Thread: PINKS Battle! Asi VS Dragonis {1v1, Ref- Darkin' it up}

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default PINKS Battle! Asi VS Dragonis {1v1, Ref- Darkin' it up}

Changed a bit since Im in the mood for something more interesting
    This is like the car racing show PINKS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinks), the point of the battle is making all these high powered cars (in this case pokemon, though they dont have to be high powered >.>) and racing other people with them (in this case, putting sentient creatures into combat against each other for our amusement instead of racing). The Winner gets the losers car (pokemon)!!!
    No banned moves.
    Arena- What looks like a one way street in an isolated location, at night, with road flares up in a circle where the pokemon will be fighting. It smells like gasolene and transmission fluid which gives you the idea people use this place for illegal street racing.
    You send out first and Ill attack first.
    TO THE DEATH!!!!!
    Last edited by Asilynne; 12th March 2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: changing title

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: PINKS Battle! Asi VS ??? {1v1, Ref- ???}

If someone refs, I wanna battle. Kinda wanna have a few..wait no. This is my last open slot. I need this slot. No thanks. I'll ref.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Elite Trainer

Default Re: PINKS Battle! Asi VS ??? {1v1, Ref- Darkin' it up}

Damn! So close to battling Dark ;.; Well thanks for reffing at least XD Come on whos brave enough to raise the stakes a little?!

Veteran Trainer

Well if I could get someone to ref my other matches that I wanna see finished, then I'd be ok

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Quite shadow Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll give this a go. I'll send out Natasha the Naughty Nurse, my Chansey.

Elite Trainer

Default Re: PINKS Battle! Asi VS Dragonis {1v1, Ref- Darkin' it up}

Cool a Chansey, oh wait shit a chansey its gonna spam heal XD
    Well as for mine your name has inspired me to use a dragon type, GO BIG MOMMA!
    Oh and the only thing thats not allowed in this fight is redneck racing announcers rofl

Round One

Big Momma (f), Bagon

Asi put her hair up into a high ponytail and then put on a pink baseball cap that said "PINKS" on it. She was wearing relatively more casual clothes than usual, a pair of jeans and a pink corvette shirt, and nodding to her opponent she threw down her deep blue pokeball with light blue stars. Out popped Big Momma, her Bagon. "Ok Big Momma, the stakes are high. Do your best to win, I believe in you!" Big Momma nodded and with a huff she jumped into the road flare ring, and prepared for battle.
    "First pray for a Sunny Day, then hit that cute pink pokemon with a Flamethrower and finish up with a Brick Break. That should start us off with a bang!"

Sunny Day~Flamethrower~Brick Break

Advanced Trainer

Alright Natsha, start off by Singing Big Momma to sleep while she's praying for sun. Then, if she's asleep, cover her with an Ice Beam blanket. If BM is awake, then use Rain Dance. After that either go for a Focus Punch, or Counter her Brick Break.

Veteran Trainer

Before I start this battle, you both realize that if you lose, you lose that Pokemon to the other Trainer. Just wanna make that clear.

I'll deal with the paperwork,. but I need both your consent on this rule.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

*signs her name* I fully understand that when I made it, thats all part of the flavor of battle! Extra incentive to give 110% lol

Advanced Trainer

:Also signing consent form: I kenw the conditons when I signed up, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Veteran Trainer

PINKS match

===Rules===
    1 v 1

No banned moves.

Arena- What looks like a one way street in an isolated location, at night, with road flares up in a circle where the pokemon will be fighting. It smells like gasolene and transmission fluid which gives you the idea people use this place for illegal street racing.
    TO THE DEATH!!!!!

===Battlers===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    100/100
    Sunny Day~Flamethrower~Brick Break

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    100/100
    Sing~Ice Beam~Focus Punch
    If not sleep Rain Dance~Counter

===Round 1===

Here we are at the hottest drag strip around! However, the cars aren't here yet. Perfect time to get a Pokemon battle of unusual stakes abound! Dragonis is here, looking like a grease money, along with his Pokemon Natasha. On the other side of the tracks is track-arm Asilynne, with Big Momma. Well, they know the rules, LETS GET IT ON!

Big Momma raises her hands to teh sky, trying to bring some light to the race track. Natasha though, dosen't like and begins Singing a song to calm the nerves of that Bagon. It seems to work, as Momma stopped dancing for the Sun-even though it does show up.

Nata: -3E ==///== Momma: -4E drowsy
    Sun: 3 Rounds

Trying to fight the sleep, Momma groggily tries to fix Natasha's position. It isint hard, a big fat pink wobbosy wop can't be missed. However, Natahsa does her own little wobbly dance, right as Flames scorch her rotundness. The clouds come a little late, as the Flamethrower does its damage, before Momma falls out -completly asleep.

Nata: -4E/-12H ==///== Momma: -8E Slp
    Rain: 3 rounds

Glad she was put down now, Natasha quietly focuses her energy. She'd deal with that hard boiled side of her bulk later. Momma rolled over, exposing that soft underbelly. Perfect target for Natasha's Focus Punch, hammering Momma dead into the ground.

Nata: -10E ==///== Momma: -15H

===Stats===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    85/88
    Slp
    Dreams of giant stomach viruses that attack from the outside in...

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    88/83
    Claps, her patient may make it yet !

Draggy :O
    Rain: 2.5 rds

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Alright my Naughty Nure, start off by getting in Big Momma's head with Dream Eater. Then give her a nice Toxic shot. After that put her to bed with an Ice Beam blanket. That should keep her fever down.

Elite Trainer

Round Two

Big Momma (f), Bagon

"I know its night out, but this is no time to take a nap Big Momma!" Asi put her hands on her hips and blew a whistle. Extending her whole arm to point she grinned. No mtter the outcome of this battle, the fight would still be grand! "Go ahead and Sleep Talk at that Naughty Nurse, she asked for it! Keep using Sleep Talk until you wake up, then rip up a piece of this track and Rock Smash her ass! When shes struggling to get out from under the chunk of street Brick Break right through it!" Nodding once to herself she crosses her arms and waits for the round to begin.
    Sleep Talkx3//Sleep Talk~Rock Smash~Brick Break(depending on when she wakes up)

Veteran Trainer

PINKS match

===Rules===
    1 v 1

No banned moves.

TO THE DEATH!!!!!

===Battlers===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    85/88
    Slp
    Dreams of giant stomach viruses that attack from the outside in...
    Sleep Talk X 3
    Sub: Rock Smash~Brick Break

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    88/83
    Claps, her patient may make it yet !
    Dream Eater~Toxic~Ice Beam

===Round 1===

Round two begins, and it does not look pretty for Momma. She rolls over and thumps her tail about warily, but it does not stop Nurse from coming over with a truly demonic look in her beady little eyes. A flash and Momma seems to roar in disgust over what she's dreaming about. So much that it sends out a hefty Fire Blast right over Natasha.

Nata: -6E/-6H/+5H ==///== Momma: -5E/-9H

She thanks the rain, and goes back to her little patient, picking her up and cuddling her, kissing her face, and injecting her with a Toxic needle of sorts. That's just wrong...so wrong that Momma wakes up! Freaked out over that hepatitis C shot she just received, she kicks free and smashes her head into the ground, forcing asphalt and bedrock to collide with Nice's rump. The Eggy goes rolling, and Momma beats her chest, pissed.

Nata: -3E/-8H ==///== Momma: -4E Txc

Having gained some ground on the eggy, Momma jumps on her rotunbd self and slams a fist into her side. Natasha hollers and rolls to get the dragon off. Bagon goes for another shell-Breaking attack when a full Force Ice Beam slams into the dragon, and slams her onto the sidewalk.

Nata: -8E/-15H ==///== Momma: -7E/-17H

Momma coughs as she stands up. What kinda shot WAS she given...(2)

===Stats===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    57/72
    Txc Lvl 1
    Wants..Omelete..

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    64/66
    Rowdy Paitent gets Strapped down!

Asi :O
    Rain: 1.5 rds

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Round Three

Big Momma (f), Bagon

Asi cracked her knuckles and took a swig of her Dr Pepper. "Ok Momma, that was a tough round but dont worry, its not over til the fat lady sings. And thats you, so dont start singing anytime soon." She adjusted her glasses and studied the end round stats as reported by the ref. "Well she gave you a nasty shot...I guess thats why shes the Naughty Nurse. So how about you Toxic HER, give her a taste of her own 'medicine'! HAHAHAHA!" Asi threw her head back and laughed at her own stupid joke. "Ahem... anyway after that go for broke and hit her with a Hydro Pump take advantage of that rain. Then take a break from attacking and do a sexy little Dragon Dance, dont be afraid to strut your stuff!"
    Toxic~Hydro Pump~Dragon Dance

Advanced Trainer

Alright Natasha, start off by covering yourself with a Safeguard. Then freeze that Hydro Pump with another Ice Beam. After that, Snatch Big Momma's Dragon Dance.

Veteran Trainer

PINKS match

===Rules===
    1 v 1

No banned moves.

TO THE DEATH!!!!!

===Battlers===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    57/72
    Txc Lvl 1
    Wants..Omelete..
    Toxic~Hydro Pump~Dragon Dance

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    64/66
    Rowdy Paitent gets Strapped down!
    Safeguard~Ice Beam~Snatch

===Round 3===

Feeling the pressure, Momma decides to even up the poison ante and barrels for Natasha. The veil of safeguard is charged up and ready to blanket the eggy, but the Toxic makes it in before the veil is completed. The nurse wipes her eyes free of the gunk, and realizes all too late what just occured.

Nata: -4E ==///== Momma: -5E Txc
    SG: 2 rounds

Natasha does not approve of this at all. This rowdy paitent was making life hell. With one arm out, she focuses her energy into a concentrated ball of ice-only to be struck backwards by a deafening roar of water. But Natasha fought back, forcing the Beam to take shape and cut its way through to strike Momma in her tracks cold.

Nata: -8E/-13H ==///== Momma: -10E/-16H

Momma laughed as the Chansey now had a nice bruise upon her rotund build. Momma cackled and danced it up-until she tripped. Somehow, it seemed she lost all dancing ability..and yet, Natasha suddenbly gained it all?

Nata: -3E +Spd ==///== Momma: -4E

Momma cough(4), as does Nurse (2)

===Stats===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    37/53
    Txc Lvl 1
    Thieving Eggy!

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    49/51
    Txc Lvl 1
    Now is a quick egg~

Drag
    Rain: 1 action
    Safeguard 1 rnd

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Ok Natasha, use a Heal Bell to get rid of your little Toxic problem. Then give Big Momma electric shock therapy with Thunder Wave. Now, I bet Big Momma has a pritty high fevor with that poison in her system, so cool her off with a nice Icy Wind.

Elite Trainer

Round Four

Big Momma (f), Bagon

"Well that didnt all go as planned..." Asi mumbled, but then suddenly grinned. "Then again, maybe we can work with this." Asi called out to the pissed off and miserable looking Big Momma. "Momma! I know he stole your speed increase but we can make that a good thing! Her heal bell will no doubt be first so after she uses it hit her with another Toxic! Then pre-empt her last attack by calling the sun to you once again with Sunny Day! Finally take a nice warm bask in the sun with Rest." Big Momma nodded, obviously pleased with these instructions as she had a wicked gleam in her eye.
    Toxic~Sunny Day~Rest

Veteran Trainer

PINKS match

===Rules===
    1 v 1

No banned moves.

TO THE DEATH!!!!!

Note: I modified my Rest calculations. It will last for two rounds MAX, each action restoring 16/8 HP/EP. (16X6=98-so it fits pretty well..)

===Battlers===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    37/53
    Txc Lvl 1
    Thieving Eggy!
    Toxic~Sunny Day~Rest

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    49/51
    Txc Lvl 1
    Now is a quick egg
    Heal Bell~Thunder Wave~Icy Wind

===Round 4===

Laughing at that pitiful dance, and benefiting from it, Nurse pulls out a bell, and rungs it. Suddenly, two cards go zooming by. Whoops, she started a race. As she takes a deep breath, there comes a taste to her mouth she disapproves of. Yeah..Momma spat another Toxic in her face. AGAIN. But Nurse laughs again, and spits it out. Safeguard! Just like that, the rain ends.

Nata: -4E ==///== Momma: -4E Txc

Miffed, Momma stamps her feet in angst. Her angst is felt by the weather apparently, and the clouds part. Nurse knows sick patients do well in sunny weather, and lobs some electricity over. It hits, and Momma falls right to the ground.

Nata: -3E ==///== Momma: -4E Par
    Sun: 2 Rounds

This damn nurse was too fast! She was going to have to take a rest to clear her head of all of this. Not fighting it, she closes her e-grr! A nasty chill ran across her body and caused her to shiver. But she still lied down and began to Rest.

Natasha smiled, and walked over, petting the bony head of the Bagon.

Nata: -5E ==///== Momma: -20E/-12H/+16H/+8E

Safeguard falls. Woo.

===Stats===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    41/33
    Sleep begins

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    49/39
    Finally. Paitent ready for surgery !

Asi

This battle is not yet over!
    Sun: 2 rounds

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Round Five

Big Momma (f), Bagon

Asi adjusted her baseball cap and studied the cars wizzing around the track. "Dammit, they arent supposed to be here for another 2 hours!" she muttered but shrugged. "Well, this shouldnt take too much longer...Ok Big Momma while you take a nap, Snore loudly at her, then Sleep Talk until you wake up. Then if you can do Brick Break, if you want to make an omelette you have to break some eggs."
    Snore~Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk//Brick Break

Advanced Trainer

Ok Natasha, let's start off with Dream Eater. Then go with a Blizzard. After that hit her with an Ice Punch.

Veteran Trainer

PINKS match

===Rules===
    1 v 1

No banned moves.

TO THE DEATH!!!!!

Note: I modified my Rest calculations. It will last for two rounds MAX, each action restoring 16/8 HP/EP. (16X6=98-so it fits pretty well..)

===Battlers===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    41/33
    Sleep begins
    Snore~Sleep Talk x 2
    Sub: Brick Break

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    49/39
    Finally. Paitent ready for surgery !
    Dream Eater~Blizzard~Ice Punch

===Round 5===

As Momma begins to suck her claws, she emits a very loud snore. It rattles Natasha a bit, and she gets the radical idea that Momma needs open brain surgery! Placing her hands on Momma's head, Nurse begins a strange suction, as if she's sawing those dreams away. But Momma still sleeps, peacefully.

Nata: -6E/-6H/+4H ==///== Momma: -5E/-8H/+16H/+8E

No headway. So many she needs to be iced down! A hefty Blanket of Ice is cast down upon the sleeping Bagon, and it freezes her on the spot. Talk about defenseless! She can't even talk in her sleep it seems...

Nata: -10E ==///== Momma: -24H/+16H/+8E

Still snoozing away, Momma was a sitting duck for the Ice Punch that rang down on her tail, the only exposed portion of her body at the moment.

Nata: -6E ==///== Momma: -16H/+16H/+8E

Man, Momma's gonna be real miffed when she wakes up...but ironically, there was no headway made!

===Stats===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    41/52
    Frosty sleep.

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    47/17
    Hrm. She's actually resting quite well....

Dragonis

Sun 1 Rd
    Rest: 2 actions left.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Alright Natasha, just Relax while Big Momma is frozen. If she defrosts herself, try to freeze her again with some Ice Beams.

Elite Trainer

Round Six

Big Momma (f), Bagon

Asi didnt know what to make of that last round. "Well," she said to herself. "Except for the Freeze, that round seemed pretty pointless..." Adjusting her baseball cap she studied the faux sun in the sky. "Ok Big Momma, hopefully this sun will unfreeze you soon, so while your asleep keep using Sleep Talk while you can. Then when you wake up, hit that naughty nurse with a Fire Blast right in the face." Asi put her hands on her hips and watched the battle continue with a grin.
    Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk~Fire Blast(when woken)

Veteran Trainer

PINKS match

===Rules===
    1 v 1

No banned moves.

TO THE DEATH!!!!!

===Battlers===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    41/52
    Frosty sleep.
    Sleep Talk~Fire Blast

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    47/17
    Hrm. She's actually resting quite well....
    Relax/Ice Beam x 3

===Round 6===

Painstakingly slow this match has become. Frozen in her manger, Momma tries to Sleep talk, but nothing comes out. The Nurse, satisfied with her work, just relaxes her rotund butt down and rocks, waiting to see if anything happens.

Nata: +6E ==///== Momma: +16H/+8E

Nope. Pretty quiet. Until a fissure seems to crack through the ice. The sunlight seems to be melting it! Nurse keeps an eye on it, but Momma still sleepin.

Nata: +6E ==///== Momma: +16H/+8E

Until now. A small orange glow begins to build under Momma. It grows, causing the ice to hastily melt away and give s Momma some extra firepower. Nurse turns and shoots off an Ice Beam to cool her patient down, but the beast within shatters free of the cold and lets a hefty Fire Blast loose! The Nurse is all sorts of burned up from that...and she looks none too happy about it.

Nata: -8E/-14H ==///== Momma: -10E/-17H

===Stats===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    56/58
    Back in the lead!!

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    33/21
    Crap we need Med Evac!!

Asi

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Round Seven

Big Momma (f), Bagon

Asi smacks her fist into her other hand with a grin on her face. "Im so proud of you, Momma! But its not over yet! First shoot a Toxic at her, then run up and bite her with your Fire Fangs. Finally get creative and hit her with an Aerial Ace! Im counting on you Big Momma!"
    Toxic~Fire Fang~Aerial Ace

Advanced Trainer

Alright Natasha, start off with a Blizzard. Then we'll fallow Momma's lead and use Rest. After that, try out a Sleep Talk.

Veteran Trainer

PINKS match

===Rules===
    1 v 1

No banned moves.

Arena- What looks like a one way street in an isolated location, at night, with road flares up in a circle where the pokemon will be fighting. It smells like gasoline and transmission fluid which gives you the idea people use this place for illegal street racing.
    TO THE DEATH!!!!!

===Battlers===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    56/58
    Back in the lead!!
    Toxic~Fire Fang~Aerial Ace

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    33/21
    Crap we need Med Evac!!
    Blizzard~Rest~Sleep Talk

===Round 7===

The plight now facing Natasha ws real. In a dramatic turn, Momma had regained momentum-and was dead set on keeping it. A thick slab of Toxic went right for the caregiver, but she retaliated hard, forcing a Blizzard right at the Bagon. The Toxic didn't make it through the ice storm, and Bagon fell over, quite chilled again.

Nata: -10E ==///== Momma: -3E/-21H

Knowing that helped, the nurse went to Rest. Not before Momma heated herself up and dove at Natasha, biting down with a fiery passion. But the flames were not enough to stop her slumber.

Nata: -11E/+8H/+4E ==///== Momma: -5E

In this strange predicament, Natasha seemed to have trouble sleeping. She was probably too tired in the first place...and Momma took advantage as best she could. A strike across Momma's belly was in order, but she still rocked in her sleep.

A strange strike than afflicted both Momma. Natasha shouted and stomped and roared all about. She just Uproared. Huh.

Nata: -5E/-3H/+8H/+4E ==///== Momma: -2E/-7H

===Stats===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    28/48
    Back in the lead!!

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    46/3
    In a tight spot?

Rest=4 actions

Dragonis

*Rest didn't work as expected because you had only half the amount of energy needed to perform it. So its only working at half capacity.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Ok Natasha, just lay there and Relax for a bit. Regain some energy befor trying another Sleep Talk.

Elite Trainer

Round Eight

Big Momma (f), Bagon

"Gettin close Momma...." Asi thought for a quick moment, her mind racing, before nodding to herself. "Time to go all out. First hit that sleeping egg with a Brick Break, gotta show her some super effective love. Then smack her silly with a Draco Meteor. After that take a Rest for yourself. Stay focused girl!"
    Brick Break~Draco Meteor~Rest

Veteran Trainer

PINKS match

===Rules===
    1 v 1

No banned moves.

Arena- What looks like a one way street in an isolated location, at night, with road flares up in a circle where the pokemon will be fighting. It smells like gasoline and transmission fluid which gives you the idea people use this place for illegal street racing.
    TO THE DEATH!!!!!

===Battlers===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    28/48
    Back in the lead!!
    Brick Break~Draco Meteor~Rest

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    33/21
    Crap we need Med Evac!!
    Sleep x 2~Sleep Talk

===Round 8===

Still sleeping, the Nurse didn't notice the incoming fists, trying to shatter her pretty little shell. The little monster of a dragon was unrelenting, but she still held up!

Nata: -15H/+8H/+4E ==///== Momma: -7E

Another round of her sleeping away, and Momma decided the heavens would have to be called upon. The Skies turned a grim color, and unleashed their fury. Heavenly bodies came from unknown places and crashed into Nurse, knocking her all over the race track. Cars fled in fear of being totalled, but Nurse...slept through it.

Nata: -19H/+8H/+4E ==///== Momma: -13E -2SpA.

Tired from such an expenditure, Momma decided since she couldn't beat her, she may as well join her. The little Bagon curled down and was about to go to sleep-when a strange scent was smelled by all.

It was a pleasant, yet powerful Aroma. Prolly an egg fart. Whatever it was, it woke up Momma almost instantly, and Nurse finally stirred! Wow, fortune is weird huh..

Nata: -5E/+8H/+4E ==///== Momma: -20E/+16H/+8E

===Stats===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    44/16
    Whoa she's rotten to the core man!

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    28/10
    Up...and at em?

Asilynne

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Round Nine

Big Momma (f), Bagon

Asi takes off her baseball cap with a rush of excitement and throws it behind her. Damn this match was exciting! "Ok Big Momma were gonna go on the offensive defense! Gonna try and flinch the bitch with these first two moves, first bum rush her with Dragon Rush then while your close bite that eggy with your Fire Fang. Then try and Rest again, hopefully that was the only egg fart in that rotund pink body...."
    Dragon Rush~Fire Fang~Rest

Advanced Trainer

Ok Natie, start off with Blizzard. Then use Rest yourself. After that just Relax.

Veteran Trainer

PINKS match

===Rules===
    1 v 1

No banned moves.

TO THE DEATH!!!!!

===Battlers===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    44/16
    Whoa she's rotten to the core man!
    Dragon Rush~Fire Fang~Rest

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    28/10
    Up...and at em?
    Blizzard~Rest

===Round 9===

Nurse took a moment to look at he situation. This little miscreant had severely disobeyed any rule stating patents can 't harm doctors. Well, since ER was over now, the gloves were OFF! She squealed (if eggs can..squeal..maybe really bad eggs..?) and subsequently was gut checked by Momma. They both flew back and Nurse lied there, holding her belleh. But she got back up, and a Blizzard was fired off. Directly in its blast radius, Momma shuddered in angst.

Nata: -12H/-10E ==///== Momma: -6E/-21H

Natasha rolled on her side, and tried to rest. But she was out of energy. Relaxing was her only option, and that did not come without a price. Momma ran over and sunk her fangs into the egg, hard boiling that spot with an application of heat. Momma cringed at the pain, and just held her side, too shocked to move.

Nata: Ow ;o; -6H ==///== Momma: -5E

Still relaxing on her side, Natasha watched as the little devil tried to Rest. Sure enough Momma closed her eyes...and promptly fell over. But she was instantly tossing and turning, as her Rest was very very light. Natasha smirked-this may be easier than she previously thought.

Nata: ? ==///== Momma: -5E/+4H/+2E

===Stats===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    27/2
    Sleeping part II

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    10/20
    O.o Oh well lookee here!

Dragonis

*Momma only had a 4th of the energy needed fo rest-therefore she wont sleep long at all. Drag-Natasha ran out of energy-so she used two actions, and IS now at 20% .

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Alright Natsha, let's try to end this. Start off with another Blizzard. After that go for an Ice Beam. Then just Relax.

Elite Trainer

Round Ten

Big Momma (f), Bagon

Asi stomps on her hat as it lays on the ground. "Dammit man this is so intense!!!" She thinks hard studying her fitfully sleeping pokemon. "Not many options left to us, girl. Well, how about you fire off a couple of Snores, and then if your still asleep start a Sleep Talk. If you happen to wake up for any reason spam Brick Break on that things ass!" Asi clenches her fists and watches the events play out carefully.
    Snore~Snore~Sleep Talk//Brick Break

Veteran Trainer

PINKS match

===Rules===
    1 v 1

No banned moves.

TO THE DEATH!!!!!

===Battlers===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    27/2
    Sleeping part II
    Snore x 2~Sleep Talk
    Sub: Brick Break

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    10/20
    O.o Oh well lookee here!
    Blizzard~Ice Beam~Relax

===Round 10===

Feeling good enough to move again, Nurse watched the slumbering Dragon, and called upon the chilling forces of the Arctic to fall upon her. Momma shivered intensly in her sleep, and Snored through the Blizzard, giving Natasha a little strain on the ears.

Nata: -10E/-5H ==///== Momma: -4E/-21H/+4H/+2E

The freezing cold snapped the little Dragon clear free of the Rest she was taking. She roared and tried to run over to slam her fist into Natasha, but an Ice Beam met her halfway. She tried to force herself through it, but went flying back onto the ground. Folks, I think this match is over!

Nata: -8E ==///== Momma: -17H

===Stats===

Asilynne
    Big Momma, Bagon F
    0/0
    Completely wiped out.

VS

Dragonis
    Natasha, Chansey F
    5/2
    O.o Survived

Dragonis is the winner!

As per the rules of this match, Asilynne loses ownership of Big Momma to Dragonis.
    Dragonis wins 2 points
    Asi wins 1
    DL wins 2.

I'm out :rives away::

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

I saw this coming, should have done one last attack instead of trying to play it safe and resting again >.< Very very fun match Dragonis! Take good care of my Big Momma for me It was very exciting and quite the nailbiter towards the end XD Please, the only thing I ask is that you dont change her nickname, you have a right to and dont have to listen to me of course but if your not opposed to it, keep it as Big Momma ^-^
    Thanks for being brave enough to challenge me! *pats Big Momma on the head* You did well, and continue to do well for your new master *sniff!!*

Advanced Trainer

Will do! Thanks for the good match and the new dragon!