Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not so secret as its a promise battle #2 ohere it is! Ref RL

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Not so secret as its a promise battle #2 ohere it is! Ref RL

Heyla.

Filling Fourth Spot right now.

I promised Ayeun a fight a whiiiile ago. So here it is. Ayeun, you pick the terms and stuff. I only ask that Toxic, Rest and Destiny Bond be banned.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default Re: Not so secret as its a promise battle #2 ohere it is!

YAY!

Arena:
    The plains of Celestis.
    Beautiful mountains fill the back drop, and the 'Plains' are actually calf length in water, so small pokemon will be at risk of drowning, and pokemon of flame types will be affected by the water.

Pokemon: 3 on 3

Abilities: On

I will allow you to send first, and I will attack first...

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Veteran Trainer

>> Ok I'll send out...Hamburglar first He's my cyuuute Snorlax :O

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

I will counter with my SQUISH, the Female Makuhita (ability - Thick fat)

Bulk up ~ Low kick x 2
    Last edited by Ayeun; 31st May 2010 at 10:28 AM.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Misanthropic Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Plains of Celestis!! Dibs on reffing.

Veteran Trainer

Ok. We got ourselves a battle.

Hey Hamburglar! Time to get wobbosy! So he bulked up. So we'll Double Team. Then its Psych Up, so that thing can't get ahead of me. End with Psychic, just to shut it down.

Double Team~Psych Up~Psychic

Entertaining quotes!

Cool cool... Thanks RL.

Can you tell Im in the middle of Stargate atm?

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Not so secret as its a promise battle #2 ohere it is! Ref RL

OMFG second page. Noooooooooooooooo :;Punt::

Entertaining quotes!

2nd time BUMP.

Master Trainer

Sorry, will get a reffing done ASAP, been a busy few days in work, I've not been getting out until an hour after I should have finished.

Master Trainer

Had to dig out my Ark of Truth DVD to swat up a bit, muchoes apologies for the lateness.

Alone in a dense forest he stands and begins walking. Through the dark woodland and out into the wild. He treks across vast mountains covered in snow, for miles and miles seeing not a single soul. Endless mountains, finally come to an end, with only a massive flat plain ahead, beneath a few inches of water. Through this he walks, onwards forever, until the water becomes deeper and slows his movements. Exhausted, he collapses to his knees and breaths his last.
    "Hello!?"
    He lifts his head to see two people waiting impatiently.
    "Where have you been? We've been waiting to start this battle for days now?"
    "Forest.. mountains... snow.." he pants "..oh forget it!"

ROUND ONE

The short and squat Makuhita looks cautiously around as it lands in the pristine water, as it's fairly deep for such a small pokemon, coming up to just beneath her waist. The opposing Snorlax doesn't seem as bothered, as the water just about covers his legs and feet. Squish eyes up her enormous foe, but doesn't seem to concerned. Whoa, check out those guns! She's flexing her muscles and pumping imaginary weights like she's about the enter a world body building contest. You can practically see her muscles bulking up. Hamburgular on the other hand, without any burgers nearby to steal, settles for confusing his foe. For a second he glows white, then like images appearing on a tv screen, two exact copies appear sat beside him. The three Snorlax look at each other, then look down at Squish, who is herself, looking between the three masses of pokemon.

Humphing to herself, Squish moves forward, ready to deliver a short and light kick to her foe, but one that will cause a greater amount of damage due to their size difference. The bigger they are and all that jazz. Unfortunately, trying to run and slide and kick when you're partially submerged in water isn't the easiest thing to do if you're not a natural water dweller. Squish's movements are sluggish, and when she does manage to kick her opponent, it's not as forceful as she would have liked. On top of that, her leg goes straight through a false image, leaving her a little off balance as the copy dissolves into the air. Hamburgular guffaws lightly, then begins to punch the air and flex his own muscles, grunting to himself and psyching himself up for the battle. Already he looks as bulked up as Squish does. That's one tough 'mon.

Whilst he was toughening himself up, Squish has slowly approached. Whilst still finding moving in the water problematic, she's a little more accustomed to it now and can move a bit faster. She slips down low and delivers another low kick to her foe, this time hitting home and landing a short sharp shock to Hamburgular. The much bigger pokemon howls as it leaps up on one foot. The sudden shift in balance sends it crashing downwhere it creates a huge splash of water that in addition to soaking everyone nearby (including the exhausted ref thankyousomuch!), it also splashes out his remaining clone. Angered by this, the Snorlax focuses his full attention on the fighting type. For a second his eyes glow, then Squish finds herself plucked out of the water and flung several meters away, where she too crashes down, but doesn't create quite as much of a splash.

Veteran Trainer

I dun like fat midgits.

Yawn at it, then Headbutt, end with Psychic

Entertaining quotes!

Wait till your Yawned at, then use Wake-up slap on yourself, so you don't fall asleep. Now, lets get creative here... Use Counter as Hamburgular trys to head but, but HOLD ON, and then, using Hamburgular as your 'held item', Fling him away before he can use psychic.

Wake-up slap @ self ~ Counter (delayed till after Headbut, and HOLD ON) + Fling (Using Hamburgular)

Take THAT!

Hello?

Master Trainer

I'm truly sorry for not having reffed yet, I'm so snowed under in work at the moment, but that's no excuse. I will have the reffing done by the end of the week, and if I don't, then you have every right to bitch slap me to death with my own arm.

Master Trainer

ROUND TWO

Hamburgular scratches himself and takes a huge deep breath. Oh wow, that's.. ahh.. oh god now I'm feeling tired too. Squish is looking tired too, a yawn like that can only possible spread. But Squish is having none of it. She yawns herself, trying to stifle it, before sneering. She looks at her hands cautiously, then delivers a short sharp slap to the face. Ooh that's going to hurt in the morning, but a slap like that is one hell of a wake up call. She shakes her head to get rid of the heavy sleep feeling then stares down her opponent who's back to scratching himself again.

The Snorlax stops scratching for a moment, then lowers his head. He starts off slowly, but soon picks up speed as he hurtles towards the tiny Makuhita. Squish steadies herself and adopts a stance ready to counter the attack. Hamburgular is practically on top of Squish now and he rams the top of his skull into the fighting pokemon's open arms, where he suddenly skids to a halt. Squish's arms tense up and she grabs the massive Hamburgular and grips firmly onto him. The force of the attack ripples through Squish but ripples backwards through Hamburgular at twice the intensity.

Hambugular tries to move, but the grip Squish has is perfect. Instead he grins and his eyes light up slightly. Squish moves quickly, with the surprise speed a hand to hand fighter can show. With Hamburgular in her hands, she swings and flings, throwing the massive pokemon through the air. As he spins in flight he tries valiantly to attack Squish with Psychic, but she only gets a little of the attack, whilst the hefty pokemon belly flops into the water with a splash and a thud.

Hell yeah.

Ok, Squish, lets start this turn off with a Seismic toss. Next, I want you to Focus blast Hamburglar. Finish off with a Super power. But watch out for those tricky yawns. If Hamburglar give you a yawn, Wake up slap.

Seismic tos ~ Focus blast ~ Super power. Sub - If yawned at, Wake up slap.

Veteran Trainer

I could be a idjit and make you slap yourself three times xD. That would be hilarious.

But instead I'll be dark and evil about it all.

Double Team first. Then let her fire the Focus Blast before Yawning at her. Then before she can slap herself awake-use Psychic to pin her down on the ground. -.-..

Double Team~Yawn(after Focus Blast)~Psychic(to prevent Wake-up Slap).

Entertaining quotes!

I was half expecting you to just Yawn 3 times, and watch me slap myself to death... Thats what I would have done.

Veteran Trainer

I was thinking about it too XD, I was like "Really, that open right now? Naaa we'll actually fight, lol"

Entertaining quotes!

Bumping from the bottom of page 2.

Master Trainer

I am a bad ref, I know, I am a shitty unreliable crappy ref. I'm really sorry.

ROUND THREE

For a big hefty pokemon, being thrown around isn't something you can get used to, and Hamburgular is not pleased after being tossed halfway to nowhere. Balancing himself out and standing back up, he sees his tiny foe charging at him, with hands ready to grab a hold again. No way, not again. Hamburgular concentrates, and splits himself into three once again. He watches as Squish, ignoring the clones, runs towards one of the clones. She grabs at it, but her hands pass through and collapse the clone. Bad luck for her, but the diminutive fighter is still raring to go for another attack. Holding her hands apart, but the palms facing she focuses, hard. A spark of energy begins to crackle in the centre of the space, and as her focus becomes sterner and sharper, the ball of energy became stronger and less erratic.

Hamburgular watches it with growing concern, and as the attack gets stronger, his worry gets greater. He worries that his shaking might give him away, and so he worries even more. His worries aren't without base, as Squish directs the attack at one of the two shaking Snorlax before her. One of the Snorlax winks out existence, as it is splashed with water, caused by the other Snorlax being walloped by the attack again. Hamburgular's body crackles as the energy bounces around him, leaving him slightly bowled over by the effect. Growling as he rolls over in the water again, he stares down Squish, then takes a long, deep, billowing, yawn. Squish starts to grimace, but instead takes a big yawn herself.

Angered at being forced into this position again, Squish sighs and gets ready to slap herself away. She swings her hand, but it stops short of her face. Weird. She tries her other hand, but that's not moving either. Her eyes flick to her foe, because her body wont move. Hamburgular's eye are glowing white and he's showing a mean toothy grin. One arm is outstretched, with a semi-clenched hand, he grins evilly and flicks his palm flat and slams it down like he were bouncing a ball. Squish's arms are flung out to the side and her entire body is dropped down into the water with a splash. She struggles to breath as her head is being held under water, and it take an intervention to stop the Snorlax from continuing. Released from the grip, Squish looks.. well pissed is an understatement. If looks could kill, she would be... slowly.. falling.. asleep? Standing up in the shallow water, fast asleep.

Veteran Trainer

Hrm. Ok. Now its time to be a hungry bastijj

Double Team(again)~Belly Drum~Zen Headbutt. Yes I take the risk of instant death.

Entertaining quotes!

Sleep talk it off...

When you wake up, if you have moves left, Forsight followed by Super power

Thumpa-da-bump

Master Trainer

Haven't forgotten about it this time. Will be writing it tomorrow night and then making this message vanish.

Sorry, I said 'tonight', but I'm Yawning when i'm writing about something else yawning, which isn't a good sign.
    Last edited by RaZoR LeAf; 7th July 2010 at 03:02 PM.

Master Trainer

ROUND FOUR

Sleeping like a baby, Squish gently sways back and forth in the water, as she dreams happy dreams of training and beating up weakling Machop back home. With nothing to distract him, Hamburgular summons a couple more clones of himself that all stand in the water looking comfortable but still a little frazzled and manic. The sound of waves starts calming him down though.. what.. waves? Hamburgular looks down at Squish, who in her sleep is doing some kind of Tai-Chi style arm wobbling in time to the sound of the waves. From across the huge arena a wave of water is rising up and flowing towards the two. Hamburgular waves his arms in distress, but it's not helping, as the four foot tall wall of crystal clear water passes smoothly over Squish and crashed into the Snorlax, effectively wiping out anything he'd just done in the turn.

Bitterly disappointed by this turn of events, Hamburgular resorts to desperate measures., Puffing up his chest, his lets out a deep belly growl and starts pumping a fist into his chest. This display of power and determination is enough to get anyone's blood pumping, and it's doing to job for Hamburgular, he's really ready for a fight now. Squish on the other hand.. well she's not doing anything. At all. What a let down, she's not intimidated at all, in fact I'd go as far as saying she's not even moving. Hamburgular lets out a an angry growl and stares at his tiny opponent, his eyes beginning to glow.

Using latent psychic powers, Hamburgular lifts himself out of the water and angles himself to point directly at Squish, before shooting forward suddenly, the top of his head striking Squish directly, powering through her with brute force and psychic propulsion. Squish explodes into tiny pieces! Oh no! Wait, that's not right? Hamburgular splashes down and spins around seeing the back of Squish's head, still sleeping away peacefully. A substitute was the perfect escape, but it wasn't powerful enough to repel an awesome powerful attack like a Zen Headbutt. Hamburgular watches angrily as Squish dips a hand into the water, scoops some up and then throws it forwards. The water splashes harmlessly back into the pool as if nothing had happened, and Squish continues to sleep.

That was Surf, Substitute and Mud Slap by the way.

Hehehe...

Continue this sleeping barrage of Sleep talks. When you wake up, a Super power followed by a Cross chop, followed by a low kick. If you have moves

Veteran Trainer

Nope. Oh hell no. Zen Headbutt x 2 followed by Thunderpunch

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

ROUND FIVE

Still snoozing away, wow this Makuhita can sleep.. Hamburgular stares down his foe before noticing a glinting light far away. There's some kind of activity in the distance, a tiny light is growing gradually brighter, looks like something or someone is taking a keen interest in the battle. Ignoring this for the moment, the Snnorlax watches his foe carefully. Already cottoned on to the fact his foe is using random attacks, he waits for a moment before lifting himself out of the water with his psychic powers and propelling himself forward again. He was right to wait, as a sudden gust of wind comes out of nowhere, threatening to blow him away. It's not strong enough to blow him away completely, but he's knocked slightly off course and only partially collides with the fighter.

The collision is enough to jostle Squish awake this time, and she does so with a start. What has she been doing? Oh well, she's now facing a very angry and riled up Snorlax and he is raring for a real battle. Well now she's awake, he's going to get one. Hamburgular roars (or burps, it's hard to be certain) and lifts himself out of the water again. Squish readies herself, and crosses her arms into an X shape watching as her overweight foe floats into position. The Snorlax shoots forward and as he reaches the Makuhita, Squish slams out her arms, copping down firmly. The two hit each other and are thrown back form each other.

Squish is quick to recover due to her small stature and Thick Fat making her more buoyant. She runs closer to Hamburgular as the bigger pokemon gets back up. Jut as he manages to get back on his feet, Squish slips a leg under his own and trips him up again. Hamburgular growls as he topples backwards, and swipes down with his fist. He narrowly misses Squish, but as the pokemon are in water, the electricity surrounding his fist hits the conductor and he still manages to send a shocking.. shock into Squish. As both pokemon recover, they are both panting and feeling the effects of the battle. Things aren't looking good, and the next round could be the end for one or both pokemon. The light in the distance is growing brighter, and there is a distant sound of engines. A ship is approaching, but is it friend or foe?

I haven't decided what's going to happen when the 'ship' gets here, but it'll just make the arena a little different for a bit for a change. And that was Whirlwind in the first slot by the way.

Veteran Trainer

O damn I thought Ayay went first. Ok

Hammy, you did good against a Fighting type. Too many things to try and counter, so we'll just Selfdestruct, but we'll do a bit of a twist here. Use Psychic to deflect Makuhita away...and then

Whirlwind+Selfdestruct..if you get the chance.

Psychic~Whirlwind+SelfDestruct.

Entertaining quotes!

As much as it pains me to say this, DL should have checked for ...

VACUUM WAVE x 3

Veteran Trainer

No, I knew that. There were too many things to try and avoid. So I just chalked it up.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

ROUND SIX

With enough energy to continue on, just a little bit longer both pokemon are approaching the end of their battle with each other, and are soon to be replaced with fellow team mates. Until then it's a battle to see which one will be the victor. Hamburgular's eye begin to glow, but it's just not fast enough, as Squish has already drawn energy around. With a flash, the energy is dispersed, and a shock-wave passes between her and Hamburgular, pushing everything out of its way and delivering the force of a vacuum straight into the bulky Snorlax. The blow is too much, and he falls back into the water, utterly defeated. Squish is left panting as her energy levels are left depleted and run down.

Squish HP(-0) PP(-4)
    Hamburgular HP(-8) PP(-0) ~ KO'd

DarkestLight calls
    Ayeun attacks
    DarkestLight attacks

Veteran Trainer

Now that I can think....who don't I use that I should....

Ahhhhh Starscream, my Clefairy will do Magic Guard of course.

Entertaining quotes!

Well then. Go out with a BANG!

Revenge ~ Revenge ~ Vacuum wave

Veteran Trainer

Of course I pick a normal type, forgetting I'm losing to a fighter.

Ok Clefairy...we'll get hit a bit. Amnesia after Revenge #1. Psych Up so this is a little more fair...then well its gonna hit you fast so let it, and we'll then Softboil a bit. >> I'll deal with energy crisis later. You do HP for EN when EN runs out, RL?

Amnesia(after Revenge #1)~Psych Up~Softboiled

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Yeah,

AT 0% ENERGY - 1 HP LOSS PER ATTACK + 1 EXTRA HP LOSS PER HIT

Get a reffing done for you soon.

Master Trainer

ROUND SEVEN

Facing the fresh faced and fancy free Starscream, Squish can only just keep her focus as she watches the fairy pokemon splash happily in the clear water. Squish marches up to the pink pokemon and slaps her hard in the face. Starscream reels back with astonishment but stares down her foe, her eyes glowing slightly white as she does so. Squish looks at her oddly then tops to think for a second. What was she doing?

Squish HP(-0) PP(-4) ~ Forgotten 'Revenge'
    Starscream HP(-8) PP(-5)

Starscream smiles at Squishes apparent forgetfulness and begins to sing to herself. With each note she starts to bulk up her strength and pad out her defence, copying everything that Squish had done to herself at the start of the battle. In the meantime Squish struggles to remember what she was meant to be doing. The harder she tries to struggle, the more it hurt her head and wears her out. As Starscream's song ends she feels tougher than she ever did before.

Squish HP(-0) PP(-05)
    Starscream HP(-0) PP(-8) ~ Atk(+1) Dfc(+1)

Giving up on trying to remember, Squish pulls her hands apart and with them pushes water and air away form around her. With a sharp and sudden slap, she sends a wave of nothingness, the force of a vacuum forward so that it slams into her pink foe. As it does so, all the water around her is pushed away, before suddenly splashing back down on top of her. Left panting from exhaustion, Squish can only watch as Starscream floats back up. She waves her arms around and an egg shaped ball of energy apepars in front of her. Reaching out to touch it, the egg is absorbed into her body, filling it with strength once more, but taking out a lot of energy at the same time.

Squish HP(-0) PP(-3)
    Starscream HP(+8) PP(-10) ~

As a note, Squish is using up more energy to perform attacks, that wouldn't normally have used up as much in the past, because she's weak.

Veteran Trainer

K. Now we can begin.

Psychic x 3. Won't bother me too much. If you get Tormented, Zen Headbutt will suffice. We'll deal with the health drop later.

Entertaining quotes!