Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ayeun Vs Glyph - Ref: DarkestLight

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default Ayeun Vs Glyph - Ref: DarkestLight

I challenge Glyph to a 4 on 4 battle, single pokemon.

Rules: 4 on 4, one at a time. No switching unless via Baton Pass or the like.

Banned moves: The normal - Toxic.

Handy-cap: Since Glyph is at a minor disadvantage team wise, I will only First form or Non evolvers.

Arena: "The basement" - The basement arena is a room under a house, with several support pillars holding the house up. There is a table with several chairs at one end, and a pair of couches at the other end. (Glyph, you remember the basement. lol)

I will allow Glyph to send first.
    Last edited by Ayeun; 28th December 2011 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Adding DL. As always.

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Walker among the Wyld Things Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Ayeun Vs Glyph - Ref: ???

Ofcourse I remember this place. Good times.

Time to blow the dust off my team.

I'm choosing Ronin, my male Scyther.
    ::Vandal::Noir::Fable::Ronin::

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

ref

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Go forth, my Shiny female Roggenrolla with Sturdy (not sure if glyph's teams even HAVE abilities, if not, then this is an ability off match,)

Start with Smack down, followed by Mud slap, and finish with Rock blast.

Edit - Thanks DL.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Ayeun Vs Glyph - Ref: DarkestLight

Umm, no, no ablilities that i'm aware of... will have to look into that later.

in the meantime, thanks Darkestlight

Start off with a double team, then quick attack, finishing with a NightSlash

Veteran Trainer

Free time. Posting now before Skyrim claims me.

Battle UP!

===Stipulations===

Handy-cap: Since Glyph is at a minor disadvantage team wise, I will only First form or Non evolvers.

Arena: "The basement" - The basement arena is a room under a house, with several support pillars holding the house up. There is a table with several chairs at one end, and a pair of couches at the other end. (Glyph, you remember the basement. lol)

===Battlers===

===Round 1===

Chillin in the basement, ready to pop in another 13 hours of Skyr--

"SYYYYTHAA!"

Wtshit?

Glyph: Oh Hey DL. Ayeun wants to battle here. Yeah I know, weird. You mind?

Uhh..well I was about to go kill some dragons, but I guess since you asked nice...

Glyph: Great! Now I wont have to skin you alive in order to get you to ref !

¬¬....EVERYONE COMES BACK...AND GETS CREEPIER AND CREEPIER... Anyway. Ronin's here. Where's his opponen...

Oh.. Creepy rock. Sitting right next to me. Damn it! Roggenrola starts off by tossing a rock right past my head and watching it sail through a Scyher. Damned fast those bugs be. Now its a 3 on one match.

Ron: -3E +2 cl ~~ Rog: -4E

Roggen bounces off the couch (thank you, I can lie down) and waddles around the arm of the sofa in order to line up her sights with the three cunning bugs. The Scythers converge on her, but in these cramped quarters, their strikes leave them in perfect placement for her to retaliate.

Sadly though, it's a Mud Slap that seems to sail past them. Whomp whomp.

Ron: -3E ~~ Rog: -3E/-2H

Roggen-visibly frustrated by this inability to strike her opponent-now tries for a serenade of boulders. She forces one out of her piehole and watches as it crashes into the incoming brigade. The stone connects, sending Scyther on his back. A second boulder crashed down, followed by a third! Ronin manages to right himself before the fourth boulder strikes and speeds in. He slams a claw on top of her head, before backing off, holding his chest.

Ron: -7E/-40H ~~ Rog: -5E/-8H

===End Stats===

Gly

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Beginning Trainer

What was I thinking! Shake it off. and lets bust this pebble.

Brick Break - Rock Smash - Brick Break

Rock blast x3

Veteran Trainer

Battle UP!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 2===

Ronin seems to be at a bit of a disadvantage. He looks around, noting that anything in this basement is a potential hazard. Roggen rolls up and fires another bevy of stones, but this time Ronin is more wary of such an attack. He flies low, causing the stones to miss. A claw slams upside Roggen's head, leaving her off balance.

Ron: -6E ~~ Rog: -4E/-12H

Roggen shakes off the strike (and some sediment.) She follows the motions of the ever moving opponent, but waits until she's strck before releasing her first rock. It knocks Ronin to the ground, and he scrambles around! A second strike connects before he distances himself away fast enough to force a miss.

Ron: -3E/-12H ~~ Rog: -5E/-6H -Def

Roggen bounced ahead, running past the couch and almost hitting me in the knee! My adventuring days would have been over...but anyway. Ronin backflips over Roggen and scratches its face up to the point where she gains a nice bit of cleavage. One of those pieces however, falls off and she kicks it at Ronin. Score! A second hit knocks Ronin against a pillar and a third forces him to double over. The fourth however, swings high.

Ron: -6E/-24H ~~ Rog: -5E/-14H

===End Stats===

Aye

Entertaining quotes!

Continue using the Rock blasts till the Scyther goes down

Beginning Trainer

On the ropes but on out yet. make it pay for every inch.

Double Team - Brick break _ Brick Break.

Veteran Trainer

Battle UP!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 3===

With the way he was battered, Ronin seemed sure that he had no hope. But his trainer came up with a delectable strategy. Roggen bounced and fired off another set of rock to try and end this creatures part in the battle at hand. Hissing at the prospect of being hit again, Ronin flipped at the last seocnd, and flashed, creating three Scythers for Roggen to contend with.

Ron: -3E +2 cl ~~ Rog: -4E

That was not in the plans. Roggen groaned, and began to wildly fire at the multitude of insect now infesting this basement. The rocks flew wild, and Roggen was left wide open to a nasty strike across its front.

Ron: -6E ~~ Rog: -5E/-14H

Roggen takes the first strike and the second , as Ronin continues to hammer away at its body. But with all the Scyther's so close, Roggen knows he can't miss. He fires off a rock, and Ronin is privy to watch its clones vanish! Roggen smirks and watches the bug try to make a break for it. A second rock slams into Ronin's face again, knocking him down in the couch. The third rock did him in, as Ronin had no way to escape the onslaught.

Ron: -6E/-24H ~~ Rog: -5E/-14H

===End Stats===

Gly release and attack

Entertaining quotes!

Beginning Trainer

I send out my Female Sneasel (as yet unnamed).

Focus Punch - Agility - brick break

Rock slide ~ Rock Blast ~ Stone edge

Veteran Trainer

Battle UP!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 4===

Ronin down and out, Glyph quickly chooses his second competitor. Out appears a dark weasel like Pokemon, claws extended. She knelt down in a crouch and balled up one fist, slowly meditating. It was that lapse in action that Roggen appreciated. The advantage was all hers, as a massive tonnage of objects fell atop the dark beast. She fell to the side, focus broken.

Sn: -18H ~~ Rog: -7E

Digging herself out of the ground, Sneasel pushed away the debris and tried to swing things in her favor. But Roggen had the advantage of the high ground. Or in this case, tabletop. One small rock fell on Sneasel's head...followed by a medium sized one. Sneasel cried as a third one fell on her, and she dashed under the table, forcing Roggen to miss.

Sn: -3E/-12H +2 Spd~~ Rog: -4E

Roggen groaned, not pleased that there was another speed demon attcking her. This one was a bit more resilient too as Roggen was struck with a nasty one two combination! She rolled backwards, but began a topspin that allowed her to crash into the Sneasel with an more than equal force.

Sn: -6E/-10H ~~ Rog: -8E/-14H

===End Stats===

Ay

Entertaining quotes!

Flash Cannon ~ Stone edge ~ Heavy Slam

Beginning Trainer

Hone Claws ~ Brick break ~ Low Sweep

Veteran Trainer

Battle UP!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 5===

Sneasel knew this could turn sour, she had to create an advantage. Clashing her claws together, she made sure to not forget what her target looked like, and more importantly, the height of her target. While she honed his claws, that left her open for a bright attack, something that sent her flying into one of the concrete walls of this basement.

Sn: -3E/-16H +Atk/Acc ~~ Rog: -8E

Pushing out of the wall, the Sneasel regained her footing and glared as the rock took a few steps forth. Before it could fully aim its next attack, Sneasel was all over it, slashing its claws into Roggen's hide. Roggen ate the pain, and pushed forth with its attack, slamming Sneasel's chest in. The weasel crumpled on the ground, wind knocked out of her.

Sn: -6E/-20H ~~ Rog: -8E/-16H

Opponent crippled, Roggen thought this was going to be simple. As it waddled toward the wheezing Sneasel, Roggen left itself wide open for a strong knee-jerk kick from the weasel. Over it fell, and down it was!

Sn: -5E ~~ Rog: -12H

===End Stats===

Ay release and attack

Entertaining quotes!

Go forth, and haunt them, my new Litwick, Female, shiny, and all that jazz!

Taunt ~ Shadow ball ~ Flame charge!

Beginning Trainer

Snarl ~ Faint Attack ~ Faint Attack

Veteran Trainer

Battle UP!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 6===

Yes! The rock was vanquished!With Ayeun finally down one, Glyph pointed an emphatically charged finger at her. Ayeun shrugged, thinking nothing of it.

Sneasel hopped up on the sofa, and peered at the ground where the second Pokemon appeared. a single blue flame emanated from her head, as she eyes looked left and right eagerly. Finally, she thought to look up, as a Snarl sent a shiver down her spine.

Spying the dark beast, she uncharacteristically began talking smack about how it was the poster child for dirty animals:

Sn: -2E Tnt~~ Lit: -2E/-8H

Litwick didn't have to wait long to see that she pissed off the Sneasel. Before it could really rationalize what happened, Sneasel was gone from sight. She slowly wobbled around, and felt her flame bend left. Eyes turned in time to see a jagged set of claws slice her candle-like body. She rolled on the ground, managing to stop before going under the couch and setting this whole place ablaze.

With Sneasel visible again, she managed to fire off a nice hefty Shadowball. It hit her full force, and sent her sliding across the ground.

Sn: -6E/-6H ~~ Lit: -7E/-16H

Sneasel smirked, as the pain was lessened for some weird reason. Litwick didn't give though, and forced her self into a barrel like charge. A Charge that struck not ice, but air. She watched as the darkness ran from her, and then encapsulated her field of vision once again---except for those three claw swipes that left her miserable.

Sn: -6E ~~ Lit: -5E/-16H

===End Stats===

Gly

Last edited by DarkestLight; 13th January 2012 at 11:25 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Beginning Trainer

Faint attack ~ Faint Attack ~ Snarl

Flame charge x 3

Veteran Trainer

Battle UP!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 7===

Sneasel knelt over, grinding one clawed hand into the ground. She crouched low, before springing forward and careened for the incoming Litwick. The candlemon tried to connect her next charge, but found herself striking only air and then floor once more as a slash stuck her back.

Sn: -6E ~~ Lit: -5E/-16H

Litwick bounced and recovered quite aptly, being as small as she was. But there was a silver lining, as Sneasel began to move too fast for its own good, before Litwick could attack, she was struck again. She rolled backwards and kept rolling. Sweeping around in a wide are, she finally managed to strike the Sneasel in the face! Sneasel fell backwards, stunned from the strike.

Sn: -6E/-12H ~~ Lit: -5E +Spd

Litwick surged forward, biting mad. The Sneasel stared at the fiery beast, ready to surge. Litwick flared up, and flew toward the beast just as the Snarl of the beast came into view. The slam of the flame Pokemon was enough to weaken Sneasel to the point of exhaustion.

Sn: -4E/-12H ~~ Lit: -5E/-8H

===End Stats===

Gly release, Ay attack

Entertaining quotes!

Beginning Trainer

Sending out my Male Pachirisu

Lets have... Umm...

Will-o-whisp ~ Hex ~ Flame charge

Beginning Trainer

Thunderwave ~ Charge Beam ~ Thunder

Veteran Trainer

Battle UP!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 8===

Glyph cursed his luck, and quickly revealed his third competitor in this underhouse match. Out materialized a squirrel with a light blue stripe down its back. It sparked, a prerequisite for most rodents of this world, and immeiatly hopped toward Litwick. The candle, perturbed by the squirrel, immediately flicked some wispy embers over.

Pachi ran through them, all while releasing a wave of electricity that blanketed the Litwick. Now they're both status'd (-1)

Pa: -2E Brn ~~ Lit: -2E Par

Bothered a tad by the singed fur, Pachirisu immedialty dashed for the candle, hoping to take it out of the match. Litwick began mumuring some hocus pocus, just as a rogue bolt of electricity slammed into her side. She fell over, but her Hex did not go unnoticed. Pachirsu stopped stiff, feeling a growing pain all over its body. (-1)

Pa: -4E/-12H +SpA~~ Lit: -4E/-7H

Pachi shook off the painful chills, and fired off a series of sparks in the area. They began to collect at the ceiling. Fearing the worst, Litwick charged at the squirrel-only to fall over in convulsions. The massive Thunderstrike didn't help her either. (-1)

Pa: -9E ~~ Lit: -16H

===End Stats===

Gly

Entertaining quotes!

Beginning Trainer

Substitute ~ Rain Dance ~ Thunder

Since I have the speed bonus....

Taunt ~ Hex x 2

Veteran Trainer

Battle UP!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 9===

Pachi, knowing his foe was partially crippled, went for the defensive route, and started making a plushy Pachi. The process was interrupted by a snide comment. You'd never expect the words "magical Twilight sparkling poop" to be used in context with a Pachirisu description. Worked wonders though, as that pillow from the couch was flung aside, and Pachi was sparking mad! Team Jacob all the way!(-1)

Pa: Tnt ~~ Lit: -2E

He didn't even bother with the Rain Dance! He just tried to swipe at the ghost, to no avail. That pins and needles feeling came over him again, hurting him severely.(-1)

Pa: -12H ~~ Lit: -4E

Lit laughed at how simple and naive this squirrel was. She didn't notice the calm in its eyes had returned, nor did she note the sparking that was appearing over her head. She was reminded all too soon as the sparking around her came back to life.. (-1)

Pa: -9E ~~ Lit: -16H

===End Stats===

Ayeun release and attack

Entertaining quotes!

Dawww~!

Come on out, Fus, the Dieno. Male.

Head smash ~ Dragon Rush ~ Outrage!

Beginning Trainer

Charged Beam ~ Thunder Wave ~ Dig

Veteran Trainer

I wanna know where the reffed round went :/

Battle UP!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 10===

Pachi huffed, glad that the candle was gone. Instead of being flustered, Ayeun released a new Pokemon to take battle in this basement. The darkened moptop Pokemon glared at the opposition, and roared. Pachi went first, firing off a thick beam of electricity that slapped the Deino across the waist.(-1)

Deino growled, and dashed forward, colliding with Pachi right in his chest. Pachi squeaked and fell to the wayside as Fus steadied himself.

Pa: -4E/-13H +SpA~~ Fus: -10E/-6H

Fus turned to look at the weakened Pachi, all the while considering how to strike next. The blast of energy that erupted from the squirrel was disagreeable, and therefore must be eliminated. Fus rushes the squirrel, but finds himself scoring a miss, as the squirrel dashed in a tight circle. The wave of energy that circles Fus is paralytic in nature, and leaves him stunned.(-1)

Pa: -2E ~~ Fus: -9E Par

With that completed, Pachi immediately began digging for an escape. In objection, Fus began to go into an Outrage. This unruly set of circumstances were unfortunately not avoided. Pachi neglected to note the floor of the basement was cement, so digging was improbable. (-1)

Pa: -3E/-10H ~~ Fus: -7E

===End Stats===

Gly

Entertaining quotes!

Beginning Trainer

Atrract ~ Double team ~ Thunder

Dragon Rush ~ Outrage ~ Dragon Pulse

Veteran Trainer

I wanna know where the reffed round went :/

Battle UP!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 11===

Fus found himself slightly off balance after that tantrum. The excess movement cause his body to seize up, and force him to take a time out. Which is good, tired of kids acting a fool...err umm yeah. Pachi exploits the opportunity-by walking up and nuzzling the emodragon. Fus growls in contempt, but finds himself perturbed by that unnatural greeting. (-1)

Pa: -3E~~ Fus: par

Works out in Fus's favor though. With Pachirisu so close, all he has to do is start another tantrum! That he does, which catches the squirrel off guard. That attract should have worked? Well, sorry. It didn't, and now you are sprawled out over the cement floor. Ensuring that does not happen again, the mouse divides itself into 5 copies. All perch on the sofa, giving Fus a bit of a shooting gallery..(-1)

Pa: -3E/-10H +4 Cl ~~ Fus: -7E

The familiar smell of charged ions began to fill the air, and the squirrel tapped into its reservoir of electric energy. At once, the thunderbrigade began to build on the ceiling of this basement, and Fus fires off a large last of energy to try and put that thing out of commission.(-1)

The Pulse rips through a Pachirisu, and knocks it off the couch. The others look at their fallen comrade, and then turn their sights toward the offender. A collective "SUQ" and the thunder rains down terribly loud on poor Fus.

Pa: -9E 3 cl. ~~ Fus: -5E/-18H

===End Stats===

Ay

Entertaining quotes!

Outrage x 3

Beginning Trainer

Rain Dance ~ Thunderx2

Veteran Trainer

Dragons resist Electric... fixed Fus's health...

[font=Book Antiqua]Battle UP!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 12===

Well, this was not going his way. With all the muscle spasms and just ornery behavior exhibited by that sparky squirrel, Fus just went ballistic. Pachi tries to call upon a rainstorm, but alas, when you are in a basement, that rarely works. As such, he didn't like begin stuck, stoned and snuffed by the dragon.(-1) Fus looks down...and sees nothing. Yeah, he's blinded by rage now.

Pa: :p 2 cl~~ Fus: -7E

Roaring as he throws himself at another Pachirisu, Fus hopes to collide with the real thing. This time, his luck shines in and he falls to the concrete floor with Pachi under his weight. Pachi takes the blow, but smirks as a new Thunder rains down from the ceiling. Fus is smashed, and sizzled, forcing him to roll off of the rodent.(-1)

Pa: -9E/-10H ~~ Fus: -7E/-9H

Fus tries to stand up, but the blinders were so twisted that he was horridly confused, Barely able to stand, a Second Thunder sits him right back down before he can even focus. He stays down, licking the cement.

Pa: -9E ~~ Fus: @_@ -9H

===End Stats===

Gly

Entertaining quotes!