Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mistlewreath Contest!

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Mistlewreath Contest!

Well, we've reached the end of the year! Time for a final Contest before we come in the New Year with style.

Signups are OVER!

This is an Elimination Contest
    This contest has 4 rounds, no matter how many people enter.
    This contest requires three Pokemon!
    The theme is Holiday cheer
    The field is...an ice skating rink to the left, and a Christmas-decorated park to the right. Trees are covered with lights. It's a night show. Audience sits partially around the park, and can be rotated to view the rink as well.

1 Chaos
    2 Houndy
    3 Classy
    4 Kyuu
    5 MLG
    6 Rossy
    7 Elf

Only 8 signups, no reservations.
    The sequence is Standard~Dual~Super~Triple
    Triple: Each Pokemon does two moves, making a 6 move Appeal
    Elim: 1-2-2-WINNER!

I'd like appeals up by 12/6.
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 3rd December 2009 at 10:03 PM.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Mistlewreath Contest!

I'll use Aipom, Staryu and Elekid.

We'll start off with Elekid.

Swagger over to the christmas tree, and use Magnet Rise to get to the top. Finally, flirt with the angel at the top of the tree with Attract. When it doesn't respond, come down looking upset.

Swagger ~ Magnet Rise ~ Attract
    Last edited by chaos_redefined; 5th December 2009 at 02:21 PM. Reason: See. He edits it but doesn't change the content. He does it just to spite me. That post was mine! XD

[14:48:30] .:- Steampunk Angel -:. {{I love Ben}} says:
    oh chaos your awesome lol

Is making this place terminal Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I shall use Lovebug the Caterpie, Wednesday the Vulpix, and Sparky the Electrike ^w^ Appeal will be up momentarily- gotta finish feeding my sheep.

Wednesday! Trot out on to the ice as gracefully as you can, and in the middle, start to Fire Spin- shoot up quickly with a Faint attack and use a Fire Blast, the combination of speed and flame pattern should make a beautiful poinsettia!

Fire Spin~Faint Attack~Fire Blast
    Last edited by Houndoom_Lover; 3rd December 2009 at 09:44 PM.
    Thank you Saffire Persian. (Complete list coming soon)
    Awards: Contest Ribbons~ Unown Awards ~ Fanfiction Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post

...while you sleep.
    ".....Congratulations. You're the KROOOOOOOZE of female weeaboos. -w-;;;" -Blademaster about my Dragonball Z summary of what I know.

The real Shonta Moderator

I'll use Kawaii my female Girafarig, Hana the female Happiny, and Maui the male Wartortle. Appeal coming up!

Maui, use Rapid Spin! Round and round and round! Now release a fabulous Bubble while still spinning! Fill the arena with pretty bubbles! Finally, use Icy Wind while you're still spinning!
    Last edited by classy_cat18; 30th November 2009 at 12:39 AM.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I'll enter with:
    My Male Wartortle, Wartortletwo.
    My Male Phanpy.
    My Female Swablu.

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Come out, fossil Trio: My female Lileep, Katen and my female Anorith, Kouykotsu; accompagnied by my male Aerodactyl.

I'll start with Aerodacytl.

Ok, first Roar while sitting down, then use Whirldwind while start and fly up. Then come down with Giga Impact!

It's like Rossy, but more! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Let's go Chivee my Glaceon, Petallion my Roserade and Hakuryu my Dragonair.

I'll begin with Chivee and we shall begin with a nice, light Icy Wind. Then skate around the arena before firing quite small Shadow Balls in a circle around you before hitting them all with some Ice Beams

Icy Wind ~ Shadow Ball ~ Ice Beam

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

I will be entering Mary Celetse (F Mismagius) Gaara (M Tyranitar) and Steel Ryu (M Aggron). I will be posting appeal when I wake up.

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Alright, Swablu start with a FeatherDance on the ice arena, then use Heat Wave to melt all the ice, finish with an Ice Beam to freeze the water again, with the feathers stuck half-out the newly-formed ice.

Veteran Trainer

Chaos and Crazy, ready for yer appeals.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Ok since its Christmas lets go with a wintery theme. Ok Mary Celeste use Icy wind to make some snow, then sing using Lucky Chant to make yourself look like a caroller and finally finish with atrract on the audience.

Icy Wind ~ Lucky Chant ~ Attract

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

how do i miss these things. maybe next time. *shrugs*

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

In case it's invisible to the untrained eye, my post was edited to include the attacks.

Veteran Trainer

Mistlewreath Contest!

Hello everyone! We are here at the final contest of the year. Who's gonna dazzle us with an array of choreographed moves to win this contest? I dunno but with the participation from the previous contests, I'm awaiting this with baited breath.

The field is...an ice skating rink to the left, and a Christmas-decorated park to the right. Trees are covered with lights. It's a night show. Audience sits partially around the park, and can be rotated to view the rink as well. Lets get this started-iz cold.

#1) Chaos and Elekid
    Swagger~Magnet Rise~Attract

We begin with Elekid. He seems to have gotten a bit drunk off the eggnog, cause he's walking with a strange sort of Swagger. I hope he doesn't piss on the tree. Well, the audience seems to still be watching, so he's not peeing. But he's..floating? Who that's some good eggnog. He has a goal though, and he's gonna reach the top of that tree.

Oh..ok whoa he's bad. He's flirting with the angel up there. That's almost criminal. But HA! She turned him down like a stale bag of chips in the 99 cent store. He seemed pretty hurt, as he droops down.

#2) Houndy and Wednesday
    Fire Spin~Faint Attack~Fire Blast

Next on the ice is Wednesday. The cute lil Vulpix slid out on the ice and sat down, looking up. Walking was not an option, but that's ok, cause a red ring surrounded Wednesday. The ice then cracked, and a ring of Fire appeared. As the fire surged up, so did Wednesday, shooting up in the sky. At the apex, a blast of Fire erupted-draping the Spin and creating a fierce fire display that catches the eyes.

#3) Classy and Maui
    Rapid Spin~Bubble~Icy Wind

Next is Maui, and he slides in on his belly. Tucking his legs, arms and head in, he flips over and sets himself to spin. He gains speed, and then delivers a new phenomenon. Bubbles. They spew from the shell in rapid succession and litter the sky. Everyone nods and then watch as the bubbles are then popped by a sharp chilling wind that now comes from the twirling shell. The effect is nice, with the bubbles reflecting light as they are popped.

#4) Kyuu and Swablu
    Featherdance~Heat Wave~Ice Beam

Out now flutters Swablu. As the audience claps for the previous appeals, Swablu now catches the audiences attention, by seemingly losing its cloud like feathers all over the place. The ice rink is now littered with feathers. Everyone ponders this scenario, and notice that the lake area is getting warm. So warm in fact, that the ice start to melt. Rapidly. The sudden Heat Wave produced by the circling bird forces the feathers to now float on water.

Winter then strikes back, and how! A Beam of Ice strikes from above, as Swablu now refreezes the rink. Some of the feathers did burn a bit, so it made for a eerie scene of partially burnt feathers sticking out the ice-almost like an iceland graveyard. Swablu chirps in happiness and flies.

#5) MLG and Aerodactyl
    Roar~Whirlwind~Giga Impact

Next comes Aerodactyl, and well, this guy looks a bit tired. I say this 'cause he flaps down and lands. His wings are still outstretched. Looking at the audience, he gives them a hearty roar and then flaps his wings twice. The resulting Whirlwind that is created under him shoots him upward. But he doesn't flap. The Whirlwind allows him to sorta glide with the currents, but soon it starts to fade. By that time, he's glowing white with energy, and he heads for the ground like a comet!

He slams into the ground, the Impact creating a crater of substantial size. He sits in the center smiling, and then waddles off.

#6) Rossy and Chivee
    Icy Wind~Shadow Ball~Ice Beam

Back over to the rink, and the Zamboni that is Dribblez, we see Chivee walk onto the ice. Skating with extreme proficiency, Glaceon skates around, and the speed with which it skates creates alight wind that nips at people's cheeks. Hopping and turning around as she skates, Chivee fires off a legion of Shadowballs that hover in place for the moment. She goes around the rink once more, before sniping the dark spheres out of the sky with a few Ice Beams. Finished, she skates once more and then leaves the rink.

#7) Elf and Mary Celeste
    Icy Wind~Lucky Chant~Attract

Well now. Here's Mary, the chick that no one wants to talk to at the holiday party. She's quite cold, as noted by the icy wind she gives off to get everyone to focus. But at least there's snow falling around her now. She floats over the snow and then begins to sing. Instead of the usual howling, she tones it down and chants sweet melodies. Lucky for us!

Finished with her singing in the faux snowfall, she beams her eyes at the audience, whom are attracted by her actions. Its so enchanting.

The end of the first round! Great appeals by all.

~~~Results~~~

#1: Chaos: 8.5

That was good. Little funky Elekid getting slayed by an inanimate ornament. Good choice of moves to accentuate the ordeal as well.

#2: Houndy: 8.5

I should just know to expect fire from you Houndy. It was nice, and yes, you did end up making a fire poinsettia. I dunno what else to say, it was nice.

#3: Classy: 8.5

Man, you guys are making all sorts of cute appeals. Spinning and bubbles are what I think of when playing in a snow field. Nevertheless, the appeal went well, though Maui just puked from being dizzy. Ew.

#4: Kyuu: 8.8

K. Here's the deal. I liked the fact that this appeal has a weird undertone. I think you went for the feathery field look in ice, but the Heat Wave was a bit strong. Nevertheless, it kinda had a element of reality to it, that yeah, this is beautiful, but its dangerous as well. I really liked that.

#5: MLG: 8.0

Hrm. Well we saw an Aerodactyl go up and come down. I am impressed with the power with which it re-landed, but the setup was strange. Maybe a call to the power in a sense, since it roared before flying up to release said energy. I dunno. Seemed a bit disjointed.

#6: Rossy: 8.2

Man you guys went hard. This was another good one. Being a Glaceon gives Chivee an edge on ice. But that's about it. The exploding of Shadowballs with Ice Beams was well, standard.

However, the skating element I did like. Very keen to use the skating as a wind conduit.

#7: Elf: 8.5

Very unique. Carolling. No form of haphazardness, it was a very quaint snowlglobish scene that I really appreciated.

Wow. Everyone almost got the same score. But one gotta go. That would be MLG :O. Dun hate me man ;_; I still wuvz u.

Ok Dual Appeals are next. Make them good!
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 5th December 2009 at 01:54 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Alright,

Swablu, start off with Haze near the Christmas, release only a little amount that can fade away faster than usual. Wartortletwo, use Substitude while you're under the cover of Haze, the Subtitude should look like Santa. When the Haze fades away, which should be quick, Swablu, use Toxic against the Substitude. Wartortletwo, quickly jump out of the christmas tree, dressed up as an elf, and protect Santa by using Protect.

We saved Christmas

Awww, poor Maui. *pats shell* Come on, need you and Hana for this one, but we're going to take it slow. No spinning, I promise.

We'll need the rink for this one. Maui, get on the ice, use Withdraw and get into your shell. I'll put Hana on you. Hana, use Psychic to push Maui backwards across the ice. Nice and slow now. Maui, shoot Mist out your shell as you go along. Hana, use Safeguard to make you and Maui nice and sparkly. Or glowy. Whatever Safeguard makes you.
    Random Quote:

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

You just hate me. I'll never forget this. Ever.

Veteran Trainer

nUUUU! Come back!!!! ;_; I wubz uu.

Seriously though, these should be up by 12/10. I'm going to continue then.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Guys. Yeah. Its 12/11. After I come back from work tonight I'm continuing, despite who's posted or not.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Once again, we're in the park. Ice skating is for chumps.

Staryu, use Psychic to make a ribbon out of some loose piece of grass. While still concentrating on it, throw up a Light screen in a box around you. Then tie the ribbon around the box to look like a present.

Then, Aipom comes along, tears apart the box with Brick Break. Once he starts ripping into it, Staryu jumps out, and Aipom Bounces back from the shock and happiness.

Ok I would like to call this one "Crash of the Titans" Ok Steel Ryu start of with Roar to make yourself seem fierce will Gaara uses Scary Face to try and make himself look scary. The run at each other and begin fighting, Steel Ryu use Earthquake while Gaara uses Outrage. Before the dust clears both lie down on the ground and pretend to be knocked out.

Steel Ryu: Roar ~ Earthquake

Gaara: Scary Face ~ Outrage

Elite Trainer

:0 I believe that's a copyrighted name, CEB

Sparky and Wednesday! Hit the ice with graceful whatever you guys are. Sparky, you notice how pretty she is. Blow some weak and uncertain attraction hearts at her. Wednesday, blow some unrequited flamethrows at the weak little hearts and keep going on your merry way.

Sparky, use Quick attack to race a head of her an place yourself right in her path, Pokelips puckered.

Wednesday will run into his lips, unable to stop. As soon as your lips hit his, unleash a fire blast of rage. Then go back on your merry way like it never even happened.

Leaving for Sparky on his back-side, all crispy.

Merry Christmas everyone :0 Just because it's the holidays, doesn't mean you can makeout with who ever you please.

Sparky: Attract, Quick attack
    Vulpix: Flamethrower, Fire Blast

:0 Hoopla

...while you sleep.
    ".....Congratulations. You're the KROOOOOOOZE of female weeaboos. -w-;;;" -Blademaster about my Dragonball Z summary of what I know.

Elite Trainer

Okay, Petallion and Chivee are up and it will somehow be clash of the seasons with Winter VS Spring.

I'm making this up on the spot so say something critical and I will eat you.

Okay, Chivee, let's go to the Park. Begin with a Blizzard whilst Petallion, fight back with Petal Dance. Clash and make it really CGI-superhero-power...clash. Hopefully the leaves should become frozen, thus Winter wins...but wait.

(I'm actually gonna say fuck the gaming rules)

Petallion fire a last ditch attempt in the form of a Solarbeam, which you miraculosy charged in seconds, to save the world from frozen doom. Chivee, use an Ice Beam which isn't so good. Success! Spring is victorious.

How this will work I have no idea...so here's a few bucks DL, you know what to do.
    Also, Chivee, Petallion, try not to kill each other okay?
    Last edited by Rossymore; 11th December 2009 at 05:48 PM.

Veteran Trainer

Mistlewreath Contest!

Hello everyone! We are here at the final contest of the year. Who's gonna dazzle us with an array of choreographed moves to win this contest? I dunno but with the participation from the previous contests, I'm awaiting this with baited breath.

The field is...an ice skating rink to the left, and a Christmas-decorated park to the right. Trees are covered with lights. It's a night show. Audience sits partially around the park, and can be rotated to view the rink as well. Lets get this started-iz cold.

Round 2!!

#1) Chaos
    Staryu: Psychic~Light Screen
    Aipom: Brick Break~Bounce

Chaos is first up again for this round, and Aipom scuttles off somewhere?

Staryu is released, and gets to work on something. First, grass blades are ripped up and kept together in a Psychic formation, long and stringy. Hrm, odd. Anyway, Staryu pops up and quickly stretches its 5 arms are far as they can go, before the tips of the upper two tingle. Waving them like magician arms, it creates a shield of light aroud it once, twice...well damn, 6 times! Ahh its in a box now, asnd Staryu uses his mystical Psychic abilites to tie the grass into a large green ribbon. Awww.

Aipom runs back, and sees the weird...box with rib-PRESENTS! He ashes over and removes the ribbon, and smashes the top of the box open in over excitement. Staryu jumps out and Aipom SQEEEEEEEEEEEEES...Whoa....waaayyyy up there. ...

....Staryu (and I) think Aipom was a lil TOO happy. But everyone loved the darling appeal.

#2) Houndy

Sparky: Attract~Quick Attack
    Wednesday: Flamethrower~Fire Blast

We turn from the park to the rink, where Houndy skates out once more. Wednesday takes center rink, and is joined by an unsure Sparky. They begin, and start skating around one another. The lil sparker blows a kiss as if he spots Wednesday from across the room. Wednesday noticed she caught Sparky's eye....and is mortified! She quickly shoots off a Flamethrower, destroying any kisses the could have hit her and floated her way.

Not one to give in to love; Sparky skated around really fast, Wednesday thinking she's left alone. Suddenly the lil guy makes a sharp left, and cuts right in, speeding into those luscious hot Vulpix lips with a fiery passion...that's met with a Fiery hellion of rage and disgust that leaves Sparky crispy. Everyone applauds, that was a nice way of self defense, even if all women don't carry flamethrowers.

#3) Classy
    Maui: Withdraw~Mist
    Hana: Psychic~Safeguard

Houndy and her crew leave center stage, while Classy skate onto the rink. Following her and soon taking center rink are Maui and Hana. Maui plops on the ice and rotates slowly as he withdraws. Hana watches until she's sure the lil guy is in all the way, before standing on his shell. She locks her hooves into the grooves and then uses her rear head to use a Psychic blast to propel them forward.

Maui releases a Mist as he shoots along from all of the holes where his appendages appear from. Hana stands on her rear legs and a Safeguard is created, making for a sparking sliding Ice escapade show that everyone applauds for.

Yo..why dId Hana remind me of a Girafarig version of Alex...the LION XD

#4) Kyuu
    Swablu: Haze~Toxic
    Wartortle: Substitute~Protect

Out now flutters Swablu. The audience reverts their attention back to the park, and to the little one fluttering about. A light Haze settles around the Christmas tree. As it falls to the base of the tree, Swablu scatters away for a moment and Wartortle runs in all sneaky like. He quickly makes a sub of himself while he has his fluffy tail around his face, so it looks like a turtlish Santa.

Oh NO! As the haze fades, Wartortle barely dives in the tree in time (shaking it a tad) and Swablu screeches in anger. WHO DARES DEFILES CHRISTMAS! She Spews Toxic at the Sub, but before it get there, Wartorlte jumps out from the tree and raises a shield. HA he's wrapped in the trees tinsel and has a elf hat on! HA! Everyone laughs and applauds

#5) Rossy
    Petallion: Petal Dance~Solarbeam
    Chivee: Blizzard~Ice Beam

Back over to the rink, Dribblez finishes Zamboni'ing again. He really likes that. Anyway, Chivee slides out on the ice and Petallion hops off Chiv's back. They each skate a few feet apart and begin to glow. Howls and yells begin to escape their mouths, before an Iconinc megaton blast of ao Blizzard fires forth. Petallion is struck by this overwhelming blast --oh no..wait...it seems that Petallion is actually throwing evey single Leaf to strike ever single ice shard in a hyper powered Petal Dance. Petal's barely holding on, although he's still charging up.

Chivee however, loses the Blizzards power over time, and the Petal dancer starts to push the conical attack backwards. Realzing this isin't gona work, Chivee cuts his losses and fires an Ice Beam. No no, Petal seems to have anticipated that and fires off that charged Solarbeam, which meet head on...and clash for only a few seconds. That Solarbeam dwarfs the Ice Beam and engulfs it and its creator in a blinding flash of light and ice.
    Everyone claps, Winter might be fun, but still Spring won.

#6) Elf
    Gaara: Scary Face~Outrage
    Steel Ryu: Roar~Earthquake

Last but not least, we have Elf at the park. Everyone turns to see two very large Pokemon awaiting them. Gaara and Steel look at each other-and then sub each other? Wha? Gaara then winces as Steel gives off a mighty roar to the audience and to Gaara. Gaara responds with a truly frightening face that scares some folks into sitting quietly. Steel and Ryu trade off Roars and Scary Face, trying to outdo the other, and the audience watches with a bit of confusion-where's this gonna lead?

Steel focuses his resolve and starts and Earthquake tantrum right there! Gaara crashes with that titan by using an Earthquake to beat down the Outraging fool. So much snow and dirt is mashed up that it gets hard to tell who's doing what. But soon the quake stops and the people settle in their seats.

Both Pokemon are down and out it would seem-crashing is never fun. Everyone applauds, and wonders if the two hurt themselves...

Wow Round 2 over. Judges, you have tough decisions ahead of you all.

~~~Results~~~

#1: Chaos: 8.8

Man stable score. I liked the present motif first off, and Aipom seemed truly happy to smash that box to pieces like a child would on Christmas day. That Bounce though...was a little ridiculous...but that added to the charm of a PokeXmas I think.

#2: Houndy: 9.1

FIRE! No no, actually, now its a lecherous Electrike! Electric types must get busy at Holiday parties. It was a cute and sturdy appeal, complete with small story and good interaction between the two Pokemon. Poor Sparky though, I didn't think he'd needed that severe a punishment xD.

#3: Classy: 8.3

Ahh Classy. Maui having a subdued role was all well and good, but..Hana reminded me of Alex the Lion. I dunno, something about glitter and sparkles and standing on a petastal. It was funny though, it just seemed a lil stiff-just skating across and sparkling. It was a cute appeal nonetheless.

#4: Kyuu: 8.6

Not gonna lie. I laughed at Wartortle in that size too small Kmart Elf hat. The idea was nice, save Christmas. Execution was good for only having 4 moves as well, I like the Haze part to give War sometime there. Pretty nifty.

#5: Rossy: 8.9

When in doubt, bribe the dealer. NOT!

No actually, an epic appeal like that deserves epic points. Well not epic, but I mean..whatever. It was a large appeal, and very action oriented, but what pulled it off for me was the Petal Dance. It was a creative buildup to Spring winning, because you get the slow emergence of leaves overtaking winter and then blam, that first ray of light hits and you know everything gonna be alright. It ended as a small beam battle, but the first part was the more engaging endeavor.

#6: Elf: 8.4

Finally, Elf. This appeal was odd cause it was a Crash alright, but it didn't even seem hostile. It just looked like two large Pokemon showing off and then fighting over their showmanship! The best part of the appeal was the going back and forth between the Scary Face and the Roar actually, made for an interesting dynamic. The end got all sorts of chaotic though, and hard to see.

Well 2 people have to vanish this round. We say good bye to...Elf and Classy! But don't feel bad. Every appeal was excellent. You guys are getting way too good at this!

Next up, Super Appeal! That means 4 attack by one Pokemon.

Entertaining quotes!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Alright,

Phanpy, use Knock Off against the Christmas tree, before anything falls off, use Rest to go to sleep, when any ornament hits the snow (which shouldn't break any), wake up as if you had no idea what's going on, go to whatever has fallen off and use Natural Gift and eat it, then shoot it back to the top of the tree as an Ice Shard(s).

This wasn't very good, was it?

It took me a minute to remember that you were talking about Madagascar. But crap, this is the first time I've been eliminated before the last round.
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer

Oh wow!! ^_^ I was worried I was going to be booted out for that! You've made a sick girl's day!

Super Appeal will come soon :3

...while you sleep.

Elite Trainer

That turned out well. Second place w00t!

Now for my Super Appeal, Haku will get some Contest time...but what she does...hrm.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Umm.... I screwed up. I evolved Staryu while it was still being used here. Should we continue the contest as if I didn't do that?

Veteran Trainer

Yes, we should ¬¬....

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Lovebug, you're up! I'm going to imagion that there is a clearing and that there's two trees on the oppositie side, or poles or something.

Climb up the one to the left and stringshot to the other side- as soon as it hits the other side. Climb down a bit and string another line across a yard down. Leap into the soft soft snow and cue the Carol of the Bells.

Shoot a pattern of string shot, straight up, side up, side round-round-round, loop round whip around up down up whip around up cross bump-bump-loop-wiggle!

Crawl up to right pole/tree and crawl over your work, licking and biting. Once you get to the other side jump back down to where you were- the mass of string shot should open up with sparky saliva with a stickyshot measages for the world.

"Merry Christmas"

Covered in your bug spit, it should sparkle in the light.

Stringshot, Stringshot, Stringshot, Bugbite

...while you sleep.

Veteran Trainer

Rossy. Chaos. Appeals. By this time tomorrow!

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll use Staryu.

Start off with a Swift. Then, hit all the stars with Blizzard to make psuedo-snowflakes. Use Rapid Spin while on the ground to shoot up lots of little ice shards to puncture the snow flakes, so they don't all look the same, and finally, use Icy Wind to make the snowflakes flutter towards random audience members.

Veteran Trainer

Mistlewreath Contest!

Round 3!!

#1) Chaos
    Staryu: Swift~Blizzard~Rapid Spin~Icy Wind

Alright. We now return to the field, where Chaos stands, with his Staryu. After relaying the instructions, Staryu floats over and lands near a small dune of snow. From that vantage point, a bunch of Swift stars flies up into the air, curving and flying about each other. Before they get too far though, Staryu rotates rapidly, creating a centrifugal force that causes the snow under it to be sucked up and flung hard-a makeshift Blizzard if you will.

The harsh Ice move breaks up the energy laden stars, and Staryu floats under the falling pieces, in order to Rapidly Spin them around in a mini vortex. They all twinkle with their independent radiance, and now the light Icy Winds of winter grab at them and blow them over the audience. Yay. Snow. People clap for the calm and controlled appeal.

#2) Houndy
    Lovebug: String Shot x 3-BugBite

We now use the television monitors to help us see LoveBug, who's in one of the trees. The little Caterpie begins my moistening up and fires off a Strng shot that hits a trees across the field. Everyoen can see the first ....gooey line. Satisfied with that, Lovebug scurries down to a second vantage point and repeats the action. With two Stringly lines like some sort of banner hanging over, she wriggles out the tree and crawls to the center area where she can see the lines above her head. From there, she begins looping and launching a massive amount of saliva induced string.

The audience watches with innate curiosity, as the Caterpie went on a conducting rampage of sorts, expending as much silk as possible. She stopped at the height of her expenditure and curled over, obviously a bit overworked.

Not done though! She wriggles back to the tree and climbs all the way back on the first wire. Now she's biting the stringloops she threw up there, and as traverses the distance. All of a sudden the loops all fall..into words!

"Merry Christmas" Everyone claps at the precision made banner, but am I the ony one grossed out by Caterpie spit?

#3) Kyuu
    Phanpy: Knock Off~Rest~Natural Gift~Ice Shard

Last but not least, is Kyuu. Phanpy trumpets out an walks over to that nicely adorned tree, and whaps his trunk right into it. The tree shakes, and at first only the excess snow falls. Phanpy shrugs and decides to take a Rest.

However, one ornament near the top of the tree, slides off and tumbles into the snow, near Phanpy. The light thud wakes up the little Elephant, and he trots over to see what disturbed his slumber. Seeing the shiny yellow, he naturally does what any elephant does.

Eats it. Whole. NOT EVEN A CRUNCH. Full out NOM. Pleased with himself, he turns to look at the tree again, but notes the missing ornament. Aiming his Trunk up he fires an Ice Shard that hits the tree and now hangs there are a replacement. However, the Ice Shard has the ornament inside it! How nice of you Phanpy.

Wow Round 3 over. Judges, you have tough decisions ahead of you all.

~~~Results~~~

#1: Chaos: 9

Alright. The use of your moves was a standard ploy, keep them moving so everyone is entranced. It took little effort to come up big here. Good work. Nice touch with blowing them over the audience. Everyone likes snow.

#2: Houndy: 8.0

Frankly, that was weird. It was creative, using the small amount of moves to create a banner reflecting the holiday season. Took a bit of time to construct, and yet the final product was nice. However, it did leave the crowd confused-it was like a magic trick that had a nice ending, but didn't need to be so long.

#3: Kyuu: 8.5

I didn't think much of this appeal when I saw it, but it had a nice overall appeal to it. Lil guy finds a seeminlgy harmless present, eats it, and then rep[laces it to keep the inherent beauty of where he was allowed to rest. I liked it, it had a childlike innocent to it.

Well 2 people have to vanish this round..but look at this. Since Rossymore failed to get an appeal in, he's eliminated automatically. So only one person goes. Houndy's gone, but it was a close one!

Final Round! Triple Appeal. Each Pokemon does 2 moves, making a total of 6 moves. These should be spectacular. Its Chaos vs Kyuuketsuki for it all.

Entertaining quotes!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Didn't expect that to work.

Phanpy, use Strength to lift up the tree . Swablu, use Fly with Wartortletwo on your back and both of you land on the top of that tree. Wartortletwo, use Double Team to creat one more version and both of you hold Swablu high. Swablu, use Swift to create some stars on top of you. Wartortletwo, shoot an Ice Beam freeze the stars into snowflakes. Phanpy use Earthquake to make them fall slowly from the top of the tree onto the park.

Hopefully it's good.

Elite Trainer

:c I had an appeal ready for the final and everything. It was gunna be wonderful and Christmasy. I just couldn't think of anything for this one, I wish we had gone from the dual to the triple...aw, well, always next year...

...while you sleep.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ok... Staryu, start by using Psychic to lift yourself into the air, and then breathe out a cone of Blizzard, pointing downwards, forming a white christmas tree with a star at the top.

Elekid, set up a light screen around the blizzard cone, with a layer of Thunder Shocks underneath, giving the christmas tree decorations.

Aipom. Thief a bunch of items from the local area that look like they could be presents (even if there aren't any, find things that you can pretend are), and deposit them around the blizzard-tree. Then, bring in your family with Double Team and have them come over to the tree, and start playing with the presents.

Veteran Trainer

Mistlewreath Contest!

Final Round!!

#1) Chaos
    Staryu: Psychic~Blizzard
    Elekid: Light Screen~Thundershocks
    Aipom: Thief~Double Team

Chaos points to the open field, and the three Pokemon quickly get to the appeal. Staryu floats up on a mystical powr and reaches a fantastic height. Its gem shines in teh light as it aimed down and beging to attain a crisp halo around one point. Elekid sets himself up, its body glowing as well. Meanwhile, Aipom is...running arouind like he lost his tail. But he's grabbing small nuts out of squirrles hands, he-whoa he just took my mic!

Aipom is thieving everything it can! Weird. Anyway..Staryu releases teh blast, adn it turns inrto a roughly triangular shape. With Staryu up at the top, it resembles a Christmas tree, complete with star! Elekid then releases his own pent up energy, forcing a Light Screen to wrap around the Blizzard to hold that tree shape. As the Blizzard strikes the shield, Elekid raises his right ahnd and fires off Thudershocks, causing the electricity to run up on the inside of the shield. They created a dazzling streaking display against the Blizzard tree.

Aipom now dumps all the items he stole back in front of the tree, and begins dancing around its stash. Suddenly, he duplicates into 5, and they all jump and play like its Christmas day. The blizzard begins to die down and Staryu floats back to the ground, to join its cohorts for a well deserved round of applause!

#2) Kyuu
    Phanpy: Strength~Earthquake
    Swablu: Fly~Swift
    Wartortle: Double Team~Ice Beam

Kyuu's group now run out on stage, determined to dazzle. Phaphy heads for the base of a large tree, and Wartortle does a backflip. Swablu flies low, catching Wartortle And the pair of them fly toward the top of the tree-which is now growing due to Phanpy lifting it with his trunk! Impressive.

Up at the top Wartortle hops off and lands on the sturdiest branch he can find. Instantly, he splits into two and they both catch Swablu, holding her up so she can fire off a Swift while resting in their grasp. The starrs shoot up and Wartortle blasts an Ice Beam to freeze them. They turn into pseudo snowflakes, which begin falling toward them. They fall back on Swablu-whom holds them in a half wreath form.

Not for long though! An Earthquake tears through the arena, and the snowflakes flutter down the side of the tree and land all around Phanpy, as he can finally set the tree down! Swablu and Wartortle slide down the tree to join Phanpy and everyone applauds.

~~~Results~~~

#1: Chaos: 8.5

Very hard here. I'm going to start with the bad. Elekid. It looked too strenuous for him, having to hold the Light Screen as well as fire Thunder shocks into the Blizzard. But he pulled it off. Aipom stealing everything in sight was kinda crazy. But I did like the ending-happy family enjoying Xmas. Very entertaining.

#2: Kyuu: 8

I thought this one wasn't going to make sense when I saw Wartortle and Swablu together, but that worked out to your favor, with the Swift. Phanpy realyl showed off his strength, which was good to see, but I wasn't sure what Wartortle's role as besides freezing the stars. The end effect after all that construction was not as crowd pleasing. Felt a little jipped, especially after an Earthquake...

Well, finally we have come to a conclusion.

And there you have it folks. Chaos redefined is the Winner of the Mistlewreath Contest.
    You good sir, get 4 points and a Ribbon from Blade at some time.
    Kyuu, don't feel bad. As runner up, you get two points!
    4 for me and I'm gone!

We are done with Contests for the year. Next year however, there will be more contests and that means plenty of exciting opportunities await us all. Until next year folks!

Entertaining quotes!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Getting closer to winning a contest

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Don't worry Kyuu. No one wins their first contest. Although you did have me worried for that last appeal. Good work.