Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike VS. Weasel Overlord Gym Chalange! (Ref DL)

You must fear the Reaper! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Mike VS. Weasel Overlord Gym Chalange! (Ref DL)

I challange any Gym Leader that will fight me.

Pokemon: 3 on 3, one out at a time.
    No Damage Cap.

Banned moves: I would like to have sub banned add anything you want scence you are a Gym Leader.

Change anything you want.
    Last edited by Mike Mysterio; 15th July 2009 at 05:19 PM.

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: I challange a Gym Leader! (Ref ???)

Any Gym Leader want to fight me?

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm a gym leader! If you don't mind my sporadic, not-very-often posting habits, I'll take you up on this challenge. ^_^

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Yeah you can be the Gym Leader I fight.
    Please make your rules.
    Last edited by Mike Mysterio; 15th July 2009 at 02:00 PM.

Elite Trainer

We'll be fighting in my arena, the Serenity ship.

Arena: The Firefly

The battle take place in the silent world of space and both opponents start on the surface of the Firefly class ship, Serenity. Trainers are provided with space suits, and Pokemon with an indestructible, blue-tinged bubble of oxygen about their heads at all times.

While they are in contact with the ship’s surface, gravity holds, but as soon as they leave the surface, whether to jump in the air, or to dodge an attack, gravity takes a vacation and the Pokemon may go floating off into space. Luckily, there are handy space-Pokemon who will fetch back any Pokemon who does find himself flying away, bringing it back down to the surface with a penalty of 5(%) health lost through pure terror at the freefalling and lack of gravity.

Every sixth turn, the referee rolls a dice to determine whether Serenity is on the run from the Alliance, with a 30% chance of this being true. If this happens, all participants must use a full turn to hold on for dear life, lest they be lost in the depths of space. During this lost turn, however, each Pokemon regains 20(%) energy, as a result of sitting still and performing no moves.

The top of the Serenity is an uneven place, looking like this. Pokemon can move about the top of the ship at will, and even down the sides if they please, because of the built-in surface gravity field.

Rules.

*As space is a singularly noiseless place, no sound-based attacks will work.
    *The same goes for weather moves, as there is obviously no weather in space.
    *If a Pokemon loses contact with the surface of Serenity, they will be automatically transported back by one of the referee’s Pokemon, and lose 5(%) health.
    *Each Pokemon may only use Double Team once, and instead of its normal lasting time, it will only last one turn, as the clones have no gravity to stop them floating off into space.
    *Toxic may not be used, and any powder-based moves have a higher likelihood of failure (70%) due to it being easier for them to disperse.
    *Also, Serenity may not be damaged in any way, as this would injure the crew inside.

I send first, you attack first.

My first Pokemon will be Lord Plantpot, my male Sableye.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Ok, how many pokemon are we using? Anyway I'll use Abby my female Riolu.
    I'll post my attacks after we get a ref.
    Last edited by Mike Mysterio; 15th July 2009 at 03:27 PM.

Elite Trainer

Default Re: Mike VS. Weasel Overlord Gym Chalange! (Ref ???)

Three pokemon altogether, like you said in your first post. ^_^ I'd like to make one change though, and make it no damage caps since we're using three pokies.

*lays out ref lure*

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Ok no damage caps.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Its a Gym Match. Of course no DC's.

>> << Before Grey gets here. Me ref. Me Ref. I only got 5 matches to Ref anyway.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

Thanks Darky, I for got that there's no DC's.

Abby, use Foresight. Then Force Palm him. Last Drain Punch.

~Foresight~Force Palm~Drain Punch~

Elite Trainer

Yeah, I totally forgot about no DCs in gym battles. *is a tard*

Anyway, Lord Plantpot! Let's begin with a Zen Headbutt, neh? Then wait til he gets close and Faint Attack. Finish with a Poison Jab.

~Zen Headbutt ~Faint Attack ~Poison Jab

Thanks for reffing, DL! ♥

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Mike VS. Weasel Overlord Gym Chalange! (Ref DL)

Gym Match

===Rules===

3 on 3
    DQ: Standard
    Banned Attacks: None

The battle take place in the silent world of space and both opponents start on the surface of the Firefly class ship, Serenity. Trainers are provided with space suits, and Pokemon with an indestructible, blue-tinged bubble of oxygen about their heads at all times.

While they are in contact with the ship’s surface, gravity holds, but as soon as they leave the surface, whether to jump in the air, or to dodge an attack, gravity takes a vacation and the Pokemon may go floating off into space. Luckily, there are handy space-Pokemon who will fetch back any Pokemon who does find himself flying away, bringing it back down to the surface with a penalty of 5(%) health lost through pure terror at the freefalling and lack of gravity.

Every sixth turn, the referee rolls a dice to determine whether Serenity is on the run from the Alliance, with a 30% chance of this being true. If this happens, all participants must use a full turn to hold on for dear life, lest they be lost in the depths of space. During this lost turn, however, each Pokemon regains 20(%) energy, as a result of sitting still and performing no moves.

The top of the Serenity is an uneven place, looking like this. Pokemon can move about the top of the ship at will, and even down the sides if they please, because of the built-in surface gravity field.

Rules.

*If a Pokemon loses contact with the surface of Serenity, they will be automatically transported back by one of the referee’s Pokemon, and lose 5(%) health.
    *Each Pokemon may only use Double Team once, and instead of its normal lasting time, it will only last one turn, as the clones have no gravity to stop them floating off into space.
    *Toxic may not be used, and any powder-based moves have a higher likelihood of failure (70%) due to it being easier for them to disperse.
    *Also, Serenity may not be damaged in any way, as this would injure the crew inside.

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio X X X
    Abby F Riolu
    100/100
    Here I be
    Foresight~Force Palm~Drain Punch

VS

Weasel Overlord X X X
    Lord Plantpot, M Sableye
    100/100
    Snicker snicker!
    Zen Headbutt~Faint Attack~Poison Jab

===Round 1===

Here I be, back on Serenity! Globally flying about the planets and galaxies unknown. Weesy joins me topside, as well as her challenger, ol' Mikey Mike. They each take a respective corner, in this domed atmospheric quadrant. The Pokemon are released, and each get a minute to look around in wonder and amazement-as well as say Hi to all the Clefairy that seem to pop up at random intervals.

So, let's get this match started! *Whistle*

Plantpot springs into action, running at Abby, whom stands her ground and focuses. Immediately, she's able to make out every single nuance of Plantpot's head, as it crashes into her torso and sends her rolling backwards. She stays low and rolls until she hits a groove in the ships contour. Using that as a prop, she regains her footing. Rolling with very little friction is strange.

PP: -9E FS'ed ==///== Abby: -3E/-18H

That was a nasty hit, so Abby now focuses on her no so much ghostly friend's weakness. Dashing back over, she swings her left hand out in order to Palm him in the chest, but the brazen monster is gone! Standing in a classic tai chi pose, she just turns her head to where ever he might show up, only to go to the left as PP reappears and shoves her with an invisible shoulder charge.

PP: -6E ==///== Abby: -6E/-4H

Crafty bastard! Abby pivots on her extended right foot and swings her extended arm around her body, as Plantpot merely punches straight, causing his fist to roll off her shoulder, while she nails him with a Drain Punch to the face.

His glancing blow does however, get some meager amount of satisfaction.

PP: -5E/-8E ==///== Abby: -3E/-3H/+4H

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio X X X
    Abby F Riolu
    79/86
    K, he's a lil annoying.

VS

Weasel Overlord X X X
    Lord Plantpot, M Sableye
    92/82
    FS'ed
    Hrm, not a bad start...

Weezy!

Last edited by DarkestLight; 16th July 2009 at 07:24 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Elite Trainer

DLLL~ why did I get poisoned? Mr Plantpot used Poison Jab. o.O (Also, you called the Lucario Danae, hehe - wrong battle dahling!)

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

Grrr I been having this problem where I switch the last attack on people.. I dunno why. Im idiotic.

Entertaining quotes!

I find it amusing that you've mentioned me and mine in this battle and I was nowhere to be found. Who's on your mind, Darkly?
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

>> Shhhh </ secret love>

Btw, fixed it.

Entertaining quotes!

Okay, Darkly, that's cool. But if the girlfriend finds out I have a secret man-mirer, she will bust some heads.
    -Grey

Elite Trainer

Oops. Sorry guys!

Mr Plantpot, let's begin with a Shadow Sneak! Then use Power Gem and finish with Focus Punch!

~Shadow Sneak ~Power Gem ~Focus Punch

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Abby, as he comes in for the attack use Drain Punch. Then give him some Payback. Last use a Aura Sphere so he can't attack.

~Drain Punch~Payback~Aura Sphere~

Veteran Trainer

Gym Match

===Rules===

3 on 3

Rules.

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio X X X
    Abby F Riolu
    79/86
    K, he's a lil annoying.
    Drain Punch~Payback~Aura Sphere

VS

Weasel Overlord X X X
    Lord Plantpot, M Sableye
    92/82
    FS'ed
    Hrm, not a bad start...
    Shadow Sneak~Power Gem~Focus Punch

===Round 2===

Back on deck her,e this battle begins to heat up. Careful not to go to jumping start, Abby dashes forward, only to note her shadow sliding up faster than usual. She reacts aptly enough skidding to a stop, But her Shadow has other plans, as it sneaks a hit across her face.

She retaliates by smacking her shadow with a Punch that gained meager serving of energy back. Plantpot flipped out the shadow, a bit sore from that.

PP: -3E/-8H ==///== Abby: -3E/-5H/+4H

Plantpot doesn't like this foresighted buisness, and decides to put an end to it. As a strange meteor flies down from space and strikes Plantpot, he holds it and with enough strength, flings it back at the unsuspecting Abby. She hits the deck stunned.

PP: -5E/-7H ==///== Abby: -6E/-5H

Plantpot begins to focus, his body glowing strongly Hsi attention is his fist for so long, he misses Abby's saunter up. He also doesn't see the windup-the charge up and the strike of an Aura sphere that felt like it ripped his body apart. PP landed on the deck barely, stunned from that.

PP: -10E/-12H ==///== Abby: -6E

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio X X X
    Abby F Riolu
    73/71
    Got him!

VS

Weasel Overlord X X X
    Lord Plantpot, M Sableye
    65/64
    FS'ed
    Damn him!

Mike

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Nice job Abby, now Aura Sphere him three times. Unless he gets in close then hit him with a Drain Punch.

~Aura Sphere~Aura Sphere~Aura Sphere~ Sub~Drain Punch in he comes in close~

Elite Trainer

Plantpot, get in close and use a Torment! Then Toxic her in the eyes. Finish with a Psychic to lob her out into space.

~Torment ~Toxic ~Psychic

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

Gym Match

===Rules===

3 on 3

Rules.

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio X X X
    Abby F Riolu
    73/71
    Got him
    Aura Sphere x 3
    Sub: DP in close

VS

Weasel Overlord X X X
    Lord Plantpot, M Sableye
    65/64
    FS'ed
    Damn him!
    Torment~Toxic~Psychic

===Round 3===

Plantpot stays down for the moment and Abby doesn't like when ghosts don't move. Means they're being tricksy. She fires another Aura Sphere-her own aura radiating. It hits Plantpot and he scrambles, barely hooking his claws into the Serenity grooves.

Pulling himself back, Plantpot begins making obscene gestures that would torment a childs dreams forever. Poor Abby.

PP: -3E/-12H ==///== Abby: -6E Tor

Still a distance away Abby...watches as Plantpot tries to spray a Toxic from that distance away. Unfortunaly, the Toxic doesn't go anywhere. Cause its not allowed in the rules Weasie >p!

PP: Heh... ==///== Abby: -.-..usuk!

Free to attack once more a third Aura Sphere now is charged, and flung. Plantpot goes rolling again, and once again, the Pokemon scrambles to grab onto the Serenity floor. Plantpot is lucky. But he runs back and reaches a safe enough distance to clench Abby with his mind. Abby immedialy protests, as she finds herself rising up. Plantpot lets the Psychic attack release Abby, and she's already too high to do anything but scream as she goes floating away.

But no a Cleffa jumps on her head a few times, and down she comes.(5)

PP: -8E/-12H ==///== Abby: -6E/-21H

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio X X X
    Abby F Riolu
    52/59
    Got him!

VS

Weasel Overlord X X X
    Lord Plantpot, M Sableye
    41/53
    FS'ed
    Yeah you LIKE space?

Weesy!

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Bugger, I am a tard.

Anyway, Plantpot, Psychic three times, methinks. And if you can lob her into space a few more times, that wouldn't go amiss.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Abby, run in and trip him with a Low Kick. Then as he gets up send him into space with a Sky Uppercut. Last hit him with a Drain Punch

~Low Kick~Sky Uppercut~Drain Punch~

Veteran Trainer

Gym Match

===Rules===

3 on 3

Rules.

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio X X X
    Abby F Riolu
    52/59
    Got him!
    Low Kick~Sky Uppercut~Drain Punch

VS

Weasel Overlord X X X
    Lord Plantpot, M Sableye
    41/53
    FS'ed
    Yeah you LIKE space?
    Psychic x 3

===Round 4===

This battle is turning vicious. Plantpot readies his hands, and immediately is..swept off his feet by a tumbling Riolu. Abby skids to a stop as Plantpot hits air. feeling gravity ebb away, Plantpot forces a nasty Psychic blast to hit Abby and bounce her off the ground as well. THe pair float up, both yelling at each other. Two Igglybuffs suddenly hit them and down they fall. (5/5)

PP: -8E/-14H ==///== Abby: -4E/-21H

Back on solid ground Plant tries once more to hit the smurf spaceward. Abby protests ths idea, and instead gets the hit first with a Sky Uppercut. Unlike last time though, the Psychic only pinned Abby to the ground. Plantpot went whizzing!

o.O O hi there Deoxys :O Thanks for dropping off that Sableye. Yeah sure! (5)

PP: -8E/-21H ==///== Abby: -6E/-16H

Back on solid ground, Plantpot looks a tad irritated. Abby tackles the ghost and stuffs a fist into his face, drainng some life. Planrtpot falls backwards, and starts to float away..

PP: -13H ==///== Abby: -3E/+8H

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio X X X
    Abby F Riolu
    23/46
    Ouch

VS

Weasel Overlord X X X
    Lord Plantpot, M Sableye
    0/37
    Reeeal painful!

Weesy release, Mike attax

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Weesy you there?

Elite Trainer

Oops.

I send out my male Arcanine, Aelethil.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Abby, let's make this one big. Use Facade. Then make that dumb dog hurt with Rock Slide. Then Facade.

~Facade~Rock Slide~Facade~

Elite Trainer

Okay Ael, start with a nice speedy Aerial Ace. Dodge out of the way of the Facade if you can manage it. Follow up with an Extremespeed, once again with the dodging out of the way of those falling rocks. Finish with another Aerial Ace.

~Aerial Ace ~Extremespeed ~Aerial Ace
    Last edited by Weasel Overlord; 2nd August 2009 at 05:38 AM. Reason: spelling

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

Gym Match

===Rules===

3 on 3

Rules.

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio X X X
    Abby F Riolu
    23/46
    Ouch
    Facade~Rock Slide~Facade

VS

Weasel Overlord X X
    Aelethil M Arcanine
    100/100
    Reeeal painful!
    Aerial Ace~Extremespeed~Aerial Ace

===Round 5===

Back goes Plantpot. Abby sighs, glad that part of the battle is over. Weez however, is not done yet and she releases her next Gym Contendor, a surly Arcanine with a penchant for destruction. Abby rushes over to the larger Pokemon, ready to break that Facade of his, but suddnely, Ael was gone. Abby crashed into the ground, and then felt a stunning amount of weight slam onto her back.

Ael simply walked off her as Abby lied there, quite hurt by that.

Ael: -3E ==///== Abby: -6E/-6H

Positive that big cat didn't jump, Abby stood up out of her own crater and looked at Ael. Yeah, he was standing still, just watchng her. Abby chalked it up to luck, and tried again. The metal panelling of Serenity that was already ripped asunder from the battle before were used to try adn harm Ale. They were heavy enough to be flung and start speeding toward Ael, but the Arcanine instantly went on the move. He kept his body low sliding under the whole Rock Slide and slammed into Abby in order to stop.

Abby went flipping back, and to her dismay, she went up and away. Thanks Iggly. (5)

Ael: -6E ==///== Abby: -7E/-13H

Ael didn't make a sound as Abby wearily stood up. This big cat was running her ragged now. She held up her guard, and watched as the beast of fire lunged in first. She was quick to spin her hands in anticipation of a upper body strike, and was able to bounce one clawed paw away from ehr chest, while swining around to meet the second claw with her outstretched hand-which was promptly collided with, and overpowered.

Ael: -3E/-8H ==///== Abby: -6E/-6H

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio X X X
    Abby F Riolu
    0/28
    Got you though

VS

Weasel Overlord X X
    Aelethil M Arcanine
    92/88
    -.- *snort*

Mike releases, Weesy attax

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Abby great job. Areis my male Camerupt, will take on him now.

Elite Trainer

Hm, a Camerupt. Aely, start with an Agility. Upping your speed is probably the best bet for this battle. Then use Will-o-Wisp, and finish with a nice Secret Power.

~Agility ~Will-o-Wisp ~Secret Power

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Aries, Rock Slide him. Then make it's tomb with Rock Tomb. Last use a Stone Edge.

~Rokck Slide~Rock Tomb~Stone Edge~

Veteran Trainer

Gym Match

===Rules===

3 on 3

Rules.

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio X X
    Aries M Camerupt
    100/100
    I rumble
    Rock Slide~Rock Tomb~Stone Edge

VS

Weasel Overlord X X
    Aelethil M Arcanine
    92/88
    -.- *snort*
    Agility~Will-o-Wisp~Secret Power

===Round 6===

Well, Mike brings out a Camerupt to start this round, but suddenly a set of railings come out and I quickly move the camel over to strap him down.

"Weez, god damn it the portal opening! I never had this happen before in a battle!"

"Well, gwahahaha! First time for everything" And then she runs and jumps down into her ship, leaving Mike and I to FEND FOR OURSELVES as the Serenity blasts off into hyper drive!

You ever felt what its like to hardly be attached to a ships surface racing at hyper speeds? Its like windsurfing-with NO WIND! Its so WEIRD. And then they're lazers flying past out, Mike's shooting back at renegade ships with some random Super Soaker gun he found lying on the surface, I'm like what the hell Why am I announcing all this. I lost the mic--*grabs replacement out of breast pocket*

The BASTARDS SHOT MY MIC OUT! O HELL NO. YO START FIRING ON THESE FOOLS! WHY WE RUNNING!

:erenity finally finds a warphole and takes it, distorting views adn perceptions. Event horizon was passed, leaving us in a different area of space, and no ships seemed to follow.::

Well...THAT was insane..Mike ,the hell you got the gun from? You took out two ships, you saw that right? Two ships with this piddly ass Noisy Cricket..

"Well, I mean, I'm no slouch at being a badass...."

"I guess not.. Wow, two ships. And they exploded from crashing each other Hell I'd hate to see what you'd do with a trident!"

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio X X
    Aries M Camerupt
    100/100
    I rumble

VS

Weasel Overlord X X
    Aelethil M Arcanine
    92/100
    -.- *snort*

Mike-you can change attacks, or keep current round, same for you Weesy.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

I'll use the same attacks. Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, and Stone Edge.

Advanced Trainer

Weesy O Weesy.

Elite Trainer

I'll keep my moves the same too.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

Gym Match

===Rules===

3 on 3

Rules.

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio X X
    Aries M Camerupt
    100/100
    I rumble

VS

Weasel Overlord X X
    Aelethil M Arcanine
    92/100
    -.- *snort*

===Round 7===

Now that things have calmed down, we can get back to the round at hand. Both pokemon question the randomness of that spacechase, and then decide that hey-its a Gym Battle, anything goes. Ael darts backwards as Rocks fly toward him. The Rocks have a longer flight time due to weaker gravity, but Ael runs all kinds of fast and evades them.

Ael: -3E +2 Spd ==///== Aer: -7E

Not approving of the newly defined speed demon, Aeris tries the rock idea again. Aeil dahsed over though and drps a plethroa of embers atop Aeris, giving him a nasty burn. However, Ael trips up on the Rocks Abby was using for the Tomb, He starts to go up, but the Rocks slam atop his back and pin him to the ground.

Ael: -2E/-12H ==///== Aer: -6E Brn

Grunting from the instant slowdown, Aeil turns his head as he wriggles a leg free. He gets some help-as Aeris lumbers forth and rams his non burnt shoulder into Ael's back. Ael roared, gettign hit from a Camerupt hurts.... Ael looked back at Aeris and focused his energy into shooting off a Secret Power. Granted, the beam shot off and held together long enough to strike Aeris...as well as sit him down for the moment.

Ael: -5E/-18H ==///== Aer: -9E/-6H

Burn sizzle (2)

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio X X
    Aries M Camerupt
    94/78
    Roc 4 life!

VS

Weasel Overlord X X
    Aelethil M Arcanine
    62/90
    +2 Spd
    Must..get...free..

Weesy attax

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Okay, start with Swagger. Then use Iron Head and finish with a Dragon Pulse.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?