Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolfsong vs. papabopp 6-6 Ref DL

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Wolfsong vs. papabopp 6-6 Ref DL

I'm bored and decided to fill up my last slot.

Open 6-6
    Abilities are active.
    I choose first.
    you attack first.
    Banned moves: Rest, Perish Song, Attract, and Toxic.
    Arena: The Wolf’s Paw arena: Located in the middle of a grassy field is the arena in the shape of a Wolf’s Paw Print. The heel of the paw is filled with tall grass and trees. The first toe is a mixture of sand and dirt. The second toe is made up of ice. The third toe is water and the fourth is lava. Each of the claws is a small rock formation but the first one has a cave. This is den of the local wolf pack. There are three of them the Alpha (White) Beta (black) and Omega (silver). Most of the time they will leave you alone. This changes if you disturb them too much. Then one of them will come down and attack. For example, an occasional earthquake while might irritate them but they’ll let it slide. However constant use may cause one of them come down and attack for 5 hp damage. However, for every five rounds there is a small chance (5%) that the wolves might give a blessing. If the Omega appears (75% of that 5%) all pokemon on the field regain 10 energy points. If the Beta appears (24% of the 5%) all pokemon on the field gain 10 Health points. If the alpha appears (1% chance of the 5%) all pokemon gain both 10 health points and 10 energy points.

(when i get time i'll try to make a better picture)
    DQ: 3 Days

I choose to start with my Alec Hardison my genderless Metang with the clear body ability

Any Takers?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

I prefer "Bopp" to "Papa" Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Re: Open 6-6 Ref and opponent needed

ill take the challenge if your willin to have a lil slack on the DQ time

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hmmm...interesting. I'll take it! (ref spot)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by papabopp View Post
    ill take the challenge if your willin to have a lil slack on the DQ time
    I can do that. We can make it a week dq if that's better and i'm willing to be flexible. I just don't want it to drag on for months[/color]
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer

Default Re: Wolfsong vs. papabopp 6-6 Ref Mew Master

Still interested papa?
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Cool Trainer

yep sorry that took a while
    Luna female houndour early bird

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay, and since i chose first, you attack first
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Cool Trainer

right, sorry,
    flamethrower, fire spin, heatwave

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay Hardison, i want you to start with rain dance. Follow that up with rock tomb and finally finish with earthquake
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer

Round 1! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves:
    DQ:
    Pokémon: OOOOOO vs. OOOOOO
    Abilities: Active
    Theme:

Alec Hardison (Metang, NA, Team Wolfsong)
    HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    Ability: Clear Body
    Rain Dance~Rock Tomb~Earthquake

Luna (Houndour, ♀, Team papaboop)
    HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    Ability: Early Bird
    Flamethrower~Fire Spin~Heat Wave

The Arena: The Wolf’s Paw arena
    Located in the middle of a grassy field is the arena in the shape of a Wolf’s Paw Print. The heel of the paw is filled with tall grass and trees. The first toe is a mixture of sand and dirt. The second toe is made up of ice. The third toe is water and the fourth is lava. Each of the claws is a small rock formation but the first one has a cave. This is den of the local wolf pack. There are three of them the Alpha (White) Beta (black) and Omega (silver). Most of the time they will leave you alone. This changes if you disturb them too much. Then one of them will come down and attack. For example, an occasional earthquake while might irritate them but they’ll let it slide. However constant use may cause one of them come down and attack for 5 hp damage. However, for every five rounds there is a small chance (5%) that the wolves might give a blessing. If the Omega appears (75% of that 5%) all Pokemon on the field regain 10 energy points. If the Beta appears (24% of the 5%) all Pokemon on the field gain 10 Health points. If the alpha appears (1% chance of the 5%) all Pokemon gain both 10 health points and 10 energy points.

Ready! FIGHT!

Trugging through the forest, it appears that papabopp has lost his way. Off the trail and low on food, he runs into Wolfsong's campsite as she camps in the mountains, roughing it. It's a battle for survival as relief supplies are dropped in. As Wolf opens the container, expecting more food, out pops Mew Master, gasping for air. How the ref ended up in the supplies, no one knows... or wants to. When they hear a howl on the wind, the tension goes up a notch.

So here we are, a famished and hungry papabopp needs food badly, while Wolfsong just has enough to last a couple days. While they prepare for battle, with papa releasing a black hound with part of a skull on her head, a Houndour. Wolf retaliates with Alec, a shiny blue UFO of a Pokemon, a Metang.

Let's get things started! Pokémon Battle all set?! Ready! GO!

Alec kicks things off by floating around wobbly and causing the clouds together (-4 E @ Alec Hardison/Rain → 4 Rounds). The rain falls down on the mountain side as Luna spits out a jet of flame (-6 E @ Luna/-13 H @ Alec). It's not as effective as it could be, but it still burns.

Alec still has speed on its side as he slams a fist into the ground, causing a jumble of rocks to pop up around and under Luna (-6 E @ Alec Hardison/-11 H @ Luna, SPD → -1). The Houndour has to navigate around the boulders to get within sight of Alec, spending her time doing so.

The Metang isn't waiting for Luna to find her way out, because it slams its fist into the ground again, sending a shockwave rolling out towards the boulders, causing some of them to fall in on themselves (-9 E @ Alec Hardison/-14 H @ Luna). Luna managed to avoid being trapped between heavy boulders, lucky for her. She crawls out between two before unleashing a massive heatwave that bathes both Pokemon in a steam bank (-7 E @ Luna/-14 H @ Alec Hardison). The result of rain and heat mix together and form a steam bank surrounding the campsite.

And so it begins. Can the canine Luna be able to take a bite outta the metalic Metang, or will Alec send the Houndour packing?

Round 1! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 73
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 81

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 75
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 87
    SPD → -1

Ref Notes: Damage Cap = 40. At 0 E, Pokémon will use 1 H for 2 E. Steam covering the immediate area, Accuracy Reduced by 10%.

Wolfsong Attacks First
    papabopp Attacks Second
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay Alec, start with stealth rock. FOllow that up with sludge bomb and finally finish with rock slide
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Cool Trainer

okay sunny day, then will o wisp and end with heatwave

Master Trainer

Round 2! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves:
    DQ: 1 Week
    Theme:

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 73
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 81
    Stealth Rock~Sludge Bomb~Rock Slide

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 75
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 87
    SPD → -1
    Sunny Day~Will-o-Wisp~Heatwave

Located in the middle of a grassy field is the arena in the shape of a Wolf’s Paw Print. The heel of the paw is filled with tall grass and trees. The first toe is a mixture of sand and dirt. The second toe is made up of ice. The third toe is water and the fourth is lava. Each of the claws is a small rock formation but the first one has a cave. This is den of the local wolf pack. There are three of them the Alpha (White) Beta (black) and Omega (silver). Most of the time they will leave you alone. This changes if you disturb them too much. Then one of them will come down and attack. For example, an occasional earthquake while might irritate them but they’ll let it slide. However constant use may cause one of them come down and attack for 5 hp damage. However, for every five rounds there is a small chance (5%) that the wolves might give a blessing. If the Omega appears (75% of that 5%) all Pokemon on the field regain 10 energy points. If the Beta appears (24% of the 5%) all Pokemon on the field gain 10 Health points. If the alpha appears (1% chance of the 5%) all Pokemon gain both 10 health points and 10 energy points.

Ready! FIGHT!

The rain's pouring down on the campsite. The ref is scrounging through Wolf's remaining food while she and papa tear apart the surrounding region and play with the weather. Are those wolf howls I hear in the distance?

So can papabopp get the supplies, or will Wolfsong leave him to die. Only one way to find out!

Pokémon Battle all set?! Ready! GO!

Luna's speeds impaired, apparently her legt got bruised by the Rock Tomb earlier, this gives Alec the edge he needs by mentally bringing up rocks, hidden from the Rock Tomb (-5 E @ Alec Hardison). Luna howls to the sky, splitting the clouds and bringing the sun forth (-3 E @ Luna, Sunny Day → 3 Rounds).

With the ground still muddy, and even with their vision obscured, Alec collects mud in its hands before charging it with energy and flinging it towards the shapes in the steam (-7 E @ Alec Hardison/-12 H @ Luna, ACC → -1). That hurt, and the mud sticks to Luna's face, the sun's in her favor as she spits out floating blue embers through the arena (-1 E @ Luna/BRN → 2 HP every round, ATK → -2), Alec was allured by the lights but let out a short metallic screech as he felt the burn.

Annoyed at his injury, Alec slams the ground and causes the pilled up boulders to rain down towards Luna (-8 E @ Alec Hardison/-11 H @ Luna). Luna's hurt, but she's not afraid to retaliate with another ole-fashioned heatwave (-7 E @ Luna/-18 H @ Alec Hardison). The hit was pretty powerful, and it disperced the steam enough that it's no longer a hindrance, but rather beautiful.

Luna's fighting back, and that's good. Will Wolfsong be able to protect the area, or can papa use it for development? Waitaminute! That was the tag line for GhOsT vs Metalix Girl, what was this one again? Survival? Oh yeah... right that one.

(-2 H @ Alec Hardison (BRN))

Round 2! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 53
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 61
    BRN → -2 HP every Round
    ATK → -2

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 52
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 77
    SPD → -1
    Accuracy → -1

Sunny Day Count-Down:

[ IIIII ]

Ref Notes: Damage Cap = 40. At 0 E, Pokémon will use 1 H for 2 E. Stealth Rocks litter the area.

papabopp Attacks First
    Wolfsong Attacks Second
    Last edited by Mew Master; 22nd September 2010 at 09:29 PM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Cool Trainer

ok Luna lets throw down
    think up sumthin dirty(nasty plot) then use taunt and flamethrower
    if it changes the weather use sunny day then go in order
    nasty plot~taunt~flamethrower
    sub=sunny day

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay Alec, I want you to start with double team. Follow that up with brick break and finish with facade
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer

Round 3! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves:
    Theme:

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 53
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 61
    BRN → -2 HP every Round
    ATK → -2
    Double Team~Brick Break~Facade

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 52
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 77
    SPD → -1
    Accuracy → -1
    Nasty Plot~Taunt~Flamethrower (Sub: Sunny Day)

Ready! FIGHT!

It's another round in the forest, as the Ref scrounges through Wolf's small reserve of supplies while she battles with papa. Luna seems to have some difficulties of her own, with Alec proving himself to be a tough customer. Can she pull off a win, or be left to the wolves?

Alec takes the chance to split into multiple copies, surrounding Luna (-4 E @ Alec Hardison, 4 Clones → 80% Chance Attack Dodge). The Houndour almost ignores the attack as she schemes something nasty (-2 E @ Luna, SPATK → +2).

Prepared for the fight, The Metang swings its fist in at Luna, slamming into her pretty hard (-7 E @ Alec Hardison/-10 H @ Luna). In her response, Luna spits out a set of insults at one of the Alec's (-3 E @ Luna/3 Clones → 75% Chance Attack Dodge) making the Clone so mad it collapsed on itself.

Luna's legs still hurting after the Rock Tomb, keep her slow enough for Alec to unleash his frustration with its metallic body (-6 E @ Alec Hardison/-7 H @ Luna). That hurt Luna pretty bad, so she unleashed a powerful burst of fire that sliced through one of the circling Metangs (-6 E @ Luna/2 Clones → 66% Chance Attack Dodge), destroying yet another clone.

Luna finds herself surrounded, as Alec continues to gain the upper hand. Can the blazing hell hound gain her footing, or is she as good as lunch?

(-2 H @ Alec Hardison (BRN))

Round 3! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 51
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 44
    BRN → -2 HP every Round
    ATK → -2
    2 Clones → 66% Chance Attack Dodge

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 35
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 66
    SPD → -1
    Accuracy → -1

Sunny Day Count-Down:

[ IIIII ]

Ref Notes: Damage Cap = 40. At 0 E, Pokémon will use 1 H for 2 E. Stealth Rocks litter the area.

Wolfsong Attacks First
    papabopp Attacks Second
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nice work Alec. Now, start with an earthquake to shake things up and further disorient luna. Follow that up with a signal beam and finish with another sludge bomb.

Earthquake ~ Signal Beam ~ Sludge Bomb
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Cool Trainer

ummm use double team then heatwave, that would get rid of the clones right? if not then use swift. finish with fire spin

Master Trainer

Round 4! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves:
    Theme:

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 51
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 44
    BRN → -2 HP every Round
    ATK → -2
    2 Clones → 66% Chance Attack Dodge
    Earthquake~Signal Beam~Sludge Bomb

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 35
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 66
    SPD → -1
    Accuracy → -1
    Double Team~Heatwave~Fire Spin (Sub: Swift)

Ready! FIGHT!

Let's face it, it's just not Luna's day. While Alec and Wolf hammer on papa and Luna, The ref has eaten the last of Wolf's supplies! Can the three of them pull together to survive, or will this be the Donner Party all over again?

Alec kicks things off by slamming its fist into the ground and sending a rumbling rolling shockwave into Luna (-9 E @ Alec Hardison/-12 H @ Luna). Luna picks herself up after the hit and splits into several very ticked off Houndour (-3 E @ Luna, 3 Clones → 75% Chance Attack Dodge), this might give Luna the edge she needs.

More targets, doesn't mean Alec is ready to give in as the Metal-Psychic fires a beam of buggy energy at one of the Lunas (-7 E @ Alec Hardison/2 Clones → 66% Chance Attack Dodge). Against her multiple opponents, Luna tosses asside accuracy for area by using the sun before shooting out a burst of hot air and flames at the Alec's (-6 E @ Luna/-17 H @ Alec Hardison, 0 Clones).

The Metang wasn't amused, not at all, and charged a collection of mud with energy before flinging it at one of the Lunas (-10 E @ Alec Hardison/1 Clone → 50% Chance Attack Dodge). It's worked in Luna's favor so far, before she spits out a spiraling collection of flames that wrap around Alec like a twister (-4 E @ Luna/Fire Spin → 2 Rounds), and the Metang is surrounded in a tornado of flames.

Can the metalic Pokemon break free, or has Luna turned the match around? The sun's rays disappear into a normally cloudy day.

(-2 H @ Alec Hardison (BRN), -7 H @ Alec Hardison (Fire Spin))

Round 4! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 25
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 18
    Status: Warning! Energy and Structural stability compromised!
    BRN → -2 HP every Round
    ATK → -2
    Fire Spin → 2 Rounds

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 23
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 53
    SPD → -1
    Accuracy → -1
    1 Clone → 50% Chance Attack Dodge

papabopp Attacks First
    Wolfsong Attacks Second
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Cool Trainer

heatwave-fire blast-overheat

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Alec, you need to keep moving this round. First i want you to start wtih Rain dance to get rid of the clone and also weaken the fire moves. Follow that up with earthquake and then finish by going out with a bang literally with explosion.

Rain Dance ~ Earthquake ~ Explosion
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer

Round 5! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves:
    Theme:

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 25
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 18
    Status: Warning! Energy and Structural stability compromised!
    BRN → -2 HP every Round
    ATK → -2
    Fire Spin → 2 Rounds
    Rain Dance~Earthquake~Explosion

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 23
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 53
    SPD → -1
    Accuracy → -1
    1 Clone → 50% Chance Attack Dodge
    Heat Wave~Fire Blast~Overheat

Ready! FIGHT!

The forest is no longer quiet as the battle between Wolf and papa. Papa's Luna has been getting a beating, but Alec is just as worse for wear. Can the metallic monstrosity defeat the dog from hell, or will it melt in the pits of eternal torture? And when am I gonna get some damn food?!

Alec starts off by calling the rain to hamper the Houndour's flames (-3 E @ Alec Hardison, Rain Dance → 3 Rounds/0 Clones). The destruction of the clone doesn't stop Luna as she exhales a blast of flames (-7 E @ Luna/-10 @ Alec Hardison), and another bank of steam erupts (Both have -10% Accuracy).

He's burned, and now the rain is falling through another steam bank. Alec slams its fist down and unleashes a rocking wave of earth (-8 E @ Alec Hardison/-13 H @ Luna). Luna got hit hard, but she's ready to fight back as she inhales and then blasts a symbol of flame towards Alec (-13 E @ Luna/-15 H @ Alec Hardison (TKO'D!)).

And Alec is down, but Luna's not that far behind. The battle continues as we all hear the wolves getting closer.

Round 5! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 0
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 7

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 10
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 33
    SPD → -1
    Accuracy → -1

Rain Dance Count-Down:

[ IIIII ]

Wolfsong releases and Attacks First
    papabopp Attacks Second
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay Jordan you're up. JOrdan is my male piplup with the torrent ability. Jordan start with agility and follow that up with a couple of water pulses. If it tries to change the weather and use double team follow that up and use aerial ace followed by a water pulse

Agility ~ Water pulse/aerial ace ~ Water pulse
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Cool Trainer

take careful aim and use toxic then thunder fangX2

Cool Trainer

meow

Master Trainer

Round 6! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves:
    Pokémon: XOOOOO vs. OOOOOO
    Theme:

Jordan (Piplup, ♂, Team Wolfsong)
    HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    Ability: Torrent
    Agility~Water Pulse~Water Pulse (Sub: Aerial Ace)

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 10
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 33
    SPD → -1
    Accuracy → -1
    Toxic~Thunder Fang~Thunder Fang

Ready! FIGHT!

Papa's managed to down Alec, but Wolf sends out her next choice. Its a small, cute, blue penguin by the name of Jordan. He looks like a scrapper, but Luna's not ready to back down yet. Can the gutsy Houndour pick on the Piplup, or is this all a sham being used by the Ref to get some R&R?

Luna tries to concentrate, but Jordan's fast off the bat already (-3 E @ Jordan, SPD → +2) and now he's a bit faster. Even with Jordan's enhanced speed, Luna manages to cough a slug of sludge at him (-6 E @ Luna/TXC → 3 H this round 6 H Next).

Now a fast penguin on land (how? Don't ask the ref), Jordan whips out a pulsating blast of water (-4 E @ Jordan/-10 H @ Luna (TKO'D!)), and the Houndour goes down with the hit!

While papa recalls Luna, we have Wolf nicely set up so far, though the toxic poison doesn't bode well for their team. Can the Penguin hold onto this battle, or will he pass out from the poison coursing through his viens?

(-3 H @ Jordan (TXC)).

Round 6! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 97
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 93

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 0
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 33

Rain Dance Count-Down:

[ IIIII ]

papabopp releases and Attacks First
    Wolfsong Attacks Second
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Cool Trainer

Elektro male elektike static
    thunderfang~shockwave~chargebeam

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay Jordan, start with mud sport. THen, since Luna poisoned you with toxic return the favore. Finally finish with mud slap

Mud Sport ~ Toxic ~ Mud slap
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer

Round 7! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves:
    Pokémon: XOOOOO vs. XOOOOO
    Theme:

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 97
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 93
    SPD → +2
    TXC → 6 HP this Round, 9 HP next
    Mud Sport~Toxic~Mud Slap

Electro (Electrike, ♂, Team papaboop)
    HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    Ability: Static
    Thunder Fang~Shockwave~Charge Beam

Ready! FIGHT!

Papa chooses his next Pokemon and unleashes it. It's a stout, green, electric dog by the name of Electro, even before the fight begins he slams into a rock that was hidden from the first set (-5 H @ Electro)! As the battle commences, can Type Advantage swing the match in papa's favor, or will Wolfsong keep her advantage? Or will the ref just say screw it and start going Rambo on everyone?

Jordan has speed on his side, as he starts spewing mud all over the wrecked campsite (-7 E @ Jordan). This doesn't stop Electro, who charges at the penguin, teeth charged like a electric conduit (-5 E @ Electro/-10 H @ Jordan).

Jordan bounces back, before spewing a blast of poisonous goo back at Electro (-6 E @ Jordan/TXC → 3 H this Round, 6 H next Round). The Electrike is just a bit annoyed, as he unleashes a wide net of electrical currents (-4 E @ Electro/-9 H @ Jordan).

Though shocked, the Piplup isn't going to give up, as he grabs a hand full of mud, and slaps Electro right across the face with it (-5 E @ Jordan/-10 H @ Electro, ACC → -1). It hit, but Electro charges up, energy crackling around him as he unleashes it arching towards Jordan, scoring a hit (-2 E @ Electro/-7 H @ Jordan)!

The battle still rages. Can the Ref manage to scrounge for his survival while the battlers continue to... erm... battle? Or will he be killed by the wolf pack?

(-6 H @ Jordan (TXC)/-3 H @ Electro).

Round 7! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 66
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 75
    SPD → +2
    TXC → 6 HP this Round, 9 HP next

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 82
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 89
    ACC → -1
    TXC → -3 H this round, -6 H next Round

Rain Dance Count-Down:

[ IIIII ]

Wolfsong Attacks First
    papabopp Attacks Second
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nice work Jordan. Now, start with another stealth rock. Follow that up with another mud-slap. Finally finish with an ice beam

Stealth Rock ~ Mud-slap ~ Ice Beam
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Cool Trainer

light screen~thunder~thunder

Cool Trainer

ummmmmm

Master Trainer

I posted in the absence tower AND the ref tower for you guys, and tomorrow will be the earliest I can get to Reffing.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer

Round 7! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves:
    Theme:

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 66
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 75
    SPD → +2
    TXC → 9 HP this Round, 12 HP next
    Stealth Rock~Mud Slap~Ice Beam

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 82
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 89
    ACC → -1
    TXC → -6 H this round, -9 H next Round
    Light Screen~Thunder~Thunder

Ready! FIGHT!

The rain continues to fall, with thunder rolling in the distance. Can the Piplup gain an advantage, or will the Electrike spin around a shocking twist?

Jordan has speed on his side, and unleashes another set of rocks that are hidden among the field (-6 E @ Jordan). Electro, takes the opportunity to lay down a nice reflective surface between him and Jordan (-6 E @ Electro, SPDEF → +2, Light Screen → 2 Rounds).

Dashing off, Jordan grabs a hand-full of muck from the rain and dirt to slap a wet dirt slap right at Electro's face (-3 E @ Jordan/-6 H @ Electro, ACC → -1). The electric dog doesn't enjoy it, but he's not ready to back down yet as he calls forth a massive bolt of lightning ([b]-10 E @ Electro[/i]/-19 H @ Jordan, PAR → 25% Chance Attack Failure, SPD → -2), and the blue penguin's muscles lock up on him!

Electro, a bit happy that he slowed down that damned blue-bird, charges up another heavy bolt of concentrated electricity (-9 E @ Electro/-18 H @ Jordan). Jordan's lost his edge, but he tries to use the rain and water as he unleashes a cold beam of energy at the Electrike (-8 E @ Jordan/-6 H @ Electro), but it's weakened as it hits the screen put in place.

The fight's going on, even as the rain stops and the clouds break up, letting those wonderful beams of sun shine through. Jordan's gotten the short end of the stick this round, can he survive to deal any kind of damage, or will Electro live up to his Marvel-namesake's name and blow past the competition?

(-9 H @ Jordan (TXC)/-6 H @ Electro).

Round 7! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 20
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 58
    PAR → 25% Chance Attack Failure
    TXC → 9 H this Round, -12 H next

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 64
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 64
    ACC → -2
    TXC → -6 H this round, -9 H next Round
    Light Screen → 2 Rounds
    SPDEF → +2

Ref Notes: Damage Cap = 40. At 0 E, Pokémon will use 1 H for 2 E. Stealth Rocks litter the area (again).

papabopp Attacks First
    Wolfsong Attacks Second
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Cool Trainer

soory i havnt been on in a while.
    Elektro, use shockwave discharge and shockwave again

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Jordan start by digging down. THen wait for him to release the discharge and complete the dig and finish with hydro pump.

Dig doqn ~ Complete Dig ~ Hydro Pump
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer

Round 9! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves:
    Theme:

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 20
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 58
    PAR → 25% Chance Attack Failure
    TXC → 12 H this Round, -15 H next
    Dig (Down)~Dig (Up)~Hydro Pump

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 64
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 64
    ACC → -2
    TXC → -9 H this round, -12 H next Round
    Light Screen → 2 Rounds
    SPDEF → +2
    Shockwave~Discharge~Shockwave

Ready! FIGHT!

The battle continues as the wolf's howls echo through the trees. While the ref starts to have a mental breakdown, the combatants continue their dance. Can Jordan keep the edge on, or will Electro leave him seeing stars?

Electro snickers at Jordan's paralysis and sends out an AOE electrical net (-3 E @ Electro/-12 H @ Jordan). Jordan takes the opportunity to start digging through the campsight (-4 E @ Jordan).

Waiting for his opponent, Electro charges up a blast of electricity ([i]-4 E @ Electro). Jordan's muscles lock up on him, keeping him down underground.

Annoyed with his prey, Electro unleashes a blast of electrical sparks that zero in on the paralyzed Jordan (-2 E @ Electro/-8 H @ Jordan (TKO'D!)) and with that blast, the Piplup is down.

While the ref's still sane Flareon digs out Jordan, Wolf will get to choose her next Pokemon while papaboop contemplates his strategy.

(-9 H @ Electro (TXC)).

Round 9! Post-Round Stats

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 0
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 54

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 55
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 58
    ACC → -2
    TXC → -9 H this round, -12 H next Round
    Light Screen → 1 Rounds
    SPDEF → +2

Wolfsong Releases and Attacks First
    papabopp Attacks Second
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay, I choose Triton my East Sea Male Gastrodon wiht the storm drain ability.

Okay Triton now, start with sandstorm. Follow that up with rock tomb and finish with earth power if it isn't trapped and earthquake if it is.

Sandstorm ~ Rock Tomb ~ Earth Power/Earthquake
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Cool Trainer

ok elektro use magnet rise, facade and double team

Master Trainer

Round 10! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves:
    Pokémon: XXOOOO vs. XOOOOO
    Theme:

Triton (Gastrodon -East, ♂, Team Wolfsong)
    HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
    Ability: Storm Drain
    Sandstorm~Rock Tomb~Earth Power (Sub: Earthquake)

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 55
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 58
    Magnet Rise~Facade~Double Team
    ACC → -2
    TXC → -12 H this round, -15 H next Round
    Light Screen → 1 Rounds
    SPDEF → +2

Ready! FIGHT!

Wolfsong unleashes her next choice. It's a slug, and an ugly blue one at that. Triton the Gastrodon takes the stage. Will slow and steady beat out Electro's lightning fast reflexes, or will the speedy magnet-dog be too much to handle?

Triton kicks things off by whipping up a massive sandstorm to sweep through the area (-5 E @ Triton, Sandstorm → 3 Rounds). Electro isn't letting it get to him, as he changes polarity and rises above the ground (-3 E @ Electro, Magnet Rise → 5 Actions).

Now floating above the ground, Electro swoops in and slams into Triton hard to repay some of his frustration (-6 E @ Electro/[b]-9 H @ Triton). Triton didn't like that, none too much, and slams the ground, causing rock slabs to jut up around Electro, entombing him in a maze of rocks and gravel (-7 E @ Triton/-7 H @ Electro, SPD → -1).

With his opponent trapped, Triton unleashes a seismic disturbance in Electro's general direction, however the battery-opperated-dog rides the wave like a ship (-6 E @ Triton). After riding the wave, Electro splits into sepearate copies of himself (-4 E @ Electro, 4 Clones → 80% Chance Attack Dodge)

The sandstorm rages across the campsite, wind blowing it in every direction and tearing apart Electro's clones.

(-12 H @ Electro (TXC), -3 H @ Electro (Sandstorm), 0 Clones).

Round 10! Post-Round Stats

Triton (Gastrodon -East, ♂, Team Wolfsong)
    HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 91
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 82
    Ability: Storm Drain

HP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 33
    MP:
    [ IIIIIIIIII ] 40
    ACC → -2
    TXC → -12 H this round, -15 H next Round
    SPD → -1

papabopp Attacks First
    Wolfsong Attacks Second
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art