Thread: UC vs Ayeun (Ref: John Blaze)) Complete

Default UC vs Ayeun (Ref: John Blaze)) Complete

So its the Aztec Temple, Tournament rules apply.

Ill send out Gengar(f) and Stunky(m)

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default Re: UC vs Ayeun (Ref: Whoever :))

Will be using my female Lotad, Lily, and my female Weepinbel, Drool.

Drool, Get in the fighting spirit started with a Swords dance, lay down some suport with Ingrain, and deliver a nasty Cut to Stunky.

Lily, (not to sure if abilitys are on. If they are) Rain dance followed by twin zen headbutts at Gengar. (If they are not) Zen headbutt ~ Icy wind ~ Zen headbutt.

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Abilities are on-I'm reffing. I've been waiting for this match :O

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Hai DL. Get on MSN.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Well then i have Levitate and Aftermath on my Pokemon.

Lets see....

Stunk start off by Surrounding Lily with a Smokescreen then turning on Drool with a Flamethrower or two

Gengar wait for Rain Dance then counter it with Sunny Day. After Zen Headbutt use Disable and finish with a Sludge Bomb on Lily.
    Last edited by Ultimate Charizard; 3rd July 2010 at 08:39 AM.

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Tournament Battle Elite 8

===Tournament Rules===

No Reversal Moves
    No Non Damaging Healing moves
    No outside factors: Rock Slide eg

===Battlers===

Team UltimatePoison

F || M
    Levitate || Aftermath
    100/100 || 100/100
    Ready to dominate
    Attacks:
    Stu: Smokescreen(L)~Flamethrower x 2(D)
    Gen: Sunny Day~Disable~Sludge Bomb(L)

VS

Team GrAyeun

Lily F || Drool F
    Rain Dish|| Chlorophyll
    100/100 || 100/100
    Hold on to your butts
    Attacks:
    Drool: Swords Dance~Ingrain~Cut(S)
    Lily: Rain Dance~Zen Headbutt x 2(G)

Round 1

Alright! We're here at the Aztec temple, ready to dish more more damage on this unused portion. A massive bridge spans to parts of these ruins, and its up here that UC meets Ayeun on their quest to be the best in this Tourney. They both send their Pokemon off, and this battles begins with...some dancing.

Drool bouces around and seems to get its little leaves all hyped up. Lily smiles and bounces around, getting the clouds to come and help out, but NO! Gengar has a different idea. He flips around and forces the rain away, letting the Sun come out. That however, helps Drool-as she smiles at the sun.

Stunky however, walks to Lily and farts in her face. That's nasty. Thick smokescreen clouds that portion of the bridge. That's NASTY XD.

Lily: -4E -Acc===///=== Stu: -3E
    Dro: -3E +2 Atk ===///=== Gen: -4E
    SD: 3 rds

Though faster than even that ghost now, Drool decides to sink some roots in, and hooks all into the bridge, giving it some support. Lily is still hacking away, but she turns to where she believes Gengar is and dives forth. Gengar watches Lily fly out the Smokecreen and miss her. She quickly locks onto the little mexican hat wearing Pokemon and just holds her in place...Dun really see what the deal is with that.

That leaves Stunky,who walks over to Drool, and lays out a firey hell of pain.

Lily: -10E ===///=== Stu: -8E
    Dro: -3E/-20H Ing===///=== Gen: -5E

Gengar now raises one hand, releasing the grip on Lily. Lily smirks and takes the Sludge Bomb, but she rams the hell out of Gengar. They both go rolling on the bridge a bit, but bounce off each other and regroup.
    Drool, on the other hand, is kinda wishing she wasn't stuck in place, Stunky is burning her alive. She lashes out to cut that fool off, but its not enough -considering flames SUCK in sunlight!

Lily: -10E/-18H ===///=== Stu: -8E/-5H
    Dro: -3E/-20H ===///=== Gen: -7E/-22H

A lil health comes back to Drool (3) and the sun continues to shine.

===Stats===

Team UltimatePoison

F || M
    Levitate || Aftermath
    78/84 || 95/81
    Alright, not too bad..

VS

Team GrAyeun

Lily F || Drool F
    Rain Dish|| Chlorophyll
    82/76 || 63/91
    Sunlight kinda works against us...

Notes:
    Sun: 2 rds

Drool: Ingrained.
    Lily: -Acc

UC-before you yell, look up Disable in the ASB movelist.

Poison.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Default Re: UC vs Ayeun (Ref: John Blaze))

Yeah i know....dumb move by me.

Lets take advantage of that Sun while we can. Stunky use a Fireblast at Drool and then use Poison Gas at Lily. At the end of the round, if Drool is asleep (see below) use a Sludgebomb at Lily. If Drool is awake then use Flamethrower on it.

Gengar, after Drool is hit with Fireblast use Hypnosis on it. If it works use Dream Eater, if not use Poison Jab on Lily. End the round doing more of the same. Dream Eater on Drool if its asleep, Poison Jab on Lily if its not.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Ok. Creativity time

Drool, start off with a Worry seed at your self. Next, Hit Gengar followed by Stunky with Stun spores. Silly forgetting to safeguard.

Lilly, lets get the rain going again, ok? Once its up, I want you to Double team once, and then set up Gengar for the pain with a Zen Headbutt.

Veteran Trainer

===Tournament Rules===

No Reversal Moves

===Battlers===

Team UltimatePoison

F || M
    Levitate || Aftermath
    78/84 || 95/81
    Alright, not too bad..
    Attacks:
    Stu: Smokescreen(L)~Flamethrower x 2(D)
    Gen: Sunny Day~Disable~Sludge Bomb(L)

VS

Team GrAyeun

Lily F || Drool F
    Rain Dish|| Chlorophyll
    82/76 || 63/91
    Sunlight kinda works against us...
    Attacks:
    Drool: Swords Dance~Ingrain~Cut(S)
    Lily: Rain Dance~Zen Headbutt x 2(G)

Round 2

Lily was still hacking up a storm from that Smokescreen, and she needed a moment to reregister her thoughts. So she danced in what she perceived to be a circle-but it turned out to be more oblong than anything. We'll get back to her later. Right now the fight's over where Drool is rooted to the bridge.

The sunlight beaming down, Drool is quick to spit a seed right into his base? The heck? It gets to work, burrowing through its own vines, before a huge swath of Fire blankets Drool in a world of hurt. Before Gengar gets in a Hypnotic melody however, rain drops begin to fall. Stunky hisses, that damn lily pad over there took the sun away!

Drool smiles, even though that seed itches. Rain feels good though.

Lily: -4E ===///=== Stu: -10E
    Dro: -5E/-20H ===///=== Gen: -3E
    RD: 3 rds

With Drool still awake, Stunky curses him and runs over to Lily. Lily sees the object coming toward her and freaks out, double teaming to try and confuse the skunk.

But who double teams in the Rain? The clones are washed out, leaving Gengar with an open shot at spewing a poisonous gas. The rain helps here though, by washing the gas out a bit before it strikes Lily, weakening the level of poisoning she's just inhaled. Meanwhile, Gengar zips over and punches Lily toward the edge of the bridge with a Poison Jab. Ow is right.

However, all is not sweet for Gengar. Though weaker, a small amount of spores wash on him. He tries to swat through the cloud, but they do their job..

Lily: -3E/-18H sl. Psn===///=== Stu: -2E
    Dro: -3E ===///=== Gen: -7E sl. Par

Drool looks aggravated and wriggles about, trying to cope with its own seed. Gengar looks over to Lily,and goes in for a Poisonous Jab once again, this time increasing the poisoning ratio in her body since I'm sure he got a mouth full of it. But the Rain Dish soaker does not go down lightly. Sher rebounds of the ground and rockets forward-scoring a massive hit on Gengar! They both bounce across the wetter, slicker bridge, as Stunky follows up on Drool.

Flames rocket toward the plant, but Drool is grateful as the rain calms that nonsense down. Stunky is closer than Gengar was this time, and that allows Drool to get those spores all over Stunky, even with the rain.

Lily: -10E/-16H ===///=== Stu: -8E Par
    Dro: -3E/-10H ===///=== Gen: -7E/-22H

A lil health comes back to Drool (3), and Lily soaks in that rain. But the poison seems to balance things out for Lily (+/-3)

===Stats===

Team UltimatePoison

F || M
    Levitate || Aftermath
    56/60 || 95/61
    Hrm, they're pulling some shenanigans here

VS

Team GrAyeun

Lily F || Drool F
    Rain Dish|| Chlorophyll
    48/59 || 36/80
    Oh yes rain lets go!

Notes:
    Rain: 2 rds

Team Poison: Par

Drool: Ingrained.
    Lily: -Acc Psn

Grass

Entertaining quotes!

Allrighty..

Lily, lets get some Icy wind blowing towards that stunky, while Drool holds him airborne with a Vinewhip. Then, I want the two of you to team up for twin Giga drains on Gengar. Finish this round with Drool delivering a nice cut to Stunky, and Lily's Zen Headbutt at Gengar.

Drool, keep an eye on Lily. If they try to Hypnotise her at all, give her a worry seed. Followed by a Sleep powder at whom ever wanted to make our ducky sleep! Finish off with the Giga drain though.

Fine, Time to revert to some Tactics. Ie Devide and Conquer with fire!

Ok First off Stunky use Sucker Punch at Lily to dash around and hopefully dodge those vines. If the Sun is out follow that up with a Pair of Fire Blasts at Drool. If its not then just use Flamethrower.

Gengar i want you to start out with a Sunny Day then when they both turn their attention to you use Protect. End your round with a Fire Punch to Drool.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

===Tournament Rules===

No Reversal Moves

===Battlers===

Team UltimatePoison

F || M
    Levitate || Aftermath
    56/60 || 95/61
    Hrm, they're pulling some shenanigans here
    Attacks:
    Stu: Sucker Punch(L)~Fire Blast x 2(D)
    Gen: Sunny Day~Protect~Fire Punch(D)

VS

Team GrAyeun

Lily F || Drool F
    Rain Dish|| Chlorophyll
    48/59 || 36/80
    Oh yes rain lets go!
    Attacks:
    Drool: Vine Whip(S)~Giga Drain(G)~Cut(S)
    Lily: Icy Wind(S)~Giga Drain(G)~Zen Headbutt(G)

Round 3

The rain kept falling in sheets, nourishing Drool's mind enough to make her ignore the Worry Seed once more. She turned around to look at Gengar, who was dancing about. Damn him. Stunky was on the move as well, dashing across to smack Lily with his Tail before Drool could even get a bed on him. However, Lily was able to not slide off hte bridge, and yes, she fired off an Icy Wind.

Stunky backed up, and Drool was able to grab him and whip him a bit. Things felt better for Drool when the sun came out! Lily kinda smiled, but she wasn't too keen on it..

Lily: -4E/-11H ===///=== Stu: -7E/-5H
    Dro: -4E ===///=== Gen: -4E
    SD: 3 rds

Gengar turns to the pair of grass foes, and then locks up She tries to get her body to move, but its of no use, she's gong nowhere. It's ok though, cause Drool can't take it anymore and begins trying to get that damn seed out of her root.

That leaves Lily, who goes for Giga Drain on a poison type, what? She manages to get something back, but its Drool who gets hit hard. The unobserved Stunky goes in for a massive Fire Blast, and gets it off, no contest. Drool hollers, pained immensely.

Lily: -7E/+3H ===///=== Stu: -10E
    Dro: *>_o* -24H ===///=== Gen: *bzzt* -5H

Drool gains some composure, since of course, fire pain is MUCH worse than some ingrown seed. Also helps when Stunky is completly overwhelmed by paralysis this time. Gengar gets up, and rushes over to help Stunky, but Drool is fast enough to whip her vines out and Cut Stunky pretty well.

She then endures a Fire Punch in her circular mouth. Yipe like whoa. And how's Lily faring? With all the excitement and the Sun back out-her visibility has reached perfection, and she has no trouble running up behind Gengar and rallying a Zen like state of mind into Gengar's chest.

The bridge stay strong, thanks to that ingrained Pokemon, but how much more can Drool stand? None, that's how much, as she falls on her side. The Ingrained roots relax, and the bridge greatly wobbles.

Lily: -10E/-16H ===///=== Stu: Par -7H
    Dro: -3E/-16H ===///=== Gen: -6E/-22H

The poison seems to take over Lily now. (-3)..Can she rally for her fallen teammate?

===Stats===

Team UltimatePoison

F || M
    Levitate || Aftermath
    29/50 || 83/44
    Hrm, that's better? Maybe?

VS

Team GrAyeun

Lily F || Drool F
    Rain Dish|| Chlorophyll
    21/38 || 0/73
    Man by our knickers here..

Notes:
    Sun: 2 rds

Lily: Psn

Poison

Entertaining quotes!

This is when i start to feel like a bully but mercy almost cost me the last round. Sorry Ayeun. Violence!!!!

Gengar - Confuse Ray followed by a Shadowball and finished with a Sludge Bomb
    Stunky - Crunch followed by Facade and also ending with Sludge Bomb

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Icy wind till your dead. We lost this one.

Veteran Trainer

===Tournament Rules===

No Reversal Moves

===Battlers===

Team UltimatePoison

F || M
    Levitate || Aftermath
    29/50 || 83/44
    Attacks:
    Stu: Crunch~Facade~Sludge Bomb
    Gen: Confuse Ray~Shadowball~Sludge Bomb

VS

Team GrAyeun

Lily F
    Rain Dish
    21/38
    Man by our knickers here..
    Icy Wind x 3

Round 4

The heat was dizzying to Lily right now, as she looked on at her two opponents. She was able to get a short breeze of refreshment off to hit Gengar before lights came over her face and gave her a confusing predicament. Stunky then walked ver and bit down, Crunching her lily pad.

Lily: -4E/-9H Cfn===///=== Stu: -7E/-5H
    Gen: -3E/-5H

Team Psn:- Spd

Both a little more relaxed from the heat, Team Poison split off from each other. Lily feels a bit awkward, unsure what to do, and well, that costs her her survivability. A Shadowball collides with her from the east and Stunky jumps right at her and flails horrendously, knocking her over the bridge and into the tar.

Lily: cfn -21H ===///=== Stu: -6E
    Gen: -8E

And like that..Poison wins!

===Stats===

Team UltimatePoison

F || M
    Levitate || Aftermath
    24/39 || 78/31

VS

Team GrAyeun

Lily F
    Rain Dish
    0/34
    u_u

Notes:
    Sun: 1 rd

Lily: Psn

Poison moves on to Round 3..where he'll have a break for a while really...lol. 2 points to winner, 1 to loser, 2 for me..

Entertaining quotes!

Default Re: UC vs Ayeun (Ref: John Blaze)) Complete

Surprised that one went so fast.

Sorry Ayeun. i dont like power playing but i wanna win this thing lol. Thanks for the battle

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2