Thread: CEB vs Wolfsong (Ref: Greyfox)

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Default CEB vs Wolfsong (Ref: Greyfox)

Since I have 3 new slots I am challenging someone to a 2v2, 1 out at a time I will be using my Male Sneasel General Awesome. I ban no moves and I will post the arena when someone replies to this topic.
    Last edited by Crazy Elf Boy; 24th October 2009 at 03:03 AM.

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: I need to Battle

I'm in the mood for a battle. I'll wait to post pokemon and attacks until i see the arena.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

I'll play referee!
    -Grey

The arena for this match is the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Boss Room Cavalcade of Awesomeness, or LOZOoTBRCoA for short.

Here is the list of rooms the battle will start in the first room and will continue to change every round till it reaches the last room then the whole adventure starts again. In each room there is a 30% chance that the boss will come down and attack the damage of the attack is up to the discretion of the ref.

1: Gohma's Chamber
    This room is a very poorly lit room with a number of oddly placed pillars.
    Boss: Ghoma, she will jump down from the ceiling and roar releasing 4 eggs. These eggs will then hatch and 4 little Larvae will come out and attack the fighters.

2: King Dodongo's Lair
    This room is a square shaped room with a lava pool in the centre and the only safe areas are on the outside.
    Boss: King Dodongo, he will rise from the lava then blanket the field with his fiery breath.

3: Jabu-Jabu's Belly
    This room is inside a giant fish, the floor is all mushy and the arena is constantly in motion so attacks which require a large amount of concentration will be harder to pull off.
    Boss: Barinade, this boss will come down from the ceiling and create 4 electric jellyfish which will shock both fighters.

4: The Portrait Room
    This room is a small circular room with a circle of paintings on the walls of a single road with trees on its sides.
    Boss: Phantom Ganon, this boss will randomly jump out of one of the paintings and slashes both fighters with his trident.

5: Volvagia's Chamber
    A large rock formation in the middle of a sea of lava, the rock itself is riddled with holes that have lava spewing from them.
    Boss: Volvagia, he will rise up from one of the lava holes in the stage and breath his flamey breath onto both fighters.

6: Morpha's Pool
    This is room a number of platforms rising from a swimming pool filled with water.
    Boss: Morpha, this boss is actually the water below and falling into it will cause damage, but if he does attack he will grab both fighters and strangle them.

7: Bongo-Bongo's Drum
    This room is just a massive drum with a thin layer of water around the edges of with. Even a slight movement shakes the drum up and down.
    Boss: Bongo-Bongo, this boss with his massive hands will bang on the drum violently cause both fighters to jump around and looks balance.

8: Twinrova's Tomb
    This room is a series of pillars jutting out of the ground, one massive pillar in the middle and smaller pillars around the outside.
    Boss: Twinrova, she will fly down from the ceiling and fire shots of fire and ice at both fighters.

9: Ganondorfs Tower
    This room is an eerie square room with square tiles covering the floor, as soon as someone steps on the tiles they will start to fall away till there only ones remaining are the ones in the center and on the outside leaving a gapping void in between. Any pokemon that falls down the gap will be teleported back up at the cost of 5% of health.
    Boss: Ganondorf, he will appear in a flash of dark energy and fire bolts of darkness at both pokemon.

10: The Final Battle
    This room is just a flat arena with a few broken pillars strewn around and a wall of flame around the edges that will cause pokemont o take damage if they hit it.
    Boss: Ganon, he will jump down from the sky causing the whole stage to shake then he will swipe both fighters with his swords, if this does happen then any pokemon hit by the swords will be instantly KO'ed.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll start with Natalia my female miltank then. Nat, start with double team. Follow that up with present and finally finish with secret power.

Double Team ~ Present ~ Secret Power
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Default Re: CEB vs Wolfsong (Ref: Greyfox)

Ok start of by using Swift after it Double Team's then use a Double Team of your own, finish with Brick Break.

Swift ~ Double Team ~ Brick Break

oO CRAZY ELF BOY vs. WOLFSONG Oo

GEN. AWESOME

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 100/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 100/100
    SWIFT : DOUBLE TEAM : BRICK BREAK

NATALIA

100/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] HEALTH
    100/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] ENERGY
    DOUBLE TEAM : PRESENT : SECRET POWER

ROUND ONE
    Without hesitation, the two trainers, Elf and Wolf, acknowledge their surroundings and throw their poke balls, releasing from them a snappy sneasel and a moody miltank. They too acknowledge their surroundings -- the gloomy cavern with only a few lanterns to provide light. The commands are given, and both pokemon ready themselves for battle.

Despite being the faster of the two pokemon, Awesome waits for his opponent to start. Natalia does so, creating three illusions that look nearly identical to her (+75% Evasion Natalia / -6% Natalia). The general smirks before snapping his fingers. Several star-shaped bullets shoot toward the four miltanks, ripping apart the clones and causing weak damage to the real one (-2% Natalia / -75% Evasion Natalia / -5% Gen. Awesome).

Appeased, Awesome closes his eyes and recreates Natalia's illusion, creating two clones (+66% Evasion Gen. Awesome / -4% Gen. Awesome). Natalia, slightly annoyed that her tiny foe has made a mockery of her strategy, decides to make peace with it. She pulls out a wonderfully-dressed box from behind her (-5% Natalia), and places it on the ground next to one of the three sneasel. But the real Awesome, infatuated with the gift, runs toward the present and opens it. The box doesn't explode, much to Natalia's dismay.

However, with the general distracted, she has an opening, and fires off a concussive beam of energy that picks up the clay and dirt in the ground. The beam strikes the sneasel, who loses his concentration on his clones (-7% Gen. Awesome / -5% Natalia / -66% Evasion Gen. Awesome). The general pulls himself off the ground; frustrated, he lunges at the miltank and fires off a heavy hit to her stomache, causing her to double backwards (-11% Natalia / -6% Gen. Awesome).

The round ends and the arena darkens, transforming into something more menacing...

GEN. AWESOME

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 93/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 85/100

NATALIA

87/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] HEALTH
    84/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] ENERGY
    -Grey

Start off with a Swords Dance and then hit it with 2 more Brick Breaks.

Swords Dance ~ Brick Break x2

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nat, let him use swords dance then use psych up. Follow that up with a seismic toss. Finally finish with a brick break of your own.

Psych Up ~ Seismic Toss ~ Brick Break
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

GEN. AWESOME

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 93/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 85/100

SWORDS DANCE :
    BRICK BREAK : BRICK BREAK

NATALIA
    87/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] HEALTH
    84/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] ENERGY
    PSYCH UP : SEISMIC TOSS :
    BRICK BREAK

ROUND TWO
    The color returns to the arena, revealing the second phase of the cavalcade. A firery pool of lava sits in the center, and the general feels himself becoming more and more uncomfortable as the round continues. He pays it no mind, however, and instead begins to sharpen his claws in anticipation for his next volley of attacks (-5% Gen. Awesome / +20% Attack Gen. Awesome). The large, maternal cow pokemon merely stares at her foe, gaining his abilities alongside him (-7% Natalia / +20% Attack Natalia).

Awesome hisses quite loud, lunging forward with his fists and clashing with Natalia with a rapid one-two punch (-13% Natalia / -6% Gen. Awesome). Natalia reels back, but grabs the sneasel while he's off-guard. With her newfound strength, she leaps a few feet into the air and slams her foe into the ground below for heavy damage (-18% Gen. Awesome / -8% Natalia).

Feeling woozy, the general swipes at his opponent with the same fury as before (-13% Natalia / -6% Gen. Awesome), just seconds before getting hit in the face by Natalia's right hook (-16% Gen. Awesome / -6% Natalia). The stage darkens once more, and becomes slightly colder and slightly mushy...

GEN. AWESOME

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 59/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 78/100
    120% ATTACK

NATALIA

71/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] HEALTH
    63/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] ENERGY
    120% ATTACK
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sorry it took me awhile. Figured i'd have more time to post on day off than a day i had to work and i was wrong.

Nice work, Nat. Now, start with brick break. Follow that up with shock wave. Finally finish with gyro ball.

Brick Break ~ Shock Wave ~ Gyro Ball
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Up for CEB.
    -Grey

Sorry I have been neglecting this fight for a bit, thank for the patience. Ok when the Miltank comes at you before it hits use Faint Attack do dodge the attack then hit it. Follow it up with a Brick Break then use Counter after the Gyro Ball.

Faint Attack ~ Brick break ~ Gyro Ball

GEN. AWESOME

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 59/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 78/100
    120% ATTACK

FAINT ATTACK :
    BRICK BREAK : COUNTER

NATALIA
    71/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] HEALTH
    63/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] ENERGY
    120% ATTACK

BRICK BREAK : SHOCKWAVE : GYRO BALL

ROUND THREE
    The arena sticky arena engulfs the two pokemon -- inside a fish, they are. Natalia, feeling slightly grossed out by her location, charges toward her opponent with her fist outstretched. Running along the tongue of a large mamal proves to be quite difficult, but she manages to inch closer and closer to her foe. Awesome, however, anticipates and fades into the darkness. Natalia's fist misses (-3% Natalia), and the sneasel swiftly slashes her with his claws (-8% Natalia / -4% Gen. Awesome).

Natalia rolls backward for a few seconds before recovering. Instantly, she spits out a snappy collection of electricity that hits the weasel pokemon easily (-6% Gen. Awesome / -5% Natalia). Thinking nothing of it, Awesome leaps forward and bashes the cow pokemon with his right hook (-13% Natalia / -6% Gen. Awesome).

Despite being quite annoyed with her sharp adversary, Natalia remains poised, creating a large orb of steel energy that slowly collects energy as it bowls over to the general. He, too, remains cool and collected as an aura surrounds him. The steel orb collides with him (-10% Gen. Awesome / -8% Natalia) before he slaps it back toward Natalia at twice the speed. Caught off guard, Natalia lets out a loud cry as the energy ball crashes into her (-14% Natalia / -10% Gen. Awesome).

GEN. AWESOME

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 45/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 58/100
    120% ATTACK

NATALIA

36/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] HEALTH
    47/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] ENERGY
    120% ATTACK
    -Grey

Keep up with the Faint Attacks and finish with Brick Break.

Faint Attack x2 ~ Brick Break

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay Nat, I want you to send him flying with another seismic toss. Follow that up with a shock wave. Finally, finish with focus blast.

Seismic Toss ~ Shock Wave ~ Focus Blast
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

GEN. AWESOME

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 45/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 58/100
    120% ATTACK
    FAINT ATTACK :
    FAINT ATTACK : BRICK BREAK

NATALIA
    36/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] HEALTH
    47/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] ENERGY
    120% ATTACK

SEISMIC TOSS : SHOCKWAVE : FOCUS BLAST

ROUND FOUR
    The fighters are relieved to know that they're no longer fighting inside the mouth of Jabu-Jabu, but now in a (seemingly) normal-looking hall with several paintings along the walls. Well, it's kinda normal -- the paintings are all of the same person in the same exact pose. The owner of this place must *really* like that guy Nevertheless, the battle begins with the general sinking into the shadows, leaving Natalia guessing. She scans the room for a few moments before she is struck in the back by the sneasel's sinister claws (-8% Natalia / -4% Gen. Awesome). Natalia retalliates by lifting the small weaselmon and hurling him to the ground (-15% Gen. Awesome / -6% Natalia).

Before General Awesome can do anything, the arena quakes for a moment as a mysterious, shadowy figure emerges from one of the paintings. In one swooping motion, he tags both pokemon with his heavy trident, knocking them each to the floor (-5% Gen. Awesome / -5% Natalia). Awesome picks himself up and disappears into the shadows once more. Natalia knows what to expect this time, however, and charges up her electric attack. Appearing in front of her, Awesome swipes his claws once more (-8% Natalia / -4% Gen. Awesome), but Natalia counters by shooting the ball of electric energy right into his chest (-8% Gen. Awesome / -6% Natalia).

Having enough, the general straight-up punches Natalia harshly, knocking her to the floor (-13% Natalia / -6% Gen. Awesome). Natalia, too, has had enough and rolls backward a few meters before getting back on her feet. The pulls her hands back to charge up her Dragon Ball-inspired attack. Seconds pass and sends it blasting toward the dark weasel, dealing enough damage to knock him out (-13% Gen. Awesome / -12% Natalia).

Natalia slumps down on the ground, relieved that her foe is defeated.

GEN. AWESOME

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 0/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 44/100
    KNOCKED OUT

NATALIA

2/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] HEALTH
    23/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] ENERGY
    120% ATTACK
    -Grey

I guess I will send out my Female Sandshrew, Queen Bitchslap.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Ok, Nat. Start with water pulse. Follow up with blizzard and finish up with water pulse.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Ok use a Shield Volley (Protect + Swift) hopefully that will get it, if not follow up with another swift.

Protect + Swift ~ Swift

oX CRAZY ELF BOY vs. WOLFSONG Oo

GEN. AWESOME

ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 44/100
    KNOCKED OUT

QUEEN B.

Ready.
    *SHIELD BARRAGE :
    SWIFT

NATALIA
    2/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] HEALTH
    23/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] ENERGY
    120% ATTACK

WATER PULSE : BLIZZARD : WATER PULSE

ROUND FIVE
    The walls around them crumble to the ground to reveal the next battlefield -- an intimidating, and firery mountain pass. Already, the queen and the miltank can feel their bodies sweat heavily. Natalia, however, decides it's time to give it her all as she blasts out a large collection of water. Unfortunately, the heat surrounding it causes the water orb to shrink heavily before colliding into Queen's protective barrier. The barrier fades into a series of stars that shoot off toward the cowmon, knocking her to the ground (-2% Natalia / -5% Natalia / -8% Queen B.), defeated.

QUEEN B.

ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 92/100
    Confident.

NATALIA

0/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] HEALTH
    18/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] ENERGY
    KOed
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Ok, Sara, you're up. Sara is my female Gible.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Up for CEB!
    -Grey

Ok just get in there with 3 Earthquakes.

Earthquake x3

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay, Sara, I want you to start with Dragon Rush. Follow that up with earthquake of your own. Finally finish with Dragon pulse

Dragon Rush ~ Earthquake ~ Dragon Pulse.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Ox CRAZY ELF BOY vs. WOLFSONG Xo

QUEEN B.

ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 92/100
    Confident.
    EARTHQUAKE
    : EARTHQUAKE : EARTHQUAKE

NATALIA
    0/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] HEALTH
    18/100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] ENERGY
    KOed

SARA

Just happy to be here.
    DRAGON RUSH : EARTHQUAKE : DRAGON PULSE

ROUND SIX
    Wolfsong recalls her fallen cow pokemon, summoning Sara, her gible, instead. Queen B. snarls at her adversary for a moment before being struck by Sara's nasty rush attack (-10% Queen B. / -7% Sara). Queen B., taken back by the sudden charge, is unable to retalliate (Flinch).

Queen B. regains her composure by the second act, and stamps her foot on the ground, sending a tremor over towards the rock dragon. Sara responds with a similar maneuver, sending another tremor toward Queen B. The shockwaves hit both pokemon, dealing considerable damage to each of them (-15% Sara / -10% Queen B. / -6% Queen B. / -8% Sara).

Shaken up by what appeared to be her own attack, Queen B. puts her foot down once more, sending another trembling wave of earth burrowing forward. The shockwave hits Sara once more for considerable damage (-15% Sara / -6% Queen B.), who retalliates by sending a rippling pulsar of draconic energy toward the sandshrew (-9% Queen B. / -5% Sara).

Going into the seventh round, the two battlers are neck-and-neck!

QUEEN B.

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 71/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 80/100
    Slightly annoyed.

SARA

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 70/100
    Shaken up.
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sara, start with a twister. Follow that up with a dragon breath and finish with Dragon pulse.

Twister ~ Dragonbreath ~ Dragon Pulse
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Ok use Dig to dive under the ground to avoid the twister, also try and avoid the Dragonbreath by doing this as well. When you come out of dig combine it with X-Scissor and finish with Earthquake.

Dig + X-Scissor ~ Earthquake

Ox CRAZY ELF BOY vs. WOLFSONG xO

QUEEN B.

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 71/100
    Slightly annoyed.
    DIG
    + X-SCISSOR : EARTHQUAKE

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 70/100
    Shaken up.
    TWISTER :DRAGONBREATH : DRAGON PULSE

ROUND SEVEN
    Queen B. wastes no time at the start of round seven; she burrows frantically at the ground below, digging a small ditch that helps her narrowly avoid Sara's draconic twister (-5% Sara). B. decides to stay in her safe haven for a few moments, hoping to avoid Sara's next attack. However, moments pass by with neither pokemon doing anything. B., thinking it's safe, quickly leaps from her hole, slashing at the dragonshark with her claws several times (-8% Sara / -10% Queen B.). Sara stumbles backward for a second before letting out a stream of dragon flames. The greenish-blue flames brush against the shrew, causing minor damage (-6% Queen B. / -3% Sara).

B. shrugs off the attack before stamping her feet at the ground, sending a shivering pulse of earth to rupture beneath the feet of Sara (-15% Sara / -6% Queen B.). Sara struggles for a moment before shooting off a burst of dragon energy (-9% Queen B. / -5% Sara).

QUEEN B.

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 56/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 64/100
    Rawr!

SARA

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 47/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 67/100
    Not so happy to be here anymore.
    -Grey

Keep those quakes going.

Earthquake x3

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sara, Dragon Rush X2 and finish with Draco Meteor
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

QUEEN B.

Rawr!
    EARTHQUAKE : EARTHQUAKE : EARTHQUAKE

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 47/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 67/100
    DRAGON RUSH : DRAGON RUSH : DRACO METEOR

ROUND EIGHT
    With great ease, B. slams her foot into the ground, sending another shockwave throughout the earth as Sara charges forward (-15% Sara / -6% Queen B.). Shaken up, Sara continues her dragon-induced tackle, slamming into the tiny sandshrew easily (-10% Queen B. / -6% Sara) before running off in the opposite direction.

Sara turns back to face Queen B., charging at her once more (-10% Queen B. / -6% Sara). B. cries out, definitely in pain, before creating another tremendous earthquake (-15% Sara / -6% Queen B.).

Sara's in trouble! She can't take much more of this damage. Using a lot of her energy, Sara summons a massive bullet of dragon energy and fires it forward. The blast stuns the sandshrew, causing heavy damage (-14% Queen B. / -10% Sara / -20% SpA Sara). B. shakes her head for a moment as her ears ring and ring. In an instant, she creates one last earthquake that destroys just about all of Sara's health (-15% Sara / -6% Queen B.).

QUEEN B.

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 26/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 46/100
    Rawr!

SARA

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 2/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 45/100
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sara earthquake X3
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Get in there with a another Shield Barrage (Protect + Swift) then for another Swift.

Protect + Swift ~ Swift

QUEEN B.

Rawr!
    *SHIELD BARRAGE : SWIFT

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 2/100
    ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 45/100
    EARTHQUAKE : EARTHQUAKE : EARTHQUAKE

ROUND NINE
    The pain is intense: Sara gives her all into one final attack as she stamps the ground again. It sends a shivering shockwave throughout the arena floor. But B. is ready, and casts another protective barrier over herself. The earthquake nearly shatters her barrier, however. The remaining energy is transferred into a small attack that completely wipes out the gible (-2% Sara / -10% Sara / -20% Queen B.).

QUEEN B.

HEALTH [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 26/100
    ENERGY [ I I I
    I I I I I I I ] 26/100
    Rawr!

SARA

ENERGY [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 35/100
    KOed.

Crazy Elf Boy receives 4 points.
    Wolfsong receives 2 points.
    Greyfox receives 4 points.