Thread: Mike VS. Weasel Overlord Gym Chalange! (Ref DL)

Hybrid View

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Mike VS. Weasel Overlord Gym Chalange! (Ref DL)

Gym Match

===Rules===

3 on 3
    DQ: Standard
    Banned Attacks: None
    Arena: The Firefly

The battle take place in the silent world of space and both opponents start on the surface of the Firefly class ship, Serenity. Trainers are provided with space suits, and Pokemon with an indestructible, blue-tinged bubble of oxygen about their heads at all times.

While they are in contact with the ship’s surface, gravity holds, but as soon as they leave the surface, whether to jump in the air, or to dodge an attack, gravity takes a vacation and the Pokemon may go floating off into space. Luckily, there are handy space-Pokemon who will fetch back any Pokemon who does find himself flying away, bringing it back down to the surface with a penalty of 5(%) health lost through pure terror at the freefalling and lack of gravity.

Every sixth turn, the referee rolls a dice to determine whether Serenity is on the run from the Alliance, with a 30% chance of this being true. If this happens, all participants must use a full turn to hold on for dear life, lest they be lost in the depths of space. During this lost turn, however, each Pokemon regains 20(%) energy, as a result of sitting still and performing no moves.

The top of the Serenity is an uneven place, looking like this. Pokemon can move about the top of the ship at will, and even down the sides if they please, because of the built-in surface gravity field.

Rules.

*As space is a singularly noiseless place, no sound-based attacks will work.
    *The same goes for weather moves, as there is obviously no weather in space.
    *If a Pokemon loses contact with the surface of Serenity, they will be automatically transported back by one of the referee’s Pokemon, and lose 5(%) health.
    *Each Pokemon may only use Double Team once, and instead of its normal lasting time, it will only last one turn, as the clones have no gravity to stop them floating off into space.
    *Toxic may not be used, and any powder-based moves have a higher likelihood of failure (70%) due to it being easier for them to disperse.
    *Also, Serenity may not be damaged in any way, as this would injure the crew inside.

I send first, you attack first.

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio X X
    Aries M Camerupt
    100/100
    I rumble
    Rock Slide~Rock Tomb~Stone Edge

VS

Weasel Overlord X X
    Aelethil M Arcanine
    92/100
    -.- *snort*
    Agility~Will-o-Wisp~Secret Power

===Round 7===

Now that things have calmed down, we can get back to the round at hand. Both pokemon question the randomness of that spacechase, and then decide that hey-its a Gym Battle, anything goes. Ael darts backwards as Rocks fly toward him. The Rocks have a longer flight time due to weaker gravity, but Ael runs all kinds of fast and evades them.

Ael: -3E +2 Spd ==///== Aer: -7E

Not approving of the newly defined speed demon, Aeris tries the rock idea again. Aeil dahsed over though and drps a plethroa of embers atop Aeris, giving him a nasty burn. However, Ael trips up on the Rocks Abby was using for the Tomb, He starts to go up, but the Rocks slam atop his back and pin him to the ground.

Ael: -2E/-12H ==///== Aer: -6E Brn

Grunting from the instant slowdown, Aeil turns his head as he wriggles a leg free. He gets some help-as Aeris lumbers forth and rams his non burnt shoulder into Ael's back. Ael roared, gettign hit from a Camerupt hurts.... Ael looked back at Aeris and focused his energy into shooting off a Secret Power. Granted, the beam shot off and held together long enough to strike Aeris...as well as sit him down for the moment.

Ael: -5E/-18H ==///== Aer: -9E/-6H

Burn sizzle (2)

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio X X
    Aries M Camerupt
    94/78
    Roc 4 life!

VS

Weasel Overlord X X
    Aelethil M Arcanine
    62/90
    +2 Spd
    Must..get...free..

Weesy attax

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Mike VS. Weasel Overlord Gym Chalange! (Ref DL)

Okay, start with Swagger. Then use Iron Head and finish with a Dragon Pulse.

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?