walks up to Black Flare and performs a large cut into him. Trying to imitate one of the first attacks used by his foe Black Flare starts swaying from side to side but instead of causing an infuriating rage inside of Billy he falls over from confusion.

Billy [-8EN]

Black Flare [-11HP -7EN]

Again for the 3rd time this round Billy wiggles his fingers back and forth this time conjuring up 4 rocks and blasting them towards Black Flare. After being hit by the rocks and still covered in rubble, Black Flare forms his energy into a tiny ball and fires it into Billy's chest.

Billy [-9HP -8EN]

Black Flare [-10HP -8EN]

Team Charles Legend
    OOOO

Billy the Kid (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 78%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 50%

Poisoned 2% (4% next Round)
    -1 Sp Def
    -1 Def

Team Phantom Echo
    OOOO

Black Flare (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 42%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 54%

+2 Attack
    Confused

~*~*~* Phantom Echo TOO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Banned

Alright Black Flare Use Flamethrower Fire Fang, utilizing Sunny Day while you can. Then use Shadow Ball to put some real damage on and shadow ball him into the crows nest of the ship!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Billy use Earthquake then Toxic then end with a Focus Blast!

Earthquake - Toxic - Focus Blast

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    None

None

~*~*~* Round 3 *~*~*~

Team Charles Legend
    OOOO

Billy the Kid (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 78%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 50%

Earthquake ~ Toxic ~ Focus Blast
    -1 Sp Def
    -1 Def

Team Phantom Echo
    OOOO

Black Flare (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 42%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 54%

Flamethrower ~ Fire Fang ~ Shadow Ball
    +2 Attack
    Confused

Dusting him self off from the last shadowball Billy regains his footing on the rickety ship, looking around for his opponent he gives up after a shot time and decides to go for an indirect approach. Jumping into the air and bringing his body down into the ships structure causing him to glide through all 3 levels of the ship before reaching the bottom and slamming his fist into the ground causing a deadly shockwave the emnate crushing the bottom level on the ship into the sand losing it forever. Getting knocked over onto his ass Black flare looks violently for his enemy moves over to the newly created hole in the ship seeing his enemy at the bottom of it his fist stuck in the ground. Black Flare opens his mouth and releases a column of flames down the chasm bathing Billy in its wake.

Billy [-11HP -9EN]

Black Flare [-13HP -8EN]

With his skin crackling under the heat of Black Flare's flame he jumps out of his hole and spurts out a glob of toxic purple goo on Black Flare and stares as it sinks into his skin. With a new posion running through his veins Black Flare turns towards Billy and rushes at him, his fangs glowing with the intensity of fire before bearing them into Billy's fleshy neck.

Billy [-11HP -7EN]

Black Flare [-9EN, Toxic Poisoned]

Pulling the black dog off his neck he throws him across the ship, then putting both his hands to the side of his body reminiscent of a Kamehameha he charges up a small ball of energy which gradually gets larger and larger before reaching its maximum size and he releases it sending the blast into Black Flare. Being sent reeling back by the balst Black Flare manages to stop the inertia by digging his feet into the ground. Finally regaining his momentum Black Flare opens his mouth and lets out a blast of shadow towards Billy, with the shadowy mass flying across the field it smacks Billy across the face and sends him flying into the crows nest of the ship.

Billy [-10HP -10EN]

Black Flare [-16HP -8EN]

Sunny Day 3 more Rounds

Bottom Deck of ship destroyed and sunken into sand.

Many holes dotting the ship making it highly unstable.

Team Charles Legend
    OOOO

Billy the Kid (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 44%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 24%

Poisoned 4% (8% next Round)
    -1 Sp Def
    -1 Def

Team Phantom Echo
    OOOO

Black Flare (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 11%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 29%

+2 Attack
    Confused

~*~*~* Charles Legend TOO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

it's good to see you have shown bravery Phantom Echo, you my friend have earned my respect.

Anyways Billy use Meditate twice then finish Houndour off with a Focus Blast!

Meditate - Meditate - Focus Blast

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Banned

ah i see that i may be done this round but the battle has only just begun...

alright houndour use overheat overheat and overheat!

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~

None

None

~*~*~* Round 4 *~*~*~

Team Charles Legend
    OOOO

Billy the Kid (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 44%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 24%

Meditate x2 ~ Focus Blast
    Poisoned 4% (8% next Round)
    -1 Sp Def
    -1 Def

Team Phantom Echo
    OOOO

Black Flare (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 11%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 29%

Over Heat x3
    +2 Attack
    Confused

On the ship Billy sits down on the deck and closes his eyes as he meditates in a dream like state. While Black Flare burst into giant flames and fired a great blast of flames which flew towards Billy and bathes it in deadly flames while after releasin g this blast Balck Flare falls to the ground.

Billy [-14HP -6EN, +1 Atk]

Black Flare [-10EN, -2 Sp.Atk]

With his skin charred from the blast Billy just sits back down again and meditates. While his opponent seems uninterested in himself Black Flare goes all out again and releases a similar blast to his last one just a little weaker.

Billy [-12HP -6EN, +1 Atk]

Black Flare [-10EN, -2 Sp.Atk]

Falling to the ground a second time Black Flare brings himself back up and releases a 3rd even weaker blast and watches as it hits Billy. After being washed in flame for a 3rd time Billy releases a giant blast of energy which slams into Black Flare sending him flying and knocking him out. Feeling satisfied with his attempts he falls to the ground as well finally succumbing to the poison.

Billy [-10HP -10EN]

Black Flare [-17HP -10EN]

Team Charles Legend
    XOOO

Billy the Kid (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Team Phantom Echo
    XOOO

Black Flare (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

~*~*~* Charles Legend TO SEND OUT NEXT *~*~*~
    ~*~*~* Phantom Echo TO SEND OUT AND ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sorry for the wait i was busy, Anyways Go Rings my female Sentret.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Do you want to continue this or just drop it to free up a battle spot for you?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Elf Boy View Post
    Do you want to continue this or just drop it to free up a battle spot for you?
    [color=wheat]let's wait to see if the Phantom returns, and besides it's only 1/4 over so we would get no points from it... besides it would delay my plans to rule the World or at lest the newbies! LOL DX

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

I am DQ'ing this match

Charles Legend: 2 points
    Phantom Echo: 1 point
    CEB: 2 points
    Last edited by Crazy Elf Boy; 1st June 2009 at 09:45 PM.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Echo only gets 1 point :O

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.