Thread: Lesbian vs Loli - Ayeun vs Kurosakura - Ref - 'Perverted old man' Mew Master

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default Lesbian vs Loli - Ayeun vs Kurosakura - Ref - 'Perverted old man' Mew Master

I challenge Kurosakura to a Lesbian vs Loli pillow fight!!!

Arena - Princess Ayeun's bedchambers. Lots of pink sheets, over 1000 pillows, and a huge squishy bouncy bed!

Rules - 2 v 2 - Only FLUFFY pokemon can be used. Also, Female pokemon do DOUBLE DAMAGE if they attack using a pillow. Male pokemon are automatically under the affect of attract when they are on the field, due to both trainers being in their underwear. Furthermore, as per the rules, moves can NOT destroy the underwear of your opponent, but a pillow that hits a trainer cause's their pokemon to lose an additional 5 endurance, as they must rush to retrieve said pillow.

Banned moves - Any moves that do damage to my bedchambers, in any way, will automatically be met with a pillow to the face thrown by the ref, causing your pokemon to take 5 damage. This will also cause you to become distracted, and prevent you from using said 'destructive to my bedchambers' move.

Damage cap - None. The flying pillows should be enough to distract a Damage cap.

DQ - 7 days. If you are DQ'ed, you get to be pined down by the other trainer, and tickled till you squeal.

As I have the home field advantage, due to it being my room, I will allow you to send first.

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Lesbian vs Loli - Ayeun vs Kurosakura - Ref - 'Perverted old man' Mew Master

POST YOUR ATTACKS... while I set up the hidden cameras
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

perpetually absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Lesbian vs Loli - Ayeun vs Kurosakura - Ref - 'Perverted old man' Mew Master

WHY AM I IN MY UNDERWEAR?!

Let's see... a fluffy Pokemon, preferably female...

I send out my new acquired Rings !

Click for my VS Seeker entry!

Winner of the 2009 Jack of all Trades and Rising Star Unown Awards!
    Winner of The 2009 Diamond Masquerade's Most Valuable Newbie and Best History Awards!

17:27 Samchu if Becki won't let me kill off Sara then Cici can't use super effective one-hit adorable ko moves on anyone

Hmm... Sexy underwear... Good thing I have the nice black one on.

I will send out Midnight, my female shiny Eevee. Midnight has Adaptability, granting her a bonus to STAB.

Alright Midnight, Grab a pillow with your mouth, and then use Take Down to knock down Rings, then drop the pillow and bite, and finish up with a Tickle...

Take down + Pillow ~ Bite ~ Tickle
    Last edited by Ayeun; 20th December 2009 at 06:34 PM.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Advanced Trainer

Alright Rings, use Knock-Off to force Midnight to drop her pillow and then pick it up for yourself and Slam her. Finish up by poisoning her with Toxic.

Knock-Off ~ Slam + Pillow ~ Toxic

Winner of The 2009 Diamond Masquerade's Most Valuable Newbie and Best History Awards!

17:27 Samchu if Becki won't let me kill off Sara then Cici can't use super effective one-hit adorable ko moves on anyone

Master Trainer

Round 1! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves: Anything that damages the bedchambers will be met with a Pillow-slap and Confusion.
    DQ: 7 Days by penalty of Tickle-fest.
    Pokémon: OO vs. OO
    Theme: Unbeatable
    Abilities: Activated

Midnight (Eevee, Female ♀, Team Ayeun)
    HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    Ability: Adaptability
    Take Down + Pillow~Bite~Tickle

Rings (Sentret, Female ♀, Team Kurosakura)

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Knock-Off~Slam + pillow~ Toxic

The Arena
    Princess Ayeun's bed chambers. Lots of pink sheets, over 1000 pillows, and a huge squishy bouncy bed!

Ready! FIGHT!

“Whoa! Wadjet!” As the ref finds himself fighting for a foothold and calls forth his Flygon to keep him above the sea of pillows and the two scantily clad female combatants. “Hello once again everyone. Mew Master here with what might get the cops on our case if this gets too intimate.” The two trainers are Kurosakura and Ayeun in this match of feminine finesse with fancy fluffy furniture. They release a black as night Eevee named Midnight, and a Sentret by the name of Rings. Lets get things started!

Pokémon Battle all set? Ready?! GO!

Midnight starts the match, grabbing a pillow in her teeth before charging at Rings (-8 E @ Midnight). The round ferret bides her time before she swats at the Eevee's face, and knocking the pillow out of her mouth before the connection (-3 E @ Rings, -14 H @ Rings/-3 H @ Midnight, -4 (RECOIL)).

Ow, that hurt! But not as much as this is going to as Rings grabs a pillow and starts holds it close as she slams into Midnight (-7 E @ Rings/-22 H @ Midnight). Wow, the Eevee is seeing stars now. Of course she shakes her head before biting hard on Rings in retaliation (-3 E @ Midnight/-6 H @ Rings). It's a cat-fight now!

Midnight jumps on Rings, using her paws to playfully tickle her opponent (-2 E @ Midnight/ATK -, DEF -). While Rings is laughing so hard she starts coughing, and ends up spitting up a glob of poison into Midnight's face (-7 E @ Rings/Toxic PSN 3 %).

This round is over as Midnight starts to cough (-3 H @ Midnight, TXC).

Round 1! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 68
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 87

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 80
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 83

Ref Notes: At 0 Energy, Pokémon will use 1 HP for 2 MP.

Kurosakura Attacks First
    Ayeun Attacks Second
    Last edited by Mew Master; 20th December 2009 at 07:23 PM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Advanced Trainer

Let's see... make a Substitute and use Focus Punch with your pillow! Then squish her with a Body Slam, muhahah. If she breaks the sub on your last turn, Knock Off that potential pillow.

Substitute ~ Focus Punch + Pillow ~ Body Slam + Pillow/Knock Off
    Last edited by Kurosakura; 21st December 2009 at 05:29 PM.

Start with Covet, to get that pillow, then use 'Sand attack' but instead of sand, fling pillows! Then finish off with a Pillow Take down!

Covet (steal pillow) ~ Sand attack (Use pillows instead of sand) ~ Take down + Pillow.

Master Trainer

Round 2! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves: Anything that damages the bedchambers will be met with a Pillow-slap and Confusion.

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 68
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 87
    Covet (Steal Pillow)~Sand Attack (w/ pillows)~Take Down + Pillow

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 80
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 83
    Substitute~Focus Punch + Pillow~Body Slam + Pillow (Sub: Knock Off)

The Arena
    Princess Ayeun's bed chambers. Lots of pink sheets, over 1000 pillows, and a huge squishy bouncy bed!

Ready! FIGHT!

Round two of this match and well... I hope Pay-Per-View is keeping track of how much money I'm getting from this.

Midnight lets out a whimper as she gives Rings the largest look of puppy-dog... or is it fox-eyes.. that The Sentret has ever seen. Her defenses drop for a second, as the Eevee rushes in and steals the pillow (-1 E @ Midnight/-8 H @ Rings). Rings, while bouncing back from the attack, quickly mops together a doppleganger made of pillows to model her standing on her tail after infusing it with her own life force (-20 E @ Rings, -20 H @ Rings, +20 H @ Rings-Sub).

Rings snags a pillow as her fist glows through the fluffy cloth (-15 E @ Rings). Midnight, however, starts chucking pillows at the substitute Rings made of herself (-4 E @ Midnight). The pillows harmlessly bounce off the substitute without dealing any damage. Rings bursts out of nowhere, pillow in hand as she punches the Eevee hard, blindsiding her (-38 H @ Midnight). Now that HAD to hurt.

Snarling, Midnight holds the pillow in her teeth before rushing the Rings-Sub and slamming into it with a full-on body tackle (-8 E @ Midnight, -5 H @ Midnight (Recoil)/-20 @ Rings-Sub) To the Eevee's surprise her opponent had disintegrated! The realization sets in just before Rings comes in, side-swiping her (-6 E @ Rings/-14 H @ Midnight). Hate to say it, but it looks like Midnight got the short end of the stick this round, as the Eevee has gotten the full brunt of two pillow attacks in a row, and is now pinned beneath the Sentret.

Midnight coughs from under Rings (-6 H @ Midnight, TXC).

Round 2! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 5
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 74
    Status: Where... did my health go? O.o?! TXC – 6% this round, 12% next.

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 52
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 42

Ayeun Attacks First
    Kurosakura Attacks Second
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Ouch.

Rest some hp NOW... Then Sleep talk x2

Rest ~ Sleep talk ~ Sleep talk.

Advanced Trainer

Let's wrap this up, shall we? Go in with a Quick Attack with your pillow. If she pulls off the Rest, use Focus Punch again and relax.

Quick Attack + pillow ~ Focus Punch + pillow ~ relax

By the way, Ayeun, Keen Eye prevents Rings' accuracy from being lowered, so Sand Attack is no use against her.

hehe... You missed the comment on MSN after you left... I was trying to get a pillow or 2 to hit you... That would have cost Rings 5 energy for each pillow.

Advanced Trainer

My computer spazzed and I got kicked out of the MSN convo. D:

Master Trainer

I didn't see that you two posted. Good thing I checked the status of my matches....

Round 3! Pre-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 5
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 74
    Status: Where... did my health go? O.o?! TXC – 6% this round, 12% next.
    Rest~Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 52
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 42
    Quick Attack + pillow~Focus Punch + pillow~Relax

The Arena

Ready! FIGHT!

The ref checks his bank account as the broadcast match gives him a cut straight to his pocket.

Rings is a blur of speed as she slams into Midnight, pillow in hand, for a fast strike (-3 E @ Rings/-5 H @ Midnight). And Midnight is down for the count.

As the Eevee is recalled, it's up to Ayeun to select and release her next Pokémon.

Round 3! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 0
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 74

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 52
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 39

Ayeun Releases
    Kurosakura Attacks First
    Ayeun Attacks Second
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

I choose Mo Mo, my Shiny, female Buneary. Her ability is Run Away.

Advanced Trainer

Hmm... another Buneary, huh? Set up another Substitute. Then use Sucker Punch if she's attacking, Quick Attack if she's planning on a Focus Punch, Iron Tail if she's planning on lowering your stats, and Double Team if she's planning on Toxic. U-Turn out to Bo Peep. Remember to keep your pillow!

Substitute~Quick Attack + pillow/Sucker Punch + pillow/Iron Tail + pillow/Double Team~U-Turn + pillow

Haven't gone crazy with subs for a while, but I think this is pretty coherent.

Double team ~ Agility ~ Pillow + Dizzy Punch.

Master Trainer

Round 4! Pre-Round Stats
    Pokémon: XO vs. OO

Mo Mo (Buneary , Female ♀, Team Ayeun)
    HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    Ability: Run Away
    Double Team~Agility~Focus Punch + Pillow

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 52
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 39
    Substitute~Quick Attack + pillow~U-Turn + pillow (Subs: Sucker Punch + pillow/Iron Tail + pillow/Double Team

The Arena

Ready! FIGHT!

Record ratings on the ASB Pay-Per-View channels. And I am one rich Ref!

With the release of Mo Mo, Rings is ready to keep the party going (-25 E @ Rings. -20 H @ Rings, +20 H @ Rings-Sub). The Buneary isn't taking any chances as she splits into four copies (-2 E @ Mo Mo, 4 Clones – 80% Evasion).

Well...this is going to be interesting.

Dashing around like a furry version of Sonic the Hedgehog, Mo Mo keeps her speed up (-2 E @ Mo Mo, SPD ++). Rings watches as her opponent just got a bit faster. Not coming in for an attack,the Sentret regains some energy in the process (+5 E @ Rings[/i]).

Now the final burst. Mo Mo charges up energy in her hand, covered in a pillow (-10 E @ Mo Mo, -20 H @ Rings-Sub), smashing the substitute of pillows once more. Meanwhile Rings dashes in and slams into (-7 E @ Rings) destroying one of the clones before being recalled into her Poké Ball. Just as she realizes, her opponent is gone while Kurosakura prepares her next Pokémon.

What kind of cheap trick was that?

Round 4! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 86

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 32
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 12

Ref Notes: Run Away increases Evasiveness by 10% for every attack except for those that always hit. At 0 Energy, Pokémon will use 1 HP for 2 MP.

Kurosakura Releases
    Ayeun Attacks First
    Last edited by Mew Master; 23rd December 2009 at 05:52 PM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

Silly Denny, skimming mah post. XD *throws a Pokeball*

Let's go, Bo Peep!

Mareep

Fling that pillow, get another one and Jump Kick, then Fling the pillow again...

Fling ~ Pillow + Jump Kick ~ Fling

Advanced Trainer

Looks like she's trying to end this fast, so let's give her hell while we're here. Start off with in Odor Sleuth to render her clones and potential accuracy modifiers useless. Then use Thunder Wave and Toxic to cripple her.

Odor Sleuth~Thunder Wave~Toxic

Master Trainer

Round 5! Pre-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 86
    Fling~Jump Kick + pillow~Fling

Bo Peep (Mareep, Female ♀, Team Kurosakura)
    HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    Ability: Static
    Odor Sleuth~Thunderwave~Toxic

The Arena

Ready! FIGHT!

As Kurosakura releases a Mareep by the name of Bo Peep, it's time to get this match back on track.

Fresh into the battle, Bo Peep finds a pillow to the face, courtesy of Mo MO (-3 E @ Mo Mo/-4 H @ Bo Peep, -5 E @ Bo Peep). A pillow to the face dosen't stop the electric sheep as she sniffs around for the cotton-swap bunny (-3 E @ Bo Peep/Evasion Lost).

Still a step up, Mo Mo grabs another pillow before a springing sproinging jump kick right at Bo Peep (-8 E @ Mo Mo/-16 H @ Bo Peep). A nice hit for some damage, before Bo Peep starts crackling like a pop-corn popper and sends a wave of energy at Mo Mo (-2 E @ Bo Peep/PAR, 25 Chance of Attack Failure)

Smiling with her actions, Bo Peep spits out a vile concoction of poisons and toxicity at Mo Mo, (-6 E @ Bo Peep/PSN (TXC) 2%) which soaks through the skin. Mo Mo isn't going to let that get the best of her, as she flings another pillow right into Bo Peep's face (-3 E @ Mo Mo/-4 H @ Bo Peep, -5 E @ Bo Peep).

Mo Mo looks worse for wear as the poison takes hold (-2 PSN (TXC)). It's still anyone's match.

Round 5! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 98
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 72
    Status: My legs! SPD ++, PAR → 25% Attack Failure, TXC Poison → 2% this round 4% Next.

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 76
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 79

Ref Notes: Run Away increases Evasiveness by 10% for every attack except for those that always hit. Static has a 30% chance to Paralyze after a Physical Attack, does not stack with previous Paralysis. At 0 Energy, Pokémon will use 1 HP for 2 MP.

Kurosakura Attacks First
    Ayeun Attacks Second
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

Excellent. Screech to your heart's content, and then we'll grab a pillow and do some damage! If she tries to use any Ground-type moves on you, we'll do a Magnet Rise. If you Magnet Rise on the first turn, push Screech to the second.

Screech/Magnet Rise~Iron Tail + pillow/Magnet Rise~Iron Tail + pillow/Magnet Rise

Defense curl to counter the Screech, then Bounce with a pillow

Defense Curl ~ Bounce + Pillow (Up) ~ Bounce + Pillow (Down).

Master Trainer

Round 6! Pre-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 98
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 72
    Status: My legs! SPD ++, PAR → 25% Attack Failure, TXC Poison → 2% this round 4% Next.
    Defense Curl~ Bounce + pillow (up)~Bounce + pillow (down)

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 76
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 79
    Screech~Iron Tail + pillow~Iron Tail + pillow (Subs: Magnet Rise)

The Arena

Ready! FIGHT!

We're back! Place your bets ladies and gentlemen!

Bo Peep starts the round off by letting out a high-pitched squeal (-4 E @ Bo Peep/DEF --). With the ringing in her ears, Mo Mo curls up to nurse her hurting ears (-4 E @ Mo Mo, DEF +) and causes the windows and porcelain to rattle.

Though her muscles are locked up and numb, Mo Mo manages to snag a pillow before hopping straight up (-7 E @ Mo Mo). Just before Bo Peep comes flying at the collection of pillows with a tail holding a pillow (-8 E @ Bo Peep), just missing the Buneary.

Mo Mo comes crashing down right on Bo Peep, hard (-16 H @ Bo Peep). It doesn't stop the sheep from slamming her pillow covered tail into her though (-7 E @ Bo Peep/-16 H @ Mo Mo).

Bouncing away from the attack, Mo Mo still looks sick (-4 PSN (TXC)), and getting worse.

What happened to that damage dealing destructive drive?

Round 6! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 78
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 61
    Status: My legs! SPD ++, DEF -, PAR → 25% Attack Failure, TXC Poison → 4% this round 8% Next.

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 60
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 60

Ref Notes: Run Away increases Evasiveness by 10% for every attack except for those that always hit. Static has a 30% chance to Paralyze after a Physical Attack, does not stack with previous Paralysis. At 0 Energy, Pokémon will use 1 HP for 2 MP.

Ayeun Attacks First
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Drain punch + Pillow ~ Dizzy Punch + Pillow ~ Fling the Pillow

Advanced Trainer

Let's Flatter Mo Mo on a job well done and Confuse her! Screech again and bring on another Iron Tail.

Flatter~Screech~Iron Tail + pillow

Master Trainer

Round 7! Pre-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 78
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 61
    Status: My legs! SPD ++, DEF -, PAR → 25% Attack Failure, TXC Poison → 4% this round 8% Next.
    Drain Punch + pillow~Dizzy Punch + pillow~Fling (pillow)

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 60
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 60
    Flatter~Screech~Iron Tail + pillow

The Arena

Ready! FIGHT!

Every round brings this battle closer to a climax. And probably some of our viewers too.

Bo Peep starts the battle off by cheering for Mo Mo's last attack (-3 E @ Bo Peep/SPATK +, CNF → 50% Attack Fail). Mo Mo shakes her head in confusion, and prepares to launch herself at Bo Peep, but her muscles lock up, stranding her there (40% Attack Failure CNF).

Knocking some feeling back into her legs Mo Mo tries to go again. She swings wildly before her muscles lock up again, causing the small cute... thing to shriek in pain (30% Attack Failure CNF). Bo Peep is enjoying it so much that she unleashes another high-pitched shriek (-4 E @ Bo Peep/DEF –,).

Things aren't looking good for the Buneary as the Mareep rushes in and slams into her with her pillow covered tail (-8 E @ Bo Peep/-22 H @ Mo Mo, 20% Attack Failure CNF). Mo Mo picks herself back up and gets ready to toss the pillow and it goes wild as it hooks on her fingers before hitting her in the face (-4 E @ Mo Mo, -5 H @ Mo Mo, -5 E @ Mo Mo, 10% Attack Failure CFN).

The round didn't treat the bunny that well this time round. Looks like Karma has plans in store... And Mo Mo is at the short end of the stick (-8 PSN (TXC)).

Round 7! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 43
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 52
    Status: Where did he go George, where did he go? SPD ++, DEF ---, SPATK +, CFN → 10% Attack Failure, PAR → 25% Attack Failure, TXC Poison → 8% this round 16% Next.

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 60
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 45

Ref Notes: Run Away increases Evasiveness by 10% for every attack except for those that always hit. Static has a 30% chance to Paralyze after a Physical Attack, does not stack with previous Paralysis. Percentiles do NOT like you this round Ayuen. At 0 Energy, Pokémon will use 1 HP for 2 MP.

Kurosakura Attacks First
    Ayeun Attacks Second
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

Bo Peep, good work, but we can't let our guard down just yet. Continue with Iron Tail, and Flatter her again if she snaps out of Confusion. Also, Flatter raises her Special Attack two stages, not one.

Iron Tail + pillow x3
    Sub: Flatter

Master Trainer

Bulbapedia disagrees.

Effect

Flatter raises the target's Special Attack by one stage and then confuses it. Pokémon with the ability Own Tempo are immune to the side effect.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

Serebii disagrees:

Induces CONFUSE. Raises opponent's SP. ATK two stages.
    but Smogon agrees:

Confuses the target and boosts its Special Attack one stage.
    owo;;

Master Trainer

It is SPATK +1 for my reffing.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

SpA +1

Just tested in-game, bastard Buneary -.-..

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

wow... I feel special... My pillowfight turned in to a serious discussion...

If you can't win, cheat...

Fling x 3 @ KUROSAKURA for the energy loss.... Muhahaha.

Master Trainer

Round 8! Pre-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 43
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 52
    Status: Where did he go George, where did he go? SPD ++, DEF ---, SPATK +, CFN → 10% Attack Failure, PAR → 25% Attack Failure, TXC Poison → 8% this round 16% Next.
    Fling + pillow~Fling + pillow~Fling + Pillow

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 60
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 45
    Iron Tail + pillow~Iron Tail + pillow~Iron Tail + pillow (Subs: Flatter)

The Arena

Ready! FIGHT!

With those last sets of commands it looks like this may be the last round!

Bo Peep rushes in, her tail glowing and still covered in the pillow (Damn those things are durable) (-7 E @ Bo Peep). Mo Mo sees this incoming, and throws a pillow at her before getting slammed with the tail (-4 E @ Mo Mo, -22 H @ Mo Mo, No Longer Confused/-4 H @ Bo Peep, -5 E @ Bo Peep).

I don't think Mo Mo will win the damage race...

Second verse same as the first, little bit better, (-7 E @ Bo Peep, -4 H @ Bo Peep, -5 E @ Bo Peep/-4 E @ Mo Mo, -21 H @ Mo Mo, Technical Knock-Out!). And the Rabbit is DOWN!

And there you have it Ladies and Gentlemen. A lingerie pillow fight complete with girls in their underwear, the Ref is a little bit Richer and... wait...what's this? *reads* WHAT?! You mean after all that, all I get is a measly 4 points?! What do you mean the equipment cost this much? It's a freakin' Camera! Fine! Next time I'm just gonna sell these on the Internet myself.

Round 8! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 0
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 44

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 52
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 21

Kurosakura Wins

Kurasakura: 4 Points
    Mew Master: 4 Points
    Ayuen: 2 Points
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

WHOOT! Thanks for reffing, Denny, and thanks for the win, Ayeun. ;D

Kidding, kidding. You put up a good fight. Lets try this again sometime!

Indeed!