Thread: Crystal Tears vs Mew Master [Ref: DCM]

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Crystal Tears vs Mew Master [Ref: DCM]

I cannot believe he made me write this out. -_- This is a challenge to Mew Master, btw.

The explosion rocketed the bulkhead doors wide open, allowing the thief and her companion to escape. In her clutches was a small, glass orb that contained within it the soul focus of all her years of research. There was a brief pause as they heard guards calling out, pointing in her direction before growlithes began to be released.

“I can’t stop all of them.” She frowned, clutching a pokeball.

Mewtwo stepped forward, eyes glowing a bright purple before suddenly the ceiling above the pursuers collapsed.

“We must reach The Conflict.” Looking up, he caused the ceiling and to peel away, revealing the clear blue sky above them. “Once he learns of what we stole, he’ll come for us.”

“We’ll be ready.” The woman smirked, releasing her trusty Flygon. “Let’s go.”

[Several hours later]

“Captain!”

She turned, she had reached The Conflict a while ago, and for that time thought she was in the clear. The tone of her second however, proved less than inspiring.

“One trainer in our sights, he’s flying straight for us!”

The screen flickered up, and it showed a man riding an aerodactyl with a telling scar over its eye. She clicked her tongue, slamming her hand down on the control pad. Alarms blared, and everyone all over the ship readied themselves.

Mewtwo appeared soon afterwards.

“He’s come for mew, hasn’t he?”

She nodded.

“We can’t allow him to reclaim her, if he does, our plans will be ruined.”

Crystal’s eyes narrowed, and she looked up at her psychic accomplice darkly. Her irises turned a chilling icy shade.

“I’ll take care of him.”

Mewtwo smirked. “I believe I can help.”

~ _ - + < THE CONFLICT > + - _ ~

Hidden high in the clouds, a rogue, otherworldly airship looms. It looks like a massive mechanical dragon that streams red energy as it flies through the sky. Three rings encircle the dragon’s neck, with white bolts of lightning and energy shooting forth between the rings and the body. The flight deck as numerous other fighters (all vaguely dragon shaped) on it, through for the most part its clear.

The battle begins on this deck, for the most part its coloured red and black, with strange glyphs on the floor that occasionally glow. In the air is the smoke of flak cannons firing, so it would be unwise to fly to high or risk being hit by the debris. Likewise, it would be unwise to try moves such as dig, rock tomb, sandstorm etc. Rock throw however, is allowed as you can find crates and other things to throw. It’s all about common sense.

Over looking the flight deck is pedestal that has four crystal statues surrounding it. One is of Lightning Farron, the next is Oerba Yun Fang, after that it’s Oerba Dia Vanille and the final is Serah Farron. The pedestal itself rotates, and depending on the spirit overlooking the match, there are bonuses. When overlooking the match, the crystal form shatters, leaving the awakened woman watching over the match.

Lightning Farron
    Bonus:

Army of One: All Physical Attacks Ignore Modifiers (automatically returns to base damage, STAB, Weaknesses, Resistances, Immunities and Status Modifiers are nulled)

Oerba Yun Fang:
    Bonus:

Highwind: Moves that take two turns, or require a recharge have a bonus to their damage. Evasive moves like Substitute and Double Team automatically fail.

Oerba Dia Vanille:
    Bonus:

Death: All Special Attacks receive a bonus, and ignore select modifiers (Immunities, Resistances and Status Modifiers are nulled, Vanille’s special bonus cannot be added onto someone’s already stacked SPC. ATK bonus)

Serah Farron:
    Bonus:

Holy: Weaknesses are ignored, all pokemon receive a standard resistance to all elements except for Normal. Miracle Eye is in play, all pokemon are open to Normal Type attacks. (If you use a fire type attack on a bulbasaur, bulbasaur now has a resistance to fire. Only Normal Type attacks are unaffected.)

On the opposing side of the flight deck is Mewtwo; he has summoned a powerful effect onto the field. No player can use more then one super effective move in a round (that deals damage). This is ignored if one of the four women overlooking the battle nulls weaknesses. Otherwise, only one super effective move per round, and if a player uses a four times weakness, the offender cannot use a super effective move for two rounds.

The pedestal rotates at random (up to the ref), but never switches in the middle of combat.

7 on 7
    1 out at a time
    First two pokemon must be basic stage, the next two must be second stage, the next two may be any pokemon the player desires. After the sixth pokemon faints (on either side), both are withdrawn for a final conflict between Bahamut (Salamence) and Ziz (Aerodactyl). This battle takes place in the skies around The Conflict, but the statues effects and Mewtwo’s power are still in play.
    Banned moves: Bide, Metal Burst
    Abilities are NOT in play.

I’ll pick first, you attack first. :3

I choose Edimmu, my female Shuppet.

The battle begins with Fang watching.
    Last edited by Crystal Tears; 30th July 2010 at 11:24 PM.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: I got your mew, Denny. [Ref: ???]

I can't believe he made you write this out either.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

He recalls Ziz as he catches up with the ship. Entering the arena he grabs a ball and unleashes it.

"Come on Tango (F), she's got Niji! Start off with a Supersonic before a Drill Peck followed with a Bubblebeam!"

Supersonic~Drill Peck~Bubblebeam
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Advanced Trainer

Edimmu... Start off with Magic Coat, then Thunderwave, finish with Toxic. Let's see how he likes that.

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Dl you got this one? If not I have dibs

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Go for it man. I'm staying the hell away from this.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

You say that like im screwed or something.. anyways.... *looks at the description harder* holy fuck *sniffles*

Its alot to remember... but it is gonna be great

This will be up tommarrow
    Last edited by Darth CookieMonster; 31st July 2010 at 12:07 AM.

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Crystal Tears vs Mew Master [Ref: DCM]

Battler 1 vs Battler 2
    Round ?

~~Rules~~
    7v7
    DQ: Not Stated
    Banned Moves: Bide and Metal Burst
    Abilities: On/[Off]
    Damage Cap: Not Stated
    Arena:
    The flight deck of the dragon shaped ship The Conflict. In the air is the smoke of flak cannons firing, so it would be unwise to fly to high or risk being hit by the debris. Likewise, it would be unwise to try moves such as dig, rock tomb, sandstorm etc. Rock throw however, is allowed as you can find crates and other things to throw.
    Over looking the flight deck is pedestal that has four crystal statues surrounding it. One is of Lightning Farron, the next is Oerba Yun Fang, after that it’s Oerba Dia Vanille and the final is Serah Farron. The pedestal itself rotates, and depending on the spirit overlooking the match, there are bonuses. When overlooking the match, the crystal form shatters, leaving the awakened woman watching over the match.

Lightning Farron
    Bonus:
    Army of One: All Physical Attacks Ignore Modifiers (automatically returns to base damage, STAB, Weaknesses, Resistances, Immunities and Status Modifiers are nulled)

Oerba Yun Fang:
    Bonus:
    Highwind: Moves that take two turns, or require a recharge have a bonus to their damage. Evasive moves like Substitute and Double Team automatically fail.

Oerba Dia Vanille:
    Bonus:
    Death: All Special Attacks receive a bonus, and ignore select modifiers (Immunities, Resistances and Status Modifiers are nulled, Vanille’s special bonus cannot be added onto someone’s already stacked SPC. ATK bonus)

Serah Farron:
    Bonus:
    Holy: Weaknesses are ignored, all pokemon receive a standard resistance to all elements except for Normal. Miracle Eye is in play, all pokemon are open to Normal Type attacks. (If you use a fire type attack on a bulbasaur, bulbasaur now has a resistance to fire. Only Normal Type attacks are unaffected.)

On the opposing side of the flight deck is Mewtwo; he has summoned a powerful effect onto the field. No player can use more then one super effective move in a round (that deals damage). This is ignored if one of the four women overlooking the battle nulls weaknesses. Otherwise, only one super effective move per round, and if a player uses a four times weakness, the offender cannot use a super effective move for two rounds.

The pedestal rotates at random, but never switches in the middle of combat.

Crystal Tears

Edimmu
    M/[F]

[HP: 100 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ~~~ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EN: 100]
    {Notes}
    Ima Ghosty

Magic Coat ~ Thunder Wave ~ Toxic

Mew Master

Tango
    M/[F]

[HP: 100 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ~~~ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EN: 100]
    {Notes}
    Ima Penguin

Supersonic ~ Drill Peck ~ Bubblebeam

Lightning Farron and Mewtwo watch over the match quietly

Both trainers, with a lust in their eyes, waste no time in throwing ou thteir respective pokeballs. Out of Crystal Tears' pokeball was a Shuppet. And out of the Mew Masters pokeball was a Piplup. Both pokemon were very anxious, wanting to get the battle started.

So it did. Edimmu threw up what looked like sparkling dust all over its body, as Tango fired a Supersonic wave right at her in attempts to confuse her. The thing is, the dust was for that attack, as it was sent right back to Tango and confused him. How is that a taste for your own medicine!

<>
    -0 HP/-5 EN
    <>
    -0 HP/-5 EN/CONFUSED

Edimmu gives a wide grin, as she watches the confused Piplup peck herself everywhere. She chuckles a sinister chuckle, and lets off an electric charge, that reaches the confused Tango, and paralyzes it! Not a good day for Tango.

<>
    -0 HP/-3 EN
    <>
    -6 HP/-10 EN/PARALYZED

This is quite a show for Edimmu now, as she spits a deadly venomous glob at the confused and paralyzed penguin. Tango watched the blurry purple stuff seep into its skin, as she tried to fire a bubblebeam at the phantom puppet. Only, to later realize that she fired it right at her feet, exploding in front of her.

<>
    -0 HP/-6 EN
    <>
    -3 HP/-9 EN/POISONED/TOXIC

The Pedestal doesnt Rotate. Mewtwo is pleased

Crystal Tears

Edimmu
    M/[F]

[HP: 100 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ~~~ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EN: 86]
    {Notes}
    Status Infliction FTW

Mew Master

Tango
    M/[F]

[HP: 91 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ~~~ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EN: 76 ]
    {Notes}
    Toxic -5 Next Round
    Paralyzed
    Confused
    >.< Status Infliction NOT ftw

Crystal Tears to attack next
    Last edited by Darth CookieMonster; 3rd August 2010 at 08:37 PM.

Advanced Trainer

O_o; I think you had a coding malfunction in your reffing Darth.

My other point, is Tango still confused, paralyzed and poisoned? It would just be easier if you stated below her stats. For future reference. ^^;;

Oh, and if you really want to start on Lightning, that's all fine. But I did say it started on Fang. Doesn't make any difference to me.

(post my attacks later once the issues are cleared up :3)

Advanced Trainer

I didnt see the Fang part. Now that I reread I see it, i can edit it if you want. My Apologies.

I edited in the statuses, again my apologies, i was going quickly and i kept getting interupted, so i forgot to put them in.

What was the coding Malfunction?

Advanced Trainer

Everything at the beginning is underlined. O.o;

Start off with a shadow ball, then dark pulse. Finish with a nightshade, it tries to rest, use disable, then follow the rest of your moves.

Master Trainer

We're gonna try and make it through this alive.

Use Double Team to avoid her attacks before using Yawn and then Ice Beam.

Double Team~Yawn~Ice Beam
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Advanced Trainer

I am sincerely sorry about my absence-ness.. so therefor im going to try and get this up tommarrow.. sound good? i really like this idea of yours CT...

Master Trainer

Sure you're gonna be able to ref while you're on vaca DCM?
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer

It's been two weeks without a reffing. As much as I wanna face off against CT, we BOTH want a fight. So I'm forfiting this match so that we can actually get a fight going. We'll have our eventual Battle CT. Don't you worry.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art