Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [E4] MLG vs. Ultimate_Charizard: Move Mayhem! |Ref: DarkestLight|

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default [E4] MLG vs. Ultimate_Charizard: Move Mayhem! |Ref: DarkestLight|

Yes, since every E4 has shown us his arena and pokemon, we can challenge eachother for the TM's. You won't get points out of this, but I want Magma Storm

Quote Originally Posted by From TotA
    Special note: if GL'ers or E4-members want to obtain a move by a fellow GL'er/E4-member they can challenge each other as well. The difference is that the challenged one can set up the rules, even outside the standard rules (so you can do a 1vs1 instead of the min. 3v3). The only thing won from these matches is the move, nothing more, nothing less (that includes points!).
    There you have it, you're allowed to set up the rules for this match.

Will you accept my challenge?

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [E4] I challenge Ultimate_Charizard! [Ref: Wanted!]

Ref!

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Very well. Time to get my Gym Dirty. 3v3 Battle, Only non damaging Heals and OHKO's are banned.

*Rolls a Dice* Its a 6. Flying Arena!

*The Arena Floor slides back to reveal a deep pit of swirling wind and a number of pillars rise to provide a place for the Battlers to stand and move. (Think Blaines Volcano Top arena without the fire). Should a pokemon fall into the pit they are returned via teleporter to the platform nearest their trainer with a 10% health penalty.

Choose your first Pokemon!
    Last edited by Ultimate Charizard; 29th May 2011 at 02:08 PM.

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

I'll send out Joey Fissure, my male flygon! Levitate ability.

Default Re: [E4] MLG vs. Ultimate_Charizard: Move Mayhem! |Ref: DarkestLight|

Then i shall lead off with Gengar (f) who also has the Levitate ability.

Lead off with Wil-o-wisp and follow with a Confuse ray before using Icy Wind.

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

Set up a Substitute while he's forming his attack, then unleash the Sandstorm. Finally dash around through the sandstorm, wait for it to fire that Icy Wind and use Faint attack to dodge and strike!

Veteran Trainer

Elite Four Match!
    MeLoVeGhOsTs vs Ultimate Charizard

===Stipulations===

3 v 3
    Flying Arena-10% health penalty
    OHKO's and Non Damaging Heals Banned.

===Battlers===

===Round 1===

Now here's a treat. For the first time since their inception, I'll be streaming to you live from one of the E4s completed lairs. The ASB-renowed mod MeLoVeGhOsTs strides into his cohort's arena, instantly standing on a platform that rises him up. In no time at all, he's hovering feet above a empty pit, with rods sticking up everywhere in a grid pattern. They're big enough for a Pokeon to stand on, but his choice flies about the arena its an eager smirk across tis bug-like face.

On the other side of the unique arena stand UC, pointing to his left. Out on one of the pillars is a Gengar, acting as if she is precariously about to fall off the pillar. She tumbles, but floats right back off, spouting of her name as if it was nonsensical.

Gengar gets to work at the sound of a bell, creating a tiny bit of flame with one hand. As the fire glimmers in her hand, she stares at it, and then to its target, whom she flings it at. Joey works fast, slapping the nearest pillar and forcing the top to splinter. He hacks at it a few more times, crudely creating a dragon topped pillar to stand on. The burn washes over the Substitute-giving Joey some necessary breathing room.

Jo: -7E/-10H Sub 10 ~~ Ge: -2E

Not too worried about that Substitute, Gengar shoots toward it with a malicious smile. He tries to dazzle it with a light show as he speeds by, but the statue stares off into space. Meanwhile, Gengar notes that it is starting to get dark. All around her, small pieces of sand and even wood are flying about, creating a murkier situation.

The worst thing? Those splinters and granules...they were starting to hurt.(-1)

Jo: -4E SS: 7 act~~ Ge: -3E

With the Sandstorm ripping across the arena, Joey now used it to his advantage. He dipped into it and flew around the Gengar, further trying to confuse it. To his credit, Gengar was a little confused. Not on whether Joey was visible to attack, rather-how to use her last attack.

She opted for a cyclone, a twisting cyclone of ice energy that radiated outward. The chilling wind would have hit Joey, had he not flown above the cycling and attacked Gengar from above. Gen fell a ways, but bobbed right back up, visibly annoyed with how things worked out thus far.

The winds slashed into the Substitute, shattering it on contact. (-1)

Jo: -6E Sub: Boom ~~ Ge: -3E/-12H

===Stats===

Sand: 6 act.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Master Trainer

This gonna get nasty. Joey, continue flying in random directions through the sand while you attack and send an Ominous Wind towards him. Follow that up with a Dragonbreath and finish with Crunch.

We can tolerate the Sand for now.

Icy Wind once again and follow with a Confuse Ray when it focusses to attack. Then hit it with an Ice Punch when it gets close enough to Crunch.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Elite Four Match!

===Stipulations===

3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 2===

With its substitute in shambles, Joey is once again forced to rely on the Sandstorm. Flying low, it uses the pillars to try and evade the close flying phantom. Gengar however, is no slouch to the speed game, instinctively dipping under the Flygon and releasing a Icy tailwind that Joey tries to eave. But since his own attack is a wind causality, the two attacks collide and create a cyclone of sand ghost and ice energy that spin out of control, throwing both Pokemon back. (-1)

Jo: -8E/-14H ~~ Ge: -3E/-14H

Not happy about the outcome of tossing winds at each pother in the midst of a sandstorm while flying in all directions, Joey quits the evasive game. He just beams forth and fires a Dragonbreath to Gengar. Gengar flies into the hit haphazardly, and falls back. She recovers, using a pillar to spring off from and fires off a blast of light. (-1)

Joey turns away, but the damage is done. Looking around ,Joey sees all red. And purple. And blue. Crap.

Jo: -5E ~~ Ge: -3E/-8H

Joey shakes his head, trying to alleviate the confusion, but all he ends up doing is firing himself upward with a mighty set of flaps. Gengar sighs, and gives chase. Sometimes her attacks work too well. She catches up to the twirling dragon and slams her fist in his back. Joey cries out in pain, before falling down toward the pillars. He bounces off one (oof!!) and manages to regain flight before falling too far.(-1)

Jo: @_2 -18H ~~ Ge: -6E

===Stats===

Sand: 3 act.

UC

Entertaining quotes!

Ok Gengar lets get this goin.

Go with Telekenisis to reduce Flygon's ability to move and lets get cheap with a Left-right combo of Ice Punches.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

Use your own Supersonic to get him and balance your own. Then Crunch and Draco Meteor!

Veteran Trainer

Elite Four Match!

===Stipulations===

3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 3===

Flying back up to standard height, Joey eyes Gengar with a true disdain for her character. But Gengar was trailing him with her eyes, and when he was close enough, she raised her hands. A hazy glow flew and ensnared Joey, before throwing the dragon down toward the depth. Joey howled as he vanished from the field of view.

A few moments later, the dragon came screeching back up, the sounds taking over Gengar's mind..(-1). Looks like the ghost is confused.

Jo: -3E/-10H ~~ Ge: -6E Cfn

Gengar is left behind to fend for herself as Joey flies through the storm. He banks back and speeds right behind the ghost, clamping down on one arm. Gengar flailed wildly. Her fist instantly turned to a ice and raked against Joey's head, in a desperate bid to free herself. (-1)

The funny thing, they both were hitting pillars. Its hilarious to see confuse Pokemon attacking inanimate objects.

Jo: -7E ~~ Ge: -6E

Gengar hisses, and now dashes to hopefully get away from this crazy dragon. Joey hisses and gives chase. (-1) Gengar is fast, whipping through the last of the sands and the pillars with ease. Joey fell back and just watched where Gengar ended up. With no pursuer, Gengar calmed down, only to note the growing shade enveloping the arena. It came far too fast for her to anticipate, the meteor from the heavens!

Joey watched as the Meteor sucked the sands down the depths of the arena, Gengar vanishing with it.

Jo: -13E ~~ Ge: @_@ -29H

===Stats===

MLG

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Send a Rock Slide after it! Then Stone Edge! Finish with Crunch.

Gengar use Psychic to send that Rockslide right back at it. When it comes in for Stone Edge hit it with Toxic to the face then end with an Ice Punch.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Elite Four Match!

===Stipulations===

3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 4===

Joey looks down, but no sign of the phantom. Being confused and dragged into that abyss may have killed off lesser folk, but not UC's Gengar. A quick look over to him has him pointing...at me? Oh no. I'm gonna get my floaty disc out of the way-YIPE!

Joey shoots past me, as Gengar rematerialized right behind my secure reffing location. A tone of rocks fly up with Joey, but Gengar is a bit slow and takes a few of those hits. She doesn't let Joey get away though and flings his hands back. Those same stones fly over her head and smash into Joey's back, crippling the dragon. Joey spirals down, but manages to latch on and climb atop a pillar.

Jo: -8E/-5H ~~ Ge: -8E/-10H

Gengar lowers herself onto a pillar, and claps her hands. Joey snarls for a moment, before making a daring series of leaps! Gen prepares, and spits a glob of toxic, as a dragon tail snakes through the air and snaps right in her face The force of the blow forces her to double over, and Joey glides to safety, landing a few pillars away. He notes the purple goo on his tail and wipes a bunch off in a flick or two. Still, something was wrong, as he felt numb all over. (-2)

Jo: -9E Txc lvl 1~~ Ge: -3E/-12H

Gngar stayed hunched over, hands on thighs. The dragon stayed on all fours, and weaved his head back and forth. When Gengar's left foot slid forward to give herself a better standing base, Joey lunged into action. He once again covered the distance in record time, and tackled Gengar. Gengar was quick to punch Joey in the face before those teeth could clamp onto her body. They rolled off the platform and both seemed to fall to their doom!(-1)

Jo: -7E/-18H ~~ Ge: -6E/-14H

Silence emanated from the arena for a moment, before Joey surged skyward, roaring with a victorious chime. UC snapped his fingers, and shot his Pokeball into the darkness. The laser found its quarry and recalled her swiftly. One down...

===Stats===

UC release and attack

Entertaining quotes!

Hmmmm ok...

Next ill go with my Gabite (m-rough skin).

Start with Dragon Rush and follow it with a Dragon Claw and if its still standing end on an Aerial Ace.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

Double Team. Then Outrage x2

Veteran Trainer

Elite Four Match!

===Stipulations===

3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 6===

As Joey flattens out in this arena, his next contender shows its draconian head. Joey grunts, this was a surprise. A non-flying Dragon. A non flying Ground Dragon. Gabite grunts, and kneels down, aiming for Joey. He springs off the pillar and speeds toward the sky, only to see Joey slit into 4 clones.

He flies through one, but falls back toward the pillar. He 's able to bank and latch onto a pillar but a nasty crack runs through the wood from that impact. The Joey group flies slow and comes down to land on a few pillars.
    (-2)

Jo: -3E +2 Cl. ~~ Ga: -8E

Gabite hisses and takes his chances at the incoming set of Joey. One claw rips through Joey's existence, and sends him vanishing. Crap. Wrong one. That leaves the Gabite wide open for the Outrageous show of power from Joey. Even though that meant getting nicked by Gabite's skin, Joey felt it was worth it. (-4)

Jo: -9E ~~ Ge: -6E/-16H

Gabite tries to get away from Joey, bounding from platform to platform. Joey however flies above and dive bombs the dragon, raging into him with the fury dragons are known for. A weak attempt at striking Joey actually works, a singular claw slicing straight up. Joey falls backwards (-4), but manages to catch himself on a different platform.

Jo: -9E/-5H ~~ Ge: -3E/-16H

Joey hacks, but he knows he still got some life left.

===Stats===

MLG

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Combine your Outrage with Frustration! Use Feint if you see it forming a protective shield.

Double Team + Double Team + Dragon Claw

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Elite Four Match!

===Stipulations===

3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 7===

Joey was furious. That Gabite somehow survived his penultimate rage! With renewed vigor, he continued the dangerous assault, lunging after the fleeing Gabite. The blue dragon looked back one more time, and jumped into open space, away from any more pillars. It was there Joey interceded his flight path, and it was there that Joey saw jut what happened. Gabite managed to split in 8 clones and they all jumped in different directions! With two clones dispelled from Joey's rage, Gabite landed on the offending Pokemon's back in order to rebound to the nearest pillar! As he lunged off, he made sure to slice Joey's back painfully with those hindclaws.

Jo: -2E/-12H ~~ Ga: -12E +5 cl

===Stats===

MLG release, UC atax

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

I'll release Katara, the sight; my female Empoleon with the Defiant ability.

Try take advantage of the extra clones and use Hone Claws then follow with a pair of Shadow Claws.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Holy shit 2 E4 members facing off? How'd I miss this?

HEY POPCORN GUY! HOOK ME UP OVER HERE!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Master Trainer

Aerial Ace. Yawn. Then Blizzard!

Veteran Trainer

Elite Four Match!

===Stipulations===

3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 8===

Muggles looked unfettered as he set out to defeat his cohort in arms. With Joey now done in, out came Katara, a familiar sight in this ASB. The armored penguin balanced on its pillar just fine, taking a moment to breathe and realize there were so many dragons around.

Gabite smirked and flexed quickly, to give Katara a start. The dragons all sneered, and they all began to wipe one claw against their limbfin, as how one sharpens a knife. Katara spring into action then, blasting forth and hopping from pillar to pillar, evading the false clones and striking the real Gabite with a short but powerful blow (-2). Gabite slid back, but managed to stand on the edge of the pillar he was on-clones evaporating.

Ka: -3E ~~ Ga: -3E/-5H +Atk/Accl

With Katara in arms length, Gabite was quick to retaliate with a slashing motion across the face mask! Katara winced, that searing bolt of power could have blinded her had she not closed her eyelids! As Katara's face slammed into the pillar from the Shadow Claw's force, she hit her wings on it to bounce up and roll on her back. Gabite walked over -black flame still crackling from his claws.

Huh? Why was she yawning? Two steps back, and Gabite was confused.

Ka: -2E/-5H ~~ Ga: -6E

Gabite slashed at Katara again, out of uncertainty. His body didn't seem to move as fast, as if he was floating in a dream like state. Katara flexed after the strike, and raised both flippers. A masterful Blizzard shot up from the depths of the darkness, encasing Gabite in merciless ice. Really really bad-the dragon fell asleep in in the middle of that.

Ka: -10E/-5H ~~ Ga: -6E/-30H slp

===Stats===

MLG

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Swordsdance. Then two Icebeams.

If he frees himself and tries to attack you on the second or third action, switch to Avalanche.

Veteran Trainer

Muggles, he's not frozen

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Sorry, I meant if he wakes up and attacks you.

Well Sleep Talk all the way i guess. If you wake up then lets break out the sig. Magma Storm!

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Elite Four Match!

===Stipulations===

3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 9===

With the dragon asleep under a bed of ice crystals, Katara was more than ready to gear up for battle. She clanged her wings together numerous times-making sure they were as sharp as swords. Gabite seemed unerved, and let her know this with a Dragon Pulse to the face! Katara staggered back from the blow, as Gabite...still...slept.

Ka: -3E/-4H +2Atk~~ Ga: -4E

Well, that surely wasn't happening again. Katara takes aim, and fires off a massive beam of Ice. The blast strikes the Gabite and slides him ever so close to falling off the pillar. Sound asleep he still is, even as a new attack comes streaking from the heavens. The stones don't do anything but revolve around her though.

Ka: -8E/-5H ~~ Ga: -4E/-24H

The shivers of defeat wake him up! Knowing that he's not long for his world, Gabite screams bloody murder! A torrent of fire comes searing up the pillar, engulfing it in lava type flame. Both Pokemon are trapped but its the Empoleon who's taken by surprise. Her body tries to temper the heat, but its still HOT.

The only way to quell these fires is with an avalanche of snow, Katara keels and raises her hands to condense the air around her. It works after a few moments, high above, and the torrent of snow the falls starts to quash the Storm, and dismantle any sort of comeback Gabite may have been trying to achieve.

Ka: -9E/-15H Trp~~ Ga: -12E/-6H

The flames still find a way to irritate Katara (-4)

===Stats===

UC rel and attack

Last edited by DarkestLight; 12th June 2011 at 04:56 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

My umbrella is caked with molten rock now.

Somebody owes me 5 bucks for a new umbrella.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Well...looks like im gonna have to go with Pikachu (m-Lighting Rod)

Start with Agility to dodge what he sends your way then a couple of Thunders while its trapped.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer

Ok, use Aqua Jet to propel yourself out of the storm and splatter the place with Mud Sport! Finish with Supersonic.

Veteran Trainer

Elite Four Match!

===Stipulations===

3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 10===

Unlike a fire spin, which is merely flame, this was pure lava surrounding Katara. She fortified her will-and began to build up water to cover herself with . No matter how this seemed, this was going to hurt. Her target was a few pillars away, evolving from red and shapeless to yellow and dearly annoying.

The penguin surged through the wall of magma surrounding her pillar, scorching herself in the process (2), and rocketed for Pika. However, the Pikachu was well aware that it might try such a move and swiftly hopped from pillar to pillar, evading Katara completely and keeping a minimum of three pllars between him and her.

Ka: -6E ~~ Pi: -3E +2 Spd

Outmatched in speed for the moment, Katara decides to try a different modus operendi-defensive! She swats at the pillar below her feet, but before she can mix it with water and create a rudimentary amount of clastic sediment to toss about her form, a massive Thunder shoots down from the heavens, and fries her good. Katara barely hangs on to the pillar, and continues to effectively create a meager defense against any more of those.

Ka: -3E/-24H Ele weak. ~~ Pi: -9E

As the magma Storm still swells over and around that one pillar, Katara tries to disrupt the manic mouse's parade. Not before a second Thunder comes crashing down Pika jumps with joy as the second one hits, but notices it didn't do nearly as much damage.

The sound waves that came crashing over Pika caused him to curl into a ball,the sounds were driving him craaaazy.

Ka: -3E/-16H ~~ Pi: -9E Cfn

===Stats===

MLG

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Flail, then Imperial Assault Cannon (Hydro Cannon + Hyper Beam)!

Brick Break, then wait for the beam to launch hand use Protect. Finish the round off with a Thunder.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Elite Four Match!

===Stipulations===

3 v 3

===Battlers===

===Round 11===

Well Kata seems pleased that Pikachu is still stuffed in a ball. She hops her way over to the scared mouse and gently picks it up in her wings. Pika peeks out, glad someone is here to save him from the harsh reality called life. He snuggles Katara, who jumps and flails about with joy. The flailing though..reeeeally hurt Pikachu.

Ka: -7E ~~ Pi: @_3 -14H

With Pikachu completely off guard, Katara punts the little rodent skyward..HARD! Pika cries out as Katara begins charging up a massive attack. The yellow speck stats to fall back down, but instead of screamig its name, there seems to be a massive electric charge around the rodent. Though confused, this rodent doesn't like being kicked. A massive echoing of its name's last syllable is heard before a thunderous cavalcade of electricity rains from the heavens.

Katara notes no incoming attack, and fires off a massive blast of energy to pin Pikachu in place. The beam of energized water swamps the rodent and for a few moments, as Katara releases the blast, there seems to be no more sign of the rat!

Oh wait. There it is. hanging onto a pillar. At the OTHER END of the stadium. Pikachu manages to climb back on, but he doesn't look hurt at all. Exhausted, but not hurt.

Ka: -25E ~~ Pi: -10E

I think Pikachu is still confused. I know he was supposed to do Thunder, but instead, he hops from pillar to pillar, charging up a massive amount of electricity again. Searing across, he manages to collide head on with Katara, and both Pokemon seemingly fall into the aby--eyaaa!

Pika flips back onto the platform, leaving Katara to vanish! Nice ploy with the Volt Tackle there.

Ka: -16H ~~ Pi: -8E

Huh, and there goes that confused look offa Pika's face.

===Stats===

MLG release, UC attack

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Sorry, I'm not following here. The reffings says that Katara lost 16HP and fainted, while he still had 20 in the beginning of the round. Also, where do the Volt tackles come from, since that wasn't in the commands. I'm bit out of the loop here