Default MLG vs. CEB [Ref: DL]

Yes, I need a battle. Gimme GIMME!

1vs1
    I send out first, you attack first.
    DQ: 4 days (IMPORTANT)
    Banned moves: none.
    Arena:

The rocky canyon of Deapstove Village

Deep inside the giant canyon, the rocks tower out above as gigantic walls, almost blocking out the sunlight. The walls are unclimable and the top of the canyon can only be reached through flight or teleportation. The inside of the canyon is a small, but long stretched battlefield, covered in shadow and has many rocks lying scatered on it. Swords, shields and broken spears do sometimes appear to the sandy surface of the battlefields. Rumor says that there was once a huge battle. Even now, the persian gold lays untoken, since Deapstove villagers name the place cursed and dare to go up there.

The cave lie near to the shore, where huge cliffs seperate the battlefield from the sea. Falling off those cliffs will
    result in a -5% HP loss and a trip on the beach. The beach is cut off from the rest of the village or country by a huge wall of
    skeletons and Greek stone. So that means that everyone down's only option is climbing back up again (this is fairly do-able), but can be booted back down again, again resulting in a -5% HP loss, meaning, once you got the lower battleposition, you're screwed.

The battle starts on the regular place of battling, the inside of the canyon, 'where numbers don't matter'.

I send out my male Scyther, Nisashi.

(Yes, this is my gym-arena)

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Default Re: MLG vs. ??? [Ref: Wanted]

I will verse you and I shall choose my own Scyther the newly named Ronin.

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: MLG vs. CEB [Ref: Wanted]

Ok, could we get a ref for this? I know CEB is gone for now, but I'd like the certainty of a ref for now.

Ok I am back, so can we get a ref please?

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Attacks. It's a 1 v 1 and in 4 days too, sure why not this finished pretty fast last time.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer

CEB?

Soz guys getting my stuff ready for uni, but here it goes.

Ok Ronin get your position setup, use doubel team followed by an agility and then go in for a quick toxic.

Double Team ~ Agility ~ Toxic

Master Trainer

Ok first use Aerial Ace, reveal them copies and hit it hard. Then use Silverwind, try avoiding that! Finish with jumping up real high when the Toxic comes towards you, look down and fire a Hyperbeam at full power!

Veteran Trainer

Swift match

===Rules===

1vs1
    Arena:

Deep inside the giant canyon, the rocks tower out above as gigantic walls, almost blocking out the sunlight. The walls are unclimable and the top of the canyon can only be reached through flight or teleportation. The inside of the canyon is a small, but long stretched battlefield, covered in shadow and has many rocks lying scattered on it. Swords, shields and broken spears do sometimes appear to the sandy surface of the battlefields. Rumor says that there was once a huge battle. Even now, the persian gold lays untouched, since Deapstove villagers name the place cursed and dare to go up there.

The cave lie near to the shore, where huge cliffs seperate the battlefield from the sea. Falling off those cliffs will
    result in a -5% HP loss and a trip on the beach. The beach is cut off from the rest of the village or country by a huge wall of
    skeletons and Greek stone. So that means that everyone down's only option is climbing back up again (this is fairly do-able), but can be booted back down again, again resulting in a -5% HP loss, meaning, once you got the lower battle position, you're screwed.

The battle starts on the regular place of battling, the inside of the canyon, 'where numbers don't matter'.

===Battlers===

Melovehosts
    Nisashi, M Scyther
    100/100
    Aerial Ace~Silverwind~HyperBeam

VS

Crazy Elf Boy
    Ronin, M Scyther
    100/100
    Double Team~Agility~Toxic

===Round 1===

A gentle wisp of wind blows through these cavernous walls. Sand flutters a moment, before settling back to their eternal resting place. Their sleep will be disturbed again, as green clawed foot stamps upon the terra, testing its steadiness.

An identical foot-belonging to an insectizoid form, steps out from the shadow. Eyes slitted at the arrival of the mirror foe, and a defensive stance was raised. The newcomer, trailed by his master, growled silently, before dividing across the field, revealing three winged insects. Diving from the shadows, the Brave Slicer Nisashi took flight, diving through the illusions and slicing the true Ronin backwards. Battle has begun on this ancient battlefield once more.

Nu: -2E ==///== Ron: -3E/-6H

Ronin however, landed on his feet and back flipped, blades unsheathed from their resting positions. Speeding in to capitalize on Ronin's new injury, Nisashi's wings began to release sharp and potent specks of scales to intermingle with the wind. But Ronin was on the defensive, dashing back every time the assailant flew close.

Nu: -5E ==///== Ron: -3E +2 Spd

Seeing the obvious speed advantage, Nuiashi decided to take this fight to the air. Again, Ronin was faster and was able to fly up the same distance in a shorter period of time, Nisashi had no time to fully charge his attack before he was splattered in the face with a Toixc. As Ronin dove back for the ground, Nisahsi was able to blast a Hyper Beam right into the Scyther's back, slamming him into the ground hard.

Nu: -12E Txc ==///== Ron: -3E/-15H

Nisashi stayed aloft, and cleared his throat. Ronin pushed himself up-thi battle had only begun.

===Stats===

Melovehosts
    Nisashi, M Scyther
    98/81
    Txc lvl 1
    Is true NINJA!

VS

Crazy Elf Boy
    Ronin, M Scyther
    79/91
    +2 Spd
    Is true SAMURAI!

MLG

Last edited by DarkestLight; 3rd March 2009 at 04:38 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Master Trainer

Default Re: MLG vs. CEB [Ref: DL]

Thanks for a swift reffing DL. Isn't -4HP a tad low for Aerial Ace? I mean it's a 60 base attack which means -5HP in my own opinion. Now, that's not really important, but it IS a super effective attack on Scyther, so that should could for something, right?

Ok, Nishasi, lets go get them, speed up with agility and hit it with Air Slash for a Swiftswipe attack! Finish with Double Hit.

Swifswipe (Agility + Airslash) - Double Hit.

Veteran Trainer

Eh. AA is one of those super weak moves in ASB, its around Quick Attack damage. But Scyther gets stab off it. So I'll fix it. My bad.

Entertaining quotes!

Ok play it safe and Double Team to avoid the Airslash and maybe the double hit and gor for him with two Airslashes.

Double Team ~ Airslash x2

Veteran Trainer

Swift match

===Rules===

1vs1
    Arena:

Deep inside the giant canyon, the rocks tower out above as gigantic walls, almost blocking out the sunlight. The walls are unclimable and the top of the canyon can only be reached through flight or teleportation. The inside of the canyon is a small, but long stretched battlefield, covered in shadow and has many rocks lying scattered on it. Swords, shields and broken spears do sometimes appear to the sandy surface of the battlefields. Rumor says that there was once a huge battle. Even now, the persian gold lays untouched, since Deapstove villagers name the place cursed and dare to go up there.

skeletons and Greek stone. So that means that everyone down's only option is climbing back up again (this is fairly do-able), but can be booted back down again, again resulting in a -5% HP loss, meaning, once you got the lower battle position, you're screwed.

===Battlers===

Melovehosts
    Nisashi, M Scyther
    98/81
    Txc lvl 1
    Is true NINJA!
    Agility+AirSlash~Double Hit

VS

Crazy Elf Boy
    Ronin, M Scyther
    79/91
    +2 Spd
    Is true SAMURAI!
    Double Team~Air Slash x 2

===Round 2===

Over this cavern, the two swordsman act. Nisashi covers the ground between him and Ronin with lightning speed, performing an upward cut with both blades. The Air slashed, he looked down toward his opponent, whom stills tared up at him. In fact, 3 Ronin's surrounded Nisashi. Drat!

NI: -8E +2 Spd==///== Ron: -3E 2 cl.

Even in speed, the pair dueled off. Ronin kept their arms tucked in as they flew in, while Nisashi raised its arms up and began spinning. The twirling Scyther smashed into another clone for one hit, and was subsequently struck in the back by the real Ronin. A good ploy by Nisashi as the spinning bug sliced the arm of the foe that hit his back with the second of the Double Hit before landing on his backside.

The one remaining clone was still active though, since the hit was so light.

Ni: -4E/-13H ==///== Ron: -5E/-2H

Standing up proved to be a problem for Nisashi as the swift Ronin spiked his blades into Nisashi's chest, before raking them across it, Slashing his chest. The Air that flew across hurt worse than anything.

Nu: -13H ==///== Ron: -5E

Still grounded, Ronin watched as Nisashi coughed...(4)

===Stats===

Melovehosts
    Nisashi, M Scyther
    68/69
    Txc lvl 2
    +2 Spd
    Is not real ultimate ninja!

VS

Crazy Elf Boy
    Ronin, M Scyther
    77/78
    +2 Spd
    Gonna rename Nisashi "Noel" if he keeps this up.

CEB

Entertaining quotes!

Ok it seemed to work for my Charmander.

Ronin start of confusing Nisashi by Swords Dancing aorund him, then bring in more partners with Double Team and finish of with a multi-directional Air Slash.

Swords Dance ~ Double Team ~ Air Slash

Master Trainer

Swordsdance with him, then as it double teams, shred through its clones with Aerial Ace to hit it hard! Finish with jumping up high as it comes for Airslash and shoot it down with Hyperbeam.

Swordsdance ~ Aerial Ace ~ Hyperbeam

Veteran Trainer

Swift match

===Rules===

1vs1
    Arena:

===Battlers===

Melovehosts
    Nisashi, M Scyther
    68/69
    Txc lvl 2
    +2 Spd
    Is not real ultimate ninja!
    Swords Dance~Aerial Ace~Hyper Beam

VS

Crazy Elf Boy
    Ronin, M Scyther
    77/78
    +2 Spd
    Gonna rename Nisashi "Noel" if he keeps this up.
    Swords Dance~Double Team~Air Slash

===Round 3===

The two blade wielders stand in different defensive poses, but at an invisible signal, they begin feigning swipes at each other, ducking and jabbing in unison. The dancing duo seem to enjoy this brief moment of exchanging moves, before the fight resumes with true ferocity.

Ni: -3E ==///== Ron: -3E
    +2 Atk both

Backflipping to gain some space, Ronin tries to skew the odds in his favor, but Nisashi will have none of it, as the clones are made, Nisashi streaks through them all one blade held out like a scimitar, Upon connecting with carapace, Nisashi slashes hard, causing Ronin to fall on his back in pain.

Ni: -2E ==///== Ron: -3E/-9H

Not approving, Ronin notes his position, and regains his footing. Nisashi jumps toward him and then shoots straight up right as Ronin flings a hefty barrage of Air Slashes around hisself. The blast strieks Nisashi in the back, and he falls, face first. Nearing the ground, Nisashi opens his eyes and hs mouth, revealing a massive orb of energy pointed right for Ronin, The speedy insect tries to make a break for it, but the Hyper Beam slams directly into his back and blasts Ronin clear off the cliff face.

The beam dissipates and Ronin falls...falls...and hits the beach prety hard.

Ni: -15E/-13H ==///== Ron: -5E/-17H

Ronin groans from below (-5) and Nisashi spits over the cliff in disgust at his opponent. (6)

===Stats===

Melovehosts
    Nisashi, M Scyther
    49/49
    Txc lvl 3
    +2 Spd/Atk
    Yeah and what sucka!! I have the high ground!!!

VS

Crazy Elf Boy
    Ronin, M Scyther
    52/67
    +2 Spd/Atk
    >_O Gonna break your face, faker!

MLG

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Ok Nisashi, first use Natural Gift, which should work out fine with your stats, then use your Hidden Power, finish with Hyperbeam again.

Wow I just realised that Scyther really doesn't have any Shunpo moves.

Ok start of with an Aerial Ace to vanish fly up the wall and strike Nisashi from behind, then while he is off guard strike him with a Hyperbeam to knock him off the cliif and down to the beach below and finish with a Protect.

Aerial Ace ~ Hyperbeam ~ Protect

Veteran Trainer

Swift match

Note: I apologize for Hyper Beam's reffing earlier, you still need that recharge period even if you use it as the last action in a round.
    Since I already reffed it incorrectly, I'll keep it for this match x_x Getting old, I tell ya....fufufufu

===Rules===

1vs1
    Arena:

===Battlers===

Melovehosts
    Nisashi, M Scyther
    49/49
    Txc lvl 3
    +2 Spd/Atk
    Yeah and what sucka!! I have the high ground!!!
    Natural Gift~Hidden Power~Hyper Beam

VS

Crazy Elf Boy
    Ronin, M Scyther
    52/67
    +2 Spd/Atk
    >_O Gonna break your face, faker!
    Aerial Ace~Hyper Beam~Protect

===Round 4===

The two bladed combatants go at it some more. Ever though on the low ground, Ronin tries his luck and speeds up the Canyon. Nisashi tries a different tactic and flies up to greet the incoming Ronin, whom strikes him. Rolling from the hit in midair, Scyther blasts forth a beam of electric energy, shocking Ronin and causing him to fall on the edge of the cliff. Nisashi however immediatly falters in flight and barely make it back onto the cliff face itself.

Ni: -10E/-9H ==///== Ron: -2E/-20H

Both Scythers scramble back on the top of the canyon, and begin charging. Nisashi's is faster and his flies out in the form of greyish orbs battering against Ronin. Ronin counters with an extensively heavy blast of energy that forces Nisashi off the cliff and down into the deeper levels!

Ni: -5E/-22H (5/fall) ==///== Ron: -13E/-6H
    HP: Stl

Landing hard on the ground, Nisashi winces and looks up. Crap. Hurting a bit, he flies up and tries to repay the favor. This speed helps cover the distance in less time and he has a Hyper Beam at the ready. Ronin spots the incoming beam and is able to erect a shield around its form as the beam collides with him.

Ni: -15E ==///== Ron: -10E

Nisashi pants heavily, and coughs. Burning lungs (8)

===Stats===

Melovehosts
    Nisashi, M Scyther
    10/19
    Txc lvl 4
    +2 Spd/Atk
    Hurt. Bad

VS

Crazy Elf Boy
    Ronin, M Scyther
    26/42
    +2 Spd/Atk
    Ugh! Survive that!

CEB

Entertaining quotes!

Ok lets finish this Aerial Ace to get a direct hit then Doubel team and finish with an Air Slash. If any powerful attacks come your way block it with Protect.

Aerial Ace ~ Double Team ~ Air Slash (Sub: Protect)

Master Trainer

I'm not going to complain, although I find 'powerfull attacks' a little vague.

Counter the first Aerial Ace for double power! Then use Aerial Ace for priority and the clones he might set up, combined with Reversal and show him all the pain he's done to you, in one attack!

Counter ~ Aerial Ace + Reversal.

Veteran Trainer

Swift match

Note: I apologize for Hyper Beam's reffing earlier, you still need that recharge period even if you use it as the last action in a round.
    Since I already reffed it incorrectly, I'll keep it for this match x_x Getting old, I tell ya....fufufufu

===Rules===

1vs1
    Arena:

===Battlers===

Melovehosts
    Nisashi, M Scyther
    10/19
    Txc lvl 4
    +2 Spd/Atk
    Hurt. Bad
    Counter~Aerial Ace+Reversal

VS

Crazy Elf Boy
    Ronin, M Scyther
    26/42
    +2 Spd/Atk
    Ugh! Survive that!
    Aerial Ace~Double Team~Air Slash

===Round 5===

In what could very well be the last round, Ronin takes the first strike against Nisashi. Blades crisscross over Nisashi's skull, but they collide with a second set of sword-like appendages. Pushing back-Nisashi forces a Counter Slash to match Ronin, blow for blow.

Ni: -6E/-7H ==///== Ron: -2E/-9H

Nisashi does not quit, even aws his opponent splits into many a clone. Taking a low flight, Nisashi skewers the real, Ronin, impaling his left arm. With him hooked, Nisashi then lifts Ronin over his head, using his other blade to assist in slamming Ronin head first. Since Ronin was fleeing, the Reversal was not as powerful as Nisashi would have liked.

Ni: -8E ==///== Ron: -3E/-16H

Backing away would't help Nisashi. Ronin sprang up and with his right arm Slashes right in front of Nisashi. The Air cut past Ni so fast he lost his breath-and his will to fight.

Ni: -3H ==///== Ron: -5E

Ronin stands victorious in a very close match.

===Stats===

Melovehosts
    Nisashi, M Scyther
    0/5
    Txc lvl 4
    +2 Spd/Atk
    Barely lost

VS

Crazy Elf Boy
    Ronin, M Scyther
    1/32
    +2 Spd/Atk
    Holy hell that woulda been bad...

CEB is the winner! He gets 2 points
    MLG gets 1 point
    DL gets 2! Hell of a good battle.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Good match. Too bad we lost, but you're getting evolution anyway. Good game CEB.

Thanks for reffing DL.

Veteran Trainer

Nu prob. S'what I try to do.

Entertaining quotes!

Thanks for that MLG and DL, good match.