Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gym Leader OSLO, I'm calling you out!

Default Gym Leader OSLO, I'm calling you out!

Let's have this battle to show off that fancy new gym of yours!
    -Grey

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Gym Leader OSLO, I'm calling you out!

Reef. and I dunno when he'll be back :O

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

*Takes a seat in the stands. Crosses legs, and places finger tips together.*

This should be... Interesting.

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Challenger GREYFOX, I'm accepting wholeheartedly.

Ladies and gents, I present to you... Combat Disco.

Quietly tucked away in the club district of some unspecified Norwegian city, Combat Disco has rapidly become the new face of the local nightlife. The establishment primarily consists of one rather massive dance floor with pulsating strobe lights. Numerous tables and chairs are clustered near the walls and a bar replete with all sorts of libations sits in the corner. This dance-battle fusion club is known for its eclectic repertoire of music—here, everything from cozy little acoustic ditties to explosive heavy metal outbursts can be heard nightly. Curiously enough, the music tends to have an impact on the dancers.

Every time a Pokemon on the field faints, the type of music changes and brings about a new effect. Though this music is of adequate volume, rest assured that it will never be so loud as to drown out sound moves used by the battlers. Additionally, even if your Pokemon has the Soundproof ability or is battling with their fingers in their ears or is attempting to destroy our indestructible speakers, it doesn’t matter: no Pokemon can avoid hearing the music no matter what. After all, you can’t stop the beat!

Once the music ends, the accompanying effect will fully and completely come to an end as well. The following is a list of the various genres played at Combat Disco and their attendant effects:

‡ Category O ‡

Top 40: This style of music always plays from the beginning of the match until the first Pokemon faints; it possesses no additional effect

‡ Category A ‡

Easy Listening: Both Pokemon may only use one damage-dealing super effective move per round
    Punk: One Pokemon receives +3 Att/+3 Def and the other +3 SpA/+3 SpD
    Emo: Every action there’s a 20% chance a Pokemon will disobey its trainer’s orders and use Fake Tears instead (the Pokemon will manage to use Fake Tears regardless of whatever other status effects are in play, including but not limited to Sleep or Taunt, or even if they can’t actually learn Fake Tears)
    Screamo: Both Pokemon come under the effects of Torment until the music ends
    Rap: Both Pokemon come under the effects of Taunt until the music ends
    Tribal: An irreplaceable weather effect that negates any other existing/future weather effects occurs

‡ Category B ‡

Oldies: Attacks are either increased or decreased in power depending on the Generation of their introduction:
    Generation I: +5 HP | Generation II: +3 HP | Generation III: +/- 0 HP | Generation IV: -3 HP | Generation V: -5 HP
    Techno: Attacks are either decreased or increased in power depending on the Generation of their introduction:
    Generation I: -5 HP | Generation II: -3 HP | Generation III: +/- 0 HP | Generation IV: +3 HP | Generation V: +5 HP
    Country: Both Pokemon may only use moves with names that are nine characters or less (including spaces and punctuation)
    Reggae: After the next Pokemon is released but before commands are issued, the Gym Leader and then the challenger will openly declare one move known by the opposing Pokemon for it to “forget” for the duration of this effect
    Chiptunes: Both Pokemon can only use moves they or their previous evolution learn by TM/HM

‡ Category C ‡

Heavy Metal: Both Pokemon have their ability changed to Heavy Metal
    Rock: Both Pokemon have their type changed to Rock
    Polka: Both Pokemon have their ability changed at random
    Folk: Both Pokemon become typeless

‡ Category D ‡

Classical: Both Pokemon transform into Kricketunes with the Swarm ability

The choice of music, determined by the referee DJ, is not completely random. There is a 40% chance the genre of music played will be selected from Category A, a 30% chance it will be selected from Category B, a 25% chance it will be selected from Category C and a 5% chance it will be selected from Category D. The DJ should bear this in mind while selecting music. As well, the DJ is reminded to inform the battlers what the change in music will be before the change actually takes effect.

Since Combat Disco is a disability-friendly Gym, should either battler send out a Pokemon that requires water in order to fight, a section of the dance floor will retract to reveal a pool large enough to comfortably contain a Wailord. Furthermore, should any weather effects come into play, part of the roof will automatically pull back and open up the club interior to the sky.

Those who successfully defeat Combat Disco's Gym Leader will receive the Glitter Ball Badge as well as the house TM, Teeter Dance, to be used on a single Pokemon with legs that has competed in the Gym challenge.
    All this said, this battle will be a three on three and I will release first and attack second. I intend to lead off with...

...Snore Warrior, obviously! Come on out, bud—Snorlax, male, Immunity, badass.

Let's do this.

Veteran Trainer

O.o Whoa. ::Checks something::

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Master Trainer

What?

(Also, fun fact: Snore's first battle as a Munchlax was against Greyfox, which was also my first Gym battle.)

Veteran Trainer

Yer good. I wanted to see your badge.

Entertaining quotes!

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Whats the TM from your gym, Oslo?

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Master Trainer

One badge-erooni for you, DL:

And as the Gym description states, the move available from my Gym is Teeter Dance.

We meet again Snore-ior.

To begin, I will use Caucus -- my male breloom with @Poison Heal. Caucus, let's start things off with a Safeguard, followed by a Work Up. End with a Force Palm!
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Okay, Snore, begin with Snatch. Follow with Yawn. Finish by Countering that Force Palm; however, if your opponent has already fallen asleep prematurely at this point, use Fire Blast instead.

Veteran Trainer

Gym Exhibition Match!!

===Stipulations===

Quietly tucked away in the club district of some unspecified Norwegian city, Combat Disco has rapidly become the new face of the local nightlife. The establishment primarily consists of one rather massive dance floor with pulsating strobe lights. Numerous tables and chairs are clustered near the walls and a bar replete with all sorts of libations sits in the corner. This dance-battle fusion club is known for its eclectic repertoire of music—here, everything from cozy little acoustic ditties to explosive heavy metal outbursts can be heard nightly. Curiously enough, the music tends to have an impact on the dancers.

Every time a Pokemon on the field faints, the type of music changes and brings about a new effect. Though this music is of adequate volume, rest assured that it will never be so loud as to drown out sound moves used by the battlers. Additionally, even if your Pokemon has the Soundproof ability or is battling with their fingers in their ears or is attempting to destroy our indestructible speakers, it doesn’t matter: no Pokemon can avoid hearing the music no matter what. After all, you can’t stop the beat!

Once the music ends, the accompanying effect will fully and completely come to an end as well. The following is a list of the various genres played at Combat Disco and their attendant effects:

‡ Category O ‡

Top 40: This style of music always plays from the beginning of the match until the first Pokemon faints; it possesses no additional effect

‡ Category A ‡

Easy Listening: Both Pokemon may only use one damage-dealing super effective move per round
    Emo: Every action there’s a 20% chance a Pokemon will disobey its trainer’s orders and use Fake Tears instead (the Pokemon will manage to use Fake Tears regardless of whatever other status effects are in play, including but not limited to Sleep or Taunt, or even if they can’t actually learn Fake Tears)
    Tribal: An irreplaceable weather effect that negates any other existing/future weather effects occurs

‡ Category B ‡

Oldies: Attacks are either increased or decreased in power depending on the Generation of their introduction:
    Generation I: +5 HP | Generation II: +3 HP | Generation III: +/- 0 HP | Generation IV: -3 HP | Generation V: -5 HP
    Techno: Attacks are either decreased or increased in power depending on the Generation of their introduction:
    Generation I: -5 HP | Generation II: -3 HP | Generation III: +/- 0 HP | Generation IV: +3 HP | Generation V: +5 HP
    Country: Both Pokemon may only use moves with names that are nine characters or less (including spaces and punctuation)
    Reggae: After the next Pokemon is released but before commands are issued, the Gym Leader and then the challenger will openly declare one move known by the opposing Pokemon for it to “forget” for the duration of this effect
    Chiptunes: Both Pokemon can only use moves they or their previous evolution learn by TM/HM

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

The choice of music, determined by the referee DJ, is not completely random. There is a 40% chance the genre of music played will be selected from Category A, a 30% chance it will be selected from Category B, a 25% chance it will be selected from Category C and a 5% chance it will be selected from Category D. The DJ should bear this in mind while selecting music. As well, the DJ is reminded to inform the battlers what the change in music will be before the change actually takes effect.

Since Combat Disco is a disability-friendly Gym, should either battler send out a Pokemon that requires water in order to fight, a section of the dance floor will retract to reveal a pool large enough to comfortably contain a Wailord. Furthermore, should any weather effects come into play, part of the roof will automatically pull back and open up the club interior to the sky.

Those who successfully defeat Combat Disco's Gym Leader will receive the Glitter Ball Badge as well as the house TM, Teeter Dance, to be used on a single Pokemon with legs that has competed in the Gym challenge.

===Battlers===

===Round 1===

OOHWEE! We got some hotties in the spot tonight! I'ma drop this beat, freestyle in the heat of the moves being used to abuse the rules.

*Record scratiching and mixing-before a swell in the crowd opens up* OH OH OH OH! What do we have going on here! A battle? Who's battling and what type of battle are you looking for!?

Grey: Me and my crew here, we ready to see if this place is as good as the hype surrounding it.

...Ok..ok! Well put your money where your mouth is. BOSS MAN! We got a challenger for you.

Oslo: Stop calling me that DL. Anyway, I accept your challenge. Let's get this battle on the floor. *Crowd cheers and makes a circle*

Song 1: Angel of Death (Slayer)

Awwwwww ywah! Heavy metal in the BUILDING! Pretty sure Snore Warrior knows the beat, as he stomps his way across the floor, ready to take on all challengers. The behemoth is met at the crossroads by a small little grass raptor, claws curled back to ensure maximum fighting potential. Caucus warily waves his hands around in a circle, feeling a strange sensation start to build around him.

Snore notes this, and leans forward. His rotund build yields some very strange properties as he breaths in, and Snatches those beauteous effects right from Caucus's form!

Ca: -5E ~~ SW: -3E SG: 6 act.

Straight robbed, Caucus swishes his tail to and fro. Obviously he's pissed off and he begins to jump and stamp his foot in succession. The crowd is following his lead, and there's some serious hard core moshing going on back there...but Snore pays the revelers, and Caucus no mind. In fact, he's Yawning at their pre-tantrum.

Ca: -3E +Atk/SpA ~~ SW: -2E

The yawn catches Caucus off guard, but he plods forth in anguish. With his mind debating whether to just calm down and sleep or to rip off Snores arm, Caucus makes the deduction that the latter is better. Hands fling out forcefully and ram into Warrior's belly. The belly inverts, and Caucus watches as the mass undulates by itself. Isostacy takes over at a hyper accelerated rate, and that belly slams back into Caucus, tossing him back to where his Trainer stood.

Ca: -4E/-28H ~~ SW: -6E/-14H

Caucus seems to be having trouble standing while Snore stands tall!

===End Stats===

Oslo

Note
    1) I threw in a song title at the start of the match, but the musical effects won't take place 'til someone faints. Just as a reminder to myself.
    2) I picked arbitrary colors for your names. If you have a preference, let me know.

Last edited by DarkestLight; 1st December 2011 at 07:24 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Okay, shawty, time to get your fire burning on the dance floor!

(I'm so, so sorry for that.)

Begin with Fire Blast! Follow with a Psychic and then a Heavy Slam. Snatch anything Snatchable.

Use Spore as quick as you can, Caucus -- let him have a taste of his own sleepy medicine. Then, provided you yourself aren't sleeping, give him a nasty pair of Focus Punches.

However, if you do end up sleeping -- use Sleep Talks instead.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

*strokes Safeguard affectionately*

Veteran Trainer

Gym Exhibition Match!!

===Stipulations===

‡ Category O ‡

‡ Category A ‡

‡ Category B ‡

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

===Battlers===

===Round 2===

Caucus shook his head. The lights and the swelling crowd were not doing enough to jumpstart his fighting spirit. As he stumbled left and right off the beat, Snore leaned forward and smiled. A massive build of energy blasted forth and slammed Caucus on the ground. Caucus was overcome with pain and passed out as the flames seared his body.

Ca: -20H Slp ~~ SW: -10E

Caucus was lying prone on the ground, with Snore standing over him. The crowd cheered in elation at this turn of events, and Snore continued to hammer the fighter with mental waves of energy. The rippling forces threw Caucus around, and yet-the fighter pushed through! With eyes shut, Caucus laid a heft-backed fist into that gut. Snore doubled over as the burnt fighter stood there, snoozing away.

Ca: -6E/-16H/+8H ~~ SW: -8E/-17H

Snore grunted as he reasserted his dominance on the dance floor. The crowd looked at the sleeping Caucus, unsure if he could take any more damage. That answer was answered as Snorlax went for a all encompassing body Slam. That amount of Heavy weight coming down would crush any competitor!

Caucus vanished over the girth of the massive beast, and the impact tremor caused the music to skip! Everyone cheered at the slams's impact, and then stood slack jawed as the beast went skyward. Caucus stood there, eyes closed, posed as if he was a certain Street fighting character.

Ca: -7E/-14H ~~ SW: -6E/-20H

Snorlax landed on his back, as Caucus stepped forward. He was still asleep,but there's a fighting chance!

===End Stats===

Grey

Note:

Entertaining quotes!

Hm... lookin' mighty dangerous, Caucus. Let's continue the Sleep Talks until you fully awaken. Otherwise, use Focus Blast, Giga Drain, Bullet Seed!
    -Grey

Master Trainer

You're doing well, Snore Warrior. Start with another Heavy Slam and then throw in a Blizzard. Finish with one final Heavy Slam if needed.

Veteran Trainer

Gym Exhibition Match!!

===Stipulations===

‡ Category O ‡

‡ Category A ‡

‡ Category B ‡

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

===Battlers===

===Round 3===

As the dance floor seemed to accept more and more people, Snore flexed his girth and dove at Caucus once again. Caucus didn't move from his spot even as the blubber slams him into the floor once more. Snore grunts however, and reels back up, holding his belly.

Ca: -4E/-14H ~~ SW: -6E/-7H

The shivering shock finally woke the small fighter up. Feeling a great wave of difference in its health, Caucus glared at the shimmer laden Snore Warrior. Feeling creepily weak, Caucus fell to one knee and imitated as if he was pulling a Rope. The rope magically appeared, and began to siphon energy from the massive opponent. The entourage of regular dancers in the Gym began to wobble along both sides of the Snorlax, as it rocked back and forth.

Health dissipated, but it was balanced as the throes of dizziness were thwarted with the consent of a chilling wind. People froze on the spot as the blizzard shot through the area. Caucus shivered and fell over, numb. So very numb.

Ca: -7E/-20H/+6H ~~ SW: -10E/-12H

Shivering, Caucus looked up to see the darkening of the dance floor. The roar of the crowd and blinding lights were almost too much to bear. As the darkness came colder and closer, Caucus rolled on his back and just hacked up seeds in a fervent manner. He felt them leave his mouth, and then fall back to his sides, along with a deep compressing weight that silenced all sounds.

Ca: -4E/-14H ~~ SW: -6E/-6H

Down goes Caucus and that means I'm up. Are we ready to rock everyone! Get your butts back on the floor, I'm about to make it pop!

*Record scratching and remixing...cuts around the Top 40 playing and delves into the first real realm...Punk*

===End Stats===

Grey release, Oslo attacks.

Note:

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

The way I envisioned Punk working was the Pokemon on the left (ie. Team Grey in this case) would get the +Att/Def and the Pokemon on the right (ie. Team Oslo) would get the +SpA/SpD. Just throwing that out there.

Up next is Carbuncle, my shiny female espeon with @Magic Bounce!
    -Grey

Master Trainer

You've made me proud, Snore! Begin the round with a Reflect (Gen I TM). Follow with a Fire Blast and, if you've not yet fainted, tack on a Thunder.

Immediately use Retaliate to avenge Caucus, Carb. He's a slow behemoth, so it shouldn't be too difficult to outrun his reflect. Then, copy his special boosts with Psych Up and finish with Stored Power.
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

Gym Exhibition Match!!

===Stipulations===

‡ Category O ‡

‡ Category A ‡

‡ Category B ‡

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

===Battlers===

===Round 4===

With one down and the stakes slightly leaning away, Grey tosses his second Pokemon into the fray. Swishing colorful lime green tail catches everyones eye, as the Espeon landed with not so much as a sound. Snore Warrior didn't care, as everyone began jamming out to the Punk mixstream that roared over the soundsystem. Who doesn't love some Rebel Rebel?

Snore didn't mind as he tried to flex and perfect an ancient move. However, Carbuncle was already atop of the massive fighter, scratching and clawing with renewed vigor! Snore wrung his body back and forth before throwing her aside and perfecting its reflection technique.

Ca: -7E ~~ SW: -4E/-17H Rfl: 2 rds

Pleased with the revenge she attained, Carbuncle now sat down quietly and stared at Snore. Snore bellowed his frustration over almost being eliminated by this freakishly colored cat, and out came the fire! A sheen washed over Carbuncle just then, as the flames gave her no mercy. She yowled and bounced around, the young dancers in the club moshing and bopping out of its way.

Ca: -4E/-12H +3SpA/+3SpA ~~ SW: -10E

Outclassed in both field of boosts, Snore found his time to be drastically reduced. Carbuncle made that abundantly clear as she released a wave of energy. This surge blinded anyone that look directly into it, and knocked Snore flat on his back. Yeah, that's alot of Stored Power right there.

Ca: -7E ~~ SW: Naaa G..too much punk.

Down goes Sore, and the music Spins!

*Record scratching and remixing...cuts around the Punk playing and delves into the next realm...Folk*

===End Stats===

Oslo release, Grey

Note:

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Bronzasaurus Rex, you're up! Ability is Levitate.

[color=#cccccc]Let's test the waters with your advantageous specs, Carbuncle: Swift x3.[/color
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Quick as a flash... Psych Up! Then Skill Swap, then Hypnosis.

Veteran Trainer

Gym Exhibition Match!!

===Stipulations===

‡ Category O ‡

‡ Category A ‡

‡ Category B ‡

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

===Battlers===

===Round 5===

This is that part of the night where the dance floor kinda empties and everyone gets a drink. DJ remixmasta on the ones and twos kicking out some ol' school Folk beats. But Grey and Oslo, naa. They're in it for the long haul. Oslo releases a hefty looking Bronzor from the area where the discoball is...only to watch it become a dart board. Rex falls lower to the ground as Carbuncle nails it with a few nasty stars.

Rex grunts, shocked those beams of energy actually stung a little. It waves its arms about and Carbuncle notes the glow of a conniving mind. Cripes, they were even.

Ca: -3E ~~ BR: -5E/-12H +3SpA/SpD

Not pleased at all with that, a second slew of stars went at the mental metal monstrosity. But Rex was unphased. The stars seemed much weaker than before, and that left Carbuncle wide open to a nasty flash of light that left him disoriented and a little woozy

Ca: -3E ~~ BR: -6E/-6H

Not too sure what just happened, Carbuncle takes a few wary steps back , in between a few folk lovers. Rex stays put, rocking back and forth rhythmically. Carbuncle fires a third set of noneffective stars, and soon starts to feel woosy. Not in the dizzy sense, but in the sleepy sense.

He hits the ground, fast asleep. As do a few dancers, we're gonna need something to happen quick to keep this place fresh!

Ca: -3E Slp~~ BR: -6E/-6H

Huh. That reflective barrier is still there...

===End Stats===

Oslo

Note:

Last edited by DarkestLight; 4th January 2012 at 08:32 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Dream Eater that neon fox thing into oblivion. If it awakens, swap in Psychic instead!

Just a few questions, Darkly --

Doesn't Magic Bounce reflect everything that's not a direct attack, including Skill Swap? Or did I read that wrong in the Abilitydex?

Also, Swift did minute damage despite the fact that Carbuncle had a massive SpA boost *and* (since they're both typeless) Rex didn't resist the attack. Shouldn't that be fixed?
    -Grey

Master Trainer

I agree about the latter... but in the case of the former, I'm not sure how Skill Swap can be "bounced" since I'm technically not inflicting you with anything (a stat drop, a status, etc.). Our abilities just get reversed.

True, but this is what the Abilitydex says about it:

This Pokemon has a high awareness of how its condition should be, and as such can reflect any non damaging attack, field effect or status lowering technique thrown upon it that would otherwise negatively affect its state of mind or mobility.

I think suddenly being able forced into levitation would certainly affect her state of mind and mobility.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Negatively, though? It's negative for you since you prefer Magic Bounce, but it seems like it would be a neutral (albeit weird) change for the Pokemon.

Negatively because it effects the status quo. Given the circumstances, I think the body would reject any foreign change for fear that the consequences would be bad for it entirely.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

But not everything that affects the status quo should be classed as inherently negative. I mean, Heal Pulse would affect the status quo, but it wouldn't make sense for Magic Coat/Bounce to reflect that. Besides, I still don't get how you could reflect Skill Swap. What would the effect of that be? It's a swap, not an infliction.

Honestly, why don't we just compile a list of the moves that are affected by Magic Coat/Bounce in the games (of which Skill Swap is not one) and paste them into the Movelist/Stratedex/whatever? Would solve a lot of confusion.

*shrug* I'm honestly just curious as to how Darkly will explain this one.

But yes, that idea of yours should be executed, and I'll get around to it... eventually.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Lol, ASB is a slippery beast.

One thing that just dawned on me that's entirely unrelated to this whole discussion: since the Punk music ended and its effects are over, Carbuncle (and Rex by extension) should have lost the Att/Def boosts. The SpA/SpD boosts were acquired through Carbuncle's use of Psych Up so those can stay, but the Att/Def boosts are donezo.

Veteran Trainer

1) All Abilites but Wonder Guard can be Skilled Swapped.
    2) I didn't forget about the typeless bit..but I did standard math, Ha, Nice catch. So that's my fault. Swift will be adjusted momentarily.
    3) Oh yeah, For some reason I thought that was passed down like with Baton Pass. My fault. Edited
    Back to 1).

Skill Swap does not do anything negative to you to hinder your movement for the moment. It brung no lowering of stats (hell you gained an immunity), no ailments fell onto you and you lost no health. You Ability switched, and that's a part of a Pokemon that falls outside the scope of Magic Bounces power (I say this cause you can't Magic Bounce any ability that shifts your ability, like Mummy. Worry Seed is the exception to the rule, but it can be argued that being put to sleep is a status ailment and therefore can be Magic Bounced.)

Entertaining quotes!

Fair enough -- Carb, use Sleep Talk until you awaken. Otherwise, hit this beast with Stored Power!
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

Oh and yes, It is slippery. Grey's just making me realize I need to get my shiz together and end all these damn loopholes.
    Gym Exhibition Match!!

===Stipulations===

‡ Category O ‡

‡ Category A ‡

‡ Category B ‡

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

===Battlers===

===Round 6===

Carbuncle seemed at peace, mimcing a broken glowstick after its dried onto the dance floor after a few hours. Pleased with its triumph, Bronze linked their minds-a fairly easy task when at one time you shared the same type. Peering into a glowing Espeon's dreams was interesting, and everything seemed abstract. Slowly and wholly, those abstract pictures were eaten with no remorse. It seemed that the Espeon was just allowing this to happen!

Ca: -4E/-9H ~~ BR: -7E/+5H

The dreams were continuously eaten, with great care. Being a giant bell made it easy to eat slow. Carbuncle groaned and hissed as its dreamscape vanished, but it could not awaken. So it lashed out as best it could. A strong wave of energy washed over Rex, forcing it to bounce backwards. Moving was a bit of a issue now, as it now had to hop in order to get closer to the Espeon.

Ca: -4E/-9H ~~ BR: -7E/+5H/-6H

Another bounce brought the Bronzong right within nibbling distance. But Carbuncle had enough of the dream. The rabbit hole was escaped as Carbuncle flung himself backwards and upward. As the space was created, a new-violent wave of energy crashed down on Rex. The beast raised its arms, angered this attack hurt. It was this blasted music!

Carbuncle shook off the shivers of being dreameaten, only to be struck with a Psychic attack. Why did it hurt so much?!?

Ca: -5E/-10H ~~ BR: -8E/-15H

As this battle now starts to pick up, that barrier falls on Rex's side.

===End Stats===

Grey

Note:

Entertaining quotes!