Thread: E4 Sanctioned LEGENDARY BATTLE - Ayeun v. DarkestLight [Ref: Grey!]

Default E4 Sanctioned LEGENDARY BATTLE - Ayeun v. DarkestLight [Ref: Grey!]

Alright ladies and germs, it's time for me to breathe some new life into this forum during the non-peak hours. The two people who battle will be battling not with their own pokémon, but with two of mine. So there's no complaints about battle experience and whatnot, the pokémon you'll be using will either be fully-evolved already or non-evolving. You'll just hafta wait and see.

When I get two competitors, I'll let you both know who you'll be using.

You'll be battling in my Elite arena.

The Pillars of Heaven and Hell
    A desolate, dry wasteland that extends for miles. On either side of the arena are two pillars -- one that heals you, and one that slowly drains the life out of you. Destroying your opponent's pillars means two things: you drain their health faster, and you recover your own. These four pillars have their own HP (which is up to ref discretion), and can be destroyed by powerful attacks. Because the arena is so dry, weather changing is impermissible.

And now the terms:

1-on-1.
    1-week DQ time.
    No banned moves aside from the ones banned by The Pillars of...
    -Grey

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Mystery Battle! - ??? v. ??? [Ref: Grey!]

o.O..?
    Ooooooooh.
    Aaaaaaaaaah.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

I've done this before, but I figured I'd do something a little more special this go around, since I've got the means for which to do so.
    -Grey

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

*Walks in and holds out hand for a pokeball*

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Mystery Battle! - Ayeun v. ??? [Ref: Grey!]

o.O >.>..I..don't have a free damn slot 'cause all my matches are stall fests :/ Otherwise Ida made this happen.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

So let's call it a GL exhibition match then. Winner gets a TM. And since you're using my pogeys, you can win mine.
    -Grey

Alright, now it's officially being re-branded as an Elite 4 sanctioned battle between two gym leaders using only my own pokémon. The winner of this one-on-one will receive my TM - Judgment.

They will get to choose one of the pokémon in their teams (that don't already have a TM) to learn this move, and I get to train them for a week and give 'em back.

Sound good?

The pokémon you'll be using are Animikii and Hephaestus, my zapdos and heatran, respectively.

Aye gets Animikii while Darkly gets Hephaestus. Since these are legends, their HP will be pumped up to the 150 mark.
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: E4 Sanction LEGENDARY BATTLE - Ayeun v. DarkestLight [Ref: Grey!]

Fire type. Hrm. Ele/Fly. Should be fun.

Entertaining quotes!

Fire/Steel, actually. I'm just glad the battle shouldn't be too one-sided.
    -Grey

Very well... Who attacks first?

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

RNG denotes that Darkly is first to bat.
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

Flying electric. Well let's go with...

Taunt til it works, Rock Tomb~Rock Slide.

It if dun work on act one lop off Rock Slide.

Entertaining quotes!

You want me to start fighting off the bat? OK...

Rock smash ~ Thunder ~ Thunder

Default Re: E4 Sanctioned LEGENDARY BATTLE - Ayeun v. DarkestLight [Ref: Grey!]

LEGENDARY EXHIBITION!
    DARKESTLIGHT v. AYEUN

Round ONE

With the summer season ending and activity dwindling to a non-thing, Elite 4 member Grey elects to host an exhibition match between two gym leaders -- head of ASB, DarkestLight, and a spicy Australian named Ayeun. Both trainers have collectively hunted and captured their own legendary pokémon to date, but they won't be using them for this match. For the Judgment TM, they are fighting against eachother using the referee's pokémon. The referee smugly tosses out two Ultra Balls, releasing the Animikii Zapdos and Hephaestus Heatran. Both trainers eye their acquisitions collectively before beginning the battle.

Hephaestus begins the exhibition by goading the thunderbird into a monstrous attacking frenzy. The bird responds justly by diving down upon the behemoth and slapping its wings into him. The damage is light, but it lessens his defense.

HEPHAESTUS : -2PP, -6HP, -10% Def // Taunted, -2PP : ANIMIKII
    Heaven : 40HP 40HP : Hell // Hell : 40HP 40HP : Heaven

Heph, not worried about his defenses, instead homes in on his opponent's weaknesses. As Mikii climbs back into the sky, Heph fires off a series of rocks that tackle the bird successively. Mikii slumps back to the ground and perches for a moment before responding with a powerful torrent of electricity.

HEPHAESTUS : -12HP, -3PP // -8PP, -7HP, -10% Spd : ANIMIKII

Mikii continues the electric onslaught as Heph regroups, sending the same volley of rocks to come crashing down upon Mikii for heavier damage. Much better, he thinks. Animikii, however, gives itself time to cool off as Heph's taunting no longer has any effect.

The Pillars of Heaven and Hell start their actions, draining and healing the lifeforce of both legends, effectively doing nothing at all.

HEPHAESTUS : -12HP, -5PP // -8PP, -11HP : ANIMIKII

-Grey

Rock smash again then two wild charges!

Veteran Trainer

Sorry bout that. Gonna be a bit of a laggy battle. Ok You wanna really go that route? Ok.

Get hit by Rock Smash, then Iron Defense. Waste of time there.

Then Stone Edge x 2 as it comes in to Wild Charge x 2

Iron Defense~Stone Edge x 2

Entertaining quotes!

LEGENDARY EXHIBITION!
    DARKESTLIGHT v. AYEUN

Round TWO

Animikii begins the second round exactly as it did the first -- by diving down and slapping Heph with its wings. The fiery quadraped, however, merely keeps his defenses strengthened.

HEPHAESTUS : -5HP, -5PP, +20% Def // -2PP : ANIMIKII

With his defense strengthened, Heph is no longer worried about Mikii's fearsome physical attacks. The thunderbird climbs higher into the sky as Heph readies his own counterattack. Mikii dives down, collecting electric energy in the process before striking Heph powerfully -- but Heph manages to strike back with a powerful stone edge, taking advantage of weakness.

HEPHAESTUS : -8HP, -8PP // -4PP, -2HP, -15HP : ANIMIKII

Mikii reclaims its spot in the air before trying again. Surely this two-bit legendary wouldn't pull it off again! The thunderbird dives down and strikes, only to get struck in the back by another stone edge on the way down.

The Pillars, like last time, drain and heal each pokémon.

HEPHAESTUS : -8HP, -8PP // -4PP, -2HP, -15HP : ANIMIKII

-Grey

Veteran Trainer

Sweet. Now

Taunt~Dragon Pulse~Secret Power

Keep the fight alive ;D

Entertaining quotes!

Fire off a QUICK thunderwave, then two thunders.

LEGENDARY EXHIBITION!
    DARKESTLIGHT v. AYEUN

Round THREE

Mikii attempts to handicap its legendary adversary with a swift thunder wave. However, before it can pull out the attack, Heph begins taunting the bird, sending it into a frenzy. Mikii dives down and slaps Heph with its wings once more, taking a nasty burn in the process.

HEPHAESTUS : -2PP, -3HP // -3PP, +3% Brn : ANIMIKII

Mikii is uncharacteristically angry and decides to let the opponent know it with a powerful force. The thunderbird caws at the skies before letting electricity rain from them. Each bolt of stray electricity lays down upon Heph, dealing incredible damage. Hephaestus stays strong, however, and retalliates with a blade of ancient, draconic energy. The dragon pulse slices through the air easily before connecting with Mikii.

HEPHAESTUS : -12HP, -7PP // -9PP, -9HP, -1HP : ANIMIKII

Mikii does it again with a tremendous maelstrom of shocking electricity. The bolts fall from the sky with an intimidating glow before striking Heph, paralyzing his muscles this time. He, however, fights the paralysis and blasts Mikii with a powerful beam of energy that nearly knocks the bird out of the sky.

The Pillars, like last time, drain and heal each pokémon. Animikii, having successfully paralyzed and damaged its foe, no longer feels the tormenting anger it once did.

HEPHAESTUS : -12HP, -5PP // -9PP, -7HP, -1HP: ANIMIKII

-Grey

Lets get rid of his pillar of Heaven...

Thunder ~ Giga impact

Veteran Trainer

o.o? Ok.

I'm gonna ask for a Magma Storm around that Pillar Killer (Animikii). After it attempts its Giga Impact to the pillar, lay on it with a double dosage of Stone Edges.

Magma Storm~Stone Edge x 2

Entertaining quotes!

LEGENDARY EXHIBITION!
    DARKESTLIGHT v. AYEUN

Round FOUR

Animikii, perhaps tired of the pillars doing absolutely nothing (it seems), decides to take out its aggression on Heph's Pillar of Heaven by blasting it with a very powerful, very charged collection of electricity. The sheer volume of the attack is not nearly enough to destroy it, however. Heph smirks, utilizing this free action to trap his foe in a sea of torturous flames. He roars loudly, erupting in a powerful wave of fire that engulfs the bird violently.

HEPHAESTUS : -9PP // -8PP, -1HP, -12HP : ANIMIKII
    Heaven : 35HP 40HP : Hell // Hell : 40HP 40HP : Heaven

Mikii's movements are stunted, but the thunderbird is still capable of providing the Pillar of Heaven a very nasty tackling manuever. The pillar shakes under the birds massive weight, but remains poised as the flames continue devouring Mikii's plumage. Heph just smiles once more before striking the legendary Zapdos with another stone edge.

HEPHAESTUS : -8PP // -15PP, -1HP, -4HP, -15HP : ANIMIKII
    Heaven : 15HP 40HP : Hell // Hell : 40HP 40HP : Heaven

Mikii perches on the ground to gain back the energy lost from the previous attack; while it's doing that, Heph takes the opportunity to nail it once more with a powerful stone edge. The force of the attack manages to destroy the flames that Hephaestus' signature attack had created.

The Pillars drain and heal as they're supposed to, but Heph's Pillar of Heaven only manages to heal a little bit because of the damage it had sustained during the round.

HEPHAESTUS : -8PP, -3HP, +1HP // +10PP, -1HP, -4HP, -15HP: ANIMIKII

-Grey

Veteran Trainer

Uhhhh o.O Why is it on 27?

Oh lol, the burns. Got ya.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Taunt~Magma Storm~Stone Edge

Now.

If it combos any recovery move and Protect/Detect, then Substitute instead of Taunt. A large one.
    Then continue with Earth Power and Earthquake if its on the ground and Magma Storm~Stone Edge if its in the air. Not too bad :/

Entertaining quotes!

Gah. Attacking the pillar of heaven didn't work...

Rock smash ~ Roar (to interrupt it and prevent Magma storm) ~ Rock smash

Worth a shot.... Right?

LEGENDARY EXHIBITION!
    DARKESTLIGHT v. AYEUN

Round FIVE

Feeling quite weak, Mikii decides to go out on an offensive note. The thunderbird dives down at Heph and slaps the fiery furnace with a few hits, neutralizing his defenses; however, Hephaestus doesn't seem to mind, and actually goads the bird into attacking him some more!

HEPHAESTUS : -5HP, -10% Def, -2PP // -3PP, -1HP, Taunted : ANIMIKII

Feeling a ferocious anger overwhelm it, Animikii slaps Hephaestus once more with a series of hits. Heph, however, engulfs Mikii with another series of flames that easily tear away at his few remaining bits of health.

HEPHAESTUS : -5HP, -9PP // -2PP, -1HP, -12HP : ANIMIKII

As the fires continue to eat away at the legendary Zapdos, Heph manages to bring down the bird with one last hit -- another stone edge. The fist of rock-based energy collides with Animikii, bringing it down for good!

The Pillars of Heaven and Hell heal and drain Hephaestus' health as they've always done.

HEPHAESTUS : -8PP, -3HP, +1HP //-1HP, -4HP, -8HP: ANIMIKII

DARKLY WINS!

As a result, DarkestLight gets to choose one of his pokémon to learn the *Judgment TM from me, as well as 2 points.

Ayeun, you fought well, but you win 1 point.

-Grey

Veteran Trainer

Ahaha. I dun even like Heatran and I pulled that out. Good battle Ayay. Ok let's see. Whom gets Judgment from me

I can tell you this, It will be someone on my Gym Squad. Gonna bring the RAIN!

Entertaining quotes!

Aye. Just send me a PM whenever you're ready, and I'll take the guy off y'er hands.

Or, in the case of Giratina, just steal it...
    -Grey

Alright, it's been more than a week -- Darkly, I return Kys-o-Deth to you with *Judgment in her repertoire. Link this post to the approval tower and what-not.
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

Bring the NOOOISE! Its ON!

Entertaining quotes!