Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [GYM] I Challenge Weasel Overlord! (REF: Gym gobbler DL)

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default [GYM] I Challenge Weasel Overlord! (REF: Gym gobbler DL)

I havent attempted to win against you yet. Lets see if i can pull this one as a win. Do you accept?

EDIT: if u didnt already figure it out, i want to battle ur gym.
    Last edited by Darth CookieMonster; 5th May 2011 at 07:53 PM.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: I Challenge Weasel Overlord!

R-E-F-F-I-N-G

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

Awesome! DL u literally ALWAYS grab my gym battles... im starting to wonder why i keep losing now >.> ... <.< nah jus kiddin'

Veteran Trainer

<.< I try to grab Gym Battles cause I like the epicness of them.
    And maybe so :O. Don't you have a badge yet?

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Advanced Trainer

HAHAHA no i always lose cuz im dumb.

Ive lost against..

Ayeun
    Blade
    Dogie
    and you

waaah ;(

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: I Challenge Weasel Overlord! (REF: Guess WHO?)

Challenge accepted!

The Gladiatorial Arena

This arena very much resembles a Gladiatorial arena of the past. The overwhelming colour is sandy beige. The entire arena is made of large hunks of stone, and there are a few buildings dotted here and there - one is a large-ish tower with crumbling stairs and a wooden plank-bridge. The buildings contain ladders which can be used to reach their upper levels, which sometimes contain items sequestered away.

The floor is scattered with sand, and there are low walls in no discernible pattern. Here and there, there are textured stone pictures protruding from the walls - some of these, when hit, make things happen.

You can spend a turn (the equivalent of three moves) reaching and looking for an item, which can either be a Flash Grenade or a Herb (50/50 roll decided by the ref). Flash Grenades act just as if you'd used the move Flash, blinding your opponent for their next turn. A Herb restores 20% of lost HP if consumed.

There are panels that can be pushed throughout the arena that do one of the following (as randomised by the ref):
    1) Drop the floor beneath you - it was a trapdoor! Lose 10% health.
    2) Smoky gas is released - visibility is harshly reduced for both pokemon (by 50%) until it dissipates
    3) A clear gas is released - inhaling it restores 10% health to nearby pokemon
    4) The clarion sound of a bell rings through the air - both pokemon will do double their usual damage for one turn (three moves worth)

3 v 3
    You send first
    I attack first
    DQ: 1 week
    No damage caps
    Banned moves: Rest, Recover (all healing moves, including indirect healing), Attract, Toxic, Substitute.
    Abilities are: ON.

Let me know if there's any info missing, yo!

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

I choose ROM my Porygon-Z! Lets Do this!!!

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

*grabs popcorn*

I'm rooting for DCM. You lucky cuz you ass never got to visit my gym >=D

Sorry weasie, rooting for the underdog

YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ooooh, a Gym Battle!

*Grabs popcorn and WO support flag*
    Back bitches

Advanced Trainer

Haha thanks guys. And Df44 we arent fninsh. I still need my gym badge from you.

Veteran Trainer

Thanks Weezy. Didnt wanna seem stalkerish :O. I know how you love to whip and then abandon me.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

*lols at the audience*

Thanks for stalking me though, DL! I’d never have noticed otherwise. Which makes me think that I should put a note somewhere for people to PM me if they’re challenging me, lol. AND YES, I DO LIKE TO WHIP THEN ABANDON, only not really for the abandoning! I just don’t go on the interwebs much any more, on account of my laptop being a messy pile of fuckery and whatnot.

BUT ANYWAY. Let’s get down to business to defeat the Huns < -- and that’s certainly not the second time I’ve used that joke in two days, oho no…

I’m going to send out my Riolu, Valentine, to begin with! She needs her experience, oh yes indeedy. She has Steadfast, too – does your Porygon Z have an ability?

Let’s begin with Bulking Up, I reckon. Get off to a good start. Then a bit of a Poison Jab, I think, followed by a quick Force Palm.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Lets use Nasty Plot. Then let the Riolu get close enough to power up his Pjab, but fling it to the side with Psychic. Then let it hit you with Fpalm and use Conversion 2 so fighting types dont hurt you anymore.

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

Gym Match!
    Arena: Gladiatorial Arena
    3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 1===

The weathered arena of old. Its high walls now degraded to little more than small arches dotting its perimeter. But within these walls lies a myriad of paths an towers, which out two competitors will do battle today. Today marks the return of Her Highness El Weasel Salvadore Matarancus Overloard!

*claps abound*

Not to be overshadowed, we have the brave challenger DarthCookieMonster. Without waiting for a signal, he immediately points an accusatory finger at Overlord, before swinging his finger back to the base of his neck, and sliding it across. Weasel scoffs off the threat and holds up three Pokeballs in between her fingers. She plucks the first and tosses it out. Landing to do battle is a blue furred fighter, who looks more than eager to start some noise. Darth throws his first competitor, a Pokemachine with the best wireless connection available, cause it has no neck!

ROM starts off by running a defragmentation codec within its system. Valentine takes the silent preparation step, calming rubbing her arms and legs-getting the chills out.

ROM: -3E +2SpA ~~ Val: -3E +Atk/Def

Valentine takes the initiative, and dashes across the aged sandstone bricks. Her left fist is brought up with a sweeping array of purplish goo, but before her strike even lands, she feels her body is pushed left horrendously fast. She goes flying into a pillar, creating a maelstrom of dust that envelops her for a few moments. ROM's eyes stopped glowing, the only sign it ever did anything.

ROM: -7E ~~ Val: -7E/-20H

Val coughs, but squares her feet away.One kick off of the pillar where she crashed into later, and she's airborne, out of the dust cloud. It trails off of her tail as she comes down with a heavy handed Strike. ROM stays still taking this blow head on....or off as the case may be. Its head wobbled to the ground, but floated back up!

The Porygon iteration changed its background color, matching more of sky blue and silver color tone.

ROM: -4E/-14H Fly. ~~ Val: -5E

===Stats===

DCM

Last edited by DarkestLight; 22nd May 2011 at 09:07 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Use Psychic to launch him upwards - Then meet him up high with Zen Headbutt and knock him back down to the arena - Finish with throwing him into the wall with Psychic

Magic Coat Status Moves

Elite Trainer

Default Re: [GYM] I Challenge Weasel Overlord! (REF: Gym gobbler DL)

Detect that first Psychic, then use Sky Uppercut to meet the Headbutt and finish with a Double Team.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

Gym Match!
    3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 2===

ROM floats upward, needless to say why-if I was part Flying now, I'd do it too. Valentine grunts, and resorts to her defensive skills. As the first mystic wave of energy shoot toward her, Valentine dives left. She rolls to her feet but stays crouched watching her beady eyed assailent.

ROM: -7E ~~ Val: -6E

Seeing the quarry still on the ground, ROM just floats its head away from its body and uses its tail as a golf club, swatting its head at high speed at Valentine. No time to think, just duck and react! That Riolu timed his punch perfectly, landing a direct hit on the underside of the incoming (and still painfully powerful) PorygonZ head.

ROM: -6E/-6H ~~ Val: -9E/-14H

Rom's head flew back to its body, if not a little off kilter. Valentine moves in for a swift attack to try and gain some momentum, but that Pokemon seemed to have a great mastery of the Psychic force. Valentine was held up-inches away, and then thrown into an alcove some feet away.

But Valentine came running out of the alcove. 5 times. ROM looked at this new development with a beep and a *fzzzzt*

ROM: -7E ~~ Val: -3E/-20H +4 cl.

===Stats===

Weezy

Last edited by DarkestLight; 23rd May 2011 at 07:00 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Isnt it Weasy's turn to attack?

Elite Trainer

Fiddlesticks, this is not going well.

Valentine, push yourself one of those pressure pads! Here's hoping for something good~ Try a Rock Tomb and a Bulldoze to finish off your turn.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

Darth, what ability does ROM have :O

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Adaptability

Use Psychic to throw him against the wall opposite from where shes running. No preassure pad for her. Dodge the Rock tomb with Agility, and finish by using Zen headbut.

Bulldoze wont work im almost sure because Converion 2 changed me to Flying type right?
    Last edited by Darth CookieMonster; 25th May 2011 at 07:09 AM.

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

Gym Match!
    3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 2===

Valentine realizes her environment might help her in success for this battle. She makes a beeline for a platform, to ROM's dismay. ROM calculates her trajectory and right when Valentine dives for the pad, her body is violently tugged and flung in the opposite direction.

She slams into a wall and vanished, ROM watching with no emotion. Looking up from her true position, Valentine smirks. Clones were awesome.

There's a pad right by her foot. ROM bleeps in dismay as the remaining Valentines kicks down with their right feet. All of a sudden, a click could be heard, and for a moment...nothing happens. Valentine curses her luck, until a thick billowy smoke starts to pour out from the ground!

ROM: -7E ~~ Val: 2 cl.
    Visibility halved.

The smoke now made it hard for both battlers to see, and ROM was not appreciative of it at all. So, in a smart manuver, it began zipping left and right. Valentine kept her arm next to the wall she hit and crept forward, unsure where her quarry was. Blindly, she flung a slew of rocks into the darkness, but nothing seemed to occur.

ROM: -3E +2Spd ~~ Val: -5E

Valentine stayed still, calmly looking into the darkness. ROM, noting the collision sound meters away from him, flew in that direction, thanks to its location software. Floating around, it could barely make out the shape of rocks in a strange pile.

It then notes the ground shifting over to the right. Riley had forced the ground to ripple, hoping to catch the now flying Porygon-Z

ROM: -7E ~~ Val: -6E

===Stats===

Darth

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Aerial Ace - Now use a combo move. Psychic Assault. Pin Riolu against the wall, then as ur holding her immobile against the wall, ram her hard with Zen Headbutt.

If she Protects or does anything to dodge it, then use Aerial Ace three times.

Elite Trainer

Good work, Valentine! Now use a Foresight to get a pin on whereabouts ROM is and combo it with a Drain Punch. Finish up with a Crunch to nom on its head, and fling it at one of the panels.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

Gym Match!
    3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 3===

Though both fighters were considerably far from each other, both devised a method to see through the never ending smoke. Valentine sat down and concentrated, trying to fully use that auratic energy she seemed pretty in tune with. This allowed her to bypass the smoke and mirrors, and lock on to a incoming force. That incoming force was ROM, whom left the clone behind and rammed the true Valentine. Val fell onto her back, but at least she knew where the quarry was!

ROM flew over her, and received a nice punch to the chest area! As Valentine rolled away from the falling body of the bot, she felt that something was a bit off...

ROM: -3E/-5H FS'ed~~ Val: -7E/-10H/+2H

ROM kept up its resolve, bouncing across the ground and banking off a nearby wall as it came around for a second pass. Before Valentine could eve open her mouth, she found her body stuck in place, and wide open for the incoming headbutt! Only when that Psychic headbutt connected did the freeze frame release, and she went catapulting into a wall.

She fell to the ground aching, but noticed that ROM's head was still floating back to its body. Her body half lunged, half fell to attack, and she managed to bite down on ROM's probiscus!

ROM: -13E/-11H ~~ Val: -7E/-14H

===Stats===

Weas

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Bump

Veteran Trainer

::Goes to hit Weasie::

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Think i scared her off??

Elite Trainer

Shit, sorry guys! I was at Expo last weekend til Tuesday, and then things got so mental catching up at work I didn't have time to come on *headdesk* I knew I forgot to mention something >_<

Valentine, let's go drastic - use another Crunch, and then finish everything up with a Final Gambit. Might as well go out in style!

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Psychic, and Protect yourself from the Final Gambit. If the Final Gambit fainting effect take down Riolu, then use Psychic once more after. Come on Weezy...

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

Gym Match!
    3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 5===

Valentine was running out of time and options here. But, being as S.T.A.R.S member prepared you for these types of situations. You just pull up your big boy pants and do your best. She ran for ROM's floating body and was once again throw in into a pillar by a invisible force.

But she doesn't fall from the blow. Instead, she uses the toss back to kick herself off the wall and dive into ROM. Rom squawks harshly as Valentine pins its sleek body down and bites into its chest.

ROM: -6E/-11H ~~ Val: -7E/-14H

Valentine knows there's not much left she can do, so she jumps off of ROM, elevating to a great height. ROM loses sight of her through this smoke, but it does know she went upward. Unsure what to make of it, it plays defensively, and creates a barrier to protect itself.

The barrier endures a SEVERE test of willpower, as Valentine crashes into it with a massive blast of energy. Her fist warps the barrier, but the Protection holds, throwing Valentine back just as hard as she came careening down....

ROM: -10E ~~ Val: -10E

Valentine sails to a second level of this Arena, and its up there that she faints.

===Stats===

Weas release, DCM attacks

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

I'll send out my male shiny Scizor, Leon!

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Toxic - Thunderwave - Psychic him in place while you look for an Herb.

If the Status moves are prevented by some move, change your attack to Thunderbolt twice.

Elite Trainer

Okay Leon, start things off with a Double Team - we're so not bothered about that Toxic! Then go for an Air Slash, and finish up with an Aerial Ace to get out of the way and then strike.

~Double Team ~Air Slash ~Aerial Ace

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

Gym Match!
    3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 6===

Valentine down, Weasel quickly sends in reinforcements. ROM looks around and for a split second, spies a blue blur. It lands with a metallic crunch upon this brick laden floor, and unfurls to its true height. Eyes glint behind blue shileding, and Kennedy quickly dashes off again. ROM disagrees with all this moving, and estimates where Leon will be, rather than where he is. A splash of Toxic hits the metallic fellow, but Leon wipes it away with no problem, splitting into 4 clones

ROM: -3E ~~ Leon: -3E +3 cl

Well that's never good! ROM tries to look around for any sort of sustenance, but in the midst of battle its hard to search for something, let alone break away to grab it. Especially when you are surrounded. A wave of thunder flies out to cripple the Scizor, but it only manages to cause a clone to go wavy. Leon doesn't smirk, rather he strikes with a powerful slash that leaves the robotimon pained.

ROM: -2E/-6H ~~ Leon: -5E

Pushed back by that blow, his status moves accomplished but not connected-ROM tries one more attempt at spotting an herb. Leon however, is on to him and keeps encroaching. A Psychic force grabs nothng but air,and that allows the swift bug to speed in and slash the faux flier once more. ROm looks like its taking a beating at the hands of this specially trained combatant.!

ROM: -6E/-5H ~~ Leon: -3E

===Stats===

Weas

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Start off with Acrobatics Leon, then use Swagger and finish up with a Flash Cannon.

(DL, Toxic was banned~! Not like I minded XDD)

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Oh my fault, I forgot about that. Good thing it didnt work haha.

Relax twice to regen some energy, then use Pain Split.

Veteran Trainer

Gym Match, No moves are banned. Silly people.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Oh he got you Weas

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

Gym Match!
    3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 7===

The battle rages on in this tower ROM realizes that time is short, and makes good use of it by relaxing. Unfortunatly, Leon also takes the time to dismantle its foe! The trio of Scizors dash in and each perform a cartwheel slash, before bouncing off of a wall or floor and landing side by side. ROM takes the hits, unsure which was the real one.

ROM: +6E/-9H ~~ Leon: -5E

Not pleased with being struck, Rom tries to generate more energy for it to attack with. Leon though, doesn't seem to worry about such things, and shows off its speed and grace as it jumps from place to place. All this show of prowess is making ROM very jealous, and he starts bleeping off at the probiscus at Leon.

ROM: +6E +2Atk/Cfn ~~ Leon: -3E

ROM was so agitated, that it flew up and onto the second level of this arena. The Leons swiftly followed, as the duck looking robot tits head in a crevasse. Inadvertently, it pulled out a small blue object, one that Leon identified and quickly jumped back from. ROM beeped quizzically, but had no time to really investigate its find as a blast of energy separated its grasp on it.

The Flash Gernade rolled down the path way, and rocked on the edge of a spiral staircase within a pillar.

ROM: -10H ~~ Leon: -8E

===Stats===

DCM

Entertaining quotes!