Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ayeun vs Darth Cookiemonster [Ref = Greyfox]

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default Ayeun vs Darth Cookiemonster [Ref = Greyfox]

Looking for a battle...

4 on 4 TAG BATTLE (2 v 2)

DQ - 14 days... Its summer... Relax and take it easy.

Arena: (Since its Summer in Australia) A sunny poolside (there are no people at the pool). The area around the pool is surrounded by Concrete, so moves like Dig and earthquake wont work. Also, the sun is shining strongly (Not sunny day level of strong, just a nice day), and if you forget your sunscreen, your going to get burnt.

Banned moves: Any moves that affect the weather. Its a nice day. Don't go messing with it (again, not Sunny day level of strong, just a nice day). Any moves that destroy the pool are also banned... Splashing is ok.

Special: Any pokemon using Rest, or Relaxing for more than 1 turn (full duration on rest, 1 turn relax), or who fall asleep will end up with a sunburn (+Burn) that acts similar to Toxic.

You send, I send and attack. Also, fell free to add any other rules you wish... Go go summer...

Now, where did I put my Bikini?
    Last edited by Ayeun; 6th December 2009 at 02:20 AM.

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Default Re: Ayeun vs ????? [Ref = ?????]

I'll ref.
    -Grey

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Opponentafied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iwish to battle you!

So, Darth, call out your first pokemen so that Ayeun can do the same and get this battle started!
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Alright Lava my female Numel!!!!!!!

Its a tag battle, so you have to send out 2 pokemon.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Ayeun vs Darth Cookiemonster [Ref = Greyfox]

Ah nuts. Okay then, I also send out LittleLina, my shiny female Riolu!

Go Eevee (f) and Gastly (m).

Eevee use Tail whip on LittleLina, then Grow on Lava, and finish up with Helping hand on Gastly.

Gastly, use Attract on Lava, then Perish song on LittleLuna, and finish up with a shadow ball on Lava.

Also, I found my Bikini... Time for a swim!

Advanced Trainer

LittleLina:
    Agility - Protect - Cros Chop

Lava:
    Protect - Double Team - Flamehtrower

Description:
    Lava hustle to put up a barrier to protect yourself from infatuation. While Lava is doin that Lina, use agility. Once you see Lina Running around Lava, multiply yourself with Double Team. Lina I want you to protect yourself from that terrible song and run right up to Lava because Lava, you my friend and your clones will throw Lina in the air as she comes down with a cross chop on Eevee. Lava, you will finish with a heated flamethrower on Ghastly.

ooOO POOLSIDE DOUBLE! OOoo
    AYEUN vs DARTH COOKIEMONSTER

100 HP 100
    [ I I I I I I I I I I ] [ I I I I I I I I I I ]
    100 PP 100
    Fine / Fine

Fine / Fine

100 PP 100
    100 HP 100

ATTACKS
    [ TAIL WHIP - GROWL - HELPING HAND ] EEVEE GASTLY [ ATTRACT - PERISH SONG - SHADOW BALL ]
    [ PROTECT - DOUBLE TEAM - FLAMETHROWER ] LAVA LITTLELINA [ AGILITY - PROTECT - CROSS CHOP ]

ROUND ONE

Ayeun makes herself comfortable by the poolside as she releases her two pokemon -- an eevee and a gastly. Eevee embraces the sunny day while Gastly relents -- preferring to be in houses of questionability over sunny Australian pool clubs. Meanwhile, Darth releases his two pokemon -- a yellow-colored riolu named Lina, and a shy numel named Lava.

Without hesitation, the four pokemon do battle! Eevee runs up to Lina and playfully tickles the yellow dogmon with her tail, catching Lina off-guard [ -10% Def LittleLina / -2PP Eevee ]. Gastly, meanwhile, tries to seduce his camel foe with his big penetrating eyes. Lava, however, pays the ghost pokemon no mind [ -2PP Gastly / -3PP Lava ] -- her protective veil disappears. Meanwhile, Lina begins to dart around the poolside to gather up speed [ -5PP LittleLina / +20% Spd LittleLina ].

With her speed up to par, Lina wraps herself up in a protective barrier similar to Lava's. Gastly opens up with a terrifying song that ripples along the ears of all four pokemon, spelling doom for all of them. The song misses Lina's ears however [ -10PP Gastly / -15PP Lina / Perish Song activated ]. Eevee, trying her best to get over the song, growls at the numel, intimidating him slightly [ -2PP Eevee / -10% Atk Lava ]. Lava reacts by summoning three identical clones to surround him [ -6PP Lava / +75% Eva Lava ].

Lina runs over to Eevee with her arms crossed at her chest. Within seconds, she reaches the fox and chops her twice for great damage [ -15HP Eevee / -8PP LittleLina ]. Eevee shakes it off, and glances at her partner, feeding him some energy [ -5PP Eevee ]. Gastly takes the energy gift, and uses it to power up the shadow ball he shoots over toward one of the numel [ -5PP Gastly ]. The shadow ball wobbles over toward one of the numel, destroying it [ -9% Eva Lava ] before crashing into another [ -16% Eva Lava ]. Numel stares at the gastly and fires off a chain of snapping flames. The firechain eats at the ghost pokemon with crippling ferocity [ -9HP Gastly / -6PP Lava ].

The song continues on, and every pokemon, save for LittleLina, feel their lifeforce wane.

85 HP 91
    91 PP 83
    Fine / Fine

-10% Atk - +50% Eva / -10% Def - +20% Spd

85 PP 72
    100 HP 100

PERISH SONG
    [ I I I I I ]
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Okay Lina and Lava! Good round. Lava I want you toPut up some more clones using Double Team. Lina Force Palm, Cross Chop, Toxic on Eevee. Lava your last two move will both be Heat Wave towards the opponents.

Gastly, use Dark pulse x 3

Eevee use Swift x 3 targeting Lava!

85 HP 91
    91 PP 83
    Fine / Fine

-10% Atk - +50% Eva / -10% Def - +20% Spd

85 PP 72
    100 HP 100

ATTACKS
    [ SWIFT - SWIFT - SWIFT ] EEVEE GASTLY [ DARK PULSE - DARK PULSE - DARK PULSE ]
    [
    DOUBLE TEAM - HEAT WAVE - HEAT WAVE ] LAVA LITTLELINA [ FORCE PALM - CROSS CHOP - TOXIC ]

ROUND TWO

Lava begins the round by closing his eyes and creating three more clones that surround him [ -6PP Lava / +80% Eva Lava ], but Eevee makes short work of all of them by spitting out a star for each of them. The eight stars eat away all of his clones [ -1HP Lava / -4PP Eevee / -80% Eva Lava ]. Lina avenges her teammate by slapping the tiny fox pokemon with her open palm [ -9HP Eevee / -4PP LittleLina ]. Finally, Gastly slaps the ground (somehow), creating a wave of dark energy to tear through the cement, hitting Lava fiercely [ -8HP Lava / -6PP Gastly ].

Eevee shoots off another volley of stars that hit the numel [ -6HP Lava / -4PP Eevee ], who retalliates by shooting off a wave of flames over toward her. Eevee cries out as the flames eat away at her fur [ -10HP Eevee / -7PP Lava ]. Gastly changes targets, and shoots off another wave of darkness, this time hitting Lina [ -6HP LittleLina / -6PP Gastly ]. The attack catches her completely off-guard [ Flinch ].

Lina, pulls herself together, and fires a glob of acidic terrible at her vulpine foe [ -5PP LittleLina / Tox Eevee ]. Eevee cries, firing off another swift that hits the numel [ -6HP Lava / -4PP Eevee / -1HP Eevee ]. Gastly takes another aim at Lava, striking him with a second dark pulse [ -8HP Lava / -6PP Gastly ]. He just responds with another firery blast that devours the ghost pokemon [ -10HP Gastly / -7PP Lava ].

The song continues on, getting harsher and harsher to the six ears.

65 HP 81
    79 PP 65
    3% Tox / Fine

-10% Atk / -10% Def - +20% Spd

65 PP 63
    70 HP 94

PERISH SONG
    [ I I I I I ]
    -Grey

Eevee - Toxic @ Lina, Quick attack @ Lava, Helping hand @ Gastly

Gastly - Curse @ Lina, Shadow ball @ Lina, Dark pulse @ Lava

Advanced Trainer

Okay.

Lava use Safegaurd. Then use Fire Blast on Ghastly. Toxic to the fox.

Lina protect. Then use Calm Mind. And finish with a devestating Blaze Kick on the gas ball.

65 HP 81
    79 PP 65
    3% Tox / Fine

-10% Atk / -10% Def - +20% Spd

65 PP 63
    70 HP 94

ATTACKS
    [ TOXIC - QUICK-ATTACK - HELPING HAND ] EEVEE GASTLY [ CURSE - SHADOW BALL - DARK PULSE ]
    [
    SAFEGUARD - FIRE BLAST - TOXIC ] LAVA LITTLELINA [ PROTECT - CALM MIND - BLAZE KICK ]

ROUND THREE

Eevee, feeling the harsh sting of the toxicity as it burrows deeper and deeper into her nervous system, spits out an assortment of her own poisons at the kung-fu hound [ -5PP Eevee / -1HP Eevee ], unfortunately only managing to strike said hound's protective barrier [ -7PP LittleLina ]. The barrier fades, giving Gastly an opportunity to use his own technique. Gastly laughs out maniacally as his own lifeforce drains to haunt Lina heavily [ -25HP Gastly / LittleLina Cursed ]. Lina begins to feel her heart race and her pores sweat as the haunting laughter echoes in her mind [ -5HP LittleLina ]. Lava, meanwhile, spends his time erecting a barrier to protect himself from the elements [ -7PP Lava / Lava Safeguarded ].

Without giving him much chance to react, Eevee angrily bashes into Lava forcefully [ -4HP Lava / -3PP Eevee / -1HP Eevee ]. Lava turns the other cheek -- right to Gastly -- and fires of a large star-shaped collection of fire that engulfs the gaseous pokemon [ -12HP Gastly / -9PP Lava ]. LittleLina attempts to ease her mind, and while she finds it does keep her calmer, the laughter remains [ -4PP LittleLina / +20% SpA LittleLina / -5HP LittleLina ]. Gastly pulls back, and hits her with a shadow ball [ -9HP LittleLina / -6PP Gastly ].

The song intensifies, but the pokemon perservere. Eevee stands next to her ghostly brother and applauds him, giving him strength [ -5PP Eevee / -1HP Eevee ]. Feeling empowered, Gastly utilizes the strength and summons another blade of dark energy to ripple through the concrete before striking the houndmon [ -12HP LittleLina / -6PP Gastly ]. She reacts angrily, leaping high into the air and kicking the gas ball with her firery foot [ -9HP Gastly / -8PP LittleLina / -5HP LittleLina ]. Finally, Lava spits out a collection of poisons at Eevee, forgetting that she was already poisoned previously by his teammate [ -5PP Lava ].

The song halts for a moment, and although they're pleased, their victory is bittersweet. Eevee, Gastly, and Lava all feel a tremble as their bodies all feel devastated [ Eevee KOed / Gastly KOed / Lava KOed ]. The three of them hit the ground without resistance, and LittleLina is left to wonder what just happened -- but she can still hear the laughter.

62 HP 35
    66 PP 53
    KOed / KOed

KOed / 15% Cur - -10% Def - +20% SpA - +20% Spd

44 PP 44
    66 HP 58

PERISH SONG
    [ I I I I I ]

Ayeun chooses first.
    Darth chooses.
    Ayeun chooses second.
    Darth attacks.
    Ayeun attacks.

-Grey

I choose my female feebas, la Bella. In to that nice looking pool you go.

Advanced Trainer

Go Azure, my shiny Staryu.

Rafflesia, my Female Gloom!

Advanced Trainer

Okay. Azure Hammer away at the Feebass with Thunderbolt. three times. Then Lina I want you toBlaze Kick that Gloom. three times.

Numel does not learn blaze kick - Numel's moves.

Blaze Kick.

Advanced Trainer

Yeah but Riolu can, and that is who i told to use it. Numel was koed. Right now i have a strayu and riolu out.

Oh, sorry... So confusing... Never mind...

Lets go then...

la Bella - Hypnosis @ Lina ~ Water pulse @ Lina ~ Water pulse @ Lina (Sub - if Hypnosis fails, try it again)

Rafflesia - Sleep powder @ Azure ~ Gigadrain @ Azure ~ Gigadrain @ Azure (Sub - if Sleep powder fails, try it again)

Advanced Trainer

hey Grey i thought i put up a safegaurd w/ my numel before he died. i saw that you counted it in the description, but on the results, it says that im not safegaurded. does safegaurd not work like the video games here? does it not protect my team?

According to the ASB Movelist, Safeguard only protects the user, and since he was KOed last round, the Safeguard was nullified as well.

OO
    xx POOLSIDE DOUBLE! xOOo

100 HP 100
    100 PP 100
    Fine / Fine

Fine/ 15% Cur - -10% Def - +20% SpA - +20% Spd

100 PP 44
    100 HP 58

ATTACKS

[ SLEEP POWDER - GIGA DRAIN - GIGA DRAIN ] RAFFLESIA IA BELLA [ HYPNOSIS - WATER PULSE - WATER PULSE ]
    [
    THUNDERBOLT - THUNDERBOLT - THUNDERBOLT ] AZURE LITTLELINA [ BLAZE KICK - BLAZE KICK - BLAZE KICK ]

ROUND FOUR

Three of the pokemon are replaced by three more pokemon. Azure, the shiny staryu, glares at his water-pokemon brother, and fires off a sharp, cackling bolt of electricity into the pool. The water carries the electricity all over, causing heavy damage to the Bella [ -13HP Ia Bella / -7PP Azure ]. Bella floats back to the top of the water and stares deeply into Azure's eye... things. Almost instantly, Azure feels woozy and falls asleep [ -5PP Ia Bella / SLP Azure ]. Meanwhile, Lina slams into the gloom with her firery foot [ -12HP Rafflesia / -6PP LittleLina / -5HP LittleLina ]. Like his ally, Rafflesia retalliates by shedding a layer of toxic dust that causes the yellow riolu to become sleepy for a few seconds before ultimately falling asunder [ -3PP Rafflesia / SLP LittleLina ].

With their foes disposed of, both of Ayeun's pokemon begin attacking. Rafflesia latches onto Azure's torso and begins draining away at his lifeforce [ -9HP Azure / -3PP Rafflesia / +5HP Rafflesia ]. Azure doesn't seem to notice [ +7PP Azure ]. Meanwhile, from the pool, Bella fires off a large orb of water that collides with the fighting pokemon [ -6HP LittleLina / -3PP Ia Bella ]. The water pulse instantly wakes up Lina, who brushes herself off and remembers to hit the gloom once more with her on-fire foot [ -12HP Rafflesia / -6PP LittleLina / -5HP LittleLina ].

Rafflesia takes another potshot at Azure [ -9HP Azure / -3PP Rafflesia / +5HP Rafflesia ], while Lina takes another potshot at him [ -12HP Rafflesia / -6PP LittleLina / -5HP LittleLina ]. Azure remains sleeping, and the feebas fires another water pulse at the yellow riolu [ -6HP LittleLina / -3PP Ia Bella ].

74 HP 87
    91 PP 89
    Fine / Fine

3% Brn - 50% Slp/ 15% Cur - -10% Def - +20% SpA - +20% Spd

100 PP 26
    82 HP 31

Last edited by Greyfox; 9th December 2009 at 12:04 AM.
    -Grey

Rafflesia - Gigadrain @ Azure ~ Gigadrain @ Azure ~ Gigadrain @ Azure
    La Bella Water pulse @ Luna ~ Water pulse @ Luna ~ Water pulse @ Luna (sub - when Luna faints, switch over to Toxic @ Azure, then if you have a move left, Tackle @ Azure)

Advanced Trainer

Lina Torment Rafflesia. That way she cant use Giga Drain Three times. Then Use Torment on Bella so she cant use Water Pulse Three times. Then use Focus Blast on raff.

Azure hang in there and use sleep talk. If you happen to wake up use thunderbolt on that fish.

OOxx POOLSIDE DOUBLE! xOOo

74 HP 87
    91 PP 89
    Fine / Fine

3% Brn - 50% Slp / 15% Cur - -10% Def - +20% SpA - +20% Spd

100 PP 26
    82 HP 31

ATTACKS

[ GIGA DRAIN - GIGA DRAIN - GIGA DRAIN ] RAFFLESIA IA BELLA [ WATER PULSE - WATER PULSE - WATER PULSE ]
    [
    THUNDERBOLT - THUNDERBOLT - THUNDERBOLT ] AZURE LITTLELINA [ TORMENT - TORMENT - FORCE PALM ]

ROUND FIVE

Rafflesia begins the round similar to the previous round: sapping out the lifeforce from the starfish pokemon [ -9HP Azure / -3PP Rafflesia / +5HP Rafflesia ]. Lina keeps an eye on the gloom, and puts a subtle lock on his last technique [ -7PP LittleLina / Rafflesia Tor
    / -5HP LittleLina ]. Azure wakes up finally and notes what he must do as well as the sudden sunburn he's just received. Azure conjures up more electric energy, however, and fires off a bolt of lightning into the pool once more, striking the feebas [ -13HP Ia Bella / -7PP Azure / -1HP Azure ]. Bella, after taking the attack, just shoots off another water pulse, hitting the kung fu hound [ -6HP LittleLina / -3PP Ia Bella].

Lina puts a lock, this time, on Ia Bella [ -7PP LittleLina / Ia Bella Tor
    / -5HP LittleLina ]. Both Rafflesia and Bella attempt to use their attacks, but are shocked to find themselves mentally incapable of doing so [ +5PP Rafflesia / +5PP Ia Bella ]. With a free hit, the starfishmon lets another thunderbolt hit the pool [ -13HP Ia Bella / -7PP Azure / -1HP Azure ].

The mental lock wanes for the moment, and both of Ayeun's pokemon use their attacks once more -- Rafflesia sapping life from Azure [ -9HP Azure / -3PP Rafflesia / +5HP Rafflesia ], and Bella shooting the hound with another water pulse [ -6HP LittleLina / -3PP Ia Bella ]. Azure counters with another thunderbolt to the pool [ -13HP Ia Bella / -7PP Azure / -1HP Azure ], whilst Lina strikes the poison pokemon with her right palm, forcing the gloom to the ground [ -4HP Rafflesia / -3PP LittleLina
    / -5HP LittleLina ].

80 HP 48
    90 PP 88
    Tor - 2 / Tor - 2

3% Brn / 15% Cur - -10% Def - +20% SpA - +20% Spd

79 PP 9
    61 HP 4

-Grey

Advanced Trainer

LittleLina~Blaze Kick - Force Palm - Blaze kick all to Raff

Azure~Thunderbolt - Hypnosis - Thunderbolt

La Bella - Hypnosis @ Azure ~ Water pulse @ Lina ~ Tackle @ Azure

Rafflesia - Mega Drain @ Azure ~ Giga drain @ Azure ~ Mega drain @ Azure

80 HP 48
    90 PP 88
    Tor - 2 / Tor - 2

3% Brn / 15% Cur - -10% Def - +20% SpA - +20% Spd

79 PP 9
    61 HP 4

ATTACKS
    [ MEGA DRAIN - GIGA DRAIN - MEGA DRAIN ] RAFFLESIA IA BELLA [ HYPNOSIS - WATER PULSE - TACKLE ]
    [
    THUNDERBOLT - HYPNOSIS - THUNDERBOLT ] AZURE LITTLELINA [ BLAZE KICK - FORCE PALM - BLAZE KICK ]

ROUND SIX

Bella stares at Azure from the top of the pool water, trying to hypnotize the starfish once more. However, Azure has built up quite an immunity since last time, and her attempts falter [ -5PP Ia Bella ]. Rafflesia aids his ally by latching onto Azure and sapping away at his lifeforce... just like last time [ -6HP Azure / -2PP Rafflesia / +3HP Rafflesia ]. LittleLina, using the last of her strength, crashes into Rafflesia once more [ -12HP Rafflesia / -6PP LittleLina / -4HP LittleLina ], before collapsing, defeated by a haunting gastly
    . Azure sends off another cackling bolt of electricity into the pool, damaging Bella greatly [ -13HP Ia Bella / -7PP Azure / -1HP Azure ].

Rafflesia continues to sap life away from Azure, but stronger this time [ -9HP Azure / -4PP Rafflesia / +5HP Rafflesia ] as Bella spits out an aqua ball at him [ -4HP Azure / -3PP Ia Bella ]. Azure just stares at the fishmon, but Bella just isn't as tired as he would've hoped [ -5PP Azure / -1HP Azure ].

Annoyed with his failing hypnosis, Azure fires off another thunderbolt that strikes the feebas easily [ -13HP Ia Bella / -7PP Azure ]. Azure counteracts by leaping out of the pool and slamming into the starfish for light damage [ -4HP Azure / -2PP Ia Bella / -1HP Azure ]. Unfortunately, she has no exit strategy and begins to flounder on the cement for a few moments before managing to sink back into the water tiredly [ -5PP Ia Bella ]. Finally, Rafflesia saps away more of the starfish's health [ -6HP Azure / -2PP Rafflesia / +3HP Rafflesia ].

79 HP 22
    90 PP 73
    Tor - 1 / Tor - 1

3% Brn / KOed

60 PP 3
    32 HP 0

-Grey

I would assume that Darth sends, then I attack.

Indeed.
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Go Shade, my male shiny male Spiritomb!!!

I should have anticipated that... Seeing as this draws out your team... Very well.

Rafflesia - Sleep powder @ Shade ~ Toxic @ Shade ~ Giga drain @ Azure

la Bella - Ice beam @ Shade ~ Dragon Breath @ Azure ~ Ice beam @ Shade

Advanced Trainer

Shade use safegaurd. Then Hypnosis and Dream Eater on Raff

Azure keep firing them thunderbolts. x3

79 HP 22
    90 PP 73
    Tor - 1 / Tor - 1

3% Brn / Ready

60 PP 100
    32 HP 100

ATTACKS
    [ SLEEP POWDER - TOXIC - GIGA DRAIN ] RAFFLESIA IA BELLA [ ICE BEAM - DRAGONBREATH - ICE BEAM ]
    [
    THUNDERBOLT - THUNDERBOLT- THUNDERBOLT ] AZURE SHADE [ SAFEGUARD - HYPNOSIS - DREAM EATER ]

ROUND SEVEN

As the yellow riolu returns safely to his ball, she is replaced by an equally-shiny spiritomb. Shade, bound to his rock, still looks menacing. Rafflesia, deciding that he's not afraid, rushes to the ghost pokemon and sheds a layer of sleep dust into the spiritomb's eyes, [ -3PP Rafflesia / SLP Shade ] forcing him to sleep. Azure, feigning originality, fires off another thunderbolt into the pool [ -13HP Ia Bella / -7PP Azure / -1HP Azure ], while Bella hits the snoozing ghostmon with an ice beam [ -9HP Shade / -7PP Ia Bella ].

Rafflesia spits out an acidic discharge that slaps Shade, poisoning him [ -3PP Rafflesia / TOX Shade ], who still sleeps. Azure uses thunderbult _again_ [ -9HP Ia Bella / -7PP Azure / -1HP Azure ], felling the fish pokemon.

Azure and Rafflesia, being the only two pokemon conscious, glare at one another. Azure fires off a final thunderbolt [ -6HP Rafflesia / -7PP Azure / -1HP Azure ], as Rafflesia sucks the life out of him [ -9HP Azure / -4PP Rafflesia / +5HP Rafflesia ]. Shade, still snoozing, gets a sunburn [ BRN Shade / -1HP Shade ]

78 HP 0
    80 PP 66
    Fine / KOed

3% Brn / 3% Brn - 3% Tox - 50% Slp

39 PP 100
    20 HP 90

-Grey

Advanced Trainer

Azure use Toxic, Then Psychic twice.

Shade use Sleep Talk. When and if you wake up, use Hypnosis and Dream Eater.

Rafflesia, use Ingrain, then Sunny day, then Solar beam @ Azure.... And don't die.

Advanced Trainer

Grey?