Thread: Super Mega Melee (6v6) CEB vs Asilynne [Ref: Me - with new layout!]

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Default Super Mega Melee (6v6) CEB vs Asilynne [Ref: Me - with new layout!]

I challenge Asilynne to a 6v6 all out at the one time. The pokemon I will be using for this battle are:

P.Didgey (Male Pidgey | Tangled Feet)
    Kaepora Gaebora (Male Hoothoot | Insomnia)
    M808B MBT (Male Gligar | Sand Veil)
    Grenadier (Male Pineco | Sturdy)
    Arcanine Reaper (Male Growlithe | Intimidate)
    Cpl. Punishment (Male Seedot | Early Bird)

The battlefield is a plain flat ground good for a fight like this one, possibly like the ones you would see in epic fight scenes in movies. There are no banned moves and the DQ limit is 5 days.

Your up Asilynne

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Super Mega Melee (6v6) CEB vs Asilynne [Ref: ?]

Freedom (f) Ponyta--Flash Fire
    Isis (f) Natu--Synchronise
    Opal (f) Dratini--Shed Skin
    Stormy (f) Shinx--Intimidate
    Moonlight (m) Riolu--Inner Focus
    Feng Shui (f) Chingling--Levitate

roar!!!

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll ref. I need the points.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Elite Trainer

Freedom (f) Ponyta: Sunny Day, Flamethrower and Fire Blast on Seedot
    Isis (f) Natu: Light Screen on party, Aerial Ace and Drill Peck on Pineco
    Opal (f) Dratini: Surf, Waterfall, Aqua Tail on Growlithe
    Stormy (f) Shinx: Magnet Rise, Thunderbolt each on Pidgey and Hoothoot
    Moonlight (m) Riolu: Follow me, and Ice Punchx2 on Gligar
    Feng Shui (f) Chingling: Taunt Gligar, Taunt Hoothoot, Taunt Pineco

Default Re: Super Mega Melee (6v6) CEB vs Asilynne [Ref: Me - with new layout!]

P.Didgey: Hit Riolu with a Brave Bird, then charge up a Sky Attack and release it as soon as Riolu hits the dirt after Kaepora’s last Psychic.
    Brave Bird @ Riolu ~ Sky Attack (Charge) ~ Sky Attack @ Riolu
    Kaepora Gaebora: Use Reflect on the team. Then use Psychic on Riolu twice to damage him as well as swinging him into the rest of Asilynne’s team to mess them up.
    Reflect ~ Psychic x2 @ Riolu
    M808B MBT: Use your superior speed to Taunt Chingling first, then use Earthquake twice, it should hurt them more then it hurts us.
    Taunt @ Chingling ~ Earthquake x2
    Grenadier: Use Gravity to bring everyone down to your level. Follow it up with a Light Screen on the team. Finish by countering the Drill Peck.
    Gravity ~ Light Screen ~ Counter @ Natu
    Arcanine Reaper: Since you’re going to cop the most flak use Bide straight off then with the super powered energy within you unleash it all on Dratini.
    Bide (Store) ~ Bide (Store) ~ Bide (Unleash) @ Dratini
    Cpl. Punishment: Use the sun to your advantage and Solarbeam the hell out of Chingling.
    Solarbeam x3 @ Chingling

Veteran Trainer

Asilynne...6 on 6 Melee...Crazy Elf Boy

Well here we are. A nice open field awaits us as I, the magnificent Ref DL, take the stage. This even playing field will soon hold the scars of battle as a full out 6 on 6 melee is about to get underway. I'm taking a few steps back as the two teams are released. The twin sextuplet armadas each size them up, taking note of whom has whom.

With no other reason to delay, I'll just hit this triangle here *ding* and the match starts!!

Freedom dashed forth first, leading his team into battle. Moonlight jumped on top of her, eager to get this battle started. She flared up as she dashed toward the other 6, lighting up the path like that scene in Lord of the Rings,where Gandalf ran over to save the army of Minis Tirith from the attack of the Urukai! The sunlight blasts down on the others, but P. Didgey and Kaepora took to the sky immediately. Didgey dove toward Moonlight, whom was merely clapping her hands as she flipped off of Kaepora. The impact was immense, but Moonlight seemed ok with it. Didgey got up, and looked to his compatriots.

Kaepora was quick to focus her energies and create a massive barrier that strengthened her team's defenses. It took more energy than usual, but it would last long enough to cause severe damage, she hoped. But as she looked over to the west, there was a small green dot in the sky causing a strange light sensation. It dwindled over the party of Asi's, hyping their special prowess for a while. Isis smirked, glad to had been of help.

Stormy was no slouch to chasing after Freedom, and she jumped in the air. Magically, she stayed aloft, and with good timing. A massive Surf seemed to sway in from behind, courtesy of Opal. The little Dratini used the water to carry her to the forefront, while Freedom dashed out of the way. It splashed down on all of Elf's crew - especially since Grenadier cast a heavy spell on the entire area, smacking all fliers to the ground! Everyone took substantial damage, but much less than had they taken that Surf alone.

Reaper hunkered down and watched as the Surf came and washed over him. Yeah, he was gonna remember that. But as he stood his ground, Punishment ran over him, smirking. The glowing seed began to charge up a massive amount of light, which then rose into the sky. Everyone looked up, unsure what that Seedot was doing, until the light streaked down like a Satellite beam....on Moonlight Moonlight went sailing backwards from the Solarbeam strike! Now, while this occurred, Feng hears smack talk coming from M808B. However, she snaps back, calling that Gligar a grounded replacement for a true flier, and that ticks him off! Yeah they're both Taunted.

Man it looked like Elf's team was intimidated by Stormy flying around this whole time, even though he got grounded by the Gravity.... Crazy. But at the same token, Reaper was pretty intimidating as well.

P. Didgey: -9E/-8H ==///== Freedom: -4E
    Kaepora: -5E/-5H ==///== Isis: -5E
    M808B: -3E/-10H ==///== Opal: -8E
    Grenadier: -6E/-5H ==///== Stormy: -4E
    Reaper: -3E/-10H ==///== Moonlight: -3E/-20H*
    Punish: -9E/-5H ==///== Feng Shui: -3E

SD: 3 rds
    Asi: Light Screen: 2 rds
    Elf: Reflect: 2 rds
    Stormy: MR: 4 actions
    Gravity: 5 rds
    Tnt: 4 actions each Feng and M808B

As the match continues, the attacks start to get hot and heavy. With Gravity holding the fliers down, Freedom makes some good dashes between her own teammates and her foes, before reaching her target. Moonlight shakes off the hit, glad that whole Follow Me business was done. Freedom reaches Punishment and lets loose a Flamethrower that gives him something to worry about. Punishment runs around the wet ground, on fire!

M8 tries to fly up, but he's forced to just slam all his appendages into the ground, shaking up the while area. Everyone was tossed about, Stormy was pissed the most since her move was all sorts of canceled. In response to that, Stormy was quick to fire off a Thunderbolt that rocketed upward. P. Didgey sat there, trying to focus but the Bolt threw her off, and she had to refocus her game for attacking Moonlight when she got a free moment. All of a sudden, she rocketed toward the sky. almost invisible in no time. Kaepora tried to pick up some slack by focusing on Moonlight, and tossing her into Isis. Isis was peeved that she was hit by her own companion and went for Punishment, striking him with a fast strike that left him spinning.

Feng Shui was miffed and flew in close to try and headbutt anyone. Kaepora ducked, and Feng completely missed, and went sailing on. Punish hopped up just then, and fired a second Solarbeam. This one hit the speeding angry Chingling, and smacked her to the ground. She cried out, which got Moonlight up. The tricky Riolu ran toward the Gligar, and slammed her fist into his back, sending him into a tizzy! That was COLD! Opal and Grenadier stopped being hidden forces and each attacked. Well Grenadier coulda been faster, but a massive Light Screen like that takes time. He got it just as Opal rushed toward Reaper and performed a Waterfall Tail slap. The water splashed around, but Reaper smirked. Yeah he was taking that one in as well...

P. Didgey: -4E/-18H ==///== Freedom: -7E/-17H
    Kaepora: -8E ==///== Isis: -2E/-10H
    M808B: -7E/-8H ==///== Opal: -6E/-10H
    Grenadier: -5E/-5H ==///== Stormy: -7E/-17H
    Reaper: -3E/-17H ==///== Moonlight: -5E/-10H*
    Punish: -9E/-8H ==///== Feng Shui: -22H

Elf: LS 2 rds

Well, Freedom seemed ready to stop this shenanigans. Feng Shui was too pissed to follow the plan though, and went for Kaepora. Kae freaked at that, and was the recipient of a nasty headbutt. Ow. Opal and Freedom then went on the hyper offensive. Reaper and Punishment weren't quite ready, and so the attacks than engulfed them were pretty severe. Lucky for their shields. Reaper didn't take that lightly, and he showed it by blasting Opal with a hefty blast of powerful energy that sent her flying. She crashed yards away, dazed by that it.

Well, now the Earth strikes again, and everyone on Asi's squad is shaken up as well as Elfs. Thanks M8, really. Riolu does not take that lying down and delivers a second weakened Ice Punch, before being tossed into Freedom by Kaepora. Kaepora found this funny, until she looked down to see Grenadier spinning again. Damn Isis, Pecking him mercilessly. Grenadier retaliated with flipping and squashing Isis down, beak first. Nasty Counter.

Moonlight seemed to got off easy, until P Didgey came crashing down to crash into him. That was beyond overkill, and Moonlight liked there, dazed. Kaepora laughed, until she was electrocuted severely. Storm smirked. Looks like she forgot about him. Well, that was ok, as Feng was smashed by another Solarbeam, courtesy of Punishment.

P. Didgey: -4E ==///== Freedom: -9E/-19H
    Kaepora: -3E/-9H ==///== Isis: -5E/-19H
    M808B: -7E/-8H ==///== Opal: -5E/-30H*
    Grenadier: -6E/-10H ==///== Stormy: -8E/-17H
    Reaper: -3E/-13H* ==///== Moonlight: -5E/-10H*
    Punish: -9E/-17H ==///== Feng Shui: -2E/-18H*

Notes:

DC=40%

Asi team:
    LS: 2 rds
    Grav: 4 rds (affects you)
    Feng: Tnt 2 actions

Elf Team:
    Reflect: 2 rds
    LS: 2.5 rds
    Tnt: 2 actions M808B

Sunny Day 2 rds.

Earthquake hit all battlers except M808B(user), P. Didgey and Kaepora since they weren't hit by Gravity.

Elf

Last edited by DarkestLight; 29th May 2010 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Edited in top pic, attacks, battle font..Earthquake damage, a whole lot, lol.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

I will probably edit my attacks in later. But you could use this picture instead of all the tiny pictures.

Veteran Trainer

Thank you Elf. I don't have Photoshop anymore (damn you adobe ><) so I was shire outta luck for making it.

Entertaining quotes!

P.Didgey: Begin with Tailwind to speed up our team then use two Wing Attacks on Riolu.
    Tailwind ~ Wing Attack x2 @ Riolu
    Kaepora Gaebora: Use a Faint Attack on Natu followed by Shadow Ball, finish off with a Psychic on Shinx.
    Faint Attack @ Natu ~ Shadow Ball @ Natu ~ Psychic @ Shinx
    M808B MBT: Keep up with the Earthquakes we are getting them down.
    Earthquake x3
    Grenadier: Get in there with your own Earthquakes with a Bug Bite on Chingling in the middle of it.
    Earthquake ~ Bug Bite @ Chingling ~ Earthquake
    Arcanine Reaper: Get in there and Crunch the Natu before coming back to hit it with a Flamethrower before going in again with another Crunch.
    Crunch ~ Flamethrower ~ Crunch @ Natu
    Cpl. Punishment: Hit Ponyta with a Shadow Ball, then hit is with two Body Slams.
    Shadow Ball ~ Body Slam x2 @ Ponyta

Bump for Asi

Elite Trainer

Freedom (f) Ponyta: Flamethrowerx2 and Fire Blast on Seedot
    Isis (f) Natu: Me First on Gligar, Aerial Ace and Drill Peck on Pineco
    Opal (f) Dratini: Rain Dance, Surf, Waterfall on Growlithe
    Stormy (f) Shinx: Thunderx2 on Pidgey, Thunder Hoothoot
    Moonlight (m) Riolu: Thunderpunch on Hoothootx2 and Pidgey
    Feng Shui (f) Chingling: Thunderwave Pineco, Shockwave Pineco, Disable Gligar

Veteran Trainer

>> Hrm. Tables keep breaking whenever I try to list their friggin' attacks. Expect messy layout for a bit.

Entertaining quotes!

Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

um......i just wanted to point out....dont know if its already been brought up or noticed.....but Fengshui is a Chingling......and the current picture has a Chimeco.....not that it makes much of a difference, but just being observant...i'll had in the shadows now and continue watching the melee...

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Veteran Trainer

o.O? Oh yeah huh. Yeah no big difference, same Ability and all. Thanks though. This wont be up for at least a day, sorry for the delay. The tables wont let me post your attacks so I gotta do an older format x_x Either that or things aren't gonna be as neat....

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Whoo, after an organizing dispute, we are ready to start round two. M8 gets everyone to an angry start by flying up as high as it can (which aint high) and causing another Earthquake that threw everyone off except Kae and Pdidgey. Weirdly enough, Isis did the exact same thing, and I think Isis did it better! Even M8 was hit by that one! The avians each broke off into their own patterns. Pdidgey flying around his team. That gave everyone a nice little speed boost. Kae vanished from sight for a little bit....

Leaving Opal to dance in peace. She snaked around everyone, as Freedom galloped at full speed. Recouping from that Quake, she set her sights on Punishment and let out a nasty swath of flame before Opal finished her dance, cause that woulda been nasty if she hadn't. Punishment hopped up from that second hit and fired a Shadowball right back at Freedom to cut that out! Isis, seemingly unbothered, chilled after the first quake hit her, only to be struck by Kae! Isis cried out and rolled past Reaper, who had issues of his own to deal with her. He just bit down on the rolling ball. Isis can't get a break!

Here's the rain. Thanks Opal. Freedom loves you. Grenadier was making everything worse with a second Earthquake now, but then Kae fell to the ground in a twitching heap. Moonlight landed beside her, fist still crackling. Pdidgey got a similar fate, now that the rain was coming down-but his was a full blown Thunder. NASTY. Meanwhile, the Chingling Feng bounced about all sorts of peeved still, but didn't do anything other than tackle M, since that was the closest person.

P. Didgey: -4E/-11H ==///== Freedom: -7E/-13H*
    Kaepora: -6E/-6H ==///== Isis: -7E/-13H*
    M808B: -8E/-12H ==///== Opal: -4E/-13H*
    Grenadier: -8E/-10H ==///== Stormy: -9E/-13H*
    Reaper: -7E/-13H* ==///== Moonlight: -6E/-13H*
    Punish: -8E/-13H* ==///== Feng Shui: -2E/-13H*

RD: 3 rds
    Team Elf-Spd boosted 2 rounds.

Unbelievably angry, Feng went on the rampage and let off a shockwave. But as the Shockwave went towards its intended target, everyone else got their attacks in! Check this out. Freedom and Punishment were going head to head. The Rain killed Freedom's ability to really hurt Punishment with flame. But Punishment got in close and Body slammed the horse down, right when M8 did a second Earthquake. Everyone went bouncing about, and Opal used it to rally herself forward. Hitting Reaper was always kinda fun! She slammed into him with a powerful Surf, which had the fun effect of hitting EVERYONE else..except P Didgey and Kae, who once again took off before it crashed down, O snap No! Pdidgey got lit out the sky by Stormy!

Even though everyone was quicker, the spatial attacks were nasty. Pdidgey got back up and went for Moonlight now, beating his back with Wing beats. Moonlight kicked Pdidgey away and punched Kae down as Kae went for a successful Shadowball on the unsuspecting Isis. Kae fell over into a pool of water, and Isis rolled around in agony. Grenadier hopped over and Bit down on Feng Shui, who cried out-that stopped the Taunt I think.

Reaper recovered from that watery deluge and looked toward Isis, who was having a hell of a day. Isis quickly swooped at Grenadier and ripped away some health with a Ace of a hit, fight before she got railed with a Flamethrower from Reaper. Finally, that Shockwave fell on Grenadier. Yipe.

P. Didgey: -5E/-11H ==///== Freedom: -7E/-13H*
    Kaepora: -8E/-6H ==///== Isis: -3E/-13H*
    M808B: -8E/-9H ==///== Opal: -8E/-10H
    Grenadier: -5E/-13H* ==///== Stormy: -9E/-13H*
    Reaper: -7E/-13H* ==///== Moonlight: -6E/-13H*
    Punish: -6E/-13H*==///== Feng Shui: -5E/-17H*

Finally continuing. Freedom looked up at the rain, wishing it would stop weakening her hits. But she amassed a huge deluge of fire, even as Punishment was close enough to Body Slam her. He did and got severely burned to crap for that. Add to that M8's new discovery...Earthquaking without anger, and everyone fell over. Isis looked pretty beat up, and envious of Pdidgey and Kae. Well not to much as the lightning went flying after those two.

PDidgey evaded the Thunder on his tail long enough to slap Moonlight again. Too bad the Thunder was not for him. It shot past, and Didgey saw a fist crack him in the face instead. Moonlight laughed at the fleeing Kaepora. Kaepora then went sailing toward her own target, no thanks to that rogue Thunder blast that struck her. Man, Stormy was out of control! But Kae landed next to her, and out came a Psychic that forced Stormy to rethink some things, like what it was like to feel pain other than Earthquakes...like the one Grenadier tried to do?

No, he was held up by a peace loving Fengshui. No more of those tyvm! Isis jumped up just then and pecked the living crap out of Grenadier for his piggybacking. Which leaves Reaper. Reaper sprung up behind Isis and Crunched down on the handball sized bird once more, but was made to release her by the wet Waterfall smack of a thousand rages. Opal was a dangerous 'mon in this weather.

P. Didgey: -5E/-6H ==///== Freedom: -10E/-14H*
    Kaepora: -8E/-11H ==///== Isis: -5E/-14H*
    M808B: -8E ==///== Opal: -7E/-10H
    Grenadier: -8E/-6H ==///== Stormy: -9E/-14H*
    Reaper: -7E/-14H* ==///== Moonlight: -6E/-14H*
    Punish: -6E/-14H* ==///== Feng Shui: -6E/-10H

Notes:

DC=40%

Asi team:
    LS: 1 rd
    Grav: 3 rd (affects you)

Elf Team:
    Reflect: 1 rd
    LS: 1.5 rds
    Tailwind one rd.

Rainy Day 2 rds.

Asi

Whoamg -.- Math is fun.....¬¬ < /sarcasm>

Last edited by DarkestLight; 16th June 2010 at 06:21 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Freedom (f) Ponyta: Flamethrower on Seedot til it dies, then spam it on Gligar
    Isis (f) Natu: Spam aerial ace on gligar
    Opal (f) Dratini: Surf on Growlithe til it dies, then spam Ice Beam on Hoothoot
    Stormy (f) Shinx: Thunderx2 on Pidgey, Thunder Hoothoot
    Moonlight (m) Riolu: Thunderpunch on Hoothootx2 and Pidgey
    Feng Shui (f) Chingling: Shockwavex3 Pineco

Ok hopefully this should be over this round if all goes to plan.

P.Didgey: Start off with a Protect to avoid the Explosion, take out any one left over with Wing Attack.
    Protect ~ Wing Attack x2
    Kaepora Gaebora: Start off with a Protect to avoid the Explosion, Just like the others take out the remaining enemies with Psychic.
    Protect ~ Psychic x2
    M808B MBT: Start off with a Protect to avoid the Explosion, then who ever is left over make sure they go down with Earthquakes.
    Protect ~ Earthquake x2
    Grenadier: Ok Grenadier lets take them out with an Explosion, focus it on Ponyta, Natu and Dratini.
    Explosion
    Arcanine Reaper: Start off with a Protect to avoid the Explosion, then who ever is left after the explosion hit them with Crunches.
    Protect ~ Crunch x2
    Cpl. Punishment: You follow Grenadier's lead and use Explosion while you focus on Shinx, Riolu and Chinling.
    Explosion

Veteran Trainer

Asi's team looks winded, but they don't stop their rally. Freedom leads them off and gallops towards Punishment again. Shes trying to use as much fire energy as she can with each blast, despite the rain. Punishment winces, knowing that was too close for comfort. Opal conjures up a Surf to try and strike them all-and winds up creating a tsunami of a wave on this battle field. It seems to crash on all of them, but suddenly a huge explosion washes the Surf waters back, and waves of energy radiate out, striking everything. Stormy watched his Thunder strike a shield before being tossed back.

Punishment just decided it had enough, and pulled the pin. Grenadier followed suit, also Exploding and causing a second series of highpowered waves of energy to strike the team as a whole. Freedom went flying, and Isis bouced away from the sheer force of the blast. Moonlight crossed her arms and fought through 2..3 ..4 of the waves, but by the end, she was smoldering and fell to the ground, completely defeated.

Whoa, where the hell is Feng Shui?

*Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerpunk* Oh yeah, she was right next to Grenadier. Ouch x_x. Seriously, Asi's team was wiped out in one go.

P. Didgey: -10E ==///== Freedom: -7E/-40H
    Kaepora: -10E ==///== Isis: -40H
    M808B: -10E ==///== Opal: -7E/-40H
    Grenadier: -30E/Ded ==///== Stormy: -10E/-40H
    Reaper: -10E ==///== Moonlight: -40H
    Punish: -30E/Ded ==///== Feng Shui: -40H

Yeah...we got a battlefield full of bodies, but M8, PDidgey, Kaepora and Reaper stand victorious.

Notes:

That was horrible. That was like Nagasaki and Hiroshima all over again.

Elf gets 6 points.
    Asi gets 3 points
    I get 6 points and I'm out.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

LOL wow omg you bastard elf XD jk Good battle ^-^ now I just need the points to evolve my guys ;D