Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ayeun vs Knight of Time [Ref = DL]

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default Ayeun vs Knight of Time [Ref = DL]

Need another battle...

Arena - A tropical island out to sea. The water is clear and blue, and the sun is just the right temperature for a day at the beach. The coral in the water is vibrant colours, and the sun is high, but not too bright (Not sunny day level).

Rules - 4 v 4. One at a time.

Banned moves - Toxic, Rest, Weather affecting moves, Plus any the Opponent or Ref wish to add.

I will send first, you attack first.

Go la Bella, the Female Milotic.
    Last edited by Ayeun; 23rd January 2010 at 12:19 AM.

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: Ayeun vs ????? [Ref = ?????]

I'll take you on, Ayeun. Can we ban Attract, Captivate, Endeavour, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Memento, and the rest of the non-damaging moves that either heal or cause a status condition (e.g. Recover and Thunder Wave, but not Giga Drain or Thunderpunch)?

Go, Blademaster (the Gallade, not the TPMer)!

Okay Blademaster, first battle, so let's give it our all.

Use a Taunt and Safeguard combo to start, then lash out on La Bella with a good Leaf Blade.

If she tries Double Team or any stat boosting moves, Snatch the benefit(s) for yourself if you can, but save it for your third action, just incase.

Edit: Before I forget, what's the scoop on abilities? In the event they're on, my Gallade has Steadfast.
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 22nd January 2010 at 10:39 AM.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Default Re: Ayeun vs ????? [Ref = ?????]

Your on. I keep forgetting to list abilitys tho... la Bella has Marvel Scale.

Ok bells, Try to get off a quick Giga Impact, and then follow up with a Dragon Pulse

Giga Impact ~ recover from Giga Impact ~ Dragon Pulse.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Default Re: Ayeun vs Knight of Time [Ref = ?????]

Bumping since we need a ref.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I might grab this. I'll see how two of my battles go, since they're getting close-before I grab this one. By tonight I should know. Well, if you see a reffing here tonight you'll know.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Veteran Trainer

After cleaning my reffing log, I saw I finished 4 battles recently. So I definitly can take this. Don't believe me?

2010 battle #12

===Rules===

4 V 4
    Banned: Rest, Toxic, Weather affecting moves, Attract, Captivate, Endeavour, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Memento, and the rest of the non-damaging moves that either heal or cause a status condition (e.g. Recover and Thunder Wave, but not Giga Drain or Thunderpunch). I'm gonna throw in Perish Song, since that counts as a delayed OHKO move..
    Arena: A tropical island out to sea. The water is clear and blue, and the sun is just the right temperature for a day at the beach. The coral in the water is vibrant colours, and the sun is high, but not too bright
    DQ: 1 week
    Abilities are on

===Battlers===

Knight of Time
    X X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    100/100
    Bladed fury
    Taunt+Safeguard~Leaf Blade

VS

Ayeun
    X X X X

la Bella, F
    Marvel Scale
    100/100
    Giga Impact~Dragon Pulse

===Round 1===

Back on the island. In fact, I never left. Ayeun just shanghai'd a boat and KOT just happened to be on it. Well, with this many warm battles I might just retire and become a summer ref. What we got, a 4 on 4? I'm cool, lemme just get my Blue Hawaii.

KOT: Ayeun, I'm sorry you have to see him this way.

Ay: No! It's ok! I'm sorry you HAVEN'T see him this way, my god he's so easy to get along with!

Well the battle starts *sip*..Mmmm sweet sweet foggy nectar of the gods. Well ok, we got Bella over here, starting to glow already. Shes watching, and seething at Blademaster over there. Well...I guess I'd be mad too if I saw him making gestures to imply I'm so fat I was put on a scale and the scale said "Whoa". And then the Gallade is showered with sparkling praise!

And then the Gallade is hammered into next year by a searing fast Milotic bum-rush. Dun think he was expecting such a powerful first hit.

Blade: -6E/-16H ===//=== Bel: -13E Tnt
    SG: 3 rds

Blade got up, breathing hard from that strike. Bella made her way over toward him, a nice set of snakelike tracks in the sand to be eaten away by the sea. Giving her no mercy, Blade lunged for her body and slashed across it, his appendages feeling like grass! It ITTTECHED it itched!

Blade: -8E ===//=== Bel: *crg* -16H

Blade stood on guard, but even he had to wince as a second charging was performed. Bella 'a aura changed and the blast that came out of of a beautiful purplish blue. Well, beauty isn't every..hey, Guy. I want a drink that's the same color as that attack. No Blue Hawaii's are dark blue, well not dark but they're solid....

Purple problem solver? Sign me up!

Oh yeah and Blademaster is smoldering.

Blade: -8H ===//=== Bel: -6E

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    X X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    76/86
    Haha Sucker!
    Sg: 2 rds

VS

Ayeun
    X X X X

la Bella, F
    Marvel Scale
    84/81
    Lil hurt...
    Tnt: 3 actions

Ay

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Default Re: Ayeun vs Knight of Time [Ref = DL]

I like it... Lets rip things up with a Surf, then a Hydro pump... Finish off with another Dragon pulse.

Alright Blademaster, time to deal some of that pain back.

Give Bella a huge Flash to deal with, then use another two Leaf Blades on her, aiming for the same area you hit in the last round, make her itch like crazy!
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #12

===Rules===

4 V 4
    Banned: Rest, Toxic, Weather affecting moves, Attract, Captivate, Endeavour, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Memento, and the rest of the non-damaging moves that either heal or cause a status condition (e.g. Recover and Thunder Wave, but not Giga Drain or Thunderpunch). I'm gonna throw in Perish Song, since that counts as a delayed OHKO move..
    Arena: A tropical island out to sea. The water is clear and blue, and the sun is just the right temperature for a day at the beach. The coral in the water is vibrant colours, and the sun is high, but not too bright
    Abilities are on

===Battlers===

Knight of Time
    X X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    76/86
    Haha Sucker!
    Sg: 2 rds
    Flash~Leaf Blade x 2

VS

Ayeun
    X X X X

la Bella, F
    Marvel Scale
    84/81
    Lil hurt...
    Tnt: 3 actions
    Surf~Hydro Pump~Dragon Pulse

===Round 2===

Drinky drinky drink. Oh wait battle. Alright. Since we're near the ocean, it was pretty easy for Bella to summon a Surf to come up and crash on the island. The best Blade could do was erupt a Flash from clashing its blades together, getting in Bella's eyes.

The wave found home, crashing onto Blademaster pretty hard.

Blade: -2E/-11H ===//=== Bel: -7E -Acc

Blade recovered, and in good time too. The sands washed off his build as Bella hovered above him, trying to look as big as possible. In truth, that flash really hindered her, and she was trying to stretch out and sweep around, to hit that Gallade so she knew where to aim.

Blade flipped over her swinging body, and dashed behind her. One deft slice gave her the target she needed, but her aim was off, as the Hydro Pump went to Blade's left.

Blade: -8E ===//=== Bel: -10E/-16H

Blade didn't stop the attack, spinning on his left foot. His left blade stabbed Bella and she cried out in itching aggravation. Bella landed on her side and slithered away, before turning to where she was hit and fired off a second Dragon Pulse.

The beautiful blast was fun to watch as it went skyward. Complete miss.

Blade: -8E ===//=== Bel: -6E/-16H

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    X X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    65/68
    Bladed fury!
    SG: 1 rd

VS

Ayeun
    X X X X

la Bella, F
    Marvel Scale
    52/58
    LOT HOT!
    - Acc

KOT

Entertaining quotes!

Good work Blademaster, let's see if we can boost the lead we just got.

Keep moving around so that she hopefully continues to have trouble hitting you, and use Drain Punch using your pointy arms 3 times, however, if she goes for evasion, use a strong Aerial Ace to catch her by surprise.

If she tries using any other non-damaging move, Taunt her.
    Knight of Time

Well, if he wants to see us attack...

DIVE DIVE DIVE!!!!!! And then Hydro pump

Dive (down) ~ Dive (up) ~ Hydro Pump

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #12

===Rules===

4 V 4
    Abilities are on

===Battlers===

Knight of Time
    X X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    65/68
    Bladed fury!
    SG: 1 rd
    Drain Punch x 3

VS

Ayeun
    X X X X

la Bella, F
    Marvel Scale
    52/58
    LOT HOT!
    - Acc
    Dive~Hydro Pump

===Round 3===

Oh yes Purple Problem solver right here!. Alright and it seems Blademaster has a nasty problem of his own. Bella, realizing she might be a bit outclassed on land, does what any smart nimble water Pokemon night do. She bails! She speeds toward the sea as Blade moves backwards and around to try and be evasive. But upon seeing her make a break for the water, he gives chase.

He was able to speed over using an enhanced speed version of Aerial Ace-and tag Bella before she dove down into the depths. Still, it wasn't enough, and he kicked at the water.

Blade: -3E ===//=== Bel: -2E/-3H

Blade watched carefully, and then looked down at a light shadow moving through the water. It fully surfaced in a rage, and knocked Blade Skyward. Bella shot up the full length of her body out the water, leaving Blade to work in the air.

As they both descended, Blade tucked his legs in and extended his blades, before spreading out in an X formation. Bella was on his left side, and inadvertently was poked by that blade. The pain was minimal, but Blade was thankful for the health grab before he belly flopped.

Oooh that burns *siiiiiip*

Blade: -4E/-9H/+3H ===//=== Bel: -3E/-6H

After that flop, Blade slowly rose to his feet. Bella was raising over him and a wall of water was rising with her. Quick as he could Blade dove for Bella's midsection, stabbing at it. Bella lurched forward, but that was not a grand move on Blade's part. The Hydro Pump came barreling down on him, slamming him into the water.

Sand flushed up all around him, as Bella smirked, happy that she lured him into her surroundings.

Blade: -4E/-13H/+3H ===//=== Bel: -9E/-6H

The safeguard faded.

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    X X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    49/57
    Oh wow red belleh

VS

Ayeun
    X X X X

la Bella, F
    Marvel Scale
    37/44
    You can't swim !

Aye

Last edited by DarkestLight; 1st February 2010 at 07:38 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Hmm... Grab blade, and dive... Then hit him with a Dragon pulse

Dive (down) with blade ~ Dive (up) WithOUT blade ~ Dragon pulse.

Blademaster, if she wants to drag you into the water, let's see her defend herself against a trio of Thunderbolts, so for the first one, use it quickly as she is heading your way, and give the last two all you've got. Make sure she falls!
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #12

===Rules===

4 V 4
    Abilities are on

===Battlers===

Knight of Time
    X X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    49/57
    Oh wow red belleh
    Thunderbolt x 3

VS

Ayeun
    X X X X

la Bella, F
    Marvel Scale
    37/44
    You can't swim !
    Dive~Dragon Pulse

===Round 4===

As Blade recovers from that latest assault (and I refill. Ooh sangria ), Bella rushes over and wraps herself around him partially. The rest of her body edges toward deep water. Blade is able to free a hand and slams it on her skin, forcing electrical impulses to overload with the assistance of a Thunderbolt. Bella freaks out and her grip loosens. Blade wriggles out-almost.

She latches onto him with her mouth, and pulls him under with her. The impact of hitting the water is where the damage seemed to originate from. Yikes.

Blade: -8E/-8H ===//=== Bel: -3E/-16H

They swim deep down into the depths and yeah I'm not going down there.

O wait, a small water eruption just happened off shore. I still don't see anyone..wait...that's Bella! Bella swam back! But where's that Gallade? Pretty sure he got off another Thunderbolt though, she's still sparking

Blade: -8E ===//=== Bel: -3E/-16H

She's still floating on the water's surface, looking down. Ulp, she must see him, and , now I'm positive she does because her head went under with a familiar bluish light. She fired off that Dragon Pulse..and it seemed to hit something.

But suddenly Bella is surrounded by electrified water. She screams out, and floats there still....and finally, FINALLY Blademaster surfaces, holding onto Bella as a life raft.

Blade: -8E/-8H ===//=== Bel: -6E/-16H

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    X X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    33/23
    Hrm, good ply...drowning me..

VS

Ayeun
    X X X

la Bella, F
    Marvel Scale
    0/32
    But you can fry things well..

Aye release, KOT attack

Entertaining quotes!

Hmm... Well, that was... Different...

Lets go Buzzer, the Male Vibrava.

A Vibrava? Okay...I think my next Pokemon can handle him, after Blademaster falls.

Blademaster that round was a close one, so we gotta get on the attack right away, so pummel your new opponent with a barrage of widely-aimed Icy Winds!

Or, if he tries to fly out of range or tries to lower your accuracy through an attempt to blind you, use Magical Leaf!
    Knight of Time

(Ability is Levitate)

Sandstorm ~ Fury cutter ~ Fury cutter

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #12

===Rules===

4 V 4
    Abilities are on

===Battlers===

Knight of Time
    X X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    33/23
    Hrm, good ply...drowning me..
    Icy Wind x 3
    Sub: Magical Leaf as needed

VS

Ayeun
    X X X

Buzzer, M
    100/100
    Levitate
    Must now strike
    Sandstorm~Fury Cutter x 2

===Round 5===

There was a moment of anxiety from Ayeun, before she recalled Bella. Looking as Blade swam over to the shoreline, out came a new dragon. It fluttered to the sands and eyed the Gallade with new interest. Blade stood up and stared Buzzer down, as the little guy began to flap its wings hastily.

The Sands began to whip around this beautiful island, changing the weather for the next few rounds. Mixed in however, was a sudden blast of cold that irked Buzzard. He took to the skies now, ready for aerial action. Suddenly, the sandstorm died out...and a smiley face appeared in the sun. I dun think this island appreciates weather changes of any kind.

Blade: -4E ===//=== Buz: -12H

Now began the search for where Buzzard had taken off too. Blade looked left and right and wound up running in the water off shore again in his search. Up high, Buzzard watched as Blade scampered about uncomfortably. But leaves began to swirl in from the island, and they cycled up. Buzzard freaked as they flew around him in a storm, allowing Blade to turn and see where Buzzer was hiding.

Buzzer dipped-speeding toward Blade with a relentless fury. He banked left at the last minute, but that wing against Blade' shoulder felt like a knife cut. A Sharp thin knife cut.

Blade: -6E/-2H ===//=== Buz: -4E/-6H

Not too worried bout that hit, Gallade was tempted for Buzzard to do it again. It was almost cute. When Buzzard didn't swoop down immediately, Blade sent another set of leaves to find their target. They swirled above Blae, and then right in front of his feet. Blade turned, only to be sliced in the face by the leaf-chased Buzzer.

Buzzer flew away to nurse his wounds as best he could.

Blade: -6E/-4H ===//=== Buz: -4E/-6H

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    X X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    27/7
    Hrm, newcomer

VS

Ayeun
    X X X

Buzzer, M
    76/88
    Levitate
    Dont like this things movements...

Aye

Last edited by DarkestLight; 3rd February 2010 at 04:56 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Keep those fury cutters going!!!

Uh, Ayeun, before I post my next moves, didn't you mention at the start of this battle that you were banning weather changing moves?

I think you might have forgotten. But if that's the case, I'll post after you clarify on this one.

Edit: Darkly, that Icy Wind lowered Buzzer's speed one level, right?
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 3rd February 2010 at 12:32 PM.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

Ugh damn me and not noting Sandstorm as weather changing.

Yeah since the rounds already reffed, all I can really do is edit out that move and give you back the HP/EP you lost for it. Continue as normal

Entertaining quotes!

It's understandable.

Anyway, Blademaster, relax, then use Icy Wind twice when he comes in range. Let him know you're not out without a fight!
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #12

===Rules===

4 V 4
    Abilities are on

===Battlers===
    Knight of Time
    X X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    27/7
    Hrm, newcomer
    Relax~Icy Wind x 2

VS

Ayeun
    X X X

Buzzer, M
    76/88
    Levitate
    -1 Spd
    Dont like this things movements...
    Fury Cutter x 3

===Round 6===

Blade stood his ground, glad that he was able to take a momentary breather. He extended his blades and bent down to do a stretch or two.

A bit chilled from that Icy Wind before, Buzzer made sure that this time he got a good square hit in, colliding and Cutting across Blade's chest with his own sets of wings.

Blade: +6E/-6H ===//=== Buz: -4E

Still in close since he didn't jump away, Blade was forced to block for a moment as Buzzer fluttered once more, a fourth cut ripping at his body. They were growing in intensity too.. and Blade made it known that was going to end

Holding his left hand out during the assault, he formed a small blast of Ice that burst out into a wind like chaos, throwing Buzzer back.

Blade: -4E/-8H ===//=== Buz: -4E/-12H -Spd

Blade began to feel the toll on his body and he urged himself to keep standing. He threw both hands out in front of him and released a third blast of icy wind to try and hold Buzzer back. It chilled him, but it did not stop him. That little dragon flew toward Blade and slashed him up pretty well.

Feeling satisfied, Buzzer landed and skittered away, eager to get these ice buildups off its wings.

Blade: -4E/-10H ===//=== Buz: -4E/-12H -Spd

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    X X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    3/5
    Ok ow Really. Ow

VS

Ayeun
    X X X

Buzzer, M
    52/76
    Levitate
    -3 Spd
    Man Ice all OVER the place!

KOT

Entertaining quotes!

Alright Blademaster, keep using Icy Wind until you fall. You've done well!
    Knight of Time

Fury cutter till Blade falls

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #12

===Rules===

4 V 4
    Abilities are on

===Battlers===

Knight of Time
    X X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    3/5
    Ok ow Really. Ow
    Man Ice all OVER the place!
    Icy Wind

VS

Ayeun
    X X X

Buzzer, M
    52/76
    Levitate
    -3 Spd
    Fury Cutter x 3

===Round 7===

Well, continuing on with this barrage, Blade raised his hands and forced out another Icy Wind. Though cold and unsure if more ice could build up on his body, Buzzer just hopped over and renewed his subscription to Furycutter weekly. The monster known as Blademaster finally falls.

Blade: -12H ===//=== Buz: -4E/-12H -Spd

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    X X X

Blademaster, M
    Steadfast
    0/1
    Ha, killed you ded!

VS

Ayeun
    X X X

Buzzer, M
    40/72
    Levitate
    -4 Spd
    Man more ice?

KOT release, Aye attax

Entertaining quotes!

Alright, my next choice will be my shiny female Clefairy, Celeste.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

ability

Entertaining quotes!

Oops, it's Magic Guard.
    Knight of Time

well, I SHOULD have a bit of power in that fury cutter, so lets keep going with that...

But, IF that dirty Clefairy puts me to sleep, grumble about it a lot... With Sleep Talk

Fury cutter x 3 - Sub: If asleep- Sleep talk

Celeste, if we play our cards right, we can end this quickly.

Use Blizzard 3 times, and let's see what develops.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #12

===Rules===

4 V 4
    Abilities are on

===Battlers===

Knight of Time
    X X X

Celeste, F
    Magic Guard
    100/100
    Ha, killed you ded!
    Blizzard x 3

VS

Ayeun
    X X X

Buzzer, M
    40/72
    Levitate
    -4 Spd
    Man more ice?
    Fury Cutter x 3

===Round 8===

Not losing a beat, KOT's next pokemon appears on the scene, a fluttery little Clefable with a penchant for destruction. Celeste pointed his small claws at Buzzer, and fired a slew of icy winds at him. At first, Buzzard thought it was that same old attack, but when the chill grew to insane levels, he new he was in trouble. The amount of ice that caked up on him finally forced him frozen-a state he did NOT want to be in.

Cel: -10E ===//=== Buz: -20H* Frz

Not fazed by the fact that Buzzer was incapable of harming him, Celeste did that again, and caked him in ice. By the time it was over, it was definitely hard to see Buzzer in all of that ice.

Cel: -10E ===//=== Buz: -20H*

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    X X X

Celeste, F
    Magic Guard
    100/80
    Ha, killed you ded!

VS

Ayeun
    X X

Buzzer, M
    0/72
    Levitate
    -4 Spd
    X_X

Aye release, KOT attax

Last edited by DarkestLight; 5th February 2010 at 10:27 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

SLUT FUCK CRAP...

Sorry about that. Flesh eating virus has me down in the dumps...

Grrrrr... Go Squish, the Female Makuhita. Ability - Thick Fat.

Great, now this is starting to look like MLG's ability battle with T_M_L earlier, ironically Ayeun, he used his Clefable against T_M_L's Hariyama, so this is basically going to be similar to that battle, but with the pre-evos.

Anyway...

Celeste, if Squish wants a tough battle we'll give her one.

Use Psychic x3 in beam form.

Or, if she goes for evasion or tries blinding you, use Swift!

Edit: Darkly, just a friendly reminder, but Celeste is female and shiny too. Not a unisex name here...
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 5th February 2010 at 07:17 PM.
    Knight of Time

Hmm... Bulk up, and then Arm thrust x2!

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #12

===Rules===

4 V 4
    Abilities are on

===Battlers===

Knight of Time
    X X X

Celeste, F
    Magic Guard
    100/100
    Ha, killed you ded!
    Psychic x 3

VS

Ayeun
    X X

Squish, F
    100/100
    Thick Fat
    n_~
    Bulk Up~Arm Thrust x 2

===Round 9===

Ayeun hissed at her sudden defecit, and tries to return the favor by releasing Squish, her go to gal. Squish pounds her left fist into her right palm. Cel is unamused and snaps her fingers.

A beam forms from that vibrational snap. and plunges toward Squish. The little fighter just finished flexing by the time the beam hit her, throwing her to the ground in mental agony.

Cel: -8E ===//=== Squ: -3E/-13H* +Atk/Def

A second Psychic beam was charged up and this one struck hard because Squish was running toward Cel. Squish crawled to her knees, before thrusting her arms forward in a desperate attempt to take that Clefairy down a peg. It worked.

Cel: -8E/-12H ===//=== Squ: -4E/-14H*

The proximity of the fighters made for a interesting turnabout. This time, Squish got the first strike in, that series of Arm Thrusts allowing her to continue fresh with no break in stride. Celeste fell after enough blows and fired a Psychic Beam from there.

Backing away was the only option now, as that Psychic blast forced Squish to kneel for a moment. Her head was spinning.

Cel: -8E/-12H ===//=== Squ: -4E/-13H*

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    X X X

Celeste, F
    Magic Guard
    76/56
    Yeah foo!

VS

Ayeun
    X X

Squish, F
    60/89
    Thick Fat
    >_O Ok beam girl, you want this?

Aye

Entertaining quotes!

Arm Thrust ~ Seismic Toss ~ Arm Thrust

Celeste, let's make that dent grow.

Use Amnesia to make her forget Arm Thrust (hopefully before she strikes you, if Amnesia works after, that's fine too), then use Psychic to toss Squish far away from you when she comes in with Seismic Toss, finally, use a Zen Headbutt.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #12

===Rules===

4 V 4
    Abilities are on

===Battlers===

Knight of Time
    X X X

Celeste, F
    Magic Guard
    76/56
    Yeah foo!
    Amnesia~Psychic~Zen Headbutt

VS

Ayeun
    X X

Squish, F
    60/89
    Thick Fat
    >_O Ok beam girl, you want this?
    Arm Thrust~Seismic Toss~Arm Thrust

===Round 10===

Celeste stares as the little fighter seemed ready to bring the pain once more. Waggling her fingers, Celeste is able to stop the little chubster right in her tracks, and leave her mystified as to what she was doing. Squish ponders why her arms are out, and retracts them..

Cel: -6E ===//=== Squ: o.O
    Am: 3 rds

Glad that was hindered, Celeste is quick to launch a Psychic wave that rushes along the ground and flungs Squish backwards quite a ways. But teh heavy little fighter lands right side up, and marches right back over.

Celeste tries to bound away, but her pixie wings are grabbed and she winds up soaring in a completely different direction.

Cel: -8E/-16H ===//=== Squ: -6E/-16H

Cel lands face first, but she laughs as she stands up. True to her preemptive measure, Squish was once again pondering what the heck she was trying to do. That left her wide open for a flying Zen Headbutt.

Cel: -10E ===//=== Squ: -18H

===Stats===

Knight of Time
    X X X

Celeste, F
    Magic Guard
    60/32
    Oh I got you good

VS

Ayeun
    X X

Squish, F
    26/83
    Thick Fat
    Am: 2 rds
    Ok I'm gonna hurt you

KOT

Entertaining quotes!