Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charles vs Mario (Ref: DL hoomang!)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Charles vs Mario (Ref: DL hoomang!)

4 on 4

No DQ

Abilities On

no non damaging status moves moves.

Arena: The Phantom Galleon

A Large three deck Spanish Galleon that half sank in the Shallow shoreline of TPM, over time a small Island grew around the ship, A thick layer of mud and rocks are found on all three Levels of the ship, the Lowest Level also has seaweed growing on the mud were the sunlight reaches threw holes in the upper decks, wild Pokemon can be found living on the ship, Chatot are known to nest here.

Go Madame Boss Female Kangaskhan Ability: Scrappy

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Jr. Comp. Tech Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: I Challenge Mario!

I accept the challenge, but would you mind clarifying what you mean by this?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Legend View Post

no non damaging status moves moves

~Charles Legend
    Are you referring to moves that alter accuracy/defense/evasiveness, etc., or those that cause a status condition, like poisoning/sleep/paralysis?
    Computer problems? Contact Serv U 724 and Tune it up, Back it up, Keep it up.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Thanks Mario, and sure I ment moves such as Rest and yawn and thunderwave. however moves such as Double Team, fouse enery and foresight are fine.

laghs as I watch darkest try and fail to leave my ship. you might as well ref this pal, only then Ill let you go. of coarse this is just my way of asking you if you mind reffing this for us, while keeping my Pirate theme...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'm sure I can

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Junior Trainer

Well, as long as Toxic isn't involved, I suppose I can live with that. Based on my current matchup with TML, I'm disliking how everyone uses it in conjunction with other status inducing and evasive-type moves. If I make another challenge down the road, I plan on making the matches all-out brawls, not mind games...

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Thanks darkest.^_~ and yeah Mario yoeh that reminds me I have not foght TML in a long time as pick your pokemon and attack.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Junior Trainer

Alright, let's go for it.

I send out Fantasma, my female Gastly. Ability: Levitate

Let's start out with Substitute. While they're distracted, hit them with Confuse Ray, then Perish Song.

Substitute ~ Confuse Ray ~ Perish Song

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

LOL XD you fell for my trap Mario, I knew you would send out your Ghost and Madame Boss happens to be my secret weapon against them... so bring it we have no fear!

Madame Boss use Safeguard just in case, then Focus Punch then strike that sprit hard with Focus Blast!

~Charles Legend

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #10?

===Rules===

4 v 4
    DQ: 1 week
    Abilities on
    No none Damaging status moves (Thunderwave, Toxic, etc etc)

A Large three deck Spanish Galleon that half sank in the Shallow shoreline of TPM, over time a small Island grew around the ship, A thick layer of mud and rocks are found on all three Levels of the ship, the Lowest Level also has seaweed growing on the mud were the sunlight reaches threw holes in the upper decks, wild Pokemon can be found living on the ship, Chatot are known to nest here.

===Battlers===

Mario72486

Fantasma, F
    Levitate
    100/100
    Boo!
    Substitute~Confuse Ray~Perish Song

VS

Charles Legend

Madame Boss, F
    Scrappy
    100/100
    Hip hop ready!
    Safeguard~Focus Punch~Focus Blast

===Round 1===

As I clean off the last of the deck planks here, Elf tosses me the mic and I now take over reffing. After soundly trouncing Charles twice on this ship, I guess he figures he'll leave me to ref :p Still on the Phantom Galleon, we welcome Mario to the forefront. I also sidestep some Chatot drop..pings. Not cool.

Mario waves sheepishly, before releasing his Gastly for all to see. And here comes Charles, jumping out from his corner of shame. But with him is a Kangaskhan that well, I don't ever see him use. Madame slams her fists together, and stares at Fantasma. Her eyes seem to give he the ability of an everlasting Foresight on Fantasma

The swift Ghost spins around some ship supplies, and is fast to make a standard Substitute of herself, from a bucket and a mop and some other stuff. Meanwhile, Madame takes the time to veil herself form any strange effects that might overtake her.

Fan: -8E/-10H Sub 10===//=== Mad: -4E
    SG: 3 rds

Both Pokemon feeling a bit safer, Fantasma floats warily from her Sub, and stares at Madame, before splitting off into nothingness. Lights fly all around Madame, and she stares at them all. She knows she can see Fantasma if she tries...if she Focuses...and she is able to! She lunges forth, and smacks that ridiculous Sub away into the ocean, leaving nothing for Fantasma to have as a barrier.

Fan: -3E ===//=== Mad: -10E

With her sub gone, Fantasma tries to act fast. She opens her mouth and belts out a horrendous series of notes, which I conveniently block out. American Idol is THAT way, Fantasia...

But Madame has other ideas She wells up another enormous amount of energy and throws it forward. Its slightly erratic in its flight path and Fantasma is struck only partially by the blast, as it sears by her. Still, being hit by that attack confused her...what the hell was wrong with Kangaskhans these days! It didn't even really hurt!

Fan: -5E/-5H ===//=== Mad: -10E
    4 rds left

===Stats===

Mario

Fantasma, F
    Levitate
    85/84
    Really, all that?

VS

Charles Legend

Madame Boss, F
    Scrappy
    100/86
    SG: 2 rds
    Hrm.. no good.

PS: 4 rds left!!

Charles

Last edited by DarkestLight; 12th January 2010 at 07:16 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Charles vs Mario (Ref: DL hoomang!)

Hum right ghosts are such tricky wenches. Right Madame Boss use Shadow Ball three times!

~Charles Legend

Junior Trainer

How unoriginal.

Use Sucker Punch, followed by Torment. When their guard's down, use Psychic.

Sucker Punch ~ Torment ~ Psychic

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #10?

===Rules===

4 v 4
    Abilities on

===Battlers===

Mario

Fantasma, F
    Levitate
    85/84
    Really, all that?
    Sucker Punch~Torment~Psychic

VS

Charles Legend

Madame Boss, F
    Scrappy
    100/86
    SG: 2 rds
    Hrm.. no good.
    ShadowBall x 3

===Round 2===

Madame slammed her fists together, ready to cause some damage. Upon the third slamming of her fists, a Shadowball started to form out of the air. Before the ball was flung however, Fantasma was quick to speed in and slam her body into Madame's gut. Unfortunatly, the Shadowball flew downward, pinning Fantasma under it.

Fan: -7E/-16H ===//=== Mad: -8E/-9H

Fantasma floated up, kind of dizzy. But she did not quit in her close range assault. She wailed out horrendously, as a second Shadowball was charged up and fired. Fantasma was flung backwards, but she was sure her spell would come through.

Fan: -3E/-16H ===//=== Mad: -8E Trm

Thinking Ghosts were nothing more than easy targets now, Madame tried to charge up a third Shadowball. But nothing happened. Madame stasred at her hands, and then watched as they seemed to warp and shift right in front of her eyes. She fell to her knees, pained by the Psychic wave.

Fan: -8E ===//=== Mad: -10H

The song rang in their minds...a lil louder now.

===Stats===

Mario

Fantasma, F
    Levitate
    53/66
    Lil lax, but comeback time.

VS

Charles Legend

Madame Boss, F
    Scrappy
    81/70
    SG: 1 rd
    Trm: 4 actions
    Hrm, Not great

PS: 3 rds left!!

Mario

Entertaining quotes!

Junior Trainer

Let's mess with Madame's mind for a few more turns.

First, use Mean Look to ensure they can't escape from your song. Then, Double Team twice.

Mean Look ~ Double Team x2

Junior Trainer

What's the matter, Charlie? Has my Gastly freaked out your Madame too much?

Kidding, kidding. But it has been close to a week since the last round. I hope you haven't forgotten a battle that you made the challenge for...

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Oops sorry about that Mario, I was busy.

Right Madame Boss use Shadow Ball then Shadow Claw then Shadow Ball

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #10?

===Rules===

4 v 4
    Abilities on

===Battlers===

Mario

Fantasma, F
    Levitate
    53/66
    Lil lax, but comeback time.
    Mean Look~Double Team x 2

VS

Charles Legend

Madame Boss, F
    Scrappy
    81/70
    SG: 1 rd
    Trm: 4 actions
    Hrm, Not great
    ShadowBall~Shadow Claw~ShadowBall

===Round 3===

Fantasma looked on in anger as Madame slammed her fists together. That glare seemed to be powerful enough to keep Madame in the fight. Creating a sphere of pure ghost energy, Madame flung that sphere right for Fantasma. The ghost was struck, and Fantasma howled, but she did her job.

Fan: -3E/-16H ===//=== Mad: -8E

Fantasma then split apart into 4 clones, in order to deceive the Kangaskhan. Madame was pissed at this new addition to the battle, and went for a semicircular slash, ripping a clone apart.

Fan: -3E 4 cl. ===//=== Mad: -7E

Not satisfied with the odds thus far, Fantasma split once more, making such a huge ghost congregation in this fight that Madame thought she was in an episode of Ghost Hunters. A second Shadowball flew free, splitting two ghosts apart. But there were 6 more ghosts to be fought.

Fan: -3E 4 cl.===//=== Mad: -8E

The song rang in their minds...a lil louder now. Madame's Safeguard fade.

===Stats===

Mario

Fantasma, F
    Levitate
    37/57
    6 cl.
    Told you.

VS

Charles Legend

Madame Boss, F
    Scrappy
    81/46
    Trm: 1 action
    Why so many ghosts? Can't fight me straight on.

ML in effect.
    PS: 2 rds left!!

Charles

Last edited by DarkestLight; 19th January 2010 at 08:50 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

Junior Trainer

Wouldn't it be Charles' turn? I chose the moves first for the previous round, after all.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Madame Boss uses thunderbolt on all of them then Crunch then Outrage!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Junior Trainer

Protect yourself from the Thunderbolt, then fire off another Confuse Ray. Create a few more clones afterwards.

Protect ~ Confuse Ray ~ Double Team

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #10?

===Rules===

4 v 4
    Abilities on

===Battlers===

Mario

Fantasma, F
    Levitate
    37/57
    6 cl.
    Told you.
    Protect~Confuse Ray~Double Team

VS

Charles Legend

Madame Boss, F
    Scrappy
    81/46
    Trm: 1 action
    Why so many ghosts? Can't fight me straight on.
    Thunderbolt~Crunch~Outrage

===Round 4===

Fantasma decides to play defensively this round. Starting with a Protective barrier that shields her and her posse from the thunderous assault thrown by Madame. Kanga getting really pissed at this ghost again.

Fan: -9E ===//=== Mad: -8E

No clones dissipated, Fantasma smirked and flew around all willy nilly. Kanga tried to go for one of them, but as she bit through air, her vision got all blurred and bleary. Like she was wearing drunk goggles. Ugh god no she was confused.

Fan: -3E ===//=== Mad: -7E cfn

Even in confusion though, Madame began to have a outrageous tantrum. She stomped and roared and swung her tail and just did all sorts of angry things. Pissed by it all, she managed to take out another clone, but they came right back, along with 1 more!

Fan: -3E +1 cl.===//=== Mad: -8E

The song rang in their minds...a lil louder now. It seemed to be wrapping up..

===Stats===

Mario

Fantasma, F
    Levitate
    37/42
    7 cl.
    Told you.

VS

Charles Legend

Madame Boss, F
    Scrappy
    81/23
    Cfn
    AAAARGH! Aggravation

ML in effect.
    PS: 1 rd left!!

Mario

Entertaining quotes!

Junior Trainer

Heh heh heh. Let's give the song the last turn it needs to go off.

See if you can put it to sleep with Hypnosis. Create another series of clones, and then take the last turn off.

Hypnosis ~ Double Team ~ Relax

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Fuck you Mario and Darkest! -_-; This is the very reason why I said no non damaging status moves moves in the fist place!

Madam Boss use Protect then uses thunderbolt on all of them then Shadow Claw also if you msnage to knock out the ghost quickly return to your Pokéball beore that bloody song gets to you.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

o.O? Perish song does not count as a Non-damaging status move because it does not directly inflict a status that hinders a Pokemon through the match. It just kills you.

You should have said no instant death moves. That's why you have to be clear what moves you are banning.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

oh ok, well in any case by all means contiune reffing...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #10?

===Rules===

4 v 4
    Abilities on

===Battlers===

Mario

Fantasma, F
    Levitate
    37/42
    7 cl.
    Told you.
    Hypnosis~Double Team~Relax

VS

Charles Legend

Madame Boss, F
    Scrappy
    81/23
    Cfn
    AAAARGH! Aggravation
    Protect~Thunderbolt~Shadow Claw

===Round 5===

Madame is in a hot flash all right. She knows time is drawing near for them both, but with seven Gastly's floating all around doing some sort of droopy eye dance, she has no choice but to stay hunkered down and erect a shield. The Hypnotic waves bounce off, which kinda disappoint Fantasma.

Fan: -3E ===//=== Mad: -7E

Now here's the problem. Madame stays hunkered down. She doesn't move. I think she's stark frozen with fear. With that being said, Fantasma maxes out her Double Teaming to a grand total of 9 clones.

Fan: -3E +2 cl.===//=== Mad: cfn

Stomping all about at the sight of MORE clones, Madame dares to try and annhilate them all. The gastly crew just chills as Madam'e claw slices through three of them. All three evaporate and yeah, Madame was done.

Fan: +6E===//=== Mad: -7E

The final notes hit, and both Madame Boss and Fantasma fall to the ground, defeated. No real advantage to that, really..

===Stats===

Mario

Fantasma, F
    Levitate
    0/42
    MARTYR!!

VS

Charles Legend

Madame Boss, F
    Scrappy
    0/9
    Cfn
    ._.

Charles release, Mario release, Charles attack

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Madam Boss return, Right time for Plan B!

Go Nessie my Female Lapras whose Ability is Water Absorb!

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 22nd January 2010 at 10:46 AM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Junior Trainer

Good job, Fantasma.

I see your Nessie and raise you a Sparky, aka my male Houndour. His ability is Flash Fire.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Oh a a hound dour big deal.

Nessie use Surf three times!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Junior Trainer

Unoriginal. I was expecting a little more from our Loch Ness Monster wannabe.

Protect yourself from the first Surf, then make it shine with Sunny Day. Fire back against the third Surf with Solar Beam.

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #10?

===Rules===

4 v 4
    Abilities on

===Battlers===

Mario
    X X X

Sparky, M
    Flash Fire
    100/100
    Take that?
    Protect~Sunny Day~SolarBeam

VS

Charles Legend
    X X X

Nessie, F
    Water Absorb
    100/100
    Beluuuga
    Surf x 3

===Round 6===

Two new Pokemon! Nessie, a larger Lapras slides out, and is greeted by a Houndour. This match continues with some severe ferocity, as Nessie commands a huge gulf of water to slam on Sparky. But as the water washes away, Sparky is still intact, his shield holding out.

Spa: -9E ===//=== Ness: -7E

Nessie follows up with a second Surf, and Sparky makes tracks. He ran to try and evade the Surf, all the while forcing the sun to come down on them, But the wave hit before he was able to gain the Sun's true power.

Nessie hissed at the sun. That was not cool. Stupid cancer-causing ball of death.

Spa: -4E/-18H ===//=== Ness: -7E
    SD: 3 rds

The sunlight now began to show its true effect. Nessie raised a third Surf, but when it hit Sparky, Sparky was able to shake off the heat. In retaliation, he aimed and fired a Solarbeam at Nessie. The beam struck from the sky, Nessie unable to counter or even expect it.

Spa: -10E/-9H ===//=== Ness: -7E/-20H

===Stats===

Mario
    X X X

Sparky, M
    Flash Fire
    73/77
    Heaven smash!

VS

Charles Legend
    X X X

Nessie, F
    Water Absorb
    80/79
    Ow...

SD: 2.5 rds

Mario

Entertaining quotes!

Junior Trainer

College has kept me at bay, but thankfully now there is a moment to continue the battle.

Create a set of clones twice in a row to confuse Nessie even further. Follow up with Nasty Plot.

Double Team x2 ~ Nasty Plot

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Nassie use Hail then Blizzard to destroy all of the clones then use Fissure!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #10?

===Rules===

4 v 4
    Abilities on

===Battlers===

Mario
    X X X

Sparky, M
    Flash Fire
    73/77
    Heaven smash!
    Double Team x 2~Nasty Plot

VS

Charles Legend
    X X X

Nessie, F
    Water Absorb
    80/79
    Ow...
    Hail~Blizzard~Fissure

===Round 6===

Nessie was not appreciating the sun, since there was no cool body of water to use. Except of course...the lagoon! Gleefully she tries to head off the side of the ship, but Sparky skids in front of her. He growls and splits into 3 clones, now surrounding Nessie.

Nessie cries out to the sky, and soon, the weather starts to shift from warm skies, to a Hailstorm. The ice cubes are already as big as softballs! What the hell man! Those clones.. yeh they're gone.

Spa: -3E ===//=== Ness: -4E
    H: 4 rds

Nessie once more heads toward the edge of the ship, and once again Sparky cuts her off and tries to create these clones. But the Hail smacks him and the clones into submission.

To further this plan of hers, Nessie now adds howling icy winds to cover the ship in a layer of ice, Sparky is caught in this hellion of cold and barely is able to stay from freezing.

Spa: -3E/-6H ===//=== Ness: -9E

Glad that the dog was feeling a massive chill, Nessie now slammed her rump on the ship deck. A massive crack rushed through the planks making up the upper part of the hull and engulfed Sparky, along with a tonnage of ice. That attack then closed up, leaving Sparky on the lowest level of the ship, hurting and dazed.

But down there...in that seedy darkness. Sparky began to plot his revenge. Ohh yes, how devious it would be.

Spa: -2E/-34H +2 SpA ===//=== Ness: -15E

The hail didn't bother Nessie, and Sparky was far too deep in the ship to be plunked by them.

===Stats===

Mario
    X X X

Sparky, M
    Flash Fire
    33/69
    +2 SpA
    ..Ok no I gotta act fast.

VS

Charles Legend
    X X X

Nessie, F
    Water Absorb
    80/61
    That's how we do!

Hail: 3 rds

CL

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Nessie use Brine three times to finsh that dog off.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Junior Trainer

Sunny Day will clear things up nicely. Hold on as long as you can with two more Solar Beams.

Sunny Day ~ Solar Beam x2

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #10?

===Rules===

4 v 4
    Abilities on

===Battlers===

Mario
    X X X

Sparky, M
    Flash Fire
    33/69
    +2 SpA
    ..Ok no I gotta act fast.
    Sunny Day x 3

VS

Charles Legend
    X X X

Nessie, F
    Water Absorb
    80/61
    That's how we do!
    Brine x 3

===Round 7===

Nessie knew that dog was on its last legs, and she was prepared to take it out. So, she slithered over to peer down the ships depths. Down by the base of the ship stood Sparky, well 'standing' is a very strong term. He was bounding about, sparking here and there. Nessie wasted no time in firing that Briny spray, which struck Sparky as he bounded across a small gap-heading up to the main deck.

Hitting the lowest level again, Sparky stared up once he stood. As he hoed, the sky seemed to stop hailing, and Sun beamed down. Nessie noticed the change as well, and disproved heavily.

Spa: -4E/-12H ===//=== Ness: -4E
    SD: 4 rds

Even with the sunlight beaming down, Nessie felt she could beat this pup. However, this battle was about to be tougher. A strong collection of light appeared above Nessie, and she looked up to see a huge ball of light forming.

It then exploded down right on her back-a disjointed Solarbeam. Knowing that pup was behind it, she craned her neck toward the hole. Just then-Sparky came bounding onto the main deck-and received a spray right to the face. That made him back up and fall back down the hole!

Spa: -10E/-6H ===//=== Ness: -4E/-14H

Nessie raised her head again, and then spotted the shimmering glean above her, making the water shimmer. She slithered forward, but the Solarbeam fired again, and she went flying forward. Sparky dove back onto the main deck just as Nessie went flying over the hole.

Sparky whimpered as he was smothered under Nessie's weight as they fell back down. Nessie craned her head down and fired a Brine onto Sparky before they hit the lowest level again. Slithering off of Sparky, Nessie began making her way back up.

===Stats===

Mario
    X X X

Sparky, M
    Flash Fire
    9/45
    +2 SpA
    Ok ow. Really. Ow.

VS

Charles Legend
    X X X

Nessie, F
    Water Absorb
    52/49
    Not too shabby. Stupid sun.

SD: 3 rds

Mario

Entertaining quotes!

Junior Trainer

Fire off one more Solarbeam, then charge in with a pair of Thunder Fangs.

Solarbeam ~ Thunder Fang x2

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Nessie use Brine three times, however if it faints use Hail then if their is a move left use relax.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #10?

===Rules===
    4 v 4
    Abilities on

===Battlers===

Mario
    X X X

Sparky, M
    Flash Fire
    9/45
    +2 SpA
    Ok ow. Really. Ow.
    Solarbeam~Thunder Fang x 2

VS

Charles Legend
    X X X

Nessie, F
    Water Absorb
    52/49
    Not too shabby. Stupid sun.
    Brine x 3

===Round 8===

Nessie continued her trip upward to the main deck once more, but Sparky had other ideas. Though literally crushed by this leviathan of the sea, he still had a score to settle, and the Sun was going to help him out. Another Solarbeam was rocketed Nessie's way, helping her reach the main deck in record time.

The pup followed in quick fashion, and once again ran into a Briny splashback. Sparky tripped over his front feet and landed face first in front of Nessie.

Nessie thought the pup was gone, but she wanted to be sure. A second Briny mixture was concocted in her mouth and she planned on using the pup's body as a spittoon. Sparky had other plans and true to his namesake, they were electrified. He lunged forth from his back leg and bit down on Nessie's front right flipper. Nessie protested and fired that Brine with extreme prejudice.

Sparky released his grip and lied still.

Spa: -5E/-6H ===//=== Ness: -4E/-10H

===Stats===

Mario
    X X

Sparky, M
    Flash Fire
    0/30
    +2 SpA
    ._.

VS

Charles Legend
    X X X

Nessie, F
    Water Absorb
    28/41
    Yay dead doggie

SD: 1 rd

Mario release, Charles attack

Entertaining quotes!

Junior Trainer

I'll send out Cascada, my female Squirtle. Her ability is Torrent.